PDA

View Full Version : Jury of pussies has spoken. Vote Mex not guilty, deported for 6th time.

Fabbs
11-30-2017, 11:02 PM
Jury of limp wristed San Francicos bought it.
He and his defense liarwyers claimed the gun went off accidently.

The Latest: US will deport Mexican man after pier shooting

A jury found Jose Ines Garcia Zarate not guilty in the 2015 death of Kate Steinle.

"Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when the shooting happened. :lmao
He said it was an accident. Under a sanctuary city law, the San Francisco sheriff's department had released Garcia Zarate from jail despite a federal immigration request to detain him for deportation."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-latest-us-will-deport-mexican-man-after-pier-shooting/ar-BBFZ7wR?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Avante
12-01-2017, 02:23 AM
So easy to get out of jury duty here in central Cali.

When the judge asks...ok so what excuse as to why you can't do your duty?

Behind the curtain which is always an option.

Avante....every single time I get called in it's always the same guy, some Hispanic who did something stupid. Noway I can be unbiased.
Judge....(in his eyes you see...yep, they are a mess... but he can't say that) I see, ok you can go.

AaronY
12-01-2017, 05:46 AM
https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2017/11/30/lied-kate-steinle-case/amp/

Fabbs
12-01-2017, 06:54 AM

During the trial, jurors watched video from Garcia Zarate’s four-hour police interrogation, in which he offered varying statements about his actions on the pier. At one point he said he had aimed at a “sea animal,” and at another point, he said the gun had been under a rag that lay on the ground near the waterfront, and that it fired when he stepped on it.

AaronY
12-01-2017, 09:07 AM
During the trial, jurors watched video from Garcia Zarate’s four-hour police interrogation, in which he offered varying statements about his actions on the pier. At one point he said he had aimed at a “sea animal,” and at another point, he said the gun had been under a rag that lay on the ground near the waterfront, and that it fired when he stepped on it.
Lmao you read that whole article and got only what you needed out of it and ignored all the rest.

Nice.

Fabbs
12-01-2017, 09:15 AM
Lmao you read that whole article and got only what you needed out of it and ignored all the rest.

Nice.
You're projecting.
You're ignoring the above re his multiple accounts of what happened?
How do you explain it?

AaronY
12-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Parts of the article you ignored:

*Jury deliberated for SIX DAYS hardly a bunch of libtards trying to stick it to anyone
*Prosecutor refused to include lesser charge only intentional murder
*Guy had no history of violence
*Says shooting was accidental and bullet ricocheted OFF THE GROUND and hit her which would support that claim since the gun was aimed at the ground when it was shot
*Has a second grade education and doesn't speak English supporting his claim he was confused during interrogation
*Says he found gun when some gang kids threw it away which make sense as it was a $1000 gun and being homeless would be hard for him to buy even on the streets
*Article was posted was written by a Republican lady on a right wing website so not even a liberal bias there and she sees the facts clearly

Fabbs
12-01-2017, 09:22 AM
This is my takeaway from reading the entire article like I did from the start.

Focusing their strategy on the lesser charge of involuntary manslaughter would have allowed the prosecutors to simply argue that Garcia Zarate acted in a criminally negligent way that resulted in Steinle’s death: he knew the object was a gun, he knew guns are dangerous, he should have known not to point it in the direction of people, etc.

Fabbs
12-01-2017, 09:24 AM
He probably needs mental health, not hard core jail.

Still LOL at the deportation system.
I've heard of many who want to go home for Christmass so commit a crime for the free deportation plane ride.

AaronY
12-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Prosecutor overreached with his charges. Just like Trayvon Martin prosecutors probably overreached too and it came back to bite them in the ass in both cases

Fabbs
12-01-2017, 10:27 AM
It's impossible for us to know intent.
Zarate may well be a down on his luck-suck-ass-childhood dude who was just curios when he saw the gun and made the bad choice to handle it.

Mental health treatment. Maybe we could get him on Dr. Phil.

SpursforSix
12-01-2017, 10:43 AM
It's impossible for us to know intent.
Zarate may well be a down on his luck-suck-ass-childhood dude who was just curios when he saw the gun and made the bad choice to handle it.

Mental health treatment. Maybe we could get him on Dr. Phil.

I'm not sure if they proved that the bullet ricocheted off the ground as it was mentioned by the defense. If that's the case, it seems clear that his intent wasn't to kill her. But seems ridiculous that he did kill her (admittedly so) and only gets a gun charge. How is that not involuntary manslaughter at the least?

AaronY
12-01-2017, 10:52 AM
I'm not sure if they proved that the bullet ricocheted off the ground as it was mentioned by the defense.
Prosecution admitted it did: http://www.ktvu.com/news/prosecution-witness-testifies-on-bullet-ricochet-in-steinle-murder-trial

SpursforSix
12-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Prosecution admitted it did: http://www.ktvu.com/news/prosecution-witness-testifies-on-bullet-ricochet-in-steinle-murder-trial

Thanks.

Then I don't see how they could ever prove intent. But I don't know how the California laws define murder, involuntary, etc.

Chucho
12-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Sanctuary cities and gun control working, tbh.

Chris
12-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Justice is blind...except when you're angry at Trump. Kate deserved a lot better.

Trill Clinton
12-02-2017, 04:59 PM
justice was served. jury did a great job.

koriwhat
12-02-2017, 05:59 PM
hopefully someone shoots that pos dead on accident, just like he did to kate, before he gets deported again.

koriwhat
12-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Sanctuary cities and gun control working, tbh.

yep... what a bunch of brain dead sjw idiots out west.

Chucho
12-02-2017, 07:54 PM

The most just we've seen since the Trayvon Martin jury, tbh.

koriwhat
12-02-2017, 10:40 PM

right? bet trill ain't cool with that verdict.

Trill Clinton
12-02-2017, 11:59 PM
right? bet trill ain't cool with that verdict.

im not cool with the verdict but i respect that justice was served. it is ironic that there is no gofundme and hashtags for this guy like there was for zimmerman and darren wilson. the same people saying this man got away with murder were supporting zimmerman and darren wilson.

