PDA

View Full Version : "you can grab em by the kitten" is coming back

lebomb
12-11-2017, 05:34 PM
to haunt Donald Trump. Hoes comin out tha wood work on that perv. :lmao

BD24
12-11-2017, 05:51 PM
And sadly he is still the president and his defenders see nothing wrong with it.

Everyone else crucified and nailed to the tree of woe for this shit. Sad when the standards are higher for actors than the fucking president :lol

lefty20
12-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Actors & athletes are suppose to be role models for kids and expected to be model citizens of the society. Politicians(dems, gop and all), otoh, are expected to be self-serving corrupt psychopaths, tbh.

Avante
12-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Just a matter of time until somebody....BOOM. Surprised it hasn't already happened.

Chucho
12-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Just a matter of time until somebody....BOOM. Surprised it hasn't already happened.

Let's hope you happen to be standing in front of him...someway, somehow. The two of yuse get "magic-bulleted". Two birds of feather with one stone.

Avante
12-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Let's hope you happen to be standing in front of him...someway, somehow. The two of yuse get "magic-bulleted". Two birds of feather with one stone.

Still trying to figure out where ya ever got this stupid idea I'm somebody different than who I am.

I don't allow anyone to mistreat women, old folks, animals or kids. I am their knight in shining armor. You wanna take an ass whipping just ignore my..."cool it" .

Dude, why do you totally ignore my stance on bullies, child molestors, assholes and jerks?

Dude, why do you just make shit up?

Chucho
12-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Dude, why do you totally ignore what my stance on bullies, child molestors, assholes and jerks?

Because you're a liar and a fraud.

Avante
12-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Because you're a liar and a fraud.

What did I ever lie about, come on, what would that be?

Reck
12-11-2017, 10:10 PM
And sadly he is still the president and his defenders see nothing wrong with it.

Everyone else crucified and nailed to the tree of woe for this shit. Sad when the standards are higher for actors than the fucking president :lol

Hell one of his semen shielders here already admitted to being a beta cuck for him. Said he'd let Trump kiss his wife without permission. :lol

Chucho
12-11-2017, 10:23 PM
What did I ever lie about, come on, what would that be?

What have you ever told the truth about? Except your copy and paste Googling crap no one asks about.

Avante
12-11-2017, 10:30 PM
What have you ever told the truth about? Except your copy and paste Googling crap no one asks about.

I always tell the truth.

Born in 1949. Grew up playing football, running track. Watching/reading about the sports, now here I am a very VERY knowledgeable x ahtlete current fan. Why do you struggle with that so badly?

Dude....BOOKS...MAGAZINES...and over 50 years of them, ok? Gooogle does me no good at all, none~~~~

Dude, there I sat on the couch with my teenage cousin Eva Dean and some of her friends, they were freaking out over some guy singing on TV........Elvis....Ed Sullivan Show.

There I sit watching number 28 running wild for the Bears, it was around 62.....Willie Galimore.

Why fight it so damn hard ya little shit?

Little man, remember Curtis "Count" McClinton with the Chiefs? Hell no ya don't, so why do I know about him, yep..........sw him play. Dude, he was the first AFL player to score a TD in a SB.

Chucho
12-11-2017, 10:33 PM
I always tell the truth.

Born in 1949. Grew up playing football, running track. Watching/reading about the sports, now here I am a very VERY knowledgeable x attlete current fan. Why do you struggle with tht so badly?

Dude....BOOKS...MAGAZINES...and over 50 years of them, ok? Gooogle does me no good at all, none~~~~

Dude, there I sat on the couch with my teenage cousin Eva Dean and some of her friends, they were freaking out over some guy singing on TV........Elvis....Ed Sullivan Show.

There I sit watching number 28 running wild for the Bears, it was around 62.....Willie Galimore.

Why fight it so damn hard ya little shit?

I didn't know calling you a liar, which takes seconds, is "fighting it so damn hard". You fraud.

Avante
12-11-2017, 10:35 PM
I didn't know calling you a liar, which takes seconds, is "fighting it so damn hard". You fraud.

So how do I know all this stuff, well? I wasn't a player/trackster? I don't own all those books/mags? I wasn't born in 1949?

Give me the name of any NFL team and in a split second I will give you the fastest player they ever had. Talking split second. Ya ready?

Chucho
12-11-2017, 10:40 PM
So how do I know all this stuff, well? I wasn't a player/trackster? I don't own all those books/mags? I wasn't born in 1949?

