PDA

View Full Version : How neo-Nazis recruit: Highlights from the Daily Stormer style guide

boutons_deux
12-15-2017, 07:39 AM
The blog’s alarming style guide gives insight into the modern neo-Nazi movement and their propaganda tactics

“Generally, when using racial slurs, it should come across as half-joking — like a racist joke that everyone laughs at because it’s true,”

specifically encourages the use of oppressive and derogatory terms for women, and says that when writing about women, the writer should “blame Jew feminism for their behavior.”

Daily Stormer isn’t a “movement site,” but an “outreach site” — in other words, a recruitment vehicle for white supremacy.

“The goal is to continually repeat the same points, over and over and over and over again. The reader is at first drawn in by curiosity or the naughty humor, and is slowly awakened to reality by repeatedly reading the same points. We are able to keep these points fresh by applying them to current events,”

asks writers to read Hitler’s doctrine of war propaganda, chapter six of “Mein Kampf,” in which Hitler offers insight into the use of propaganda by the Nazi Party.

“The tone of the site should be light. Most people are not comfortable with material that comes across as vitriolic, raging, nonironic hatred. The unindoctrinated should not be able to tell if we are joking or not. There should also be a conscious awareness of mocking stereotypes of hateful racists,”

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/14/how-neo-nazis-recruit-highlights-from-the-daily-stormer-style-guide/

boutons_deux
12-15-2017, 07:44 AM
The Making of an American Nazi

How did Andrew Anglin go from being an antiracist vegan to the alt-right’s most vicious troll and propagandist—and how might he be stopped?

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/2017/11/10/WEL_OBrien_AnglinOpener/1920.jpg?1510334090

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/the-making-of-an-american-nazi/544119/

boutons_deux
12-15-2017, 07:47 AM
The Week In Garbage Men: Daily Stormer Pretty Sure It’s Legal To Harass People If You Are A Nazi About It

One morning last December, Tanya Gersh of Whitefish, Montana, woke up to an avalanche of anti-Semitic emails, phone calls, voicemails, snail mail, and messages on her social media accounts.

Gunshots on her voicemail, memes of her being gassed, threats to throw her into an oven, threats to kill her and her family. Why?

Because Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer had posted an article encouraging his troll army to target her, (http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/07/jewish-woman-sues-andrew-anglin-troll-storm-170731080415524.html)

after she and some other members of her community led an anti-Nazi protest in front of property owned by America’s Most Punchable Nazi Richard Spencer’s mother.

In a post titled

“Jews targeting Richard Spencer’s mother for harassment and extortion – TAKE ACTION!”

Anglin provided Gersh’s phone number, address, social media profiles and email accounts, along with those of her husband and 12-year old son and suggested that his readers grace her with an “old-fashioned troll storm.”

One message sent on Twitter to her son included a picture of an oven, along with a message reading

“psst kid, there’s a free Xbox One inside this oven.”

https://wonkette.com/626537/the-week-in-garbage-men-daily-stormer-pretty-sure-its-legal-to-harass-people-if-you-are-a-nazi-about-it

"Very Fine People" on that side

spurraider21
12-15-2017, 10:52 AM
Honestly booboos posting probably is a good recruiting tool for right wingers in general

dabom
12-15-2017, 08:16 PM
Kinda sad how it's pretty much true. Just look at what Chris posts. :lol

Chris
12-15-2017, 08:51 PM
^"I'm retiring" :lmao

dragging me into a boot's thread :lol

dabom
12-15-2017, 08:59 PM

dragging me into a boot's thread :lol

That's literally what you do. You don't even argue what you post. :lol

Chris
12-15-2017, 09:02 PM
That's literally what you do. You don't even argue what you post. :lol

Creating a boogyman :lol

He's literally Hitler! :lol

dabom
12-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Creating a boogyman :lol

He's literally Hitler! :lol

Just pointing out your shtick. :lol

Chris
12-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Just pointing out your shtick. :lol

I don't do the troll thing.

boutons_deux
12-16-2017, 09:29 AM
the New Mexico school mass murderer, a white male supremacist terrorist, was a "radicalized" fan of Daily Stormer, Stormfront type sites, as was Dylan Roof, McVeigh, and other white terrorists.

https://www.theroot.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-was-a-trump-loving-white-sup-1821322912

pgardn
12-16-2017, 09:58 AM
The 3 worst posters in a sequence.

Done.

TeyshaBlue
12-16-2017, 10:18 AM
The 3 worst posters in a sequence.

Done.

Crapfecta!

Xevious
12-16-2017, 10:57 AM
Not even liberals read boots copypasta crap. :lol

Chucho
12-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Crapfecta!

:lol

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 05:53 PM
the whole nazi angle is just hilarious... as if there's all these nazi's marching amongst us instead of a bunch of larping goreaphobes. lmao! shit, most of you lib trolls could be part of that bs movement with the jokes and names yall say here.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 05:54 PM
as well, boots references salon.com which advocates pedophilia. disgusting!

