PDA

View Full Version : Trump endorses white racist nationalist group

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 03:09 PM
In case you missed it.

But after the last few days — in which, once again, Trump stepped on his message and distracted the public from the progress made toward passage of a tax-reform bill, from and anything else the administration cares about, with statements and tweets that made headlines — it’s time to question those assumptions. The future of Trump’s presidency may not hinge solely on reactions to his calling Senator Elizabeth Warren “Pocahontas” at a ceremony honoring Native American war heroes, or on his reported statements questioning the authenticity of the embarrassing Access Hollywood tape, for which he had already apologized. Nor will his shocking retweets of anti-Muslim videos posted by a British extremist leader by itself destroy the alliances necessary for American foreign policy to succeed.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/454217/donald-trump-tweets-gaffes-not-harmless

What remains of conservative intellectualism is recoiling, and sending out pretty clear warnings. I doubt the asshats are reading the Review though. Not enough pictures.

baseline bum
11-30-2017, 03:10 PM
I heard some of them are good people.

Chris
11-30-2017, 03:11 PM
If only we could get rid of white people.

spurraider21
11-30-2017, 03:12 PM
If only we could get rid of white nationalists.
Fify

Chucho
11-30-2017, 03:14 PM
Not defending the retweet, but retweeting anti-Muslim vids is a direct endorsement?

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 03:16 PM
If only we could get rid of white people.

Furious British lawmakers call for rescinding Trump UK invitation over retweeted videos

"Wouldn't the world be a better place if the Prime Minister could persuade the president of the United States to delete his Twitter account?" Peter Bone, a Conservative Party member of Parliament, told his colleagues, some of whom want May to rescind her invitation for Trump to visit the U.K.

May, speaking to reporters today in Amman, Jordan, said, "Britain First is a hateful organization. It seeks to sow division and hate and mistrust in our communities. It stands in opposition to our fundamental values we hold as a country."

Chris
11-30-2017, 03:17 PM
Furious British lawmakers call for rescinding Trump UK invitation over retweeted videos

Trump won the election with tweets. Trump will never stop tweeting. Learn to love it or learn to live with it.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 03:18 PM
don't make them dirty muslims look bad now... we wouldn't want that!

boutons_deux
11-30-2017, 03:21 PM
Trash pissing off the UK establishment that may refuse to invite Trash to visit UK?

Pootin loves that as much as Pootin loves his troll/propagandist Farage getting Britain to leave the EU.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 03:21 PM
The condescending shit to Teresa May didn't help either.

MPs Debate Trump Twitter Punch At UK PM; Urge State Visit Be Called Off – Update

The House of Commons this morning debated the exchanges from yesterday, with a strong turnout by front-benchers. Home Secretary Amber Rudd said Trump was “wrong” to retweet the videos posted by Britain First which were initially tweeted by a woman convicted of a hate crime, but she also noted the value of the U.S.-UK relationship and that its importance is the bigger picture.

Said Rudd, Trump “is the American president and we have such admiration for the American people, we share values with them and we are so grateful for their security services and intelligence with whom we work so closely. They help save British lives and that’s why we have such a special relationship with the Americans.”

Labour MP Stephen Doughty responded that Trump was spreading the tweets of a convicted criminal and that by doing so is “either a racist, or incompetent, or unthinking, or all three”.

Labour’s Dennis Skinner also suggested the government should cancel a state visit. Rudd said the invitation has been accepted but that arrangements have yet to be worked out. This led some pundits to wonder if that’s a hint it’s being postponed.

Chris
11-30-2017, 03:23 PM
So Putin controls Nigel Farrage now too? This guy is the puppet master according to Libtards :lol

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 03:25 PM
So Putin controls Nigel Farrage now too? This guy is the puppet master according to Libtards :lol

you been out of the loop or what? putin owns everyone outside of the retard liberal camp. putin just can't penetrate that shitlib party but lauer can!

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 03:25 PM
Trump won the election with tweets. Trump will never stop tweeting. Learn to love it or learn to live with it.

As a Democrat:

The damage he is doing to US credibility is appalling.

I can live with them because I have to, but from a strategic point, it is GREAT for Democrats. Own-goal after Own-goal. It's like watching special-ed soccer.

His constant tweets give us really embarrassing questions to ask Republicans.

Chris
11-30-2017, 03:26 PM
uW4I2fPPXFM

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 03:27 PM
Trash pissing off the UK establishment that refuse to invite Trash to visit UK?

Pootin loves that as much as Pootin loves his troll/propagandist Farage getting Britain to leave the EU.

Who wins in this case? Putin is getting the discord that suits his ends.

Chris
11-30-2017, 03:29 PM
The damage he is doing to US credibility is appalling.

We have no credibility. The World HATES us. This is a fact. What damage is he doing specifically?

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 03:29 PM
this putin crap is hilarious... can't even believe this is a thing with libs. poor sports the lot of them.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 03:30 PM
We have no credibility. The World HATES us. This is a fact. What damage is he doing specifically?

the questions they tip toe around... it's been exactly this way, stated, for decades now.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 04:28 PM
this putin crap is hilarious... can't even believe this is a thing with libs. poor sports the lot of them.

I can't make you understand the viewpoints and motivations of other countries, and won't bother explaining it to you, any more than I would explain amortization tables to a dog.

Not really worth the effort. Scoff away.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 04:36 PM

Wrong. Wrong. Not a fact.

The largest damage he is doing is with allies, who very specifically, don't hate us.

Specifically:
Trusted less by allies and trading partners, and on the other side of any negotiating table. The norms Trump has overturned, out of ignorance or spite matter.

boutons_deux
11-30-2017, 04:40 PM
White House press secretary says Trump’s racist tweets ‘elevate the conversation’

https://i2.wp.com/thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cnn-newsroom-with-brooke-baldwin-3_29_32-pm-3_30_27-pm-03_00_43-pm.jpg?resize=1280%2C720px&ssl=1

"Look, I think what he's done is elevate the conversation."

https://thinkprogress.org/white-house-press-secretary-says-trumps-racist-tweets-elevate-the-conversation-9a9917fdad24/

pgardn
11-30-2017, 04:49 PM
Not defending the retweet, but retweeting anti-Muslim vids is a direct endorsement?

