PDA

View Full Version : Worst calf tat ever?

DarrinS
12-16-2017, 08:30 PM
Wtf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/12/16/an-snl-cast-member-got-a-hillary-clinton-tattoo-on-his-leg-she-says-shes-honored/?utm_term=.a8ec4d6921c0

AaronY
12-16-2017, 08:36 PM
Wtf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/12/16/an-snl-cast-member-got-a-hillary-clinton-tattoo-on-his-leg-she-says-shes-honored/?utm_term=.a8ec4d6921c0
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're hillarys and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tatsbecause i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-16-2017, 08:41 PM
u rang?

DMX7
12-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Pete Davidson seems like a pretty impulsive kind of guy.

Spurtacular
12-16-2017, 09:46 PM

:lmao He looks like the type of faggot at the heart of SNL's demise.
:lmao Calling Hillary "badass" and "one of the strongest people in the universe" too.
:lmao Getting a Hillary calf tat, and he didn't even lose a bet or something.

Spurtacular
12-16-2017, 09:49 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're hillarys and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tatsbecause i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Way to rant to show him how much you don't care.

Spurtacular
12-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Pete Davidson, the SNL comic famous for weed jokes, announces he is sober ‘for the first time in 8 years’ (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/08/pete-davidson-the-snl-comic-famous-for-weed-jokes-announces-he-is-sober-for-the-first-time-in-8-years/?utm_term=.c5f04fcc19c6)

Takes a special kind of SJW snowflake faggot to make an announcement like that.

Xevious
12-17-2017, 12:39 AM
Jesus Christ, that's not even a good likeness of her. You'd think he'd have enough money to hire a competent artist, even if it's a bad idea to begin with.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:42 AM

Impulsive enough to say, "Fuck it. If I'm going to get an incredibly shitty idea tattooed on me, I might as well get it done by a complete shit artist. Gonna find one on Craigslist."

Reck
12-17-2017, 12:43 AM
:lmao Calling Hillary "badass" and "one of the strongest people in the universe" too.

Triggered hard by someone else's decision to get a shit tattoo. :lmao

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:44 AM

He isn't fooling anyone. Either you're high or retarded to make such a shit decision and then to post the shit result on social media.

ElNono
12-17-2017, 12:45 AM
https://pics.me.me/Instagram-No-regrets-7820b1.png

DMC
12-17-2017, 12:46 AM
Triggered hard by someone else's decision to get a shit tattoo. :lmao

Yep.

Two hideous spurs. :lol What a homosexual.

:lmao

DarrinS
12-17-2017, 12:46 AM
Jesus Christ, that's not even a good likeness of her. You'd think he'd have enough money to hire a competent artist, even if it's a bad idea to begin with.

It’s not a good tattoo. People need to be particularly careful with portrait tattoos.

Reck
12-17-2017, 12:49 AM
He isn't fooling anyone. Either you're high or retarded to make such a shit decision and then to post the shit result on social media.

Tbh I've seen a few of his "skits" on SNL and they're unfunny af. It's like they hired him because he has down syndrome or something.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:54 AM
Tbh I've seen a few of his "skits" on SNL and they're unfunny af. It's like they hired him because he has down syndrome or something.

I almost thought he was the dude from Road Trip for a minute when I read the line "known for making weed jokes". He also looks like the dude from Mr. Robot.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 01:23 AM

Pretty sure you're the one who's triggered. I was stating the pretty much obvious and it still got under your skin. :lol

He/she agrees with me, and he still has to come at me with his needle dick tranny sass. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 01:25 AM
I almost thought he was the dude from Road Trip for a minute when I read the line "known for making weed jokes". He also looks like the dude from Mr. Robot.

That beta who does the river dance sh**? :lol

DMX7
12-17-2017, 02:20 AM

SNL is actually doing pretty well. Only in the bubble is it and the NY Times "failing".

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 02:23 AM
SNL is actually doing pretty well. Only in the bubble is it and the NY Times "failing".

What the fuck does "pretty well" mean? Doesn't exactly sound like they're flying high, does it?

Chucho
12-17-2017, 02:53 AM
The last hurrah for SNL was the Ferrell era from the late 90s and died a little more every year. Ferrell was the last SNL "God" to come from there.

