PDA

View Full Version : Pop: Kyle started to blossom in the playoffs last season and it carried over

SAGirl
11-30-2017, 08:28 PM
But sure, the playoffs don't count bc Kawhi didn't play (dabom).

Guess what, Kawhi has been absent for 21 games and the team needed to handle it's business (which guys take for granted).

Like I had been saying, he started to show signs of being an NBA rotation player since late last season and I thought he turned a corner in the playoffs. Coach agrees.
:hat

dabom
11-30-2017, 08:33 PM
If anyone team wants to isolate fathead with a pick and abuse him with a guard, that's real. That's part of the scouting report.

Anyone saying otherwise is retarded. :lol

spurs1990
11-30-2017, 08:52 PM
Something like three years 40 million should get him resigned.

Danny Green would probably get around $15m per if he keeps his play up.

K...
11-30-2017, 09:00 PM
If anyone team wants to isolate fathead with a pick and abuse him with a guard, that's real. That's part of the scouting report.

Anyone saying otherwise is retarded. :lol

Uh, if every SF could guard 1-4 then Kawhi wouldn't be special. Duh, the pick and roll is designed to be effective. For someone who gets abused he sure does fine in the spurs system. He's not a guard at all...he's a small ball 4

lefty20
11-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Yup, this thread will definitely get people to stop making fun of him once and for all. :clap

TimDunkem
11-30-2017, 09:07 PM
Really though, Kyle has his own thread. Did we need another?

dabom
11-30-2017, 09:12 PM
Uh, if every SF could guard 1-4 then Kawhi wouldn't be special. Duh, the pick and roll is designed to be effective. For someone who gets abused he sure does fine in the spurs system. He's not a guard at all...he's a small ball 4

But he has less lateral movement than Pau. :lmao

SAGirl
11-30-2017, 09:26 PM
I normally keep all the KA chat in the church thread, but this deserved it's own thread bc dabom has made enough of an issue with his trash takes about it.

Guess what? it mattered. Coach was paying attention.

Unfortunately not so attentively to notice Patty was trash against the Warriors, but he at least looked at the positive.

dabom
11-30-2017, 09:33 PM
Patty was there when Kawhi was playing. No one is going 100% after that. Certainly not even the opponent. I don't give a deuce if it was the playoffs. No one was trying.

This is a fact. Anyone who follows sports for more than 3 years would know. :lol

dabom
11-30-2017, 09:34 PM
I bet SAGirl 100 bucks Fathead isn't a Spur next year. Put up or shut up. :hat

dabom
11-30-2017, 09:39 PM
We can do an avatar bet for the first half of the next season.

dabom
11-30-2017, 09:43 PM
I guess we don't have any true Kyle Anderson fans in here. We got a whole bunch of fake ones though.

SAGirl
11-30-2017, 09:44 PM
it predictably triggered dabom but the truth is out there.

tbdog
11-30-2017, 09:51 PM
I was with you from the beginning SAGirl

SAGirl
11-30-2017, 10:10 PM
I was with you from the beginning SAGirl
:flag: You, Chinook too, there are others, some who don't post regularly.

Heh, there are guys like Brazil who previously resented him, who recognized he showed up.

I didn't post the thread to say I called it... but rather bc coach recognized that he grew up as a player and it carried over. It mattered.

He was able to play well in spite of an unnatural situation with Lamarcus insecure and out of his element, not showing the required leadership (he wasn't ready and had issues not feeling comfortable it turns out), but for others in the team it was a factor that leadership crumbled, everyone was pretty much overwhelmed, except Simmons some games, Manu the last game. That Kyle showed up, those things build character. They tell you, if you were a guy out of a rotation, and you are able to rise, that you belong and don't need anyone to tell you to come out and play. It showed guts, competitive desire. It showed a lot of things. If I am honest, I didn't expect more out of Mills than he gave, he was out of his element big time and guarded by Klay and made a point of focus. I am willing to cut him some slack.. but it's ppl who didn't give Kyle credit for his development who were dishonest.

Turns out the season started much the same as it ended. The irony. Tony still down and Kawhi still out. Were they going to continue with the "poor me" attitude? Nope.

So yes, Kyle grew up in the playoffs and carried over. That coach Pop said it is an affirmation of what I have been saying.

Now..... let the trolls be troll... it's going to fall on deaf ears. I am enjoying this moment. :toast

dabom
11-30-2017, 10:20 PM
I guess we don't have any true Kyle Anderson fans in here. We got a whole bunch of fake ones though.

skulls138
11-30-2017, 10:34 PM
Yes dabom we read it the first time.

dabom
11-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Yes dabom we read it the first time.

:lol

rastaspur
11-30-2017, 11:28 PM
I'm a fan. Always have been I've been critical of him at times but mostly positive with him.

He's a good kid, he's smart as a whip, a great teammate, has a positive attitude and is humble. How could you not be a fan of that.

And he's a Swiss army knife and a john stockton/paul pierce type player. Not an athlete in comparison to thers. It's the Peyton manning factor. Kids iq and instincts are through the roof.

Look at his defensive metrics and number this year. He is a top defender this year and he's accomplished that with his iq, anticipation and length.

He is a sponge and has soaked up every bit of defensive pointers, advice, techniques, etc. Thrown his way. Clearly a fast learner on defense.

His growth on the defensive end is arguably in close proximity to the growth of kawhis offense. The trajectory is not as steep but in within spitting range.

I said over two seasons ago to be patient because he has shown flashes of brilliance in my eyes. There were games where he really guarded durant and other tough covers very well and extremely smart. But the talking heads and trolls just talk shit and troll.

I said before the season was started. I said our b8ggest key for a true chance of winning it was kyle stepping up and being the small ball four who gets the most minutes. The team has 3 bigs. Small ball is a given this year. It had to be kyle to do it because of his versatility.

He should average the most minutes off the bench when kawhi comes back, assuming pop doesn't slide him to the four and lma to five

Just because he wasn't give much of a conisistent role for the prior seasons doesnt mean he sucks. He slowl ly been groomedi into s versatile small ball four. Hes gained weoght and gotten stronger every year.

It's clear pop sees the writing on the wall and knows he's that old school ubersmart player like a mark jackson, Larry bird, jamal Tinsley who gets it done with smarts and skills other than athletic abilities.

