PDA

View Full Version : Apalisoc_9 Targeting Return On Tuesday

Spurtacular
12-09-2017, 11:31 AM
:lol Today's Player Fan.

spursistan
12-09-2017, 12:28 PM
My nigga Apa has posted more in the soccer forum than in Spurs one this season far..

Good luck trying to convince people you are not a playerfan from here on out :lol..

SAGirl
12-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Yeah he’s all but disappeared. Waiting to see if Kawhi can wipe his ass yet.

Spurtacular
12-09-2017, 12:36 PM
My nigga Apa has posted more in the soccer forum than in Spurs one this season far..

Good luck trying to convince people you are not a playerfan from here on out :lol..

He's probably on some other board gushing about how Bron should be MVP, tbh.

ECOV
12-09-2017, 01:33 PM
link ??

dabom
12-09-2017, 01:47 PM

Kill yourself faggot.

ismael-robert
12-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Maybe he finally kept his word n stopped posting. Hope he stays in soccer forum.

tonight...you
12-09-2017, 06:27 PM
:lol Today's Player Fan.
Thanks for giving him/her more unwarranted attention... I'm sure that's not what he/she wants.
Good job.

dabom
12-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Thanks for giving him/her more unwarranted attention... I'm sure that's not what he/she wants.
Good job.

I was just gonna say this. Fucking rent free. :lmao

tonight...you
12-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Right? Not even remotely clever either. Just shining that spotlight on someone who cries for it just for the sake of it.

Maybe he/she misses him/her and wants him/her back?

Spurtacular
12-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Good job.

:lol Perhaps

Spurtacular
12-09-2017, 08:51 PM

Not even at his 'finest hour,' tbh.

rastaspur
12-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Dabom is apo. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. That's why he always defends him immediately and is always gnawing on his sack.

Spurtacular
12-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Dabom is apo. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. That's why he always defends him immediately and is always gnawing on his sack.

Truth bombs.

rastaspur
12-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Possibility #2 is that dabom is apo's aunt.

dabom
12-09-2017, 09:37 PM

You got me. :lol
ElNono

Spurtacular
12-09-2017, 09:39 PM
ElNono (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8054)

If he wrong, you a raging faggot. No hyperbole, bruh.

sananspursfan21
12-09-2017, 09:57 PM
This team should really be cooking when he returns

rastaspur
12-09-2017, 10:14 PM
ElNono

You truly do have Shit for brains if you think i am el nono.

Im curious as to the percieved connection. the fact we both think you gargle on apos nuts doesnt mean we are on and the same. That assumption would pull a majority of the posters into the equation.

Chief wiggins from the simpsons is an exponentially better investigator/detective than dabom.

I am negan.

dabom
12-09-2017, 10:40 PM
You truly do have Shit for brains if you think i am el nono.

Im curious as to the percieved connection. the fact we both think you gargle on apos nuts doesnt mean we are on and the same. That assumption would pull a majority of the posters into the equation.

Chief wiggins from the simpsons is an exponentially better investigator/detective than dabom.

I am negan.

I was tagging him so he can laugh at you. :lmao

dabom
12-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Faggot. :lmao

ElNono
12-09-2017, 11:19 PM
I have so many alts, tbh

SAGirl
12-10-2017, 12:05 AM

no they strike me like 2 different ppl

Spurtacular
12-10-2017, 12:15 AM
no they strike me like 2 different ppl

Doubtful.

SAGirl
12-10-2017, 12:18 AM
Doubtful.
I have my theories on it. they have had differences of opinion, and apalisoc is more coherent when he wants to be.
I definitely think they are 2 different ppl but it can't be proven and I don't care.

offset formation
12-10-2017, 12:20 AM

offset formation
12-10-2017, 12:23 AM
I have my theories on it. they have had differences of opinion, and apalisoc is more coherent when he wants to be.
I definitely think they are 2 different ppl but it can't be proven and I don't care.

More coherent? Apo comes across as incoherent to me whether it is because he speaks a different language first or is just not very intelligent. He routinely fucks up grammar and spelling. And his sentences often make no sense.

Dabom just seems like a immature teenager. But one that at least might graduate from 11th grade.

SAGirl
12-10-2017, 12:38 AM
More coherent? Apo comes across as incoherent to me whether it is because he speaks a different language first or is just not very intelligent. He routinely fucks up grammar and spelling. And his sentences often make no sense.

Dabom just seems like a immature teenager. But one that at least might graduate from 11th grade.
ok won't disagree with the assessments but you just described different ppl.

they just didn't strike me as the same personality. dabom following Apo's takes around maybe made it seem like they were the same person, but they aren't unanimous.

at any rate... I don't think they are the same guy.

Elnono and rastaspur? 2 very different ppl.

TimDunkem
12-10-2017, 12:41 AM
dabom is definitely not Apo as I've seen them go at it before...unless dabom is just really committed to the character.

SAGirl
12-10-2017, 12:47 AM
dabom is definitely not Apo as I've seen them go at it before...unless dabom is just really committed to the character.
:tu
for example, dabom is the most dedicated Anderson hater outside of TGY (and a few other trolls that don't even post that frequently)
Apalisoc has been fine with "fathead" for the most part.

dabom hugs filthy 50 Mills nuts like he wants to clean away the filth.
apalisoc has never been that much of a mills nuthugger.

apalisoc is a trendsetter when he wants to be, sometimes of a trolling nature just to rock the boat, he has criticized Tim, Manu, and lately went against the trend in praising Tony since last season and saying he was more important to the Spurs offense than Lamarcus (vindicated against the Grizzlies). At least last season's spurs needed Tony to have a scoring mentality.

dabom continued to hate Tony throughout.

they just have had sufficient differences of opinions to definitely be certain they just aren't the same person.

who spends that much time arguing with himself with two accounts. that is crazy stuff, and too much time.

dabom
12-10-2017, 01:12 AM
Ya fucking funny. :lol

Spurtacular
12-10-2017, 02:12 AM
for example, dabom is the most dedicated Anderson hater outside of TGY (and a few other trolls that don't even post that frequently)
Apalisoc has been fine with "fathead" for the most part.

He's not gonna have the same position on everything with all his alts, dude.