Trill Clinton
12-02-2017, 11:59 PM

you're obsessed with race

Chucho
12-03-2017, 12:09 AM

Says you.

RD2191
12-03-2017, 12:46 AM

Agreed.

Spurtacular
12-03-2017, 02:44 AM

Nice.

:lmao That's your counter to a guy giving two different stories to the police?

Way to defend a murderer, asshole; and all because it helps your political agenda.

#Scumbag

djohn2oo8
12-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Justice is blind...except when you're angry at Trump. Kate deserved a lot better.

So only Roy Moore gets due process? :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-03-2017, 07:41 AM

Yep.

djohn2oo8
12-03-2017, 07:41 AM
A foreigner killed a white girl. Cue the CAC outrage.

koriwhat
12-03-2017, 01:37 PM
im not cool with the verdict but i respect that justice was served. it is ironic that there is no gofundme and hashtags for this guy like there was for zimmerman and darren wilson. the same people saying this man got away with murder were supporting zimmerman and darren wilson.

Those same people are 2face scumbags.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 02:31 PM

The most racist poster on the site (a guy who talks about race with 95% of his posts) is telling someone else that they're obsessed with race.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

Trill Clinton
12-03-2017, 04:41 PM
The most racist poster on the site (a guy who talks about race with 95% of his posts) is telling someone else that they're obsessed with race.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

oh look, the 2nd most racist person on the site who only pops up to call the lone black poster racist is here:rolleyes

you call black people the N word more than i do, have a seat.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 05:12 PM
oh look, the 2nd most racist person on the site who only pops up to call the lone black poster racist is here:rolleyes

you call black people the N word more than i do, have a seat.

Are you referring to when I used to say "My nigga" in game threads? That's actually a compliment you dumb motherfucker and has 0 to do with race. The phrase is 100% connected with positive plays. Only someone as racist as you would interpret that as being racist. Plus, I haven't done that in 2+ years. I rarely even post upstairs anymore since it's filled with people who do nothing but talk trash and want to trade any player who missed their last shot attempt.

At least you called me the "2nd most racist person"....glad to know that even you acknowledge that you're the most racist person here :tu.

You're still a piece of shit. The bottom of society. Someone who does nothing else but talk shit about white people. I wonder how many websites, message boards, and social media you visit everyday to discuss race. This can't be the only one. You're a fucking loser.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 05:13 PM
:lol I'm racist because I say "My nigga" when someone does something positive

Trill Clinton
12-03-2017, 05:19 PM
:lol I'm racist because I say "My nigga" when someone does something positive

stop it. everybody knows white people calling a black person the n word is racist. you won't dare say that shit offline. you know better. spin it however you like.

Trill Clinton
12-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Are you referring to when I used to say "My nigga" in game threads? That's actually a compliment you dumb motherfucker and has 0 to do with race. The phrase is 100% connected with positive plays. Only someone as racist as you would interpret that as being racist. Plus, I haven't done that in 2+ years. I rarely even post upstairs anymore since it's filled with people who do nothing but talk trash and want to trade any player who missed their last shot attempt.

At least you called me the "2nd most racist person"....glad to know that even you acknowledge that you're the most racist person here :tu.

You're still a piece of shit. The bottom of society. Someone who does nothing else but talk shit about white people. I wonder how many websites, message boards, and social media you visit everyday to discuss race. This can't be the only one. You're a fucking loser.

thats a lot of words to justify your racism

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 05:26 PM
thats a lot of words to justify your racism

I'm glad to know saying "My nigga" pisses you off so much. I'll do it more you piece of shit.

Trill....

My nigga.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 05:27 PM
"A lot of words"

Let's add up 95% of your 15,000 posts. Which is more?

Trill Clinton
12-03-2017, 05:27 PM
I'm glad to know saying "My nigga" pisses you off so much. I'll do it more you piece of shit.

Trill....

My nigga.

it doesn't piss me off. just know every time you type it, you prove me right. carry on:toast

Trill Clinton
12-03-2017, 05:30 PM
"A lot of words"

Let's add up 95% of your 15,000 posts. Which is more?

add em up, david duke. other than you being a blatant white supremacist who calls black people the N word, its hard to take you serious because you only call out racism when its one sided. i have yet to see you say anything to your fellow racist white and latino posters.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 05:31 PM
add em up, david duke. other than you being a blatant white supremacist who calls black people the N word, its hard to take you serious because you only call out racism when its one sided. i have yet to see you say anything to your fellow racist white and latino posters.

:lol I called you the most racist poster here and jeebus the 2nd most racist poster here

Try again faggot.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 05:33 PM
When Manu made a good play I called him "My nigga." Again.....proving that that phrase here has 0 to do with race. When Bonner made a 3 I said the same thing. And Bonner is the whitest guy in Spurs franchise history.

Keep spinning it to be about race Trill.

Trill Clinton
12-03-2017, 05:39 PM
:lol I called you the most racist poster here and jeebus the 2nd most racist poster here

Try again faggot.

o0o0h you called your online buddy who you laugh and joke with the 2nd most racist poster herehttp://i66.tinypic.com/2ccs904.jpg

shut the fuck up. and you also called ali the N word with the hard -ER too. the nerve of you to call me a racist lol

Trill Clinton
12-03-2017, 05:40 PM
and again, you would not use that word offline. i guarantee you don't call your non white friends(which i doubt you have) the n word. stop acting obtuse. you're racist, own it.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 05:58 PM
o0o0h you called your online buddy who you laugh and joke with the 2nd most racist poster herehttp://i66.tinypic.com/2ccs904.jpg

shut the fuck up. and you also called ali the N word with the hard -ER too. the nerve of you to call me a racist lol

I called Ali a coward....not a hard R. I don't give a fuck what race Ali was...he's a draft dodging pussy IMO. In that same thread I called Bill Clinton the same thing. And I'll call Trump one right now. Again, covering both races and political affiliations. In that same thread I took up for saluted all the blacks who actually went to Nam and served. They get no glory and Ali got it all for refusing to go. Praise them young men who died, and fuck Ali.

If you think I'm friends with jeebus you're sorely mistaken. Guess you missed all the times I called m>s a racist too. You only see what you want to see.

