PDA

View Full Version : Can a mod please delete redzero's post in the Last Jedi thread?

monosylab1k
12-12-2017, 03:56 PM
And everyone be smarter than me and just avoid that thread like the plague until you watch the movie. Thanks.

benefactor
12-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Why can't redzero just edit it?

monosylab1k
12-12-2017, 04:03 PM
Why can't redzero just edit it?

Well yeah, he could.

SpursforSix
12-12-2017, 04:18 PM
And everyone be smarter than me and just avoid that thread like the plague until you watch the movie. Thanks.

You should have mentioned it in your header.

Now you've got people seeing this thread and going to see what the last post in the Last Jedi thread is.

monosylab1k
12-12-2017, 04:21 PM
You should have mentioned it in your header.

Now you've got people seeing this thread and going to see what the last post in the Last Jedi thread is.

If I'm asking for a post to be deleted in a Star Wars thread, why would you think it needs to be deleted? Clearly because it's a spoiler. If someone sees this thread, and thinks "hmmm lemme check it out" and then wants to get pissed at me for making this thread, then they're a fucking retard.

And it's not like I even give that much of a shit about spoilers, it's just that I doubt anybody was expecting spoilers 2 days before the fucking movie even opens.

Silver&Black
12-12-2017, 06:40 PM
Thanks mono. Good looking out.

Reck
12-12-2017, 07:19 PM
If I'm asking for a post to be deleted in a Star Wars thread, why would you think it needs to be deleted? Clearly because it's a spoiler. If someone sees this thread, and thinks "hmmm lemme check it out" and then wants to get pissed at me for making this thread, then they're a fucking retard.

And it's not like I even give that much of a shit about spoilers, it's just that I doubt anybody was expecting spoilers 2 days before the fucking movie even opens.

Did the script get leaked or something?

koriwhat
12-12-2017, 07:56 PM
can someone please delete the whole star wars franchise. lame shit for lame nerds and wannabe nerds alike.

spurraider21
12-12-2017, 08:18 PM
you would post a gif of football... fuck that loser sport! break out your kneepads and go kneel with them.

can someone please delete the whole star wars franchise. lame shit for lame nerds and wannabe nerds alike.

yeah bro! i hate football, star wars, democrats, republicans, everything! im so fucking awesome! lets get lit!

koriwhat
12-12-2017, 08:25 PM
yeah bro! i hate football, star wars, democrats, republicans, everything! im so fucking awesome! lets get lit!

hey we all have our likes and dislikes. you don't like what i say, ignore me or you know, just keep up your shit show.

redzero
12-13-2017, 02:54 AM
I (A) think "being spoiled" is vastly overrated and (B) that people should never go around looking for discussions about games, tv shows, or movies around their release times if they fear "being spoiled," which is just asking for trouble.

Avante
12-13-2017, 03:07 AM
Never seen a Star Wars movie. But....a huge sci fi fan, so.......???

spurraider21
12-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Never seen a Star Wars movie. But....a huge sci fi fan, so.......???
i dont think you'd enjoy anything besides episode 1, since that one has child actors

Chucho
12-13-2017, 12:03 PM
i dont think you'd enjoy anything besides episode 1, since that one has child actors

Buh-zing. +1

Chucho
12-13-2017, 12:04 PM
I've never seen one either. Just not my thing. Although I read thru the story/plot one time and that was awesome. Some things I really like the written and not the visual.

Chinook
12-13-2017, 12:11 PM

Or read the book*

Blake
12-13-2017, 12:18 PM

Jorts and tats on the back legs, brah

Chucho
12-13-2017, 12:18 PM
Jorts and tats on the back legs

And tube socks. You just don't do it with calf tattoos.

Silver&Black
12-13-2017, 12:45 PM

^
Savage

Blake
12-13-2017, 12:48 PM

https://www.therpf.com/attachments/f79/cartoon-prop-question-family-guy-star-wars-episode-swf9.jpg-5295d1190770811

spurraider21
12-13-2017, 12:50 PM
https://www.therpf.com/attachments/f79/cartoon-prop-question-family-guy-star-wars-episode-swf9.jpg-5295d1190770811
:lol perfect

benefactor
12-13-2017, 01:11 PM
https://gifyu.com/images/RondoPassFakeVsWolves2.gif

monosylab1k
12-13-2017, 02:05 PM
I (A) think "being spoiled" is vastly overrated and (B) that people should never go around looking for discussions about games, tv shows, or movies around their release times if they fear "being spoiled," which is just asking for trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOET4ZX9TKY

Or read the book*

Silver&Black
12-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Some faggot on here made a thread titled something like "Han Solo dies in new Star Wars movie"....or something similar. Can't find it. Think it got deleted. But, I'm 99% sure it was made and that's how I found out before I ever saw the movie.

