PDA

View Full Version : Can We Agree on This?

UZER
12-12-2017, 11:00 PM
Pop does not want to be coaching anymore. I'm talking about him just really no longer having the drive to be diligent everyday on improving the team. Instead, it's just whatever the fuck he feels like whenever he feels like it. If they win, great. If they lose, it's just basketball.

Can't really say I blame him. He got pulled back in by Aldridge. He old and tired.

Dude just needs to retire already.

Robz4000
12-12-2017, 11:05 PM
He really wants to recruit for USA basketball though (keeping LeBron and Co on board for another Olympics, etc) so I can't see him retiring for another few seasons.

I do agree he's bored with regular season basketball and really the NBA in general.

K...
12-12-2017, 11:09 PM
I think he knows the spurs aren't going to pass the third seed, so they can lose some games.

Hoops Czar
12-12-2017, 11:11 PM
He really wants to recruit for USA basketball though (keeping LeBron and Co on board for another Olympics, etc) so I can't see him retiring for another few seasons.

I do agree he's bored with regular season basketball and really the NBA in general.

I can see that Olympic not winning gold.

Crazymaddopeyo
12-12-2017, 11:17 PM
I don’t agree and I’m curious what you saw in this game that you think that. I saw players who couldn’t hit a shot to save their life.

Spurtacular
12-12-2017, 11:23 PM
You my nigga UZER. But this is a frustration thread. With all Pop's Trump bull shit, I'm still not taking cheap shots either. Maybe, his interest wanes. But he's putting in some work, tbh.

sasaint
12-12-2017, 11:25 PM
I don’t agree and I’m curious what you saw in this game that you think that. I saw players who couldn’t hit a shot to save their life.

I saw a coach who sat on the sidelines and watched his team hemorrhage without doing much of anything to energize his team, make any adjustments or halt the Mavs' momentum. When the game ended the Spurs had 2 timeouts left. Pop saving them for the Rockets' game?

UZER
12-12-2017, 11:31 PM

Its just not about this game.

LaMarcus Bryant
12-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Agreed fully with OP

John B
12-12-2017, 11:34 PM
It’s a freaking one game. Kawhi has to be acclimated back, and it disrupted the flow a bit. Just need a game or two

daslicer
12-12-2017, 11:35 PM
It’s a freaking one game. Kawhi has to be acclimated back, and it disrupted the flow a bit. Just need a game or two

Pretty much this it could take a few games for the team to get used to playing with Kawhi again.

UZER
12-12-2017, 11:38 PM
You my nigga UZER. But this is a frustration thread. With all Pop's Trump bull shit, I'm still not taking cheap shots either. Maybe, his interest wanes. But he's putting in some work, tbh.

He just doesn't want to be there anymore. That's all I'm saying.

Hes a caricature of what he used to be. It's all about his shtick more than coaching now.

coachmac87
12-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Gotta be more specific OP..

Pop is in a tough spot..he doesn't have 4 ALL-NBA players or arguably the best player of all time...

Literally just got his best player back tonight...so once again be more specific on your criticisms

koriwhat
12-12-2017, 11:39 PM
he's been this way for a few yrs now.

TheGreatYacht
12-12-2017, 11:49 PM
I disagree. Carlisle, Kerr, Rivers, and Donovan just have his number

daslicer
12-12-2017, 11:53 PM

I'll give you Rivers and Donovan. They both out coached Pop in '15 and '16. Pop is 2-1 all time against Carlisle in the playoffs. Also last year I wouldn't call Kerr owning Pop once Kawhi got injured. Spurs had no chance in hell once that injury happened.

UZER
12-13-2017, 12:06 AM
I'll give you Rivers and Donovan. They both out coached Pop in '15 and '16. Pop is 2-1 all time against Carlisle in the playoffs. Also last year I wouldn't call Kerr owning Pop once Kawhi got injured. Spurs had no chance in hell once that injury happened.

Pop hack-a'd his own team out of the '15 series won against Doc. Getting too cute. Again, shtick over coaching.

daslicer
12-13-2017, 12:07 AM
Pop hack-a'd his own team out of the '15 series won against Doc. Getting too cute. Again, shtick over coaching.

I agree I felt the Spurs had the momentum in game 6 of that series until Pop went to the hack a Jordan. It disrupted the Spurs offensive flow and they never seemed to recover after it.