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 05:55 PM
as well, boots references salon.com which advocates pedophilia. disgusting!wut

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 05:58 PM
wut

indeed. go look it up. they had an article by some pedophile who "isn't a monster" because he has YET to act on his diseased mind. fuck salon.com!

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 06:01 PM
indeed. go look it up. they had an article by some pedophile who "isn't a monster" because he has YET to act on his diseased mind. fuck salon.com!So what do you think should be done about such a person's thoughtcrimes?

Spurtacular
12-16-2017, 06:05 PM
Not even liberals read boots copypasta crap. :lol

:lol

Spurtacular

koriwhat
So what do you think should be done about such a person's thoughtcrimes?

well, for one, pedophiles should be put to death! for another, if you have such thoughts, go seek help or stfu about it because people like myself aren't so sympathetic to such thoughts you have yet to act on.

when i say seek help, i mean a noose or a gun and rid this world of your scum! there's no help for fuck ups like pedos.

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 06:07 PM
well, for one, pedophiles should be put to death! for another, if you have such thoughts, go seek help or stfu about it because people like myself aren't so sympathetic to such thoughts you have yet to act on.That was probably the whole point of the article.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 06:09 PM
That was probably the whole point of the article.

don't play coy... nambla sits by and rubs their dirty hands together at the thought of one day being accepted because there's more weirdos in this world that think being PC and accepting of everything is the future.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 06:10 PM
That was probably the whole point of the article.

don't play coy... nambla sits by and rubs their dirty hands together at the thought of one day being accepted because there's more weirdos in this world that think being PC and accepting of everything is the future.

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 06:15 PM
don't play coy... nambla sits by and rubs their dirty hands together at the thought of one day being accepted because there's more weirdos in this world that think being PC and accepting of everything is the future.Nah. Republicans want acceptance of pedophilia in Alabama.

Campaigned for it, even.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 06:24 PM
Nah. Republicans want acceptance of pedophilia in Alabama.

Campaigned for it, even.

lol possibly... who knows exactly right? pointing fingers is what's in fashion atm.

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 06:44 PM
lol possibly... who knows exactly right? pointing fingers is what's in fashion atm.There's no "possibly" about it.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 06:57 PM
There's no "possibly" about it.

was there any actual proof outside that fake yearbook or did i miss something?

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 07:00 PM
was there any actual proof outside that fake yearbook or did i miss something?Inaccurate, and makes no difference since the Republicans tried to normalize pedophilia regardless.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:05 PM
Inaccurate, and makes no difference since the Republicans tried to normalize pedophilia regardless.

really? inaccurate huh? how so?

as well, not one party is advocating to normalize pedophilia. just a bunch of sick fucks and the sheep that follow their PC bs. that's who is advocating to normalize pedophilia but whatever. the people will take care of it if our government doesn't and i think it's about time we genocide the world of these sick fucks who mess with kids.

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 07:07 PM
really? inaccurate huh? how so?Yearbook wasn't fake.

as well, not one party is advocating to normalize pedophilia. just a bunch of sick fucks and the sheep that follow their PC bs. that's who is advocating to normalize pedophilia but whatever. the people will take care of it if our government doesn't and i think it's about time we genocide the world of these sick fucks who mess with kids.Tell that to the Trump and the Republicans who worked to get one in the US Senate.

DMC
12-16-2017, 07:07 PM
Inaccurate, and makes no difference since the Republicans tried to normalize pedophilia regardless.

Prime example of a bullshit, dishonest response that doesn't lead to any real discourse. Chumpy has made a career of it.

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 07:10 PM
Prime example of a bullshit, dishonest response that doesn't lead to any real discourse. Chumpy has made a career of it.They did though. First it was deny it all, then it was say it wasn't det bad.

I guess you must think his characterization of the Salon article was nuanced and objective.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:11 PM
Yearbook wasn't fake.

Tell that to the Trump and the Republicans who worked to get one in the US Senate.

yearbook wasn't fake huh? because you say so or you got actual proof that is was roy moore who signed it with 2 different pens? as well, how does that prove anything other than signing a yearbook if it was him? ah, doesn't matter... let's all just play make believe in this make believe world we live in nowadays.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:12 PM
They did though. First it was deny it all, then it was say it wasn't det bad.

I guess you must think his characterization of the Salon article was nuanced and objective.

salon.com is a republican publication right? :bobo

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 07:13 PM
yearbook wasn't fake huh? because you say so or you got actual proof that is was roy moore who signed it with 2 different pens? as well, how does that prove anything other than signing a yearbook if it was him? ah, doesn't matter... let's all just play make believe in this make believe world we live in nowadays.You're fine with that doing that when Democrats are the targets.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:15 PM
You're fine with that doing that when Democrats are the targets.

nah, fuck anyone who is a pedo. if there's proof, and actual proof, lets string em up on live tv! that's my stance but being accused isn't proof. i do believe in a court of law even though sometimes courts are biased but still, innocent until proven guilty.

