PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Dropped: The Fix Was In (Via Comey/Strzok/Others) For Hillary / Against Trump

Pages : [1] 2 3

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 02:33 AM
This blockbuster episode of Hannity is straight-up damning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwPeID8pRgk

Just some of the new damning evidence:

* Comey's exoneration statement on Hillary: 'grossly negligent' changed to 'extreme carelessness' in two places.
* Comey's exoneration statement on Hillary: Re foreign actors gaining access to Hillary's server, 'reasonably likely' change to possible.
* Come wrote Hillary's exoneration statement on May 2 or sooner. FBI hadn't even interviewed Hillary until July 4th.
* FBI Deputy (Former Chief Of Counter Intelligence Division / Initial Top 2017 Special Counsel Agent) Peter Strzok sought out (via text message) an "insurance policy" against Trump in the event he was elected (not Hillary). Text was sent to Andre McCabe, the Deputy Head FBI Director.
* Lisa Page, initially a lawyer for the Mueller team, call Trump a "menace" in a text message to her lover/boyfriend, Strzok (before the investigation).
* Strzok the 'man' who actually signed the document that kicked off the nothingburger Russian investigation.
* Strzok's team oversaw the anti-Trump 'dossier' handed over to the FBI.
* Strzok in charge of the interview of former NSA Head Michael Flynn.
* Strzok sat in on the interviews with Huma, Cheryl Mills, Hillary, etc.
* Mueller's relationship with Comey is a blantant conflict of interest.
* Strzok/Comey obstruction of justice for Hillary.
* Comey had initially written in the exoneration statement that 'the sheer volume of classified documents on the Clinton server is evidence of criminality'.
* Hillary Clinton made deal with Obama State Dept to keep call logs / schedules secret.
* NSA surveillance program to catch misdeeds of foreigners used to do backdoor warrant-less searches on American citizens (weaponized intelligence community).
* DOJ official (Bruce Orr) removed for concealing meeting with Fusion GPS (previously known).
* Congress looking into Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's doings / compromised actions.
* Mueller's "pitbull" and top deputy attended Hillary's election night party.
* "Cesspool of corruption" - "A system of corruption."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 02:34 AM
Wow!

Hannity!

boutons_deux
12-17-2017, 08:31 AM
Fox is dictating to psycho Trash, with complicity of Congressional Repugs, that it's perfectly OK, even requried, to fire Mueller.

I pretty sure Trash will do it, and Repug Congress and Cabinet will do nothing, except maybe applaud.

AaronY
12-17-2017, 08:41 AM
This blockbuster episode of Hannity is straight-up damning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwPeID8pRgk

Just some of the new damning evidence:

* Comey's exoneration statement on Hillary: 'grossly negligent' changed to 'extreme carelessness' in two places.
* Comey's exoneration statement on Hillary: Re foreign actors gaining access to Hillary's server, 'reasonably likely' change to possible.
* Come wrote Hillary's exoneration statement on May 2 or sooner. FBI hadn't even interviewed Hillary until July 4th.
* FBI Deputy (Former Chief Of Counter Intelligence Division / Initial Top 2017 Special Counsel Agent) Peter Strzok sought out (via text message) an "insurance policy" against Trump in the event he was elected (not Hillary). Text was sent to Andre McCabe, the Deputy Head FBI Director.
* Lisa Page, initially a lawyer for the Mueller team, call Trump a "menace" in a text message to her lover/boyfriend, Strzok (before the investigation).
* Strzok the 'man' who actually signed the document that kicked off the nothingburger Russian investigation.
* Strzok's team oversaw the anti-Trump 'dossier' handed over to the FBI.
* Strzok in charge of the interview of former NSA Head Michael Flynn.
* Strzok sat in on the interviews with Huma, Cheryl Mills, Hillary, etc.
* Mueller's relationship with Comey is a blantant conflict of interest.
* Strzok/Comey obstruction of justice for Hillary.
* Comey had initially written in the exoneration statement that 'the sheer volume of classified documents on the Clinton server is evidence of criminality'.
* Hillary Clinton made deal with Obama State Dept to keep call logs / schedules secret.
* NSA surveillance program to catch misdeeds of foreigners used to do backdoor warrant-less searches on American citizens (weaponized intelligence community).
* DOJ official (Bruce Orr) removed for concealing meeting with Fusion GPS (previously known).
* Congress looking into Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's doings / compromised actions.
* Mueller's "pitbull" and top deputy attended Hillary's election night party.
* "Cesspool of corruption" - "A system of corruption."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

9Jz1TjCphXE

TeyshaBlue
12-17-2017, 08:48 AM
lol Hannity

Xevious
12-17-2017, 09:16 AM
With all this damning evidence, surely her arrest is imminent... right?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 12:24 PM
With all this damning evidence, surely her arrest is imminent... right?Whatever you do, don't ask OP what charges should be brought against her.

spurraider21
12-17-2017, 12:40 PM
Hannity doesn’t break any news. He just summarizes breitbart and drudge in the last 24 hours

ElNono
12-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Just change 'Liberals' for 'Conservatives' and 'MSNBC' for 'Fox'...

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25299200_1481821261854924_7540112591112518899_n.jp g?oh=9a6b3f624cd47eaf3ef32257aa3123b7&oe=5AD25EDE

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 06:22 PM
:lmao chumpettes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQDawNlGQ3c

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 06:24 PM
Whatever you do, don't ask OP what charges should be brought against her.

How about you look at those actions and tell us what charges should be brought if true, given that you always want to play the prosecutor.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 06:37 PM
How about you look at those actions and tell us what charges should be brought if true, given that you always want to play the prosecutor.I never made the claim she should be brought up on charges.

That was you.

What do you think she should be charged with?

dabom
12-17-2017, 06:40 PM
I never made the claim she should be brought up on charges.