UZER
12-13-2017, 12:12 AM
I agree I felt the Spurs had the momentum in game 6 of that series until Pop went to the hack a Jordan. It disrupted the Spurs offensive flow and they never seemed to recover after it.

Exactly what I was referring to.

SAGirl
12-13-2017, 12:22 AM
I saw a coach who sat on the sidelines and watched his team hemorrhage without doing much of anything to energize his team, make any adjustments or halt the Mavs' momentum. When the game ended the Spurs had 2 timeouts left. Pop saving them for the Rockets' game?
Wow. Great observation.
Maybe he needed to get thrown out and let Messina coach.

boutons_deux
12-13-2017, 12:25 AM

been happening a lot, esp in 1st qtr, coming out cold, getting in a hole

and not blowing out anybody.

sasaint
12-13-2017, 12:29 AM
Wow. Great observation.
Maybe he needed to get thrown out and let Messina coach.

He just sits on his hands any more and watches the Spurs squander possession after possession. He does very little to try to halt our skids or the opponents' runs.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-13-2017, 01:34 AM
Sure because the team is underachieving without a top 3 NBA player :lol

YGWHI
12-13-2017, 01:47 AM
Pretty much this it could take a few games for the team to get used to playing with Kawhi again.

But Kawhi didn't play a single minute in the 4th quarter which was the Spurs' worst quarter.

Tonight game was just a combo of Pop crazy rotations in the 2nd half and some guys underperforming.

raybies
12-13-2017, 03:42 AM
same here. Only Kawhi and Gay shot above 50, other than that is was a crapfest. You guys want Pop to sub in and make shots too.

John B
12-13-2017, 04:33 AM
But Kawhi didn't play a single minute in the 4th quarter which was the Spurs' worst quarter.

Tonight game was just a combo of Pop crazy rotations in the 2nd half and some guys underperforming.

I think Kawhi teammates 1. Underestimated the Mavs especially how they won the last games against them, and 2. They thought they could just wait for Kawhi to take over. I’m sure Pops addressed the same just nastier :lol

weeks
12-13-2017, 04:53 AM
Can We Agree on Anything?

no

NameLess Scrub
12-13-2017, 06:56 AM

How does Kerr have anybody's number?

He has an absurd collection of talent.

ernest787
12-13-2017, 09:05 AM
Was at the game. The only issue tonight was no one but Kawhi and Gay could hit anything. LMA had a nice line but he missed a lot of easy baskets. Mavs have literally no one on that team that can guard LMA and he came up empty too many times.

If a few 3s land in the 3rd quarter the Spurs would have blown open the game. Just a bad shooting night.

spursistan
12-13-2017, 09:16 AM
Rick Carlisle has been his daddy the past half decade. The Spurs only really crushed them in 2015-16 season; otherwise the past few years the games against Dallas have been way too close relative to the disparity in talent between the teams..Mavs even managed to sneak few of them when they were at their worst..

Pop needs to get his head out of his ass and start coaching again. He needs to fuckin' figure out the Aldridge-Kawhi tandem once and for all. This team may not beat the Warriors, or the Rockets for that matter, but they should be better than what the current metrics show them to be.

bklynspursfan
12-13-2017, 10:34 AM
Precious

SAGirl
12-13-2017, 10:57 AM
His substitutions were bad. It’s like he didn’t take the game seriously. Guys who played in the first half didn’t play in the second. It affects their rhythm. Some guys played insufficient minutes to even really evaluate. What are you going to learn with 3 minutes of BP3 and 4 of Bertans? Nothing. Not enough for them to even take a shot.

Pop will be better off sticking to some guys one game and some others if he’s still evaluating and just giving them sufficient minutes bc playing 13 guys throws everyone off.

It just seems Pop stuck to his cards more than adjusting. I also think he waited too long to adjust since the guards couldn’t defend. He didn’t have an answer or adjustment until too late.

Dex
12-13-2017, 11:39 AM
:pop: The team needed to lose so they don''t think they are invincible now that Kawhi is back.

spurraider21
12-13-2017, 11:55 AM
no. pop is still elite. spurfan is just spoiled because they're used to the GOAT masking a lot of the teams flaws

daslicer
12-13-2017, 12:08 PM
no. pop is still elite. spurfan is just spoiled because they're used to the GOAT masking a lot of the teams flaws

Pretty much this.

