PDA

View Full Version : NFL Attendance Up

monosylab1k
11-12-2017, 11:38 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/despite-threat-boycott-attendance-increases-sunday-nfl-games-234459264.html

:lmao so much for the boycott. Another shitty, failed attempt by conservatives.

Spurtacular
11-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Up from the lowered average on a holiday weekend. Liberals love their false narratives. :lmao

Obligatory NFL Attendance Is Up (Even Though It Isn't) thread. :lmao

Pavlov
11-12-2017, 11:59 PM
This was supposed to be the big boycott weekend though.

And no players even protested. :lmao

Kim Jong-il
11-13-2017, 12:27 PM
Up from the lowered average on a holiday weekend. Liberals love their false narratives. :lmao

Obligatory NFL Attendance Is Up (Even Though It Isn't) thread. :lmao
There was a boycott planned literally for this past weekend. All you conservative snowflakes were going to boycott these games and revel in seeing empty NFL stadiums on a holiday weekend. Instead, attendance was higher than ever :lmao

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 02:10 PM
There was a boycott planned literally for this past weekend. All you conservative snowflakes were going to boycott these games and revel in seeing empty NFL stadiums on a holiday weekend. Instead, attendance was higher than ever :lmao

Know your shit, dude.

The Gemini Method
11-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Fake boycott. Feign that outrage! Did my part in attending the Rams vs. Texans game.

TeyshaBlue
11-13-2017, 09:21 PM
Cowboys fucking O line boycotted this weekends' game. :depressed

Spurminator
11-13-2017, 09:28 PM
Cowboys fucking O line boycotted this weekends' game. :depressed

I didn't watch but I heard Chaz Green took a knee the whole game. Both knees, even.

DarrinS
11-13-2017, 10:00 PM
NFL sucks this year, regardless of “courageous” kneeling.

Pavlov
11-13-2017, 10:08 PM
Poor Darrin.

DarrinS
11-13-2017, 10:17 PM
Poor Darrin.

*rent

Spurtacular
11-13-2017, 10:19 PM
NFL sucks this year, regardless of “courageous” kneeling.

Aaron Rodgers's season ending injury was a blow.

Clipper Nation
11-13-2017, 10:20 PM
According to the article, the early games were up by a whopping 1% over season averages. And Indianapolis, Jacksonville and Washington were down from last year. And then there's the fact that announced attendance figures =/= actually filled seats.

I had no idea there was supposed to be some huge boycott this weekend, so I wasn't paying attention to the crowd in any of those games - just pointing out that the self-serving numbers that the teams put out does not mean that every game had a packed crowd.

Chucho
11-13-2017, 10:33 PM
According to the article, the early games were up by a whopping 1% over season averages. And Indianapolis, Jacksonville and Washington were down from last year. And then there's the fact that announced attendance figures =/= actually filled seats.

I had no idea there was supposed to be some huge boycott this weekend, so I wasn't paying attention to the crowd in any of those games - just pointing out that the self-serving numbers that the teams put out does not mean that every game had a packed crowd.

So...much ado about 1%?

LOLOP fail.

Chris
11-14-2017, 12:36 AM
NFL Fox was in full damage control surrounding the analysts with military personnel on Sunday. It was extremely forced and awkward.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 12:38 AM
NFL Fox was in full damage control surrounding the analysts with military personnel on Sunday. It was extremely forced and awkward.
bend over, ill show you something forced and awkward

Pavlov
11-14-2017, 02:34 AM
*rent:lol you had just posted.

Pavlov
11-14-2017, 02:35 AM
NFL Fox was in full damage control surrounding the analysts with military personnel on Sunday. It was extremely forced and awkward.Your boycott didn't last long.

monosylab1k
11-14-2017, 05:34 AM
So...much ado about 1%?

LOLOP fail.

:lmao massive boycott results in a 1% increase. Who failed here? Maybe you were too busy being a genius throwing your fully paid for keurig off a cheap, shitty apartment balcony.

monosylab1k
11-14-2017, 05:37 AM

lol watching the NFL broadcast during your boycott of the NFL. Kinda like purchasing a coffee machine in order to throw it off the roof, causing Daddeh to pause Rachel Maddow and send you to your room without dinner :lmao

Will Hunting
11-14-2017, 08:12 AM
lol watching the NFL broadcast during your boycott of the NFL. Kinda like purchasing a coffee machine in order to throw it off the roof, causing Daddeh to pause Rachel Maddow and send you to your room without dinner :lmao
:lol what’s the story with the coffee machines? Also....

:lol Conspiracy Chris
:lol 30 year old who lives at home with daddeh
:lol angry that his parents watch Rachel Madcow
:lol “:cry I’ll listen to Alex Jones and become a far right conspiracy nut to rebel against my daddeh!”

Chucho
11-14-2017, 09:45 AM
:lmao massive boycott results in a 1% increase. Who failed here? Maybe you were too busy being a genius throwing your fully paid for keurig off a cheap, shitty apartment balcony.

LOL, having to generalize and stereotype and project and smiiles to "get me". Keep trying. Was unaware of a "massive boycott". but hey u "win".

rjv
11-14-2017, 11:30 AM
and papa john's still served crappy pizza.