Numbers were up last year for appealing to a common denominator with smashing Trump. They went a little more bu-partisa this year and nuumbers slightly down. Overall, the non political stuff is still forgettable as it's been the last 10 years. Cast isn't memorable and they haven't produced a Ferrell/Fallon level talent since.

Not a fan of Fallon's hosting or politics, but he was a sketch comedy God.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 03:04 AM
The last hurrah for SNL was the Ferrell era from the late 90s and died a little more every year. Ferrell was the last SNL "God" to come from there.

Numbers were up last year for appealing to a common denominator with smashing Trump...

A very easy metric for me is (memorable) movies originating from SNL. That tap dried up like twenty years ago.

:lol No.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:51 AM
it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man..

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 03:56 AM
it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man..

:lol I haven't commented on your calf tat spurs, tbh.

Spurminator
12-17-2017, 05:42 PM

Numbers were up last year for appealing to a common denominator with smashing Trump. They went a little more bu-partisa this year and nuumbers slightly down. Overall, the non political stuff is still forgettable as it's been the last 10 years. Cast isn't memorable and they haven't produced a Ferrell/Fallon level talent since.

Kate McKinnon is an all-timer, IMO

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 06:44 PM

:lol

Reck
12-17-2017, 06:48 PM

She is their flagship leader right now. She's hit and miss.

Definitely the funnier of the curent cast.

The Weekend Update has been the best part of their shows for like ever. Even in today's standards.

koriwhat
12-18-2017, 03:31 PM

actually jon mesa is a damn good tattooer... don't like the subject matter but the guy is a very competent tattooer.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 12:37 AM

Dude, you just voluntarily came with this on post #2. :lol

Triggered is all too used a word now; but this definitely triggered as fuck. :lol

Chucho
12-22-2017, 12:44 AM
She is their flagship leader right now. She's hit and miss.

Definitely the funnier of the curent cast.

The Weekend Update has been the best part of their shows for like ever. Even in today's standards.

Norm McDonald was the GOAT Weekend Update anchor.

AaronY
12-22-2017, 12:44 AM
Dude, you just voluntarily came with this on post #2. :lol

Triggered is all too used a word now; but this definitely triggered as fuck. :lol
you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with hillarys, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

Chucho
12-22-2017, 12:45 AM
He just hasn't grasped it yet. Kinda like he thinks everyone is a Chump alt.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:09 AM
you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with hillarys, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

Wait; they're Hillary calf tats?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

AaronY
12-22-2017, 01:09 AM
Wait; they're Hillary calf tats?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:13 AM
you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

:lmao Bro, calling me some chump on the internet ain't gonna erase the shame of it all.
:lmao "nother level"
:lmao You'd be better off up balling up, tbh.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:15 AM
my decision to tat my calves up with spurs

my decision to tat my calves up with hillarys,

They spurs or hillarys? Both bad. One's obviously worse.

AaronY
12-22-2017, 01:18 AM
They spurs or hillarys? Both bad. One's obviously worse.
I misspoke. I have Hillary Clinton tattoos on my calves I got em before the election when I thought she would win

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:20 AM
I misspoke. I have Hillary Clinton tattoos on my calves I got em before the election when I thought she would win

Funnier for us; not better for you. :lmao

AaronY
12-22-2017, 01:22 AM
Yup. Busted them babies out the other day with some shorts for the first time the other day :)

They're huge Hillary faces and they mix well with my jorts and tube socks tbh. The other day I was walking through the mall (sporting my hillary tats and jorts to great effects of course) and tons of girls were checking me out. Creaming in their pants over me basically

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:27 AM
Yup. Busted them babies out the other day with some shorts for the first time the other day :)

They're huge Hillary faces and they mix well with my jorts and tube socks tbh. The other day I was walking through the mall (sporting my hillary tats and jorts to great effects of course) and tons of girls were checking me out. Creaming in their pants over me basically

I wouldn't want any chick that creams their pants over Hillary calf tats. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:29 AM

:lol I assume that's code for sexually confused snowflake faggots, btw. And not even the 'cool' ones. Those would be the Bernie supporters.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:30 AM
Damn, you're this faggot? And you're droppin' down the same copy/paste sh** five years later to defend yourself? :lmao

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

AaronY
12-22-2017, 01:32 AM
Damn, you're this faggot? And you're droppin' down the same copy/paste sh** five years later to defend yourself? :lmao
What do you thinks happening in this thread right now?

dabom
12-22-2017, 01:40 AM

I don't think he understood the original reference.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:49 AM

Is this like a check for understanding?