Spurstalk is brutal. Take the constant criticizing of his appearance and game. Treat kyle like a dog but yet treated scola like a Greek god for over a decade on this site like he was the savior. Dude looked like a slightly better looking version of the fateli brother in goonies who stayed chained in the basement and fed ice cream. And he was absolute traffic cone on defense for his entire career.

Fathead this year is a bigger net positive for a team than any year scola has played in the nba.

DAF86
11-30-2017, 11:33 PM
Something like three years 40 million should get him resigned.

Danny Green would probably get around $15m per if he keeps his play up.

There's not enough money for everybody, tbh.

Sorry, but as much as I'm liking what Anderson is doing, no way I would be willing to pay him more than 10 millions per year, no way. 7 or 8 millions is the absolute max I would be willing to go.

And I love Danny too, but I wouldn't give him 15 mil per year either. Offer him 12 per just as a proof of appreciation of all the things he has done for this franchise over the years, but if he is offered more anywhere else he can go get it. It's not so difficult to find cheap 3 and D guys, tbh.

daslicer
11-30-2017, 11:59 PM
I'm a fan. Always have been I've been critical of him at times but mostly positive with him.

He's a good kid, he's smart as a whip, a great teammate, has a positive attitude and is humble. How could you not be a fan of that.

And he's a Swiss army knife and a john stockton/paul pierce type player. Not an athlete in comparison to thers. It's the Peyton manning factor. Kids iq and instincts are through the roof.

Look at his defensive metrics and number this year. He is a top defender this year and he's accomplished that with his iq, anticipation and length.

He is a sponge and has soaked up every bit of defensive pointers, advice, techniques, etc. Thrown his way. Clearly a fast learner on defense.

His growth on the defensive end is arguably in close proximity to the growth of kawhis offense. The trajectory is not as steep but in within spitting range.

I said over two seasons ago to be patient because he has shown flashes of brilliance in my eyes. There were games where he really guarded durant and other tough covers very well and extremely smart. But the talking heads and trolls just talk shit and troll.

I said before the season was started. I said our b8ggest key for a true chance of winning it was kyle stepping up and being the small ball four who gets the most minutes. The team has 3 bigs. Small ball is a given this year. It had to be kyle to do it because of his versatility.

He should average the most minutes off the bench when kawhi comes back, assuming pop doesn't slide him to the four and lma to five

Just because he wasn't give much of a conisistent role for the prior seasons doesnt mean he sucks. He slowl ly been groomedi into s versatile small ball four. Hes gained weoght and gotten stronger every year.

It's clear pop sees the writing on the wall and knows he's that old school ubersmart player like a mark jackson, Larry bird, jamal Tinsley who gets it done with smarts and skills other than athletic abilities.

Spurstalk is brutal. Take the constant criticizing of his appearance and game. Treat kyle like a dog but yet treated scola like a Greek god for over a decade on this site like he was the savior. Dude looked like a slightly better looking version of the fateli brother in goonies who stayed chained in the basement and fed ice cream. And he was absolute traffic cone on defense for his entire career.

Fathead this year is a bigger net positive for a team than any year scola has played in the nba.

Interesting you mentioned him having Larry Bird like smarts. I actually thought about it the other day the similarities Kyle has with Bird when it comes to BB IQ along with being effective despite not being athletic.

Chinook
12-01-2017, 01:51 AM

Sorry, but as much as I'm liking what Anderson is doing, no way I would be willing to pay him more than 10 millions per year, no way. 7 or 8 millions is the absolute max I would be willing to go.

And I love Danny too, but I wouldn't give him 15 mil per year either. Offer him 12 per just as a proof of appreciation of all the things he has done for this franchise over the years, but if he is offered more anywhere else he can go get it. It's not so difficult to find cheap 3 and D guys, tbh.

At this point, I think PATFO would do give him Patty money and feel pretty good about it. I think it will take something akin to the full MLE (which is like $38M/4) to keep him. As far as what he's worth, it will really depend on how effective he can be when Kawhi gets back. He'll go from starting and playing a ton of minutes to fighting Gay and Manu for the sixth-man role. He essentially has to push Gay down to irrelevance to keep up his current load. If he can take a step back to 21-24 MPG while still staying aggressive and helpful, then they'll likely make keeping him their top priority. If not, they'll be a clear price tag, though they'll also have fewer teams fighting for his services.

Stabula
12-01-2017, 02:20 AM
You could see the hard work and intelligence this guy possessed from day 1. When I saw him a while back in Summer League bulked up and playing the best basketball of anyone else in the SL I was a fan and knew this guy had potential. The question was would it be unlocked in San Antonio or would he have to be traded to another team to blossom. Very happy to see him take off this year, he's earned his minutes and money.

Rocalcio
12-01-2017, 03:16 AM
I bet SAGirl (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49524) 100 bucks Fathead isn't a Spur next year. Put up or shut up. :hat

You already wanted to bet on that with me and suddenly disappeared... Stop embarrassing yourself.

BillMc
12-01-2017, 03:43 AM
I was on the phone last night with my mom, who went on and on about how cute she thought Anderson was.

Fairly certain now that SAGirl is an alt for my mom. :lol Who knew?

dabom
12-01-2017, 03:44 AM
You already wanted to bet on that with me and suddenly disappeared... Stop embarrassing yourself.

I raised the stakes you dumb fuck. Keep lying. :lmao

Rocalcio
12-01-2017, 04:10 AM
I raised the stakes you dumb fuck. Keep lying. :lmao

You raised it to 100k just to make the bet impossible, you escaped.

And can you please stop insulting everybody ? How old are you to act like that ?

tbdog
12-01-2017, 04:46 AM
At this point, I think PATFO would do give him Patty money and feel pretty good about it. I think it will take something akin to the full MLE (which is like $38M/4) to keep him. As far as what he's worth, it will really depend on how effective he can be when Kawhi gets back. He'll go from starting and playing a ton of minutes to fighting Gay and Manu for the sixth-man role. He essentially has to push Gay down to irrelevance to keep up his current load. If he can take a step back to 21-24 MPG while still staying aggressive and helpful, then they'll likely make keeping him their top priority. If not, they'll be a clear price tag, though they'll also have fewer teams fighting for his services.

Warren just got over 40mil and Covington got over 60mil. Powell 40mil. Snell 40mil. I dare say that's the market for Anderson.

