PDA

View Full Version : Why do white people always vote Republican?

Pages : [1] 2

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 10:49 PM
So in another thread on here. Someone was mocking blacks for always voting Democrat and I made the following post

Blacks don't vote for black Republicans so this doesn't make much sense.

http://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article13900028.html

Republicans lose every single minority group like every single one and it's the minority groups fault for not voting for them.

Like they even lose Asians lol

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/524371847/trump-lost-more-of-the-asian-american-vote-than-the-national-exit-polls-showed

I've yet to hear why Asians are stupid and brainwashed and vote for democrats

Who's handing out money to the Asians?

The highest earning group in the entire country even more than whites

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/04/16/asian-americans-lead-all-others-in-household-income/

They have the highest levels of Education

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2016/04/11/why-asian-americans-are-the-most-educated-group-in-america/

And they vote overwhelmingly Democrat

I don't think they commit much crime either I don't have stats but I'm pretty sure they don't. So all the complaints you guys have about the other races don't apply there

Instead how about you tell us why Republicans can't win any group but white people. literally no one but white people will vote for republicans. And every single one of the minority groups its their fault they don't vote Republican. But you guys don't need to make any adjustments it's all the Asians, Mexicans, Muslims, Black's, Native Americans, et cetera et cetera fault they don't vote for you. Because they are brainwashed

Forget about blacks and everyone else voting tribally white people generally always vote Republican and no one gives them any shit about it. Even in Virginia where Northam beat Gillespie by like 10 points he still lost Whites by 17 points. It's not overwhelming like it is with blacks and Democrats and Asians and Democrats but it's still a huge trend. Even in 2008 I'll bet Obama lost whites handily even while winning a relative landslide.

Hell in Alabama they ran a child molester and still won the white vote by like 50 points

Literally the only group Republicans can win is white people and they win them even when they run horrible candidates and lose the overall election and no one gives them any shit at all about it

Chris
12-16-2017, 10:51 PM
pity post

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 10:53 PM
You have to wait more than two minutes before trying the pity post routine.

DarrinS
12-16-2017, 10:53 PM
Whites are the least monolithic voting bloc by race.

DMC
12-16-2017, 10:55 PM
So in another thread on here. Someone was mocking blacks for always voting Democrat and I made the following post

Why can't that be an indictment of blacks just as easily? It's not like every democratic nominee was better for the country than their GOP counterpart.

How do you explain what I posted? Or do you just continue to do like others here and ignore these facts in favor of the blinder/narrative approach?

Let me remind you:

As recently as 2012, studies show that 47 percent of blacks identify as liberal and 45 percent as conservative, but 93 percent voted for the reelection of Barack Obama.

When an entire race of people vote for the same party for decades, you call them either racist redneck bigots or minorities, depending on which party they voted for.

Chris
12-16-2017, 10:57 PM
tpAOwJvTOio

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 10:58 PM
Imagine how excited white people would be if they got to vote for a white major party nominee for the first time.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/very-excited-white-people-Shutterstock-kurhan.jpg

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 10:59 PM
Whites are the least monolithic voting bloc by race.

That's true like I said it's not as one sided as with other minority groups. But like in 2008 I'm assuming Obama won like every single minority group like Asians, Native Americans, blacks, Latinos etc by like 50 plus points.

Then I'm pulling numbers out of my ass but let's assume he lost whites by like 20 points. Nothing weird about that? Like what did the whites see that no one else saw

DMC
12-16-2017, 11:00 PM
So then there are no white democratic voters, even though the party candidates were both white.

This makes no sense.

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:02 PM
Why can't that be an indictment of blacks just as easily? It's not like every democratic nominee was better for the country than their GOP counterpart.

How do you explain what I posted? Or do you just continue to do like others here and ignore these facts in favor of the blinder/narrative approach?

Let me remind you:

As recently as 2012, studies show that 47 percent of blacks identify as liberal and 45 percent as conservative, but 93 percent voted for the reelection of Barack Obama.

When an entire race of people vote for the same party for decades, you call them either racist redneck bigots or minorities, depending on which party they voted for.

You're changing the subject. I am literally saying that people get black shit all the time for voting Democrat only. Like that's what I'm saying that people do. So I respond by pointing out the whites generally but not to the same degree always vote for republicans and no one gives them shit.

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:02 PM
So then there are no white democratic voters, even though the party candidates were both white.

This makes no sense.

I said three times already it's not nearly to the same degree. I could say it a fourth time if that would be helpful to you

Chris
12-16-2017, 11:03 PM
Imagine how excited white people would be if they got to vote for a white major party nominee for the first time.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/very-excited-white-people-Shutterstock-kurhan.jpg

Pav doing the racist thing. Go Pav go!

baseline bum
12-16-2017, 11:04 PM
That's true like I said it's not as one sided as with other minority groups. But like in 2008 I'm assuming Obama won like every single minority group like Asians, Native Americans, blacks, Latinos etc by like 50 plus points.

Then I'm pulling numbers out of my ass but let's assume he lost whites by like 20 points. Nothing weird about that? Like what did the whites see that no one else saw

McCain won 56-44 vs Obama with whites (not counting Mexicans). Non-white was 86-14 Obama.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/112132/election-polls-vote-groups-2008.aspx

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 11:05 PM
Pav doing the racist thing. Go Pav go!Would you not be excited to vote for a white for the first time, Chris?

Spurtacular
12-16-2017, 11:06 PM

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:06 PM
Looks like in the 90s Republicans used to win Asians

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2008/results/president/national-exit-polls.html

But it's been 21 years since they won any group but white people.

Must be the minorities fault. "Party of personal responsibility" certainly not taking any of the blame

DarrinS
12-16-2017, 11:08 PM
McCain won 56-44 vs Obama with whites (not counting Mexicans). Non-white was 86-14 Obama.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/112132/election-polls-vote-groups-2008.aspx

So, non-whites are more virulently anti-Republican than whites are pro-Republican.

Got it. :tu

Good thread OP.

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:11 PM
Asian Americans I am pretty sure commit low levels of crime. They assimilate like if you talk to one of them on the phone who grew up here they sound like a white person. Not that that matters but it's a common complaint among some people who don't like foreigners they won't assimilate. They have the highest education levels and the highest achievement in terms of income. Republicans just lost them 79-21 if I'm reading this right

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/clinton-won-asian-american-vote-some-swing-states-turned-toward-n684716

Chris
12-16-2017, 11:12 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Black-Panther-Party-armed-guards-in-street-shotguns.jpg

Pavlov
12-16-2017, 11:16 PM
:lmao Chris is just posting random pictures because he's offended by being called white.

DarrinS
12-16-2017, 11:16 PM
Asian Americans I am pretty sure commit low levels of crime. They assimilate like if you talk to one of them on the phone who grew up here they sound like a white person. Not that that matters but it's a common complaint among some people who don't like foreigners they won't assimilate. They have the highest education levels and the highest achievement in terms of income. Republicans just lost them 79-21 if I'm reading this right

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/clinton-won-asian-american-vote-some-swing-states-turned-toward-n684716

What do white people sound like?

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:18 PM
What do white people sound like?

You could argue it's just proper grammar. Either way I was grasping for reasons why Republicans or any group at all wouldn't like them. I can't think of any

Mark Celibate
12-16-2017, 11:20 PM

rofl are you a teenage girl posting this from her IPhone?

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:21 PM

Excellent counterpoint.

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:22 PM

You're literally obsessed either race in America based on your posts here do you have any thoughts on this? Any insights at all?

DarrinS
12-16-2017, 11:28 PM
You could argue it's just proper grammar. Either way I was grasping for reasons why Republicans or any group at all wouldn't like them. I can't think of any

Was someone trying to argue that Republicans hate Asians?

DarrinS
12-16-2017, 11:30 PM
You're literally obsessed either race in America based on your posts here do you have any thoughts on this? Any insights at all?

What’s your thread about again? I forget.

Chris
12-16-2017, 11:33 PM
:lol

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:34 PM
What’s your thread about again? I forget.

