PDA

View Full Version : I say, name names...

Yonivore
11-16-2017, 07:24 PM
...and drain the swamp. Democrat or Republican, let the chips fall where they may. That cesspool on the Potomac hasn't done the People's business in so long, they wouldn't be missed.

'Nothing about it felt right': More than 50 people describe sexual harassment on Capitol Hill (http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/sexual-harassment-congress/index.html)

AaronY
11-16-2017, 07:24 PM
Donald Trump.

Pavlov
11-16-2017, 07:27 PM
Donald Trump.Lying sluts tbh.

baseline bum
11-16-2017, 07:33 PM
Donald Trump.

monosylab1k
11-16-2017, 07:36 PM
Donald Trump.

Spurminator
11-16-2017, 07:38 PM
Donald Trump.

Quadzilla99
11-16-2017, 07:39 PM
Donald Trump.

ElNono
11-16-2017, 09:31 PM
sup Yoni!

TimDunkem
11-16-2017, 09:48 PM
Donald Trump.

pgardn
11-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Donald Trump. Wee Willy Clinton.

Spurminator
11-16-2017, 11:19 PM
Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing?utm_term=.kvVkdGp67#.dbBkpmMgj

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump - a PEOPLE Writer's Own Harrowing Story
http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-attacked-people-writer/

In December 2005, PEOPLE writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken.

Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/politics/donald-trump-women.html

Jessica Leeds, a businesswoman at a paper company, was sitting next to Donald J. Trump on a flight to New York in the early 1980s. She told The Times that he lifted the armrest and began to grope her.

Trump accuser says he kissed her twice
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/15/politics/temple-taggart-donald-trump-erin-burnett-out-front/index.html

A former Miss USA contestant alleges that Donald Trump kissed her on the lips without her consent on separate occasions, adding her to the list of people who have accused the GOP nominee of sexual assault in recent days.

Former Apprentice Contestant Says Donald Trump Sexually Harassed Her, Kissed Her on the Mouth
http://time.com/4531878/donald-trump-summer-zervos-apprentice/

A woman who was a contestant on Donald Trump’s show The Apprentice said in a press conference Friday that Trump kissed her on the mouth, stripped naked and attempted to seduce her when she met with him for professional advice.

Palm Beach Post exclusive: Local woman says Trump groped her
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/palm-beach-post-exclusive-local-woman-says-trump-groped-her/w5ii48gwdJY9htsLl88GcP/

But her companion that day, photographer Ken Davidoff, vividly remembers when McGillivray pulled him aside moments after the alleged incident and told him, ‘’Donald just grabbed my ass!’’

The New York Times reported Wednesday that two other women came forward to say Trump groped them — one who sat next to him on a flight 30 years ago and another who encountered him outside an elevator at Trump Tower.

Donald Trump 'grabbed me and went for the lips', says new accuser
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/15/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-cathy-heller

Cathy Heller joins eight other women in coming forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against Republican, with story similar to his taped remarks

Jill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

Harth stands by claims of incident described in 1997 lawsuit as ‘attempted rape’ and wants apology from Donald Trump: ‘Don’t call me a liar’

hater
11-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Tresident Prump Cot Nlinton

boutons_deux
11-17-2017, 12:27 PM
Dem lawmaker wants Capitol Hill sexual harassers exposed after $17 million payouts revealed

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/dem-lawmaker-wants-capitol-hill-sexual-harassers-exposed-after-17-million-payouts-revealed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Blake
11-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Donald Trump.

rjv
11-17-2017, 12:37 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn-rIdjbRk3c_i6-pAfgbVDFNTgEibCqNx2HY5H6c4jg_6gYri

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 01:02 PM
Donald Trump.

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 01:03 PM
Bill Clinton

rjv
11-17-2017, 01:10 PM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/HT_Clinton_Trump2_hb_160909_4x3_992.jpg

boutons_deux
11-17-2017, 01:25 PM
men will punish women who "name names" of Congressional sexual predators.

And those women will probably cut themselves out of lots of employment opportunities as their names become widely known

Like the oligarchy has rigged the economy so nobody else can really "win", men have rigged society so "uppity" women are slandered, trashed, oppressed.

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 02:39 PM
sup Yoni!

Not much; just stirring the swamp. How 'bout you?

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 02:40 PM
Trump is not in Congress.

Pavlov
11-17-2017, 02:41 PM
Trump is not in Congress.Trump hasn't done the People's business in so long, he wouldn't be missed.

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 02:43 PM

So sexual predators are ok as long as they are in the white house and have a magic "R" behind their name?

Is that what you are going for here? I'm confused. Why don't you clear that up.

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Trump hasn't done the People's business in so long, he wouldn't be missed.

http://trumpgolfcount.com/

73 visits to golf courses so far at a cost of $80,000,000 .

I'm sure the residents of Puerto Rico were so happy to get that golf trophy that President Vroom Vroom dedicated to them, instead of working to help them.

They certainly wouldn't notice the difference.

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 02:52 PM
So sexual predators are ok as long as they are in the white house and have a magic "R" behind their name?

Is that what you are going for here? I'm confused. Why don't you clear that up.
The OP was about Congress. Clear enough?

Pavlov
11-17-2017, 02:53 PM
The OP was about Congress. Clear enough?Sexual predators outside of Congress are A-OK?

Reck
11-17-2017, 02:54 PM
Dem lawmaker wants Capitol Hill sexual harassers exposed after $17 million payouts revealed

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/dem-lawmaker-wants-capitol-hill-sexual-harassers-exposed-after-17-million-payouts-revealed/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

They really want to do that? Are they sure?

It would probably be a split of who's more decrepit between democrats and republicans. Neither will win that fight.

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 02:55 PM

I'm sure the residents of Puerto Rico were so happy to get that golf trophy that President Vroom Vroom dedicated to them, instead of working to help them.

He's repealing Obama EO's.
He's about got Obamacare gutted.
First time in a long time the House has passed a budget.
China is going to try to reign in Rocket Man, after a visit from Trump
UCLA has a basketball season.

I'd have to look but, I'd bet Obama still has him beat on golf outings.

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 02:56 PM

It would probably be a split of who's more decrepit between democrats and republicans. Neither will win that fight.
If we're lucky, it's out of their hands. Of course, they could Seth Rich someone...

Quadzilla99
11-17-2017, 02:59 PM
If we're lucky, it's out of their hands. Of course, they could Seth Rich someone...

You mean to create a wildly retarded theory about something that only dumb white trash will fall for?

Pavlov
11-17-2017, 03:01 PM
You mean to create a wildly retarded theory about something that only dumb white trash will fall for?:lmao

Trump supporters just can't help pimping their conspiracy innuendo.