The Gemini Method
11-14-2017, 11:56 AM
:lol what’s the story with the coffee machines? Also....

:lol Conspiracy Chris
:lol 30 year old who lives at home with daddeh
:lol angry that his parents watch Rachel Madcow
:lol “:cry I’ll listen to Alex Jones and become a far right conspiracy nut to rebel against my daddeh!” I believe the coffee maker issue is in regards to Keurig pulling their ads from Hannity's show for his blatant support of Moore.

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 01:41 PM
1% increase from what though? If we are talking about last year the ratings were already in the tanks then. Haven’t they been in a two year slide?

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 01:53 PM
1% increase from what though? If we are talking about last year the ratings were already in the tanks then. Haven’t they been in a two year slide?
TV ratings have been dropping across the board. I watch more nfl than ever but i stream everything online

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 02:01 PM
TV ratings have been dropping across the board. I watch more nfl than ever but i stream everything online
NBA is massively up.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 02:10 PM
NBA is massively up.

15%.

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 02:46 PM
15%.
But yet here we are making a big fuss and a whole thread about 1% up from a low point. I mean I get it that it’s bait and all it’s just not very good bait coming from a sly Korean who used to be better 10 years ago. I think 10 years on this site has caused some form of neuro-atrophy.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 02:54 PM
NBA is massively up.

15%.
Probably because of pops comments and curry declining the WH visit tbh

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 03:04 PM
Probably because of pops comments and curry declining the WH visit tbh
You know it’s because they stayed clear of the whole anthem protesting controversy. No one ever said kaepernick and others couldn’t have opinions or voice them. The whole issue was the manner in which they chose to do so. Lebron, popovich and curry all spoke out against the president but none of them got anywhere near the fall out.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 03:06 PM
You know it’s because they stayed clear of the whole anthem protesting controversy. No one ever said kaepernick and others couldn’t have opinions or voice them. The whole issue was the manner in which they chose to do so. Lebron, popovich and curry all spoke out against the president but none of them got anywhere near the fall out.
NFL ratings decline predates the anthem stuff tbh. The big organized protest week didn't move the needle

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 03:09 PM
NFL ratings decline predates the anthem stuff tbh. The big organized protest week didn't move the needle
Wasn’t the kneeling thing going on all last season? Are you saying that the ratings dip started in 2015?

rjv
11-14-2017, 03:10 PM
You know it’s because they stayed clear of the whole anthem protesting controversy. No one ever said kaepernick and others couldn’t have opinions or voice them. The whole issue was the manner in which they chose to do so. Lebron, popovich and curry all spoke out against the president but none of them got anywhere near the fall out. so one can infer that the NFL carries more weight. or more likely, that the respective leagues cater to entirely different demographics.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 03:10 PM
I mean I get it that it’s bait and all it’s just not very good bait coming from a sly Korean who used to be better 10 years ago. I think 10 years on this site has caused some form of neuro-atrophy.
:lmao

He's Korean?:lmao

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 03:14 PM
so one can infer that the NFL carries more weight. or more likely, that the respective leagues cater to entirely different demographics.
More whites watch football than basketball definitely. My point is that this whole controversy has really hurt them for two seasons now and a 1% increase from a low point is meaningless.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 03:14 PM
Wasn’t the kneeling thing going on all last season? Are you saying that the ratings dip started in 2015?

The dip coincides very heavily with the Protests, but you can say "not exclusively".

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 03:19 PM
The dip coincides very heavily with the Protests, but you can say "not exclusively".
Ok so we can both agree that the controversy has been bad for the nfl even if not the exclusive factor. And the fact is that the ratings are still bad. Using the effects of an organized protest week to measure that is stupid because everyone who was upset had already tuned out anyway.

Chris
11-14-2017, 04:16 PM

NBA is massively up.

21 talking out of his ass again. Just log off - no one will notice :lmao

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 04:36 PM

NBA is massively up.

15%.

21 talking out of his ass again. Just log off - no one will notice :lmao
Sigh...

the whole TV decline thing is a pretty well known phenomenon going for many years now and tracked by Nielsen:

http://www.marketingcharts.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Nielsen-Traditional-TV-Viewing-Trends-18-24-YO-Q12011-Q12017-Jul2017.png

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/currency/nielsen-live-tv-viewing-continues-decline/164565
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-05/fed-up-advertisers-stop-paying-more-for-declining-tv-audiences
http://www.businessinsider.com/brutal-50-decline-in-tv-viewership-shows-why-your-cable-bill-is-so-high-2013-1
http://fortune.com/2017/04/03/nielsen-news-report/

Pavlov
11-14-2017, 04:40 PM
Sigh...Well they all found Jesus and joined the military.

Simple.

Chucho
11-14-2017, 04:48 PM
Sigh...