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2017, 01:24 PM
How much longer will he keep this minutes restriction on HOTS? Fatty Mills is only good for two things. Eating and funding his girl's clothing line with the 50M he finessed from Drunkford.

ernest787
12-13-2017, 01:40 PM
His substitutions were bad. What are you going to learn with 3 minutes of BP3 and 4 of Bertans? Nothing. Not enough for them to even take a shot.

It's post like these that make it hard to take you and a lot of other posters on this board seriously.

You may not have been able to get anything from the 3 or 4 minutes these guys were on the court, but that doesn't mean Pop didn't. Sometimes guys are given an opportunity to earn more PT in a game and they don't cease it. Or maybe Kawhi got way more tired then he was expecting, so Pop had to buy a few minutes.

There are so many reasons for why guys only received a few minutes and we will never know the exact right answer, but acting like you are in the know b/c you can read a stat sheet is stupid.

Further, the rotation had nothing to do with the Spurs losing that game. The Spurs were up after half and had a chance to pull away. Unfortunately, the team could not hit a shot. If a couple of those 3s go down, no one is complaining.

DontStopBelieving
12-13-2017, 01:42 PM
Rick Carlisle has been his daddy the past half decade. The Spurs only really crushed them in 2015-16 season; otherwise the past few years the games against Dallas have been way too close relative to the disparity in talent between the teams..Mavs even managed to sneak few of them when they were at their worst..

Pop needs to get his head out of his ass and start coaching again. He needs to fuckin' figure out the Aldridge-Kawhi tandem once and for all. This team may not beat the Warriors, or the Rockets for that matter, but they should be better than what the current metrics show them to be.

It's one game. What the hell are you talking about?

Maddog
12-13-2017, 02:14 PM
It's post like these that make it hard to take you and a lot of other posters on this board seriously.

You may not have been able to get anything from the 3 or 4 minutes these guys were on the court, but that doesn't mean Pop didn't. Sometimes guys are given an opportunity to earn more PT in a game and they don't cease it. Or maybe Kawhi got way more tired then he was expecting, so Pop had to buy a few minutes.

There are so many reasons for why guys only received a few minutes and we will never know the exact right answer, but acting like you are in the know b/c you can read a stat sheet is stupid.

Further, the rotation had nothing to do with the Spurs losing that game. The Spurs were up after half and had a chance to pull away. Unfortunately, the team could not hit a shot. If a couple of those 3s go down, no one is complaining.

It's one game. What the hell are you talking about?

Game 28 out 82- roughly a 1/3 way through.
Currently on pace for 55 to 56 wins
Best player has played 15 minutes total.
Several Starters still on minutes restriction Parker, Danny (groin), Kawhi.
Pop always plays around with the lineup - before tightening the rotation.
Shot like $%^& and lost a game.

SAGirl
12-13-2017, 02:28 PM

It’s an opinion and an observation. I don’t care if you take me seriously or not. That’s up to you.

ernest787
12-13-2017, 03:22 PM
It’s an opinion and an observation. I don’t care if you take me seriously or not. That’s up to you.

No. You are backpedaling now. You tried to post your opinion as fact and you got called out on it.

Just like you have been posting that JSimms has been bad on the season. May I ask how many minutes you have watched him play?

BD24
12-13-2017, 06:02 PM
I was at that game and was absolutely fucking furious.

If Pop doesn't get all cute we win that game and who knows how the rest of the playoffs go. We could have been looking at #6 tbh. A damn shame

daslicer
12-13-2017, 06:30 PM
I was at that game and was absolutely fucking furious.

If Pop doesn't get all cute we win that game and who knows how the rest of the playoffs go. We could have been looking at #6 tbh. A damn shame

I thought the Spurs were on the verge of pulling off a '95 Rockets type of run if they had won that series. Pop screwed up in game 6 for sure but I despised Doc more than Pop during that series. I always get angry when opposing coaches play the ref card when they lose to the Spurs like Doc did during that series. Anyways looking back its pretty frustrating when you think about what could have been had the Spurs won that series. There is high probability the Warriors are probably ringless and KD is not in Oakland.