My thread is about why blacks get shit for always voting Democrat and no one gives white shit for always voting Republican. Sorry if I didn't make that more clear. Like no one but white people votes for Republicans anymore but that's fine but if blacks vote en Mass for democrats that's a real bad look for them

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:35 PM
Was someone trying to argue that Republicans hate Asians?

No but in general republicans never take any personal responsibility for losing minority votes that I've seen. Many blame the blacks for having a "plantation mentality" and voting for welfare handouts.

DarrinS
12-16-2017, 11:41 PM
No but in general republicans never take any personal responsibility for losing minority votes that I've seen. Many blame the blacks for having a "plantation mentality" and voting for welfare handouts.

They should start shamelessly pandering, tbh.

Chris
12-16-2017, 11:49 PM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/25358406_1410577302402429_8332133382810713400_o.jp g?oh=d999e95dfb6cba3ff994d772a80ee893&oe=5AD0D163

Chucho
12-16-2017, 11:51 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3b/36/36/3b3636328c730f10a7f8cca199d50fce--shoe-closet-stock-photos.jpg

Quadzilla99
12-16-2017, 11:51 PM
Like a nice guy Democrat who prosecuted a group of racist child murderers ran against a child molester in Alabama and he would have lost 70-30 if it wasn't for black people. But let's mock how black people vote

DMC
12-16-2017, 11:53 PM
My thread is about why blacks get shit for always voting Democrat and no one gives white shit for always voting Republican. Sorry if I didn't make that more clear. Like no one but white people votes for Republicans anymore but that's fine but if blacks vote en Mass for democrats that's a real bad look for them

False comparison (and false statement). Not all white always vote republican, yet your thread titles indicates that's the case.

Do you think there are more blacks in the country than whites, and if not, how do democrats ever win since whites only vote republican?

DMC
12-16-2017, 11:54 PM
I said three times already it's not nearly to the same degree. I could say it a fourth time if that would be helpful to you

You could put the bong down and make an OP that makes sense.

DMC
12-16-2017, 11:56 PM
Like a nice guy Democrat who prosecuted a group of racist child murderers ran against a child molester in Alabama and he would have lost 70-30 if it wasn't for black people. But let's mock how black people vote

Your boy Spurminator said tribalism indicates low intelligence. Blacks are very monolithic voters, as I illustrated above. Take it up with Spurminator.

Splits
12-16-2017, 11:57 PM
Your boy Spurminator said tribalism indicates low intelligence. Blacks are very monolithic voters, as I illustrated above. Take it up with Spurminator.

glad you're totally not racist

AaronY
12-16-2017, 11:58 PM
They should start shamelessly pandering, tbh.
They pandered to rural white people last election

:cry we'll build a wall to keep the Mexicans out
:cry no more Muslims ruining this Christian country
:cry were bringing the coal jobs back
:cry your suffering will soon be over

Spurminator
12-17-2017, 12:02 AM

Monolithic voting is not a necessary indicator of tribalism. We know YOU think it is, but it's not.

Mark Celibate
12-17-2017, 12:17 AM

Well for one, saying that it's only whites that vote for Republicans and that all whites vote Republican is not the same thing. For example, if no minorities voted Republican and 2 out of 200 million whites voted Republican, then yes only white people voted Republican but clearly, only a few whites voted Republican.

Plus, it's already been proven that whites aren't nearly as monolithic in voting as blacks are. If that were the case, since whites are a majority, the Republicans would win every election. The main issue people have with blacks always voting Democrats isn't a racial thing, it's more to do with the idea that highly Democratic jurisdictions have coincided with heavily black populated areas going to shit (Detroit, Chicago, etc).

And then there was that one guy who said "I'll have these n!ggers voting Democrat for the next 30 years" or whatever. I'm too lazy to look up who said (LBJ I think?), but that's another reason why folks call out the Black community who are quick to call Republicans racist.

Chris
12-17-2017, 12:19 AM
Mark with the goods. I've tried to tell them about Chicago and other Democrat impoverished cities with their planned parenthood baby murdering factories and single parent nightmare lifestyle. In one ear and out the other.

DMC
12-17-2017, 12:20 AM
glad you're totally not racist

Because any mention of "black" is by default racist.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:21 AM

But ok to mock white people voting preferences and dedicate a whole thread to it? Not hard to find a convenient instance to site, but can't be bothered when pointing out some simple hypocrisy.

DMC
12-17-2017, 12:22 AM
Monolithic voting is not a necessary indicator of tribalism. We know YOU think it is, but it's not.

In this case it is. It doesn't need to be a necessity. I've proven it.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 12:23 AM
But ok to mock white peoplehttp://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/286/393/7d9.gif

Splits
12-17-2017, 12:23 AM
But ok to mock white people voting preferences and dedicate a whole thread to it? Not hard to find a convenient instance to site, but can't be bothered when pointing out some simple hypocrisy.

lol Sandy Hook truther

DarrinS
12-17-2017, 12:27 AM
Just anecdotal, but about half my family are raging progressive SJW Democrats, and the other half are normal people. :lol

DMC
12-17-2017, 12:27 AM
So we went from no degree to low intelligence to tribalism, and when it turns out that describes most blacks (at least no degree and tribalism as defined by Webster), the white guilt cucks here are trying to bury that claim like a cat burying its shit.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:28 AM
lol Sandy Hook truther

LOL Spurstalk.net and Mr. W2.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:30 AM
Black people are tribalist in most their beliefs. Black and have a different opinion? The tribe calls you a "coon".

Splits
12-17-2017, 12:39 AM
Black people are tribalist in most their beliefs. Black and have a different opinion? The tribe calls you a "coon".

lots of kids lost, hope you're dealing with your culpabilitiy

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:45 AM

What kids? When? Where?

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:46 AM

How bad did you beat yourself up about killing st.net?

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Well for one, saying that it's only whites that vote for Republicans and that all whites vote Republican is not the same thing. For example, if no minorities voted Republican and 2 out of 200 million whites voted Republican, then yes only white people voted Republican but clearly, only a few whites voted Republican.

Plus, it's already been proven that whites aren't nearly as monolithic in voting as blacks are. If that were the case, since whites are a majority, the Republicans would win every election. The main issue people have with blacks always voting Democrats isn't a racial thing, it's more to do with the idea that highly Democratic jurisdictions have coincided with heavily black populated areas going to shit (Detroit, Chicago, etc).

And then there was that one guy who said "I'll have these n!ggers voting Democrat for the next 30 years" or whatever. I'm too lazy to look up who said (LBJ I think?), but that's another reason why folks call out the Black community who are quick to call Republicans racist.
That LBJ thing is an urban legend https://www.snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/

And yes black neighborhoods are much worse shape than other neighborhoods. However crime has been going down in most major cities such as New York City and LA. The reason conservative focus on Chicago is because mostly an outlier a horrible case but an outlier

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cities-u-s-track-log-record-low-crime-rates-2017-article-1.3474250

This trend in big cities is especially true when you go along decades-long trends like back in the 70s

Spurminator
12-17-2017, 01:51 AM
In this case it is. It doesn't need to be a necessity. I've proven it.

All you've proven is your confirmation bias. "Blacks voted monolithically for Obama, and Obama is black, therefore tribalism!"

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 01:55 AM
Some articles about why Asians hate the GOP now

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/04/opinion/why-are-asian-americans-such-loyal-democrats.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=0B2259D6B185A255F2499D86D5E7D5BA&gwt=pay&assetType=opinion

http://prospect.org/article/how-asian-americans-became-democrats-0

http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-asian-american-voters-poll-20161005-snap-story.html

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 01:57 AM
http://observer.com/2016/02/why-asian-americans-dont-vote-republican/

It's across every single country Asia every single one

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/asian-american-voters-are-diverse-but-unified-against-donald-trump/

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 01:58 AM
But you could say that there's nothing wrong with white people voting only for republicans. (On the whole I mean like 55-45 in elections not 90-10 or anything is what I'm talking about).

