vy65
12-15-2017, 10:25 AM

Holy shit ...

boutons_deux
12-15-2017, 10:31 AM
... third posting

spurraider21
12-15-2017, 10:31 AM
Couldn’t say what a motion in limine is and wants to be a district court judge :lmao

vy65
12-15-2017, 10:33 AM
Doesn't know the rules of civil procedure, hasn't taken a deposition, hasn't tried a case .... This is unbelievably bad.

spurraider21
12-15-2017, 10:35 AM
Doesn't know the rules of civil procedure, hasn't taken a deposition, hasn't tried a case .... This is unbelievably bad.
“I’ve been involved” in depositions

:lmao sat in the same room while the actual lawyers conducted a depo

pgardn
12-15-2017, 10:35 AM

Holy shit ...

Maybe he was put up there as a relativistic pawn.
Now the other 4 might look like the bestest ever.

Instead of stammering with answers he can't just say no and get it over with.
Perfect for Trump, An embarrassment and a liar.
And Its cool he appreciated the line of questioning that made him look like a fool.

spurraider21
12-15-2017, 10:37 AM
:lmao unfamiliar with federal rules of evidence, has never argued a motion, doesn’t know what a motion in limine is, but will oversee trials and rule on motions

pgardn
12-15-2017, 10:39 AM
... third posting

so what?

You put so much crap in between that no one reads. When posters with actual background in a subject post...

Forget it.
Just stop posting how about that boots

Spurminator
Triggered libs with their judicial correctness requirements.

spurraider21
:lmao has never questioned a witness or conducted a deposition but will have to make quick evidentiary rulings while witnesses are being questioned live

:lmao every little objection will end up as a side-bar while his first year law student clerk tells him what the rules of evidence are

pgardn
12-15-2017, 10:43 AM
This guy knew there were cameras on him. And he went up there to get slayed?

So this is an "anyone can do it" Trumptard fiasco.
Government. For the people and by the idiots.

spurraider21
12-15-2017, 10:44 AM
“Qualified” is a euphemism for being indoctrinated by liberal law schools

vy65
12-15-2017, 10:47 AM
D:lolubert

vy65
12-15-2017, 10:48 AM

Snowflake libcuck tears never tasted so good ...

vy65
12-15-2017, 01:07 PM
A federal district court judge who doesn’t know what a motion in limine is is like a surgeon who doesn’t know what a scalpel is.

DMC
12-15-2017, 10:09 PM
:lmao unfamiliar with federal rules of evidence, has never argued a motion, doesn’t know what a motion in limine is, but will oversee trials and rule on motions

Juris prude

ducks
12-15-2017, 11:45 PM
Trump Has Record Number of Judges Confirmed in 1st Year

Spurminator
12-15-2017, 11:46 PM
Trump Has Record Number of Judges Confirmed in 1st Year

^ next judicial nominee

DarrinS
12-15-2017, 11:52 PM
That appointee seems retarded. On to the next

RandomGuy
12-18-2017, 11:19 AM

+1

RandomGuy
12-18-2017, 11:21 AM
That appointee seems retarded. On to the next

They are all retarded. It isn't just judicial nominees.

Rick. Fucking. Perrry.

This will go down in history as the most inept administration, ever. It will make Grant look like a genius.

RandomGuy
12-18-2017, 11:25 AM
“Qualified” is a euphemism for being indoctrinated by liberal law schools

Qualified means that they know the basics of the job they have been nominated for, numb-nuts. You can't spin this shit as some liberal plot. This is basic governance and meritocracy, and this Republican administration has put political correctness over everything else.

The kinds of shit going on in the government now is that kind of shit that we used to look down on in the developing world, i.e. a president lining his pockets with government money, putting completely unqualified allies in charge of things, giving government jobs to relatives, etc.

I await your whataboutism, because that propaganda trick is all you dimwits seem to have to defend this stupidity.

spurraider21
12-18-2017, 11:37 AM
Qualified means that they know the basics of the job they have been nominated for, numb-nuts. You can't spin this shit as some liberal plot. This is basic governance and meritocracy, and this Republican administration has put political correctness over everything else.

