Was this trending?

boutons_deux
11-29-2017, 10:15 AM
Probably got play in right wing hate media

Next up: death of Scarborough intern in FL 16 years ago

FuzzyLumpkins
11-29-2017, 10:31 AM
Was this trending?

Nope. It would be interesting to see Darrin's recommendations. He has to have all kinds of stormfront and conspiritard spam.

DMC
11-29-2017, 10:45 AM
Meh,

Pussies, sure, but we talk about mental health issues when a shooting occurs. These people are doing what they think they need to in order to feel mentally healthy. I'm sure there's a bit of entitlement mixed in because they were likely goaded into testifying, but in the grand scheme, speaking out like that does no harm.

Spurminator
11-29-2017, 10:45 AM
Darrin oppressed by whiny college students again. What a hard life.

SpursforSix
11-29-2017, 10:51 AM
The story about the coins being thrown at that one dude is heartbreaking. :cry

And highly believable. :rolleyes

Yeah...what the fuck. So in one of the most liberal, diverse, and accepting states in the country, other college kids are throwing coins at him?
And how many people even carry around coins.

DarrinS
11-29-2017, 11:21 AM
Yeah...what the fuck. So in one of the most liberal, diverse, and accepting states in the country, other college kids are throwing coins at him?
And how many people even carry around coins.

And WTF is a chicken-x?

SpursforSix
11-29-2017, 11:37 AM
And WTF is a chicken-x?

They're making shit up. And you've got the black guy who wants people to notice him and the black girl who is offended when someone wants a black viewpoint.

"oh...you're one of those people" who the fuck says that to anyone?

boutons_deux
11-29-2017, 11:42 AM
You lucky White males love to ridicule non-white non-males, proving the point of the video.

monosylab1k
11-29-2017, 02:28 PM
So I’ve got a couple theories on Darrin’s obsession with college students...

1. Darrin didn’t go to college, so he resents anyone who has, especially the coloreds.

2. Darrin did go to college, but was a social outcast who didn’t get laid or get invited to parties, leading him to despise college life. So every night he would sit in his room alone reading Atlas Shrugged or the Lee Iacocca autobiography. Somewhere out there, there’s a guy who tells old stories about his “creepy college roommate Darrin”.

Just a couple theories tbh.

Chris
11-29-2017, 02:32 PM

1. Darrin didn’t go to college, so he resents anyone who has, especially the coloreds.

2. Darrin did go to college, but was a social outcast who didn’t get laid or get invited to parties, leading him to despise college life. So every night he would sit in his room alone reading Atlas Shrugged or the Lee Iacocca autobiography. Somewhere out there, there’s a guy who tells old stories about his “creepy college roommate Darrin”.

I've got a theory for you. You're a faggot.

monosylab1k
11-29-2017, 02:44 PM

“Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law”

-James 4:11

DarrinS
11-29-2017, 03:18 PM

Or, I have kids that about to enter college, and I’m curious about the snowflakey victimhood culture that unfortunately thrives in universities these days.

monosylab1k
11-29-2017, 04:23 PM
Or, I have kids that about to enter college, and I’m curious about the snowflakey victimhood culture that unfortunately thrives in universities these days.

“:cry I don’t want my kids turning into liberal snowflakes! :cry”

I seriously pity the kids that had to put up with such a whiny ass man-baby for 18 years.

Quadzilla99
11-29-2017, 04:33 PM
Fox News is presenting to you a stilted caricature of what college campuses are like Darrin. Most 18-21 year olds are more into studying and partying than the politics stuff tbh There's a reason people go to Berkeley the biggest moonbat leftwing college there is and which Reagan was fighting as Cal Governor in the 60s: they'll get a big reaction there but it's not typical of an average college no more than right wing nutter farm liberty University is

leemajors
11-29-2017, 05:09 PM
Fox News is presenting to you a stilted caricature of what college campuses are like Darrin. Most 18-21 year olds are more into studying and partying than the politics stuff tbh There's a reason people go to Berkeley the biggest moonbat leftwing college there is and which Reagan was fighting as Cal Governor in the 60s: they'll get a big reaction there but it's not typical of an average college no more than right wing nutter farm liberty University is

This.

