PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Julius Randle is garbage

Thebesteva
11-28-2017, 12:56 AM
I have never seen a more low IQ basketball player in my life. I can't believe Lakers took this piece of shit player. Any chance he gets traded?

Mikeanaro
11-28-2017, 01:20 AM
You mean Lonzo, right?

Thebesteva
11-28-2017, 01:23 AM
You mean Lonzo, right?

Hes absolute horse shit too. Lakers have gone to hell.

oh well...at least my Broncos won In 2016

DAF86
11-28-2017, 01:27 AM

Why did Kuz come off the bench and got only 20 minute son?

DAF86
11-28-2017, 01:29 AM
Regarding the topic: Randle has Z-Bo's body type/skillset with Antonie Walker's mindset. Not a good fit, tbh.

Thebesteva
11-28-2017, 01:55 AM

Lakers are doing what they can to become a D league team for life

TDMVPDPOY
11-28-2017, 09:52 AM
they let go of the wrong player and drafted a busts...they are going backwards...

Clipper Nation
11-28-2017, 10:11 AM
Regarding the topic: Randle has Z-Bo's body type/skillset with Antonie Walker's mindset. Not a good fit, tbh.
So basically, ZBo before he got traded to Memphis.

DMC
11-28-2017, 10:12 AM
When you get an ex-NBA star in the front office, you often get poor decision making. You need a financially savvy guy who trusts that he doesn't know basketball but knows people. Magic knows basketball, at least how to play it, but doesn't know people. Same is true for MJ.

I think Barkley would be a better GM tqfcheh.

Clipper Nation
11-28-2017, 10:16 AM
When you get an ex-NBA star in the front office, you often get poor decision making. You need a financially savvy guy who trusts that he doesn't know basketball but knows people. Magic knows basketball, at least how to play it, but doesn't know people. Same is true for MJ.

I think Barkley would be a better GM tqfcheh.
Barkley? The guy who has a "Who He Play For?" segment on TNT because he barely knows anything about the league he covers? Shit take, tbh.

lebomb
11-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Barkley? The guy who has a "Who He Play For?" segment on TNT because he barely knows anything about the league he covers? Shit take, tbh.

He did hit it spot on with Lonzo. He said his game wouldnt translate to the NBA well because he has a fugged up shooting stroke. If you can call it a stroke. More like a cross the body chuck.

Chucho
11-28-2017, 01:30 PM

What took you so long to realize this? You should have realized this once we thumped them in 13. It was over for this once glorious franchise as soon as they let Zombie Kobe have their way with them.

Leetonidas
11-28-2017, 02:05 PM
It'll be even funnier when LA hands out a max contract to Paul George

Chris Fall
11-28-2017, 02:10 PM
What took you so long to realize this? You should have realized this once we thumped them in 13.

Lol spursfan taking credit for tearing down the Laker franchise. No one needed 2013 to know the Kobe Lakers were finished. JJ Barea's playoff bukkake all over them in 2011 was the death nail. Not the 2013 Spurs series lmao.

Chucho
11-28-2017, 02:12 PM
Lol spursfan taking credit for tearing down the Laker franchise. No one needed 2013 to know the Kobe Lakers were finished. JJ Barea's playoff bukkake all over them in 2011 was the death nail. Not the 2013 Spurs series lmao.

LOL, Hornets fan misinterpreting my statement. I said it was obvious knowledge after we thumped them, then said Zombie Kobe was the one that fucked them dead.

It was over for this once glorious franchise as soon as they let Zombie Kobe have their way with them.

And no, it wasn't JJ. It was Zombie Kobe. LOL, and the Spurs thumping their "Super Team" of Dwight, Zombie Kobe and Zombie Nash was more of a death blow as they tried to rise from the ashes.

DAF86
11-28-2017, 02:15 PM

Everybody was wetting their underwears over the superteam the Lakers had formed in 2013. Already salivating at the Lebron-Kobe final. :lmao

DAF86
11-28-2017, 02:18 PM
Rember back when Mitch Kupchcuck was thought to be some kind a genius? :lol

Chucho
11-28-2017, 02:18 PM

They're cool getting part time play out of max contract players.