That was you.

:lol

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 06:42 PM

That was you.

You can't even bring yourself to say the charges, can you?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 06:44 PM
:lolCan you believe this is his go-to tactic?

:cryWhy don't you answer your question for me in a way that makes me look like I'm not dodging your question and also make me look like I'm not an idiot, pweeze?:cry

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 06:44 PM
You can't even bring yourself to say the charges, can you?I never made the claim she should be brought up on charges.

That was you.

dabom
12-17-2017, 06:45 PM
I don't really understand faggotacular either.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 06:46 PM
^^^

Just showing how afraid of the implications of your heroes' actions you are. Tell us the charges. It shouldn't be too difficult, but you can't even bring yourself to say them. :lol You'll go on for however many pages instead. :lol

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 06:46 PM
I don't really understand faggotacular either.:cryI demand you answer your question for me!:cry

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 06:47 PM
^^^

Just showing how afraid of the implications of your heroes' actions you are. Tell us the charges. It shouldn't be too difficult, but you can't even bring yourself to say them. :lol

That was you.

Should be easy for you since you are the one who says she should be charged with multiple crimes.

dabom
12-17-2017, 06:48 PM
^^^

Just showing how afraid of the implications of your heroes' actions you are. Tell us the charges. It shouldn't be too difficult, but you can't even bring yourself to say them. :lol You'll go on for however many pages instead. :lol

It's your idea. Support it. Asking someone else to support it. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 06:49 PM

That was you.

Where did I do that in this thread? You brought up charges. Tell us what you think they should be based on the purported evidence. Can you do it; or are you too much of a snowflake?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Where did I do that in this thread?Oh, you don't think she should be brought up on any charges at all then?

Alright.

We agree.

Good job. :tu

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 06:55 PM
^^^

Snowflake just gonna make up more narratives. I'd laugh but I've read this book a thousand times over now.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 06:58 PM
^^^

Snowflake just gonna make up more narratives. I'd laugh but I've read this book a thousand times over now.OK, let's clear this up once and for all then:

I do not think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton.

Do you think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton?

Yes or no.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 07:04 PM
OK, let's clear this up once and for all then:

Yes or no.

Yes or No questions have been invented by the left as gotcha questions to further deflect from Hillary's crimes!

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 07:08 PM
^^^

:lol Sign-out / Sign-in.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:08 PM
Yes or No questions have been invented by the left as gotcha questions to further deflect from Hillary's crimes!:lol Why are they all afraid to answer even the most basic, obvious questions?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:09 PM
^^^

:lol Sign-out / Sign-in.OK, let's clear this up once and for all then:

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 07:13 PM
OK, let's clear this up once and for all then:

Yes or no.

Yea, we get that you're in full denial. Tell us what charges should be brought if the evidence in the OP is true. You can't do it, can you, snowflake? You'd rather ball up and cry yourself to sleep. :lol

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Yea, we get that you're in full denial. Tell us what charges should be brought if the evidence in the OP is true. You can't do it, can you, snowflake? You'd rather ball up and cry yourself to sleep. :lol

Where is your answer to the original question? You can support a pedophile but not answer a question?

Reck
12-17-2017, 07:17 PM
The government...under Trump cant even name the charges Hillary should be brought up on or they would have already.

There is reality and there is wishful thinking.

Pick your poison.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:22 PM
Tell us what charges should be brought if the evidence in the OP is true. I do not think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton.

Yes or no.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:23 PM
Where is your answer to the original question? You can support a pedophile but not answer a question?He won't admit to supporting the pedophile either. :lol

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 07:24 PM
The government...under Trump cant even name the charges Hillary should be brought up on or they would have already.

There is reality and there is wishful thinking.

Pick your poison.

First, Trump had to let the upper echelons of the FBI expose their many blatant conflicts of interests and un-professionalism. Now that that's done (or very much in progress), we can see what occurs. There are many theories, and many of them have validity. I won't pretend I have a crystal ball or that anything is absoute.

Chris
12-17-2017, 07:28 PM
He won't admit to supporting the pedophile either. :lol

Who is a pedophile?

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 07:28 PM
First, Trump had to let the upper echelons of the FBI expose their many blatant conflicts of interests and un-professionalism. Now that that's done (or very much in progress), we can see what occurs. There are many theories, and many of them have validity. I won't pretend I have a crystal ball or that anything is absoute.

First, Trump's own AG committed perjury and had to recuse himself, if we are talking about conflict of interest.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 07:29 PM
Who is a pedophile?

Roy Moore.

Chris
12-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Roy Moore.

How old was Leigh Corfman when she supposedly had that romantic drive with Roy djohn?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:31 PM
Roy Moore.ALLEGED serial pedophile!

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:32 PM
How old was Leigh Corfman when she supposedly had that romantic drive with Roy djohn?You think that was romantic?

That's sick, dude.

Chris
Do you two know what the definition of a pedophile is?

Spurtacular
First, Trump's own AG...had to recuse himself, if we are talking about conflict of interest.

A recusal is how someone avoids conflict of interest, dumbass. Any more idiotic points you'd like to make?

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 07:33 PM
A recusal is how someone avoids conflict of interest, dumbass. Any more idiotic points you'd like to make?

Second. Trump has fired three people involved in investigating him. Quite the conflict of interest.

Chris
12-17-2017, 07:33 PM

:lol djohn and Pav get confused easily

TSA
12-17-2017, 07:34 PM

That was you.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

djohn2oo8
:lol djohn and Pav get confused easily

You love pedophilia. That's sick.

Pavlov
Do you two know what the definition of a pedophile is?Chris prefers the term "child molester."

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:36 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hookHey, here's a guy who won't dodge a direct question and will always answer for himself.

What charges do you, TSA, think should be brought against Hillary Clinton?