:lol The guy who makes a thread saying, "I just got the whitest town I've ever seen. Anybody wanna fight?" telling other people they're obsessed with race.

Silver&Black
12-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Just look at our avys. Mine is thanking Tim Duncan (a black man) for his service to the team. Yours is a black man drinking from a "Whites Only" water fountain.

:lol "You're obsessed with race"
:lol Even your avy is about race

Chucho
12-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Trill is a simple black supremacist covering an inferiority complex with the race card. Nothing new there, he's dime a dozen.

hehateme
12-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Trill is a simple black supremacist covering an inferiority complex with the race card. Nothing new there, he's dime a dozen.

Trill the type of guy that probably watches the start of football games on TV just to kneel during the anthem to make himself feel better like he is doing something to change the world.

JMarkJohns
12-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Prosecutors overcharge for leverage, hoping for a deal. If the case is public, it’s hard to drop the overcharge. So they are stuck trying to prove the overcharge if the leverage doesn’t result in the accused taking a plea. My dad has been an award winning attorney on both sides of the aisle and has argued in front of the Supreme Court.

Best strategy for prosecution, keep it simple. Charge what you can prove to a high schooler, because most adults are on par with high schoolers. If you overcharge early, swallow your pride, reduce charges before trial.

When you try to coach up the jury, you mostly lose them. Juries are emotion driven, not logic.

This is courtroom 101.

Everybody since OJ been making the same mistakes in these situations. Whether murder or rape, from Kobe to Duke Lacrosse. Can’t convict shit if you can’t prove shit.

Avante
12-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Never have understood why we have to like other races? Yes, we are different. So we have to ignore those differences, why?

Chucho
12-04-2017, 12:40 AM
Never have understood why we have to like other races? Yes, we are different. So we have to ignore those differences, why?

But age is just a number, huh?

Avante
12-04-2017, 12:59 AM
But age is just a number, huh?

Talk to me about the 62 Packers, when Fred Blassie ruled the WWA, the 1960 Dallas Texans, Stone Johnson. Ya can't. Age is great becuse ya know so damn much, seen so much.

There ya sit watching Lee Harvey Ozwalt being transported from.....when out of nowhere Jack Ruby with a gun.

Ed Sullivan and....The Beatles.

Big Jim Brown and right beside him Big10 sprint.hurdle champ Bobby Mitchell. Yep, thunder and lightnin'.

Younguns don't know shit.

Avante
12-04-2017, 01:25 AM
I"m a football scout at Logos College in west Texas, I need a running back. No way in hell I'm spending my scouthing $$$$$ on a Mexican, Asian, white cat. I'll be looking at Leotis Booker a 220 4.42 cat out of McClymonds HS in Cali, and Hewritt Hollins a 4.2 speedster out of Roosevelr HS in Dallas, yep...black.

I own 40 acres of oranges, I need them picked.....guess what?

Sometime in 2018 I will be called in for jury duty AGAIN, I gurantee it will be ANOTHER Mexican who did something stupid.

Pavlov
12-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Never have understood why we have to like other races? Yes, we are different. So we have to ignore those differences, why?You're white and slow and can't dance.

Avante
12-04-2017, 01:39 AM
You're white and slow and can't dance.

Prove it or shut the fuck up, got it bitch?

Pavlov
12-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Prove it or shut the fuck up, got it bitch?You're white, so you're slow and can't dance. It's a fact. Just one of the differences in the races you're always talking about. You're white, so you can't be fast and there's no way you can dance.

Q.E.D.

Avante
12-04-2017, 01:53 AM
You're white, so you're slow and can't dance. It's a fact. Just one of the differences in the races you're always talking about. You're white, so you can't be fast and there's no way you can dance.

Q.E.D.

Stupid

Gene Kelly, Donald O' Conner, Fred Astaire can't dance?

Charles Paddock
Harold Abrahams
Percy Williams
Arnin Hary
Bobby Morrow
Allan Wells
Valery Borzov

Are white Olympic 100m gold medalists.

Fucking idiot.

Pavlov
12-04-2017, 01:56 AM
Stupid

Gene Kelly, Donald O' Conner, Fred Astaire can't dance?

Charles Paddock
Harold Abrahams
Percy Williams
Arnin Hary
Bobby Morrow
Allan Wells
Valery Borzov

Are white Olympic 100m gold medalists.

Fucking idiot.It's just the differences in the races, man. Nothing to be ashamed of. You can do a lot of things -- but you can't dance and you never have been or will be fast.

Ever.

Avante
12-04-2017, 02:01 AM
It's just the differences in the races, man. Nothing to be ashamed of. You can do a lot of things -- but you can't dance and you never have been or will be fast.

Ever.

I was already fast and have won many dance contests, so why the bullshit? I also play the harmonica do a mean James Brown impersonation.

Dude, you make a habit out of talking about things you know....0....about, why?

Pavlov
12-04-2017, 02:06 AM
I was already fast and have won many dance contests, so why the bullshit? I also play the harmonica do a mean James Brown impersonation.

Dude, you make a habit out of talking about things you know....0....about, why?No offense man, but if I'm in a room with you and a black guy and I need someone to run fast or jump high or lift something heavy or dance well or or play an instrument or seduce a white woman I'm choosing the black guy every time.

But don't worry; if I need a guy to comply with HOA regulations or complain about being oppressed by minorities I'll choose you. :tu

Avante
12-04-2017, 02:25 AM
No offense man, but if I'm in a room with you and a black guy and I need someone to run fast or jump high or lift something heavy or dance well or or play an instrument or seduce a white woman I'm choosing the black guy every time.

But don't worry; if I need a guy to comply with HOA regulations or complain about being oppressed by minorities I'll choose you. :tu

Do you think at all before posting? You come off as a total moron.

Pavlov
12-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Do you think at all before posting? You come off as a total moron.There is no reason to believe you are better at those things than any random black man. It's just racial differences, man.

Avante
12-04-2017, 02:56 AM
There is no reason to believe you are better at those things than any random black man. It's just racial differences, man.

Dude, are you just retarded?

pgardn
12-04-2017, 08:04 AM

The Michael Brown case is a poor one to pull if you have a big deck of cards, which you do.

pgardn
12-04-2017, 08:11 AM

Never ever label another human being a moron.
Never ever; say that to the mirror and then make a meandering list, dem blues.