But then you could also wonder why no one else does.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 02:16 AM
That LBJ thing is an urban legend https://www.snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/

And yes black neighborhoods are much worse shape than other neighborhoods. However crime has been going down in most major cities such as New York City and LA. The reason conservative focus on Chicago is because mostly an outlier a horrible case but an outlier

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/cities-u-s-track-log-record-low-crime-rates-2017-article-1.3474250

Pop, did you read that Snopes "debunking"? It's basically "here are two thousand words reminding you how awful a racist LBJ was and deviant he was. We can see him saying that but since we can't prove he did, despite 2000 words reminding you he's a huge, unabashed racist, with quotes to remind You, since we have no tangible proof this giant racist said this, It's debunked."

That's the kind of stuff that makes Snopes laughable.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 02:20 AM
Pop, did you read that Snopes "debunking"? It's basically "here are two thousand words reminding you how awful a racist LBJ was and deviant he was. We can see him saying that but since we can't prove he did, despite 2000 words reminding you he's a huge, unabashed racist, with quotes to remind You, since we have no tangible proof this giant racist said this, It's debunked."

That's the kind of stuff that makes Snopes laughable.Snopes said it's unproven. Your post is debunked.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 02:24 AM
Snopes said it's unproven. Your post is debunked.So...calling it an urban legend and linking to a "fact-checking" site that can't prove It as such is?

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 02:26 AM
Quadzilla99 Why you feel the need to use hyperbole in your thread title? You just fond of making propaganda?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 02:27 AM
So...calling it an urban legend and linking to a "fact-checking" site that can't prove It as such is?wut

It's unproven. That's all.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 02:28 AM
Real Actual Quote

Snopes said it's unproven. Your post is debunked.

Quote Essence

:cry But muh Snopes won't allow it :cry / the absence of proof (as defined by snopes) is evidence.

:lmao Not the first time chump has utilized this argumentation style.
:lmao Not the last time chump will utilize this argumentation style.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 02:29 AM
wut

It's unproven. That's all.

But the article lends credence more than not. Quads called it an urban legend and linked to a " fact-checking" site that admits they could see LBJ saying this. It's not an urban legend. That's why I asked him If he read it.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 02:29 AM
Real Actual Quote

Quote Essence

:lmao Not the first time chump has utilized this argumentation style.
:lmao Not the last time chump will utilize this argumentation style.It's unproven.

That's all.

lol

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 02:30 AM
But the article lends credence more than not. Quads called it an urban legend and linked to a " fact-checking" site that admits they could see LBJ saying this. It's not an urban legend. That's why I asked him If he read it.It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 02:31 AM
Quadzilla99 Why you feel the need to use hyperbole in your thread title? You just fond of making propaganda?
In almost every election whites vote Republican. Like in the 2008 landslide for Obama they voted 56-44 Republican in that Virginia Governor election recently which a fairly big win for the Democrat they voted Republican 57-41. They voted 70-30 for Moore earlier this week.

Like you can say that Tennessee for instance only ever votes Republican for Governor. You'd be right but that doesn't mean the election is 99 to 1 even in red States the Republicans win like 60-40 not 99 to 1. But it's true Republicans seem to usually win the white vote. Maybe in blue states it's different. Probably maybe it is in which case the thread title is maybe exaggerated

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 02:33 AM
I often get out my car immediately after parking.

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 02:35 AM
Whites tied here in NJ Governor race http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/08/murphy-wins-new-jersey-governors-race-fox-news-voter-analysis.html

But he lost every other group by large margins

Chucho
12-17-2017, 02:37 AM
It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.

And posting a Snopes article that leans towards it being more plausible than not is like trying to defend Russian-Trump collusion. While not fully proven, It's more plausible it occurred than didnt.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 02:37 AM
It's unproven.

That's all.

lol

If "that's all", then you shouldn't call it "debunked."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 02:40 AM
In almost every election whites vote Republican. Like in the 2008 landslide for Obama they voted 56-44 Republican in that Virginia Governor election recently which a fairly big win for the Democrat they voted Republican 57-41. They voted 70-30 for Moore earlier this week.

Like you can say that Tennessee for instance only ever votes Republican for Governor. You'd be right but that doesn't mean the election is 99 to 1 even in red States the Republicans win like 60-40 not 99 to 1. But it's true Republicans seem to usually win the white vote. Maybe in blue states it's different. Probably maybe it is in which case the thread title is maybe exaggerated

Almost half of whites voted for Obama. When was the last time almost half of any minority voted for a Republican presidential candidate? And as you mention, there are other states that Dems win the white vote. I guess you just like your propaganda titles.

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 02:42 AM
So...calling it an urban legend and linking to a "fact-checking" site that can't prove It as such is?
An urban legend is a thing people repeat over and over despite there being no evidence it actually happened. Like people always say that was razor blades in an apple during Halloween but I read an article said that they never had one case of that at the time

DMC
12-17-2017, 02:51 AM
All you've proven is your confirmation bias. "Blacks voted monolithically for Obama, and Obama is black, therefore tribalism!"

"There are two explanations for this incongruence. The first centers on racial unity: Black voters use the group’s well-being as a proxy for their own interests; the “black utility heuristic.” Other studies suggest racial identity and social pressure shape blacks into an electoral monolith. The idea is that blacks vote similarly as a show of solidarity." -Washington Post

"Tribalism is the state of being organized in or an advocate for a tribe or tribes. In terms of conformity, tribalism may also refer in popular cultural terms to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are loyal to their own tribe or social group.[1]" - Wiki

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/09/28/can-trump-win-black-votes-what-we-know-from-5-decades-of-black-voting-data/?utm_term=.28508e96aaab

Black voters prioritize the well-being of the group over their individual interests because history has shown them that “we are in this thing together.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/the-changing-outlook-for-black-voters/403975/

Tribalism is the state of being organized in or an advocate for a tribe or tribes. In terms of conformity, tribalism may also refer in popular cultural terms to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are loyal to their own tribe or social group. - Wiki

Calling this tribalism isn't bad. Your issue with it is that you already labelled tribalism as a marker for low intelligence. You might want to adjust your statement to avoid including anyone other than conservative white people.

DMC
12-17-2017, 02:56 AM
But you could say that there's nothing wrong with white people voting only for republicans. (On the whole I mean like 55-45 in elections not 90-10 or anything is what I'm talking about).

But then you could also wonder why no one else does.

It's wrong to say no one else does. Your all or nothing approach falls flat out of the gate.

Either way, based on what you're implying, whites should continue to vote for the GOP because of self interest, since all other groups band together to vote against them. If the white self interest was exclusive, that's a bad thing, but then other minority self interest that's exclusive gets a wavier because of soccer mom style nannying and fear of being labeled a racist for fair play.

Quadzilla99
12-17-2017, 03:00 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/09/28/can-trump-win-black-votes-what-we-know-from-5-decades-of-black-voting-data/?utm_term=.28508e96aaab

Black voters prioritize the well-being of the group over their individual interests because history has shown them that “we are in this thing together.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/the-changing-outlook-for-black-voters/403975/

Tribalism is the state of being organized in or an advocate for a tribe or tribes. In terms of conformity, tribalism may also refer in popular cultural terms to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are loyal to their own tribe or social group. - Wiki

Calling this tribalism isn't bad. Your issue with it is that you already labelled tribalism as a marker for low intelligence. You might want to adjust your statement to avoid including anyone other than conservative white people.

Honestly if you're fine with blacks voting Democratic then we're fine here. I just think it's weird--and truthfully im very anti-GOP clearly not gonna lie--that people don't point out the same about Republicans. It's not to the same degree with blacks obviously. I think the only minority group from any country let alone group as a whole that votes for GOP anymore is Cubans which Trump won 50-58% I think. Those Asian articles I posted the previous page show how they lost the Vietnamese too and they were one of the last groups that liked them a lot

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:06 AM
Last year was supposed to be the year the GOP nominated someone like Rubio and made outreach to the minorities. But instead they went the other direction.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:08 AM
I wonder how they would have done if Rubio had run like maybe they would have gotten 50% of the Hispanic vote.