Why make that thread? Why title the thread that? Even if you tried your best to avoid spoilers and didn't click on anything Star Wars related....you can't help but to read that while browsing the threads. That's some lowdown dirty shit right there.

koriwhat
12-13-2017, 03:08 PM
Jorts and tats on the back legs, brah

pants and tattoos big whoop.... sad couch and even more sad cuck.

Blake
12-13-2017, 03:12 PM
pants and tattoos big whoop.... sad couch and even more sad cuck.

K, nerd

koriwhat
12-13-2017, 03:15 PM
K, nerd

how can yall actually be into that B rated shit show called star wars? shit's lame. i have a buddy in LA that is obsessed with that franchise, even back when we were kids, and i just don't get it at all. snoozefest!

btw, i am a nerd. just not a star wars nerd.

Blake
12-13-2017, 03:16 PM
how can yall actually be into that B rated shit show called star wars? shit's lame. i have a buddy in LA that is obsessed with that franchise, even back when we were kids, and i just don't get it at all. snoozefest!

Loved it when I was a kid. Still see the old ones and get that nostalgic feeling.

I do think the new ones are pure crap tho

koriwhat
12-13-2017, 03:18 PM
Loved it when I was a kid. Still see the old ones and get that nostalgic feeling.

I do think the new ones are pure cap tho

i don't necessarily hate star wars but it's definitely not something i long for or keep up with. the old ones are what they are and the new ones are just cheesy B rated movies with B rated actors. boring stuff to me except seeing where cgi is headed.

i might not give a damn about star wars but whatever. to each their own. i just don't see the appeal or hype.

Chris
12-13-2017, 06:15 PM
:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao

monosylab1k
12-13-2017, 06:28 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lmao hiding from the Roy Moore thread like the pussy you are.

Reck
12-13-2017, 09:45 PM
I've never seen one either. Just not my thing. Although I read thru the story/plot one time and that was awesome. Some things I really like the written and not the visual.

It's the oposite for me.

The story in these movies are just run of the mill. Repetitive as shit.

Those sequels. :lol

And the 7th one totally copied a New Hope almost shot for shot with different characters.

The theater experience cant be beat with these movies. Specially in IMAX.

Chucho
12-13-2017, 10:52 PM
It's the oposite for me.

The story in these movies are just run of the mill. Repetitive as shit.

Those sequels. :lol

And the 7th one totally copied a New Hope almost shot for shot with different characters.

The theater experience cant be beat with these movies. Specially in IMAX.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind giving them a shot on the big screen, but man, since I stopped smoking pot back in July, I've been even more less enthusiastic about movies and tv shows than ever before. Before the kid, we'd go to the movies at least once a month and in 13, specifically the summer, we saw like almost every major movie when we spent basically every weekend in the Bay or Sac.

redzero
12-14-2017, 03:50 PM

Oh, come on, Mono. You created an entire thread because I spoiled one plot point about a movie. I thought you had thicker skin than this.

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 03:56 PM
Oh, come on, Mono. You created an entire thread because I spoiled one plot point about a movie. I thought you had thicker skin than this.

I made this thread for other people so that if they did care about spoilers, they would avoid the first thread. Personally I got over it after about five seconds.

And your :cry it was just one plot point :cry comment is such a disingenuous pile of shit. Saying “Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze” is also only spoiling one plot point, but that’s one huge fucking plot point, and it would be pretty shitty for someone to yell that at a line of people waiting to see The Usual Suspects back in the day.

redzero
12-14-2017, 04:04 PM
I made this thread for other people so that if they did care about spoilers, they would avoid the first thread. Personally I got over it after about five seconds.

And your :cry it was just one plot point :cry comment is such a disingenuous pile of shit. Saying “Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze” is also only spoiling one plot point, but that’s one huge fucking plot point, and it would be pretty shitty for someone to yell that at a line of people waiting to see The Usual Suspects back in the day.

:cry Oh no! How can I enjoy this movie now that I know that this thing happens?! :cry

It does not matter. And if it truly mattered, that person shouldn't be looking for anything Star Wars related if they haven't seen the movie yet.

Spurtacular
12-14-2017, 04:32 PM
monosylab1k

:lmao FULL-ON TANTRUM.

spurraider21
12-14-2017, 04:34 PM
:lol jimmer fredette

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 04:34 PM
:cry Oh no! How can I enjoy this movie now that I know that this thing happens?! :cry

It does not matter. And if it truly mattered, that person shouldn't be looking for anything Star Wars related if they haven't seen the movie yet.