So you re-post the chart of TV overall? Yes, the ratings are down across the board for everyone except the NBA, but a 7.5% drop one year over from the NFL is alarming and there was a 12.5% drop from Week 1 to Week 2 and they haven't recovered from that. To say the faux protesting had nothing to do with it is denial.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 05:10 PM
So you re-post the chart of TV overall? Yes, the ratings are down across the board for everyone except the NBA, but a 7.5% drop one year over from the NFL is alarming and there was a 12.5% drop from Week 1 to Week 2 and they haven't recovered from that. To say the faux protesting had nothing to do with it is denial.
This past weekend was supposed to be "the big protest"

It didn't move the needle. That's my point. And yes i think it's relevant to show TV viewership is down, generally

Chucho
11-14-2017, 05:12 PM

It didn't move the needle. That's my point. And yes i think it's relevant to show TV viewership is down, generally

Kinda moot considering another sport, which was 3rd place less than a decade ago is up 15% while the NFL has been down dramatically after being the undisputed No. 1 sport the last 20 years.

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 05:16 PM

Your chart only covers 18-24 year olds And tv as a whole which isn’t what is being discussed here. Compared to other sports like mlb nhl and nba what is happening to the nfl is an outlier. Maybe tv as a whole is down because less people are watching fake news or maybe working harder and less time for soap operas who really knows what’s driving it? As far as the nfl The damage was already done before the protest week. Everyone particilating had already quit watching.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 05:16 PM
Kinda moot considering another sport, which was 3rd place less than a decade ago is up 15% while the NFL has been down dramatically after being the undisputed No. 1 sport the last 20 years.
NFL is still the undisputed #1

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Your chart only covers 18-24 year olds. The damage was already done before the protest week. Everyone particilating had already quit watching.
The chart, sure. The 4 articles highlight the more general trend

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 05:22 PM
The chart, sure. The 4 articles highlight the more general trend
A lot of the factors being blamed like smart phones and Netflix wouldn’t really affect the nfl. Nobody watches the games on their smart phones unless they are on the go and couldn’t access a tv anyway. A better measure would be to look at sports as a whole. The nfl shouldn’t be down as much as it is since last season, if not for all the controversy. I’ve never understood companies making political stands. All you’re going to do is piss off half of your customer base.

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 05:25 PM
NFL is still the undisputed #1
Yeah but it’s down massively from where it was before the kneeling while other sports seem to have absorbed part of the market share and increased their ratings. So I guess either you believe that basketball suddenly became more popular of a sport compared to football or maybe the nfl did something to piss off a lot of people.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 05:27 PM
A lot of the factors being blamed like smart phones and Netflix wouldn’t really affect the nfl. Nobody watches the games on their smart phones unless they are on the go and couldn’t access a tv anyway. A better measure would be to look at sports as a whole. The nfl shouldn’t be down as much as it is since last season, if not for all the controversy. I’ve never understood companies making political stands. All you’re going to do is piss off half of your customer base.
If they made the players stand that would also be making a political stand (no pun intended). This whole shit should be a non story. Nobody fucking watches the pregame national anthem ceremony on TV. Anybody who tells you the anthem ceremony affects their viewing experience is a bullshitting asshole. If i see a pregame ceremony i just switch channel to a game that already kicked off

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 05:31 PM
Well yeah sure no one cares about the pregame stuff until you go full retard and go out of your way to disrespect and make people angry. He could have voiced his concerns about police brutality in ways that didn’t offend anyone or blame the nation as a whole. He could have made a speech in a post game press conference or petitioned the owners to run an ad. Would you go to a funeral to collect a debt or maybe try to talk about it at a better time? Just not smart and obviously hurt the nfl, 1% fluctuation or not.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 05:37 PM
If the NFL doesn't want to cater to offended snowflakes that's their call tbh

Chucho
11-14-2017, 05:42 PM

So...you're saying the players should stand?

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 06:13 PM
Yeah they can do whatever they want just don’t cry over low ratings or pretend it’s not happening when it is.

monosylab1k
11-14-2017, 06:23 PM

In-game attendance, which was the target of this specific Veterans Day boycott.

spurraider21
11-14-2017, 06:38 PM
So...you're saying the players should stand?
I don't care what they do. Let them play duck duck goose during the anthem. Who the fuck tunes into the national anthem ceremony :lol

Chucho
11-14-2017, 06:49 PM
I don't care what they do. Let them play duck duck goose during the anthem. Who the fuck tunes into the national anthem ceremony :lol

I agree. Snowflake elitist millionaires pretending they know social injustice...lol

Mark Celibate
11-14-2017, 07:30 PM
Your chart only covers 18-24 year olds And tv as a whole which isn’t what is being discussed here. Compared to other sports like mlb nhl and nba what is happening to the nfl is an outlier. Maybe tv as a whole is down because less people are watching fake news or maybe working harder and less time for soap operas who really knows what’s driving it? As far as the nfl The damage was already done before the protest week. Everyone particilating had already quit watching.

Probably so. Wages go down, prices go up so TV is the first thing to go especially now that everything is on Jewtube.

Edit: rofl who's the other corso using this account?

rjv
11-15-2017, 12:59 PM
papa johns now about as soft as their crappy dough:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/15/news/papa-johns-nfl-anthem-protests/index.html

monosylab1k
11-15-2017, 01:08 PM
papa johns now about as soft as their crappy dough:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/15/news/papa-johns-nfl-anthem-protests/index.html

:lmao Papa John & Sean Hannity folding like a 2-7 offsuit. Snowflake conservatives not only suck ass at boycotts, they also flip-flop and surrender almost immediately when they’re the ones being boycotted.

dabom
11-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Lil pap johns takes a divisive political stance and blames the nfl when pap johns alienated 50% of their base. :lmao

DMC
12-15-2017, 11:05 AM
http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/media/nfl-ratings-sunday-night-football/index.html

Related or no?

