PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: How Long Before Kuzma is Traded?

DMC
11-18-2017, 06:38 PM
Dude is ballin'. They have to trade him now. He's making Longgone look like Lavar.

LkrFan
11-18-2017, 06:47 PM
I heard if we didn't draft him Pop would have. :toast

RsxPiimp
11-18-2017, 07:18 PM
I would trade him for embiid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5iFLgEFm4Y

ambchang
11-18-2017, 08:17 PM
^ almosts are what laker fans can now feel proud about.

Chucho
11-18-2017, 08:19 PM

A kid swallows a quarter and you want it back...

8FOR!3
11-18-2017, 10:45 PM
Saw Kuzma in the Pac-12 tournament in Vegas this year, thought he looked like a polished player. Was surprised he wasn't viewed as a top 15-20 prospect. Not that I'm some kind of qualified scout or anything but certain players stand out when you go to a college basketball game and you don't know many of the players (I'm not a Pac-12 fan just happened to be in Vegas at the time and thought it'd be fun.) Like when I saw Pittsburgh in the NIT a few years ago, Steven Adams stood out you could just tell he was the best player on the court. Felt the same way with Kuzma.

DMC
12-20-2017, 10:24 PM
Dude is legit.

Still, all the highlights are anytime Goof Ball makes any kind of a play, Gotdamn ESPN is jonsing for a hero in LA. They don't see Kuzma in that role, but he's bending Houston over.

LkrFan
12-20-2017, 11:45 PM
Dude is legit.

Still, all the highlights are anytime Goof Ball makes any kind of a play, Gotdamn ESPN is jonsing for a hero in LA. They don't see Kuzma in that role, but he's bending Houston over.

:lmao

phxspurfan
12-21-2017, 12:22 AM
Kuzma is better than Ball at this point. If there was a redraft, he would be a sure lottery pick and Ball would be a late first

phxspurfan
12-21-2017, 12:24 AM
Get Steve Blake back, bench Ball, put in Clarkson at SG, Ingram, Randle and Kuzma. Championship.

Spurtacular
12-21-2017, 12:30 AM

Why are the Lakers wearing the old Timberwolves jerseys?

Bynumite
12-21-2017, 01:30 AM
Kuzma is a player the spurs could have drafted but their front office is overrated and trash at drafting late round talent and still living off reputation from drafting frenchie and baldie 20 years ago.

Spurs could have had Kyle Kuzma but instead they're stuck with Kyle Anderson:lmao

daslicer
12-21-2017, 01:42 AM
Kuzma is a player the spurs could have drafted but their front office is overrated and trash at drafting late round talent and still living off reputation from drafting frenchie and baldie 20 years ago.

Spurs could have had Kyle Kuzma but instead they're stuck with Kyle Anderson:lmao

Terrible troll job. Spurs actually wanted Kuzma and had plans to draft him but were unlucky considering that BK was picking two slots ahead and made the deal with the Lakers. Kyle Anderson is now a solid player which you rarely get when drafting at 30.

Raven
12-21-2017, 01:58 AM
i haven't seen much of him on defense, but as a stretch 4, he seems legit. I liked him from the start.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-21-2017, 02:27 AM

Supposedly they wanted Kuzma or Bradley, both taken just before the Spurs drafted at 28.

Kuzma is legit, he's really good.

Bynumite
12-23-2017, 01:12 AM
27 points, 9-15 in Oakland:wakeup

Can you imagine a 27th pick consistently being capable of producing like this in his rookie season and how much that could have helped the spurs? :lol

RsxPiimp
12-23-2017, 01:16 AM
27 points, 9-15 in Oakland:wakeup

Can you imagine a 27th pick consistently being capable of producing like this in his rookie season and how much that could have helped the spurs? :lol
14 boards too. kuz is definitely legit. he’s just not scoring in garbage time. he’s pretty much the lakers best offensive option and the amazing about it is the fact that he’s so efficient.

DMC
10-22-2018, 11:26 PM
Dude is ballin'. They have to trade him now. He's making Longgone look like Lavar.

Kuzma is legit

Kyle_Kuzma
10-22-2018, 11:48 PM
all season boy
https://niketalk.com/attachments/download-1-2-jpeg.2197783/

RsxPiimp
10-23-2018, 08:57 AM
jeannie loves the kid and he’s a magic pick. i can see ingram getting traded first.

StrengthAndHonor
10-23-2018, 09:25 AM
jeannie loves the kid and he’s a magic pick. i can see ingram getting traded first.
I can see that too. Ingram will also net a better package.

MultiTroll
10-23-2018, 09:27 AM
Scoring over Patty Mills and Forbes and their high school coach.....

Still was a great game by Kuzma.

RsxPiimp
10-23-2018, 10:39 AM

also, he has the highest ceiling, just not sure if LAbron has the patience to wait for him to develop.

Killakobe81
10-23-2018, 12:11 PM
Scoring over Patty Mills and Forbes and their high school coach.....

Still was a great game by Kuzma.

Stop it. It's not like those guys were his primary defenders.
Now what I will conceded is our pace will inflate numbers but many of the league has moved that way Dallas, PHX, Den, TOR, etc. Are all putting up big numbers.

MultiTroll
10-23-2018, 01:38 PM
Now what I will conceded is our pace will inflate numbers but many of the league has moved that way Dallas, PHX, Den, TOR, etc. Are all putting up big numbers.
You know basketball is not all one on one. If there is a black hole, or in the Poppy Spurs case TWO black holes on the court at the same time, it massively opens up the O for the opponent. Certainly helped Kuz and the rest of the Lakers last night.

Repeat
"Still was a great game by Kuzman."

Mugen
10-23-2018, 01:46 PM
Kuz is probably one of the biggest faggots in the league off the court and has easily the most bitch-made face in the NBA, he had a good game last night tho....props tbh

Mugen
10-23-2018, 01:47 PM
Hart is great though, big fan of his game. Shame he's a Laker and I have to hope he flames out tbh....

10-23-2018, 03:30 PM
Oh look, S&H posting about the Lakers. I'm shocked tbh

:lol

hater
10-23-2018, 04:55 PM
I wanted him in a trade with Kawhitter tbqh

called dat shit :tu

DMC
10-24-2018, 12:49 PM
I wanted him in a trade with Kawhitter tbqh

called dat shit :tu

You must have dat shit on speed dial.

Cry Havoc
10-24-2018, 05:31 PM

Nah dude, Kuzma is completely legit.

However, my main concern is that your young core of Ball/Ingram/Kuzma is just going to be hitting their peak when LeBron is on his last legs. It just doesn't seem like a good fit timing-wise. I mean if you get a chance to put LeBron on your squad you do it 100/100 times, but still. It's fortunate for the rest of the league that I doubt LeBron will still be a monster when they're dangerous enough to be a threat in the West.

Ball/Hart/Ingram/LeBron/Kuzma ULTRA SMALL BALL LINEUP xD