PDA

View Full Version : Alex Len frustrated over lack of playing time with Phoenix Suns

phxspurfan
11-28-2017, 06:37 PM
Come on Sarver, here's a 2nd rounder for him :blah

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/11/28/phoenix-suns-alex-len-frustrated-over-lack-playing-time#/

Triano talks to Len every day, telling him to stay ready, he said: “Because you don’t know when you’re going to get the chance. The worst thing to happen is you’re not ready and thinking you’re not going to play then you get thrown in and don’t play well.”

Len has heeded that advice, putting in extra work before and after practices. But that doesn’t make things any easier when the games begin.

“We’ve just got too many bigs,” he said.

dabom
11-28-2017, 06:38 PM
Is this a suns forum?

Robz4000
11-28-2017, 06:41 PM
If they'll take Lauvergne and a second for him I guess.

dabom
11-28-2017, 06:45 PM
Losing a pick for a marginal player. :lol

exstatic
11-28-2017, 06:51 PM
LOL. This scrub can’t even get PT on a clear lottery team.

TD 21
11-28-2017, 06:51 PM
A likely mid 50's pick for an organization that's best at finding replacement level players isn't a big deal.

I'd rather offer Lauvergne and Forbes for Nogueira though. Raptors are overloaded with centers and light on shooting. Spurs could obviously use another true center, especially one with his athleticism. He's also a high IQ player.

phxspurfan
11-28-2017, 06:54 PM
A likely mid 50's pick for an organization that's best at finding replacement level players isn't a big deal.

I'd rather offer Lauvergne and Forbes for Nogueira though. Raptors are overloaded with centers and light on shooting. Spurs could obviously use another true center, especially one with his athleticism. He's also a high IQ player.

Not sure if Raps would give up on him so quick. They seem high on the kid

and we definitely need another big besides Charmin LMA and 50 year old Pau and crappy Joffrey

maybe we can pry Noel from the Mavs

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 06:57 PM
Haven't been following this. But if a vet is being told to "stay ready" on a shitty-ass team, then he's fucked.

TD 21
11-28-2017, 06:59 PM
Not sure if Raps would give up on him so quick. They seem high on the kid

and we definitely need another big besides Charmin LMA and 50 year old Pau and crappy Joffrey

They've had him for 3+ seasons, he's a player teams supposedly repeatedly ask about when they talk to them, is RFA at the end of the season, on a team with 2.5 other rotation centers, that's close to the tax. A decision will have to be made on their center situation before then or he'll likely be poached.

Spurs will be facing a similar situation with Forbes.

Mavs wouldn't have the same impetus. They have a need for and could easily re-sign Noel if they so choose and they have no need for Forbes, with a more proven version in Curry and 4 other small guards.

8FOR!3
11-28-2017, 08:56 PM
Doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me but idk what the spurs scouting department thinks of him

TheDoctor
11-28-2017, 10:49 PM
Doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me but idk what the spurs scouting department thinks of him

We don't even know what PATFO thinks of Kawhi's health less we gonna know about in-house scouting reports.

8FOR!3
11-29-2017, 09:48 AM
Len put up 13 points and 18 boards last night spurstalk, take that for data

DAF86
11-29-2017, 11:31 AM
He wouldn't be playing much here either, tbh.

SAGirl
11-29-2017, 12:02 PM
If they'll take Lauvergne and a second for him I guess.
This. ^