TD 21
12-13-2017, 06:55 PM
I thought the Spurs were on the verge of pulling off a '95 Rockets type of run if they had won that series. Pop screwed up in game 6 for sure but I despised Doc more than Pop during that series. I always get angry when opposing coaches play the ref card when they lose to the Spurs like Doc did during that series. Anyways looking back its pretty frustrating when you think about what could have been had the Spurs won that series. There is high probability the Warriors are probably ringless and KD is not in Oakland.

Rockets more than likely finish them. Parker and Splitter were hanging by a thread physically and everyone not named Duncan, Leonard and Green, was spent in every sense of the word from deep runs the previous 3 seasons.

If not for injuries derailing Thunder and Cavaliers, one of them more than likely wins the championship in '15. Warriors were unsure of themselves and had stage fright. Believe it was Adande, who said they were celebrating in their locker room, when they found out Spurs lost to Pelicans and would be out of their bracket.

exstatic
12-13-2017, 07:33 PM
Sorry. 19-8, minus your best player just doesn’t say ‘mailing it in’ to me.

daslicer
12-13-2017, 07:51 PM
Rockets more than likely finish them. Parker and Splitter were hanging by a thread physically and everyone not named Duncan, Leonard and Green, was spent in every sense of the word from deep runs the previous 3 seasons.

If not for injuries derailing Thunder and Cavaliers, one of them more than likely wins the championship in '15. Warriors were unsure of themselves and had stage fright. Believe it was Adande, who said they were celebrating in their locker room, when they found out Spurs lost to Pelicans and would be out of their bracket.

I think the Spurs would have had a good chance of beating the Rox. You can say I'm biased but I don't respect James Harden. Just like last year I believe he would have found a way to choke against the Spurs. Also Duncan knew how to frustrate and get inside of Dwight's head which was evident in '13.

The '15 Warriors were a lot like the '00 Lakers. Just like the '00 Lakers they had confidence issues throughout the playoffs and barely won. I believe in both cases had they not won the first championship both franchises don't win multiple championships. The Warriors especially don't have the confidence they have today had they not won in '15. They probably end up being like the '00 Dirk Mavs or '00 Nash-Amare suns.

TD 21
12-13-2017, 08:07 PM
I think the Spurs would have had a good chance of beating the Rox. You can say I'm biased but I don't respect James Harden. Just like last year I believe he would have found a way to choke against the Spurs. Also Duncan knew how to frustrate and get inside of Dwight's head which was evident in '13.

The '15 Warriors were a lot like the '00 Lakers. Just like the '00 Lakers they had confidence issues throughout the playoffs and barely won. I believe in both cases had they not won the first championship both franchises don't win multiple championships. The Warriors especially don't have the confidence they have today had they not won in '15. They probably end up being like the '00 Dirk Mavs or '00 Nash-Amare suns.

It wasn't even so much about Rockets (they just so happened to be the next opponent); I just don't think Spurs had the legs to go another round period. Pop said something along those lines after they were eliminated.

Too much talent, basketball IQ, chemistry and youth for me to believe Warriors don't find a way to win a championship either way . . . but I question how many they'd have won had Durant not signed. Eventually, every system offense meets its match and in comes down to having a physically imposing best player who can make something out of nothing (like Duncan getting Spurs over hump by scoring or getting to the line on 4 post ups when Thunder had them on the ropes in game 6 of '14 WCF). This is why small guard led teams almost never win championships.

weebo
12-13-2017, 08:22 PM
It's a marathon....

daslicer
12-13-2017, 09:07 PM
It wasn't even so much about Rockets (they just so happened to be the next opponent); I just don't think Spurs had the legs to go another round period. Pop said something along those lines after they were eliminated.

Too much talent, basketball IQ, chemistry and youth for me to believe Warriors don't find a way to win a championship either way . . . but I question how many they'd have won had Durant not signed. Eventually, every system offense meets its match and in comes down to having a physically imposing best player who can make something out of nothing (like Duncan getting Spurs over hump by scoring or getting to the line on 4 post ups when Thunder had them on the ropes in game 6 of '14 WCF). This is why small guard led teams almost never win championships.