Give me the name of any NFL team and in a split second I will give you the fastest player they ever had. Talking split second. Ya ready?

I don't care.

Avante
12-11-2017, 10:44 PM
I don't care.

So ya accuse somebody of being a liar, but don't care, haha~~~

Dude, ya know I could BOOM....so ya now...I don't care.

Little man, I have over 50 years of experience when it comes to those things that I talk about, what do you battle that?

When the AFL first came into existence in 1960, who was considered the fastest player in the league. Come on ya lazy fuck....GOOGLE IT....ok? I know, now ya don't care:rolleyes

Avante
12-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Imagine watching the all white Texas Longhorns playing the all white Texas A&M Aggies, in a word....slow.

Imagine watching O.J.Simpson running a leg on his San Francisco City College 4x1 relay team.

Imagine watching Kid Chocolate box.

Chucho
12-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Imagine watching a Kid's Chocolate box.

Pedo with jungle fever.

Avante
12-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Pedo with jungle fever.

Dude, why is it ya never really answer a question? So who was considered the fastest player in the early AFL, well?

Come on guy if it's all on Google, then find it. What, ya don't wanna take the time. well neither do I ya dumb fuck, ok? And who just thinks up this stuff?

Dude...NOBODY....will Google anything, you won't, and nobody else will either....ok ya stupid fuck? I saw Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion play. he was a Buffalo Bill out of Blufton. Now who Googles Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dubenion, yep....................NOBODY~~~~~~~~

Give me four "Bo" in football, ok?

Bo Jackson
?
?
?

Come on guy do something besides just running your fucking mouth, ok?

Chucho
12-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Come on guy do something besides just running your fucking mouth, ok?

No need to get mad, pedo pants. And I don't care to answer your questions. Stop talking about yourself, no one cares. Your only purpose here is to be made a jerk of for raping Pinoy whores who were underage.

Avante
12-11-2017, 11:22 PM
No need to get mad, pedo pants. And I don't care to answer your questions. Stop talking about yourself, no one cares. Your only purpose here is to be made a jerk of for raping Pinoy whores who were underage.

So all ya can do is...nothing....right? Just totally ignore my stance on sick ass pedos and do....nothing. Ya can't answer anything, ya don't know anything so all ya do is act like ya can't read what I said about sick ass pedos, dude, you are one fucked up asshole,ya know that?

Asshole, you saw my post that started all this stupid pedo talk so why act like ya don't understand my take, well?

Asshole....find anything where I'm talking about having sex with underage hookers, ok? Come on asshole put up or shut the fuck up.

Chucho
12-11-2017, 11:29 PM
So all ya can do is...nothing....right? Just totally ignore my stance on sick ass pedos and do....nothing. Ya can't answer anything, ya don't know anything so all ya do is act like ya can't read what I said about sick ass pedos, dude, you are one fucked up asshole,ya know that?

Asshole, you saw my post that started all this stupid pedo talk so why act like ya don't understand my take, well?

Asshole....find anything where I'm talking about having sex with underage hookers, ok? Come on asshole put up or shut the fuck up.

You're a liar. And a fraud.

Avante
12-11-2017, 11:37 PM
You're a liar. And a fraud.

So when did you come to the realization that you were attracted to other males? What did your parents say when they found out you were a cocksucker?

Chucho
12-11-2017, 11:48 PM
So when did you come to the realization that you were attracted to other males? What did your parents say when they found out you were a cocksucker?

How did you explain to your wife all the Western Union transfers to a Pinoy whore?

Avante
12-11-2017, 11:56 PM
How did you explain to your wife all the Western Union transfers to a Pinoy whore?

What we need to know is what dad said when he found how why all the knees in your pants were worn out. Dude, how many cocks have you sucked?

Chucho
12-12-2017, 12:04 AM
What we need to know is what dad said when he found how why all the knees in your pants were worn out. Dude, how many cocks have you sucked?

Wow, you're really having homosexual fantasies about me. Gross. Liar. Fraud. Pedo. Homo.

Avante
12-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Wow, you're really having homosexual fantasies about me. Gross. Liar. Fraud. Pedo. Homo.

Stupid, a sick ass homo is almost as bad as a sick ass pedo,ok? So tell all of us how old were you when ya started sucking cocks. ok? Now get this straight bitch, I see homosexuals as sick mutherfuckers ok ?