AaronY
11-29-2017, 05:52 PM
This is the kind of creativity we can continue to expect when Chris abandons the cartoons and memes from R/The Donald and writes his own posts

Spurminator
11-29-2017, 05:52 PM

I'm going to guess Mono had #1 right then, because no one who went to college in the past 30 years could possibly think this is some kind of all-university epidemic. You are seriously deluded if you're more worried about your kids being bombarded with PC tyranny than you are about them getting a DUI or raped.

spurraider21
11-29-2017, 06:01 PM
I'm going to guess Mono had #1 right then, because no one who went to college in the past 30 years could possibly think this is some kind of all-university epidemic. You are seriously deluded if you're more worried about your kids being bombarded with PC tyranny than you are about them getting a DUI or raped.
Chemicals that turn the frogs gay, etc

koriwhat
11-29-2017, 06:01 PM
Chemicals that turn the frogs gay, etc

shit's real

hater
11-29-2017, 06:02 PM
:lmao

The Gemini Method
11-29-2017, 07:22 PM

Pretty much.

unleashbaynes
11-30-2017, 12:28 AM

God damn, this.

DarrinS
11-30-2017, 12:32 AM

Yeah, I’m calling BS on this. College in the early 90’s, is NOTHING like today. I don’t recall gender studies, safe spaces, etc.

DarrinS
11-30-2017, 12:36 AM
And I challenge anyone to find an example of someone throwing coins as a racial insult. Totally bogus.

Spurminator
11-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Yeah, I’m calling BS on this. College in the early 90’s, is NOTHING like today. I don’t recall gender studies, safe spaces, etc.

Most college students today don't either.

Tour a campus some time instead of taking your cues from sensationalism. You are completely oblivious to the college experience.

DarrinS
11-30-2017, 10:13 AM
Bravo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zms3EqGbFOk

Spurminator
11-30-2017, 10:33 AM
https://wonderopolis.org/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/1425_3.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
11-30-2017, 11:34 AM
Bravo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zms3EqGbFOk

So your fixations are college kids that you have no contact with outside of things you are spoonfed on youtube and minorities who you contact through youtube. You don't get out much do you?

Chris
11-30-2017, 03:37 PM

Check this out. I promise it is worth the watch.

bid3EfCobEM

Spurminator
11-30-2017, 04:05 PM
So your fixations are college kids that you have no contact with outside of things you are spoonfed on youtube and minorities who you contact through youtube. You don't get out much do you?

You're disrupting his safe space.

baseline bum
11-30-2017, 04:49 PM
You may need a tissue after watching this. :cry

Start at 1:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwJE81nJthc

Why, are there hot chicks to jerk off to?

DarrinS
11-30-2017, 04:50 PM
Why, are there hot chicks to jerk off to?

:lol

Definitely not

DarrinS
11-30-2017, 04:51 PM
You may like the blonde at 3:19 tho. :lol

monosylab1k
11-30-2017, 04:53 PM
:lmao is Darrin going to pretend he hasn’t spent a shitton of lonely nights reading Atlas Shrugged?

vy65
11-30-2017, 08:03 PM
You may need a tissue after watching this. :cry

Start at 1:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwJE81nJthc

I'd take the challenge of trying to turn purple hair to the dark side ...

And wtf, the queer Tony Hawk guy is a trans girl? They're not even trying anymore ...

Spurminator
03-18-2018, 05:29 PM
More PC University censorship.

Hannibal Buress’ Mic Cut at Catholic University Show
https://pitchfork.com/news/hannibal-buress-mic-cut-at-catholic-university-show/?mbid=social_facebook