Chris
12-17-2017, 07:37 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jBipMHCUXjo/hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jBipMHCUXjo/hqdefault.jpg

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:38 PM
Chris wants us all to use the term "child molester" instead.

OK.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 07:40 PM
Damn don't wanna know what's on his browser history.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:43 PM
Chris wants everyone here to know that he supported an alleged serial child molester and NOT a pedophile.

GET IT STRAIGHT. IT SOUNDS BETTER.

dabom
12-17-2017, 07:45 PM
Chris wants everyone here to know that he supported an alleged serial child molester and NOT a pedophile.

:lmao

Chris
12-17-2017, 07:46 PM
Can't press any charges when James Comey decides it's 'exteme carelessness' and a 'matter'. Hillary can talk to the FBI and not be under oath while there are no recordings or transcripts of the interviews. How f'ing convenient is that?

Chris
12-17-2017, 07:47 PM

Liberals hate being corrected. Look at him go :lol

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:48 PM
Can't press any charges when James Comey decides it's 'exteme carelessness' and a 'matter'. Hillary can talk to the FBI and not be under oath while there are no recordings or transcripts of the interviews. How f'ing convenient is that?Comey isn't there anymore.

What charges do you think should be brought against her?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 07:49 PM
Liberals hate being corrected. Look at him go :lolYou support an alleged serial child molester. Look at you go. :lol

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 07:55 PM
You support an alleged serial child molester. Look at you go. :lol

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Can't press any charges when James Comey decides it's 'exteme carelessness' and a 'matter'. Hillary can talk to the FBI and not be under oath while there are no recordings or transcripts of the interviews. How f'ing convenient is that?

Yup. That's the FBI in the can for Hillary.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:19 PM
Yup. That's the FBI in the can for Hillary.Do you think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:24 PM

Yes or no.

You analyze the OP and tell me what criminal charges you think are applicable, and I'll indulge whether such charges should be brought forth.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:27 PM
You analyze the OP and tell me what criminal charges you think are applicable, and I'll indulge whether such charges should be brought forth.I don't think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton.

Yes or no.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 08:29 PM
lol can't even name what charges should be brought

dabom
12-17-2017, 08:30 PM

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:32 PM
I don't think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton.

Yes or no.

If the assertions in the OP were found to be true, you tell me what charges would be applicable. I'll say whether I agree or not. If you want an academic discussion, then do the work, bro.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:33 PM
If the assertions in the OP were found to be true, you tell me what charges would be applicable. I'll say whether I agree or not. If you want an academic discussion, then do the work, bro.I analyzed the OP.

This it the complete list of criminal charges I think should be brought against Clinton:

Yes or no.

:lol academic discussion.

It's one yes or no question.

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:35 PM
I analyzed the OP.

Yes or no.

So, you think if the evidence in the OP is valid, then there should be no charges against Hillary Clinton or the said actors in the OP?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:36 PM
So, you think if the evidence in the OP is valid, then there should be no charges against Hillary Clinton or the said actors in the OP?I don't think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton.

Yes or no.

This is not an academic discussion.

It is one yes or no question.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 08:37 PM
If the assertions in the OP were found to be true, you tell me what charges would be applicable. I'll say whether I agree or not. If you want an academic discussion, then do the work, bro.

:lmao wanting someone else to do the work because you don't know what charges could be pursued.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:38 PM
:lmao wanting someone else to do the work because you don't know what charges could be pursued.:cryYou want an academic discussion, bro:cry

Spurtacular

Yes or no.

It is one yes or no question.

So, you can't even bring yourself to face the potential charges against Hillary and her shills. :lmao

Pavlov
So, you can't even bring yourself to face the potential charges against Hillary and her shills. :lmaoWhat potential charges?

djohn2oo8
:cryYou want an academic discussion, bro:cry

Now you tell me what charges I want pursued on Hillary!!!

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:39 PM

You've sufficiently demonstrated that. :lol

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 08:39 PM
You've sufficiently demonstrated that. :lol

Can't even name one charge can you...

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:40 PM
You've sufficiently demonstrated that. :lolYou've sufficiently dodged a yes or no question a dozen times or so.:lmao

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:42 PM
You've sufficiently dodged a yes or no question a dozen times or so.:lmao

You've sufficiently shown that you're not up to the task of discussing the ramifications of the seemingly criminal actions of the various players.

Or to put it in ST lingo: You're sperm shielding hard. :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 08:42 PM
You've sufficiently dodged a yes or no question a dozen times or so.:lmao

Yes or No is a trick question! There must be another option!

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:43 PM
You've sufficiently shown that you're not up to the task of discussing the ramifications of the seemingly criminal actions of the various players.

Or to put it in ST lingo: You're sperm shielding hard. :lmaoDo you think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:44 PM
^^^

:lmao Sign-out, sign-in.
:lmao No time for anything but copy/paste and one-liners.
:lmao Today's chump.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:44 PM
^^^

:lmao Today's chump.Do you think any criminal charges should be brought against Hillary Clinton?

Yes or no.

Reck
12-17-2017, 08:48 PM

The point of that letter and consequent press conference was to shit on her. They knew they weren't going to charge her with anything and didn't need to make a letter or do a press confence.

The latter was to please the anti Hillary crowd.

dabom
12-17-2017, 08:50 PM
^^^

:lmao Today's chump.

You don't think anyone could use 2 different web browsers to mask that?

Also, using your phone can go around that.

Also, I don't think you know what your saying anymore dude. :lol

TSA
12-17-2017, 08:50 PM

Yes or no.

Yes.

Do you think Hillary violated Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18) yes or no?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Yes.

Do you think Hillary violated Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18) yes or no?No.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:52 PM
You don't think anyone could use 2 different web browsers to mask that?

Also, using your phone can go around that.