Chris
12-17-2017, 01:06 AM
Vinny Mac bringing the XFL back good lawd! :lmao

Tickets for multiple Week 15 NFL games are cheaper than 3 high school games

High school football is a big deal in Texas, but that’s not going to make the NFL feel any better about this weekend’s embarrassing ticket situation.

According to USA Today, three high school games (two in Texas and one in California) have higher ticket prices than three Week 15 NFL games.

Tickets for two Texas high school semifinal matchups — Allen vs. Cedar Ridge and Katy vs. Travis — are selling for $10 and $15, respectively, while those for the California state title game between Mater Dei and De La Salle cost $15.

Those certainly aren’t exorbitant prices, but they’re still higher than secondary market ticket prices for the NFL’s Denver at Indianapolis, Arizona at Washington and Baltimore at Cleveland games.

TRENDING: Tickets for multiple Week 15 NFL games are cheaper than 3 high school games

The Broncos-Colts game (which Denver won 25-13) had tickets available for as little as $5 on the ticket resale site Vivid Seats, according to USA Today.

The Cardinals-Redskins and Ravens-Browns games, both of which take place Sunday, had many tickets listed for $6 on StubHub as of Saturday.

The common denominator between all three of these NFL games is that they feature home teams that are out of playoff contention after struggling through disappointing seasons. Still, $5 for NFL tickets is not a good look.

For this to come near the end of an NFL season that has seen TV ratings continue to slide and noticeably more empty seats in stadiums across the country has to be a real concern for the NFL.

The timing is especially notable considering Commissioner Roger Goodell just signed a massive five-year contract a week-and-a-half ago. Goodell’s extension was criticized by countless players and members of the media, and news like this will only hurt the longtime commissioner’s already damaged reputation.

The beauty of secondary ticket websites like StubHub and Vivids Seats is that they can give us unfiltered insights that only pure capitalism can provide. Why are tickets listed for $5 and $6? Because the current owners of said tickets are trying to get rid of them, and no one is willing to pay more. It’s a perfect indicator of supply and demand.

While it’s abundantly clear demand for certain NFL tickets is extremely low, it’s not as obvious what factors are causing that. It’s true that these three games are all fairly meaningless, but that’s nothing new. Every year there are meaningless games at the end of the season when many teams are out of playoff contention.

RELATED: Star rookie Joe Mixon hit with lawsuit over pre-draft incident

It’s likely that the growing negative sentiment toward the NFL has played a role in crushing demand to basement levels. Between disgust with players protesting during the national anthem and a generally lower quality on-field product, many stalwart fans have become disenchanted with the league.

The calls for a boycott have been frequent and loud, and it seems they have done some damage to the league.

Unfortunately for the NFL, there will be even more of these meaningless games in the final two weeks of the regular season.

Just how low could ticket prices go?

www.thewildcard.com/tickets-multiple-week-15-nfl-games-cheaper-3-high-school-games/

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 01:12 AM
Who's even protest kneeling anymore?

Chucho
12-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Who's even protest kneeling anymore?

Dunno the percentage, but hard to deny it didn't impact them in someway. We've been living in the streaming/DVR age for a decade plus (mainly in regards to DVR, 5+ on the streaming end) and the NFL hasn't seen anything close to a 10% drop in any of year to year measurements. 10% for the most popular sport in the land is alarming, however you want to go about it.

"Quality" hasn't registered on the mainstream's conscience anywhere near as knee taking.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 01:51 AM
Dunno the percentage, but hard to deny it didn't impact them in someway. We've been living in the streaming/DVR age for a decade plus (mainly in regards to DVR, 5+ on the streaming end) and the NFL hasn't seen anything close to a 10% drop in any of year to year measurements. 10% for the most popular sport in the land is alarming, however you want to go about it.

"Quality" hasn't registered on the mainstream's conscience anywhere near as knee taking.Yeah, but does conscience mean they're turning it off because of that?

Or is it just the continuation/acceleration of a trend?

Chucho
12-17-2017, 02:06 AM
Yeah, but does conscience mean they're turning it off because of that?

Or is it just the continuation/acceleration of a trend?

I'm saying it's part of the reason for the expedited decline in viewership. How big? I dunno, but I would say it's one of the leading reasons. Definitely more so than "quality" and "injured stars", which were never issues in the past.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 02:08 AM
I'm saying it's part of the reason for the expedited decline in viewership. How big? I dunno, but I would say it's one of the leading reasons. Definitely more so than "quality" and "injured stars", which were never issues in the past.Your speculation is as good as anyone's.

Avante
12-19-2017, 02:00 AM
Nobody loves football more than myself....but...watching all those replays, the over doing it with safety, the stupid celebrations, the penalties on every kick.....yep, sucks. I don't enjoy the game as much as I did when ya could kill receivers and QB's. That is the game. If a guy is worried about his satety....take up tennis....you don't have to play football. If you do you know the risks, yep, just like a bull rider, cop, soldier, boxer, MMA.