Retweeting a race hater incarcerated in Great Britian because of race crimes is utterly stupid.

#research before retweeting

Just a suggestion.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 05:38 PM
I can't make you understand the viewpoints and motivations of other countries, and won't bother explaining it to you, any more than I would explain amortization tables to a dog.

Not really worth the effort. Scoff away.

one side screams russia and they get a special council but that same side has russian ties so where's the special council against them? lmao!

how about the viewpoints and motivations of said democratic party?

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 05:44 PM
one side screams russia and they get a special council but that same side has russian ties so where's the special council against them? lmao!The Republican president's Republican attorney general can appoint one at any time. If he still has to recuse himself, his Republican deputy can do it.

Why haven't they?

how about the viewpoints and motivations of said democratic party?What about them?

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 05:47 PM
The Republican president's Republican attorney general can appoint one at any time. If he still has to recuse himself, his Republican deputy can do it.

Why haven't they?

What about them?

not sure why they haven't. it's been a question of mine and many others for a while now.

as for the motivation for the dems, they are sore losers and want to claw their way back in. fuck them! lets get some dems with integrity into office first.

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 05:48 PM
not sure why they haven't. it's been a question of mine and many others for a while now.Most likely explanation is there is nothing to investigate.

as for the motivation for the dems, they are sore losers and want to claw their way back in. fuck them! lets get some dems with integrity into office first.The democrats did not appoint the special counsel.

monosylab1k
11-30-2017, 05:52 PM
White House press secretary says Trump’s racist tweets ‘elevate the conversation’

https://i2.wp.com/thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cnn-newsroom-with-brooke-baldwin-3_29_32-pm-3_30_27-pm-03_00_43-pm.jpg?resize=1280%2C720px&ssl=1

"Look, I think what he's done is elevate the conversation."

https://thinkprogress.org/white-house-press-secretary-says-trumps-racist-tweets-elevate-the-conversation-9a9917fdad24/

Got damn that is only fugly ass bitch. Very few people are so physically repulsive that it hurts to even look at them, and she’s one of the few.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 05:53 PM
Most likely explanation is there is nothing to investigate.

with that said, you think russia just magically convinced middle america to vote for djt? lol! if they did, why didn't i vote? did russia keep me from voting? i mean, i get on fb and saw ads, read all the weird conspiracies that came out at election time, def hate HRC and didn't want to see her win, etc... why didn't their tactics work on me? but oh yeah, russia, russia, russia.

and if russia had anything to do with it then thank the lord they were against HRC.

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 05:57 PM
with that said, you think russia just magically convinced middle america to vote for djt? lol!Some, unduobtedly.
if they did, why didn't i vote?That works too.
did russia keep me from voting? i mean, i get on fb and saw ads, read all the weird conspiracies that came out at election time, def hate HRC and didn't want to see her win, etc... why didn't their tactics work on me?So...anecdote.
but oh yeah, russia, russia, russia.The Trump administration thinks it's worth investigating. Take it up with them.

and if russia had anything to do with it then thank the lord they were against HRC.The Russians sure convinced you of that. :lol

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:02 PM
The Russians sure convinced you of that. :lol

they def didn't convince me about anything HRC. the clintons are scum and always have been. it's not hard to look at that wretched bitch HRC and just see her lies rolling off of her forked tongue.

Pavlov
11-30-2017, 06:04 PM
they def didn't convince me about anything HRC. the clintons are scum and always have been. it's not hard to look at that wretched bitch HRC and just see her lies rolling off of her forked tongue.OK. Don't know why that should make you pro-Putin.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:08 PM
OK. Don't know why that should make you pro-Putin.

don't get me wrong, i am not pro putin. i am strictly pro USA! whatever comes of the special council will be what it is. if it takes trump down, so be it. if it exposes others on either side of the fence, so be it. i just want a real system in place that adheres to laws and isn't bent with $.

monosylab1k
11-30-2017, 06:20 PM
don't get me wrong, i am not pro putin. i am strictly pro USA! whatever comes of the special council will be what it is. if it takes trump down, so be it. if it exposes others on either side of the fence, so be it. i just want a real system in place that adheres to laws and isn't bent with $.

:lmao suddenly less pro-Trump after being exposed as a Gore-Kerry voter.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:28 PM
:lmao suddenly less pro-Trump after being exposed as a Gore-Kerry voter.

always said fuck them all! so what's new exactly?

monosylab1k
11-30-2017, 06:31 PM
always said fuck them all!

Except for literally everybody on the right, until spurraider shoved that shit sandwich in your mouth, and now magically you’re backtracking like Carmelo trying to fight someone.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-30-2017, 06:32 PM
:lol GOP controls both chambers and the WH and calf tats dumb ass still doesn't understand why there is no investigation.

Nevermind the whataboutism given the OP. Any subject GOPotards don't like and it's HRC!!!!!! reflexively.

Oh wait calf tats says he is not a conservative. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and quacks like a duck. . . . .

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 06:33 PM

When you are the President of the United States, yes.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:33 PM
Except for literally everybody on the right, until spurraider shoved that shit sandwich in your mouth, and now magically you’re backtracking like Carmelo trying to fight someone.

nope def said fuck the right too. want to take this to 800 pages too or what? fuck both sides. what's hard to understand? fucking retards the lot of you.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:35 PM
the only thing pro-trump i am about is watching him make you babies cry over the littlest of things. that right there is something i applaud!

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 06:36 PM
one side screams russia and they get a special council but that same side has russian ties so where's the special council against them? lmao!

how about the viewpoints and motivations of said democratic party?

Tell me again, how many times Democrats called on Russia to release emails stolen from the RNC in a press conference?

LOL false equivalence. if you can't tell the difference, again, not going to bother explaining.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 06:38 PM
the only thing pro-trump i am about is watching him make you babies cry over the littlest of things. that right there is something i applaud!

You love Trump, just don't have the nuts to admit it, or desire to be honest about it.

The truth is glaringly obvious. No need to spend time lying about it, dude.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:39 PM
Tell me again, how many times Democrats called on Russia to release emails stolen from the RNC in a press conference?