Spurminator
11-17-2017, 03:14 PM

America will

Blake
11-17-2017, 03:16 PM

:lol :lol :lol

Partisan hacks crack me up the most when they are oblivious to it

Blake
11-17-2017, 03:17 PM

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure how that makes me a partisan hack. I'm in favor of throwing them all out of Congress -- regardless of party affiliation.

There are probably a half dozen other threads bashing Trump over this issue; are you so singularly focused that you can't engage in more than one facet of a topic?

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 03:24 PM

Crystal clear.

Sorry I mentioned that the crooked Republican president with the extensive list of conflicts of interests, including potential constitutional violations, and probable money-laundering felonies has been accused of rape and sexual assault too.

Feel free, though, to criticize him at any time for his sexual assaults. I won't stop you.

baseline bum
11-17-2017, 03:24 PM
I'm not sure how that makes me a partisan hack.

Yeah you are

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 03:33 PM
I'd have to look but, I'd bet Obama still has [Trump] beat on golf outings.

Wow, you are really trying for Semen Shielder of the Year.

So as of November 13 in the first year of each man's presidency, the score is Trump 35, Obama 24.

Obama’s first game as president was April 26, 2009. He went on to play 333 times total over his eight years, according to CBS White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, who tracked Obama’s games.

It’s not as easy to track Trump’s game as you might think.

His staff has on several occasions declined to confirm he played golf while spending the day at his golf club. So in some cases, we have to rely on reporters’ observations and those of private citizens who spotted Trump on the course and posted pictures on social media.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/10/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

Have fun.

Then deal with the fact that Trump owns the courses he often plays at, lining his pockets with taxpayer money every time he goes.

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure how that makes me a partisan hack.

Defending Roy Moore takes you over that line so far the line is a distant memory.

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 03:37 PM
Defending Roy Moore takes you over that line so far the line is a distant memory.
I'm not defending him. If he committed a crime, I say he goes. If the two criminal accusations can be proven, he loses me. There's doubt in my mind about the story of the one with the yearbook. And, the 40 year lapse is cause for concern.

Yonivore
11-17-2017, 03:38 PM
Wow, you are really trying for Semen Shielder of the Year.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/10/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

Have fun.

Then deal with the fact that Trump owns the courses he often plays at, lining his pockets with taxpayer money every time he goes.
You know, RG, I must have forgotten what an insipid troll you are (or can be). "Fucking moronic partisan hack-boy?" Really?

boutons_deux
11-17-2017, 03:46 PM
When Trash goes golfing at his clubs, SS has to rent rooms in the hotel, and rent carts to follow his lazy, fat, ill ass around. $100Ks in profits for Trash.

rjv
11-17-2017, 03:53 PM
UCLA has a basketball season.
did that overtime win over central arkansas convince you of that?

Blake
11-17-2017, 03:57 PM
I'm not sure how that makes me a partisan hack. I'm in favor of throwing them all out of Congress -- regardless of party affiliation.

There are probably a half dozen other threads bashing Trump over this issue; are you so singularly focused that you can't engage in more than one facet of a topic?

:cry but it's muh thread I get to say what the swamp means :cry

Chucho
11-17-2017, 04:11 PM
:cry but it's muh thread I get to say what the swamp means :cry

"Expose" him. Go Google "swamp".

boutons_deux
11-17-2017, 04:14 PM
Franken, hard ass that he is, should refuse to resign unless Trash does.

In fact, ANY Dem "name named" should offer Trash the same deal.

If Trash stays, they all stay.

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 04:19 PM
I'm not defending him. If he committed a crime, I say he goes. If the two criminal accusations can be proven, he loses me. There's doubt in my mind about the story of the one with the yearbook. And, the 40 year lapse is cause for concern.

"I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face," Nelson said in her statement.

"At some point, he gave up. He then looked at me and said, ‘You are a child. I am the district attorney of Etowah County. If you tell anyone about this, no one will believe you,'" Nelson added.

Nelson said she didn't reveal the assault before now initially because she was afraid. She said she told her sister of the incident two years after it had taken place, and her mother only four years ago.

Now, some 40 years after the incident, Nelson is willing to testify [this is presumedly sworn testimony, under penalty of perjury-RG] before lawmakers on Moore's alleged sexual misconduct.

Allred called for the Senate Judiciary Committee to hold a public hearing where Nelson would appear and testify before lawmakers on the incident.

You keep not believing her. The judge has the magic "R" that you have to protect at all costs.

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 04:20 PM
You know, RG, I must have forgotten what an insipid troll you are (or can be). "Fucking moronic partisan hack-boy?" Really?

Keep giving Roy Moore the benefit of the doubt over his multiple accusers. You deserve the moniker if that is your level of integrity.

RandomGuy
11-17-2017, 04:24 PM

His resignation is not what his victim wants. She got her apology, and seems content with that.

didn’t do this to have him step down. I think Al Franken does a lot of good things in the Senate,” Tweeden said when asked if he should resign. “You know, I think that’s for the people of Minnesota to decide. I’m not calling for him to step down. That was never my intention.

“I just wanted him to understand what he did was wrong and how he treated me and how abusers do that under the guise that it’s funny, or that ‘Oh, I can get away with it because I’m a comedian,’" Tweeden continued. “That’s never funny. When you shine a light on it, that’s the culture of it — that’s the [choice] we need to make.”

Blake
11-17-2017, 04:25 PM
"Expose" him. Go Google "swamp".

Stay "angry" about stuff from other threads. "Angry".

Chucho
11-17-2017, 04:35 PM
Stay "angry" about stuff from other threads. "Angry".

Yeah, all the "exposing" you do has me "angry".

boutons_deux
11-17-2017, 04:37 PM
His resignation is not what his victim wants. She got her apology, and seems content with that.

Trash and Repugs will never be content with Franken who has been bitch slapping Sessions, etc into tongue-tied stupidity and gibberish.

spurraider21
11-17-2017, 04:50 PM
Frankens heat is over his conduct, not the accusers opinions

Blake
11-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Yeah, all the "exposing" you do has me "angry".

You get angry pretty easily

ElNono
11-18-2017, 02:10 AM
Not much; just stirring the swamp. How 'bout you?

Keeping busy... come in to read here and there.

SpursforSix
11-18-2017, 09:32 PM
I'd like to report Corey Feldman for raping music

koriwhat
11-18-2017, 10:52 PM

this is strictly the mindset of what i am talking about. hey, don't get me wrong, if trump has been found to do something, you know like a photo from the uso, then i'd have a real gripe with the dude. i just don't hate trump to hate trump or because he's not madam president. i swear it's fandom going on in politics which is ridiculous.

these are the truths that matter:
trumps accusers had nothing and so they dropped to the wayside.
frankens accuser has photo proof of his predatory ways.

boutons_deux
11-19-2017, 06:11 AM

here's some wayside to stick up your ass mindset: https://www.bravenewfilms.org/16women

koriwhat
11-19-2017, 02:35 PM
here's some wayside to stick up your ass mindset: https://www.bravenewfilms.org/16women

lol! until proven guilty...