Also, I don't think you know what your saying anymore dude. :lol

Thanks for your expert analysis on alt'ing (no doubt from experience). Too bad it does nothing to dispel the reality of his alt'ing.

benefactor
12-17-2017, 08:52 PM
This shit again?:lol

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:53 PM
Thanks for your expert analysis on alt'ing (no doubt from experience). Too bad it does nothing to dispel the reality of his alt'ing.So you think I am using multiple accounts in this thread?

Yes or no.

dabom
12-17-2017, 08:54 PM
Over 10 investigations couldn't find her guilty of anything. The repugs pretty much are in charge of everything right now, and ya still can't get her for anything. :lmao

Why this is still a talking point. :lol

dabom
12-17-2017, 08:54 PM
So you think I am using multiple accounts in this thread?

Yes or no.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 08:55 PM

lordy! :lol

dabom
12-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Thanks for your expert analysis on alt'ing (no doubt from experience). Too bad it does nothing to dispel the reality of his alt'ing.

I just thought about it right now. It's not rocket science. :lol

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 08:56 PM
:lol:cryYou tell me if I think you are using multiple accounts if you want an academic discussion about it.:cry

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 08:59 PM
Over 10 investigations couldn't find her guilty of anything. The repugs pretty much are in charge of everything right now, and ya still can't get her for anything. :lmao

Why this is still a talking point. :lol

Neither party is eager to indict high-end players. Neither party wants to open Pandora's box. And Hillary's felonious actions are no secret at this point, despite what you want to pretend.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 08:59 PM
:cryYou tell me if I think you are using multiple accounts if you want an academic discussion about it.:cry

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:00 PM
Neither party is eager to indict high-end players. Neither party wants to open Pandora's box. And Hillary's felonious actions are no secret at this point, despite what you want to pretend.Which felonious actions?

dabom
12-17-2017, 09:01 PM
Neither party is eager to indict high-end players. Neither party wants to open Pandora's box. And Hillary's felonious actions are no secret at this point, despite what you want to pretend.

I'm pretty sure ya keep trying says otherwise. :lol

dabom
Which felonious actions?

"Felonious" :lmao

Spurtacular
Which felonious actions?

Regard the OP. Tell me what the potential ramifications are. Then, perhaps, we can regard the latest felonies.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:03 PM
Regard the OP. Tell me what the potential ramifications are. Then, perhaps, we can regard the latest felonies.Nope -- I asked you straight up which felonious actions.

Which felonious actions?

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 09:07 PM
Spurtacular in here getting molested like a Roy Moore victim.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:12 PM
:cry Nope. I won't regard the OP any more than I have to. :cry

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:15 PM
:lmaoI don't have to regard the OP to ask you what felonious actions you are talking about in post #95. I regarded post #95 where you said "felonious actions."

What felonious actions?

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:17 PM
:cry I don't have to regard the OP :cry

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:18 PM
:lmaoI don't. All I have to do is ask you which felonious activities. You're the one who claimed felonious activities.

Which felonious activities?

Chris
12-17-2017, 09:19 PM
Pavlov and 'hype man' djohn :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/BTOqGKZRMwRr2/giphy.gif

TSA
12-17-2017, 09:20 PM
No
Either you didn’t read/understand it or you’re just a liar.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Either you didn’t read/understand it or you’re just a liar.I read. I understood. I am not lying.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:22 PM
I'm (Still) With Her

Also, What Happened?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:23 PM
:lmaoWhich felonious activities?

List them.

Chris
12-17-2017, 09:24 PM

List them.

Bank fraud.

Spurtacular

List them.

Read the OP and list them for us.

djohn2oo8
Pavlov and 'hype man' djohn :lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/BTOqGKZRMwRr2/giphy.gif
Do you touch children, Chris?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Read the OP and list them for us.I'm asking you directly.

Which felonious actions?

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Read the OP and list them for us.

Can you do it on your own little man?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:27 PM
Can you do it on your own little man?He cannot.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:32 PM
I'm asking you directly.

Which felonious actions?

And I'm telling you to deduce the felonious charges from the OP and we can discuss the ramifications thereof. Thus far, you've shown zero interest. Rather, you're just trying to ignite a former nonstarter.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:33 PM
He cannot.

You will not. Too skeered.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:34 PM
And I'm telling you to deduce the felonious charges from the OP and we can discuss the ramifications thereof. Thus far, you've shown zero interest. Rather, you're just trying to ignite a former nonstarter.I'm trying to get an answer from you by asking you a direct question regarding your opinion that you expressed in post #95.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 09:34 PM
You will not. Too skeered.

Lol I asked a question about your capabilities and you referred it to someone else.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:35 PM
You will not. Too skeered.I don't think there are any felonious activities. Your failure to list even one (1) proves me right.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:35 PM
Lol I asked a question about your capabilities and you referred it to someone else.You can sense this guy is quaking in fear as he types.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:37 PM
I'm trying to get an answer from you by asking you a direct question regarding your opinion that you expressed in post #95.

I've said many times that Hillary is a felon. Also, I've said that any non-hack gets this. Regard the OP, though, else go start a thread about Hillary as a potential felon.

djohn2oo8
12-17-2017, 09:38 PM
I've said many times that Hillary is a felon. Also, I've said that any non-hack gets this. Regard the OP, though, else go start a thread about Hillary as a potential felon.

What makes her a felon if she was never convicted or charged?

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:40 PM
I've said many times that Hillary is a felon.Great.

Now all you have to do is list her felonious activities and what charges you think should be brought against her.

You have never done that.

Ever.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:40 PM
What makes her a felon if she was never convicted or charged?

If you have a word for a person who commits felonies but is never convicted or charged, then tell me. Bare in mind the word must still denote the committed felonies. I believe the word is still felon.

