PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon will allow Transgrenders to serve in the military

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Its almost like Trump isn't really President.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 02:26 PM

DMC
12-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Its almost like Trump isn't really President.

You finally going to join?

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Remind me how you served you country again? Heard you were the bunker fluff girl. Guess you found something useful in your own way to do with those hands and serve your country at the same time.

Pavlov
12-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Damn, Mattis wasn't kidding.

DMC
12-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Remind me how you served you country again? Heard you were the bunker fluff girl. Guess you found something useful in your own way to do with those hands and serve your country at the same time.

USAF PMEL

You?

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 02:40 PM
USAF PMEL

You?

So you saw no combat. Gotcha.

DMC
12-11-2017, 02:55 PM

So you never served. Gotcha.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 02:58 PM
So you never served. Gotcha.

I never used bone spurs to get out of serving.

DMC
12-11-2017, 03:03 PM
I never used bone spurs to get out of serving.

No, you fled your country.

SpursforSix
12-11-2017, 03:07 PM
Hey Sergeant...all the flashlights smell like ass.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:22 PM
No, you fled your country.

That was your President. Captain bone spurs

DMC
12-11-2017, 03:23 PM
That was your President. Captain bone spurs

Pretty sure your boy Billy dodged the draft.

Obama never served

You never served

I served

That's it and that's all.

Any more stupid questions?

Chucho
12-11-2017, 03:28 PM

Obama never served

You never served

I served

Oh Lordy, that's a skull fuckin.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:28 PM

Obama never served

You never served

I served

Pretty sure neither I nor Obama used bone spurs as a medical deferment. Your boy was a chickenshit. With healthy ass feet :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:29 PM

So was Obama's wiretap.

Chucho
12-11-2017, 03:31 PM
Benefit of hindsight means I win

LOL, if I had the time to go through your walls of re-tweets, I could play the same game, Boxscore.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Learn how to quote faggot.

Chucho
12-11-2017, 03:32 PM

Learn how to read a boxscore, faggot.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Learn how to read a boxscore, faggot.

First, learn how a wiretap works.

Chucho
12-11-2017, 03:33 PM

Your grammar is shit

DMC
12-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Pretty sure neither I nor Obama used bone spurs as a medical deferment. Your boy was a chickenshit. With healthy ass feet :lmao

No, you just fled your country. Donald didn't flee his, he won the presidency. What did you win, a bowl with that haircut?

You're perfectly able to run your rice muncher all day online but you cannot sit at a desk on a military base and type?

Do nothing immigrant talking shit about someone who made president and has been a winner his entire life. That's rich.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:44 PM
“They were spurs,” he said. “You know, it was difficult from the long-term walking standpoint.”

In December, his longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, announced that Mr. Trump had “no significant medical problems” over four decades and that, if elected, he “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” Dr. Bornstein made no mention of the bone spurs but did note the appendectomy from Mr. Trump’s childhood

Chucho
12-11-2017, 03:44 PM
No, you just fled your country. Donald didn't flee his, he won the presidency. What did you win, a bowl with that haircut?

You're perfectly able to run your rice muncher all day online but you cannot sit at a desk on a military base and type?

Do nothing immigrant talking shit about someone who made president and has been a winner his entire life. That's rich.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWYRp5MG5BcqgKdXMYWYWvpJUeHfkdd ngRSt0WX5ulOeaInoNE

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:45 PM
“They were spurs,” he said. “You know, it was difficult from the long-term walking standpoint.”

In December, his longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, announced that Mr. Trump had “no significant medical problems” over four decades and that, if elected, he “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” Dr. Bornstein made no mention of the bone spurs but did note the appendectomy from Mr. Trump’s childhood

:lmao Healthy ass feet

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:45 PM
I guess Trump getting medically exempt to avoid being drafted really itches DMCs butthole.

DMC
12-11-2017, 03:46 PM
I guess Trump getting medically exempt to avoid being drafted really itches DMCs butthole.

Why didn't you join? There wasn't even a war. You weren't even being forced to join. You have free will to join, but you didn't. I'll bet you have every Call of Duty game though.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Why didn't you join? There wasn't even a war. You weren't even being forced to join. You have free will to join, but you didn't. I'll bet you have every Call of Duty game though.

Are you really this stupid? All that is required is I register for the draft. If called I'll go. I won't dodge like your pussy ass President.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Captain bone Spurs :lol

DMC why would Trump lie about his medical condition?