"I was born wanting to be a black sprinter-musician. But because I hate myself it's all become very confusing... Is there another bathroom for people like me?"

You said this. Yes ya did. To yourself.

Avante
12-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Never ever label another human being a moron.
Never ever; say that to the mirror and then make a meandering list, dem blues.

"I was born wanting to be a black sprinter-musician. But because I hate myself it's all become very confusing... Is there another bathroom for people like me?"

You said this. Yes ya did. To yourself.

Dude, don't you ever tire of humping Avante's leg? DO SOMETHING ELSE....ok moron?

Not in a blues mood right now, how about......

Best RB combo's

Jim Taylor and Paul Hornung Packers,,,both Hall of Fame
Red "Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronko Nagurski Bears...both Hall of Fame
Glenn "Mr.Outside" Davis and Doc "Mr. Inside" Blanchard Army....both Heisman Winners
Larry Csonka and Mercury Morris Dolphins
Jim Brown and Bobby Mitchell Browns...both Hall of Fame (Mitchell as a WR for the Redskins)
Kevin Mack and Ernest Byner Browns

Then

John Henry Johnson, Hugh "King" McElhenny, Joe "Jet" Perry Niners....all three in the Hall of Fame

As far as big names goes....

Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen Raiders
Tony Dorsett and Herschel Walker Cowboys
Thurmon Thomas and Barry Sanders Oklahoma State

I do get a kick out of the little people, ha~~~~~~~~~

Chris
12-04-2017, 09:11 PM

:lmao

Avante
12-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Tons of Mexicans play HS football here in central Cali, so where are the NFL caliber RB's? Who is the stud Mexican NFL RB...well? How many millions of Asian Americans, where is that Asian NFL RB, well?

The thing is this. We only find that size/speed/quicks in those with roots to western Africa. We have never seen a big, quick, fast, white RB either. White RB's are power guys or a small cat like Danny Woodhead. There are no white, Mexican, Asian Bo Jacksons, Herschel Walkers, Marcus Duprees, Curtis Dickey (215 pounds and a world ranked sprinter).

When John Riggins was in HS he was a Kansas State 100 yard champ with a 9.8. But, he wasn't the 240 pounder thumper then we saw in the NFL. Jim Taylor and Larry Csonka were just bulls.

Hugh "King" McElhenny had speed and elusiveness, but he like Taylor played back when we still had white cornerbacks.

Pavlov
12-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Tons of Mexicans play HS football here in central Cali, so where are the NFL caliber RB's? Who is the stud Mexican NFL RB...well? How many millions of Asian Americans, where is that Asian NFL RB, well?

The thing is this. We only find that size/speed/quicks in those with roots to western Africa. We have never seen a big, quick, fast, white RB either. White RB's are power guys or a small cat like Danny Woodhead. There are no white, Mexican, Asian Bo Jacksons, Herschel Walkers, Marcus Duprees, Curtis Dickey (215 pounds and a world ranked sprinter).

When John Riggins was in HS he was a Kansas State 100 yard champ with a 9.8. But, he wasn't the 240 pounder thumper then we saw in the NFL. Jim Taylor and Larry Csonka were just bulls.

Hugh "King" McElhenny had speed and elusiveness, but he like Taylor played back when we still had white cornerbacks.No lists in the world will get you picked over any random black dude for running or dancing.

Avante
12-05-2017, 12:36 AM
No lists in the world will get you picked over any random black dude for running or dancing.

Why do you even post? Dude, you're an idiot, ok?

Avante
12-05-2017, 02:55 AM
In his book...LIFE....Keith Richards talks about being the only white cat in a Mississippi juke joint. He felt right at home and he does know them blues.

Now imagine a Mexican...juke joint? An Asian....juke joint? Some Chinaman hunched over an old beat up acoustic geetar moanin'.....my woman don;t love me no mo, so she packed her bags, walled out my doe, I weep n' moan, amd will until she comes back home.

Why people are suppose to play silly games...???? A Sumo wrestler from Idaho?

Pavlov
12-05-2017, 02:57 AM
In his book...LIFE....Keith Richards talks about being the only white cat in a Mississippi juke joint. He felt right at home and he does know them blues.

Now imagine a Mexican...juke joint? An Asian....juke joint? Some Chinaman hunched over an old beat up acoustic geetar moanin'.....my woman don;t love me no mo, so she packed her bags, walled out my doe, I weep n' moan, amd will until she comes back home.

Why people are suppose to play silly games...???? A Sumo wrestler from Idaho?You aren't Keith Richards. You wouldn't be picked.

Avante
12-05-2017, 03:02 AM
You aren't Keith Richards. You wouldn't be picked.

Picked for what?

Pavlov
12-05-2017, 03:13 AM
Picked for what?Anything a black man would naturally do better. It's just the difference in the races.

Avante
12-05-2017, 03:27 AM
Anything a black man would naturally do better. It's just the difference in the races.

The best....

100m sprinters
200m sprinters
400m sprinters
long jumpers
running backs
wide receivers
blues cats
funk
soul
reggae
R&B

.....yep, blacks rule (a few exceptions like Jeremy Wariner)

Dude, you retarded?

Pavlov
12-05-2017, 03:29 AM
The best....

100m sprinters
200m sprinters
400m sprinters
long jumpers
running backs
wide receivers
blues cats
funk
soul
reggae
R&B

.....yep, blacks ruleYep, better than you.

Avante
12-05-2017, 03:39 AM
Yep, better than you.

There is no black who can hang with me talking about black sprinters, footballers, music icons. If I stopped a 1000 blacks on the street and askef them...."who was Mozelle Ellerbe".....I'd never get a....he was a.....

Who was....

Hiawatha Francisco
Handsome Wearing
X.L.Emerson
Cyril Pinder
Elvis Peacock
I-Perfection Harris

Common knowledge that blacks don't read so just quiz them about books and authors.

Sir Conan Doyle wrote about.......?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 10:00 AM
There is no black who can hang with me talking about black sprinters, footballers, music icons. If I stopped a 1000 blacks on the street and askef them...."who was Mozelle Ellerbe".....I'd never get a....he was a.....