LOL false equivalence. if you can't tell the difference, again, not going to bother explaining.

i'm just going to let it ride and see where the chips may fall. hopefully they come crashing down on all the losers who have been given a free ride in our govt and those trying to take our country down.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 06:41 PM
:lol GOP controls both chambers and the WH and calf tats dumb ass still doesn't understand why there is no investigation.

Nevermind the whataboutism given the OP. Any subject GOPotards don't like and it's HRC!!!!!! reflexively.

Oh wait calf tats says he is not a conservative. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and quacks like a duck. . . . .

I just don't understand that "I hate both sides, but only ever criticize one side" bullshit.

It doesn't really fool anybody, but there seems to be a pretty strong delusionary streak on the part of some people who want to think they are, I dunno ,too cool or something, to admit they have a preference.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:42 PM
You love Trump, just don't have the nuts to admit it, or desire to be honest about it.

The truth is glaringly obvious. No need to spend time lying about it, dude.

it's too funny with yall, the witch hunt party. damned if you do, damned if you don't. right?

you want me to love trump because it adds more fuel to the fire but sorry i don't have anything against the dude nor do i look up to the dude. you support the left and believe everyone has to have a side or else they're just rightwing to begin with. life isn't black & white. too bad you can't comprehend that.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 06:42 PM
i'm just going to let it ride and see where the chips may fall. hopefully they come crashing down on all the losers who have been given a free ride in our govt and those trying to take our country down.

I wish the same thing. Conservatives are becoming more and more toxic for our Republic with every passing day, i.e. pedo Roy.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:48 PM
I just don't understand that "I hate both sides, but only ever criticize one side" bullshit.

It doesn't really fool anybody, but there seems to be a pretty strong delusionary streak on the part of some people who want to think they are, I dunno ,too cool or something, to admit they have a preference.

so lets break this down... i'm not trying to be anything by not being affiliated with either party or any party at that. however, i do get constant emails from your shit side asking me to register or whatever for that party. been there, done that and not doing it again so spam box they go!

why do you think it's imperative that i criticize the right? why? i hate the left but not necessarily the "left"; i hate the loons your party has in it that are college brats and old pos white guilt losers, those that stifle conversation and throw debates out the door, entitled idiots, losers who demand a trophy, sjw, white knights, etc... fuck them!

i'm not here to knock the right because frankly i don't care too much about politics. i care more about how people treat others they come in contact with. your radicals say one thing and do the opposite. fuck them!

The Gemini Method
11-30-2017, 06:48 PM
I watched a clip of these yahoos get in the face of a Sikh-English dude in the streets of London an told the guy to go home. Kind of comical seeing the exact same stupidity from the Britain First crowd as you would from the fringe members of both sides of the political spectrum.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:49 PM
I wish the same thing. Conservatives are becoming more and more toxic for our Republic with every passing day, i.e. pedo Roy.

i agree. hang em all high and broadcast it on tv!

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 06:52 PM
I just don't understand...

ever thought maybe you'll never understand and maybe that has to do with the fact that you voluntarily chose a side & ideology that you cling to?

monosylab1k
11-30-2017, 06:56 PM
:lmao so ashamed of voting for gore and kerry that you pretend it never happened

:lmao mentally weak Trump lover

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:00 PM
:lmao so ashamed of voting for gore and kerry that you pretend it never happened

:lmao mentally weak Trump lover

it's not that i am pretending it's that i really don't remember but if i did wgaf anyways?

lets just say my memory is shot and i did vote for those 2. then that makes voting democratic 4 times. again, tell me how rightwing i am.

as well, you are once again the shitlib i can't stand. if i don't agree with you then i am of the other side when in reality you're just made i'm not on your side. fuck you side!

Blake
11-30-2017, 07:06 PM
they def didn't convince me about anything HRC. the clintons are scum and always have been. it's not hard to look at that wretched bitch HRC and just see her lies rolling off of her forked tongue.

Oh look who's crying flaming tears about Hillary but giving a meh to Trump again.

I think I can speak for everyone in saying nobody saw this post coming from you

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:08 PM
Oh look who's crying flaming tears about Hillary but giving a meh to Trump again. No way!

I think I can speak for everyone in saying nobody saw this coming

i fucking hate HRC so what? i have to name everyone i despise every time i mention that **** HRC? yall just keep grasping for straw.

Blake
11-30-2017, 07:09 PM
i fucking hate HRC so what? i have to name everyone i despise every time i mention that **** HRC? yall just keep grasping for straw.

:madrun because she had emails or something :madrun

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:10 PM
lets make it easy for you all... ignore me if you have something against me do to the fact that i won't side with your mental illness. why even try to talk with me? what's the point really when all yall do is "well you hate her but wont say nothing about him"? fuck it, put me on your ignore list or stop getting your panties all wadded up!

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:14 PM
:madrun because she had emails or something :madrun

fuck the emails... she's just a stupid **** and she embodies everything wrong in politics and probably much much more.

dabom
11-30-2017, 07:14 PM
fuck the emails... she's just a stupid **** and she embodies everything wrong in politics and probably much much more.

What exactly?

apalisoc_9
11-30-2017, 07:16 PM
Man conservaties remind me of that guy that claimed he owned a house and a cottage only to turn out that his father inlaw actually owned everything and the only thing he owned to his name was a .50 cent shitty tattoo.

Forgot his name.

monosylab1k
11-30-2017, 07:17 PM

Trump and Hillary were both equally unqualified to be President. Agree or disagree?

dabom
11-30-2017, 07:18 PM
Trump and Hillary were both equally unqualified to be President. Agree or disagree?

One's a lawyer and the other owns lawyers.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:18 PM
What exactly?

why are you asking me questions dabom? you really interested in my answers? doubt it. move along troll.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:20 PM

i'll play along and answer this but the way yall demand answers is ridiculous. read over this question and ask yourself how it actually comes across.

fuck them both and they are both unqualified! then again, i think all presidents in my life time have been unqualified and probably most before my time.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:22 PM
One's a lawyer and the other owns lawyers.

he sure did OWN that lawyer during 2016 and presently. ha

dabom
11-30-2017, 07:23 PM
why are you asking me questions dabom? you really interested in my answers? doubt it. move along troll.