DMC
12-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Are you really this stupid? All that is required is I register for the draft. If called I'll go. I won't dodge like your pussy ass President.

What's the difference? He registered as well. Military doctors made that decision.

You have the freedom to volunteer for the military but you're saying you'll go if forced to go. Ok, so would he. He wasn't forced.

DMC
12-11-2017, 03:50 PM
Captain bone Spurs :lol

DMC why would Trump lie about his medical condition?

Maybe all the snipers he had to dodge getting on and off his private jet caused the bone spurs.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 03:51 PM
What's the difference? He registered as well. Military doctors made that decision.

You have the freedom to volunteer for the military but you're saying you'll go if forced to go. Ok, so would he. He wasn't forced.

He was medically exempt from going.

DMC
12-11-2017, 03:54 PM
He was medically exempt from going.

Yet he's no doctor.

I would have done anything to get out of that stupid "conflict". You won't even enlist in times of peace. It says enough about how you feel about the military that you're a shill for the liberal left on here. Now you act like you're some patriot who sees service as an honor.

:lol idiot

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Maybe all the snipers he had to dodge getting on and off his private jet caused the bone spurs.

And he had no bone spurs. Pussy.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 04:48 PM
They asked him which foot and he said he couldn't remember :lmao

DMC
12-11-2017, 04:48 PM
And he had no bone spurs. Pussy.
Did you, coward?

DisAsTerBot
12-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Not enlisting is the same as draft dodging? Smh he tries so hard

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 06:32 PM

Gotta love how DMC pretends to be this hard motherfucker who didn't join the Air Force instead of the Marines.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Did you, coward?

I never dodged. I am not declared physically unable (when I am actually healthy) to go in the event of a draft.

DarrinS
12-11-2017, 06:55 PM

Another day, another “bombshell”

TeyshaBlue
12-11-2017, 06:59 PM
lol twitter news

florige
12-11-2017, 07:00 PM
So the Pentagon can override the President?

DMC
12-11-2017, 07:26 PM

Let those who served be the first to cast a stone.

DMC
12-11-2017, 07:28 PM
I never dodged. I am not declared physically unable (when I am actually healthy) to go in the event of a draft.

You're not declared physically unable, you just decided not to.

DMC
12-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Gotta love how DMC pretends to be this hard motherfucker who didn't join the Air Force instead of the Marines.
So you joined the Marines or did you just play one in a video game?

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 07:30 PM
So you joined the Marines or did you just play one in a video game?

I didn't flunk out of school so i didn't have to join the military.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 07:30 PM
You're not declared physically unable, you just decided not to.

Nope. I decided not to flunk out of school so the military wouldn't be my only option. Like some people.

DarrinS
12-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Nope. I decided not to flunk out of school so the military wouldn't be my only option. Like some people.

Tell us how you really feel about the military. :lol

Didn’t John Kerry say something this retarded a few years back?

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Tell us how you really feel about the military. :lol

Didn’t John Kerry something this retarded a few years back?

Clarify your question.

DMC
12-11-2017, 07:46 PM

Neither did I. So now you're saying you'd only join if you had no other options.

djohn2oo8
12-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Neither did I.
Seems unlikely

DMC
12-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Seems unlikely

http://www.pmel.org/index_htm_files/[email protected]

You couldn't get PMEL on a tier II entry plus the USAF only takes a few tier II and tier III folks. The large majority of airmen are tier 1 meaning HS diploma.

So you didn't serve any branch because you had other options. Do you think Donald Trump had other options?

Chucho
12-11-2017, 10:06 PM

So you didn't serve any branch because you had other options. Do you think Donald Trump had other options?

I bet Trump can read a box score properly.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 12:29 AM
I bet Trump can read a box score properly.

I would say he knows how a wiretap works but that would be wrong too.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 12:30 AM

You couldn't get PMEL on a tier II entry plus the USAF only takes a few tier II and tier III folks. The large majority of airmen are tier 1 meaning HS diploma.

"Do you think Trump had other options"

Yeah he did. Not being wrongly declared medically unable to serve when he was very able.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 12:30 AM
:lol bone spurs

Spurtacular
12-12-2017, 02:01 AM
Reck?