Chinook
12-01-2017, 05:39 AM
Warren just got over 40mil and Covington got over 60mil. Powell 40mil. Snell 40mil. I dare say that's the market for Anderson.

Yeah, as we all agree on, he's better than Warren. And he compares favorably to Powell and Snell and is actually ahead of Covington in terms of advanced and impact stats.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=Kyle+Anderson&player_id1_select=Kyle+Anderson&player_id1=anderky01&y1=2018&player_id2_hint=Norman+Powell&player_id2_select=Norman+Powell&player_id2=powelno01&y2=2018&player_id3_hint=Tony+Snell&player_id3_select=Tony+Snell&player_id3=snellto01&y3=2018&player_id4_hint=T.J.+Warren&player_id4_select=T.J.+Warren&player_id4=warretj01&y4=2018&player_id5_hint=Robert+Covington&player_id5_select=Robert+Covington&player_id5=covinro01&y5=2018

He's also the youngest player in that group (though he only has Powell by like three weeks). Still, I and not sure other folks will see it that way. My guess is he's thought of the least in that cohort by GMs of teams with the money to spend. Likely, most bad teams don't see him as having the star upside to spend on. Brooklyn would be an exception, but they already have DAR, Crabbe and LeVert. Atlanta would likely throw money at him, but I doubt they have interest in fighting the Spurs for him. I expect to see him locked up pretty early while the other teams are fighting over the star FAs. Unless his relationship with PATFO is more broken than we know, I don't think he'll linger.

AaronY
12-01-2017, 05:54 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/eTZTjfir8Sky4/giphy.gif

lil'mo
12-01-2017, 06:34 AM
lol blossom

r0drig0lac
12-01-2017, 06:55 AM

good post

r0drig0lac
12-01-2017, 07:04 AM
Interesting you mentioned him having Larry Bird like smarts. I actually thought about it the other day the similarities Kyle has with Bird when it comes to BB IQ along with being effective despite not being athletic.

As much as I like Kyle, they are at very different levels in IQ and Athletics

rastaspur
12-01-2017, 07:32 AM
As much as I like Kyle, they are at very different levels in IQ and Athletics

Definitely. Still a decent comparison point in that Kyle is a decent player because of all the intangibles and not his athletic ability.

The mark jackson comparison is the most applicable and fitting one.

r0drig0lac
12-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Definitely. Still a decent comparison point in that Kyle is a decent player because of all the intangibles and not his athletic ability.

The mark jackson comparison is the most applicable and fitting one.

I can agree that they did very well, even with their athletic limitations, only at different levels (Bird is the player with more "wtf" moments in history), although I hope that Kyle can still add some muscle and his game grows even more

LaMarcus Bryant
12-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Kyle has been solid this year, a real trooper.
He should do a funny haircut with his fro but other than that no complaints. I like his huthle, even if it's a slow huthle.

Spur|n|Austin
12-01-2017, 09:11 AM
I was on the phone last night with my mom, who went on and on about how cute she thought Anderson was.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 11:25 AM

The league has already seen what he can do without Kawhi, if Pop reduces role and minutes for him, it still doesn't take away what he can do. It's on Pop to maximize what his current roster can do. I don't expect Kyle to revert to timidness or to not show up bc he's past that stage, but it's on Pop to figure out how his guys will play together and to get the most out of them.

Another point is how they project this team to look moving on forward. So far this season: Kyle picked up where he left off in the playoffs and so did Patty (in Patty's case with bad shooting percentages when he has to be the primary ballhandler, struggling to get the team in sets effectively, failure to set up LMA effectively).

Patty has scored in double figures 9 times but is an offensive player getting starters' minutes whose role is to score the basketball. He has no value on defense. Offensively most nights, he's not doing enough. HIs shooting percentages have improved but are still too low: 36% FG, 33% from 3. If he was having this season last year, he isn't worth 50 mills.

Danny has scored in double figures 10 times, but has value defensively every night. He's at 41% and 38% from 3 and has been creating his own shot more than he does when the team is whole.

Kyle has scored in double figures 11 times but has done so for the last 5 games in a row (Mills streakiness hasn't allowed him to string together a 5 game run of good scoring games). Kyle is starting to find a rhythm to his game. He is also a playmaker and defensive minded player, who had never started this many games or gotten this many minutes with this much regularity before and is still improving. At 24 years old, still has many years ahead in his prime, and probably will have better seasons as he has never gotten this much run before.

Rudy Gay has scored in double figures 12 times and scored more than 20 points on 3 occasions, while playing less minutes than Patty. He has been streaky too, but is new to the system and coming back from an injury.

All 3 of Danny, Kyle and Rudy are in smaller deals, but are playing better than Mr 50 Mills. Kyle is playing more minutes than Rudy Gay and producing more. He's closing games and getting the ball in the 4th Q, he's developing confidence and the coach in him. Pop has praised him and they are really happy with how he's playing. I think Kyle is worth 10 mill a season. He may be gone if the Spurs penny pinch him. Buford is aware of it, that is why he said he has put himself in a position where they have to respect him. We have to see what happens next. I do think the Spurs want him. I don't expect Kyle to back down this season from any game. He's going to come out hungry and compete. I even expect him to have a good showing in the playoffs.

I definitely think he's at least worth MLE money. I placed his value at $10 mill per season, comparing it with Boris who got $7 mill under a lower cap and Cory Joseph who I think got $7 mill as well under the lower cap from the Raptors. Kyle's production compares very favorably to roleplayers in that range.

rastaspur
12-01-2017, 11:35 AM
The league has already seen what he can do without Kawhi, if Pop reduces role and minutes for him, it still doesn't take away what he can do. It's on Pop to maximize what his current roster can do. I don't expect Kyle to revert to timidness or to not show up bc he's past that stage, but it's on Pop to figure out how his guys will play together and to get the most out of them.

Another point is how they project this team to look moving on forward. So far this season: Kyle picked up where he left off in the playoffs and so did Patty (in Patty's case with bad shooting percentages when he has to be the primary ballhandler, struggling to get the team in sets effectively, failure to set up LMA effectively).

Patty has scored in double figures 9 times but is an offensive player getting starters' minutes whose role is to score the basketball. He has no value on defense. Offensively most nights, he's not doing enough. HIs shooting percentages have improved but are still too low: 36% FG, 33% from 3. If he was having this season last year, he isn't worth 50 mills.