Chris Fall
11-28-2017, 03:31 PM
Lol "hornets fan"

Lol Laker nation being "everybody"

Going into the 2012-13 season, some people were blowing their loads over the Lakers getting Dwight and Nash. But it didn't take the playoffs for "everybody" to realize that team was shit. Not like they were dominating the league and the Spurs played David to their Goliath. The Lakers were the 7th seed. They had 45 wins in the regular season. Against the top 4 WC teams and Miami, their record was 3-14 in the regular season. No one was wetting themselves once the playoffs started. "Everybody" knew the Lakers weren't that good by then. Great job shocking the world as a 2 seed thumping a 7th seed!

Two things were clear about that 2012-13 Lakers team. Dwight Howard had claimed the title of biggest mental midget in the history of the league. He made Kwame Brown look mentally tough. And Steve Nash had no problem stealing money on his way to retirement. And it didn't take the Spurs series to figure that out.

The Kobe Lakers were done after the 2011 Mavs series. Spurs were practicing ninja kicks on a skeleton in 2013. Congratulations.

Lol Spurs fan: "WE thumped them in 2013"

RsxPiimp
11-28-2017, 04:18 PM
randle is fine tbh. he's been the lakers best defensive player this year and that's no small feat since they are ranked 6th in defensive ratings this year and honestly the only reason why they aren't 2-18 or something.

bigger problem is lonzo. I understand what they're trying to do but the kid is not ready yet. sit him down and start the better player. all of these guys are buying what luke is selling but if this keeps happening, he'll eventually lose the locker room.

Clipper Nation
11-28-2017, 04:21 PM
sit him down and start the better player.

:lol As if Magic is going to allow that.

Chucho
11-28-2017, 04:36 PM
Lol "hornets fan"

Going into the 2012-13 season, some people were blowing their loads over the Lakers getting Dwight and Nash. But it didn't take the playoffs for "everybody" to realize that team was shit. Not like they were dominating the league and the Spurs played David to their Goliath. The Lakers were the 7th seed. They had 45 wins in the regular season. Against the top 4 WC teams and Miami, their record was 3-14 in the regular season. No one was wetting themselves once the playoffs started. "Everybody" knew the Lakers weren't that good by then. Great job shocking the world as a 2 seed thumping a 7th seed!

Two things were clear about that 2012-13 Lakers team. Dwight Howard had claimed the title of biggest mental midget in the history of the league. He made Kwame Brown look mentally tough. And Steve Nash had no problem stealing money on his way to retirement. And it didn't take the Spurs series to figure that out.

The Kobe Lakers were done after the 2011 Mavs series. Spurs were practicing ninja kicks on a skeleton in 2013. Congratulations.

LOL alt account.

LOL novel.

LOL denial.

And yes, we thumped them and sent them to their grave.

DAF86
11-28-2017, 04:55 PM
Lol "hornets fan"

Everybody was hyping the Lakers up prior to that season, not just Lakers fans. And yeah, It didn't take long for folks to remember that Kobe was a cancer that couldn't handle playing alongside other guys that demanded a high usage %. But it's still funny to remember how cocky Lakerfans were on that offseason just to fail miserably. :lol

Chucho
11-28-2017, 04:57 PM
Everybody was hyping the Lakers up prior to that season, not just Lakers fans. And yeah, It didn't take long for folks to remember that Kobe was a cancer that couldn't handle playing alongside other guys that demanded a high usage %. But it's still funny to remember how cocky Lakerfans were on that offseason just to fail miserably. :lol

And we expedited the irrelevancy that Zombie Kobe initiated. That's a thumpin'.

Raven
11-28-2017, 05:00 PM
i'd pass on that when they have shown plenty of potential to hand out max contracts to non nba level players.. No reason to want them to have tradable assets.

Thebesteva
11-28-2017, 05:24 PM
What took you so long to realize this? You should have realized this once we thumped them in 13. It was over for this once glorious franchise as soon as they let Zombie Kobe have their way with them.

Eh because basketball in Laker land has too much history. Eventually some shithead will form a super team here too so they can look like heroes forever and rise the lakers again.

Chucho
11-28-2017, 05:27 PM
Eh because basketball in Laker land has too much history. Eventually some shithead will form a super team here too so they can look like heroes forever and rise the lakers again.

Yuse guys kinda have a little bit of a squad that could use an Alpha piece or 2 before they're back in the POs...but Lonzo...fuck...