Reck
11-19-2017, 04:36 PM
this is strictly the mindset of what i am talking about. hey, don't get me wrong, if trump has been found to do something, you know like a photo from the uso, then i'd have a real gripe with the dude. i just don't hate trump to hate trump or because he's not madam president. i swear it's fandom going on in politics which is ridiculous.

these are the truths that matter:

A photo against a video.

Ummm that's a hard one..

boutons_deux
11-19-2017, 05:02 PM
lol! until proven guilty...

so your adored pathological liar is telling the truth, and 16 women are lying. G F Y

koriwhat
11-19-2017, 07:44 PM
A photo against a video.

Ummm that's a hard one..

just their accusations or actual evidence like that uso photo?

i didn't watch that video you posted because i don't give a fuck about you nor wasting my time watching some stupid ass video online. i saw the same bs during the election so what's new?

so your adored pathological liar is telling the truth, and 16 women are lying. G F Y

my adored? uh lil shit i don't adore anyone but my mama. fuck trump, fuck you, and fuck hrc & obama too!

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 10:15 AM

Since you mentioned that the crooked Republican president with the extensive list of conflicts of interests, including potential constitutional violations, and probable money-laundering felonies and his accusers riddle me this:

What would a billioniare who was guilty as sin do to his accusers with an army of lawyers and investigators?

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 05:54 PM
Since you mentioned that the crooked Republican president with the extensive list of conflicts of interests, including potential constitutional violations, and probable money-laundering felonies and his accusers riddle me this:

What would a billioniare who was guilty as sin do to his accusers with an army of lawyers and investigators?

i don't jump to conclusions or assume anything. believe half you see and nothing you hear.

you on the other hand can't comprehend that in this nation you are innocent until proven guilty. maybe you need to remind yourself of that every other day or so.

trump has been accused but wheres the proof? uso didn't snap a photo of him trying to grab some chick while sleeping.

you just love to point fingers while your house of glass has already been shattered.

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 05:56 PM

i didn't vote for trump, don't even know more than his policy for the border, but i adore the man so so so damn much! you got me!

again, i don't jump to conclusions because unlike libs, i actually believe in law & order. you'd make a shitty lawyer.

Blake
11-20-2017, 05:59 PM
i didn't vote for trump, don't even know more than his policy for the border, but i adore the man so so so damn much! you got me!

again, i don't jump to conclusions because unlike libs, i actually believe in law & order. you'd make a shitty lawyer.

And you're clearly not gonna make an effort to know more about Trump.

It's easier to just whine about libs.

Pavlov
11-20-2017, 06:00 PM
i don't jump to conclusions or assume anything.:lol

What did Mueller lie about?

nothing specific as of yet... just stating all involved in big gov are liars whether proven or not. that's just my own little conspiracy i hold on to. but yeah, come on now if you believe the dude has no skeletons of his own or that he is the pinnacle of transparency and integrity.

look at that whole special council and from what side they all bow down to.

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 06:04 PM
And you're clearly not gonna make an effort to know more about Trump.

It's easier to just whine about libs.

that's like saying i should learn about working on car engines when they don't interest me one bit. libs on the other hand do interest me because i like the idea of studying groups of people and how the brain works. that lib retard disease is a special case indeed and needs further research.

RandomGuy
11-20-2017, 06:24 PM

i don't jump to conclusions or assume anything. believe half you see and nothing you hear.

you on the other hand can't comprehend that in this nation you are innocent until proven guilty. maybe you need to remind yourself of that every other day or so.

trump has been accused but wheres the proof? uso didn't snap a photo of him trying to grab some chick while sleeping.

you just love to point fingers while your house of glass has already been shattered.

I can see how that question might scare you.

Blake
11-20-2017, 06:41 PM
that's like saying i should learn about working on car engines when they don't interest me one bit. libs on the other hand do interest me because i like the idea of studying groups of people and how the brain works. that lib retard disease is a special case indeed and needs further research.

Lol research

:cry but I don't pick sides

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 07:00 PM

guilty as sin means he was proven guilty in a court of law and not just by some losers on ST who think highly of themselves. keep asking stupid ass questions.

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 07:02 PM
Lol research

:cry but I don't pick sides

so what's the compromise here? i am supposed to just bow down and become a little homo like you, fuzzy, random, and the rest of you little sissys? become a lib because yall say so or better yet a repub because yall say so? don't care to be either because i'm not like you losers and don't give a damn to be.

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 07:04 PM
btw, if being a lib is anything like being .1% of either of you trolls then i will never be a lib. never! yall are low life dipshit cunts and i hope to never be like yall(the circle jerk troll crew).

Blake
11-20-2017, 07:26 PM
so what's the compromise here? i am supposed to just bow down and become a little homo like you, fuzzy, random, and the rest of you little sissys? become a lib because yall say so or better yet a repub because yall say so? don't care to be either because i'm not like you losers and don't give a damn to be.

I don't really care that you limit your knowledge of political party agendas to just one side. It makes easier to make fun of your retarded opinions, tbh.

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 07:29 PM
I don't really care that you limit your knowledge of political party agendas to just one side. It makes easier to make fun of your retarded opinions, tbh.
you're just mad because old **** HRC fucked up royally, fucked over your 2face bernie, fucked over your mentally unstable base, etc... i get it.

Blake
11-20-2017, 07:40 PM
you're just mad because old **** HRC fucked up royally, fucked over your 2face bernie, fucked over your mentally unstable base, etc... i get it.

I didn't vote for either shitty candidate.

Why are you so mad?

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 07:43 PM
I didn't vote for either shitty candidate.

Why are you so mad?

good! and assumptions again based off text. not mad at all. what's there to be mad about?

Blake
11-20-2017, 07:54 PM
good! and assumptions again based off text. not mad at all. what's there to be mad about?

Liar

koriwhat
11-20-2017, 08:13 PM
Liar

how exactly am i lying? i am kicked back chillin but somehow i am mad? hmm... yall bitches are just that.

boutons_deux
11-20-2017, 08:14 PM
NAME? CHARLIE ROSE SUSPENDED

RandomGuy
11-21-2017, 09:57 AM

guilty as sin means he was proven guilty in a court of law and not just by some losers on ST who think highly of themselves. keep asking stupid ass questions.

Still running scared.

Let me help you out with a little clarification. This stabs the very heart of libertarianism to a well-deserved death, i.e. resource asymmetry.

What would a billionaire who was in fact actually guilty as sin do to his accusers with an army of lawyers and investigators before it ever got to a formal trial?

koriwhat
11-21-2017, 09:39 PM
Still running scared.