I do. I'm giving you the chance to speak. You have the altar.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:25 PM
I do. I'm giving you the chance to speak. You have the altar.

fuck the alter. you'd give me time anyways because yall cling to my every post. true or false?

lol

dabom
11-30-2017, 07:26 PM
fuck the alter. you'd give me time anyways because yall cling to my every post. true or false?

lol

Do you have any thoughts on her besides she's evil? That's called brainwashed my dude.

pgardn
11-30-2017, 07:27 PM

The whole board feels much more comfortable attacking the mistakes of the other side instead of pointing to the ideals both sides attempt to emphasize that are worthy.

The degree of cynicism is off the charts.

It is easy to destroy. It takes very little effort.

dabom
11-30-2017, 07:28 PM
I would hope that people that feel so strongly on a matter actually had reasons behind it.

RandomGuy
11-30-2017, 07:37 PM
The whole board feels much more comfortable attacking the mistakes of the other side instead of pointing to the ideals both sides attempt to emphasize that are worthy.

The degree of cynicism is off the charts.

It is easy to destroy. It takes very little effort.

You wound me. I was very happy to post Danica Roems statements as something to aspire to, and would happily post any equivalent from a Republican. Hell, maybe I will go looking for statements worth praising from a GOP candidate.

You can't paint the two sides as morally equivalent. We just aren't.

The kinds of things I hear from fellow Democrats, even in private, never match the sheer jerkwadiness I see constantly from Republicans when you ask them about, say Roy Moore.

Blake
11-30-2017, 07:45 PM

Did she laugh at your tats or something?

Jesus

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 07:49 PM
Did she laugh at your tats or something?

Jesus

cuckold is reserved for the far left male feminists is it not? i thought you'd be best to ask blake.

Quadzilla99
11-30-2017, 08:20 PM

Or we could learn to mock it for being consistently retarded

boutons_deux
11-30-2017, 08:28 PM
‘Shep is a DICKBAG’: Trump fans go nuts after Fox hosts call out president’s ‘anti-Muslim hate videos’

“Will somebody get this left-wing propagandist and nut job Shepard Smith off the air?” one Twitter user posted (https://twitter.com/longbow2016/status/936328244646653952).

The theory that Smith is some sort of undercover liberal for discussing the president’s open Islamophobia appeared pervasive.

“This Shep Smith is another lib plant in fox [sic],” another user wrote (https://twitter.com/logicfarm101/status/936339359619604480). “Something seriously wrong with this guy.”

Another user (https://twitter.com/4Europeen/status/936338639470190598) took the opportunity to refer to Smith as a “drama queen,” potentially making reference to the host’s somewhat recent admission that he is gay,

writing

“The drama Queen allows Fox news to give some lefty side to the news of the day.

I would be prepared to rendez vous [sic] with Gloria Allred to say,

The emasculated Shep raped me. Just to get rid of him.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/shep-is-a-dckbag-trump-fans-go-nuts-after-fox-hosts-call-out-presidents-anti-muslim-hate-videos/

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 08:46 PM
islamaphobia lmao! a phobia here and a phobia there, xeno here and xeno there, nazi here and nazi there... lmao!

Axl Rose
11-30-2017, 09:45 PM
Retweeting something isn’t endorsing the person. I could retweet your post about nba but it doesn’t mean I also endorse you on cuckoldry.

koriwhat
11-30-2017, 10:37 PM
what's may worried about exactly? she worried the rest of the world will see the shit hole her and her cronies have created?

Chris
11-30-2017, 10:43 PM
Retweeting something isn’t endorsing the person. I could retweet your post about nba but it doesn’t mean I also endorse you on cuckoldry.

Globalists have been using this form of McCarthyism for quite some time.

DMC
11-30-2017, 11:15 PM
The usual leg riders piling on, never going toe to toe, just waiting for the dogpile so they can get a shot in (ahem Spurraider21).

pgardn
11-30-2017, 11:31 PM
You wound me. I was very happy to post Danica Roems statements as something to aspire to, and would happily post any equivalent from a Republican. Hell, maybe I will go looking for statements worth praising from a GOP candidate.

The kinds of things I hear from fellow Democrats, even in private, never match the sheer jerkwadiness I see constantly from Republicans when you ask them about, say Roy Moore.

Living in Texas I personally see morals presented that I would say lean me towards a democratic point of view. From a personal behavior point of view, I would say the Republicans I know are much more stand up reliable people.
Admittedly in my very small world, but this is somewhat a basic trend I witness. I also see by far the most purely charitable acts from small Christian church groups. There are still white vans from small churches with volunteers running around down at our coast cleaning up the mess from Harvey. My friends down there say they flock in every week. So while our Governor sits on his hands doing nothing for individual families, the Boot's Christian Taliban is doing tremendous work. Ask the mayors of Rockport. Port A, and AP how they view our Republican State help vs. these individual church groups that probably elected Republicans.

So it's a confusing situation when you talk to someone who spouts off about " all these Liberals asking for handouts", while in the next moment they spend their entire weekend doing charity work for some poor person probably liberal who had their house devastated. And then go back to work claiming they had a great weekend.
Actions and words...
And all anecdotal of course, so take it for what it's worth. The Republicans I know don't spend their weekends counting their money ala Mr. Burns. My world, it may be skewed based on my work and preferences for friends.

pgardn
11-30-2017, 11:33 PM
Globalists have been using this form of McCarthyism for quite some time.

What is a globalist?

pgardn
11-30-2017, 11:36 PM

When you retweet a criminal guilty of race hate crimes in Great Britian you have not done your homework.

dabom
12-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Living in Texas I personally see morals presented that I would say lean me towards a democratic point of view. From a personal behavior point of view, I would say the Republicans I know are much more stand up reliable people.
Admittedly in my very small world, but this is somewhat a basic trend I witness. I also see by far the most purely charitable acts from small Christian church groups. There are still white vans from small churches with volunteers running around down at our coast cleaning up the mess from Harvey. My friends down there say they flock in every week. So while our Governor sits on his hands doing nothing for individual families, the Boot's Christian Taliban is doing tremendous work. Ask the mayors of Rockport. Port A, and AP how they view our Republican State help vs. these individual church groups that probably elected Republicans.

