PDA

View Full Version : Manu/Parker Not Playing The Last 9:40

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 08:00 PM
Re: Vs. Mavs

When was the last time that has happened (when both players were active and playing / not injured)? Would have to doubt that has ever happened, tbh. Doubt it would have happened if Pop were coaching also, tbh.

spursistan
11-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Are you seriously going to open a thread for every fart of yours Dabom-style?

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 08:11 PM
I'm a faggot troll.

K...
11-28-2017, 08:12 PM
Ok, good point, the post big three era is here....great talk....

dabom
11-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Patty is our best pg.

TrainOfThought5
11-28-2017, 08:19 PM
Kyle Anderson is our best pg.

Fixed.

tonight...you
11-28-2017, 08:20 PM
Patty is our best pg.
Wow... wow.
And wow that, up til now, this is true.

Hope For Parker

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 08:21 PM
One was coming back from an injury and wasn't going to play more than 15 minutes clearly. He said he was in minutes restrictions.

Manu is passing the torch. He wasn't having a good game and his minutes this season will decline naturally, the more others can step up. I don't expect him closing games unless he's had a spectacular flashback of a game and he didn't have it in this one. Kudos to Messina again for not messing around, and he's as much of a Manu fan and admirer as you will find.

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 08:23 PM
Are you seriously going to open a thread for every fart of yours Dabom-style?
He's going to bore us to death with shitty takes that have no humor.

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Ok, good point, the post big three era is here....great talk....
:lol
:toast
exactly

tonight...you
11-28-2017, 08:25 PM
He's going to bore us to death with shitty takes that have no humor.
I feel guilty for being a contributor. My... Gawd. What was I thinking?

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 08:28 PM
I feel guilty for being a contributor. My... Gawd. What was I thinking?
I mean there are trolls that are funny, there are guys who use sarcasm, etc...
Spurtacular has no humor and if his takes are for real then he's got shit take after shit take...

he's really sore Kyle is playing well is all.. he's gone dabom deflection mode wondering about Bertans, Manu, Tony...
Spurtacular ---> :cry

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 08:33 PM
Kyle Anderson is our best pg.

When did PGs start taking the ball up the court?

:lmao Would take SloFo 16 seconds to get into the set offense.

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 08:35 PM
I mean there are trolls that are funny, there are guys who use sarcasm, etc...
Spurtacular has no humor and if his takes are for real then he's got shit take after shit take...

he's really sore Kyle is playing well is all.. he's gone dabom deflection mode wondering about Bertans, Manu, Tony...
Spurtacular ---> :cry

Is Anderson anything more than a role player?

tholdren
11-28-2017, 08:38 PM
One was coming back from an injury and wasn't going to play more than 15 minutes clearly. He said he was in minutes restrictions.

Manu is passing the torch. He wasn't having a good game and his minutes this season will decline naturally, the more others can step up. I don't expect him closing games unless he's had a spectacular flashback of a game and he didn't have it in this one. Kudos to Messina again for not messing around, and he's as much of a Manu fan and admirer as you will find.

+1

dabom
11-28-2017, 08:39 PM
Is Anderson anything more than a role player?

Nah. He sucks. Will get exposed in the playoffs and the whole forums will be like "I knew it all along". :lol

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 08:45 PM
Nah. He sucks. Will get exposed in the playoffs and the whole forums will be like "I knew it all along". :lol

:lol

ElNono
11-28-2017, 09:19 PM
unimportant game, tbh

raybies
11-28-2017, 10:02 PM
Why are we crying here tbh. We won the game

... also Manu didn't close the win over toronto either. Pop rolled with the hot unit. Murray/Paul/Green/Anderson/LMA

UZER
11-28-2017, 10:27 PM

Just wait until the playoffs. Manu will close the games. You think pop will let Manu sit the bench in what could be his last year? He's never let him sit the bench before, turnovers and all. Its definitely not happening to old yeller this year.

I said it in another thread. None of this stuff matters right now because when it really does matter, is gonna be Manu and Mills playing.

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 10:34 PM
Just wait until the playoffs. Manu will close the games. You think pop will let Manu sit the bench in what could be his last year? He's never let him sit the bench before, turnovers and all. Its definitely not happening to old yeller this year.

I said it in another thread. None of this stuff matters right now because when it really does matter, is gonna be Manu and Mills playing.
Who knows, once Kawhi is healthy Pop has options.
I am not opposed to Manu or anyone who is having a good game closing a game, but Manu didn't have a good game in this one, so this bitching from spurtacular is nothing but a playerhating agenda.

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 10:35 PM
Why are we crying here tbh. We won the game

... also Manu didn't close the win over toronto either. Pop rolled with the hot unit. Murray/Paul/Green/Anderson/LMA

:lol Nobody crying.

0/10

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 10:37 PM

Could be an anomaly (or a sign of the changing of the guard). I'd expect Parker and/or Manu to get important playoff minutes in the 4th to be sure.

Spurtacular
11-28-2017, 10:37 PM
so this bitching from spurtacular is nothing but a playerhating agenda.

What bitching, brah?

Silver&Black
11-28-2017, 10:39 PM
Why are we crying here tbh

https://s33.postimg.org/4yizjgaof/image.png

TheDoctor
11-28-2017, 10:44 PM

:lol pretty much.

One thing for sure. This forum's always full of guests. Can't find this freedom anywhere else. Even Pounding the Cock is having some "Open Threads" emulating us. Like they say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" tbh.

raybies
11-28-2017, 10:56 PM

true...

SAGirl
11-28-2017, 11:11 PM
yes there are "guests" as there are trolls with alts.. really what is that? Durant?
there are guys who bitch even after the team wins, that is a new low.

kuato
11-28-2017, 11:13 PM
And thats how it should be... Manu and Parker needs to be used in key momments.

pookenstein
11-29-2017, 02:40 AM
The fact that he and dumbom agree on something should be alarming to him.

diego
11-29-2017, 10:15 AM

What games did Manu close in 15 and 16? Iirc he only came on for defensive purposes in 1-2 games of those series. Last year he only closed vs rockets and gsw once Tony and kawhi went out, and he did a damn good job of it