Let me help you out with a little clarification. This stabs the very heart of libertarianism to a well-deserved death, i.e. resource asymmetry.

What would a billionaire who was in fact actually guilty as sin do to his accusers with an army of lawyers and investigators before it ever got to a formal trial?

lol dumbass

Spurtacular
11-22-2017, 02:15 AM

So what do you consider wasteful? I suggest you go back through the entire last century of Presidents, add up all the spending on them, adjust for inflation and tell us which ones should spur OUTRAGE in us.

Thank you in advance. I look forward to your detailed and thoroughly sourced results.

It's the president. What do you expect, that he waltzes around without security? It comes with the job.

Where were you when Bush was taking vacations... he took a lot. (It's not a problem.)

golf? lots of business done during golf.

best business deals i've ever made occurred while playing golf.

How many days has Obama spent clearing brush in Crawford? (I'm okay with Obama golfing a lot.)

Obsessed aren't we?..this is exaclty why the (liberal) party has become such a joke..instead of trying to make life easier for us the American people they are content with teleprompter jokes or looking at how many times this man golf's and prolly shits and what type of paper he uses...btw I am sure he uses teleprompters to not come across as a total Idiot like Bush did...

Golf lol.

The issue was Bush said he gave up golf for the troops.

He didn't.

The (liberal) movement ladies and gentleman! Let's give them all a round of applause.

:clap

RandomGuy
11-22-2017, 10:52 AM

lol dumbass

You're the one who can't answer an easy question, not me.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-22-2017, 02:57 PM
The entire Trump administration.
Schumer
Wasserman
Pelosi
Feinstein
McConnell
Ryan
Cruz
Hatch
Graham
Lee
Inhofe
Cornyn
Rubio

koriwhat
11-24-2017, 02:59 PM

god damn i wish we could rid the world of dipshits like yourself. just give you a gun, duct tape it to your hand and the barrel in your mouth. do us a favor!

"you won't answer a question that i state as truth that has never been proven to be truth. answer it! i am entitled and demand you to follow my orders! i'm a feminist male but don't assume my gender because i am really a sheep fucking cis fag without any testosterone because i'm a little batty soy boi."

pgardn
11-24-2017, 03:28 PM
god damn i wish we could rid the world of dipshits like yourself. just give you a gun, duct tape it to your hand and the barrel in your mouth. do us a favor!

"you won't answer a question that i state as truth that has never been proven to be truth. answer it! i am entitled and demand you to follow my orders! i'm a feminist male but don't assume my gender because i am really a sheep fucking cis fag without any testosterone because i'm a little batty soy boi."

You need to join forces with Bonnerific.
Even though you are on diff sides of the political spectrum, you should get along famously.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-24-2017, 03:28 PM

How is a question a statement of fact, Joey? Calling someone a dipshit in that context is just delicious irony. Now close your mouth if you are just going to sit there.

Reck
11-24-2017, 03:31 PM

Holy fucking shit. What a major retard.

koriwhat
11-24-2017, 04:30 PM

koriwhat
11-24-2017, 04:31 PM
Holy fucking shit. What a major retard.

whatever tranny

Reck
11-24-2017, 04:43 PM
whatever tranny

How's your bowling game going? :lmao

koriwhat
11-24-2017, 04:52 PM
How's your bowling game going? :lmao

you're the one with balls in your mouth lady boy

Reck
11-24-2017, 04:53 PM
you're the one with balls in your mouth lady boy

So you were lying when you said you were a bawling master to prop up your pathetic lonely life?

I can see why. You didn't make a lot of good choices in life. :lol calf tat

koriwhat
11-24-2017, 04:55 PM
So you were lying when you said you were a bawling master to prop up your pathetic lonely life?

I can see why. You didn't make a lot of good choices in life. :lol calf tat

what and what? bawling? what?

god you're a fucking idiot. ugh... go suck another dick los lonely boy. i got some JS to do and don't have time for you today.

Blake
11-24-2017, 08:11 PM

god you're a fucking idiot. ugh... go suck another dick los lonely boy. i got some JS to do and don't have time for you today.

JS?

koriwhat
11-24-2017, 10:04 PM
JS?

google it

RandomGuy
11-27-2017, 09:30 AM

I am giving you a complete hypothetical. I asked you to imagine what a powerful, rich guy, who totally did something wrong, like sexual assault, do with an army of lawyers and investigators to make accusations go away.

Either you aren't honest, or didn't even understand the question, probably a mix of both.

Such a man would let his lawyers and investigators ruin the lives of any woman brave enough to stand up to him, or simply pay them off.

Trump has a history of paying to settle (remember his fraud trial over the "university"?), and a history of playing hardball against court opponents.

The fact that over a dozen women have come forward saying he did things and a had a pattern of behavior he outright admits to on tape, forms a pretty coherent picture.

Trump is a pussy-grabbing scumbag, and crooked Republican president with the extensive list of conflicts of interests, including potential constitutional violations, and probable money-laundering felonies.

RandomGuy
11-27-2017, 09:33 AM
[non-answer to an easy question]

Sokay. No one expected you to suddenly get honest/smart. You be you.

Blake
11-27-2017, 10:57 AM

JS?

google it

"
JS

Short for Joseph Smith, the founder of the*mormon*religion. when you call someone Joeseph Smith or JS, you are insulting them for being stupid, dumb,*retarded,*idiot, etc.*

As seen on South Park.

fag: "yo*man*i just got a GTP and its so fast!"*

Dude: "don't be JS."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=js&amp=true&page=4

sickdsm
11-27-2017, 11:03 AM
I am giving you a complete hypothetical. I asked you to imagine what a powerful, rich guy, who totally did something wrong, like sexual assault, do with an army of lawyers and investigators to make accusations go away.

Either you aren't honest, or didn't even understand the question, probably a mix of both.

Such a man would let his lawyers and investigators ruin the lives of any woman brave enough to stand up to him, or simply pay them off.

Trump has a history of paying to settle (remember his fraud trial over the "university"?), and a history of playing hardball against court opponents.

The fact that over a dozen women have come forward saying he did things and a had a pattern of behavior he outright admits to on tape, forms a pretty coherent picture.

Trump is a pussy-grabbing scumbag, and crooked Republican president with the extensive list of conflicts of interests, including potential constitutional violations, and probable money-laundering felonies.

Holy shit, I literally just heard Franken on the radio setting he's trying to handle it (translation: make it go away)

At least wait until his actions are forgotten before you bitch about Trumps groping unless you want to be known as an idiot.

RandomGuy
11-27-2017, 12:05 PM
Holy shit, I literally just heard Franken on the radio setting he's trying to handle it (translation: make it go away)

At least wait until his actions are forgotten before you bitch about Trumps groping unless you want to be known as an idiot.