I thought the Warriors were pretty much finished after '16 granted I felt they would have won that series against the Cavs had Draymond not gotten suspended. With that being said I felt the suspension destroyed the momentum they had in that series and once Lebron asserted himself along with Kyrie it was pretty much over for them. I thought Lebron and Kyrie exposed a lot of weaknesses that they had just like you said above they didn't have a player who could psychically impose his will when they desperately needed to get a bucket. Obviously Durant has now change the whole entire complexion of their team.

SAGirl
12-13-2017, 09:51 PM
No. You are backpedaling now. You tried to post your opinion as fact and you got called out on it.

Just like you have been posting that JSimms has been bad on the season. May I ask how many minutes you have watched him play?
Not backpedaling.
Also Simmons sucks dude.
Take it however you want it. Or don't take it.:rolleyes

ernest787
12-14-2017, 09:44 AM
Not backpedaling.
Also Simmons sucks dude.
Take it however you want it. Or don't take it.:rolleyes

Again... how many minutes of Simmons have you watched this season?

UZER
12-14-2017, 11:13 AM
Edit: This thread isn't about the Mavs loss.

And I'm not saying Pop doesn't want to win, it just not as important. He doesn't have the same drive and his coaching style over recent years reflects that. He really doesn't even want to be on the bench anymore, but got pulled back in by Aldridge, and as others have mentioned, probably to recruit for Team USA.

But he's become more shtick, which is lazy, than coaching.

ernest787
12-14-2017, 11:22 AM
Again... how many minutes of Simmons have you watched this season?
SAGirl - where you at? I'm still waiting for the answer.

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 12:56 PM
Edit: This thread isn't about the Mavs loss.

And I'm not saying Pop doesn't want to win, it just not as important. He doesn't have the same drive and his coaching style over recent years reflects that. He really doesn't even want to be on the bench anymore, but got pulled back in by Aldridge, and as others have mentioned, probably to recruit for Team USA.

But he's become more shtick, which is lazy, than coaching.
he seems disengaged at times. could be age.

ernest787
12-14-2017, 01:14 PM
he seems disengaged at times. could be age.

Hey. I'm still waiting for an answer to how many minutes you've watched of Simmons?

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 01:21 PM
http://efunnyimages.com/wp-content/uploads/funny-love-stalker-quote.jpg

:lol

ernest787
12-14-2017, 01:23 PM
http://efunnyimages.com/wp-content/uploads/funny-love-stalker-quote.jpg

Is that your way of saying you are throwing around statements like "Simmons sucks" but haven't watched him play this year? Hmmmmmmm....

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 01:30 PM
ernest you don't need to quote me, obviously you don't take hints.

ernest787
12-14-2017, 02:53 PM
ernest you don't need to quote me, obviously you don't take hints.

So are you going to answer the question or nah?

TheGreatYacht
12-14-2017, 02:58 PM
Usual deflecting by the one-man Fathead krew

NameLess Scrub
12-14-2017, 03:01 PM
I thought the Warriors were pretty much finished after '16 granted I felt they would have won that series against the Cavs had Draymond not gotten suspended. With that being said I felt the suspension destroyed the momentum they had in that series and once Lebron asserted himself along with Kyrie it was pretty much over for them. I thought Lebron and Kyrie exposed a lot of weaknesses that they had just like you said above they didn't have a player who could psychically impose his will when they desperately needed to get a bucket. Obviously Durant has now change the whole entire complexion of their team.

I think both '15 and '16 where titles decided by injury (and draymond's crap).
It could have been either Warriors/Warriors, or Cavs/Warriors.

I also think it was possible for the Spurs to pull a threepeat from 13-15, given how they lost the '13 title, and the injuries in '15.

TimDunkem
12-14-2017, 03:01 PM
Call Simmons a "negative", or say he's "inefficient" all you want, but you can't objectively watch him play and say "he sucks".

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Call Simmons a "negative", or say he's "inefficient" all you want, but you can't objectively watch him play and say "he sucks".
obviously triggering some trolls here per par though. :tu
they don't really care about him... only that they think it bothers me. :rolleyes

since he's not on the team there is no point to even bother

ernest787
12-14-2017, 03:09 PM
obviously triggering some trolls here per par though. :tu
they don't really care about him... only that they think it bothers me. :rolleyes

since he's not on the team there is no point to even bother

Trolls? I think it's people who are tried of your shtick and are calling you out now. So again... how many minutes of Simmons have you watched this year?