Who was....

Hiawatha Francisco
Handsome Wearing
X.L.Emerson
Cyril Pinder
Elvis Peacock
I-Perfection Harris

Common knowledge that blacks don't read so just quiz them about books and authors.

Sir Conan Doyle wrote about.......?But no one cares about almanac lists. Not even white people.

SpursforSix
12-06-2017, 10:44 AM

Who was....

Hiawatha Francisco
Handsome Wearing
X.L.Emerson
Cyril Pinder
Elvis Peacock
I-Perfection Harris

Sir Conan Doyle wrote about.......?

So talk to me about Prentice Gautt, Ivory Crockett, Jubilee Dunbar

And why the fuck would a black person read something by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?

Chucho
12-06-2017, 12:43 PM

We know they are perfectly content not being smart criminals. Too much work for them.

Avante
12-06-2017, 08:18 PM
But no one cares about almanac lists. Not even white people.

I challenge you to show me any Almanac mentioning those I listed.

Avante
12-06-2017, 08:25 PM

Gautt an Oklahoma/Cards RB

Crockett a 9.0 WR holder out of Southern Illinois. STILL.....shares that 100 YARD WR with who....?

What was Jubilee Dunbar's real name?

Point....

I have never known any black person who knew a whole hell of a lot about things. They can't talk Poe, them old blues, H.P.Lovecraft, the great running backs, the works of Olaf Stapeldon, etc, etc. In a word.....simple. They lack depth.

It's...bitch has a nice ass.

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 08:33 PM
I challenge you to show me any Almanac mentioning those I listed.I challenge you do do anything other than making almanac lists.

Chucho
12-06-2017, 08:37 PM
I challenge you do do anything other than making almanac lists.

:lol

Avante
12-06-2017, 08:47 PM
I challenge you do do anything other than making almanac lists.

Would love to so what's the topic?

Lists are just quick and neat, they show the knowledge in a quick manner. Give me them old prewar blues from Texas, yep, need a list.

Avante....so what's your take on HBCU RB's in NFL history?
Black....ah...well...hmmmmm?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Would love to so what's the topic?

Lists are just quick and neat, they show the knowledge in a quick manner. Give me them old prewar blues from Texas, yep, need a list.

Avante....so what's your take on HBCU RB's in NFL history?
Black....ah...well...hmmmmm?Do anything but make a list from now on.

Avante
12-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Do anything but make a list from now on.

Dude, you can do whatever ya want why would I care? Why would anyone give a fuck what I do, well?

I just like to showoff and read...."you Googled that"....when in reality I simpy keep up with these things and have longggggggggggggggg before Google.

1000 yard NFL rushers out of USC.

Mike Garrett
Charles White
Marcus Allen
Sam Cunningham
O.J.Simpson
Ricky Bell
Reggie Bush
Lendale White

Find that on Google. You don't want to take the time, well neither do I.

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Dude, you can do whatever ya want why would I care? Why would anyone give a fuck what I do, well?

I just like to showoff and read...."you Googled that"....when in reality I simpy keep up with these things and have longggggggggggggggg before Google.

1000 yard NFL rushers out of USC.

Mike Garrett
Charles White
Marcus Allen
Sam Cunningham
O.J.Simpson
Ricky Bell
Reggie Bush
Lendale White

Find that on Google. You don't want to take the time, well neither do I.See? You can't help yourself.

Avante
12-06-2017, 09:36 PM
See? You can't help yourself.

Why do you care? All we see you doing is following others around complaining............why?

Avante has fun with the rookies here, they freak out because they can't believe anyone could just know all this stuff, it's funny watching how they act.

Why they struggle with....born in 1949, so I'm going to know what anyone with that kind of experience will know...........?????

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Why do you care? All we see you doing is following others around complaining............why?

Avante has fun with the rookies here, they freak out because they can't believe anyone could just know all this stuff, it's funny watching how they act.

Why they struggle with....born in 1949, so I'm going to know what anyone with that kind of experience will know...........?????No one can believe that someone would just post random lists for no reason.

Avante
12-06-2017, 09:49 PM
No one can believe that someone would just post random lists for no reason.

Dude, do you ever answer a question? What do you do here besides follow others around complaining? Well?

Answer the question, ok?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Dude, do you ever answer a question? What do you do here besides follow others around complaining? Well?

Answer the question, ok?Do I ever answer a question?

Yes.

Blake
12-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Dude, do you ever answer a question?

Answer the question, ok?

Avante
12-06-2017, 09:55 PM
Do I ever answer a question?

Yes.

So tell us why is all ya ever do here is wimper around, well? You are a cronic wahwahwah,

Avante
12-06-2017, 09:57 PM

How's Nick Chubb doing, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, why give me his..one game...stats in a frosh season? Talk about stupid.

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 09:58 PM
So tell us why is all ya ever do here is wimper around, well? You are a cronic wahwahwah,I just asked you to do something other than make a list. Don't whine about it.

Blake
12-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Dude, do you ever answer a question?

EUV3T3q0S_A

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:05 PM
I just asked you to do something other than make a list. Don't whine about it.

Dude, why do you care what Avante or anyone else does here? You don't have to read Avante or anyone else, right?

So why is it ALLLLLLLLL you ever do here is wimper around, well?

Here ya go another list.

All Time TCU 100m

lane

1.Darvis Patton
2.Charles Silmon
3.Percival Spencer
4.Ray Stewart
5.Ronnie Baker
6.Kim Collins
7.Jon Drummond
8.Kolby Listenbee

Now which one isn't a sub 10.00 sprinter? No other school has had more than four sub10.00 cats, TCU has had seven.

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:07 PM
EUV3T3q0S_A

translation

I get a nut following you around Avante, you are far more interesting than anything else going on here. That's why I always search you out and hump your leg.

Chucho
12-06-2017, 10:08 PM
If you're not making unsolicited lists, you're either 1. telling people all they do is bother and wimper around and/or 2. lie about having sex with underage Pinoy bar rats.

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:11 PM
If you're not making unsolicited lists, you're either 1. telling people all they do is bother and wimper around and/or 2. lie about having sex with underage Pinoy bar rats.

