PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard, tbh

ElNono
11-26-2017, 03:24 AM
This dude is a walking cancer, tbh, outside his first few years when he was still coachable, he's been a detriment to every team he's been on.

Such a waste of talent, tbh, I can't remember a guy that plays the anti-Duncan role so well...

People might hate on other divas like Westbrook, but at least Russ puts the work every night, IMO.

dabom
11-26-2017, 03:31 AM
"muh touches" times a hundred.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-26-2017, 11:24 AM
I cannot bring myself to care about Howard, DMC. Pachulia is more evocative and that is mostly because of his pug face.

Mr. Body
11-26-2017, 11:25 AM
Like six years ago he was one off the most important players in the league. Now, he's not even an afterthought.

exstatic
11-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Dwight has always only been an image, one that collapsed on his exit from Orlando. He’s the worst kind of hypocrite, and has earned his Bible Kemp nickname. He’s a caricature of the common tale of the NBA player who gets into the league with his athleticism, never really improves his game, and when he loses a few inches on his vertical, goes from All NBA to rotation player in the blink of an eye.

baseline bum
11-26-2017, 12:36 PM
Dwight has always only been an image, one that collapsed on his exit from Orlando. He’s the worst kind of hypocrite, and has earned his Bible Kemp nickname. He’s a caricature of the common tale of the NBA player who gets into the league with his athleticism, never really improves his game, and when he loses a few inches on his vertical, goes from All NBA to rotation player in the blink of an eye.

Unbelievable how much SVG got out of such a flawed piece of shit.

Fireball
11-26-2017, 12:38 PM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--10KDaexe--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/18m1ew27uc0qcgif.gif

Seventyniner
11-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Unbelievable how much SVG got out of such a flawed piece of shit.

I don't know about that. Howard was a legit MVP candidate for a few years. His downfall is all on him though.

Vic Petro
11-26-2017, 01:31 PM
Hall of Fame player

daslicer
11-26-2017, 02:24 PM
I watch the Hornets a lot since they are my home team. He's actually been a good teammate this year and has done everything they have asked of him. The problem with him is that his offensive game is just ugly. He's not great at posting up guys and relies heavily on getting all of his points around 3 feet of the basket. On the defensive end he's been great.

phxspurfan
11-26-2017, 06:07 PM
We'll trade Kawhi for him and first

at least he plays

Down Under
11-26-2017, 06:35 PM
They used him in like Pick & then post in Orlando because he never had many moves, so he could get position down low and pivot & finish over guys because of his athleticism & size. Now injuries have taken that away he's become an offensive liability & he just can't accept this (which you can kind of understand given it started happening 5 years age when he was only 26). One of the best defenders in NBA history though, Ill give him that.

Arcadian
11-26-2017, 06:38 PM
I always knew he would have a short-lasting prime and an early decline. It was obvious based on his reliance on athleticism and lack of versatility.

Being outplayed by 37-year-old Duncan in the 2013 playoffs confirmed this.

Darius Bieber
11-26-2017, 07:02 PM
He’s basically the anti-Duncan.

Stabula
11-26-2017, 08:14 PM
Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, and Kobe Bryant best super team all time.

UZER
11-26-2017, 09:37 PM
Giannis will go down this road if he doesn't develope his game through the years.

ElNono
11-26-2017, 11:37 PM
I cannot bring myself to care about Howard, DMC. Pachulia is more evocative and that is mostly because of his pug face.

dabom = DMC? :lol

dabom
11-26-2017, 11:46 PM
dabom = DMC? :lol

I'm too smart for that guy.

r0drig0lac
11-27-2017, 03:58 AM
one of the best defenders in league history, by some comments here, it looks like it was a Dedmon / Willie Green player level

exstatic
11-27-2017, 07:51 AM
one of the best defenders in league history, by some comments here, it looks like it was a Dedmon / Willie Green player level

RIF. He’s NOW a shadow of what he was, and as good,as he was, he could have been so much more if he’d worked on his game and expanded it. After all these years, his only offense, besides a dunk or a put back, is a simple hook shot. That’s just plain not working on your game. Anyone who really saw him year to year could have predicted this precipitous drop in effectiveness in his early 30s.

Killakobe81
11-27-2017, 09:50 AM
I watch the Hornets a lot since they are my home team. He's actually been a good teammate this year and has done everything they have asked of him. The problem with him is that his offensive game is just ugly. He's not great at posting up guys and relies heavily on getting all of his points around 3 feet of the basket. On the defensive end he's been great.

He has been better than recent years but jeez, his post moves lack fluidity, very robotic.

Budkin
11-27-2017, 12:25 PM
One of the laziest, most overrated players of all time.

daslicer
11-27-2017, 12:46 PM
he has bern better than recent years but jeez his, post moves lack fluidity, very robotic.

Agreed his Post moves are ugly.

TimDunkem
11-27-2017, 01:39 PM
You know you're a retard when you spend 10+ years working on your post moves with Shaq, Hakeem, and Kareem and still haven't mastered one.

Stabula
11-27-2017, 02:43 PM
You know you're a retard when you spend 10+ years working on your post moves with Shaq, Hakeem, and Kareem and still haven't mastered one.