PDA

View Full Version : Derek Harper

dav4463
12-16-2017, 11:13 PM
Is Derek Harper really that dumb? I had it on the Mavericks broadcast and couldn't believe Harper was serious. He seriously thought it should be Dallas ball when Matthews was out of bounds and ball bounced off Ginobili and then hit Matthews! Elementary kids understand that rule! ....and this guy has a job as an analyst?

Spurtacular
12-16-2017, 11:15 PM
Is Derek Harper really that dumb? I had it on the Mavericks broadcast and couldn't believe Harper was serious. He seriously thought it should be Dallas ball when Matthews was out of bounds and ball bounced off Ginobili and then hit Matthews! Elementary kids understand that rule! ....and this guy has a job as an analyst?

That Chris Matthews guy making no attempt to move for an expected deflection either. Pretty stupid.

raybies
12-16-2017, 11:41 PM
That Chris Matthews guy making no attempt to move for an expected deflection either. Pretty stupid.
definitely looks like he could of reacted faster in slow motion doesn't it lol

Spurtacular
12-16-2017, 11:47 PM
definitely looks like he could of reacted faster in slow motion doesn't it lol

It's not even reaction. It's acting for the deflection that he knew was coming. Shift right when you know it's going left.

sananspursfan21
12-17-2017, 12:06 AM
Is that Ron Harper’s brother?

daslicer
12-17-2017, 12:11 AM
Is that Ron Harper’s brother?

I remember him from playing on the Knicks during the Mid 90's. I still remember him most vividly for this brawl he started with the Bulls.

CiuVGqHQ-do

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 02:54 AM
I remember him from playing on the Knicks during the Mid 90's. I still remember him most vividly for this brawl he started with the Bulls.

CiuVGqHQ-do

He was even better on the 88 Mavs team that Stern had to screw over to get his Lakers a back-to-back title.

12-17-2017, 05:06 AM
Harp is fuckin terrible tbh