Okay; if you insist on having your humiliation recapped.

Some years back, like a bonafide faggot, you got Hillary calf tats and bragged about it on ST. Darrin posted someone else doing it and you got triggered, big time. So triggered that you have to copy/paste something repeatedly from five years back because you can't even bare the pain of having to type it out and relive the trauma. Furthermore, you double and triple down on a terrible decision rather than owning it as such.

Let me know what I missed, bro.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 01:50 AM

:lmao Coming to the aid of someone with Hillary calf stats.

Eww.

Chucho
12-22-2017, 02:25 AM

Some years back, like a bonafide faggot, you got Hillary calf tats and bragged about it on ST. Darrin posted someone else doing it and you got triggered, big time. So triggered that you have to copy/paste something repeatedly from five years back because you can't even bare the pain of having to type it out and relive the trauma. Furthermore, you double and triple down on a terrible decision rather than owning it as such.

He doesn't have Hillary calf tats.

dabom
12-22-2017, 02:46 AM
He doesn't have Hillary calf tats.

Let him embarrass himself. He really can't stop. :lol

Reck
12-22-2017, 03:00 AM
AaronY indulging himself. :lol

Dumbtacular still hasn't caught on 2 pages in. Haha

Reck
12-22-2017, 03:03 AM

Man, if you were to try to kill yourself, the bullet would reject you.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 03:04 AM
spur calf tats / hillary calf tats. The joke ain't on me either way. :lmao

I asked the faggot straight up. I could give a fuck what ya'll think I missed. You either answer a question right or you don't.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 03:04 AM
Man, if you were to try to kill yourself, the bullet would reject you.

:lol Tranny angst.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 03:21 AM

If AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) ain't Phillip (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15120) and he's doing some shitty satire, then that's about the only other thing. He's pretty unfunny at the end of the day if so, tbh.

Reck
12-22-2017, 03:23 AM
If AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) ain't Phillip (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15120) and he's doing some shitty satire, then that's about the only other thing. He's pretty unfunny at the end of the day if so, tbh.

Not only is Aaron not Phillip. Phillip doesn't have tats either.

Or at least not calf tats. :lol

dabom
12-22-2017, 03:26 AM

Aarony was stringing you brah.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 03:29 AM
:lmao Oh yea, I feel stupid for not knowing ST satire from five years ago that was probably fucking stupid even then.
:lmao Ya'll stringin' yourselves, brahs.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 03:31 AM
Not only is Aaron not Phillip. Phillip doesn't have tats either.

Or at least not calf tats. :lol

Not that you recall from any of your gay sex romps? :lol

Reck
12-22-2017, 03:33 AM
Not that you recall from any of your gay sex romps? :lol

Did your priest reach into your pants or something? You seem to be fixated in gay thoughts/fantasies.

:lol Cant tell he's getting played even after getting context.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 07:12 AM
Did your priest reach into your pants or something? You seem to be fixated in gay thoughts/fantasies.

:lol Cant tell he's getting played even after getting context.

Is a glimpse of why you don't come out of the closet? You fear people will think something traumatic happened to you or that you are otherwise demented?

Reck
12-22-2017, 05:03 PM
I love cock

You dont say, pedotacular.

clambake
12-22-2017, 05:53 PM
the idiot is strong in this one.

clambake
12-22-2017, 05:53 PM

lol

AaronY
12-22-2017, 05:54 PM
lol
You should post more man you funny

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 07:10 PM
^^^

:lol Bet that's not the first time you've typed that (opening) line.

Spurtacular
12-22-2017, 07:11 PM
You should post more man you funny

"nother level" shit and all for you. :lol

Phillip
04-20-2018, 11:43 AM
lol spurtacular