The kinds of shit going on in the government now is that kind of shit that we used to look down on in the developing world, i.e. a president lining his pockets with government money, putting completely unqualified allies in charge of things, giving government jobs to relatives, etc.

I await your whataboutism, because that propaganda trick is all you dimwits seem to have to defend this stupidity.
your sarcasm detection is approaching boutons levels

vy65
12-18-2017, 01:44 PM
:lmao RG

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 03:27 PM
Petersen withdraws. How the hell did he think any hearing could have possibly gone well going in?

clambake
12-18-2017, 03:29 PM
"I knew he would withdraw way ahead of time"

FuzzyLumpkins
12-18-2017, 03:50 PM

I realize that you think that you have people buying that your objective politically but deadpanning sarcasm and pretending that you accomplished something when someone doesn't pick up on it is pretty weak.

spurraider21
12-18-2017, 04:11 PM
I realize that you think that you have people buying that your objective politically but deadpanning sarcasm and pretending that you accomplished something when someone doesn't pick up on it is pretty weak.
first, my comments throughout the thread (it's one fucking page :lol) put my post in context, and the sarcasm was easily detectable. try to keep up, dim

second, if you're not buying my objectivity, please, let me know which way i lean, according to your excellent snuffing out skills. your track record here is pretty weak, considering you accused me of following you around various forums that i had never heard about :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
12-18-2017, 04:24 PM
first, my comments throughout the thread (it's one fucking page :lol) put my post in context, and the sarcasm was easily detectable. try to keep up, dim

second, if you're not buying my objectivity, please, let me know which way i lean, according to your excellent snuffing out skills. your track record here is pretty weak, considering you accused me of following you around various forums that i had never heard about :lol

Expecting people that were not here over the weekend to read the thread is not reasonable either. Way to be obtuse.

And you need to learn to let things go. I made one comment almost a year ago and you are holding onto it. As for which way you lean, I recommend you considering your interactions here and thinking about it.

spurraider21
12-18-2017, 04:29 PM
Expecting people that were not here over the weekend to read the thread is not reasonable either. Way to be obtuse.
you're right. why would i think that somebody read post #21 but checked into the thread WAAY too late to read post #19

And you need to learn to let things go. I made one comment almost a year ago and you are holding onto it.
tell me more about your high school interactions with joey

As for which way you lean, I recommend you considering your interactions here and thinking about it.
fantastic non-answer. Fuzzy TSA

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 05:12 PM
And you need to learn to let things go.http://replygif.net/i/633.gif

RandomGuy
12-18-2017, 05:45 PM

(sighs)

Mea culpa.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-18-2017, 06:28 PM
you're right. why would i think that somebody read post #21 but checked into the thread WAAY too late to read post #19

tell me more about your high school interactions with joey

fantastic non-answer. Fuzzy TSA

I barely had any interactions with him. I just knew him.

And just because it is not the answer you want does not mean it's not an answer. I am asking you to use some critical thinking skills. If you don't want to that is okay.

TeyshaBlue
12-18-2017, 06:40 PM
(sighs)

Mea culpa.

I'll save you a bar stool at the Mea Culpa Cobana. Its comfy here. :lol

spurraider21
12-18-2017, 06:49 PM
I barely had any interactions with him. I just knew him.

And just because it is not the answer you want does not mean it's not an answer. I am asking you to use some critical thinking skills. If you don't want to that is okay.
you: i know your true political disposition
me: what is it
you: think about it

:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
12-18-2017, 07:20 PM
you: i know your true political disposition
me: what is it
you: think about it

:lol

More like consider your interactions here in this thread.

RandomGuy
12-19-2017, 02:05 PM
I'll save you a bar stool at the Mea Culpa Cobana. Its comfy here. :lol

Be the fist to admit that this presidency is like a burr under the saddle. It is making me crazy, and really, really pissed.

spurraider21
12-19-2017, 02:23 PM
More like consider your interactions here in this thread.
sure. i made a blatantly sarcastic comment that being "qualified" means being brainwashed after several posts of shitting on the appointee and his lack of qualifications