Trump has been accused of more than groping, i.e. rape. Can I talk about that?

spurraider21
11-27-2017, 12:13 PM
whatever tranny
:lol shit on democrats after voting for Gore, Kerry, and Obama x2
:lol probably just mad because you didnt get the obama phone

sickdsm
11-27-2017, 12:29 PM
Trump has been accused of more than groping, i.e. rape. Can I talk about that?
Your the one talking about him groping. I don't hear you referring to him as the rapist so I think that speaks volumes about what you believe.

RandomGuy
11-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Your the one talking about him groping. I don't hear you referring to him as the rapist so I think that speaks volumes about what you believe.

Trump has a lot of shitty things wrong with him. I guess I can focus on the rape if that will make you happy.

The Access Hollywood tape where he admits to sexual assault is more catchy though.

I could also call him the Money Launderer In Chief.

He is also grossly imcompetant, lazy, and a nasty human being all around. Limiting myself to just the rape-y parts seems to be leaving shit out.

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 03:27 PM

nope. actually, you wrapped it up in a bs "FACT" when you stated your question to me and it's not fact so go fuck yourself.

JS

you're not that good at googlin'.

:lol shit on democrats after voting for Gore, Kerry, and Obama x2
:lol probably just mad because you didnt get the obama phone

only voted twice and both times for the same pos.

Trump has a lot of shitty things wrong with him. I guess I can focus on the rape if that will make you happy.

The Access Hollywood tape where he admits to sexual assault is more catchy though.

He is also grossly imcompetant, lazy, and a nasty human being all around. Limiting myself to just the rape-y parts seems to be leaving shit out.

you have a lot of shitty things wrong with you. keep throwing stones TROLL.

why not believe what your evil witch **** pelosi has to say and allow for due process all you god damn witch hunting dipshits.

spurraider21
11-27-2017, 03:29 PM
nope. actually, you wrapped it up in a bs "FACT" when you stated your question to me and it's not fact so go fuck yourself.

only voted twice and both times for the same pos.

you have a lot of shitty things wrong with you. keep throwing stones TROLL.

why not believe what your evil witch **** pelosi has to say and allow for due process all you god damn witch hunting dipshits.
So you deny voting for gore and Kerry?

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 03:36 PM
So you deny voting for gore and Kerry?

put 2 & 2 together dipshit... do i need to hold yalls hand for everything?

spurraider21
11-27-2017, 04:07 PM
put 2 & 2 together dipshit... do i need to hold yalls hand for everything?
I just wanted to get your story straight before sharing this post tbh

let's see if i can fix this. ah that's better.

ps: yeah i voted for obama and kerry and gore. thing is i could give a shit less about any of those mentioned. i'm not democratic nor do i give a fuck about politics enough to choose sides. i simply chose that which isn't republican and pushed one button so my ass could get back home asap and smoke a bowl. fuck politics.

RandomGuy
11-27-2017, 04:45 PM

LOL reading comprehension

At no time did I use Trumps name. I said "if... a billionaire..."

The purpose of the question, was to get you to realize or admit that billionaires have the motive and capacity to squash stories they don't like, even if they are true.

Not my fault, if you suck at reading comprehension.

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 05:39 PM
LOL reading comprehension

At no time did I use Trumps name. I said "if... a billionaire..."

The purpose of the question, was to get you to realize or admit that billionaires have the motive and capacity to squash stories they don't like, even if they are true.

Not my fault, if you suck at reading comprehension.

anyone with money could be pointed at as using his or her connections to get off but to claim it as fact is ridiculous. that's all i am saying. if you had proof then i'd agree with you on the "FACT" point but until then it's all whatif's and hypothetical.

i don't disagree with you that money helps buy time.

spurraider21
11-27-2017, 05:39 PM
koriwhat

Why did you lie about voting for al g:lolre and j:lolhn Kerry?

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 05:49 PM
koriwhat

Why did you lie about voting for al g:lolre and j:lolhn Kerry?

i might had supported both back when running and though i said i voted for them i can't really recall doing so but i might've... i believe i only voted obama and have only voted twice unless i am really mistaken. it's never been a priority of mine to vote. i was 18 when gore ran and lost in a rigged system. i can remember specifically not voting for gore personally but supporting him because i hated bush at the time like all shitty 18 yr olds at the time. now i'm 36 and hate both bush and gore with a passion.

as for kerry, i can't remember actually casting a vote for anyone that time around but maybe? i only really remember walking into the voting polls twice and that was 2008 & 2012. if i voted for kerry it would've been exactly what i did when i voted for obama; anyone but a republican. i just can't really remember but if i did i did.

either way, tell me again how much of a republican i am.

i'm actually on all your sides and can see both pov's. i agree with this and disagree with that. my main issue is the mentality of some on the left but don't get me wrong, there's good and bad in every group. i just run into more people of said craziness on that side then i do on the other.

Blake
11-27-2017, 05:53 PM

You wouldn't know since you never use it. I found what I found on Google and linked it, Joseph Smith.

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 05:55 PM
You wouldn't know since you never use it. I found what I found on Google and linked it, Joseph Smith.

well the JS i am speaking of doesn't refer to Joseph Smith. try again...

FuzzyLumpkins
11-27-2017, 05:57 PM
i might had supported both back when running and though i said i voted for them i can't really recall doing so but i might've... i believe i only voted obama and have only voted twice unless i am really mistaken. it's never been a priority of mine to vote. i was 18 when gore ran and lost in a rigged system. i can remember specifically not voting for gore personally but supporting him because i hated bush at the time like all shitty 18 yr olds at the time. now i'm 36 and hate both bush and gore with a passion.

as for kerry, i can't remember actually casting a vote for anyone that time around but maybe? i only really remember walking into the voting polls twice and that was 2008 & 2012. if i voted for kerry it would've been exactly what i did when i voted for obama; anyone but a republican. i just can't really remember but if i did i did.

i'm actually on all your sides and can see both pov's. i agree with this and disagree with that. my main issue is the mentality of some on the left but don't get me wrong, there's good and bad in every group. i just run into more people of said craziness on that side then i do on the other.

You call liberals a disease but you can see both points of view?

:lol dear goodness youre dumber than I remember.

Anywho what other clf tats did you get?

Blake
11-27-2017, 05:57 PM
well the JS i am speaking of doesn't refer to Joseph Smith. try again...

Well it's what I found on Google, Joseph Smith.

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 06:09 PM
You call liberals a disease but you can see both points of view?

:lol dear goodness youre dumber than I remember.

you don't remember me and that's the funniest thing of all.... your bs lie you're trying to keep up here fuzzy but why exactly? we need a special council to look at your bs claim. you're too funny with this shit.

as for liberals, i believe real liberalism died decades ago. what you got now is PC politics and feelings only. same goes for the feminist movement. it's all about feelings. people just need to stop being such pussies.

Well it's what I found on Google, Joseph Smith.

well i suppose then you're not that bad at googlin'.