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:41 PM
If you have a word for a person who commits felonies but is never convicted or charged, then tell me. Bare in mind the word must still denote the committed felonies.Which felonies?

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:42 PM
If you have a word for a person who commits felonies but is never convicted or charged, then tell me. Bare in mind the word must still denote the committed felonies. I believe the word is still felon.

Thus why people often make the distinction of convicted felon when dealing in convictions.

:cry

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:44 PM
Thus why people often make the distinction of convicted felon when dealing in convictions.Which felonies?

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:44 PM
:cry I won't regard the OP. :cry

:cry But what felonies? :cry

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 09:46 PM
:cryI'm asking you directly what you think. OP is not you.

Which felonies?

Xevious
12-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Just change 'Liberals' for 'Conservatives' and 'MSNBC' for 'Fox'...

A year+ after the election was won, Fox still beating this same ol' drum. :lol

My favorite part is that "Fox News Alert" banner... as if Hannity has ever been in the business of reporting the news.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:49 PM
A year+ after the election was won, Fox still beating this same ol' drum. :lol

What drum exactly?

Xevious
12-17-2017, 09:51 PM
What drum exactly?
"... but Hillary" :cry

As if anybody cares about the woman. If her crimes are that obvious, charge her and let's move the fuck on. Fox knows how excite their audience, I guess.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 10:05 PM
"... but Hillary" :cry

As if anybody cares about the woman. If her crimes are that obvious, charge her and let's move the fuck on. Fox knows how excite their audience, I guess.

If only the world were that simple. Amirite?

dabom
12-17-2017, 10:07 PM
If only the world were that simple. Amirite?

She has to break the law first. :lmao

Reck
12-17-2017, 10:41 PM
She has to break the law first. :lmao

Cant even get her on perjury charges. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSxw2KKYVE

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Cant even get her on perjury charges. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRSxw2KKYVE

Maybe, Comey should've conducted the interview under oath / made a transcript for that to happen. You rig shit and then brag about it.

#FullRetard

Chris
12-17-2017, 10:57 PM
Maybe, Comey should've conducted the interview under oath / made a transcript for that to happen. You rig shit and then brag about it.

#FullRetard

Lordy I hope there are tapes! :lol

Beastie Boys Robot
12-17-2017, 11:16 PM
Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 11:16 PM
Lordy I hope there are tapes! :lol

There were supposedly "notes". No guarantee that those were even preserved.

Beastie Boys Robot
12-17-2017, 11:18 PM
Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 11:53 PM
But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me

Pavlov
12-17-2017, 11:55 PM
But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me out baby (you dropped a bomb on me) Baby, you dropped a bomb on me But you turned me on baby (you dropped a bomb on me)Which felonies?

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 12:17 AM
Which felonies?

Analyze the OP and tell me.

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 12:27 AM
Analyze the OP and tell me.I'm asking you directly what you think, not a video or an Avante list.

Which felonies?

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 12:42 AM
I'm asking you directly what you think, not a video or an Avante list.

Which felonies?

And I'm 'asking' you to get off your schtick posted over many threads and actually regard the OP if you want to have a discussion based on current legalities.

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 12:46 AM
And I'm 'asking' you to get off your schtick posted over many threads and actually regard the OP if you want to have a discussion based on current legalities.Nope. I'm asking you directly, not a video or an Avante list. Those things can't answer me.

Which felonies?

Remember, "I have no idea whatsoever and have just been stalling all this time" is a perfectly acceptable answer.

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 12:54 AM
Nope. I'm asking you directly, not a video or an Avante list. Those things can't answer me.

Which felonies?

Remember, "I have no idea whatsoever and have just been stalling all this time" is a perfectly acceptable answer.

You've asked me this schtick more than a hundred times over how many threads now? Regard the OP. I've sufficiently proven that I don't care about your schtick. Or do you just pride yourself on being a pest?

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 12:56 AM
You've asked me this schtick more than a hundred times over how many threads now? Regard the OP. I've sufficiently proven that I don't care about your schtick. Or do you just pride yourself on being a pest?You can't list any felonies.

At all.

That's OK.

You just look really stupid trying to avoid admitting that all day. Should've fessed up earlier. Everyone already knows you don't know what you're talking about most of the time.

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 01:06 AM
You can't list any felonies.

At all.

That's OK.

You just look really stupid trying to avoid admitting that all day. Should've fessed up earlier. Everyone already knows you don't know what you're talking about most of the time.

And if for the sake of argument you're right on all of that, why you still scared to regard the OP? Why won't you list the potential crimes if you're so interested in them?

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 01:10 AM
And if for the sake of argument you're right on all of that, why you still scared to regard the OP? Why won't you list the potential crimes if you're so interested in them?My interest is in what posters here think, not "regarding" OPs to facilitate some doofus who's just trying to stall. I already know what I think after regarding the information I've seen, and there is no new information in the OP of this thread.

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 01:14 AM
My interest is in what posters here think, not "regarding" OPs to facilitate some doofus who's just trying to stall. I already know what I think after regarding the information I've seen, and there is no new information in the OP of this thread.

There's plenty of "new information." I would bet that I could type plenty of terms into a search engine from the OP and find that you have not regarded them. So, your argument is just plain false.

pgardn
12-18-2017, 01:17 AM
Can we just close this out...

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 01:26 AM
There's plenty of "new information." I would bet that I could type plenty of terms into a search engine from the OP and find that you have not regarded them. So, your argument is just plain false.I bet you can't list the felonies you think Hillary committed.

I win.

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 01:51 AM
I bet you can't list the felonies you think Hillary committed.

I win.

You've spent over a hundred posts on this without just starting a thread on it.

You lose.

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 01:54 AM
You've spent over a hundred posts on this without just starting a thread on it.

You lose.You started this thread. No need to take it anywhere else. It's a perfectly relevant question to ask.