Spurtacular
12-12-2017, 02:03 AM

Obama never served

You never served

I served

djohn2oo8 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14870) Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343) ChumpDumper

:lmao You just love to get pounded.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 02:29 AM
djohn2oo8 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14870) Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343) ChumpDumper (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=153)

:lmao You just love to get pounded.
seems like you support Roy more doing that to 14 year olds

Pavlov
12-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Man, DMC shitting all over Trump in this thread.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 02:33 AM
Man, DMC shitting all over Trump in this thread.
:lol

DMC
12-12-2017, 09:23 AM
"Do you think Trump had other options"

Yeah he did. Not being wrongly declared medically unable to serve when he was very able.

So then he didn't join because he had other options, just like you.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 09:26 AM
So then he didn't join because he had other options, just like you.

He avoided being selected for the draft by being declared medically exempt. Meaning, I will slow it down for you, he was exempted from being REQUIRED to go even though healthy. You really are struggling.

DMC
12-12-2017, 09:43 AM
He avoided being selected for the draft by being declared medically exempt. Meaning, I will slow it down for you, he was exempted from being REQUIRED to go even though healthy. You really are struggling.

If he fudged his medical records or paid a doctor to do this (military doesn't take your word for it), he refused to join the military because he had other options. You refuse to join because, as you said, you had better options.

He faced an unjust war

You faced nothing of the sort

He went on to become president

You won't.

Still waiting for you to justify why your lack of service is any different than his. He was declared medically unfit for service. You didn't even try to join. Instead, you're claiming you're eligible for the draft. I didn't wait to be drafted, but according to you, that's because I was a HS dropout.

Make up your mind. Is military service honorable or a sign of failure elsewhere in life?

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 09:51 AM
If he fudged his medical records or paid a doctor to do this (military doesn't take your word for it), he refused to join the military because he had other options.
Jesus you are one dumb cumrag...Trump wanted no part of the law REQUIRING him to go. He seemed pretty healthy. His own doctor said he had no long term health problems. Falsely making up a medical record of bone spurs while otherwise being physically healthy when the law would have REQUIRED him to serve is not about other options. It's chickenshit behavior which you are defending. Getting out of being required to go. By law, required. Chickenshit. You are retarded.

DMC
12-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Jesus you are one dumb cumrag...Trump wanted no part of the law REQUIRING him to go. He seemed pretty healthy. His own doctor said he had no long term health problems. Falsely making up a medical record of bone spurs while otherwise being physically healthy when the law would have REQUIRED him to serve is not about other options. It's chickenshit behavior which you are defending. Getting out of being required to go. By law, required. Chickenshit. You are retarded.

Obviously the law didn't require him to go if he didn't go and wasn't put in jail for it. Do you think he just refused to go and they let him get by with it?

What do you think happened? Be specific. Instead of getting triggered, explain how you think the law works.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Obviously the law didn't require him to go if he didn't go and wasn't put in jail for it. Do you think he just refused to go and they let him get by with it?

What do you think happened? Be specific.

The draft would have required him to thats why he used a medical deferment. For someone who supposedly served you either are damn stupid or a Trump cumrag. Or both.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 10:04 AM
That's how alot of rich people got out of going. Bone spurs listed on their medical deferments.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Quick question. How do you serve and not know the draft requires you by law to enlist?

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 10:22 AM
"Obviously the law didn't require him to go if he didn't go and wasn't put in jail for it".

125,000 Americans fled to Canada during the 60's and 70's. They weren't put in jail because Carter had to grant them amnesty in 1977. Which is exactly why Trump needed to use a medical deferment to avoid breaking the law.

DMC
12-12-2017, 10:49 AM
The draft would have required him to thats why he used a medical deferment. For someone who supposedly served you either are damn stupid or a Trump cumrag. Or both.

Would have or did? How did he not get drafted?

If there's a problem listed on their medical deferment, who are you to say it's not true? Are you a doctor with intimate knowledge of Trump's medical history?

Do you think service is honorable or not? You are dodging questions left and right.

DMC
12-12-2017, 10:50 AM
"Obviously the law didn't require him to go if he didn't go and wasn't put in jail for it".

125,000 Americans fled to Canada during the 60's and 70's. They weren't put in jail because Carter had to grant them amnesty in 1977. Which is exactly why Trump needed to use a medical deferment to avoid breaking the law.

So Trump didn't break the law. Ergo the law didn't require him to go.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Would have or did? How did he not get drafted?

If there's a problem listed on their medical deferment, who are you to say it's not true? Are you a doctor with intimate knowledge of Trump's medical history?

Do you think service is honorable or not? You are dodging questions left and right.