You cannot play a game about knocking guys down too safely.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 02:22 AM
Nobody loves football more than myself....but...watching all those replays, the over doing it with safety, the stupid celebrations, the penalties on every kick.....yep, sucks. I don't enjoy the game as much as I did when ya could kill receivers and QB's. That is the game. If a guy is worried about his satety....take up tennis....you don't have to play football. If you do you know the risks, yep, just like a bull rider, cop, soldier, boxer, MMA.

Small price to pay to not have 46 as the average life span of an NFL player. Literally, there was going to be a decapitation at some point if the rules hadn't changed, tbh.

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 11:11 AM
http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/14/media/nfl-ratings-sunday-night-football/index.html

Related or no?
Is that related to the Veterans day boycott in the OP?

Blake
12-19-2017, 12:25 PM

Avante enjoyed watching Joe Theismann's knee bend the other way

DMC
12-19-2017, 08:08 PM
Is that related to the Veterans day boycott in the OP?

That's what I am asking.

Trill Clinton
12-21-2017, 05:47 PM
Lil pap johns takes a divisive political stance and blames the nfl when pap johns alienated 50% of their base. :lmao

papa johns stock has plummeted since he made those bonehead remarks. plus any pizza that comes with a pepper and a cup of butter to pour on the pizza was bound to fall off http://i67.tinypic.com/1z4iaki.jpg

Chris
12-21-2017, 05:49 PM
Papa Johns one of the only things I miss about Austin.

Spurminator
12-21-2017, 06:11 PM

This is confusing and funny on several different levels.

Bill_Brasky
12-21-2017, 06:15 PM

Where the fuck do you live that you don't have a Papa John's?

Also, Mr Gatti's > Papa john's imo

Chris
12-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Where the fuck do you live that you don't have a Papa John's?

Also, Mr Gatti's > Papa john's imo

Gattis is OK but their crust is really thin and doesn't age well overnight. I live in the hill country - we have Dominos and Pizza Hut.

dabom
12-21-2017, 06:19 PM
This is confusing and funny on several different levels.

I didn't wanna say anything.

Blake
12-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Gattis is OK but their crust is really thin and doesn't age well overnight. I live in the hill country - we have Dominos and Pizza Hut.

This is what triggers actual words from Chris

dabom
12-21-2017, 06:21 PM
This is what triggers actual words from Chris

And he's fucking dumb. :lol

Chris
12-21-2017, 06:24 PM
I'm retiring from the political forum and starting a thread about it. I'm important!

Blake
12-21-2017, 06:31 PM
I post Trump is my god memes

Spurminator
12-21-2017, 06:33 PM
tbh Cicis is better than PJ's at this point.

dabom
12-21-2017, 06:33 PM
tbh Cicis is better than PJ's at this point.

It's all you can eat bruh.

DMC
12-21-2017, 06:55 PM
your post

Hurry, some kid just got a present and it's your opportunity to proselytize about atheism.

Blake
12-21-2017, 07:17 PM
You found me yet again. Seems important to you.

Blake
12-21-2017, 07:18 PM
Also Chris appreciates you being his bodyguard

DMC
12-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Also Chris appreciates you being his bodyguard

Did he say this to you personally, from your bedroom?

Blake
12-21-2017, 07:23 PM
Did he say this to you personally, from your bedroom?

it's obvious from his gif

DMC
12-21-2017, 07:23 PM
No, it's obvious from his gif.

Just using Occam's razor.

Blake
12-21-2017, 07:25 PM
Just using my homoerotic imagination.

DMC
12-21-2017, 07:44 PM
Your post

So you were cucked by a female?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-21-2017, 07:52 PM
papa johns stock has plummeted since he made those bonehead remarks. plus any pizza that comes with a pepper and a cup of butter to pour on the pizza was bound to fall off http://i67.tinypic.com/1z4iaki.jpg

:tu another successful liberal boycott. Meanwhile, Republicans are smashing Keurigs they already paid for :lmao

Blake
12-21-2017, 08:09 PM
So you were cucked by a female?

Important!

boutons_deux
12-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Papa John stepping down as CEO

Chris
12-21-2017, 09:21 PM
Thanks scoopons_deux

Blake
12-21-2017, 09:23 PM
Papa John stepping down as CEO

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-01-2015/a_UlJT.gif

DMC
12-21-2017, 09:46 PM
Important!

It's on your level. Communication is about getting onto the other person's level and effectively getting a message across.

Blake
12-21-2017, 09:48 PM
It's on your level. Communication is about getting onto the other person's level and effectively getting a message across.

Between the lines message received, Biff.

spurraider21
12-22-2017, 01:16 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-01-2015/a_UlJT.gif
love that scene tbh :lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-biiJRylL32M/VeiOG8mWE_I/AAAAAAAATrA/wYXUhxEHc08/s1600/you-cant-do-this-to-me.gif

Blake
12-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Lol

Chris
12-26-2017, 09:59 PM
The NFL Is Literally Canceling 'Sunday Night Football' This Week

“Sunday Night Football” has called a timeout on this week's regular-season game.

With the NFL's “Sunday Night Football” in a ratings falloff, the playoff picture getting clearer, and it being New Year’s Eve and all, the league is bowing to the inevitable and canceling the event.