DMC
12-17-2017, 03:12 AM
Honestly if you're fine with blacks voting Democratic then we're fine here. I just think it's weird--and truthfully im very anti-GOP clearly not gonna lie--that people don't point out the same about Republicans. It's not to the same degree with blacks obviously. I think the only minority group from any country let alone group as a whole that votes for GOP anymore is Cubans which Trump won 50-58% I think. Those Asian articles I posted the previous page show how they lost the Vietnamese too and they were one of the last groups that liked them a lot

What about Italians, Irish, Germans, French and others who are 1st generation Americans? It stands to reason that people who want to keep bringing over relatives want open borders and subsidies for their folks when they get here, so policies more friendly toward immigration, babysitting until everyone in the family has a degree, etc... those would sit well with immigrants or 1st generationers. I would be the same way.

We are all looking for self preservation, somehow the white man is the only one being morally indicted for it. Is it because they are better at it?

Let's see how many minorities refuse the Trump admin tax breaks.

DMC
12-17-2017, 03:17 AM
As for the LBJ quote: You cannot prove Roy Moore touched that girl but most of you say you just know he did, thus you call him a pedophile. With an LBJ quote, you won't say you just know he said it, even though that's much less offensive than being a pedophile. It's just that there's no immediate political scoreboard gain from it so you need proof.

This partisan tribal mentality is troubling.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:18 AM
Prediction 2024: Rubio wins nom because field is smaller and it's only him and some Breitbart Roy Moore/Chemtrail Kelli/Cernovich goober in the Republican primaries who offends college educated Republicans and many other non-Chris style Republicans. But he can't win the general since the wall keeps too many Mexicans out so Bernie institutes full on communism and America dies forever

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 03:26 AM
And posting a Snopes article that leans towards it being more plausible than not is like trying to defend Russian-Trump collusion. While not fully proven, It's more plausible it occurred than didnt.It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 03:27 AM
If "that's all", then you shouldn't call it "debunked."I said Chucho's post was debunked.
https://dwrhx129r2-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/rif-logo.png

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 03:29 AM
As for the LBJ quote: You cannot prove Roy Moore touched that girl but most of you say you just know he did, thus you call him a pedophile. With an LBJ quote, you won't say you just know he said it, even though that's much less offensive than being a pedophile. It's just that there's no immediate political scoreboard gain from it so you need proof.

This partisan tribal mentality is troubling.Aw, you're troubled.

It's unproven.

That's all.

If LBJ had an interview about it like Moore did on Hannity along with all the testimonies, it would be easier for me to make a similar call. Troubling.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:31 AM
It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.
Look the guy might have said it Pavlov and I really want it to be true so don't crush my dreams.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:32 AM
What would it even matter at this point lol trying to prove the democrats are racist because of some 50 year old comment.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 03:34 AM
Look the guy might have said it Pavlov and I really want it to be true so don't crush my dreams.:lol DMC's tears over "muh Moore" make it even better as will his reaction to this post.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 03:35 AM
What would it even matter at this point lol trying to prove the democrats are racist because of some 50 year old comment.ROBERTBYRDWASINTHEKKKONCEANDHILLARYSAIDNIC ETHINGSABOUTHIM

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:37 AM
:lol DMC's tears over "muh Moore" make it even better as will his reaction to this post.
Hey man the single biggest determinant of whether a guy would vote against Trump in the GOP primaries was education level but that doesn't mean anything about intelligence neither now

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:40 AM
ROBERTBYRDWASINTHEKKKONCEANDHILLARYSAIDNICETHINGSA BOUTHIM
It really was pretty sneaky of them nazi/kkk Dems to put a black guy in charge for eight years to throw people off their racist anti-black ways.

blackguypointstohead.img

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 03:45 AM
I said Chucho's post was debunked.

:lmao You initially knew you were defeated and didn't respond for the better part of an hour.
:lmao When nobody was responding to your posts, you decided to try and bull shit me, anyways.
:lmao No self control.
:lmao You very clearly equated unproven with debunked. It's there in the transcript as plain as day, bruh.
:lmao As I said before, you bombed, brah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:48 AM
That Democrat was racist in 1965 DAMMIT!

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:48 AM
My dad wasn't even alive in 1965 lol

Chris
12-17-2017, 03:51 AM
Democrats founded the KKK. :tu

LBJ was a member of the KKK :tu

Have a good night.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 03:53 AM
Democrats founded the KKK. :tu

LBJ was a member of the KKK :tu

Have a good night.
Good night bro. Sleep tight man.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:00 AM
I'm pretty proud of this post honestly

Prediction 2024: Rubio wins nom because field is smaller and it's only him and some Breitbart Roy Moore/Chemtrail Kelli/Cernovich goober in the Republican primaries who offends college educated Republicans and many other non-Chris style Republicans. But he can't win the general since the wall keeps too many Mexicans out so Bernie institutes full on communism and America dies forever

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:01 AM
:lmao You initially knew you were defeated and didn't respond for the better part of an hour.
:lmao When nobody was responding to your posts, you decided to try and bull shit me, anyways.
:lmao No self control.
:lmao You very clearly equated unproven with debunked. It's there in the transcript as plain as day, bruh.
:lmao As I said before, you bombed, brah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44Nope.

The story of the quote is unproven.

Chuchos post was debunked as he mischaracterized the Snopes article.

That's all.

You don't read sentences well at all.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:03 AM
Democrats founded the KKK. :tuAnd you want to save their statues.

LBJ was a member of the KKK :tulol no. You're getting your old white guys mixed up. They all look the same to you.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:05 AM
Nope.

The story of the quote is unproven.

Chuchos post was debunked as he mischaracterized the Snopes article.

That's all.

You don't read sentences well at all.

:lol Getting the last word doesn't erase the fuck-up.
:lol Sticking to the same BS as if it changes anything.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:06 AM
:lol Sticking to the same BS as if it changes anything.It was a very clear sentence.

Snopes said it's unproven. Your post is debunked.Really thought you had something there, eh?

lol

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:09 AM
:lol Sticking to the same BS as if it changes anything.
Alright I admit it! I admit it! In 1965 that guy was racist and we always knew about it. Been a dirty family secret for years.

Just please don't tell the blacks about it they think we like them. PLEASE don't tell em

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:11 AM
Alright I admit it! I admit it! In 1965 that guy was racist and we always knew about it. Been a dirty family secret for years.

Just please don't tell the blacks about it they think we like them. PLEASE don't tell emYOU FOOL! SUSAN RICE WILL BE INDICTED FOR SURE NOW! CALLING JAMES TO CLEAR OUT THE BASEMENT ASAP!

Chucho
12-17-2017, 04:15 AM

Just please don't tell the blacks about it they think we like them. PLEASE don't tell em

Blacks don't even like blacks. They can't stop themselves from killing each other.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:19 AM
Tbh it's all true all of it. we hold the blacks down in the ghetto. We don't trust them so we keep them in the muck down there where we can keep an eye on them.

When my friend told me we had to put a black guy in charge for 8 years I was really worried nervous. But he was like "don't worry he'll be in charge on top out in the open where we can keep an eye on him and once we do this Obama Gambit the blacks will never suspect us of being racist again."

Those eight years were rough and we barely survived it. A guy in a wig went in a woman's bathroom once even! But now we can keep them in chains for another few centuries and they'll be none the wiser

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:25 AM
It was a very clear sentence.
Really thought you had something there, eh?

lol

You're still equating unproven with debunked. If you had said his post is unverified that would be different.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:28 AM
You're still equating unproven with debunked. If you had said his post is unverified that would be different.

We admitted it already what more do you from us? Blacks should have been voting for you this whole time. They'd be much better off.