Pavlov
11-27-2017, 06:10 PM
you don't remember me and that's the funniest thing of all.... your bs lie you're trying to keep up here fuzzy but why exactly? we need a special council to look at your bs claim. you're too funny with this shit.

as for liberals, i believe real liberalism died decades ago. what you got now is PC politics and feelings only. same goes for the feminist movement. it's all about feelings. people just need to stop being such pussies.
Well, if that's how you feel....

FuzzyLumpkins
11-27-2017, 06:14 PM

well i suppose then you're not that bad at googlin'.

Ahh yes the real scotsman argument. You get to determine what "liberalism" is for the world.

So you think that modern liberals don't have policies on issues like the economy, gun control, abortion, education, consolidation, or the like? I guess I don't put it past you being that ignorant.

I keep it up because I knew you back in HS in the 90s. I don't care if you don't believe me. BTW, how do you know that I don't know you? You are just wishcasting.

spurraider21
11-27-2017, 06:30 PM

Sounds like you were a young liberal who had some life failures and instead of taking responsibility joined in with conservatives and blamed your problems on smelly immigrants benefitting from the welfare state

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Ahh yes the real scotsman argument. You get to determine what "liberalism" is for the world.

So you think that modern liberals don't have policies on issues like the economy, gun control, abortion, education, consolidation, or the like? I guess I don't put it past you being that ignorant.

I keep it up because I knew you back in HS in the 90s. I don't care if you don't believe me. BTW, how do you know that I don't know you? You are just wishcasting.

you never met me or else you wouldn't beat around the bush and actually provide some sort of proof. info i provided previously isn't proof to your claim. sorry but that's the truth.

as well, it's not that liberals have no policies... it's their mental fortitude i worry about. i get it, most people, including myself, want more out of life and more quality of life for all. it ain't going to happen though.

Sounds like you were a young liberal who had some life failures and instead of taking responsibility joined in with conservatives and blamed your problems on smelly immigrants benefitting from the welfare state

wowzas! again, agree to disagree but then that still means i am wrong because you're oh so right, right?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-27-2017, 08:09 PM
you never met me or else you wouldn't beat around the bush and actually provide some sort of proof. info i provided previously isn't proof to your claim. sorry but that's the truth.

as well, it's not that liberals have no policies... it's their mental fortitude i worry about. i get it, most people, including myself, want more out of life and more quality of life for all. it ain't going to happen though.

wowzas! again, agree to disagree but then that still means i am wrong because you're oh so right, right?

I've given proof. You said that you already shared that before. I then asked you to prove that. You never have.

That is where the argument is and your inability to show you gave your full name before speaks for itself.

You said that modern liberals were all about feelings. I pointed out how there were policies that were not feelings. You have now changed your position once again.

It is obvious you are trying to justify your stance after the fact and are full of shit.

koriwhat
11-27-2017, 09:16 PM
I've given proof. You said that you already shared that before. I then asked you to prove that. You never have.

That is where the argument is and your inability to show you gave your full name before speaks for itself.

You said that modern liberals were all about feelings. I pointed out how there were policies that were not feelings. You have now changed your position once again.

It is obvious you are trying to justify your stance after the fact and are full of shit.

politics aside. prove you know me. prove yourself fuzzy. it's simple really.

you say you provided info, the info i supplied so what exactly did you provide again? stop playing and man up when you claim shit. ball is in your court. man up or shut the fuck up already. this game is getting so damn old.

sickdsm
11-27-2017, 11:52 PM

Call him whatever you want to call him. If you believe that you already would be calling him The Rapist (sorry Kobe). It just looks pretty stupid on your part bitching about groping when Franken is still in the current news for groping, and theres a picture of him laughing while doing it.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 12:46 AM
politics aside. prove you know me. prove yourself fuzzy. it's simple really.

you say you provided info, the info i supplied so what exactly did you provide again? stop playing and man up when you claim shit. ball is in your court. man up or shut the fuck up already. this game is getting so damn old.

Fuzzy: I know you from HS.

Calf tats: Prove it.

Fuzzy: Your name is Joey Mann.

Calf tats: I shared that with the site years ago.

Fuzzy: Prove it.

Calf tats: Prove you know me.

You're as stupid as a remember, Joey.

Pavlov
11-28-2017, 12:52 AM

https://i.imgur.com/BRpKadr.gif

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 12:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BRpKadr.gif

People that don't care don't say they don't care out of nowhere. What it really means is that it annoys them and that moves me not at all, Chump. If anything it makes me want to do it more.

Now why don't you go and get in inane round in round with Chris or TSA.

Pavlov
11-28-2017, 01:03 AM
People that don't care don't say they don't care out of nowhere. What it really means is that it annoys them and that moves me not at all, Chump. If anything it makes me want to do it more.

Now why don't you go and get in inane round in round with Chris or TSA.Yes, your spamming annoys me.

No one cares what personal information you claim to have.

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 01:32 PM

no actually it went more like.... "blah blah blah, Joey." you have supplied nothing to back up your claim. nada.

you're a weak ass troll. sorry but no brownie points or e-cred for you little sissy boy.

how hard is it to give something of substance to back up your claim of knowing me personally? it's only a hard thing when you have nothing and know nothing but pretend you're something you're not. good luck bud!

monosylab1k
11-28-2017, 01:33 PM
I just wanted to get your story straight before sharing this post tbh

:lmao

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 01:33 PM
Yes, your spamming annoys me.

right? he claims to have personal info but won't share it. lol

monosylab1k
11-28-2017, 01:34 PM

:lmao look how quick this faggot’s tone changed when he got his ass aired out.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 02:03 PM
Yes, your spamming annoys me.

You get to speak for yourself. He obviously cares given how he rants everytime I bring it up.

And frankly chump you of all people are not allowed to talk about spamming. Recall all your asinine round and rounds with the same trolls for the past decade? You call yourself chumpdumper but really you are a chump spamalong.

Now go take your righteous indignation and try to find someone that is moved by your annoyance. So far you are barking up the wrong tree.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 02:10 PM
no actually it went more like.... "blah blah blah, Joey." you have supplied nothing to back up your claim. nada.

you're a weak ass troll. sorry but no brownie points or e-cred for you little sissy boy.

how hard is it to give something of substance to back up your claim of knowing me personally? it's only a hard thing when you have nothing and know nothing but pretend you're something you're not. good luck bud!

:lol e-cred? Really? Your conception for what is motivating me here is pretty ignorant. I can only guess that is how you rationalize what goes on here. It's pretty stupid but that is as I have pointed out, expected of you.

You've already outed yourself, Joey. Am I supposed to dredge up your social security number? But hey you have chump white knighting for you at least. He cares/don't cares for you.