Dude, what did your dad say when he found out you were a faggot? Wasn't you mom bisexual?

SpursforSix
12-12-2017, 12:17 AM
Stupid, a sick ass homo is almost as bad as a sick ass pedo,ok? So tell all of us how old were you when ya started sucking cocks. ok? Now get this straight bitch, I see homosexuals as sick mutherfuckers ok ?

Dude, what did your dad say when he found out you were a faggot? Wasn't you mom bisexual?

Here's what's going to happen. We're gonna have a fight. They'll be two hits. Me hitting you and then donkey punching Judy.

Avante
12-12-2017, 12:22 AM
Here's what's going to happen. We're gonna have a fight. They'll be two hits. Me hitting you and then donkey punching Judy.

Trust me little guy the last thing a bitch like you wants to do is talk violence, ok? I am on a whole other level, a dark place a lying little freak like you wants no part of.....trust me.

Keep it stupid, you are good at that, cool the tough guy bullshit half pint. got that?

Chucho
12-12-2017, 12:25 AM

You say you hate queers. But keep asking me about homosexual activities. Something's not moving, you homosexual pedophile.

SpursforSix
Trust me little guy the last thing a bitch like you wants to do is talk violence, ok? I am on a whole other level, a dark place a lying little freak like you wants no part of.....trust me.

Keep it stupid, you are good at that, cool the tough guy bullshit half pint. got that?

Half pint?? Are you taking to my pecker?

Chucho

Yes..as you say, 270 lbs of twisted recycled aluminum and zinc oxide.

Avante
12-12-2017, 12:33 AM
Yes..as you say, 270 lbs of twisted recycled aluminum and zinc oxide.

ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how old were you when you told your dad you were gay, well? Dude, why is it you never ever answer any fucking questions, well? Whar did mom say when she heard her son was a dick sucker, well?

Cocksucker, stop ignoring what people ask you with stupid bullshit, got it bitch?

You want to always talk about the other guy, well we are going to talk about you, got it?

Chucho
12-12-2017, 12:36 AM
ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how old were you when you told your dad you were gay, well? Dude, why is it you never ever answer any fucking questions, well? Whar did mom say when she heard her son was a dick sucker, well?

Cocksucker, stop ignoring what people ask you with stupid bullshit, got it bitch?

You want to always talk about the other guy, well we are going to talk about you, got it?

Stop dodging the question. How many golds does Barbados Slim hold, you homosexual pedophile.

sickdsm
12-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Avante quickly overtaking Boutons and ducks to be the most retarded ST poster TBH.

Avante
12-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Stop dodging the question. How many golds does Barbados Slim hold, you homosexual pedophile.

Dude, it works like this, when people assk you a question ya don't answer with a question, ok faggot?

ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, when did your parents find out their son was a cocksucker.....ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

Watch this queer do everything but answer anything, yep, a prick a stupid one.

Avante
12-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Avante quickly overtaking Boutons and ducks to be the most retarded ST poster TBH.

Dude, there is nothing Avante does that is retarded, got it? Retarded is refusing to ever answer a fucking question, and in your case being a fucking follower.

Chucho
12-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Dude, it works like this, when people assk you a question ya don't answer with a question, ok faggot?

ONE MORE TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, when did your parents find out their son was a cocksucker.....ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

Watch this queer do everything but answer anything, yep, a prick a stupid one.

That's not a question, that's your homosexual fantasy.

sickdsm
12-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Dude, there is nothing Avante does that is retarded, got it? Retarded is refusing to ever answer a fucking question, and in your case being a fucking follower.

Cool comeback. Yup, you just took the lead.

Gay insults are so 2005. No one cares if you're straight or gay anymore. Wouldn't expect an old geezer like yourself to understand that.

Avante
12-12-2017, 12:59 AM
That's not a question, that's your homosexual fantasy.

So your parents were ok having a son a cocksucker, well?

Avante
12-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Cool comeback. Yup, you just took the lead.

Gay insults are so 2005. No one cares if you're straight or gay anymore. Wouldn't expect an old geezer like yourself to understand that.

Dude, I live in the same world that you do, trust me, there are TONS of people not cool with faggots, ok? What does the Church say about it, well? How about gay in Islam, well? Google....gay in Jamaica ok?

Dude, why try and talk about things ya know..0...about?

I live in a central Cali town, Portervile, (about 60,000) trust me two gay guys walking down a street holding hands will not work.....ok?