We poisoned the Asians against you too. And the Mexicans all latinos really.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:29 AM
And the Native Americans too we did that.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:30 AM
Also, the Indians meaning the people from India not like Cowboys and Indians. That one was us too.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:31 AM
There's some Eskimos in Alaska were working our way toward them and then we'll be complete. Soros is sponsoring an Iditarod for March i think to lead us up there

Chucho
12-17-2017, 04:32 AM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/250x250/67335424/kill-whitey.jpg

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:33 AM
You're still equating unproven with debunked.No. That's what Chucho did.
If you had said his post is unverified that would be different.His post saying Snopes debunked the quote story was itself debunked by the Snopes article which clearly stated the quote story was unproven.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:35 AM
We already have a deep state area 51 contingency to where like if Aliens land and create a new minority group we'll poison them against you too. Send em right off to Berkeley for training and pipe some MSM into their containment cells

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:35 AM
No. That's what Chucho did.His post saying Snopes debunked the quote story was itself debunked by the Snopes article which clearly stated the quote story was unproven.

You aren't communicating all too clearly. But even now you're saying something was debunked because it's unproven. Gawd, you're dumb.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:37 AM
AaronY

You're either drunk or just being extra idiotic. Either way, go to bed.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:38 AM
You aren't communicating all too clearly.It's very clear. I can't understand it for you.
But even now you're saying something was debunked because it's unproven.lol no.

Sorry you don't get it, but you should be used to it by now.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:39 AM
AaronY

You're either drunk or just being extra idiotic. Either way, go to bed.I thought they were posts by you or Chris tbh.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:43 AM
I thought they were posts by you or Chris tbh.

Why would you think that?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 04:44 AM
Why would you think that?It's a joke.

I'm making fun of you.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:45 AM
It's very clear. I can't understand it for you.lol no.

Sorry you don't get it, but you should be used to it by now.

"itself debunked by the Snopes article which clearly stated the quote story was unproven"

On what basis whatever debunked? And if it was debunked, then why do you need to add that it's unproven? Your own words are nonsensical, bro. That's not uncommon though.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:46 AM
AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732)

You're either drunk or just being extra idiotic. Either way, go to bed.
Soros paid me to put in a hundred posts today so I have to stay. You don't wanna make that guy angry believe me. oh boy!

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:46 AM
It's a joke.

I'm making fun of you.

I figured it might be one of your sub par jokes. A bit surprised you'd slap one of your chumpettes though. I guess those bitches fall in line either way. :lol

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:47 AM
Soros paid me to put in a hundred posts today so I have to stay. You don't wanna make that guy angry believe me. oh boy!

You're not a fun drunk, tbh.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:51 AM
I thought they were posts by you or Chris tbh.
They don't joke about Soros. Soros is serious business.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 04:55 AM
They don't joke about Soros. Soros is serious business.

Bro, read this tomorrow. You ain't even following a train of thought. But then again, I'm sure a hangover will be all the proof you need of your stupidity.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:57 AM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/250x250/67335424/kill-whitey.jpg
Underrated post. And true. That's what needs to happen at this point.

l would start with myself but I'm having too much fun holding the blacks down

AaronY
12-17-2017, 04:58 AM
Bro, read this tomorrow. You ain't even following a train of thought. But then again, I'm sure a hangover will be all the proof you need of your stupidity.
Do you ever read your posts and get embarrassed?

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 05:03 AM
Do you ever read your posts and get embarrassed?

I read your posts and I'm almost embarrassed for you. But I just figure you're a low self-esteem, limited intelligence individual; and I thusly don't give it too much mind, tbh. You may as well do something easier on your few remaining brain cells if you're drunk though than taking on me and losing as usual, tbh. Sorry to call it "losing" when you're just mentally handicapped. I only use the term as a way of understanding rather than to denote you offer any sort of challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1F0lBnsnkE

AaronY
12-17-2017, 05:08 AM
I don't know about any of that but I read this thread and I get embarrassed for ya myself!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269982

That monosylab1k is a real meanie I can see why you hate him so much.

Mark Celibate
12-17-2017, 09:10 AM
:lol thread goes to 5 pages immediately overnight which means only one thing...

which also means some poor simp had to stay up all night with Chumpdumper to argue with him. I can't imagine Hell being worse much worse than having to go through that for a night

AaronY
12-17-2017, 09:17 AM
:lol thread goes to 5 pages immediately overnight which means only one thing...

which also means some poor simp had to stay up all night with Chumpdumper to argue with him. I can't imagine Hell being worse much worse than having to go through that for a night
Is he like your most hated poster of all time?

Trill Clinton
12-17-2017, 10:00 AM
oh look. the board anti racism police officer Chucho is in here spouting white supremacist talking points:rolleyes

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:20 PM
oh look. the board anti racism police officer Chucho is in here spouting white supremacist talking points:rolleyes

Like 10 people took you to task for your continual racismn and hypocrisy. If I'm the Police, you're the Racist Senator, the forum's Maxine Waters...just less manly.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Underrated post. And true. That's what needs to happen at this point.

l would start with myself but I'm having too much fun holding the blacks down

If you do, post the suicide note here. Buck the trend of making pussy suicide vids on FB live.

Trill Clinton
12-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Like 10 people took you to task for your continual racismn and hypocrisy. If I'm the Police, you're the Racist Senator, the forum's Maxine Waters...just less manly.

man people have been calling me racist since i been here, nothing new to me. its just funny the same people are always posting white supremacist rhetoric like you.

Chucho
12-17-2017, 12:35 PM
man people have been calling me racist since i been here, nothing new to me. its just funny the same people are always posting white supremacist rhetoric like you.

They call you racist because you are, Maxine. You calling me a racist is you being you and playing your one note on your world's tiniest violin.

Mark Celibate
12-17-2017, 01:25 PM
You’ve got to be kidding me OP. White People vote 60/40 republican while minorities vote about 92/8 democrat. In that Alabama election 95% of blacks voted for jones and for obama it was 96 or 97 I believe. Politics in this country have boiled down to racial identity politics. One party represents the minorities and one is supposed to represent the whites but constantly backstabs them. Some Whites still haven’t figured out the game being played and that’s why the vote is not as lopsided for us. Also doesn’t help that the republicans also don’t seem to understand who their base is and backstab us repeatedly.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-17-2017, 01:46 PM
I wonder how they would have done if Rubio had run like maybe they would have gotten 50% of the Hispanic vote.

IT would have been interesting to see Rubio run. He would have likely beat HRC as well. You have to think that Rubio, and the rest of the GOP old guard rank and file have to be kicking themselves for not getting a chance to run against that shitty of a candidate.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-17-2017, 01:51 PM

baseline bum
12-17-2017, 02:21 PM

Fucking Christ killer better give me a nice Christmas bonus for all my shitposting.

Spurminator
12-17-2017, 03:17 PM
One party represents the minorities and one is supposed to represent the whites but constantly backstabs them. Some Whites still haven’t figured out the game being played and that’s why the vote is not as lopsided for us. Also doesn’t help that the republicans also don’t seem to understand who their base is and backstab us repeatedly.

Explain the backstabbing of whites.

DMC
12-17-2017, 03:22 PM
Both parties are basically historically wealthy families building more wealth, colluding with one another in the process to fleece the regular people out of everything they own.

Mark Celibate
12-18-2017, 02:32 PM
Explain the backstabbing of whites.
Reagan amnesty. No wall while controlling house senate and executive. Failed RINO amnesty. Sending our men off to die in frivolous wars. The republican establishment constantly cucks on issues. Tried to sink trump, sank Moore, sabotaging our agenda. I could go on for days.

until trump and Bannon complete the takeover of the party it’s not the party of white people, but it’s tbe only party we’ve got. The democrats aren’t going to look after our interests.

spurraider21
12-18-2017, 02:44 PM
Reagan amnesty. No wall while controlling house senate and executive. Failed RINO amnesty. Sending our men off to die in frivolous wars. The republican establishment constantly cucks on issues. Tried to sink trump, sank Moore, sabotaging our agenda. I could go on for days.

until trump and Bannon complete the takeover of the party it’s not the party of white people, but it’s tbe only party we’ve got. The democrats aren’t going to look after our interests.

