PDA

View Full Version : Can we agree on this 2.0?

TheDoctor
12-13-2017, 01:47 PM
No more multiple Game Threads? No matter who started? Unless it is that SOB POS of Amused (:lol ) we shouldn’t care. Last nite it was a nightmare keeping track of both (or three of them). I mean, I like to read you all because you’re my bros and hilarious and last nite I couldn’t. It was kinda of sad tbh.

So from now on one Game Thread please.

:flag:

TheGreatYacht
12-13-2017, 01:51 PM
Agreed. Faggot mods need to unpink me so the team can be blessed with my game threads

TheRemix
12-13-2017, 02:04 PM
Cant the mods just merge them all into one

spurraider21
12-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Agreed. Faggot mods need to unpink me so the team can be blessed with my game threads
you earned the pink... but to be fair so did apa and dabom and they continue to shit all over the forum

SpursforSix
12-13-2017, 03:06 PM
I think we need 3. One is the official game thread, one is an alternative game thread, and then one thread with a poll as to which is the better thread.

If you limit it to just one game thread, then you can't really have a decent poll.

tonight...you
12-13-2017, 03:08 PM
I think we need 3. One is the official game thread, one is an alternative game thread, and then one thread with a poll as to which is the better thread.

If you limit it to just one game thread, then you can't really have a decent poll.
This is true...

Dex
12-13-2017, 03:13 PM
No more multiple Game Threads? No matter who started? Unless it is that SOB POS of Amused (:lol ) we shouldn’t care. Last nite it was a nightmare keeping track of both (or three of them). I mean, I like to read you all because you’re my bros and hilarious and last nite I couldn’t. It was kinda of sad tbh.

So from now on one Game Thread please.

:flag:

Agreed. I think last night was just for kicks :lol but really one Game Thread is enough.

Good thing Kawhi doesn't come back every game....*knock on wood*

Now the question is....how many "Can we agree on this" posts do we need?

Dex
12-13-2017, 03:14 PM

What about the alternative alternative game thread?

And the G-rated game thread?

New Age game thread?

SpursforSix
12-13-2017, 03:16 PM
What about the alternative alternative game thread?

And the G-rated game thread?

New Age game thread?

Yeah. I mean at least 3.

Once you start limiting free speech, you'll soon be putting people in mass ovens.

K...
12-13-2017, 04:31 PM
I think the minimum for a true gave thread should be :
Teams and time
Riga time
Teams grapHic
No player fans content
No cursing

Highly suggested:
Team history
Recent news
Relevant statistics

Not suggested:
Buddy list
Inaccurate information
Opinions about players
Streaming links

Dabom refused to edit his threads to comply with basic information. I have no faith in his ability to create a thread that meets minimum standards.

It's easy to steal the bat manu template

dabom
12-13-2017, 04:33 PM
I made the Officla GT. All others were fake and get a fucking loss out of it. :lmao

dabom
12-13-2017, 04:36 PM
I agree with need to stop making FAKE Game Threads.

Fireball
12-13-2017, 04:37 PM
game threads opened before game day do not count ... comparing Kawhi to God in a thread title was nearly as dumb as „presented by Kawhis healed ankle“

dabom
12-13-2017, 04:38 PM
game threads opened before game day do not count ... comparing Kawhi to God in a thread title was nearly as dumb as „presented by Kawhis healed ankle“

I've made GTs right after playoff loses. It doesn't have to be on the day of you dumb fuck. :lmao

K...
12-13-2017, 05:01 PM
I've made GTs right after playoff loses. It doesn't have to be on the day of you dumb fuck. :lmao

Agree, rest of the points stand. You are too divisive to start a game thread.

tholdren
12-13-2017, 06:50 PM

Permaban tbh

dabom
12-13-2017, 07:01 PM
Permaban tbh

Nvm. :lol

Fireball
12-14-2017, 01:26 AM
I've made GTs right after playoff loses.

which only proves you have the patience of a five year old kid ... which you probably are

dabom
12-14-2017, 01:49 AM
which only proves you have the patience of a five year old kid ... which you probably are

Both my threads. And both by popular demand, faggot. :lmao

Darius Bieber
12-14-2017, 02:01 AM

Same, my game threads during the 2014 championship run were lit.

pookenstein
12-14-2017, 03:27 AM
Teams and time
Riga time
Teams grapHic
No player fans content
No cursing

Highly suggested:
Team history
Recent news
Relevant statistics

Not suggested:
Buddy list
Inaccurate information
Opinions about players
Streaming links

Dabom refused to edit his threads to comply with basic information. I have no faith in his ability to create a thread that meets minimum standards.

You know this is Spurstalk, right?

r0drig0lac
12-14-2017, 04:38 AM
Teams and time
Riga time
Teams grapHic
No player fans content
No cursing

Highly suggested:
Team history
Recent news
Relevant statistics

Not suggested:
Buddy list
Inaccurate information
Opinions about players
Streaming links

and hot cheerleaders pics