So it's a confusing situation when you talk to someone who spouts off about " all these Liberals asking for handouts", while in the next moment they spend their entire weekend doing charity work for some poor person probably liberal who had their house devastated. And then go back to work claiming they had a great weekend.
Actions and words...
And all anecdotal of course, so take it for what it's worth. The Republicans I know don't spend their weekends counting their money ala Mr. Burns. My world, it may be skewed based on my work and preferences for friends.

I live in SA. Texas is a very friendly state. Everyone says hi to everyone if you're slowly passing them. Cities and rural areas. But, the laws they represent are not there.

Chris
12-01-2017, 12:19 AM
What is a globalist?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+a+globalist

DMX7
12-01-2017, 12:23 AM
lol stupid Trump may already be disinvited from his state visit to UK.

Chucho
12-01-2017, 01:00 AM
I live in SA. Texas is a very friendly state. Everyone says hi to everyone if you're slowly passing them. Cities and rural areas. But, the laws they represent are not there.

This is an accurate description and is pretty accurate for most Southern folk. People in California, in general, are dicks and lots of Cali trash out here. Yet, California is basically the template for Liberal progressiveness. Go figure. Made a trip to NYC a few months ago, first time since I was a young teen, and same thing- just more amped up.

dabom
12-01-2017, 01:02 AM
This is an accurate description and is pretty accurate for most Southern folk. People in California, in general, are dicks and lots of Cali trash out here. Yet, California is basically the template for Liberal progressiveness. Go figure. Made a trip to NYC a few months ago, first time since I was a young teen, and same thing- just more amped up.

I wouldn't consider TX southern though.

Chucho
12-01-2017, 01:09 AM

It's one of the Southern most states. The basic Texan stereotype is big honky cowboys. How isn't it Southern?

dabom
12-01-2017, 01:14 AM
It's one of the Southern most states. The basic Texan stereotype is big honky cowboys. How isn't it Southern?

Texas doesn't have a big Civil War history. I would think many Whites in Texas feel the same. We are the Lone Star State. We are not part of the south heritage.

dabom
12-01-2017, 01:17 AM
I don't even see confederate flags in here. Maybe some other Texans can attest.

dabom
12-01-2017, 01:33 AM
Only people not actually living in TX would think we are southern.

boutons_deux
12-01-2017, 07:46 AM

Republic of TX Constitution included slavery, TX seceded from and fought the Union, so it was, is definitely "the South"

"Texas had about 5,000 slaves at the time of its revolution in 1836, but by 1845, when the state was annexed to the United States, this grew to 30,000."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/opinion/commentary/article/In-Texas-history-of-slavery-unique-but-not-5879057.php

what in your opinion make TX non-"South", and what is in your opinion the "South"

TeyshaBlue
12-01-2017, 08:00 AM

Fascinating. You dont see what you can't see. Spend just a few moments in the comments sections of Vox, Huffpo et al. The sheer glee from commentors following natural disasters in consetvative states....boutonessque-jerkwadiness in spades. Yet I refuse to paint Liberals as jerks. Some are, some arent.

You've been on quite a roll since the election. Calm down.

boutons_deux
12-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Fascinating. You dont see what you can't see. Spend just a few moments in the comments sections of Vox, Huffpo et al. The sheer glee from commentors following natural disasters in consetvative states....boutonessque-jerkwadiness in spades. Yet I refuse to paint Liberals as jerks. Some are, some arent.

false equivalence.

Blake
12-01-2017, 09:04 AM
Only people not actually living in TX would think we are southern.

I see us more as western

Blake
12-01-2017, 09:07 AM
What is a globalist?

Trump is a globalist by that first definition

DarrinS
12-01-2017, 09:21 AM
I posted something from CNN the other day. Does that mean I endorse CNN?

Blake
12-01-2017, 09:23 AM

It means in general you agree with what's written, especially if it's an op ed

dabom
12-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Republic of TX Constitution included slavery, TX seceded from and fought the Union, so it was, is definitely "the South"

"Texas had about 5,000 slaves at the time of its revolution in 1836, but by 1845, when the state was annexed to the United States, this grew to 30,000."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/opinion/commentary/article/In-Texas-history-of-slavery-unique-but-not-5879057.php

what in your opinion make TX non-"South", and what is in your opinion the "South"

And Texas is multi cultural. More than a few years in the Confederacy. As you can see, any Texan can attest. If youre not from Texas, you wouldn't know.

dabom
12-01-2017, 10:26 AM
I see us more as western

Definitely not southern. :lol

Blake
12-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Definitely not southern. :lol

Eh, the Southern Baptists have a pretty big stronghold here tbh

We have it all

RandomGuy
12-01-2017, 10:48 AM

Are you the President of the United States?

RandomGuy
12-01-2017, 10:50 AM

... and.... did you find the information credible enough to present it as the truth? If so, then yes, it is a tacit endorsement even if you aren't President.

Presidents should be held to a higher standard though. If you don't hold someone to a higher standard, just because they have the magic "R", that is on you.

TeyshaBlue
12-01-2017, 11:57 AM
false equivalence.

lol your false equivalence teddy bear.

Irrelavent as usual.

spurraider21
12-01-2017, 12:05 PM
The usual leg riders piling on, never going toe to toe, just waiting for the dogpile so they can get a shot in (ahem Spurraider21).
Rent free

Blake
12-01-2017, 12:18 PM
Rent free

Lol

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2017, 12:51 PM

I understand it. He is lying in an effort to appear credible. Darrin does the exact same thing when he tells us he used to believe in climate change.

What's different is that Darrin knows to cut his losses and just move on while Joeyboy here doubles down and tries to go internet tough guy instead. Then he tries to martyr himself when all the trolls converge to shit on him.

And he stills trying to run the line. Maybe he really does believe it but his delusions are besides the point.