Trump had no history of bonespurs. None. Your guy was a chickenshit. Dude couldn't even remember which foot it was in :lol

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 10:53 AM
So Trump didn't break the law. Ergo the law didn't require him to go.

The draft requires service. Thats the law. Trump got out of being required to go by law by using a fake bone spur exemption.

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:01 AM
The draft requires service. Thats the law. Trump got out of being required to go by law by using a fake bone spur exemption.

"To the best of our knowledge, no one has charged Trump with violating the Selective Service law. His student deferments were routine. And unless someone has new information, there is no legal issue with his medical deferment.

Trump had the opportunity to volunteer and the record speaks for itself that he did not." -Politifact

DJohn2008 had the opportunity to volunteer and the record speaks for itself that he did not - DMC

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:04 AM
"To the best of our knowledge, no one has charged Trump with violating the Selective Service law. His student deferments were routine. And unless someone has new information, there is no legal issue with his medical deferment.

Trump had the opportunity to volunteer and the record speaks for itself that he did not." -Politifact

Damn you are stupid. You even said yourself if Trump fabricated his medical condition it was fine because he had other options. Yet he can't even remember which foot it was in. Seems like you are defending a dodger.

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Damn you are stupid. You even said yourself if Trump fabricated his medical condition it was fine because he had other options. Yet he can't even remember which foot it was in. Seems like you are defending a dodger.

You said you didn't join because you had other options as if you'd have to be forced by law or lack of options to join the military. Since Trump wasn't a dropout either, it seems you two are on the same page. I joined, unlike either of you.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:09 AM
You said you didn't join because you had other options as if you'd have to be forced by law or lack of options to join the military. Since Trump wasn't a dropout either, it seems you two are on the same page. I joined, unlike either of you.

Only a retard can't make the distinction between a draft and no draft. Had Trump been drafted have been required by law to go. However, he didn't even want to take that chance. He didn't want take the chance of having to honor his duty. And no. That wasn't about options. That was escaping the law.

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Only a retard can't make the distinction between a draft and no draft. Had Trump been drafted have been required by law to go. However, he didn't even want to take that chance. He didn't want take the chance of having to honor his duty. And no. That wasn't about options. That was escaping the law.

It's not the draft you're trying to push here, but the fact that Donald didn't serve because Donald had other options. He was legally exempted.

At most you can say he cannot remember what happened 50+ years ago. You cannot make any meaningful comments about the veracity of his medical records.

The fact remains, you didn't join and you've illustrated here that you think serving in the military is for losers with no other life options.

You don't know whether to shit or go blind.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:12 AM
It's not the draft you're trying to push here, but the fact that Donald didn't serve because Donald had other options. He was legally exempted.

At most you can say he cannot remember what happened 50+ years ago. You cannot make any meaningful comments about the veracity of his medical records.

The fact remains, you didn't join and you've illustrated here that you think serving in the military is for losers with no other life options.

Other options as far as bone spurs that didn't exist. Boy you love you some draft dodging.

Chucho
12-12-2017, 11:12 AM

Oh Lordy. Another skull fucking.

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Other options as far as bone spurs that didn't exist. Boy you love you some draft dodging.

Prove they didn't exist.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Prove they didn't exist.
The Selective Service records that remain in the National Archives — many have been discarded — do not specify what medical condition exempted Mr. Trump from military service.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:18 AM
In the 2015 biography “The Truth About Trump,” the author, Michael D’Antonio, described interviewing Mr. Trump, who at one point slipped off a loafer to display a tiny bulge on his heel. And during a news conference last year, Mr. Trump could not recall which heel had been involved, prompting his campaign to release a statement saying it was both.

:lol both

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:19 AM
In December, his longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, announced that Mr. Trump had “no significant medical problems” over four decades and that, if elected, he “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” Dr. Bornstein made no mention of the bone spurs but did note the appendectomy from Mr. Trump’s childhood.

:lol seems like an odd omission

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:20 AM
For many years, Mr. Trump, 70, has also asserted that it was “ultimately” the luck of a high draft lottery number — rather than the medical deferment — that kept him out of the war.

But his Selective Service records, obtained from the National Archives, suggest otherwise. Mr. Trump had been medically exempted for more than a year when the draft lottery began in December 1969, well before he received what he has described as his “phenomenal” draft number.

Because of his medical exemption, his lottery number would have been irrelevant, said Richard Flahavan, a spokesman for the Selective Service System, who has worked for the agency for three decades.