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 03:10 PM
dude you don't need to quote me... but I know you are gonna...

ernest787
12-14-2017, 03:10 PM
dude you don't need to quote me... but I know you are gonna...

Lots of posting but still haven't answered the question....

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 03:12 PM
ernest has to be an alter ego of Tholdren at this rate.

ernest787
12-14-2017, 03:15 PM
ernest has to be an alter ego of Tholdren at this rate.

Or he is a poster that is asking you how many minutes you have watched Simmons play this year. You act like this is a one off post you made about Simmons. For someone "who doesn't care about him" you have posted similar things across multiple threads on this board regarding him.

Yet when you have been asked how much of his game you have watched this year, you have yet to provide an answer. Which seems to mean that you are looking at a box score and trying to use that to further your position on fathead.

#playerfan

tonight...you
12-14-2017, 04:54 PM
https://b6c18f286245704fe3e9-05e2055f4cd9122af02914269431c9f6.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.c om/5972060_mean-girls-musical-in-the-works-10-reasons_t343060a9.gif

SpursforSix
12-14-2017, 05:04 PM
https://b6c18f286245704fe3e9-05e2055f4cd9122af02914269431c9f6.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.c om/5972060_mean-girls-musical-in-the-works-10-reasons_t343060a9.gif

translation : We all wish we still had prime Tim Duncan.

NameLess Scrub
12-14-2017, 05:23 PM

Prime Timmy + Kawhi in the 00s sounds like the ultimate anti-Lakers.

tonight...you
12-14-2017, 05:52 PM
Damn... I'm going to hire you as my shrink.
How much you charge?

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 06:25 PM
or even this tim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sedat305uCE

tonight...you
12-14-2017, 06:33 PM
or even this tim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sedat305uCE
Don't you go making the tears appears, SA...
Stop it!

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 06:37 PM
Don't you go making the tears appears, SA...
Stop it!

Just hoping this team can click eventually. No one like Timmy though. :toast

tonight...you
12-14-2017, 06:40 PM
Just hoping this team can click eventually. No one like Timmy though. :toast
It's like trying to move on from the greatest partner you ever had.
Nobody was at fault, it just had to happen, but there you are- still having to move forward and you already know that whoever comes in won't stack up to who has been there already.

It's a mild form of torture, to be sure.

TD 21
12-14-2017, 07:08 PM

:lol Curry was 28, Green and Thompson were 26 and none suffered career altering injuries. Even without Durant, there weren't going anywhere. The question would have been, how many times would Cavaliers, Thunder and Spurs, have emasculated them?

I don't blame them for recruiting Durant, but at the same time, short of James signing with Rockets and them beating them, we'll never know if they could have been real champions (given Cavaliers' injuries, they didn't face a single contender in '15) and if so, how many times? That was what they forfeited by signing him.

daslicer
12-14-2017, 07:28 PM
:lol Curry was 28, Green and Thompson were 26 and none suffered career altering injuries. Even without Durant, there weren't going anywhere. The question would have been, how many times would Cavaliers, Thunder and Spurs, have emasculated them?

I don't blame them for recruiting Durant, but at the same time, short of James signing with Rockets and them beating them, we'll never know if they could have been real champions (given Cavaliers' injuries, they didn't face a single contender in '15) and if so, how many times? That was what they forfeited by signing him.

Obviously they were still young but I thought them losing to the Cavs in '16 was psychologically devastating much like the Mavs choke job against Miami in '06. Mavs eventually did win in '11 but you saw how long it took them to recover. The warriors would have still been a top team in the west but I felt they were going to be a team that would choke consistently in the playoffs when facing a challenging rival like the Thunder,Spurs,Cavs and even the Rox.

pgardn
12-14-2017, 07:55 PM
No.

We can't.

UZER
01-03-2018, 09:31 PM
Anyone?

Told you its all shtick now.

UZER
01-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Bump

UZER
02-04-2018, 01:01 PM

its obvious people.

DMC
02-04-2018, 01:07 PM
pity bump

UZER
04-16-2018, 11:50 PM
bump

dbestpro
04-16-2018, 11:52 PM
Pop is coaching by picking his nose and flicking a boogie on the wall to see what sticks.

UZER
11-30-2018, 10:17 PM
How bout now?