Danny has scored in double figures 10 times, but has value defensively every night. He's at 41% and 38% from 3 and has been creating his own shot more than he does when the team is whole.

Kyle has scored in double figures 11 times but has done so for the last 5 games in a row (Mills streakiness hasn't allowed him to string together a 5 game run of good scoring games). Kyle is starting to find a rhythm to his game. He is also a playmaker and defensive minded player, who had never started this many games or gotten this many minutes with this much regularity before and is still improving. At 24 years old, still has many years ahead in his prime, and probably will have better seasons as he has never gotten this much run before.

Rudy Gay has scored in double figures 12 times and scored more than 20 points on 3 occasions, while playing less minutes than Patty. He has been streaky too, but is new to the system and coming back from an injury.

All 3 of Danny, Kyle and Rudy are in smaller deals, but are playing better than Mr 50 Mills. Kyle is playing more minutes than Rudy Gay and producing more. He's closing games and getting the ball in the 4th Q, he's developing confidence and the coach in him. Pop has praised him and they are really happy with how he's playing. I think Kyle is worth 10 mill a season. He may be gone if the Spurs penny pinch him. Buford is aware of it, that is why he said he has put himself in a position where they have to respect him. We have to see what happens next. I do think the Spurs want him. I don't expect Kyle to back down this season from any game. He's going to come out hungry and compete. I even expect him to have a good showing in the playoffs.

I definitely think he's at least worth MLE money. I placed his value at $10 mill per season, comparing it with Boris who got $7 mill under a lower cap and Cory Joseph who I think got $7 mill as well under the lower cap from the Raptors. Kyle's production compares very favorably to roleplayers in that range.

He shouldn't get covington money. 10 to 12 mil a year is what I'm guessing is what his contract ceiling would be.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 11:36 AM
He shouldn't get covington money. 10 to 12 mil a year is what I'm guessing is what his contract ceiling would be.
that's basically what I said.
Danny is probably not worth covington money either. But it's all relative. Covington is part of some big 3, neither Danny nor Kyle are.

venitian navigator
12-01-2017, 11:48 AM

I agree.
The point is if next season Parker will take the minimum a la Manu...otherwise there will be no space to pay all our worth free agents.
Best case:
Kyle 8 to ten
TP veteran's minimum (that should be around Manu's money)
Gay opt in
Green 11 to 13
Forbes, Bertans and jo.lo. ...depend on the season they will make...but we have to consider that we have at least three guys (White, Milutinov and our next first round draft choice) that can take a roster spot and still be in rookie money deals...

dabom
12-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Anyone thinking Tony is gonna get Vet min. :lmao

SpursforSix
12-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Anyone thinking Tony is gonna get Vet min. :lmao

:pop: I lol'd myself.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 12:18 PM
There's no way TP gets the veteran minimum.
There is a chance some guys just don't come back. It's happened the last few seasons, and it wouldn't surprise if it happened again. Spurs can't afford to pay everyone what they are worth and some guys do outgrow their role in the Spurs. Kyle is definitely at risk to elope but I will say... he isn't the only one.

John B
12-01-2017, 12:31 PM
It’s his contract year and Kawhi being out, plus Simmons not signing, needed a point forward because DJ not ready, his stars just lined up and he took advantage of it. I’m happy for him. It’s luxury to have a point forward his size especially with the small ball game changing. If he could consistently knock those 3’s he’s in for a big payoff. :toast

TheDoctor
12-01-2017, 12:32 PM

And can you please stop insulting everybody ? How old are you to act like that ?
You have proof of that?

tonight...you
12-01-2017, 12:47 PM
You have proof of that?
I read it in some thread myself a few days ago. Stupid post a child would make, but whatevs. Not my fight.

dabom
12-01-2017, 12:58 PM

So I didn't run. That's makes you a fucking liar. Fucking scumbag. :lmao

benefactor
12-01-2017, 12:58 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/eTZTjfir8Sky4/giphy.gif

Chinook
12-01-2017, 02:15 PM

That's all well and good, but Pop isn't likely going to care about this stretch by Anderson if he goes back into a shell once Kawhi comes back. He's likely secured himself an all right deal from somewhere by his play, but I doubt anyone is going to sign him to be more than a role-player, so the more he shows playing with two stars, the better. And you know I'm a card-carrying member of CoA, so you don't have to tell me about how good he can be. But Kyle will simply have fewer touches when Tony is up to speed and when Kawhi gets back. So it will be on him to stay aggressive while also being smart to take advantage of his minutes as much if not more than it is on Pop to give him the minutes. Not only will Kyle have to keep up the assertiveness, but he also has to do so in a way that helps the team.

The MLE isn't so much about money as it is about a salary slot. Most teams can offer the MLE or an equivalent cap-space deal. That's why I think it's what the Spurs may have to beat. You're right that he can get $10 Million APY without it being a huge overpay. I just think most teams willing to fight SA for him won't have much more than that to offer.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 02:51 PM
That's all well and good, but Pop isn't likely going to care about this stretch by Anderson if he goes back into a shell once Kawhi comes back. He's likely secured himself an all right deal from somewhere by his play, but I doubt anyone is going to sign him to be more than a role-player, so the more he shows playing with two stars, the better. And you know I'm a card-carrying member of CoA, so you don't have to tell me about how good he can be. But Kyle will simply have fewer touches when Tony is up to speed and when Kawhi gets back. So it will be on him to stay aggressive while also being smart to take advantage of his minutes as much if not more than it is on Pop to give him the minutes. Not only will Kyle have to keep up the assertiveness, but he also has to do so in a way that helps the team.

The MLE isn't so much about money as it is about a salary slot. Most teams can offer the MLE or an equivalent cap-space deal. That's why I think it's what the Spurs may have to beat. You're right that he can get $10 Million APY without it being a huge overpay. I just think most teams willing to fight SA for him won't have much more than that to offer.
He's not a guy for whom usage really matters.
All am saying is, it's really up to Pop what he wants to do with him.

