PDA

View Full Version : Another Trump issue.........

lebomb
12-13-2017, 08:06 AM
Why does he always have to say he did something, or had a part in something happening all the time. Its like he needs everyones praise for him being phenomenal (In his own mind of course). Why not just do your job and people will see if you did something worth a shit or not.

President Donald Trump went back to Twitter Wednesday morning following Alabama's election stunner, claiming that he didn't endorse Republican candidate Roy Moore in the primary election because Trump knew Moore wouldn't be "able to win."
"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!" Trump tweeted early Wednesday morning.

Yes Mr. Trump you are the man. :rolleyes

Will Hunting
12-13-2017, 09:22 AM
It’s because he has the emotional maturity of a child.

boutons_deux
12-13-2017, 09:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN6MxLYB8hM

Clipper Nation
12-13-2017, 10:06 AM
Trump's not wrong, tbh. If Alabama voters had listened to him, Luther Strange would have won easily last night. Mo Brooks would have won easily too.

Bannon needs to go back to Breitbart and stop trying to be a kingmaker. He managed to find the one Republican in Alabama that could actually lose to a Democrat.

djohn2oo8
12-13-2017, 10:16 AM
:lmao Trump is wrong . Everybody he backs loses. fucking loser.

spurraider21
12-13-2017, 08:19 PM
ossoff lost in georgia by about 3.5%, and a democrat won a seat in alabama... wow

Reck
12-13-2017, 08:25 PM
Trump's not wrong, tbh. If Alabama voters had listened to him, Luther Strange would have won easily last night. Mo Brooks would have won easily too.

Bannon needs to go back to Breitbart and stop trying to be a kingmaker. He managed to find the one Republican in Alabama that could actually lose to a Democrat.

There is no way Trump would've known that.

Pedo Moore would've won minus the allegations. It proved fatal.

The fact he got a little more than half a million votes with all these allegations is shocking.

Clipper Nation
12-13-2017, 11:25 PM
There is no way Trump would've known that.

He literally said it months ago while campaigning for Strange:

On September 22, President Trump predicted that Roy Moore would likely lose to his Democrat opponent in the general election. He explained,

I have to say this, and you understand this and just look at the polls. Luther will definitely win. Roy has a very good chance of not winning in the general election. It's all about the general. Don't forget, we don't stop here. You have an election coming up the day this is over. So this is over on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, the new race begins. You've got to beat a Democrat. Luther is going to win easily and Roy's going to have a hard time winning.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24620/flashback-trump-predicted-roy-moore-would-lose-michael-j-knowles

Spurtacular
12-13-2017, 11:38 PM
:lmao

lebutt thought this was thread worthy. Couldn't keep it in the regular thread.

Reck
12-14-2017, 01:10 AM

On September 22, President Trump predicted that Roy Moore would likely lose to his Democrat opponent in the general election. He explained,

I have to say this, and you understand this and just look at the polls. Luther will definitely win. Roy has a very good chance of not winning in the general election. It's all about the general. Don't forget, we don't stop here. You have an election coming up the day this is over. So this is over on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, the new race begins. You've got to beat a Democrat. Luther is going to win easily and Roy's going to have a hard time winning.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24620/flashback-trump-predicted-roy-moore-would-lose-michael-j-knowles

Props for that.

Still doesn't explain why he went all in given that Moore was knee deep into sexual allegations. It even brought back his own sexual allegations from the campaign.

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 01:12 AM
Why does he always have to say he did something, or had a part in something happening all the time. Its like he needs everyones praise for him being phenomenal (In his own mind of course). Why not just do your job and people will see if you did something worth a shit or not.

President Donald Trump went back to Twitter Wednesday morning following Alabama's election stunner, claiming that he didn't endorse Republican candidate Roy Moore in the primary election because Trump knew Moore wouldn't be "able to win."
"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!" Trump tweeted early Wednesday morning.

Yes Mr. Trump you are the man. :rolleyes

not as bad as obama claiming small biz owners didn't create their business and i am assuming he wants to lay claim to doing so for all. fuck that puto!

Pavlov
12-14-2017, 01:14 AM
obama*ding*

Spurtacular
12-14-2017, 01:15 AM
*ding*

:lmao Triggered

Spurminator
12-14-2017, 01:16 AM
I have a lot of doubt about whether Trump actually believed Moore would have a hard time winning.

He has a tendency to say basically anything to make a case whether he believes it or not.

