PDA

View Full Version : Popemobile gets an upgrade. To a lamborghini

RandomGuy
11-15-2017, 04:53 PM
I shit you not. Much.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2017/11/15/TELEMMGLPICT000146760060_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFmZwAHf bzbyjsBBHX-5Jh7c9xjosi11Y2W6kHRN8HfY.jpeg?imwidth=450

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-gets-lamborghini-auctions-rebuild-094346384.html
Pope auctions Lamborghini to rebuild Christian Iraq

Holy Lamborghini Batman!!

Chucho
11-15-2017, 05:11 PM
He's helping shed some light on the Christian persecution and genocide that the Western media absolutely refuses to cover in all it's disgustingness. Hundreds of ks murdered and 100s of ks forcefully removed from their homeland by the Religion of Peace where they preceded the Religion of Peace by a few centuries.

koriwhat
11-15-2017, 05:23 PM
He's helping shed some light on the Christian persecution and genocide that the Western media absolutely refuses to cover in all it's disgustingness. Hundreds of ks murdered and 100s of ks forcefully removed from their homeland by the Religion of Peace where they preceded the Religion of Peace by a few centuries.

totally agree with you but also that image above is exactly what's wrong with org religion. go to stone oak and admire that mormon mansion on the hill with its golden statues that adorn it. same with any big church, scary amount of money being used frivolously and not in the right ways.

baseline bum
11-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Nice to see the money put towards something useful instead of enriching the vatican any more.

RandomGuy
11-15-2017, 05:50 PM

The media has covered it plenty.

It just doesn't make ratings.

Blake
11-15-2017, 05:55 PM

How did you find out about the Christian persecution in Iraq by ISIS?

Chucho
11-15-2017, 06:15 PM
The media has covered it plenty.

It just doesn't make ratings.

You're saying this has been covered well the last 20 or years it's been going on?

RandomGuy
11-15-2017, 06:17 PM
You're saying this has been covered well the last 20 or years it's been going on?

It has been covered more than other genocides, none of which I would say has been covered "well".

Best answer is "No"... but...

Chucho
11-15-2017, 06:18 PM
How did you find out about the Christian persecution in Iraq by ISIS?

Sweetie, it's been going on all over the middle East for a long time and I've been well aware of it for quite awhile.

Go big time people on tipping and spend three pages trying to argue that take out counter help works as hard as servers.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 06:19 PM
It has been covered more than other genocides, none of which I would say has been covered "well".

Best answer is "No"... but...

...but when the American media is shamed by BBC and the Canadian equivalent, it's not being covered well.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 06:20 PM
Nice to see the money put towards something useful instead of enriching the vatican any more.

:tu

Blake
11-15-2017, 07:04 PM
Sweetie, it's been going on all over the middle East for a long time and I've been well aware of it for quite awhile.

weirdo, you didn't answer the question.

It's okay though since we both know the answer.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 08:03 PM
weirdo, you didn't answer the question.

It's okay though since we both know the answer.

Awww, mad are we? We both know what you were looking to do.

Blake
11-15-2017, 10:31 PM
Awww, mad are we? We both know what you were looking to do.

Yes, I was gonna clown you for knowing about the ISIS attacks in Iraq thanks to western media's coverage.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 10:33 PM
Yes, I was gonna clown you for knowing about the ISIS attacks in Iraq thanks to western media's coverage.

Yeah, kinda liked you clowned everyone for not tipping.

Chucho
11-15-2017, 10:35 PM
You can put words in mouths and make assumptions, you do that pretty well, big spender.

DJR210
11-15-2017, 11:01 PM
His reward for allowing hundreds of years of abuse to continue to be swept under the rug

RandomGuy
11-16-2017, 11:27 AM
...but when the American media is shamed by BBC and the Canadian equivalent, it's not being covered well.

Fully agree.

Blake
11-16-2017, 11:40 AM
You can put words in mouths and make assumptions, you do that pretty well, big spender.

Well yeah, until shown otherwise, I'll assume you got your news from Western media.

And lol excluding Canada and even the bbc from "Western media"

Chucho
11-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Well yeah, until shown otherwise, I'll assume you got your news from Western media.

And lol excluding Canada and even the bbc from "Western media"

Want me to try and prove how I was made aware of Christian persecution? :lmao Burden of proof is on you. :rolleyes

Using "I'm technically right" arguments like mono pretending Mel Gibson wasn't an outsider the last 10 years. :lol

Big timing people on tipping counter help. Stick to that and telling anonymous strangers your wife was a whore because you were inadequate.

Blake
11-16-2017, 11:53 AM
Want me to try and prove how I was made aware of Christian persecution? :lmao Burden of proof is on you. :rolleyes

Using "I'm technically right" arguments like mono pretending Mel Gibson wasn't an outsider the last 10 years. :lol

Big timing people on tipping counter help. Stick to that and telling anonymous strangers your wife was a whore because you were inadequate.

Lol getting all personal.

You don't have to prove or disprove anything. What I'm gonna do though is continue to assume you found out about the ISIS attacks in Iraq thanks to western media and I'm gonna lol at you for it. That's about it.

Chucho
11-16-2017, 11:57 AM
Lol getting all personal.

You don't have to prove or disprove anything. What I'm gonna do though is continue to assume you found out about the ISIS attacks in Iraq thanks to western media and I'm gonna lol at you for it. That's about it.

Good for you, I'd need petty esteem boosts if I was you.

:depressed "Personal attacks on public knowledge I put out there." :cry

Spurminator
11-16-2017, 11:59 AM
Lambo of God?

Blake
11-16-2017, 12:01 PM
:madrun western media in all its disgustingness :madrun

Blake
11-16-2017, 12:01 PM
Lol chucho

Chucho
11-16-2017, 12:04 PM