DMC
12-01-2017, 01:03 PM
Rent free

Just like the rest of your life, eh?

spurraider21
12-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Just like the rest of your life, eh?
Look, it's DMC being passive aggressive and creating a narrative. The very things he whines about on a daily basis

Blake
12-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Look, it's DMC being passive aggressive and creating a narrative. The very things he whines about on a daily basis

Det rent free thing

boutons_deux
12-01-2017, 02:22 PM
And Texas is multi cultural. More than a few years in the Confederacy. As you can see, any Texan can attest. If youre not from Texas, you wouldn't know.

the DEEP South is multi-cultural

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Georgia_(U.S._state)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Carolina

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alabama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Demographics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Louisiana

dabom
12-01-2017, 02:27 PM
the DEEP South is multi-cultural

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Georgia_(U.S._state)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Carolina

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alabama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi#Demographics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Louisiana

Well Mexican and Spanish owned this land before and longer than confederates.

So Hispanic Culture>>>>>>>>>>>>>Southern if we're using your standards. Or we can take the word of People actually living here. :lol

Do you live here? We're living it. You're reading about it. There's a difference. :lol

boutons_deux
12-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Well Mexican and Spanish owned this land before and longer than confederates.

So Hispanic Culture>>>>>>>>>>>>>Southern if we're using your standards. Or we can take the word of People actually living here. :lol

Do you live here? We're living it. You're reading about it. There's a difference. :lol

so you feeble point is "multi-cultural" is when a state has too many mestizos, Mexicans, Chicanos, M-As, Hispanics? what %age is too many?

blacks have been in TX and throughout the South for 100s of years, but they don't count as multi-cultural?

dabom
12-01-2017, 02:35 PM
so you feeble point is "multi-cultural" is when a state has too many mestizos, Mexicans, Chicanos, M-As, Hispanics? what %age is too many?

blacks have been in TX and throughout the South for 100s of years, but they don't count as multi-cultural?

Who has more history here. Certainly not southern culture. It's part of it. Not even close to defining us. Again, do you live here?

dabom
12-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Mostly any Texan here will give you the same response. Any other Texan can chime in if they want.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2017, 02:47 PM
I think who has the most "culture" is besides the point. Whitey is the one who has been suppressing black and brown ever since the Mexicans invited them to settle the Texas territory.

Pavlov
12-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Mostly any Texan here will give you the same response. Any other Texan can chime in if they want.East Texas is basically the south.

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:05 PM
East Texas is basically the south.

Well Texas is huge. And even then, I don't think East Texas associates its self with "southern confederate" culture.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Well Texas is huge. And even then, I don't think East Texas associates its self with "southern confederate" culture.

You go east and north of HTown and they most certainly do.

Pavlov
12-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Well Texas is huge. And even then, I don't think East Texas associates its self with "southern confederate" culture.Have you been to east Texas?

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:08 PM
You go east and north of HTown and they most certainly do.

But not as a whole. That's my point.

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Have you been to east Texas?

Do they rock a lot of conferate flags?

Pavlov
12-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Do they rock a lot of conferate flags?More than other regions of Texas.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Who has more history here. Certainly not southern culture. It's part of it. Not even close to defining us. Again, do you live here?

you're def right dabom. we are a mix of mexicana/americana out here in tx.

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:11 PM
More than other regions of Texas.

Is Texas Southern? That means the MAJORITY. Not Parts.

koriwhat
More than other regions of Texas.

i never see confederate flags out here in satx or surrounding areas. when i used to visit chattanooga, tennessee every summer as a teenager there were confederate flags everywhere and a church on every corner. it was def an experience every summer. don't miss tennessee one bit either.

Pavlov
Is Texas Southern? That means the MAJORITY. Not Parts.Dude. I said east Texas. No need to bold all caps shit yourself.

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:12 PM
i never see confederate flags out here in satx or surrounding areas. when i used to visit chattanooga, tennessee every summer as a teenager there were confederate flags everywhere and a church on every corner. it was def an experience every summer. don't miss tennessee one bit either.

:lol

My man.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2017, 03:12 PM
But not as a whole. That's my point.

Well the area around Dallas and the panhandle is not like the Deep South but instead more like the AK and KY brand of racism of the ozarks and appalachia. They still fly Dixie but instead act more like hillbillies. It's all white trash though.

You start heading west and the more brown you become but more than half of the state's population areas are white trash dominated.

Pavlov
12-01-2017, 03:13 PM
i never see confederate flags out here in satx or surrounding areas. when i used to visit chattanooga, tennessee every summer as a teenager there were confederate flags everywhere and a church on every corner. it was def an experience every summer. don't miss tennessee one bit either.San Antonio is not in east Texas.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2017, 03:13 PM

You have your eyes closed running around NE San Antonio?

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Well the area around Dallas and the panhandle is not like the Deep South but instead more like the AK and KY brand of racism of the ozarks and appalachia. They still fly Dixie but instead act more like hillbillies. It's all white trash though.

You start heading west and the more brown you become but more than half of the state's population areas are white trash dominated.

Yeah I agree. I just wanted to get some Texans viewpoint.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 03:23 PM
San Antonio is not in east Texas.

i wasn't trying to disprove you buddy. just wanted to share what i see or don't see daily in satx.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Travis Park a few months ago:

https://www.texasobserver.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_20170812_150401-768x576.jpg

They are only now removing confederate monuments.

The Dixie Flag company only stopped selling them a couple years ago. You know the flag company out on 35 with the humongous flag?

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Travis Park a few months ago:

https://www.texasobserver.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_20170812_150401-768x576.jpg

They are only now removing confederate monuments.

The Dixie Flag company only stopped selling them a couple years ago. You know the flag company out on 35 with the humongous flag?

Is that the norm? Nah. A couple people from the whole state of texas.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 03:28 PM
i'm not much caught up on university politics(sjw, 1st am rights being shutdown, etc) but i would suggest it to be similar to the topic of confederate flags, bs white supremacists, etc... small pockets here and there being blown out of proportion to make it seem as though these groups are bigger than they are and wield more power than they might. maybe all issues are bigger than they are and i just haven't had to deal with any of them, i'm not sure.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 03:30 PM

def not the norm. yall can say what yall want of me but i know no one like those people in that photograph. not sure most the people i do know actually know people like them in that photograph. kind of odd too that thats in atx where it's become so sjw i can't even believe, but i do, that those goons live in such a city.

boutons_deux
12-01-2017, 03:38 PM

nope

Texas elect Repugs who disenfranchise blacks, Latinos, who deny neonatal care, abortions, contraceptives to poor non-white women (whites, too) who have one the highest maternal mortality rate of any state and industrial country, AS A FUCKING TEXAS POLICY of voluntary manslaughter.