You pussed out.

You can't name (1) one felony you think she committed.

Just say you have no idea next time. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 04:23 AM
:cry My go-to thread breaker isn't thread worthy :cry

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 08:46 AM
Fake quotes won't help you.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 01:54 AM
Mueller to spend a year plus more on this witch hunt? Sad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-teams-meeting-with-muellers-office-poised-to-ratchet-up-tensions/2017/12/18/15dac668-e41d-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html?utm_term=.d4892eff9279

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 02:09 AM
Mueller to spend a year plus more on this witch hunt? Sad.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-teams-meeting-with-muellers-office-poised-to-ratchet-up-tensions/2017/12/18/15dac668-e41d-11e7-a65d-1ac0fd7f097e_story.html?utm_term=.d4892eff9279

How long did the Starr investigation take?

Nevermind. You're to stupid to know and too scared to try.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 02:14 AM

Nevermind. You're to stupid to know and too scared to try.

So, you're saying you're happy with the Starr investigation?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 03:47 AM
So, you're saying you're happy with the Starr investigation?Yes.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 04:55 AM
Yes.

So, no complaints about the Starr investigation you say?

boutons_deux
12-19-2017, 09:22 AM
For a long time, Starr's witch hunt found nothing, until Linda Tripp fell in his lap, then he was able to move fast

January 12, 1998

Tripp dismisses her lawyers, allegedly because they were "too close to the White House." She then contacts Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr's office, offering him 20 hours of taped conversations between herself and Lewinsky.

January 17, 1998

President Clinton, testifying under oath to lawyers in the Jones harassment case, denies having had an affair with Ms Lewinsky. He reportedly acknowledges having had an affair with Gennifer Flowers, a charge he previously denied.

October 8, 1998

The House of Representatives vote for impeachment proceedings to begin against Clinton. The House judiciary committee will be given wide powers to draw up detailed charges against Mr Clinton, based on 11 allegations by the independent counsel Kenneth Starr in his report on the Monica Lewinsky affair.

January 7, 1999

The Senate formally begins the impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton on two charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/1998/nov/18/clinton.usa (https://www.theguardian.com/world/1998/nov/18/clinton.usa)

So the main stuff took only about a year, but was MUCH SIMPLER with only Clinton, Tripp, Lewinsky as core actors,

but Trash and his mafiya are much more numerous, many more contacts over a much longer time, involving foreigners, and much weightier allegations (treason, Jones act, money laundering, etc).

The Repugs impeached Clinton for lying to GJ.

Lets watch Repugs/Fox excuse multiple Repugs and Trash family for lying on documents, lying to Congress, lying to special counselor, lying, lying, lying in a huge coverup, as nothing but a Dem witch hunt.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 11:12 AM
So, no complaints about the Starr investigation you say?Not during the investigation. Gotta let these things run their course. You want to stop it because you're afraid.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Not during the investigation. Gotta let these things run their course. You want to stop it because you're afraid.

And what was wrong with after the investigation?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 02:29 PM
And what was wrong with after the investigation?The purely political impeachment and trial. One has to wait for the investigation to be over to judge it -- no one knows everything that's going on during the investigation.

But that worked out fine for Democrats as well tbh.

You never answered the question -- did the Starr investigation take?

Don't be terrified to answer a simple question of fact. I'm not even asking your opinion this time. I know you'll never offer your opinion ever again.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 03:25 PM
:cry I'm not even asking your opinion this time. I know you'll never offer your opinion ever again. :cry

:lol You always have to talk in childish come-ons.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 03:27 PM
:lol You always have to talk in childish come-ons.:lol You always have to avoid the questions because you're terrified.

Prove you aren't.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 03:28 PM
The purely political impeachment and trial. One has to wait for the investigation to be over to judge it -- no one knows everything that's going on during the investigation.

But that worked out fine for Democrats as well tbh.

You never answered the question -- did the Starr investigation take?

I don't think non-partisans have any doubt about the Clintons' guilt concerning Whitewater and such. That's what makes your tears funny. :lol

Also, "purely political." :lol

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 03:29 PM
I don't think non-partisans have any doubt about the Clintons' guilt concerning Whitewater and such. That's what makes your tears funny. :lolWhat was the Clintons' guilt concerning Whitewater?

Mark Celibate
12-19-2017, 03:32 PM
This is what people mean by deep state. The FBI top brass has no business interfering in our election and subverting democracy. This is the real and only collusion narrative we should be talking about.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 03:37 PM
This is what people mean by deep state. The FBI top brass has no business interfering in our election and subverting democracy. This is the real and only collusion narrative we should be talking about.Uh, what are you saying they did to interfere with the election?

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 03:40 PM
What was the Clintons' guilt concerning Whitewater?

Go ahead and tell me. I'm all ears.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 03:43 PM
Go ahead and tell me. I'm all ears.That's what makes your tears funny.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 03:58 PM
That's what makes your tears funny.

You're stammering, bro. Tell us about the Clintons' Whitewater misdeeds.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 03:59 PM
You're stammering, bro. Tell us about the Clintons' Whitewater misdeeds.You're stalling, bro. I asked you.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 04:04 PM
You're stalling, bro. I asked you.

There was no legal conviction. Do you deny the likelihood of guilt though?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 04:05 PM
There was no legal conviction. Do you deny the likelihood of guilt though?I asked you.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 04:46 PM
I asked you.

Do you deny the likelihood of guilt in Whitewater? There's no need to ask me if you're not denying it.

AaronY
12-19-2017, 04:50 PM
Do you deny the likelihood of guilt in Whitewater? There's no need to ask me if you're denying it.
Tell us everything you know about whitewater plz

rjv
12-19-2017, 05:20 PM
the thread advertising in this forum is, all too often, quite anticlimactic.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 05:36 PM
Do you deny the likelihood of guilt in Whitewater? There's no need to ask me if you're denying it.There's no need to ask you anything. You don't know shit about shit.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 05:48 PM
There's no need to ask you anything. You don't know shit about shit.

