PDA

View Full Version : Rent Noel to replace the Joff

phxspurfan
12-13-2017, 05:26 PM
...then dump his ass when he asks for that 100 Mill.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2748064-nerlens-noels-big-money-contract-chase-takes-wrong-turn-in-dallas?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

"I most definitely don't regret anything. I'm not nervous because I know my abilities," he told Bleacher Report. "I know what I'm capable of. I know what I can get on the court any time, day or night, and do. It's simply getting the opportunity to show it."

NASpurs
12-13-2017, 05:31 PM
Fuck that, Carlisle is a good coach and if he can't save this dude, then he (Noel) should go rot in NBA purgatory.

TD 21
12-13-2017, 06:03 PM
He's not Spurs material. I'm paraphrasing, but Lowe said yesterday, that it's well known around the league that he doesn't take the job very seriously. Also, have heard in the past that he doesn't have the greatest attitude.

Unless Aldridge or Gasol sustains a long term injury, don't expect the imbalance to be resolved until the off season.

phxspurfan
12-13-2017, 06:18 PM
Totally agree with u guys. I figure just a rental, as anyone will be better than Joff and he will be hongry for his next contract (which we won't give).

Play Boban
12-13-2017, 06:22 PM
...then dump his ass when he asks for that 100 Mill.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2748064-nerlens-noels-big-money-contract-chase-takes-wrong-turn-in-dallas?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

"I most definitely don't regret anything. I'm not nervous because I know my abilities," he told Bleacher Report. "I know what I'm capable of. I know what I can get on the court any time, day or night, and do. It's simply getting the opportunity to show it."

:cry

Raven
12-13-2017, 06:38 PM
he's always been awful.

Leetonidas
12-13-2017, 07:39 PM
Hes little more than a name at this point tbh. Dude was never good to begin with and on top of that he has a shit attitude and work ethic. No thanks

RD2191
12-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Fuck that, Carlisle is a good coach and if he can't save this dude, then he (Noel) should go rot in NBA purgatory.

Pretty much

spurraider21
12-13-2017, 07:54 PM
I wish Ned would have replaced Joffrey too

blizz
12-13-2017, 07:54 PM
No no and no. Some of you people act like we can get anyone we want at any time for nothing. Regardless if they want to come here or not. If that’s the case let’s just rent lebron, steph, the freak and harden.

hater
12-13-2017, 07:56 PM
Lol dis nga wanted a max deal :lmao

Theres a special place in the retardation wing for retards like this

:lmao todays nba

Dex
12-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Hard pass. Dude is a bum.

Spurtacular
12-13-2017, 08:21 PM
Replacing an adequate role player with a discontented player who believes in the hype?

No thanks.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-14-2017, 04:43 AM
Noel is terrible.

He'll find his max contract request will be met with the same excitement by the market as Derrick Rose's.

daledondale
12-14-2017, 07:22 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6682mxtuF1rt0g8wo1_500.gif

Thomas82
12-14-2017, 07:46 AM
I would rather just draft somebody in June.

cd98
12-14-2017, 08:24 AM
Still waiting to see why Spurs signed Geof over Lee. Seems Lee was a gem last year. Now he’s retired bc he couldn’t find a job in the NBA. But getting him on the min seemed possible. Only counter is if his injury was more serious than thought.

cutewizard
12-14-2017, 08:36 AM
Deandre Jordan on the Spurs would be great

Dex
12-14-2017, 09:32 AM
Still waiting to see why Spurs signed Geof over Lee. Seems Lee was a gem last year. Now he’s retired bc he couldn’t find a job in the NBA. But getting him on the min seemed possible. Only counter is if his injury was more serious than thought.

This has to be the case. Either that, or Lee was just over playing and/or getting injured all the time.

After last season, I'd be highly surprised if he couldn't find a job in league...if not with the Spurs, than another team.

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Noel is terrible.

He'll find his max contract request will be met with the same excitement by the market as Derrick Rose's.
I wonder now whether he will come to regret not accepting Dallas 4/70 million offer...

SAGirl
12-14-2017, 10:12 AM
Lee retired.

I think that injury really did him in. While he was rehabbing he got engaged. Then he must have realized he was only going to get offers for the veteran minimum and his time probably got more precious and valuable away from the court than on it.

Spurs could have re-signed Dedmon though. That's something that's not really talked about all that much, but he really had a falling out with Pop it appears.

tonight...you
12-14-2017, 07:25 PM
Replacing an adequate role player with a discontented player who believes in the hype?

No thanks.
I wouldn't necessarily say Joff is adequate, but I get what you're saying on this one.
A rare find...

hater
12-14-2017, 07:27 PM
So what? Dozns of PGs in Europe ar bettr than the Aussie Fatburger doesnt mean Spurs should drop the Fatburger for any of them right now