At this point, he hasn't buried himself and I don't expect him to. Now Pop may reduce him significantly bc he has to go back to the bench once Kawhi comes back and Pop will cater to Rudy Gay and Manu... Is it fair to him? No. Was it fair that CoJo got axed once Mills came back from that shoulder surgery even though he wasn't playing well that season and neither was Tony, who struggled with a hamstring nag all season? No. CoJo started getting DNP again, or playing garbage time, etc. through no fault of his own, but he was established as a rotation player and got a deal from someone. CoJo didn't give himself the ax and I don't expect Kyle to do that either. It's up to Pop right now.

However, I think unlike in CoJo's case (correct me if I am wrong) this time Pop has been emphatic (by emphatic I mean he has mentioned it in more than one occassion) that he has to figure out how to incorporate Kyle into the rotation when Kawhi comes back and that he should still play somehow. That seems like it bodes better for Kyle than CoJo's fate... but I might not be remembering CoJo's circumstances that well.

The point is we basically agree that he has to continue his effectiveness and efficiency from now. I think we only disagree in that I am faithful that he may play less, but I don't expect him to play worse.

MaNu4Tres
12-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Patty needs to be removed from the rotation when Kawhi gets back.

Will Pop do it? Probably not. And the great teams that play the Spurs in 2nd/3rd round will take advantage of Tony or Patty on the defensive end as much as they can. Those two have been a major weakness overall against the best/most versatile teams the past 3 years, and they will continue to be when it matters most.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 05:07 PM

:lmao
All guys here are just jealous lol

Truth be told... he does have the most gorgeous smile and eyes. He also has a nice personality, and sense of humor, those things are lady killers. Your mom has good taste. :tu :lol
I don't think Kyle has a problem in the lady friend department.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 05:16 PM

Will Pop do it? Probably not. And the great teams that play the Spurs in 2nd/3rd round will take advantage of Tony or Patty on the defensive end as much as they can. Those two have been a major weakness overall against the best/most versatile teams the past 3 years, and they will continue to be when it matters most.
no he will not do it.
If he was going to, he would start to reduce minutes in the regular season bc whoever comes in his place needs reps and chemistry with others.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Yeah, as we all agree on, he's better than Warren. And he compares favorably to Powell and Snell and is actually ahead of Covington in terms of advanced and impact stats.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=Kyle+Anderson&player_id1_select=Kyle+Anderson&player_id1=anderky01&y1=2018&player_id2_hint=Norman+Powell&player_id2_select=Norman+Powell&player_id2=powelno01&y2=2018&player_id3_hint=Tony+Snell&player_id3_select=Tony+Snell&player_id3=snellto01&y3=2018&player_id4_hint=T.J.+Warren&player_id4_select=T.J.+Warren&player_id4=warretj01&y4=2018&player_id5_hint=Robert+Covington&player_id5_select=Robert+Covington&player_id5=covinro01&y5=2018

He's also the youngest player in that group (though he only has Powell by like three weeks). Still, I and not sure other folks will see it that way. My guess is he's thought of the least in that cohort by GMs of teams with the money to spend. Likely, most bad teams don't see him as having the star upside to spend on. Brooklyn would be an exception, but they already have DAR, Crabbe and LeVert. Atlanta would likely throw money at him, but I doubt they have interest in fighting the Spurs for him. I expect to see him locked up pretty early while the other teams are fighting over the star FAs. Unless his relationship with PATFO is more broken than we know, I don't think he'll linger.
That is a good assessment, I had not seen this post from you prior to my reply to you in another post.

I was mentioning to you that from my recollection with CoJo (who also stepped up his game in Tony and Mills absence in 14-15 season), they were not as open about him still being integrated into the rotation when everyone was healthy again. I might not be recalling CoJo's last season that well but it didn't seem like PATFO made that much noise about him, other than the traditional he's played well, yada yada, similar to comments made right now with Forbes for example... and CoJo was a notorious Buford favorite. So I tend to think they do want Kyle back and want him to be an integral part of the team moving forward.

tonight...you
12-01-2017, 05:32 PM

Truth be told... he does have the most gorgeous smile and eyes. He also has a nice personality, and sense of humor, those things are lady killers. Your mom has good taste. :tu :lol
I dunno... I don't think he's an ugly dude, but my wife thinks so. She hates his hair and says his forehead has three floors.
She once mentioned, last year, that he could be a child of an alien Gray, hence his BBIQ.

Different strokes for different folks I guess...
She does like him as a player though, this year.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 05:39 PM
I dunno... I don't think he's an ugly dude, but my wife thinks so. She hates his hair and says his forehead has three floors.
She once mentioned, last year, that he could be a child of an alien Gray, hence his BBIQ.

Different strokes for different folks I guess...
She does like him as a player though, this year.
He does have a large forehead...but like I said, gorgeous smile, eyes, and a nice personality... the personality alone ...
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/57/77/07/12579296/5/920x920.jpg

it's like Diaw some guys are just a magnet that way. Of course, I have seen comments in other boards, about Diaw's buttocks being the real reason ladies were gazing... I can't say I was charmed that way by Diaw, but he seemed like definitely an interesting man. Had the personality, the smile and the sense humor to think he'd be real fun to hang around with.

http://www.tracking-board.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/BORIS_DIAW_HLB_49-899x600.jpg

I am not mentioning Tony... cute as he is... has never struck me that way. as you say must be different strokes for different people.

tonight...you
12-01-2017, 05:44 PM
He does have a large forehead...but like I said, gorgeous smile, eyes, and a nice personality... the personality alone ...

it's like Diaw some guys are just a magnet that way. Of course, I have seen comments in other boards, about Diaw's buttocks being the real reason ladies were gazing... I can't say I was charmed that way by Diaw, but he seemed like definitely an interesting man. Had the personality, the smile and the sense humor to think he'd be real fun to hang around with.

http://www.tracking-board.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/BORIS_DIAW_HLB_49-899x600.jpg

I am not mentioning Tony... cute as he is... has never struck me that way. as you say must be different strokes for different people.
No argument. On anything. Lol.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 05:48 PM
I figured... if there was a spurfan girls club... there would be more posts like the one I just shared with billmc and you and less trolling. :lol
:bobo

BillMc
12-01-2017, 05:52 PM

:lol:toast

Enjoy the game, Ma!

tonight...you
12-01-2017, 05:52 PM
I figured... if there was a spurfan girls club... there would be more posts like the one I just shared with billmc and you and less trolling. :lol

LOL! Yo! BillMc
We in the Spurs Fan Girl's Club! Once it opens up...
If I was 10 years younger, I'd feel like I was in that movie Fired Up.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 05:53 PM

Enjoy the game, Ma!
:toast:lol

BillMc
12-01-2017, 05:56 PM
LOL! Yo! BillMc (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16431)
We in the Spurs Fan Girl's Club! Once it opens up...
If I was 10 years younger, I'd feel like I was in that movie Fired Up.