Thebesteva
11-28-2017, 06:28 PM
Yuse guys kinda have a little bit of a squad that could use an Alpha piece or 2 before they're back in the POs...but Lonzo...fuck...

Magic is the American dream don't get me wrong but he strikes me as a bit dumb for the job. Look at his previous tweets about who he would draft. It's a reflection of his lack of knowledge on talent.

also raising that lagoon creature he calls a son should automatically eliminate him from raising the baby lakers into adults

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 08:49 PM
Do you think they are showcasing someone for a trade?
One never knows truly.

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 08:54 PM
One never knows truly.

Julius Randle for Kyle Anderson would be an upgrade worth the Spurs exploring.

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Julius Randle for Kyle Anderson would be an upgrade worth the Spurs exploring.
:lol:fishing:troll

RsxPiimp
11-28-2017, 09:21 PM
One never knows truly.

nah, it's just luke's rotations. he usually sits guys who are playing well. see randle, clarkson and kuuzz

DPG21920
11-29-2017, 12:38 AM
Don’t know what OP is talking about. I’ve done a 180 on Randle. He’s still got work to do on offense with his shooting, but his ability to be an impact defensive player has me thinking he will be a legit nba player.

He’s really like a Draymond lite and he plays with consistent energy now and can really impact the game defensively. I think he’s having a damn solid year.

pad300
11-29-2017, 01:26 AM
Actually, I agree with DPG and Clipper Nation. He's starting to look like a player who can help you. Of course, the Lakers didn't extend him, and his QO will take something like $12 million in cap space. I suspect they will make him a UFA by not extending the QO; some team might get a cheap bargain next year - his first three years have been a bit brutal and he might not get big offers. If I was him, I would want out of LA, to a non-dysfunctional team. Picking a good coach and situation could salvage his career. Will he put situation above cash; I think he should.

SAGirl
11-29-2017, 07:33 AM
Actually, I agree with DPG and Clipper Nation. He's starting to look like a player who can help you. Of course, the Lakers didn't extend him, and his QO will take something like $12 million in cap space. I suspect they will make him a UFA by not extending the QO; some team might get a cheap bargain next year - his first three years have been a bit brutal and he might not get big offers. If I was him, I would want out of LA, to a non-dysfunctional team. Picking a good coach and situation could salvage his career. Will he put situation above cash; I think he should.
the contract situation, as well as the lakers wanting to pursue stars next summer is really why I wondered if he was being showcased. I don't watch the Lakers so it is a curiosity.

whitemamba
11-29-2017, 11:48 AM
OP is high right now tbh, Randle has been one of the best lakers this season, he still has some dumb plays here and here , but his defense is much improved , and it seems he’s settling into the bench role. I still wish he would try and use his off hand more when he’s finishing around the rim. I believe this will get better hopefully with time.

RsxPiimp
11-29-2017, 04:11 PM
OP is high right now tbh, Randle has been one of the best lakers this season, he still has some dumb plays here and here , but his defense is much improved , and it seems he’s settling into the bench role. I still wish he would try and use his off hand more when he’s finishing around the rim. I believe this will get better hopefully with time.
yeah. offensively, he just needs to develop a floater/teardrop. one thing I hate about him is the way he always barrels in the paint because it's an automatic turnover. he's been in the league 4 years and he knows that movie yields little success but he keeps doing it.

he's been somewhat reliable in the mid range game and his efficiency is at a career high. randle is a guy you'd love to have coming off the bench. he does everything well. if it wasn't for dengs contract, I'd be all in re-signing this guy.

Chris
11-29-2017, 04:15 PM
The Kobe Effect

whitemamba
11-29-2017, 05:12 PM
yeah. offensively, he just needs to develop a floater/teardrop. one thing I hate about him is the way he always barrels in the paint because it's an automatic turnover. he's been in the league 4 years and he knows that movie yields little success but he keeps doing it.

he's been somewhat reliable in the mid range game and his efficiency is at a career high. randle is a guy you'd love to have coming off the bench. he does everything well. if it wasn't for dengs contract, I'd be all in re-signing this guy.

This is the biggest concern, it was really bad the past 2 years, but its lessened. Hopefully with more experience he will learn to play more under control. Im hoping Deng is packaged with someone to trade , i want to resign him as well.