The league slipped the news in a tweet:

The NFL's senior vice president of broadcasting, Howard Katz, said games with playoff implications will all be played either at 1 p.m. or 4:25 p.m. ET because it was “fair” to the fans.

Clearly, the NFL is hoping to create buzz around the games to increase ratings at the earlier times to get what will be called a ratings win.

The league’s Sunday night ratings spiral was likely to take a horrible hit if the nighttime game had been played.

CNN reports that the last time the league scheduled a game for New Year’s Eve, ratings plummeted 25 percent:

The last time the NFL held a Sunday night football game on New Year's Eve was in 2006, when the Chicago Bears hosted the Green Bay Packers. It was quarterback Brett Favre's last game with the Packers (and widely expected to be his last game ever). Still, only 13.4 million people watched that game, about a quarter fewer than the average Sunday Night Football game that season.

The NFL has suffered from a self-inflicted wound over its handling of the protests during the national anthem by some of its players, and Sunday night ratings have taken the brunt of the backlash by fans.

The ratings for the December 15 “Sunday Night Football” game were down 35 percent from last year at this time. CNN reports that NFL ratings on ESPN that same weekend were down 9 percent and were down 27 percent on CBS. Meanwhile, Fox saw a 6 percent improvement in its ratings. Overall, NFL ratings have seen a 9 percent hit on the season.

CNN reports that the rescheduling means that NBC is stuck on the sidelines for this week’s games.

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/12/1040406-nfl-literally-cancelling-sunday-night-football-week/

Chris
01-10-2018, 09:42 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/despite-threat-boycott-attendance-increases-sunday-nfl-games-234459264.html

:lmao so much for the boycott. Another shitty, failed attempt by conservatives.

This was supposed to be the big boycott weekend though.

And no players even protested. :lmao

Your boycott didn't last long.

If they made the players stand that would also be making a political stand (no pun intended). This whole shit should be a non story. Nobody fucking watches the pregame national anthem ceremony on TV. Anybody who tells you the anthem ceremony affects their viewing experience is a bullshitting asshole. If i see a pregame ceremony i just switch channel to a game that already kicked off

:lmao Papa John & Sean Hannity folding like a 2-7 offsuit. Snowflake conservatives not only suck ass at boycotts, they also flip-flop and surrender almost immediately when they’re the ones being boycotted.

:tu another successful liberal boycott. Meanwhile, Republicans are smashing Keurigs they already paid for :lmao

A Stunning 33 Percent of NFL Fans ‘Purposely Stopped Watching’ This Season

zUyqDxa2k3w

https://cdn1.ijr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/GettyImages-900117166-1024x543.jpg

The National Football League has had a tough season, and it’s not getting better.

A newly released survey from Ozy Media and SurveyMonkey found that 33 percent of NFL fans surveyed boycotted the organization this season, Yahoo Finance reported. The respondents gave their answers after being asked, “Did you purposely stop watching or attending NFL games this season for any reason?”

The NFL fans noted various reasons for their decision to boycott the league. Interestingly, nearly one third of those who stopped watching the games said they did so “in support of Donald Trump”:

They answered as follows: 32% said they stopped watching or attending NFL games “in support of Donald Trump”; 22% said “in solidarity with players kneeling”; 13% said “no interest in the teams playing”; 12% said “in support of Colin Kaepernick”; and 11% said “news about traumatic brain injuries among players.” Another 8% said “games are boring.” 46% chose “some other reason.”

Many NFL players renewed their protests during the national anthem in September, after President Donald Trump suggested athletes who take a knee during “The Star-Spangled Banner” should be fired.

A survey taken at the time found that a majority of Americans agreed with Trump.

News of the latest survey came the same day the president took the field during Monday night’s College Football Playoff National Championship game. Trump walked onto the field with ROTC color guard members during the national anthem.

https://ijr.com/the-declaration/2018/01/1046599-stunning-33-percent-nfl-fans-purposely-stopped-watching-season/

zUyqDxa2k3w
zUyqDxa2k3w
zUyqDxa2k3w

Pavlov
01-10-2018, 09:49 PM
:lol who knelt this week?

Isitjustme?
01-10-2018, 09:53 PM
The NFL Is Literally Canceling 'Sunday Night Football' This Week

Good. games are on too often now as it is anyway. I would eliminate Thursday and Sunday night games

Isitjustme?
01-10-2018, 09:56 PM
32% said they stopped watching or attending NFL games “in support of Donald Trump”; ; 22% said “in solidarity with players kneeling”; 12% said “in support of Colin Kaepernick”; an
Sounds like more liberals than republicans

Chris
01-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Good. games are on too often now as it is anyway. I would eliminate Thursday and Sunday night games

TNF is bullshit for forcing viewers to subscribe to the NFL Network. MNF essentially does the same thing for ESPN. SNF has been around for a long time, but the blackouts because of NBC & Comcast\Spectrum are brutal. It filters the consumer's money into networks under the same umbrella. Live streaming services are commonly used to go around this nonsense.