Um, I'm all for the girls having a club and all, but, you know, I'm a dude... (If my highly sexist sig isn't a hint...)

tonight...you
12-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Um, I'm all for the girls having a club and all, but, you know, I'm a dude... (If my highly sexist sig isn't a hint...)
Ha ha ha! Right on homie. Like I said- different strokes for different folks.

Just know that you were invited. Officially. By the future founder.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 06:00 PM
:lolthis is probably one of the funniest spurstalk conversations.

BillMc
12-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Back on topic (sort of), the potential of Kyle 2.0 when Kawhi gets back and Rudy on the bench is pretty sweet.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 06:01 PM
yea BillMc has THE CATALOG of Melissa pictures...

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Back on topic (sort of), the potential of Kyle 2.0 when Kawhi gets back and Rudy on the bench is pretty sweet.
Frankly its been a small sample size, but I cannot say he hasn't meshed with Rudy well.
He's played well with everyone pretty much IMO, though small sample sizes and specially if those samples came in the blowout or losses will be "noise" with maybe a pairing or two... He's been fine with most everyone. It will be interesting to see.

tonight...you
12-01-2017, 06:04 PM
The main issue is finding places and who comes off the court for Kyle, once Kawhi gets back.
I can actually see Kyle coming in for Pau, with LMA going to the 5, and then him also backing the 3 to get some more time on the court and to give the team some very different looks at the opposing D with different playmakers at different positions.

I'm just guessing though.

r0drig0lac
12-01-2017, 06:05 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

BillMc
12-01-2017, 06:06 PM
yea BillMc has THE CATALOG of Melissa pictures...

So basically I've gone from invite to the girl's club to creepy cheerleader stalker in a span of about 2 posts. :lol

tonight...you
12-01-2017, 06:08 PM
So basically I've gone from invite to the girl's club to creepy cheerleader stalker in a span of about 2 posts. :lol
My how time's change... lol

cd98
12-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Trend in NBA is to get a lot of PGs and 6'8-6'9 combo forwards. Even being slow, he's proven he can compete w/ length.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 06:17 PM
:lol:downspin:
gazing at is really what the cheerleaders are there for... can't blame ya.

BillMc
12-01-2017, 06:19 PM
My how time's change... lol

:lol:downspin:
gazing at is really what the cheerleaders are there for... can't blame ya.

TD 21
12-01-2017, 06:27 PM
Richardson and Powell signed for the max they could on an extension as 2nd round picks, which is 4/$42M. Think Anderson is trending towards the MLE, which is something like 4/$38M.

Unfortunately, that might squeeze Gay, both financially and role wise. If it does, it should guarantee Bertans being re-signed and having a bigger role though.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Richardson and Powell signed for the max they could on an extension as 2nd round picks, which is 4/$42M. Think Anderson is trending towards the MLE, which is something like 4/$38M.

Unfortunately, that might squeeze Gay, both financially and role wise. If it does, it should guarantee Bertans being re-signed and having a bigger role though.
Doesn't Gay have a player option? It's up to him what he wants to do it seems like, though if his minutes decline somewhat he might just not want to come back next season. I am guessing that is what you meant.

TD 21
12-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Doesn't Gay have a player option? It's up to him what he wants to do it seems like, though if his minutes decline somewhat he might just not want to come back next season. I am guessing that is what you meant.

He does, but that was likely just in case he fell off a cliff or suffers another significant injury. Otherwise, he was more than likely always going to opt out.

If him and Anderson trends closer towards a 50/50 proposition in terms of minutes, that could dissuade him from even wanting to come back.

SAGirl
12-01-2017, 07:05 PM
He does, but that was likely just in case he fell off a cliff or suffers another significant injury. Otherwise, he was more than likely always going to opt out.

If him and Anderson trends closer towards a 50/50 proposition in terms of minutes, that could dissuade him from even wanting to come back.

Got'cha. I thought the Spurs couldn't afford to offer him that much more, if he opted out to get a raise.. (but there are things like longer term deals he could negotiate) He was so emphatic about wanting to be a Spur for life ya know. Prisoner of the moment maybe...

What we don't really know is how Rudy physically is feeling (we only know he had a sore back at one point that he played through, then he also sat one game... so I don't want to assume much from minutes played. He only started playing in preseason, so minutes management can just be some typical protocol for his continued optimal playing shape and minimizing risks.

But thanks for clarifying the contract issue.

LongtimeSpursFan
12-01-2017, 07:10 PM
:flag: You, Chinook too, there are others, some who don't post regularly.

Heh, there are guys like Brazil who previously resented him, who recognized he showed up.

I didn't post the thread to say I called it... but rather bc coach recognized that he grew up as a player and it carried over. It mattered.

He was able to play well in spite of an unnatural situation with Lamarcus insecure and out of his element, not showing the required leadership (he wasn't ready and had issues not feeling comfortable it turns out), but for others in the team it was a factor that leadership crumbled, everyone was pretty much overwhelmed, except Simmons some games, Manu the last game. That Kyle showed up, those things build character. They tell you, if you were a guy out of a rotation, and you are able to rise, that you belong and don't need anyone to tell you to come out and play. It showed guts, competitive desire. It showed a lot of things. If I am honest, I didn't expect more out of Mills than he gave, he was out of his element big time and guarded by Klay and made a point of focus. I am willing to cut him some slack.. but it's ppl who didn't give Kyle credit for his development who were dishonest.

Turns out the season started much the same as it ended. The irony. Tony still down and Kawhi still out. Were they going to continue with the "poor me" attitude? Nope.

So yes, Kyle grew up in the playoffs and carried over. That coach Pop said it is an affirmation of what I have been saying.