Are you denying the likelihood of guilt in Whitewater?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 05:49 PM

Yes or no.You give up.

Again.

I understand.

You don't know anything.

boutons_deux
12-19-2017, 05:50 PM
Whitewater? The Repug witch hunting found nothing.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 05:50 PM
Whitewater? The Repug witch hunting found nothing.But do you think they COULD HAVE found something? Like in a parallel universe thing where Bill has a beard?

Yes or no.

boutons_deux
12-19-2017, 05:56 PM
But do you think they COULD HAVE found something? Like in a parallel universe thing where Bill has a beard?

Yes or no.

how would I know, yes or no? If there were something there, then the Repugs would have found it.

Whitewater marked the period, after the Repugs, floating in oligarchy money, lost in 1992 where they began, along esp with Gingrich, to deny, in total bad faith, even the legitimacy of any opposition, of the Dems. They went after Bill and Hillary with vicious bullshit witch hunting, and come up empty handed until Linda Tripp.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 05:58 PM
how would I know, yes or no? If there were something there, then the Repugs would have found it.

Whitewater marked the period, after the Repugs, floating in oligarchy money, lost in 1992 where they began, along esp with Gingrich, to deny, in total bad faith, even the legitimacy of any opposition, of the Dems. They went after Bill and Hillary with vicious bullshit witch hunting, and come up empty handed until Linda Tripp.That was better than any answer Spurtacular never came up with tbh.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 10:42 PM
You give up.

Again.

I understand.

You don't know anything.

So, you know there was a likelihood of guilt in Whitewater and you're just to cowardly to say that. Got it.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 11:21 PM
So, you know there was a likelihood of guilt in Whitewater and you're just to cowardly to say that. Got it.

Nope
Asked you a simple question and you folded.

Again.

Don't pretend you didn't.

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 11:53 PM
Nope
Asked you a simple question and you folded.

Again.

Don't pretend you didn't.

:lmao So, you're saying there is no likelihood of Whitewater guilt.
:lmao Sperm shielding pretty hard.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 12:21 AM
:lmao So, you're saying there is no likelihood of Whitewater guilt.
:lmao Sperm shielding pretty hard.
I'm saying you never answer a question because you're an ignorant pussy.

Spurtacular
12-20-2017, 12:46 AM
So, you know there was a likelihood of guilt in Whitewater

Nope

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 02:57 AM
Sorry. You need to answer like 10 questions if you ever hope to catch up.

Also, you're an ignorant pussy.

Spurtacular
12-20-2017, 04:23 AM
Sorry. You need to answer like 10 questions if you ever hope to catch up.

Also, you're an ignorant pussy.

Bro, you really triggered. And you already denied the likelihood of Clinton guilt in Whitewater, which shows you want to live in fantasy land.

AaronY
12-20-2017, 06:18 AM
Derptacular Derptaculating per/par

djohn2oo8
12-20-2017, 11:46 AM

Xevious
12-20-2017, 01:14 PM

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 01:33 PM
943242986279796736STUPID IDIOT THE CHILD SEX DUNGEON IS IN A DIFFERENT RESTAURANT

dabom
12-20-2017, 01:37 PM
STUPID IDIOT THE CHILD SEX DUNGEON IS IN A DIFFERENT RESTAURANT

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 01:48 AM
https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-mueller-may-indict-paul-manafort-again

Manafort didn't check a box. Hearty stuff the shadow govt. is coming up with here. :lol

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 01:49 AM

Yes or no.
Pavlov

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 04:33 PM
PavlovTo what likelihood are you referring?

You're going to have to be specific here -- and I know you won't.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 08:35 PM
To what likelihood are you referring?

You're going to have to be specific here -- and I know you won't.

Likelihood of Hillary Clinton's guilt.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 08:36 PM
Likelihood of Hillary Clinton's guilt.Guilt of what charges?

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 10:36 PM
Guilt of what charges?

Do you or do you not believe that there was a likelihood that Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater?

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 10:45 PM
Do you or do you not believe that there was a likelihood that Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater?What crime, specifically?

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 10:54 PM
What crime, specifically?

A crime, specifically. This is a straight-forward question.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 10:58 PM
A crime, specifically.That is not specific at all. What crime, specifically? This is a straightforward question you have not answered.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:06 PM
That is not specific at all. What crime, specifically? This is a straightforward question you have not answered.

A crime can mean any crime. Are you done stalling?

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:08 PM
A crime can mean any crime.That's why I'm asking you to be specific. If you can't even think of one (1), it's not worth discussing.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:18 PM
That's why I'm asking you to be specific. If you can't even think of one (1), it's not worth discussing.

If you can't think of one, then just say that you think it's unlikely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater.

Chris
12-27-2017, 11:21 PM
Hillary dindunuffin!

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:28 PM
If you can't think of one, then just say that you think it's unlikely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater.If you can't think of one, then just say that you think it's unlikely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:31 PM
If you can't think of one, then just say that you think it's unlikely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater.

My opinion has no bearing on whether you think Hillary likely committed a crime in Whitewater. Tell us your answer.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:42 PM
My opinion has no bearing on whether you think Hillary likely committed a crime in Whitewater. Tell us your answer.You can't think of one, so you think it's unlikely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:45 PM
You can't think of one, so you think it's unlikely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater.

You're shamelessly trying to make the question about me. Do you think it is likely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:48 PM
You're shamelessly trying to make the question about me. Do you think it is likely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater?

Yes or no.You don't think it's likely since you can't name a crime. This is you criterion.