Stan
01-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Sounds like more liberals than republicans
It is, 34% of boycotters support kneeling, only 32% support Trump. Chris bragging about a successful liberal protest :lol

Isitjustme?
01-11-2018, 12:14 AM
TNF is bullshit for forcing viewers to subscribe to the NFL Network. MNF essentially does the same thing for ESPN. SNF has been around for a long time, but the blackouts because of NBC & Comcast\Spectrum are brutal. It filters the consumer's money into networks under the same umbrella. Live streaming services are commonly used to go around this nonsense.

This is all true :tu

Spurminator
01-21-2018, 05:19 PM

NFL good now.

Chris
01-24-2018, 12:29 AM
CHARGE!

spurraider21
01-24-2018, 12:36 AM
CHARGE!

:lol convicted felon

Chris
01-31-2018, 06:58 PM

*Risitas

Chris
01-31-2018, 06:59 PM
https://bluntforcetruth.com/black-lives-matter-and-antifa-vow-to-target-super-bowl-lii/

On Monday, banners were dropped by members of Black Lives Matter and Antifa during the Super Bowl LII’s media event warning that “#WeReadyWeComin.”

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 06:59 PM
:lmao Woolery

All your heroes are scared old white men on twitter.

Chris
01-31-2018, 07:04 PM
white men

Chris, have you ever noticed that you and your echo chamber can't just say you simply disagree with someone who doesn't share your political dogma? You have to make the jump straight to Nazis, devil worship and child molestation with all of them.

It's a little psycho tbh.

less than one hour folks :lol

Pavlov
01-31-2018, 07:05 PM
less than one hour folks :lolI made the jump straight to calling Chuck Woolery a white man?

Is he not a white man, Chris?

Chris
02-04-2018, 03:26 PM

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 03:40 PM
A BOWLING ALLEY PEOPLE

YOU CAN'T WATCH NETFLIX THERE EITHER

Chris
02-04-2018, 04:00 PM
A BOWLING ALLEY PEOPLE

YOU CAN'T WATCH NETFLIX THERE EITHER

hah! Shilling for advertisers and corporate propaganda. Stay dim Dem.

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 04:08 PM
hah! Shilling for advertisers and corporate propaganda. Stay dim Dem.Is Netflix advertising during the Super Bowl? Well, they certainly have the huge increase in subscribers to justify the expense.

Reck
02-04-2018, 04:08 PM
hah! Shilling for advertisers and corporate propaganda. Stay dim Dem.

You watch Fox. You dont get to say who watches what propaganda.

Chris
02-04-2018, 04:44 PM

Chris
02-04-2018, 06:11 PM
BLM blocking light rail train to Superbowl. Hope EDP is not on that train tbh :lol

Chris
02-04-2018, 06:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVOdxuaVoAA5GG_.jpg:large

Pavlov
02-04-2018, 06:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVOdxuaVoAA5GG_.jpg:largeOrwell was talking about soccer.

:lol Chris

Reck
02-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Orwell was talking about soccer.

Quotes are on an American Football picture so there!

Mark Celibate
02-04-2018, 08:22 PM
I haven’t turned this crap on, who cares about sportsball

dabom
02-04-2018, 11:18 PM

:lol

sickdsm
02-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Simpletons arguing about which sport fills up the minds?

boutons_deux
02-05-2018, 04:12 PM
The Roman 1% fed Christians and army deserters to animals, and gave the citizens bread, aka "bread and circuses".

Orwell's used the Weapon of Mass Distraction of his time.

NFL (and teevee) are used to distract the sheeple.

and 27M just watched Kylie's baby vid on youtube. :lol

America is fucked and unfuckable :lol

boutons_deux
02-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Super Bowl audience down 3% from last 2017

sickdsm
02-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Super Bowl audience down 3% from last 2017

Not sure if that had to do with the teams involved but every story that's I've seen in the last month hasn't painted a very good story for nfl following. Me thinks the rediculous of what is and it's not a catch has to do with a lot of it.

sickdsm
02-05-2018, 09:27 PM
The Roman 1% fed Christians and army deserters to animals, and gave the citizens bread, aka "bread and circuses".

Orwell's used the Weapon of Mass Distraction of his time.

NFL (and teevee) are used to distract the sheeple.

and 27M just watched Kylie's baby vid on youtube. :lol

America is fucked and unfuckable :lol

Mark this day down as the time I completely agree with Bouton's

DMC
02-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Nothing all the black could do collectively could even come close to someone like Armstrong cheating his way to 7 consecutive TDF wins, or Roger Maris' record being broken by a meat head juiced up, same with Hank Aaron's record being broken by Barry Bonds.

Kneeling for the anthem, who gives a fuck? They can kneel all they want. At least they are doing it live, in the open, not fucking the country in the backrooms and 9th holes by making business deals to screw the country.

Chucho
02-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Nothing all the black could do collectively could even come close to someone like Armstrong cheating his way to 7 consecutive TDF wins, or Roger Maris' record being broken by a meat head juiced up, same with Hank Aaron's record being broken by Barry Bonds.

Kneeling for the anthem, who gives a fuck? They can kneel all they want. At least they are doing it live, in the open, not fucking the country in the backrooms and 9th holes by making business deals to screw the country.

Tom Brady's on the juice, FWIW. No bigger juicer outside of the UFC then the "GOAT".