Now..... let the trolls be troll... it's going to fall on deaf ears. I am enjoying this moment. :toast

Down Under
12-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Anderson haa some of the best anticipation for passes I've ever seen. Same with guys dribbling near him, he knocks the ball away as often as anyone in the league - lightning quick between the ears. His reluctance to score probably had as much to do witb not having a jumper as anything, but has obviously worked pretty hard on that given the steady improvement to the point he's probably above average when he does let it fly.

rastaspur
12-01-2017, 11:36 PM

I'm a dude and all, so this isn't my opinion and I'm just relaying what chicks have told me.

Chicks dig danny green, especially black women. I've heard alot of black women talking about how fine he is.

Never heard that about kyle though. To each his own, different strokes, etc., etc.

rastaspur
12-01-2017, 11:39 PM
The main issue is finding places and who comes off the court for Kyle, once Kawhi gets back.
I can actually see Kyle coming in for Pau, with LMA going to the 5, and then him also backing the 3 to get some more time on the court and to give the team some very different looks at the opposing D with different playmakers at different positions.

I'm just guessing though.

That's where I'm at with it in my head right now. I agree

TimDunkem
12-01-2017, 11:52 PM

Sort of off-topic, but a friend's dad trained Kyle's dog. He confirmed that he's a good dude that loves his dog. Basketball aside, he's won points with me for being a dog lover.

rastaspur
12-02-2017, 12:01 AM
Sort of off-topic, but a friend's dad trained Kyle's dog. He confirmed that he's a good dude that loves his dog. Basketball aside, he's won points with me for being a dog lover.

That dog looks like a good one. Love that pose.

I've got 10 animals. I do rescues and all that. if he is a dog lover, then he earns points with me.

4 dogs - 2 pits, 1 catahoula/lab mix and a little dog
6 cats

SAGirl
12-02-2017, 12:02 AM
I'm a dude and all, so this isn't my opinion and I'm just relaying what chicks have told me.

Chicks dig danny green, especially black women. I've heard alot of black women talking about how fine he is.

Never heard that about kyle though. To each his own, different strokes, etc., etc.
Interesting opinion on Danny. Dressed in casual clothes he is really fine looking man... and he has a nice smile. I can definitely see the appeal. He also has good taste in how he dresses.

In uniform I notice his bow shaped legs too much. I guess its the same as noticing Kyle's forehead for someone else, such a strong turnoff that the eyes or smile don't matter. I notice Danny's bow shaped legs all game... but in casual clothes, he's definitely handsome.

https://www.athletesquarterly.com/assets/Uploads/_resampled/SetHeight625-2013-09-11-Danny-Green-4.jpg

Lately Dejounte is really easy on the eyes for sure, and Kawhi is the equivalent of an Adonis, but he doesn't have a personality. Personality goes a long way..

wel b4 this gets weird.. :-) :whine

rastaspur
12-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Interesting opinion on Danny. Dressed in casual clothes he is really fine looking man... and he has a nice smile. I can definitely see the appeal. He also has good taste in how he dresses.

In uniform I notice his bow shaped legs too much. I guess its the same as noticing Kyle's forehead for someone else, such a strong turnoff that the eyes or smile don't matter. I notice Danny's bow shaped legs all game... but in casual clothes, he's definitely handsome.

https://www.athletesquarterly.com/assets/Uploads/_resampled/SetHeight625-2013-09-11-Danny-Green-4.jpg

Lately Dejounte is really easy on the eyes for sure, and Kawhi is the equivalent of an Adonis, but he doesn't have a personality. Personality goes a long way..

wel b4 this gets weird.. :-) :whine

When I inquired with the black women as to why the responses were typically:

(1) his smile and confidence
(2) how smart and articulate he sounds and how he carries himself
(3) and one skank said he can dance so she bets he can really dick someone down. Her words, not mine. Haha

AFMadison
12-02-2017, 12:13 AM
it predictably triggered dabom but the truth is out there.
:lol The meltdown is real

SAGirl
12-02-2017, 12:27 AM
When I inquired with the black women as to why the responses were typically:

(1) his smile and confidence
(2) how smart and articulate he sounds and how he carries himself
(3) and one skank said he can dance so she bets he can really dick someone down. Her words, not mine. Haha
:lol I always thought Danny's quick feet is what makes him quick as a cat on defense.. will not say more. :lol
It already is weird.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/LeBrondance.gif

TimDunkem
12-02-2017, 12:28 AM
That dog looks like a good one. Love that pose.

I've got 10 animals. I do rescues and all that. if he is a dog lover, then he earns points with me.

4 dogs - 2 pits, 1 catahoula/lab mix and a little dog
6 cats
Same here. I've rescued many dogs over the years. Currently, I have a pit and a couple of chihuahuas. :toast

SAGirl
12-02-2017, 12:35 AM

Those dogs look very well cared for.

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/37/64/00/8339485/4/1024x1024.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=kyle+anderson+with+his+dogs&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS584US584&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=RvftXZ5T_PbIDM%253A%252CU6SEWSmk0ZEuyM%252C_&usg=__VxEThMg66m1v-ebQJv_i82ATsA0%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixk_3EzOrXAhXqcd8KHVLSD5YQ9QEIKzAA#imgr c=EPrHW8vFEu8PiM:

rastaspur
12-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Same here. I've rescued many dogs over the years. Currently, I have a pit and a couple of chihuahuas. :toast

My little one is a chihuahua/feist mix. He's the boss. He runs shit in my household. It's funny

BillMc
12-02-2017, 01:36 AM
Those dogs look very well cared for.

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/37/64/00/8339485/4/1024x1024.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=kyle+anderson+with+his+dogs&rlz=1C1EODB_enUS584US584&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=RvftXZ5T_PbIDM%253A%252CU6SEWSmk0ZEuyM%252C_&usg=__VxEThMg66m1v-ebQJv_i82ATsA0%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixk_3EzOrXAhXqcd8KHVLSD5YQ9QEIKzAA#imgr c=EPrHW8vFEu8PiM:

Beautiful animals.