Texans reliably elects assholes who then implement racist "so-called Christian" Sharia.

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:40 PM
nope

Texas elect Repugs who disenfranchise blacks, Latinos, who deny neonatal care, abortions, contraceptives to poor non-white women (whites, too) who have one the highest maternal mortality rate of any state and industrial country, AS A FUCKING TEXAS POLICY of voluntary manslaughter.

Texans reliably elects assholes who then implement racist "so-called Christian" Sharia.

Texas policy is shit. I agree with that.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 03:45 PM
nope

that whole birth control/abortion thing is insane. you want to kill your baby then go for it baby killer. i have no fight in that but it does sicken me. as for free birth control, fuck that! go get a job and buy your own birth control or stop fucking!

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:47 PM
that whole birth control/abortion thing is insane. you want to kill your baby then go for it baby killer. i have no fight in that but it does sicken me. as for free birth control, fuck that! go get a job and buy your own birth control or stop fucking!

More birth control equals less people with kids on assistance. You actually save more money for the government.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 03:52 PM
More birth control equals less people with kids on assistance. You actually save more money for the government.

never really thought of it in that way before... hmm

it just sickens me that there are so many irresponsible adults out there needing assistance in the first place and their kids having kids because their parents suck.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-01-2017, 04:02 PM
def not the norm. yall can say what yall want of me but i know no one like those people in that photograph. not sure most the people i do know actually know people like them in that photograph. kind of odd too that thats in atx where it's become so sjw i can't even believe, but i do, that those goons live in such a city.

You know Miss C and she is like that. It's like if you do not see a swastika on their forehead you are oblivious.

DMC
12-01-2017, 04:07 PM

You're the one who said you stay in your bedroom cuz your parents are watching Fox News. Did you pay rent there?

DMC
12-01-2017, 04:10 PM
nope

:lol Boots trying to play it both ways.

Just say "deny free neonatal care"

The "women" part is presumed, and only the poor need free care. You already nullified the race card you tried to play, as soon as you played it.

Blake
12-01-2017, 04:12 PM

Will you ever see those flags in Colorado? Nah.

Are there as many flags here as in South Carolina? Nah.

Is Texas a former confederate state? Yah.

It's not the first state that comes to mind when talking southern states but it makes the cut

Blake
12-01-2017, 04:13 PM
You're the one who said you stay in your bedroom cuz your parents are watching Fox News. Did you pay rent there?

Wow. I know where he doesn't pay rent

dabom
12-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Will you ever see those flags in Colorado? Nah.

Are there as many flags here as in South Carolina? Nah.

Is Texas a former confederate state? Yah.

It's not the first state that comes to mind when talking southern states but it makes the cut

I never said it didn't have any Southern Culture. It just doesn't define Texas.

Blake
12-01-2017, 04:23 PM
I never said it didn't have any Southern Culture. It just doesn't define Texas.

How do you define Texas

Chucho
12-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Texas doesn't have a big Civil War history. I would think many Whites in Texas feel the same. We are the Lone Star State. We are not part of the south heritage.

So you have to have a heavy pro-confederate sympathy and association to be considered "Southern"? So basically, if the racist connotation and stereotypes isn't heavy with a Southern state, you don't consider a southern state "southern"?

The Gemini Method
12-01-2017, 04:27 PM
You'll see the random Dixie flag in the Central part of California. Sometimes in the L.A. area, but mostly in the Riverside, San Bernardino areas. I think it's probably transplants from other regions. But it's still a tad out of place seeing it here.

Chucho
12-01-2017, 04:31 PM
And I missed all the other stuff. It's just easier to sum it up as "dabom posts".

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 04:32 PM
i've never known tx to be "southern" other than its geography. didn't grow up with racists, as fuzzy would like yall all to believe, and have had more non white friends in my life as well as gf's. i don't play white guilt however i do like me some little mean latina chicks that love to abuse me mentally and physically. i'm not much for white women. lol!

until i went to tennessee i didn't really understand what "southern" was. that state is def "southern" or at least chattanooga was.

dabom
12-01-2017, 04:33 PM
How do you define Texas

Are you from Texas?

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Are you from Texas?

he most likely isn't. can't tell by the way he's speaking out of his ass?

dabom
12-01-2017, 04:35 PM
So you have to have a heavy pro-confederate sympathy and association to be considered "Southern"? So basically, if the racist connotation and stereotypes isn't heavy with a Southern state, you don't consider a southern state "southern"?

Again, Non-Texans shouldn't try to define us.

dabom
12-01-2017, 04:36 PM

I agree.

Blake
12-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Are you from Texas?

Yes

Blake
12-01-2017, 04:45 PM

Lol detective tat on the case

Blake
12-01-2017, 04:46 PM

Stop moving goalposts around. How do you define Texas?

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Yes

well i'll be damned

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 04:48 PM

where abouts are you? there's a bunch of dixie flag waving morons in your neck of the woods?

Blake
12-01-2017, 04:53 PM
where abouts are you? there's a bunch of dixie flag waving morons in your neck of the woods?

SA. No.

Good questions, detective. At this rate you might figure things out before 2018

Chucho
12-01-2017, 04:58 PM

I'm native Texan pal, moreso than the vastest of majorities. We have a land deed from the Texas Government for a plot in New Braunsfels that my family farmed and lived on, in some capacity, every year from 1837 to 2010 when my Great grandmother passed away.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 05:00 PM
SA. No.

Good questions, detective. At this rate you might figure things out before 2018

not trying to figure much of anything out. just wondering.

Chucho
12-01-2017, 05:01 PM
dabom is basically saying his perception of "southern states" is what defines a "southern" state.

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:02 PM
not trying to figure much of anything out. just wondering.

Same thing.

You're from SA too, right?

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:08 PM
dabom is basically saying his perception of "southern states" is what defines a "southern" state.