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 04:35 PM
monosylab1k

:lmao FULL-ON TANTRUM.

Spurtacular

:lmao SUPPORTS PEDOPHILES.

Spurtacular
12-14-2017, 04:39 PM
Spurtacular (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615)

:lmao SUPPORTS PEDOPHILES.

:lmao The tantrum continues.....

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 04:43 PM
I support pedophiles

Spurtacular
12-14-2017, 04:45 PM
^^^

Unhinged.

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 04:58 PM
Only God Forgives was boring and a complete waste of Gosling's talent. You'll get more enjoyment from Gosling performance in The Place Beyond The Pines, even though (SPOILERS) he's only in it for 40 minutes. Drive is cool, though.

casually drops Star Wars spoilers two days before it opens. yet concerned enough about spoiling Ryan Gosling's screen time in The Place Beyond The Pines to give a warning.

Hipster
12-14-2017, 05:00 PM

casually drops Star Wars spoilers two days before it opens. yet concerned enough about spoiling Ryan Gosling's screen time in The Place Beyond The Pines to give a warning.

Well yeah, of course. What's the big deal? Don't bother answering I need to go smoke a Parliament Light.

Blake
12-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Han is dead?

leemajors
12-14-2017, 05:47 PM
I don't care about spoilers, but a spoiler tag or something should have been used. It was lame.

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 06:29 PM
arrested development... lol

Mark Celibate
12-14-2017, 07:26 PM

whoa lighten up, brah. I don't care about Star Wars but episodes 4-6 were pretty cool for their time

https://i.imgur.com/oDKTcbB.png

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 07:44 PM
lol nah star wars is for little kids. but whatever, if you like it then so be it.

Mark Celibate
12-14-2017, 08:06 PM
rofl good to know you're still retarded and can't read

:lol tattooing 'grandma' on bubba's asscheeks for a living

pgardn
12-14-2017, 08:20 PM
This is a fantastic thread.
I love this place.

ST is absolutely unique. There is a laugh to be found in every little corner.

Chris
12-14-2017, 08:35 PM

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 11:30 PM
lol nah star wars is for little kids. but whatever, if you like it then so be it.

:lmao “Star Wars is for kids! Drawing permanent cartoons on your body is for adults!”

redzero
12-15-2017, 05:15 AM

:lol are you seriously so butthurt about me spoiling The Last Jedi that you went searching through my posts for anything spoiler related?

Stop being a butthurt fag and get over it.

benefactor
12-15-2017, 08:47 AM
:lol tattooing 'grandma' on bubba's asscheeks for a living
:lol

Blake
12-15-2017, 09:21 AM

Lol Chris wants so bad to talk about Star Wars but suddenly remembered the boycott

monosylab1k
12-15-2017, 10:03 AM
:lol are you seriously so butthurt about me spoiling The Last Jedi that you went searching through my posts for anything spoiler related?

monosylab1k
12-15-2017, 10:05 AM
Lol Chris wants so bad to talk about Star Wars but suddenly remembered the boycott

koriwhat
12-15-2017, 04:48 PM
:lmao “Star Wars is for kids! Drawing permanent cartoons on your body is for adults!”

it really is for the kids but yeah i can see what you're saying. sometimes i do cartoonish tattoos and sometimes i don't. lol

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:51 AM

He goes out of his way.

UZER
12-17-2017, 09:37 AM
i don't necessarily hate star wars but it's definitely not something i long for or keep up with. the old ones are what they are and the new ones are just cheesy B rated movies with B rated actors. boring stuff to me except seeing where cgi is headed.

i might not give a damn about star wars but whatever. to each their own. i just don't see the appeal or hype.

Hey, some people don't see the hype watching grown men get paid millions of dollars to literally play a game called basketball that has absolutely no bearing on their daily personal life.

They think it's stupid that basketball 'nerds' invest hours watching a games, spend lots of money going to games, spend money buying the merchandise. He'll, some will even put tattoos of the franchise logo on their body!

When it comes to entertainment, every just likes what they like man.

koriwhat
12-17-2017, 04:02 PM
Hey, some people don't see the hype watching grown men get paid millions of dollars to literally play a game called basketball that has absolutely no bearing on their daily personal life.

They think it's stupid that basketball 'nerds' invest hours watching a games, spend lots of money going to games, spend money buying the merchandise. He'll, some will even put tattoos of the franchise logo on their body!

When it comes to entertainment, every just likes what they like man.

No doubt.

dirk4mvp
12-17-2017, 04:33 PM
He'll, some will even put tattoos of the franchise logo on their body!

:lol

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 09:11 PM
:lmao This thread for posterity.