TimDunkem
12-02-2017, 02:00 AM
My little one is a chihuahua/feist mix. He's the boss. He runs shit in my household. It's funny

:lol That's great. I always get a kick out of how the littlest dogs try to be the alpha and bully bigger dogs. My pit just sits there staring at the little ones on bewilderment.

venitian navigator
12-02-2017, 02:15 AM
I understand its difficult to accept, but Manu is now playing for an amount comparable to the vet min, has already accepted contracts very under market price more times (except for one time) and has never suffered an injury like the one Parker just had (potential career ending, expecially at 35 years old).
The awful truth is that TP has being paid very well and exceeding his real value as a player in his last contract.
Other awful truth is that his injury has come at the end of his best season probably 'cause, trying to be back to his old efficiency, he overplayed his body to a point of breaking.
To avoid that happens again, his minutes, a la Manu after 35 years old, have to be limited.
Frankly, I think he has already made enough money so that should not be his priority...

venitian navigator
12-02-2017, 02:18 AM
There's no way TP gets the veteran minimum.
There is a chance some guys just don't come back. It's happened the last few seasons, and it wouldn't surprise if it happened again. Spurs can't afford to pay everyone what they are worth and some guys do outgrow their role in the Spurs. Kyle is definitely at risk to elope but I will say... he isn't the only one.

sorry...the above message was a reply to this quote

LittleCriminal
12-02-2017, 05:04 AM
Pop said in the playoffs last year "Kyle Anderson started to blossom for San Antonio and it’s carried over into this season."

What I think what Pop really meant by "blossom" is that Kyle now likes Boyz, wears a bra and has pubes on his vagina..

Rocalcio
12-02-2017, 01:27 PM
I read it in some thread myself a few days ago. Stupid post a child would make, but whatevs. Not my fight.

I agree on the fact that it's childish, but it's Dabom's idea and you can't expect much from him...

Rocalcio
12-02-2017, 01:29 PM
So I didn't run. That's makes you a fucking liar. Fucking scumbag. :lmao

You did run...

I'm done with your insulting messages, go find somebody else to play your kid game.

DAF86
12-02-2017, 01:55 PM
This thread made a pretty gay turn, tbh.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

TheGreatYacht
12-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Sad that Fathead's fluff thread turned into faggotry and pictures of dogs. Expected though, since his play on the court is nothing to brag about.

K...
12-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Sad that Fathead's fluff thread turned into faggotry and pictures of dogs. Expected though, since his play on the court is nothing to brag about.

uh, German shepherds are top 5 least faggy dog breeds....you aint winning this battle. What turned it gay was the little criminal posting and no one taking his bait.

tholdren
12-02-2017, 03:18 PM

Bwahahahahha

TheGreatYacht
12-02-2017, 03:26 PM
uh, German shepherds are top 5 least faggy dog breeds....you aint winning this battle. What turned it gay was the little criminal posting and no one taking his bait.
Oh yea, I'm sure it had nothing to do with all of you faggots talking about Fathead and Diaw's smiles

TimDunkem
12-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Bwahahahahha
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/be/39/e5/be39e521a19a1f5d9d39767770bf9609--serial-killers-dinner.jpg

Something tells me that my stalker is a cat owning fag. :lol

pookenstein
12-03-2017, 10:47 AM
I have not been a fan of Kyle in his time with the Spurs, wanted him gone. But he's playing great for us this season. Gotta give him props. If he can keep his game that way, maybe become even better, he is an absolute asset to the team.
Playing time... It's a concern. Hopefully he won't regress with less minutes and on the second team. I love Manu, think he's having a very solid season, but I also think it would be best if some of his minutes would go to Anderson. Gino averages 20minutes/game right now. Give six or eight of them to Kyle ind addition to his minutes behind Kawhi and as a small ball 4. Let him be(come) the main creator for the second unit, because we know unfortunately Heavy Mills can't do that on a consistant basis. If Anderson ends up with something between 22 to 25 minutes a night, while keeping up his play I would be very happy.
Btw, all that was not meant to be as a jab towards Manu. But he is 40, on his last legs and IMO his role should be reduced step by step. It would allow Kyle to become even more familiar with the second unit and I think it couls also benefit Manu in terms of effictiveness.

duncan2k5
12-03-2017, 11:27 AM

THANK YOU!!! Been saying this forever! That's why it is important to bring Murray along and stop buying him on the bench... He can handle himself defensively... Not to mention TP isn't durable, and has been known to disappoint in the playoffs with his play... U need other options... Mills is just horrible defensively, and his offense almost never offsets it against the top teams...

BTW Kyle is seriously overrated on here... If he was on any other team, we would consider him a scrub, and laugh at his team's fans as he misses open layups

duncan2k5
12-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Anderson haa some of the best anticipation for passes I've ever seen. Same with guys dribbling near him, he knocks the ball away as often as anyone in the league - lightning quick between the ears. His reluctance to score probably had as much to do witb not having a jumper as anything, but has obviously worked pretty hard on that given the steady improvement to the point he's probably above average when he does let it fly.

Best anticipation for passes you've ever seen? You haven't watched much ball then... Somehow this legendary anticipation doesn't manifest itself into stats...

K...
12-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Best anticipation for passes you've ever seen? You haven't watched much ball then... Somehow this legendary anticipation doesn't manifest itself into stats...

Uhhis assist numbers are good as are his steals...excessive superlatives by down under aside, you really have no support here in you argument

duncan2k5
12-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Uhhis assist numbers are good as are his steals...excessive superlatives by down under aside, you really have no support here in you argument

?? his assist numbers are as good as his steals? dude averages 1.2 steals per game...wtf are u talking about?? he is nowhere near being "the best" ANYONE has ever seen at stealing and anticipating passes...not even when you consider per 36 and per 100 stats...geez u guys are seriously overrating this dude...i have to wonder if some of the kyle anderson "fans" on here is actually kyle anderson with several accounts

Rocalcio
12-04-2017, 08:56 AM
?? his assist numbers are as good as his steals? dude averages 1.2 steals per game...wtf are u talking about?? he is nowhere near being "the best" ANYONE has ever seen at stealing and anticipating passes...not even when you consider per 36 and per 100 stats...geez u guys are seriously overrating this dude...i have to wonder if some of the kyle anderson "fans" on here is actually kyle anderson with several accounts

He certainly has a lot to do instead of coming here.

And even if he did, I believe he wouldn't care about what trolls tell about him, he's too intelligent for that.

duncan2k5
12-04-2017, 02:38 PM

He certainly has a lot to do instead of coming here.

And even if he did, I believe he wouldn't care about what trolls tell about him, he's too intelligent for that.

he obviously cares, since he has to pull a KD with his burner accounts for credibility