I live the culture. You don't. :lmao

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:09 PM

Is Texas "southern" to you? Yes or no?

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Texans relate to "Texan" culture than "Southern" culture. Said that a couple pages back. A lot of proud "Texans". Part of the Lone Star State.

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:13 PM
People identify as Texans than Southern. If you're from Texas you understand the meaning.

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:19 PM
DarrinS you Texan too?

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Is Texas "southern" to you? Yes or no?

Yes. Plenty of evidence to support it

How do you define Texas? 3rd time

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:22 PM

:lmao

I never said Texas has any Southern history. Most people don't identify with "Confederates" as a whole. :lol

Blake
Texans relate to "Texan" culture than "Southern" culture. Said that a couple pages back. A lot of proud "Texans". Part of the Lone Star State.

So Texas is Texan. Provocative.

dabom

How do you define Texas? 3rd time

You don't know much about Texas. I just explained to you.

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:23 PM
So Texas is Texan. Provocative.

As funny as it might sound. It's 100% correct.

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:24 PM

I never said Texas has any Southern history. Most people don't identify with "Confederates" as a whole. :lol

Who is most people

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Who is most people

Texas. Texas culture.

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:27 PM

Pretty much

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:28 PM
I can tell Blake doesn't live here.

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Texas. Texas culture.

Sure.

At least we never had any schools named after confederate generals, huh. That'd totally not be a Texan thing.

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:30 PM
I can tell Blake doesn't live here.

I can tell you stay in your little corner of Texas

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Sure.

At least we never had any schools named after confederate generals, huh. That'd totally not be a Texan thing.

I've never said Texas was ever absolved of any southern culture. :lmao

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:36 PM
I've never said Texas was ever absolved of any southern culture. :lmao

Sure. Texas had tried really hard in the last century to distance from the loser confederacy and told all the other states "we're western! Really! "

And everyone outside believed it. So do you.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Same thing.

You're from SA too, right?

yep

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:37 PM
yep

That was easy to figure out

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 05:39 PM
That was easy to figure out

you really didn't even have to ask blake. you already knew. just like my name, being from and living in satx isn't news to anyone here on ST.

Chris
12-01-2017, 05:44 PM
you really didn't even have to ask blake. you already knew. just like my name, being from and living in satx isn't news to anyone here on ST.

Santa Rosa?

dabom
12-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Sure. Texas had tried really hard in the last century to distance from the loser confederacy and told all the other states "we're western! Really! "

And everyone outside believed it. So do you.

It's part of our history and culture but most of Texas doesn't identify as Southern. Nice try faggot. :lmao

spurraider21
12-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Nice narrative

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:56 PM

Faster to ask than to do forum search

Blake
12-01-2017, 05:57 PM
It's part of our history and culture but most of Texas doesn't identify as Southern. Nice try faggot. :lmao

Because dabom says so

dabom
12-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Because dabom says so

Most Texans here, faggot. :lmao

Blake
12-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Most Texans here, faggot. :lmao

Because dabom speaks for most Texans here

dabom
12-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Because dabom speaks for most Texans here

Got a problem? :lmao

Chris
12-01-2017, 06:15 PM

He's a SAWM and an atheist poor sod.

Blake
12-01-2017, 06:19 PM

No, just making fun of you

Blake
12-01-2017, 06:24 PM

Chris is a bible beater that spends his free time memeing for trump. Poor guy.

dabom
12-01-2017, 06:53 PM

dabom
12-01-2017, 06:57 PM
No, just making fun of you

No one laughs at your jokes, Blake. :lol

Blake
12-01-2017, 07:14 PM
No one laughs at your jokes, Blake. :lol

I can speak for many people here in saying you're the joke, dabom

dabom
12-01-2017, 07:19 PM
I can speak for many people here in saying you're the joke, dabom

Are there a lot of cucks here?

DMC
12-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Wow. I know where he doesn't pay rent

Your place, with your wife?

Blake
12-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Your place, with your wife?

I know where I don't pay rent

Chris
12-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Are there a lot of cucks here?

https://media2.giphy.com/media/xTgeIXP5cs7IiO8RgI/giphy.gif

dabom
12-01-2017, 08:04 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/xTgeIXP5cs7IiO8RgI/giphy.gif

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Santa Rosa?

huh? the hospital?

DMC
12-01-2017, 08:19 PM
I know where I don't pay rent

The house your wife lives in now?

DarrinS
12-01-2017, 08:21 PM
DarrinS you Texan too?

Born in Pasadena, TX.

DarrinS
12-01-2017, 08:22 PM
People identify as Texans than Southern. If you're from Texas you understand the meaning.

I get what you are saying here. I agree.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 08:23 PM

ditto

dabom
12-01-2017, 08:28 PM

It's very simple but hard to understand if you actually ain't Texan. Thanks brah. :tu

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 08:35 PM
It's very simple but hard to understand if you actually ain't Texan. Thanks brah. :tu

indeed. i have no clue how to pinpoint the right words to describe being "texan" either. like you, i believe us texans just know.

AaronY
12-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Sounds like Chris and Spurraider should swap living arrangements.

koriwhat
12-01-2017, 09:15 PM

lmao it all makes sense now... this kid, SR, is trying to trash talk me? lol

Chris
12-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Sounds like Chris and Spurraider should swap living arrangements.

So where do I live Aaron?

DMC
12-01-2017, 09:46 PM
lmao it all makes sense now... this kid, SR, is trying to trash talk me? lol

Philo is a lawyer now. Graduated cum loud. Philotitorian.

AaronY
12-01-2017, 09:51 PM
So where do I live Aaron?

You literally said on here you have to go into your room and put headphones on to avoid hearing your parents watch Rachel Maddow.

Chris
12-01-2017, 10:51 PM
You literally said on here you have to go into your room and put headphones on to avoid hearing your parents watch Rachel Maddow.

No, that was a mono projection. You fell for fake news (again).

AaronY
12-02-2017, 02:09 PM
No, that was a mono projection. You fell for fake news (again).
Dude I saw it when you said it :lol

Spurtacular
12-03-2017, 04:40 AM
:cry Trump exposin' muh murderers. :cry

#Propaganda
#HackPoster