PDA

View Full Version : grab them by the pussy

sickdsm
11-21-2017, 11:16 AM
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy."

With all the hoopla surrounding this quote, it appears that all male sides agree with it. Dem, repub, politicians, actors, directors. It doesn't matter.

It appears that Trump was speaking the truth in 2005. Who knew that it wouldn't be till 12 years later when it was no longer accurate.

For those that were outraged at this quote, was he wrong in that era? If LeBron walked into a club, would women literally let him grab em by the pussy?

RandomGuy
11-21-2017, 11:19 AM
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything... grab them by the pussy."

With all the hoopla surrounding this quote, it appears that all male sides agree with it. Dem, repub, politicians, actors, directors. It doesn't matter.

It appears that Trump was speaking the truth in 2005. Who knew that it wouldn't be till 12 years later when it was no longer accurate.

For those that were outraged at this quote, was he wrong in that era? If LeBron walked into a club, would women literally let him grab em by the pussy?

I don't agree with it. I am a Democrat.

Now what?

rjv
11-21-2017, 11:23 AM
okay so i guess everyone can just tell their wives, daughters and mothers that it's a man's world and if they get grabbed by the pussy they should just except their status as 2nd class citizens.

sickdsm
11-21-2017, 11:30 AM
I don't agree with it. I am a Democrat.

Now what?

You and I are not a star.

All sides agree seem to fall in line when they are a star. Our attitudes are irrelevent because we are not Moore, Rose, Trump, Spacey. Those guys are on all walks of life and lived that mantra

sickdsm
11-21-2017, 11:34 AM
okay so i guess everyone can just tell their wives, daughters and mothers that it's a man's world and if they get grabbed by the pussy they should just except their status as 2nd class citizens.

Reread. "when your a star"

Guarantee you that Brad Pitt gets more passes in life than the cashier at walmart.

It isn't right and i agree that the past few months will have a drastic change on not only the average person but especially the empowered star. As it should. I can admit that Trump said what all the stars at the time were thinking. In what possible world does Charlie Rose or Louius CK think someone is going to want to watch them jack it or show them their junk? Its because they were a star.

rjv
11-21-2017, 11:39 AM

Guarantee you that Brad Pitt gets more passes in life than the cashier at walmart.

It isn't right and i agree that the past few months will have a drastic change on not only the average person but especially the empowered star. As it should. I can admit that Trump said what all the stars at the time were thinking. In what possible world does Charlie Rose or Louius CK think someone is going to want to watch them jack it or show them their junk? Its because they were a star. what's so surprising here? that mostly white men in positions of power are culpable for exploitation of women, either directly or indirectly? nothing surprising about any of it. hollywood never came off to me as a bastion of equality. it's just a pseudo-liberal faction of the same bourgeois establishment that D.C. belongs to.

Blake
11-21-2017, 11:45 AM

I highly recommend watching this clip:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/sexual-harassment/2751966

FuzzyLumpkins
11-21-2017, 12:51 PM

It isn't right and i agree that the past few months will have a drastic change on not only the average person but especially the empowered star. As it should. I can admit that Trump said what all the stars at the time were thinking. In what possible world does Charlie Rose or Louius CK think someone is going to want to watch them jack it or show them their junk? Its because they were a star.

phrase of the day: false dichotomy.

dabom
11-21-2017, 01:16 PM
OP tries to argue that he isn't republican. :lol

sickdsm
11-21-2017, 02:06 PM
No one has tried to say that when your a star you couldn't do things like all those getting outed were doing.

Why is that if they don't agree with that?

rmt
11-21-2017, 09:18 PM
what's so surprising here? that mostly white men in positions of power are culpable for exploitation of women, either directly or indirectly? nothing surprising about any of it. hollywood never came off to me as a bastion of equality. it's just a pseudo-liberal faction of the same bourgeois establishment that D.C. belongs to.

Why mention race? Seems to me Bill Cosby and Conyers indicate its men (regardless of race) in positions of power. I once asked my friend's husband (around the time of the Schwarzenegger incident) why men did things like this especially married to someone beautiful, intelligent, etc like Maria Shriver? His answer, "because they can, they can get away with it" Of course, it's different - one/instead of multiple, consensual, but some one IN YOUR HOUSE, with some one you trust - and the kids probably played with each other - not knowing they were half-siblings - just ugh.

Chris
11-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Did you ever bullshit in the lockerroom? No? Here's your sign.

RandomGuy
11-28-2017, 12:12 PM
You and I are not a star.

All sides agree seem to fall in line when they are a star. Our attitudes are irrelevent because we are not Moore, Rose, Trump, Spacey. Those guys are on all walks of life and lived that mantra

Not really. Spacey's series got canceled.

Now what?

Pavlov
11-28-2017, 12:18 PM
Did you ever bullshit in the lockerroom? No? Here's your sign.Can't tell the difference between a locker room and a bus? No? Here's your sign.

sickdsm
11-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Not really. Spacey's series got canceled.

Now what?

Blake
11-28-2017, 03:16 PM
What's the point of this?