In the meantime you have shown yourself to be not credible on your claims and people have been calling you out on it for a week now. Your platitudes have been broken down for the inconsistent falsehoods they are. Good job.

spurraider21
11-28-2017, 02:34 PM

It's amazing that in 2009 you seemed so sure you voted but now 8 years later your memory of 2000 is so much better

spurraider21
11-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Now why don't you go and get in inane round in round with Chris or TSA.
oh

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 02:39 PM
oh

His intent is to get me to stop. I am not moved in that direction and instead the opposite. That is what I meant even if it is unclear.

Pavlov
11-28-2017, 02:47 PM
You get to speak for yourself. He obviously cares given how he rants everytime I bring it up.

And frankly chump you of all people are not allowed to talk about spamming. Recall all your asinine round and rounds with the same trolls for the past decade? You call yourself chumpdumper but really you are a chump spamalong.

Now go take your righteous indignation and try to find someone that is moved by your annoyance. So far you are barking up the wrong tree.What is your purpose of claiming you have personal information of a poster here?

And I don't think you'll stop -- you're stupid that way -- but that won't make anyone care what personal information you claim to know about another poster.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 03:00 PM
What is your purpose of claiming you have personal information of a poster here?

And I don't think you'll stop -- you're stupid that way -- but that won't make anyone care what personal information you claim to know about another poster.

here you are speaking for everyone again. That just tells me you have no leg to stand on on your own, chump. your claims of not caring are about as credible as Joey's claims of political objectivity.

and if you really cannot fathom how me knowing him personally is relevant when we are discussing the veracity of his claims of political non-affiliation then that actually is stupid.

Don't worry though I have no interest in digging into other's personal lives anymore than they share of their own recognizance. That actually makes sense as to why you have your panties in such a wad.

Pavlov
11-28-2017, 03:04 PM
here you are speaking for everyone again. That just tells me you have no leg to stand on on your own, chump. your claims of not caring are about as credible as Joey's claims of political objectivity.Great, who do you think cares?

and if you really cannot fathom how me knowing him personally is relevant when we are discussing the veracity of his claims of political non-affiliation then that actually is stupid.Honestly I can't fathom how your knowing his name is relevant to any political discussion here. Please explain it to me.

Don't worry though I have no interest in digging into other's personal lives anymore than they share of their own recognizance. That actually makes sense as to why you have your panties in such a wad.You sure have an interest in parading around that claimed knowledge for no reason.

DarrinS
11-28-2017, 03:06 PM
Lol, this is mildly entertaining.

spurraider21
11-28-2017, 03:14 PM
Great, who do you think cares?
We'll find out

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Great, who do you think cares?

Honestly I can't fathom how your knowing his name is relevant to any political discussion here. Please explain it to me.

You sure have an interest in parading around that claimed knowledge for no reason.

I never said anyone cared. That is your deal. I get that you want to turn it around now that you have no leg to stand on but that is not how it works. Joey cares. I think you know that. You obviously care quite a bit.

I never said knowing his name. I said I know him from HS. We went in similar circles. Try and keep up.

No you have an interest in it. That is why you try and take me to task over it. You're being a whiny bitch about it. It's adorable.

Blake
11-28-2017, 04:18 PM
This is important

Pavlov
11-28-2017, 04:20 PM
I never said anyone cared. That is your deal. I get that you want to turn it around now that you have no leg to stand on but that is not how it works. Joey cares. I think you know that. You obviously care quite a bit.I don't care a wit about your claim to personal knowledge.

I never said knowing his name. I said I know him from HS. We went in similar circles. Try and keep up.I would if I cared about your claimed knowledge.

No you have an interest in it. That is why you try and take me to task over it. You're being a whiny bitch about it. It's adorable.Honestly I can't fathom how your claimed knowledge is relevant to any political discussion here. Please explain it to me.

Blake
11-28-2017, 04:23 PM
"Joey" was a tat free, buzz cut young republican in high school?

Amirite?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 04:31 PM
I don't care a wit about your claim to personal knowledge.

I would if I cared about your claimed knowledge.

Honestly I can't fathom how your claimed knowledge is relevant to any political discussion here. Please explain it to me.

And yet you cannot stop talking about it. You need to try a different tactic. You obviously care very much.

Joey said that he used to be liberal and voted for liberal candidates. You cannot fathom how knowing how he used to be would be relevant. Nevermind that what I am saying is consistent with what he's been showing.

I guess I just had higher expectations for your level of intelligence. I mean this has already been explained to you. that is sad, chump.

Pavlov
11-28-2017, 04:35 PM
And yet you cannot stop talking about it. You need to try a different tactic. You obviously care very much.You bring it up every time you post to this guy. Hard to miss.

Joey said that he used to be liberal and voted for liberal candidates. You cannot fathom how knowing how he used to be would be relevant. Nevermind that what I am saying is consistent with what he's been showing.Still not relevant. Why keep bringing it up?

I guess I just had higher expectations for your level of intelligence. I mean this has already been explained to you. that is sad, chump.The problem is it means absolutely nothing. You're trying to brag about knowing personal information about a guy and bring it up every time he posts something like it's important. I know you are very important to you, but what you claim to know about that guy isn't important at all to any conversation here.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 04:48 PM
You bring it up every time you post to this guy. Hard to miss.

Still not relevant. Why keep bringing it up?

The problem is it means absolutely nothing. You're trying to brag about knowing personal information about a guy and bring it up every time he posts something like it's important. I know you are very important to you, but what you claim to know about that guy isn't important at all to any conversation here.

:lol doesn't care but cannot leave it alone.
:lol still cannot see it.
:lol thinking I'm bragging because I know Joey

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 05:07 PM
It's amazing that in 2009 you seemed so sure you voted but now 8 years later your memory of 2000 is so much better

dude, i smoke a ton of weed and daily... i can't remember 2 mins ago but whatever. with that said, again, how do i relate to conservatives or am even affiliated with the party if i had only ever voted for a liberal? explain please. my memory is shot buddy and though i really only remember going twice to vote there's a big possibility i just can't remember the other times but still for shit liberals so how exactly am i right wing?

:lol e-cred? Really? Your conception for what is motivating me here is pretty ignorant.

yes, e-cred. there's this void in you that is filled by trolling. that's your motivation and it's sad. enough said.

In the meantime you have shown yourself to be not credible on your claims and people have been calling you out on it for a week now. Your platitudes have been broken down for the inconsistent falsehoods they are. Good job.

as far as oh no people outed me... outed me how so and what exactly? do any of yall mean anything to me? not at all! not at all, so wgaf? out me all you want but what exactly are you "outing"? fucking comical. you just think too highly of yourself.

His intent is to get me to stop. I am not moved in that direction and instead the opposite. That is what I meant even if it is unclear.

i don't give a fuck if you lie for eternity. what i am doing by asking for proof is exposing how much of a lying little bitch you are that can't back up him claim. until you prove you know me personally you're just a liar. i am asking you to prove it and am volunteering to be "outed" but being the hard ass that you think you are you still can't provide proof. so around and around we go.