Also, it’s funny that two posters accuse me of parroting GOP talking points and being brainwashed by their media when I neither am a republican nor consume MSM. Political debates have devolved into both sides accusing the other of being biased while being biased themselves. It’s kind of like putting on your favorite football teams gear and cheering for them just because. I’m surprised that people still support American political parties. Only thing that’s changed is people superficially deny affiliation with the party they support but continue to support them by simply focusing their attacks on the other party and never on the one they secretly support. If we could pull the voting records of some of you disaffected Democrats we’d all get a good laugh. Same with the republican voters but there aren’t as many here.

i like the part where you said you're not republican

Mark Celibate
12-18-2017, 03:23 PM
Not my problem you can’t read. It’s not my party but it’s all we’ve got currently. Dem poison kills us quicker, this one buys us time for an antidote.

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 11:06 AM

I'm a white guy. Some of us are not fearful of minorities taking over and ruining their lives despite living major multi-ethnic large cities.

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 12:18 PM
You mean you’re a white cuck, I wouldn’t call you a guy or a man. You lack basic self preservation instincts. You’re a domesticated numale, you belong on an ant farm.

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 12:25 PM
You mean you’re a white cuck, I wouldn’t call you a guy or a man. You lack basic self preservation instincts. You’re a domesticated numale, you belong on an ant farm.

Because I live in an urban area and generally get along with the blacks and Hispanics I interact with?

Spurminator
12-19-2017, 12:27 PM

None of this has anything to specifically do with white people, and defining these as white issues makes it easier to play the race card in those discussions.

Al Sharpton thanks you.

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 12:57 PM
None of this has anything to specifically do with white people, and defining these as white issues makes it easier to play the race card in those discussions.

Al Sharpton thanks you.

it has everything to do specifically with my people. Sending us off to die obviously affects us. The US Army is overwhelmingly white and significantly southern. Roy Moore was going to represent the interests of my people so they sunk his ass. Nobody wants to be a minority in their own country. Many of us want to live around our own people immersed in our own customs and way of living. The demographic question is paramount and all other issues are secondary. You can’t play the race card or play ethnic groups against each other in a homogenous society, which we were up until the 60s.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Not my problem you can’t read. It’s not my party but it’s all we’ve got currently. Dem poison kills us quicker, this one buys us time for an antidote.

Well there is no major nationalist socialist party so you have to take what you can get amirite?

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 01:50 PM
Well there is no major nationalist socialist party so you have to take what you can get amirite?
Replace ethnic homogeneity with your unholy coalition and you’d support national socialism. You support every tenet of the ideology besides the racial parts.

AaronY
12-19-2017, 02:04 PM
Yeesh.

Spurminator
12-19-2017, 02:29 PM
it has everything to do specifically with my people. Sending us off to die obviously affects us. The US Army is overwhelmingly white and significantly southern.

The US Army is voluntary.

Nobody wants to be a minority in their own country. Many of us want to live around our own people immersed in our own customs and way of living.

What are the white customs that you feel you are unable to immerse yourself in?

The demographic question is paramount and all other issues are secondary. You can’t play the race card or play ethnic groups against each other in a homogenous society, which we were up until the 60s.

You can't play them against each other in a society that is unthreatened by other races either.

Sounds like you could use some diversity in your life.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-19-2017, 03:09 PM
Replace ethnic homogeneity with your unholy coalition and you’d support national socialism. You support every tenet of the ideology besides the racial parts.

I don't support totalitarianism nor state control of all industry. Sorry but you would be wrong. But thanks for outing yourself as a nazi.

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 03:10 PM
“Diversity” has no tangible benefit that anyone has ever been able to explain or quantify so I’d rather not. Europe had plenty of diversity before all of this. White People have all the diversity we need. Blonde hair, brown hair, red hair, all different colored eyes, german food, French food, Italian food, octoberfest, etc. Your diversity is a bunch of brown people acting tribal brown people are not diverse. They all look and act the same.

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 03:27 PM
I don't support totalitarianism nor state control of all industry. Sorry but you would be wrong. But thanks for outing yourself as a nazi.
Neither did Germany. You’re an international socialist.

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 03:42 PM
Mark Celibate answering the question in my thread title vociferously.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Mark Celibate answering the question in my thread title vociferously.Dude is sitting in his car in a parking lot RIGHT NOW.

Splits
12-19-2017, 04:01 PM
“Diversity” has no tangible benefit that anyone has ever been able to explain or quantify so I’d rather not. Europe had plenty of diversity before all of this. White People have all the diversity we need. Blonde hair, brown hair, red hair, all different colored eyes, german food, French food, Italian food, octoberfest, etc. Your diversity is a bunch of brown people acting tribal brown people are not diverse. They all look and act the same.

That's pretty racist.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-19-2017, 04:06 PM
Neither did Germany. You’re an international socialist.

The Nazis seized all corporate entities and were a dictatorship.

I believe in a mixed economy where free market is the default until markets breakdown like with vertical demand markets and economies of scale. I get you are a puritan thinking that any socialism is complete socialism but that is on you.

Spurminator
12-19-2017, 04:07 PM

Not at all. You'd know that if you got out and experienced some real world diversity instead of the diversity reporting you consume on whatever retarded sites you get your POV from.

DeadlyDynasty
12-19-2017, 04:17 PM
oooooooh, the'yre feisty today

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 04:27 PM
The Nazis seized all corporate entities and were a dictatorship.

no

I believe in a mixed economy

thats national socialism

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Not at all. You'd know that if you got out and experienced some real world diversity instead of the diversity reporting you consume on whatever retarded sites you get your POV from.
Dude, I’m a minority where I’m at and it sucks.

boutons_deux
12-19-2017, 04:39 PM

... who is the majority and who is the minority?

Spurminator
12-19-2017, 04:45 PM

Seems like it would be more productive to change where you're at than to hope the government will make those people go away.

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 04:52 PM
oooooooh, the'yre feisty today

You're like a white race preserving nationalist too I guess, huh?

DeadlyDynasty
12-19-2017, 04:59 PM
You're adorable, come over here so I can pinch your little cheek.

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 05:04 PM

You live in Houston iirc which is considered one of the most successfully Multicultural cities in the United States by both right-wing and left-wing sources.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445621/houstons-multicultural-diversity-david-brookss-fact-fiction

I moved from a white suburb to an urban area with a lot more minorities and I would never move back in a million years. But don't worry there are huge 99% white suburbs and counties everywhere. Partially because of multiculturalism living in a hundred percent white place like Iowa or something would be so fucking boring to me. But maybe great for you so m y advice would be to move there and stop whining

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 05:05 PM
You're adorable, come over here so I can pinch your little cheek.

You're mentally just operating at a whole level above with your race realism and what not.

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Honestly used to be in the old days some people would dream of moving to the big city and getting out of the boring suburbs. That's the way I felt growing up and the boringest of the suburbs was doing a large part that one looking and acting the same at least for me

FuzzyLumpkins
12-19-2017, 05:09 PM
no

thats national socialism

Ponts 11-18 of the 25 points announced when Hitler took power are straight socialism. For example:

11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.

12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.

14. We demand profit-sharing in large industries.

15. We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions.

16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.

17. We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.

18. We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.

Mixed economy where free market is the default my ass.

spurraider21
12-19-2017, 05:17 PM
You're mentally just operating at a whole level above with your race realism and what not.
he's woke

Spurminator
12-19-2017, 05:21 PM
Honestly used to be in the old days some people would dream of moving to the big city and getting out of the boring suburbs.

I think it's turning back that way recently, which is one of the reasons you're seeing gentrification in certain areas of cities that used to be run down.

"Millennials are killing McMansions"

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 05:22 PM
What’s wrong with self preservation?

spurraider21
12-19-2017, 05:23 PM
What’s wrong with self preservation?
the premise that you are facing a threat

boutons_deux
12-19-2017, 05:24 PM
I think it's turning back that way recently, which is one of the reasons you're seeing gentrification in certain areas of cities that used to be run down.

"Millennials are killing McMansions"

A lot of millenials simply can't afford a mortgage, low-paying jobs and/or huge student debts, so they are renting downtown.

San Pedro Creek project side effect will destroy some affordable housing 100 years old.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2017/12/19/is-this-the-end-of-low-income-housing-along-san-pedro-creek

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Ponts 11-18 of the 25 points announced when Hitler took power are straight socialism. For example:

Mixed economy where free market is the default my ass.
Only thing nationalized were trusts, not “all corporate entities.”