Anyway, here we are again debating the nuances of a President of the United States saying "I told you so" on social media.

dabom
12-14-2017, 02:28 AM
OP has a nice name. :tu

dabom
12-14-2017, 02:29 AM
Might be my french brother from another mother.

dabom
12-14-2017, 02:29 AM
I see he's from SA. hmmmm.

lebomb
12-14-2017, 07:46 AM
I see he's from SA. hmmmm.

What up cuz!!! :claw

pgardn
12-14-2017, 07:53 AM

No he changed his mind.
So he has been wrong at least twice.

pgardn
12-14-2017, 07:57 AM

Yeah thats all fine.

But what if he forgot he said this?
He wrote a whole published editorial about David Duke and said he did not know who he was.

Refer to DMC about testing his memory, not facts.

pgardn
12-14-2017, 07:59 AM
What up cuz!!! :claw

Oh no......

Spurtacular
12-14-2017, 11:16 AM
I have a lot of doubt about whether Trump actually believed Moore would have a hard time winning.

He has a tendency to say basically anything to make a case whether he believes it or not.

Anyway, here we are again debating the nuances of a President of the United States saying "I told you so" on social media.

:lmao Triggered.

Pavlov
12-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Dude doesn't even know what the word "triggered" means.

Spurminator
12-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Spurtacular is to gaslighting what Helen Keller is to playing golf, if she played 36 rounds a day.

Spurtacular
12-14-2017, 11:35 AM
^^^

:lmao Nice therapy session, gimps.

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 11:36 AM
not as bad as obama claiming small biz owners didn't create their business and i am assuming he wants to lay claim to doing so for all. fuck that puto!

:lmao totally not partisan
:lmao still falling for the right wing “you didn’t build that!” out of context sound bite.

spurraider21
12-14-2017, 11:42 AM
:lmao still falling for the right wing “you didn’t build that!” out of context sound bite.
next will be the "we have to pass it to see whats in it" bit

Spurtacular
12-14-2017, 11:42 AM

:lmao Still can't admit Obama fucked up.

monosylab1k
12-14-2017, 11:45 AM
:lmao Still can't admit Obama fucked up.

:lmao Still can’t admit you supported a pedophile

Pavlov
12-14-2017, 11:55 AM
:lmao Still can’t admit you supported a pedophile:lol

boutons_deux
12-14-2017, 01:11 PM
ossoff lost in georgia by about 3.5%, and a democrat won a seat in alabama... wow

a pro-abortion Democrat. :lol

Thanks, Stevie Bannon (with an "o")

spurraider21
12-14-2017, 01:13 PM
a pro-abortion Democrat. :lol

Thanks, Stevie Bannon (with an "o")
as if that shit should be a deciding factor. thats a SCOTUS issue... and has little to nothing to do with congress at this point

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 06:07 PM

lmao i haven't fallen for anything unless you consider 2008 and 2012. that's it and glad i finally came to my senses and realized how one man tried his hardest to divide and ruin this country.

like i have said before, if i am not of the same hive mind as you and your shit side then i must be a conservative. lmao! yall are some real big dipshits always pointing yalls fingers. fuck out of here!

spurraider21
12-14-2017, 06:07 PM
lmao i haven't fallen for anything unless you consider 2008 and 2012. that's it and glad i finally came to my senses and realized how one man tried his hardest to divide and ruin this country.

like i have said before, if i am not of the same hive mind as you and your shit side then i must be a conservative. lmao! yall are some real big dipshits always pointing yalls fingers. fuck out of here!
is that after you voted for gore, kerry, and obama twice :lol

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 06:10 PM
is that after you voted for gore, kerry, and obama twice :lol

possibly. i was much younger back then and we all get older and forget things so there's most def a possibility. either way, track record says yall are wrong when labeling anything other than liberal. lmao! i'm neither these days because both suck ass just like you and your retard side.

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 06:12 PM
lib retards and their "logic" are just ridiculous and out of control.

pgardn
12-14-2017, 07:41 PM
possibly. i was much younger back then and we all get older and forget things so there's most def a possibility. either way, track record says yall are wrong when labeling anything other than liberal. lmao! i'm neither these days because both suck ass just like you and your retard side.

Maybe be when you get older yet again you will flip back again.

How would you describe you political leanings at present?
And do you refer to conservatives as Repugs or cuckservatives, or what?

spurraider21
12-14-2017, 07:43 PM

no just about libtard cucks and he always makes sure to use exclamation points

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 07:47 PM

i have no political leanings... if i did, i would've voted.

sure, i believe there's shitty conservatives just like there's shitty liberals and they're basically one in the same; far right & far left types. mental cases the lot of them.

koriwhat
12-14-2017, 07:48 PM
no just about libtard cucks and he always makes sure to use exclamation points

someone's panties are in a wad... boohoo