Dude, you have seen my post that started this pedo talk, as ya saw there is nothing but me running down sick ass pedos. So why act like ya can;'t read? Dude, why do you totally ignore what I said....well? Show me anywhere I'm talking about kids in bars...ok?

Dude, I can talk a TON of things, a TON, so why idiots like you get off acting retarded....????

Chucho
12-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Dude, you have seen my post that started this pedo talk, as ya saw there is nothing but me running down sick ass pedos. So why act like ya can;'t read? Dude, why do you totally ignore what I said....well? Show me anywhere I'm talking about kids in bars...ok?

Dude, I can talk a TON of things, a TON, so why idiots like you get off acting retarded....????

Look, fella, I just made a short list of what you do.

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 10:15 PM

Dude, I can talk a TON of things, a TON, so why idiots like you get off acting retarded....????You never talk about anything other than these things:

You make lists. You have an Archie Bunker shtick you don't like having turned on you. You talk about paying for sex. You talk about yourself.

That's about it.

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:24 PM
Look, fella, I just made a short list of what you do.

Why do you care what anyone else does here, well?

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:27 PM
You never talk about anything other than these things:

You make lists. You have an Archie Bunker shtick you don't like having turned on you. You talk about paying for sex. You talk about yourself.

That's about it.

What do you do guy? Yep....follow others around complaining....why?

Look at how this is going, ya don't want to ever talk about...you.

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 10:29 PM
What do you do guy? Yep....follow others around complaining....why?I do other things. You only do the things I described.

Look at how this is going, ya don't want to ever talk about...you.That would be boring -- just like when you talk about....you.

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:37 PM
I do other things. You only do the things I described.

That would be boring -- just like when you talk about....you.

Where? All I ever see you do is worry about Avante, why? Have you ever posted a thread?

Dude, you want to play critic, why?

Don't worry so damn much about Avante, ok?

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:39 PM
It goes like this....

Avante....Ed Bell the best example of prewar Alabama guitar.
idiot...pedo.
Another idiot...all ya do is talk about pedos Avante, why?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Where? All I ever see you do is worry about Avante, why?You don't look. The only thing that interests you is you.

Have you ever posted a thread?Sure.

Dude, you want to play critic, why?You do the same.

Don't worry so damn much about Avante, ok?That's a criticism.

Chucho
12-06-2017, 10:42 PM
You don't look. The only thing that interests you is you.
Sure.

You do the same.

That's a criticism.

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:48 PM
You don't look. The only thing that interests you is you.
Sure.

You do the same.

That's a criticism.

Went back 4 pages, no threads by you. All you do here is see if ya bug somebody....why?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Went back 4 pages, no threads by you.I didn't say where or when I started threads.
All you do here is see if ya bug somebodyThat's a criticism.

....why?You're stuck in a rut.

That's a criticism.

Chucho
12-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Tell him how you can beat him up, you 275 lbs of twisted recycled aluminum.

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:54 PM
I didn't say where or when I started threads.That's a criticism.
You're stuck in a rut.

That's a criticism.

Dude, why is it you try so damn hard to never talk about....you? It's always somethng about te other guy, how about...you?

So talk to us about why all ya do here is see if ya bother somebody, ok?

Now watch this freak do everything but what I asked.

Avante
12-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Tell him how you can beat him up, you 275 lbs of twisted recycled aluminum.

See, there ya go. Trust me nobody really gives a fuck about anyones movie, TV shows opnions. People want to talk shit in hiding, I know this and work ya. And here ya come, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:02 PM
Dude, why is it you try so damn hard to never talk about....you? It's always somethng about te other guy, how about...you?It would be as boring as your talking about you.

So talk to us about why all ya do here is see if ya bother somebody, ok?Seems to only bother you.

Now watch this freak do everything but what I asked.You just demonstrated that posters don't have to do what other posters ask: I asked you to not post any more lists. You immediately posted a list.

So ask away and declare victory if I don't answer to your satisfaction. You do that all the time too. Boring.

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:03 PM
See, there ya go. Trust me nobody really gives a fuck about anyones movie, TV shows opnions.I find those threads pretty interesting tbh.

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:09 PM
It would be as boring as your talking about you.

Seems to only bother you.

You just demonstrated that posters don't have to do what other posters ask: I asked you to not post any more lists. You immediately posted a list.

So ask away and declare victory if I don't answer to your satisfaction. You do that all the time too. Boring.

So what do you want Avante to do, well?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:10 PM
So what do you want Avante to do, well?I already told you. I'm not expecting you to do it.

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:11 PM
I find those threads pretty interesting tbh.

No ya don't so why lie? You wanna see who you can bug, why not admit it?

You stay far away from talking about...........you? Why?

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:12 PM
I already told you. I'm not expecting you to do it.

So I'm suppose to do what you want instead of what I want? Who does this?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:16 PM
No ya don't so why lie?I do, moreso for the shows I watch. Some get spoiler-y, so I don't read much til I've watched.

You wanna see who you can bug, why not admit it?Oh I know who I can bug.

You stay far away from talking about...........you? Why?Already told you. See how boring it is?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:19 PM
So I'm suppose to do what you want instead of what I want? Who does this?I just said I'm not expecting you to do it. You're very predictable.

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:25 PM
I do, moreso for the shows I watch. Some get spoiler-y, so I don't read much til I've watched.
Oh I know who I can bug.
Already told you. See how boring it is?

Why concern yourself with who ya can bug at all?

Dude, you are a wast of time, ok? You have NEVER said anything of interest just one wahwahwah after wahawahawahwah.

Boring, don't read Avante, ok? Go bug those more down there on your level. ok?

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:26 PM
I just said I'm not expecting you to do it. You're very predictable.

Yep, I do what I want, like we all do.

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Why concern yourself with who ya can bug at all?I never said it concerned me.

Dude, you are a wast of time, ok? You have NEVER said anything of interest just one wahwahwah after wahawahawahwah.You don't have to reply.

Boring, don't read Avante, ok? Go bug those more down there on your level. ok?Why should I do what you ask? You certainly don't do what I ask.