Avante
12-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Alabama with a known gay coach, how come this will never happen? A known gay head coach in the NFL, we have never had one....why? A known gay president, well?

A known gay QB in the NFL, well?

Two gay men trying to adopt a little girl, hmmmm?

Remember that gay Ram and the kiss that had everyone.....OH YUCK~~~~~~~~ What if that had been a guy ad his girl?

sickdsm
12-12-2017, 01:43 AM
Alabama with a known gay coach, how come this will never happen? A known gay head coach in the NFL, we have never had one....why? A known gay president, well?

A known gay QB in the NFL, well?

Two gay men trying to adopt a little girl, hmmmm?

Remember that gay Ram and the kiss that had everyone.....OH YUCK~~~~~~~~ What if that had been a guy ad his girl?

'Member that ESPN football drama they had on? For like one season? High ratings? Then they axed it because the NFL was pissed because it was allegedly too realistic?

The tight end was gay AF. You don't think any prof. QB's are gay? You don't think anyone of prominence is gay? Guess that stuff wasn't in the open in the 50's............

Replace every time you say gay with black. You'll see how rediculous you sound.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/bmee43/playmakers-the-show-the-nfl-killed-for-being-too-real

sickdsm
12-12-2017, 01:44 AM
Rated an 8.6 on IMBD. That one year was awesome. I might watch that again. Its been almost 15 years.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375411/

SpursforSix
12-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Alabama with a known gay coach, how come this will never happen?

Here's why. The large majority of football players are not gay.

Avante
12-12-2017, 08:01 PM
'Member that ESPN football drama they had on? For like one season? High ratings? Then they axed it because the NFL was pissed because it was allegedly too realistic?

The tight end was gay AF. You don't think any prof. QB's are gay? You don't think anyone of prominence is gay? Guess that stuff wasn't in the open in the 50's............

Replace every time you say gay with black. You'll see how rediculous you sound.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/bmee43/playmakers-the-show-the-nfl-killed-for-being-too-real

Will we ever see a KNOWN gay head coach in the NFL? Will we ever have a gay head coach at Alabama?

Answer the question, ok?

I noticed ya ignored Christianity and queers, Islam and faggots, why?

Jamaica and gays, check it out.

Avante
12-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Here's why. The large majority of football players are not gay.

Dumb as a rock ain't ya?

Chucho
12-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Dumb as a rock ain't ya?
As sure as you are a homosexual pedophile.

Avante
12-12-2017, 09:03 PM

STILL....waiting for you to tell us what dad said when he found out his son was a queer, dude.....what did he say?

lebomb
12-13-2017, 08:00 AM

Chulo...... all you talk about is people being gay and homosexual. We really know who the faggot is now. Go talk about your queer fantasies elsewhere. :claw

sickdsm
12-13-2017, 09:08 AM
Will we ever see a KNOWN gay head coach in the NFL? Will we ever have a gay head coach at Alabama?

Answer the question, ok?

I noticed ya ignored Christianity and queers, Islam and faggots, why?

Jamaica and gays, check it out.

Yes to all. Lolz at comparing to Jamaica. Shithole third world country is your basis for your phobias?

Chucho
12-13-2017, 11:03 AM
Chulo...... all you talk about is people being gay and homosexual. We really know who the faggot is now. Go talk about your queer fantasies elsewhere. :claw

You mean like your well written transvestite fantasy Gay Penthouse forum story you wrote about me being your transvestite fantasy, Queermo? Seems like you're projecting your queer intentions and actions onto me.

lebomb
12-13-2017, 11:09 AM
You mean like your well written transvestite fantasy Gay Penthouse forum story you wrote about me being your transvestite fantasy, Queermo? Seems like you're projecting your queer intentions and actions onto me.

Do you even have a woman Chulo? Or just the men you always bring up in threads.

I made the gay penthouse story for you chulo. Since you always talk about homos, I figured trannies were in your thoughts as well.

Chucho
12-13-2017, 11:22 AM
Do you even have a woman Chulo? Or just the men you always bring up in threads.

I made the gay penthouse story for you chulo. Since you always talk about homos, I figured trannies were in your thoughts as well.

Why'd your write a transvestite opus with me as the center? Seems you spent a lot of time on that, very detailed, very graphic. Making a queer insult to latent homos like you and homo pedos like Avante is just that- insults.