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 05:28 PM
the premise that you are facing a threat
Minorities are committing all the crime and victimizing us while the media hides it and the government cheats statistics by calling Hispanics and mixed race “white.” In Europe they simply refuse to include ethnicity into account at all in crime statistics and report perpetrators simply as “British male” or “german male.” Hell just look at the recent scandal in Sweden where people found out that 75% of crime was perpetrated by those with “migrant background.” And even if no crimes were committed they take money and resources out of white households which are then reallocated to minorities for breeedingn purposes while we can afford 2 kids max. And misgenation is also lowering the amount of white children being born. So yes their very presence is unwanted and a threat to our existence as a race.

Spurminator
12-19-2017, 05:30 PM
"while the media hides it"

:lol You must not be watching local news.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-19-2017, 06:18 PM
Only thing nationalized were trusts, not “all corporate entities.”

trust are synonymous with corporate entities in that rendering; another translation for the word is "public company" ie anything with stocks. Then you have profit sharing in industry, the abolition of capital speculation (re:capitalism), implementation of communal stores with price controlled rent for trades people (re:communism), prohibition of land speculation, and other policies.

They nationalized banks, the steel and oil industries, automakers and other manufacturers. OTOH, as totalitarian dictators are wont to do, he allowed sycophants and cronies to keep their holdings or granted them. And of course Hitler repudiated labor unions because of course there was only one party under Hitler.

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 06:39 PM
Ugh, they nationalized industries because of war, so did we for that matter for all intents and purposes. The government did not own all businesses, they still had private enterprise. Their profit sharing was like dividends but the workers were the shareholders. You really don’t know much about natsoc like you think you do.

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 06:43 PM
Also quoting the 25 planks of the party is not a good argument because not all of those were ever put into practice and were at times challenged. Natsoc ideology was fluid and adaptable to challenges that arose, not rigid for all of time. Hitler said something to the effect that his only economic policy is that they had none, they tackled problems as they saw fit. People get too caught up in dogma and a rigid set of principles too often. That’s whats wrong with today’s conservatives and part of the reason why they can’t ever win.

dabom
12-19-2017, 06:48 PM
Minorities are committing all the crime and victimizing us while the media hides it and the government cheats statistics by calling Hispanics and mixed race “white.” In Europe they simply refuse to include ethnicity into account at all in crime statistics and report perpetrators simply as “British male” or “german male.” Hell just look at the recent scandal in Sweden where people found out that 75% of crime was perpetrated by those with “migrant background.” And even if no crimes were committed they take money and resources out of white households which are then reallocated to minorities for breeedingn purposes while we can afford 2 kids max. And misgenation is also lowering the amount of white children being born. So yes their very presence is unwanted and a threat to our existence as a race.

You are a dumb fuck. :lmao

dabom
12-19-2017, 06:52 PM
That Aryan race sure got their shit pushed in WW2. :lmao

Quadzilla99
12-20-2017, 04:59 PM
This is silly nonsense as if you look at any crime statistics while there are year to year fluctuations the overall trend is that it's going continually down and was much worse in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. This is due to many factors but mainly due to forensic science so the idea that we are near some imaginary tipping point is nonsense. And while everyone on the right jerks off to Chicago they ignore the countless other cities which have seen drastic reductions and in some shown like miraculous improvements since the 70s and 80s

boutons_deux
12-20-2017, 06:30 PM
look at any crime statistics

Year-End Analysis: Crime and Murder Down in 2017

All measures of crime in the 30 largest American cities — the overall crime rate, violent crime rate, and murder rate — are estimated to decline in 2017 according to a year-end analysis by the Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law.

Crime in 2017: Updated Analysis (https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/crime-2017-updated-analysis) directly undercuts any claims of a nationwide crime wave. Compiled by a team of economics and policy researchers, it updates the Center’s September report, Crime in 2017: A Preliminary Analysis (https://www.brennancenter.org/publication/crime-2017-preliminary-analysis).

“Once again crime rates remain near historic lows. This is welcome news as 2017 comes to an end, and a clear indication that claims of rising crime are unfounded,” said Ames Grawert, a counsel in the Brennan Center’s Justice Program.

“However, there are some cities where violence has increased, and those concerning spikes need to be better understood and addressed.”

Key findings from the analysis include:

The overall crime rate in the 30 largest cities in 2017 is estimated to decline slightly from 2016, falling by 2.7 percent.
The violent crime rate will also decrease slightly, by 1.1 percent, essentially remaining stable.
The 2017 murder rate in the 30 largest cities is estimated to decline by 5.6 percent. Large decreases this year in Chicago (down 11.9 percent) and Detroit (down 9.8 percent), as well as small decreases in other cities, contributed to this decline. New York City’s murder rate will also decline again, to 3.3 killings per 100,000 people.
Some cities are projected to see their murder rates rise, including Charlotte (54.6 percent) and Baltimore (11.3 percent).

“Since day one in office, President Trump and his administration have wrongly pushed this idea of ‘American Carnage’ and a nationwide crime wave,”

https://www.brennancenter.org/press-release/year-end-analysis-crime-and-murder-down-2017

btw, homicide by cops are on track to surpass, yet again, about 1000 human carcasses in 2017.

For some reason, crime goes down but trigger-happy, blood-thirsty, murderous, "I Feared For My Life" cops keep killing at the same rate.

DeadlyDynasty
12-20-2017, 06:53 PM
I try, although it's hard to operate above questions like "why do white people always vote republican?" That's some hard-hitting, intrepid questioning there....you're going places, kid.:tu

I know this is a ground-breaking revelation, but people tend to vote for whatever side they feel will protect their self-interests. If your interests are securing and maintaining wealth, as well as the well-being of your family, you'll probably vote republican. If you value social justice and big government, you'll probably vote democrat. There's not a right or a wrong way, it all depends on what is important in your life at that time. You'll see this as you get older.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 08:56 PM
That Aryan race sure got their shit pushed in WW2. :lmao

By white dudes

dabom
12-20-2017, 08:58 PM
By white dudes

Americans. So sad that we see a lot of neo-nazi shit in this country. tbh

dabom
12-20-2017, 08:59 PM
Any American should have the right to punch a fucking nazi in the face any time in public. Should be an amendment to the constitution or something.

DeadlyDynasty
12-20-2017, 08:59 PM
By white dudes

dabom
12-20-2017, 09:00 PM
Just to clarify, it was more than one country killing Nazis.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 09:05 PM
Americans. So sad that we see a lot of neo-nazi shit in this country. tbh

There are very very few neo Nazis in the US.

dabom
12-20-2017, 09:07 PM

Glad we have these antifa fuckers to punch them in the face. :lol

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Glad we have these antifa fuckers to punch them in the face. :lol

If they punch enough people they suspect are Nazis, they’ll eventually hit a real one.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 09:23 PM
By white dudesReally, Darrin?

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 09:28 PM
Really, Darrin?

USA, UK, Russia. I’m sure this group was massively diverse in the 40’s.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 09:37 PM
USA, UK, Russia. I’m sure this group was massively diverse in the 40’s.Really, Darrin?

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 09:41 PM
Really, Darrin?

Really, David

FuzzyLumpkins
12-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Ugh, they nationalized industries because of war, so did we for that matter for all intents and purposes. The government did not own all businesses, they still had private enterprise. Their profit sharing was like dividends but the workers were the shareholders. You really don’t know much about natsoc like you think you do.

They did indeed nationalize quite a bit while at war but they started it earlier than their invasion of the czechs. And the US regulated the shit out of industries during ww2 but they did not seize ownership like the nazis did.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Also quoting the 25 planks of the party is not a good argument because not all of those were ever put into practice and were at times challenged. Natsoc ideology was fluid and adaptable to challenges that arose, not rigid for all of time. Hitler said something to the effect that his only economic policy is that they had none, they tackled problems as they saw fit. People get too caught up in dogma and a rigid set of principles too often. That’s whats wrong with today’s conservatives and part of the reason why they can’t ever win.