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:32 PM
I never said it concerned me.

You don't have to reply.

Why should I do what you ask? You certainly don't do what I ask.

Watch this....

So where ya from, you do what for a living? Married? Tell me a little about yourself, ok?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Watch this....

So where ya from, you do what for a living? Married? Tell me a little about yourself, ok?I said it was as boring as your talking about yourself.

You may now declare victory like I predicted.

Avante
12-06-2017, 11:39 PM
I said it was as boring as your talking about yourself.

You may now declare victory like I predicted.

So where ya from? Who work at what, well?

Dude, I thought ya wanted me to talk about other things, right? Ok, so are ya married?

Pavlov
12-06-2017, 11:50 PM
So where ya from? Who work at what, well?

Dude, I thought ya wanted me to talk about other things, right? Ok, so are ya married?I said talking about myself would be as boring as your talking about you.

Several times.

Did you not read that?

Well?

The Gemini Method
12-07-2017, 02:41 PM
So, this thread started off with a pretty good discussion then devolved into a bunch of tit for tat arguments and shit lists about stuff you can Google in a millisecond. Well then, old hat. Also, it's a tragedy what happened, but hey according to the whole due process thing...

Avante
12-07-2017, 07:51 PM
I said talking about myself would be as boring as your talking about you.

Several times.

Did you not read that?

Well?

Dude, when somebody asks you to talk about yourself how can that be boring?

Avante
12-07-2017, 07:53 PM
So, this thread started off with a pretty good discussion then devolved into a bunch of tit for tat arguments and shit lists about stuff you can Google in a millisecond. Well then, old hat. Also, it's a tragedy what happened, but hey according to the whole due process thing...

Millisecond....really? Ok then find....

Who ran the second leg on the first all black WR 4x1 team? Remember ...millisecond...ok?

The Gemini Method
12-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Millisecond....really? Ok then find....

Who ran the second leg on the first all black WR 4x1 team? Remember ...millisecond...ok? Calm down Encyclopedia Brown. If I gave a damn, I would search for it.

Pavlov
12-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Dude, when somebody asks you to talk about yourself how can that be boring?

Because it's extremely boring when you talk about yourself here.

Avante
12-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Calm down Encyclopedia Brown. If I gave a damn, I would search for it.

So I just think to myself.....I think I'll Google who ran on that second leg on the first all black 4x1 WR team.....ha~~~~~

Like EVERYONE you are too damn lazy to Google shit, well...so am I. Been into track since the late 50's, I don't need to Google a damn thing.

When Dolphins WR Mark Duper was at NWLA they had a great 4x1 team, so what other NFLers to be did he run with on that team? I know....if I cared I'd.....right? Dude, NOBODY wll Google anything, as you will prove right now.

Avante
12-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Because it's extremely boring when you talk about yourself here.

Dude...BORE ME...ok? I want to be...BORED...alright?

So where ya from, what do ya do for a living, are ya married?

SpursforSix
12-08-2017, 04:51 PM
So I just think to myself.....I think I'll Google who ran on that second leg on the first all black 4x1 WR team.....ha~~~~~

Like EVERYONE you are too damn lazy to Google shit, well...so am I. Been into track since the late 50's, I don't need to Google a damn thing.

When Dolphins WR Mark Duper was at NWLA they had a great 4x1 team, so what other NFLers to be did he run with on that team? I know....if I cared I'd.....right? Dude, NOBODY wll Google anything, as you will prove right now.

Let me explain it to you Sparky. I know all this stuff...OK?

But you're right...no one is going to Google to find answers to your questions. But not because anyone is lazy but because no one gives a shit.

SpursforSix
12-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Dude...BORE ME...ok? I want to be...BORED...alright?

So where ya from, what do ya do for a living, are ya married?

How would this go...

chick: honey come to bed
dude: I can't
chick: awwwww...why not
dude: I'm trying to fill out the lanes for the prelims for a hypothetical 4x100 for black wide receivers that played in the original Southwest Conference

Avante
12-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Let me explain it to you Sparky. I know all this stuff...OK?

But you're right...no one is going to Google to find answers to your questions. But not because anyone is lazy but because no one gives a shit.

Dude, you don't shit about any of this stuff ya proved that by talking a middle school kid running a 20.00, dude, that is...IMPOSSIBLE...ok?

Dude, do you really think anyone gives a shit about what you watch on TV, well? Who really gives a fuck what some weirdo watchs on TV, well?

Avante
12-08-2017, 05:08 PM
How would this go...

chick: honey come to bed
dude: I can't
chick: awwwww...why not
dude: I'm trying to fill out the lanes for the prelims for a hypothetical 4x100 for black wide receivers that played in the original Southwest Conference

Then there's reality.

Chick....do it again, ok?
Dude...ya sure?
Chick....yep, it makes me wet, ok?
Dude....well ok, here goes.

All Time Pac12 100m

lane

1.Harry Jerome Oregon/Canada
2.Charles Paddock USC
3.Lloyd LaBeach UCLA/Panama
4.Mel Patton USC
5.Hal Davis Cal
6.James Sanford USC
7.Lennox Miller USC/Jamaica
8.Don Quarrie USC/Jamaica

Chick....come here ya sexy thing.
Dude...yummy.

Afterwards....

Chick....wow~~~ So, can ya do the SEC now?
Dude....right now?
Chick...pretty please?
Dude...ok, here ya go....

All Time SEC 100m

lane

1.Richard Thompson LSU/Trinidad
2.Dennis Mitchell Florida
3.Tyson Gay Arkansas
4.Justin Gatlin Tennessee
5.Stanley Floyd Auburn
6.Calvin Smith Alabama
7.Christian Coleman Tennessee
8.John Capel Florida

Chick...Damn, let's do it again, ok?
Dude...you;re killing me here.
Chick....sorry, but when ya talk track I get so hot.

Blake
12-08-2017, 05:27 PM
There isn't a pussy in the world that wouldn't completely dry up and close down after hearing that

Avante
12-08-2017, 05:32 PM
The fun I have on all these boards is just how hard people work at...."ya can't know all that stuff, ya just can't".......yep. it's fucking funny watching how they act over it. The internet...hahaha~~~

It's always...