"Joey" was a tat free, buzz cut young republican in high school?

Amirite?

far from it.

Joey said that he used to be liberal and voted for liberal candidates.

as shitty as my memory is, i don't believe i ever claimed to be a liberal. i might had voted liberal in the past but never claimed affiliation. i just voted against republican. dumb kid doing dumb kid shit. didn't look into the candidates or their policies not once.

You cannot fathom how knowing how he used to be would be relevant.

so, with that said, explain how i used to be. do tell buddy. you know, because you knew me so well back then. here's your chance liar.

:lol thinking I'm bragging because I know Joey

nah you lie and then get your little dopamine dose and repeat. all the while, in your hollow head you think somehow you're important and by trolling you're somehow moving up that e-cred ladder. you're a loser. it's cool man. be a loser. a lying loser at that. you're in the great nation of the USA and dreams are made here so live your dream.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 05:18 PM
dude, i smoke a ton of weed and daily... i can't remember 2 mins ago but whatever. with that said, again, how do i relate to conservatives or am even affiliated with the party if i had only ever voted for a liberal? explain please. my memory is shot buddy and though i really only remember going twice to vote there's a big possibility i just can't remember the other times but still for shit liberals so how exactly am i right wing?

yes, e-cred. there's this void in you that is filled by trolling. that's your motivation and it's sad. enough said.

as far as oh no people outed me... outed me how so and what exactly? do any of yall mean anything to me? not at all! not at all, so wgaf? out me all you want but what exactly are you "outing"? fucking comical. you just think too highly of yourself.

i don't give a fuck if you lie for eternity. what i am doing by asking for proof is exposing how much of a lying little bitch you are that can't back up him claim. until you prove you know me personally you're just a liar. i am asking you to prove it and am volunteering to be "outed" but being the hard ass that you think you are you still can't provide proof. so around and around we go.

far from it.

as shitty as my memory is, i don't believe i ever claimed to be a liberal. i might had voted liberal in the past but never claimed affiliation. i just voted against republican. dumb kid doing dumb kid shit. didn't look into the candidates or their policies not once.

so, with that said, explain how i used to be. do tell buddy. you know, because you knew me so well back then. here's your chance liar.

nah you lie and then get your little dopamine dose and repeat. all the while, in your hollow head you think somehow you're important and by trolling you're somehow moving up that e-cred ladder. you're a loser. it's cool man. be a loser. a lying loser at that. you're in the great nation of the USA and dreams are made here so live your dream.

:lol thanks for that Joey. Careful gnashing your teeth like that. it's bad on your choppers.

and doubling down on the ecred argument. Nice. I've found that people reveal more about themselves with such flails. It jives with your constant talk about not caring and your insistence on being politically objective despite belying it at every turn.

You've been outed by your inconsistency. It's been obvious and your claims of objectivity are not valid. You've never been anti-GOP. You cannot keep your story straight about your voting record. You've always been this racist, far right douche on display.

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 05:22 PM
:lol thanks for that Joey. Careful gnashing your teeth like that. it's bad on your choppers.

and doubling down on the ecred argument. Nice. I've found that people reveal more about themselves with such flails. It jives with your constant talk about not caring and your insistence on being politically objective despite belying it at every turn.

You've been outed by your inconsistency. It's been obvious and your claims of objectivity are not valid. You've never been anti-GOP. You cannot keep your story straight about your voting record. You've always been this racist, far right douche on display.

this is your MO, right? just run in circles. clear the air big dog, i am asking you to lay it all out. ball is in your court and has been but this is the best you can do? what are you waiting for exactly? you got all that info so let it out and we'll see just how well you know me.

yall want this to keep going on or should this faggot back up his claim already?

ps: just read that last line there... racist far right huh? forget the political bs but racist? hmmm... a dude with a richard pryor portrait on my leg, my favorite comedian and next up is chappelle, but i am racist? explain please because you know me so well buddy.

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 05:25 PM
you're the far left that i speak of fuzzy. the libtard mentality, the entitlement, etc... you are that. a dangerous, deranged, entitled pos with a bloated ego to match. a keith olbermannesque type.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 05:28 PM
this is your MO, right? just run in circles. clear the air big dog, i am asking you to lay it all out. ball is in your court and has been but this is the best you can do? what are you waiting for exactly? you got all that info so let it out and we'll see just how well you know me.

yall want this to keep going on or should this faggot back up his claim already?

ps: just read that last line there... racist far right huh? forget the political bs but racist? hmmm... a dude with a richard pryor portrait on my leg, my favorite comedian and next up is chappelle, but i am racist? explain please because you know me so well buddy.

the I have black friends argument isn't compelling. you think black people are lazy and wasteful too. Liking Richard Pryor doesn't mitigate that, dim.

:lol your new calf tat is of richard pryor though?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 05:29 PM
you're the far left that i speak of fuzzy. the libtard mentality, the entitlement, etc... you are that. a dangerous, deranged, entitled pos with a bloated ego to match. a keith olbermannesque type.

In your own words explain what I feel I am entitled to.

I bet you cannot do it.

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 05:33 PM
In your own words explain what I feel I am entitled to.

I bet you cannot do it.

so you get to demand me to answer shit but you REFUSE to provide proof when asked over and over again. keep deflecting you big sissy.

your libtard mentality is def shining bright today. you know, we've come to expect the opposite out of the libtards these days so you pointing fingers at me claiming i'm racist now is probably just you projecting. typical libtard.

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 05:34 PM
:lol your new calf tat is of richard pryor though?

if 6 yrs old is new, sure. this calf tat thing is old too but hold on to it because it's all you got.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-28-2017, 05:36 PM
so you get to demand me to answer shit but you REFUSE to provide proof when asked over and over again. keep deflecting you big sissy.

your libtard mentality is def shining bright today. you know, we've come to expect the opposite out of the libtards these days so you pointing fingers at me claiming i'm racist now is probably just you projecting. typical libtard.

If you cannot back your word that's okay. You speak meaningless shit all the time about stereotypes you use to try and figure out the world. We'll put liberals being entitled with your take on black people being lazy and wasteful.

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 05:47 PM
your take on black people being lazy and wasteful.

more bs. project much? fucking loser.

koriwhat
11-28-2017, 05:50 PM
are yall seeing this by fuzzy? i'm telling yall, this is exactly the "liberal" disease i speak of. it's not so liberal as it is just plain out crazy. mental retardation at its best.

Pavlov
12-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Well, here's one name:

Blake
12-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Well, here's one name:

There'd better be some prosecuting on that fucker

Reck
12-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Faggot Gowdy. :lol

:lol Benghazi :lol