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 07:16 PM
nah, fuck anyone who is a pedo. if there's proof, and actual proof, lets string em up on live tv! that's my stance but being accused isn't proof. i do believe in a court of law even though sometimes courts are biased but still, innocent until proven guilty.So you believe Hillary Clinton is innocent?

dabom
They did though. First it was deny it all, then it was say it wasn't det bad.

Chump is right here.

koriwhat
So you believe Hillary Clinton is innocent?

sure. innocent until proven guilty. doesn't mean i have to like the bitch though.

dabom
So you believe Hillary Clinton is innocent?

:lmao

dabom
12-16-2017, 07:17 PM
sure. innocent until proven guilty. doesn't mean i have to like the bitch though.

What makes you think she is satan?

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:18 PM
What makes you think she is satan?

what makes you think she isn't?

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/08/AP_040722026396.jpg

dabom
12-16-2017, 07:19 PM
I asked you.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:20 PM
I asked you.

you and your ilk ask too many fucking questions and never answer a god damn thing asked of you. keep demanding entitled fuck, but it's going to get you nowhere.

dabom
12-16-2017, 07:22 PM
you and your ilk ask too many fucking questions and never answer a god damn thing asked of you. keep demanding entitled fuck, but it's going to get you nowhere.

You can ask me questions. It just seems like you have an irrational hate for someone. Can be from talking to a lot of repugs.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:24 PM
You can ask me questions. It just seems like you have an irrational hate for someone. Can be from talking to a lot of repugs.

how many repugs do you think i talk to daily? shit, i wouldn't even know because i don't ask people about their political affiliations. i'd guess 1% conservatives and 99% liberals but maybe i am way off; i doubt i am mistaken though.

dabom
12-16-2017, 07:26 PM
how many repugs do you think i talk to daily? shit, i wouldn't even know because i don't ask people about their political affiliations. i'd guess 1% conservatives and 99% liberals but maybe i am way off; i doubt i am mistaken though.

I'm talking about in your home. Or close friends.

koriwhat
12-16-2017, 07:30 PM
I'm talking about in your home. Or close friends.

all moderate to very far left in my family... friends, most are left as well. when i say most, i mean most like the percentages i gave above. i don't even know a republican except 1 or 2 clients of mine that were/are military.

boutons_deux
05-14-2019, 07:04 AM
Judge Rules Neo-Nazi Website Doesn’t Have Free Speech Right To Harassment

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1500/1*yUQO9dKQv3t2x4tcaw9KEQ.jpeg

Does the U.S. Constitution grant a coalition of far-rights activists the right to conduct harassment campaigns against their fellow citizens?

This was the argument that was presented to a federal judge last week when the

neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer

attempted to claim their “terror campaign” against Jewish real estate agent, Tanya Gersh, was a constitutional right protected under First Amendment grounds, The New York Times (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/us/daily-stormer-anti-semitic-lawsuit.html) reports.

In his ruling (https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/documents/order_on_motion_to_dismiss.pdf) for the U.S. District Court of Montana, which ultimately denied the website’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit, Judge Dana Christensen argued

the site’s publisher, famed neo-Nazi troll Andrew Anglin,

mounted an online army of around 700 activists who sent threatening messages to the private citizen and her Jewish family.

Anglin attempted to claim this coordinated effort, which resulted in Gersh receiving pervasive death threats calling for her to be exterminated in another Holocaust, was

an example of press liberties supposedly defended under the Constitution.
“The Court has thoroughly considered [Anglin’s] free speech arguments and finds that a decision for Anglin at this stage would, at minimum, be premature,” Christensen wrote Wednesday.

“Montana’s Anti-Intimidation Act creates a cause of action for ‘an individual or organization who is attempting to exercise a legally protected right and who is injured, harassed, or aggrieved by a threat or intimidation’…”

he continues, agreeing with the finding of the case’s preceding Judge Jeremiah Lynch who said

“Gersh has alleged facts showing that she was attempting to exercise her legally protected rights to privacy and to freely practice her religion at the time of Anglin’s allegedly wrongful conduct.”

Their argument was as a private citizen, Gersh’s state right to privacy doesn’t conflict with higher First Amendment values.

https://medium.com/@atheist_cvnt/judge-rules-neo-nazi-website-doesnt-have-free-speech-right-to-harassment-bea531df387d (https://medium.com/@atheist_cvnt/judge-rules-neo-nazi-website-doesnt-have-free-speech-right-to-harassment-bea531df387d)

you white male nationalist Trash fellators are fucking nasty, sick people

boutons_deux
05-14-2019, 07:07 AM
Neo-Nazi Website Founder Says He Fears Returning To U.S.

https://www.mtpr.org/sites/kufm/files/styles/medium/public/201805/Andrew-Anglin_wikipedia-CC-BY-SA-4.png

Anglin's lawyers insist the Ohio native hasn't lived in the U.S. for years and

fears for his safety if his whereabouts are disclosed.

https://www.mtpr.org/post/neo-nazi-website-founder-says-he-fears-returning-us (https://www.mtpr.org/post/neo-nazi-website-founder-says-he-fears-returning-us)

iow, sicko, dickless, chickenshit Anglin can dish it out, but he can't take it. Typical Trash fellator