Why would Trump claim luck if the bone spurs were eeally a problem? :lol

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:24 AM
The Selective Service records that remain in the National Archives — many have been discarded — do not specify what medical condition exempted Mr. Trump from military service.

Absence of evidence /= evidence of absence

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:25 AM
In the 2015 biography “The Truth About Trump,” the author, Michael D’Antonio, described interviewing Mr. Trump, who at one point slipped off a loafer to display a tiny bulge on his heel. And during a news conference last year, Mr. Trump could not recall which heel had been involved, prompting his campaign to release a statement saying it was both.

:lol both

In December, his longtime personal physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, announced that Mr. Trump had “no significant medical problems” over four decades and that, if elected, he “will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” Dr. Bornstein made no mention of the bone spurs but did note the appendectomy from Mr. Trump’s childhood.

:lol seems like an odd omission

You consider this proof of non-existence?

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:26 AM
You consider this proof of non-existence?

Seems like an odd omission.

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Seems like an odd omission.

You have a medical record that states a deferment by a medical doctor.

You chose to lean on suspicion as evidence of non-existence of a condition instead of accepting the medical record.

You say you graduated HS?

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:30 AM
You have a medical record that states a deferment by a medical doctor.

You chose to lean on suspicion as evidence of non-existence of a condition instead of accepting the medical record.

You say you graduated HS?

Yet you said it didn't matter if he fabricated it. Pick a lane.

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:35 AM

I never said it doesn't matter. Prove otherwise.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:38 AM
It doesn't matter if it was fabricated in terms of having other options.

Context, boy.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
12-12-2017, 11:44 AM
If he fudged his medical records or paid a doctor to do this (military doesn't take your word for it), he refused to join the military because he had other options. You refuse to join because, as you said, you had better options.

Show me where I said it doesn't matter.

Or keep playing dabom 2.0

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:46 AM

Your whole premise of dodging because he had other options makes zero sense. It acknowledges he wasn't really hurt because if he was he would have no option except not to serve.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 11:50 AM
"It's okay if he wasn't really hurt and shirked out on the draft because he had other options"

DMC
12-12-2017, 12:04 PM

Your whole premise of dodging because he had other options makes zero sense. It acknowledges he wasn't really hurt because if he was he would have no option except not to serve.

Validate your claim or retract it.

DMC
12-12-2017, 12:06 PM
"It's okay if he wasn't really hurt and shirked out on the draft because he had other options"

You just made that up. Is this all you have?

You challenged my military service then revealed you had none when I showed you my cards. You've since been back peddling to try to save your initial claim, but it's so far gone now that you cannot even see it, and now you're making up shit and claiming I said it.

koriwhat
12-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Djohn is trying hard to escape your line of questionung dmc. Run snowflake run!

koriwhat
12-12-2017, 01:24 PM

Fuck about him... what about you?

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 01:33 PM
You just made that up. Is this all you have?

You challenged my military service then revealed you had none when I showed you my cards. You've since been back peddling to try to save your initial claim, but it's so far gone now that you cannot even see it, and now you're making up shit and claiming I said it.

And Trump talked shit about about McCain's military service. Do you have a problem with that or just projecting faux outrage?

Your faux outrage is pathetic.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Fuck about him... what about you?

I chose not to be a male secretary.

DMC
12-12-2017, 02:46 PM
And Trump talked shit about about McCain's military service. Do you have a problem with that or just projecting faux outrage?

Your faux outrage is pathetic.

So you cannot backup your claims. Got it.

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 03:03 PM
So you cannot backup your claims. Got it.

"But muh military service". Like I said. Faux outrage.

DMC
12-12-2017, 03:06 PM
"But muh military service". Like I said. Faux outrage.

It's your thread, idiot :lol

djohn2oo8
12-12-2017, 03:07 PM
It's your thread, idiot :lol

Yet you defend a dodger. And apparently you don't really care when people shit talk veterans.

"Muh Service"

koriwhat
12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
I chose not to be a male secretary.

the shit yall make up and cling to is hilarious. you chose to be a bitch though, so there's that.

DMC
12-12-2017, 10:52 PM

USAF PMEL

You?

Yet you defend a dodger. And apparently you don't really care when people shit talk veterans.

"Muh Service"

:lol

Blake
12-13-2017, 10:50 AM
Djohn is trying hard to escape your line of questionung dmc. Run snowflake run!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/20150401/5191580/kk1-o.gif