PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Better without Kiwi?

Joey Gallo
12-08-2017, 06:26 AM
17 and 8. Pop GOAT?

Fabbs
12-08-2017, 07:41 AM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiYyJX-t_rXAhVV-2MKHWvlAeIQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.ca%2Fen%2Fip%2Fjerge ns-hydrating-coconut-moisturizer%2F6000195567532&psig=AOvVaw1JzJauGGPd3eUGTdB7YS_6&ust=1512823217208357

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2017, 09:12 AM
without kawhi, this team is nothing but fodder in the playoffs at best first round exit

with kawhi? wcf+

Bynumite
12-08-2017, 09:22 AM
That's why Kiwi doesn't deserve MVP honors, hell, the autist shouldn't even be in the MVP discussion to begin with. He's just a cog in a winning system.

The fact that he's been replaced by one of the biggest blackholes and cancerous players in league history in Rudy Gay and spurs still keep on winning, speaks volumes.

DAF86
12-08-2017, 12:10 PM
That's why Kiwi doesn't deserve MVP honors, hell, the autist shouldn't even be in the MVP discussion to begin with. He's just a cog in a winning system.

The fact that he's been replaced by one of the biggest blackholes and cancerous players in league history in Rudy Gay and spurs still keep on winning, speaks volumes.

The Spurs had feasted on the easiest schedule in the NBA by far and they still lost 8 games. With Kawhi in there The Spurs would have the best record in the NBA right now.

Adjusted for strength of schedule, the Spurs are projected to barely break 50 wins. They won over 60 the previous two season with Kawhi.

Kawhi makes the difference between being a first round exit or the second best team in the NBA. That's an MVP if I ever saw one, tbh.

Mitch
12-08-2017, 12:13 PM
System autist like Duncan, tbh

Bynumite
12-08-2017, 12:37 PM
The Spurs had feasted on the easiest schedule in the NBA by far and they still lost 8 games. With Kawhi in there The Spurs would have the best record in the NBA right now.

Adjusted for strength of schedule, the Spurs are projected to barely break 50 wins. They won over 60 the previous two season with Kawhi.

Kawhi makes the difference between being a first round exit or the second best team in the NBA. That's an MVP if I ever saw one, tbh.

Can always count on FAP to bring the hardcore dick riding bads :lol

You stay bending the criteria for these awards to fit your agenda and whatever player your dick riding at the moment.

Messi scored a lot of goals. You say he should win the golden ball, even though he failed to win any meaningful trophies and there's already another award that rewards goal scoring. That's like saying the winner of the NBA scoring title should automatically win league MVP. You see how flawed your logic is?

Spurs keep on winning in the regular season without Kiwi, you say they need him in the playoffs but you want him to win an award that rewards regular season basketball, even though there's players with more impact on their respective teams and with better stats than Kiwi.

Get real FAP, you're delusional and not making any sense :lol

It's Harden, Lebron and then everybody else.

DAF86
12-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Can always count on FAP to bring the hardcore dick riding bads :lol

You stay bending the criteria for these awards to fit your agenda and whatever player your dick riding at the moment.

Messi scored a lot of goals. You say he should win the golden ball, even though he failed to win any meaningless trophies and there's already another award that rewards goal scoring. That's like saying the winner of the NBA scoring title should automatically win league MVP. You see how flawed your logic is?

Spurs keep on winning in the regular season without Kiwi, you say they need him in the playoffs but you want him to win an award that rewards regular season basketball, even though there's players with more impact on their respective teams and with better stats than Kiwi.

Get real FAP, you're delusional and not making any sense :lol

It's Harden, Lebron and then everybody else.

I know right. it's almost as if I hadn't said regular season related stuff such as:

"The Spurs had feasted on the easiest schedule in the NBA by far and they still lost 8 games. With Kawhi in there The Spurs would have the best record in the NBA right now.

Adjusted for strength of schedule, the Spurs are projected to barely break 50 wins. They won over 60 the previous two season with Kawhi."

:lol

The only reason I even mentioned the words "first round exit" was just to paint a picture of where the Spurs would stand sans Kawhi for an entire season. I can change it to regular season talk if you want. Ready? Here it goes:

The Spurs without Kawhi would barely break 50 wins and would have the 7th ot 8th best record in the league. With Kawhi they would win 60+ and have the best or second best record in the league.

Happy now?

Bynumite
12-08-2017, 12:55 PM
I know right. it's almost as if I hadn't said regular season related stuff such as:

"The Spurs had feasted on the easiest schedule in the NBA by far and they still lost 8 games. With Kawhi in there The Spurs would have the best record in the NBA right now.

Adjusted for strength of schedule, the Spurs are projected to barely break 50 wins. They won over 60 the previous two season with Kawhi."

:lol

The only reason I even mentioned the words "first round exit" was just to paint a picture of where the Spurs would stand sans Kawhi for an entire season. I can change it to regular season talk if you want. Ready? Here it goes:

The Spurs without Kawhi would barely break 50 wins and would have the 7th ot 8th best record in the league. With Kawhi they would win 60+ and have the best or second best record in the league.

Happy now?

Still not winning MVP over Harden or Lebron to non-dick riding opinions.

DAF86
12-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Still not winning MVP over Harden or Lebron to non-dick riding opinions.

Hmm, he did finish above Lebron last season and above both of them in 2016, tbh. I guess those were all dick riding votes. :lol

And if you are talking about this season, no shit Kawhi isn't above Harden and Lebron. He didn't even played a fucking game yet.

It's almost like you say retarded shit just to keep me entertained son. :lol

monosylab1k
12-08-2017, 01:13 PM
17 and 8. Pop GOAT?

I’m not a big fan of your true outcome at-bats tbh. Homers are nice but mix in a double in the gap every so often, ya know?

monosylab1k
12-08-2017, 01:14 PM

:lmao

DAF86
12-08-2017, 01:20 PM
:lmao

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2017_standings.html#all_expanded_standings

1-Golden State Warriors-67-15
2-San Antonio Spurs-61-21