Poster...I'm short, fat and stupid.
Poster...yep, BINGO~~~~

Poster...I'm tall, handsome and very intelligent.
Poster...BULLSHIT~~~~~~

Hahahaha~~~~ I get a kick out of human nature, it's fucking funny.

I have over 50 years of experience with those interests of mine, that's all. Why people act retarded over it....???

Avante
12-08-2017, 05:33 PM
There isn't a pussy in the world that wouldn't completely dry up and close down after hearing that

Dude, the only pussy you ever had dumped your ass, so ya obviously don't know women....either.

Chucho
12-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Dude, the only pussy you ever had dumped your ass, so ya obviously don't know women....either.

Avante
12-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Always have fun with threads about race.

List the great Mexican RB;s in NFL history, ok? Who were those Asian stud wide receivers? Now we have a TON of Asian Americans and Mexican Americans, but how come none of them have EVER been a stud RB/WR.....well?

Ever seen a 6-3 220 pound Mexican with 4.4 jets? How about a 5-11 230 pound thumper with 4.55 lazers as an Asian American?

Pavlov
12-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Always have fun with threads about race.

List the great Mexican RB;s in NFL history, ok? Who were those Asian stud wide receivers? Now we have a TON of Asian Americans and Mexican Americans, but how come none of them have EVER been a stud RB/WR.....well?

Ever seen a 6-3 220 pound Mexican with 4.4 jets? How about a 5-11 230 pound thumper with 4.55 lazers as an Asian American?List the yous who have been Olympic sprinters or danced the line on Soul Train.

....well?

Blake
12-08-2017, 07:07 PM
so ya obviously don't know women....either.

you added "...either" at the end.

Do you understand what that means

Avante
12-08-2017, 07:22 PM
List the yous who have been Olympic sprinters or danced the line on Soul Train.

....well?

I;m far more intersted in just who you are, ok? So..BORE ME...ok?

Where ya from, married, have kids, what do ya do for a living.....well?

Avante
12-08-2017, 07:25 PM
you added "...either" at the end.

Do you understand what that means

Dude, let's talk about you, ok? What really is wrong with you slugger? All we ever see from you is negative, wahawahwah...bullshit, why? Explain why all ya EVER do is bother other posters,so what is your problem, well?

I would just as soon ignore ya little man, but ya are always humping on my leg so it's hard to do. Why do you follow me around when it's real obvious I see you as a fucking stupid asshole..well?

Watch this prick totally ignore my questions.

Pavlov
12-08-2017, 07:35 PM
I;m far more intersted in just who you are, ok?Oh.

That's really creepy.

A couple other posters here are like that.

Avante
12-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Oh.

That's really creepy.

A couple other posters here are like that.

What is it little guy is all ya really wanna do is run others down, ok? Well I'm done playing that, ok? You don't wanna talk about you, because that's not being a jerk.

Here's the deal asshole, starting now until you tell us where you're from, what ya do for a living, married or single I;m done with your dumb ass, got it?

I'm a Cali guy, retired insurance sales, married with 4 children, see how easy that is, your turn.

Pavlov
12-08-2017, 07:39 PM
What is it little guy is all ya really wanna do is run others down, ok? Well I'm done playing that, ok? You don't wanna talk about you, because that's not being a jerk.

Here's the deal asshole, starting now until you tell ys where you're from, what ya do for a living, married or single I;m done with your dumb ass, got it?Promise?

You won't even talk about me indirectly when I post in the same thread?

Avante
12-08-2017, 07:43 PM
Promise?

You won't even talk about me indirectly when I post in the same thread?

I will use you to showoff. You say something I will...

translation

Avante, who was the best pro football RB out of U of Arizona?

That would be Paul Robinson who was the first Bengal to gain a 1000 yards in a season.

Pavlov
12-08-2017, 07:44 PM
I will use you to showoff. You say something I will...

translation

Avante, who was the best NFL RB out of Uof Arizona?

That would be Paul Robinson who was the first Bemgal to gain a 1000 yards in a season.Yeah, you do that all the time. That isn't being done with me by a long shot.

And it's boring.

Do another. Make it a list.

Avante
12-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Yeah, you do that all the time. That isn't being done with me by a long shot.

And it's boring.

Do another. Make it a list.

I only treat assholes and idiots like that. Those only here to bug others like you.

Pavlov
12-08-2017, 07:49 PM
I only treat assholes and idiots like that. Those only here to bug others like you.Yeah, you have a long enemies list so you do this all the time. A search reveals that you used that shtick at least 300 times on this board.

The maximum number of search results is 300.

Avante
12-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Yeah, you have a long enemies list so you do this all the time. A search reveals that you used that shtick at least 300 times on this board.

The maximum number of search results is 300.

translation

Avante, give me the All Time Kansas City Chiefs 100m, ok?

Ok.

lane

1.Ken Thomas SJS
2.Joe Delaney MWLa
3.Sammie Parker Oregon
4.Stone Johnson Grambling
5.Eddie Kennison LSU
6.Tyreek Hill Oklahoma St
7.Jamaal Charles Texas
8.Warren McVea Houston

Pavlov
12-08-2017, 08:03 PM
translation

Avante, give me the All Time Kansas City Chiefs 100m, ok?

Ok.

lane

1.Ken Thomas SJS
2.Joe Delaney MWLa
3.Sammie Parker Oregon
4.Stone Johnson Grambling
5.Eddie Kennison LSU
6.Tyreek Hill Oklahoma St
7.Jamaal Charles Texas
8.Warren McVea HoustonHey, you gave me the list I predicted and demanded. :tu

Do another list or useless piece of trivia.

Now!

Avante
12-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Hey, you gave me the list I predicted and demanded. :tu

Do another list or useless piece of trivia.

Now!

translation

How do you do that Avante, yep, amazing. So how about the Giants?

Cool.

All Time 100m NY Giants.

lane

1.Butch Woolfolk Michigan
2.Clarence Childs FAMU
3.Rocky Thompson WTS
4.Henry Carr ASU
5.Richmond Flowers Tenn
6.Homer Jones TSU
7.Herschel Walker Ga
8.Reyna Thompson Baylor