Hitler was indeed completely arbitrary as totalitarian autocrats are typically but that is besides the point. The fact remains that the Nazi party platform and much of their policy was extreme socialism.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 09:58 PM
Really, DavidIt's precious that you can't think of any non-whites may have fought the Germans in WWII.

DMC
12-20-2017, 09:59 PM
It's precious that you can't think of any non-whites may have fought the Germans in WWII.

Do you know any personally? Be specific.

DarrinS
It's precious that you can't think of any non-whites may have fought the Germans in WWII.

I have no doubt there were. Vast majority were whites. Is this inaccurate?

FuzzyLumpkins

That is irrelevant given their organization. Charlottesville shat on your narrative here. Not surprising you blithely repeat it though.

Your take here is also obtuse to the trend where neo-nazi and other white supremacist groups are both increasing in number and having more membership. The discussion has moved on to how these groups are changing their branding and messaging all over the americas and europe for mass consumption. Bannon and Breitbart mobilized a legion of white trash using said messaging winning Trump the presidency.

It's a problem and one that has gotten worse in the past year.

dabom
12-20-2017, 10:00 PM
I have no doubt there were. Vast majority were whites. Is this inaccurate?

The inaccuracy was that you replied "white people" when in fact it was more than white people.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:03 PM
I have no doubt there were. Vast majority were whites. Is this inaccurate?Your initial statements were completely inaccurate. Smart to walk it back.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 10:04 PM
The inaccuracy was that you replied "white people" when in fact it was more than white people.

Your initial statements were completely inaccurate. Smart to walk it back.

Oh, brother

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Oh, brother:lol You're upset you had to admit it was only "mostly" white dudes.

Oh, brother!

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 10:08 PM
:lol You're upset you had to admit it was only "mostly" white dudes.

Oh, brother!

Not at all. #DunkirkSoWhite

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Not at all. #DunkirkSoWhiteYou wanted to make it that way.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 10:12 PM
Waaay too many white actors in Saving Private Ryan, too. What a travesty.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:13 PM
Waaay too many white actors in Saving Private Ryan, too. What a travesty.Way too many minorities in WWII for you tolerate.

Telling that you went straight to fictionalized accounts tho.

DMC
12-20-2017, 10:30 PM
I triggered you. You're triggered. You're emotional. You caught feelings. My troll game is stronger than yours. chirp chirp

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:34 PM
Darrin was only off by several hundred thousand or maybe a million.

DMC wept.

DMC
12-20-2017, 10:36 PM
Chirpy chirp chirp

Chirp: chrip

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:38 PM
Yep, it's a big tell.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 10:52 PM
Darrin was only off by several hundred thousand or maybe a million.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:53 PM
:lolNot bad for you, tbh.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 10:55 PM
Not bad for you, tbh.

Maybe a million!

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Maybe a million!Maybe, I didn't find a breakdown by theater of operations -- but between just US minorities and Indians fighting for Britain, your being wrong by a million isn't out of the question.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 11:03 PM
Maybe, I didn't find a breakdown by theater of operations -- but between just US minorities and Indians fighting for Britain, your being wrong by a million isn't out of the question.

Don’t forget the Chinese, you fascist racist!

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:06 PM
Don’t forget the Chinese, you fascist racist!Which Chinese fighting the Germans are you talking about, Darrin?

Be specific.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 11:13 PM
Which Chinese fighting the Germans are you talking about, Darrin?

Be specific.

You made my point, tbh.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:14 PM
You made my point, tbh.And your point was?

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 11:24 PM
And your point was?

An overwhelmingly majority (not all) of the forces defeating Hitler were a bunch of white boys.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:27 PM
An overwhelmingly majority (not all) of the forces defeating Hitler were a bunch of white boys.Yes, you already walked back to that position.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 11:30 PM
Yes, you already walked back to that position.

Nope

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:32 PM
NopeYep.

By white dudes
To:

An overwhelmingly majority (not all) of the forces defeating Hitler were a bunch of white boys.

lol

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Great stuff chump. I literally meant that EVERY person that fought the Germans was white. Thanks for pointing out my error.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:46 PM
Great stuff chump. I literally meant that EVERY person that fought the Germans was white. Thanks for pointing out my error.Thanks for walking it back and literally revising what you originally posted to correct your error.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 11:49 PM
Thanks for walking it back and literally revising what you originally posted to correct your error.

No problem. When I watch the archival footage of D-day, I now see that the invasion force looked like a rainbow coalition. Thanks for setting me straight.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:55 PM
No problem. When I watch the archival footage of D-day, I now see that the invasion force looked like a rainbow coalition. Thanks for setting me straight.And now you've walked back from fictionalized movies to several minutes of archival footage from about four years of military action on two continents. Thanks for that too.

DarrinS
12-20-2017, 11:58 PM
And now you've walked back from fictionalized movies to several minutes of archival footage from about four years of military action on two continents. Thanks for that too.

The millions of POC were probably edited out.

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 12:04 AM
The millions of POC were probably edited out.And if you didn't see archival footage of them 70 years later on basic cable, they most certainly didn't exist, right?

boutons_deux
12-21-2017, 12:09 AM

AaronY
12-21-2017, 06:48 AM
Imagine having a hammer like the Nazis to bludgeon us white people with when they claim whites don't cause violence or aren't a violent people and fucking it up smh

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2017, 01:01 PM
USA, UK, Russia. I’m sure this group was massively diverse in the 40’s.
The Battles of Britain, Stalingrad, and the D-Day invasion were won on the backs of our African brethren, Darrin

spurraider21
12-21-2017, 01:02 PM
white nationalists defeated by globalists :wow

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2017, 01:05 PM
white nationalists defeated by white globalists :wow
Can't argue with that.

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 01:09 PM
White people ITT proving why "lol white people."

spurraider21
12-21-2017, 01:25 PM
White people ITT proving why "lol white people."
careful, you might trigger a native american to be offended on behalf of white people

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 01:33 PM
careful, you might trigger a native american to be offended on behalf of white peopleYou know, someone might just make fun of YOU for being a white person....WHEN YOU DRINK COFFEE.

AaronY
12-21-2017, 01:46 PM
The Nazis and the Coliseum would be exhibits A and B for me if I was arguing with a full on biological racist about which races are least disposed to be violent. Like all races are shit since I think humans inherently have violence hardwired into them through evolution when you get down to it (its partially how we got to the top of the food chain) so not trying to make whites look worst here but those two are maybe the biggest horror shows for the whites. Holocaust we been through ad nauseam so not gonna rehash that.

But Coliseum blows my mind. The Romans would gather for hundreds of years and basically watch horribly gory snuff films en masse and get off on it basically. Somewhere around 400,000 people died in them and they lasted for centuries like I said. They would get fed to animals, kids would watch this shit, and many who were killed were just like people who didn't like pay their taxes or were the wrong religion. And these were people who are like biologically identical to the people walking around today

DeadlyDynasty
12-21-2017, 01:57 PM
The Nazis and the Coliseum would be exhibits A and B for me if I was arguing with a full on biological racist about which races are least disposed to be violent. Like all races are shit since I think humans inherently have violence hardwired into them through evolution when you get down to it (its partially how we got to the top of the food chain) so not trying to make whites look worst here but those two are maybe the biggest horror shows for the whites. Holocaust we been through ad nauseam so not gonna rehash that.

But Coliseum blows my mind. The Romans would gather for hundreds of years and basically watch horribly gory snuff films en masse and get off on it basically. Somewhere around 400,000 people died in them and they lasted for centuries like I said. They would get fed to animals, kids would watch this shit, and many who were killed were just like people who didn't like pay their taxes or were the wrong religion. And these were people who are like biologically identical to the people walking around today
If you kill yourself now there'll be one less whitey to carry out our evil plans.

AaronY
12-21-2017, 01:59 PM
If you kill yourself now there'll be one less whitey to carry out our evil plans.
Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge there bro!

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 02:12 PM
Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge there bro!http://i.imgur.com/tEYdQ.gif