You, on the other hand, wrote a shorty story and it turned on a couple of dudes here. Why you're trying to project your homosexual tendencies onto me is your denial seething through.

lebomb
12-13-2017, 12:21 PM
Why'd your write a transvestite opus with me as the center? Seems you spent a lot of time on that, very detailed, very graphic. Making a queer insult to latent homos like you and homo pedos like Avante is just that- insults.

You, on the other hand, wrote a shorty story and it turned on a couple of dudes here. Why you're trying to project your homosexual tendencies onto me is your denial seething through.

You obviously cant read or comprehend either. I told you why I wrote a short story for you Chulo. YOU always bring up homosexual and gay accusations in threads. Its almost as if you want to find yourself a homosexual. I figured trannies were part of your desire also.

Chucho
12-13-2017, 03:21 PM
You obviously cant read or comprehend either. I told you why I wrote a short story for you Chulo. YOU always bring up homosexual and gay accusations in threads. Its almost as if you want to find yourself a homosexual. I figured trannies were part of your desire also.

Projecting the reason you always bring up women to hide your latent homosexuality onto me to defend you writing queer fiction. :lmao

It's not that I didn't comprehend your post, it's that, just like most, I didn't read most of it.

Avante
12-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Yes to all. Lolz at comparing to Jamaica. Shithole third world country is your basis for your phobias?

ONE MORE TIME

How come the NFL will never NEVER have a KNOWN gay head coach....well?

Avante
12-13-2017, 08:43 PM

Faggot........I have never said anything about being into young girls. If you can find where I have let's see it. So where did you ever get this stupid...pedo..shit from, well? Dude, why are you ignoring how I feel about that sick shit....well?

Chucho
12-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Faggot........I have never said anything about being into young girls.

Remember, I've been calling you a homosexual pedophile. Good Lord, you're stupid.

Pavlov
12-13-2017, 10:53 PM
ONE MORE TIME

How come the NFL will never NEVER have a KNOWN gay head coach....well?It probably will at some point. Men aren't always going to panic.

Quadzilla99
12-13-2017, 11:43 PM
Actors & athletes are suppose to be role models for kids and expected to be model citizens of the society. Politicians(dems, gop and all), otoh, are expected to be self-serving corrupt psychopaths, tbh.

Not really.

lefty20
12-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Not really.

Fine, I exaggerated. But lets be reality here. No politician gets into the field for the sole purpose of making their district/city/state/country a better place. They become politicians for the sake of their ego(need to be like/worshiped or a power trip) and/or wallet. The whole checks and balances make sure that nothing will happen even if public accidentally selects some who's happens to be in it for the right reasons. Thankfully, it also makes sure that nothing really bad will happen if an idiot gets elected.

Basically, even having a leader like Gandhi(or whoever u deem to be a worthy leader) in charge would take us no closer to a peaceful utopia than we are right now. Just like having some like Trump(or whoever you deem to be an idiot) won't take us to a full scale racial/civil/nuclear warfare.

World will stay just about as fucked up as it is right now. Best we can do is have some fun while we are a part of it, tbh.

DMC
12-14-2017, 12:43 AM
It's going to cost him the election.

Wait...

lebomb
12-14-2017, 07:40 AM
It's going to cost him the election.

Wait...

It will cost him the next one for sure.............(if he doesnt get impeached this one). There is absolutely no way in hell Trump gets re-elected. I bet over 50% who voted for him are like :bang

SpursforSix
12-14-2017, 10:32 AM
Basically, even having a leader like Gandhi(or whoever u deem to be a worthy leader) in charge would take us no closer to a peaceful utopia than we are right now.

nm

DMC
12-14-2017, 11:26 AM
It will cost him the next one for sure.............(if he doesnt get impeached this one). There is absolutely no way in hell Trump gets re-elected. I bet over 50% who voted for him are like :bang

That matters

lebomb
12-14-2017, 01:27 PM
That matters

Not now, but in the future hell yeah. We wont have to deal with a president like him in back to back terms. Ive never seen a president tweet so much about petty shit. He is like a 12yr old.

DMC
12-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Not now, but in the future hell yeah. We wont have to deal with a president like him in back to back terms. Ive never seen a president tweet so much about petty shit. He is like a 12yr old.

Let us prove this by predicting we will be right one day!

lebomb
12-15-2017, 03:23 PM
Let us prove this by predicting we will be right one day!

Cant prove being wrong either.

DMC
12-15-2017, 04:49 PM
Cant prove being wrong either.

It's your claim, the onus of proof is on you.