Will Hunting
02-06-2018, 01:14 AM

:lmao I like how Chris disappears when he gets destroyed in cases like this

Chris
02-06-2018, 01:53 AM
:lmao I like how Chris disappears when he gets destroyed in cases like this

American football is relative. Only a moron wouldn't get that. I don't respond to every ignorant outburst by random heathens. You probably thought Animal Farm was about pigs and sheep taking over the world. :lol

Isitjustme?
02-06-2018, 02:36 AM

Wow, that was deep and insightful

Will Hunting
02-06-2018, 09:16 AM
American football is relative. Only a moron wouldn't get that. I don't respond to every ignorant outburst by random heathens. You probably thought Animal Farm was about pigs and sheep taking over the world. :lol
Why no response to the increase in Netflix subscribers last quarter, you pussy?

Chris
02-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Why no response to the increase in Netflix subscribers last quarter, you pussy?

I addressed it in another thread.

What was I wrong about? I claimed Always Sunny left Netflix and they did. I claimed Conservatives are boycotting Netflix and they are. Even Liberal minorities are jumping on the boycott.

A Q4 report means nothing in the long haul. Willing to bet 40-60% of the new subscribers binge watched Stranger Things and canceled. The boycott will continue for both sides.

Will Hunting
02-06-2018, 03:37 PM
I addressed it in another thread.

A Q4 report means nothing in the long haul. Willing to bet 40-60% of the new subscribers binge watched Stranger Things and canceled. The boycott will continue for both sides.
How bout this then, if most of the new subscribers cancelled:

If they end Q1 with more subscribers than they ended Q4 with you never post again, but if their subscriber level decreases from Q4 to Q1, I never post again. Deal?

Chris
02-06-2018, 03:39 PM
How bout this then, if most of the new subscribers cancelled:

If they end Q1 with more subscribers than they ended Q4 with you never post again, but if their subscriber level decreases from Q4 to Q1, I never post again. Deal?

I don't gamble. Especially with a sock :lol

AaronY
02-06-2018, 03:41 PM
One of dem scary "alters" amirite brah?

something something grim business et cetera

Chris
02-06-2018, 03:42 PM
One of dem scary "alters" amirite brah?

something something grim business et cetera

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Spurminator
02-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Willing to bet 40-60% of the new subscribers binge watched Stranger Things and canceled. The boycott will continue for both sides.

:lmao

AaronY
02-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Yeah, that's the ticket.
Love ya buddy

Will Hunting
02-06-2018, 03:55 PM

Thats right son walk it back.

so much for being “willing to bet” :lol

Chris
02-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Thats right son walk it back.

I say willing to bet all the time. It's the same thing as - "I'm convinced." Doesn't mean I want to gamble son.

boutons_deux
02-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Black Eagles NFL Champs not going to WH, which probably is what racist Trash, Miller, etc prefer

Chris
02-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Black Eagles NFL Champs not going to WH, which probably is what racist Trash, Miller, etc prefer

Pederson and Foles are envangelical Christian thugs who want to destroy America. F'd and unfuckable.

boutons_deux
02-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Venmo settled at least 65,000 (mostly illegal) Super Bowl bets

https://theoutline.com/post/3253/venmo-settled-at-least-65000-mostly-illegal-super-bowl-bets?utm_source=NL&zr=a26sguza&zd=1

AaronY
02-06-2018, 05:59 PM
Venmo settled at least 65,000 (mostly illegal) Super Bowl bets

https://theoutline.com/post/3253/venmo-settled-at-least-65000-mostly-illegal-super-bowl-bets?utm_source=NL&zr=a26sguza&zd=1
You anti-gambling?

Trill Clinton
02-07-2018, 10:39 AM
nvmnd

boutons_deux
02-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Wow, that was deep and insightful

and probably written and/or paid for and/or consulted upon by DoD'S $500M/year marketing budget.

The "please stand" is blatantly racist

boutons_deux
02-15-2019, 03:26 PM
Rick Wiles: Tom Brady Is ‘Sleeping With a Witch’

freaked out a bit on his “TruNews” program on Friday (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6A7fpOg2E) over reports (https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/07/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-superstitions-super-bowl-stones/)that New England Patriots quarterback

Tom Brady participates in pre-game rituals designed by his wife, Gisele Bundchen:

Brady said Bundchen “always makes a little altar for me at the game because she just wills it so
much,” complete with pictures of his children.

“And I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones and she has me wear a necklace and take these drops she makes, I say all these mantras,” Brady said.

“And I stopped questioning her a long time ago. I just shut up and listen.”

Wiles said that while people might be tempted to laugh off such rituals, there is nothing funny about the fact that Brady is “sleeping with a witch.”

“It’s obvious that Tom Brady has no spiritual discernment at all,” Wiles said (https://youtu.be/EmYIbHd9jRM).

“He’s being led through life by a witch.”

“He’s sleeping with a witch,” Wiles added.

“There’s deep spiritual ramifications for that.

He’s sleeping with a witch.

His soul is defiled because

he’s having intimate relations with a witch.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rick-wiles-tom-brady-is-sleeping-with-a-witch/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=rww&utm_campaign=bestof

:lol Y'all so-called Christians are more laughs than a barrel full of our hairy cousins.