No need to discuss further unless you go back on what you said earlier.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:52 PM
You don't think it's likely since you can't name a crime. This is you criterion.

Is your answer dependent on my answer?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:53 PM
You don't think it's likely since you can't name a crime. This is you criterion.

You're sperm shielding for Hillary. This really doesn't qualify as discussion, tbh.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:54 PM
Is your answer dependent on my answer?

Yes or no.The continuation of this discussion depends on your answer. If neither of us can name one crime she committed, we're in agreement and there is no need to go on.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:59 PM
The continuation of this discussion depends on your answer. If neither of us can name one crime she committed, we're in agreement and there is no need to go on.

Only by your choice (to sperm shield for Hillary). You don't require my input to answer the simple question of whether you believe that there is a likelihood that Hillary committed a crime in Whitewater. How sad are you to pretend otherwise? :lmao

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:01 AM
Only by your choice (to sperm shield for Hillary). You don't require my input to answer the simple question of whether you believe that there is a likelihood that Hillary committed a crime in Whitewater. How sad are you to pretend otherwise? :lmaoYou can't name one (1) crime, so why continue?

Name a crime and we can continue. Otherwise, we agree that neither of us can name a crime she committed in Whitewater.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:04 AM
You can't name one (1) crime, so why continue?

Name a crime and we can continue. Otherwise, we agree that neither of us can name a crime she committed in Whitewater.

I think you're sperm shielding for Hillary is apparent / has been sufficiently shown. Noted that you refuse to even answer the question about whether you think it's likely Hillary committed a crime in Whitewater or not.

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:07 AM
I think you're sperm shielding for Hillary is apparent / has been sufficiently shown. Noted that you refuse to even answer the question about whether you think it's likely Hillary committed a crime in Whitewater or not.You couldn't name one (1) crime you think she committed. I can't either.

What are you trying to argue here?

If you think she committed a crime, just say which one. Simple.

If you can't, you must be sperm shielding for her. Simple.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:09 AM
You couldn't name one (1) crime you think she committed. I can't either.

What are you trying to argue here?

If you think she committed a crime, just say which one. Simple.

If you can't, you must be sperm shielding for her. Simple.

I have sufficiently argued that you cannot even answer the question of whether Hillary likely committed a crime in Whitewater. Your sperm shielding is complete. Congrats, liberal cuck. :lmao

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:14 AM
I have sufficiently argued that you cannot even answer the question of whether Hillary likely committed a crime in Whitewater. Your sperm shielding is complete. Congrats, liberal cuck. :lmaoI have sufficiently argued that you don't think she committed a crime in Whitewater since you can't name any. It was a criterion you put out there, Your sperm shielding is complete. Congrats, liberal cuck. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:17 AM
I have sufficiently argued that you don't think she committed a crime in Whitewater since you can't name any. It was a criterion you put out there, Your sperm shielding is complete. Congrats, liberal cuck. :lmao

:lmao You literally just touted textbook fallacious logic.
:lmao And then you just just illogically copied my text.
:lmao Unraveled.

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:19 AM
:lmao You literally just touted textbook fallacious logic.
:lmao And then you just just illogically copied my text.
:lmao Unraveled.:lmao

OK, prove me wrong.

Name a crime in Whitewater you think Hillary Clinton committed.

Go ahead.

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:19 AM
If you can't think of one, then just say that you think it's unlikely Hillary Clinton committed a crime in Whitewater.:lmao

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:22 AM

OK, prove me wrong.

Name a crime in Whitewater you think Hillary Clinton committed.

Go ahead.

I've proved you're a sperm shielder for Hillary. 'Tis enuff.

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:23 AM
I've proved you're a sperm shielder for Hillary. 'Tis enuff.And I proved the same of you using your criterion.

Liberal cuck.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:27 AM
And I proved the same of you using your criterion.

Liberal cuck.

You basically just admitted that I proved that you're a liberal cuck / sperm shielder for Hillary. :lmao

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:28 AM
You basically just admitted that I proved that you're a liberal cuck / sperm shielder for Hillary. :lmaoIf that's your standard, you just admitted that I proved you're a liberal cuck / sperm shielder for Hillary. :lmao

Chris
12-28-2017, 12:29 AM
You basically just admitted that I proved that you're a liberal cuck / sperm shielder for Hillary. :lmao

spurraider21
12-28-2017, 02:30 AM
Spurtacular: If you cant name a single Clinton crime, you think its unlikely Clinton committed a crime.

Spurtacular: I can't name a single Clinton crime.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 03:12 AM
:cry

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 03:21 AM
Spurtacular: If you cant name a single Clinton crime, you think its unlikely Clinton committed a crime.

Spurtacular: I can't name a single Clinton crime.:lol

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 05:06 AM

You checkmated yourself. :lmao

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 09:46 AM

Spurtacular: I can't name a single Clinton crime.:lol

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 09:03 PM

:lmao You dropped the bomb on yourself.

https://i0.wp.com/flabbergasted-vibes.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/8lK71Hv-Imgur.gif?resize=480%2C360

Chris
12-28-2017, 09:07 PM

Pavlov
12-29-2017, 03:41 PM
:lmao You dropped the bomb on yourself.

https://i0.wp.com/flabbergasted-vibes.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/8lK71Hv-Imgur.gif?resize=480%2C360

Spurtacular: I can't name a single Clinton crime.http://bestanimations.com/Military/Explosions/nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif

Spurtacular
12-29-2017, 05:30 PM
I've proved you're a sperm shielder for Hillary. 'Tis enuff.

And I proved the same...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/q6bawlW2LhNJK/giphy.gif

Pavlov
12-29-2017, 05:39 PM
:lmao:lmao You have to lie to cover up the fact you owned yourself.

That's some sad shit right there.

Chris
12-29-2017, 05:43 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/z5YOEm3fQDmIo/giphy.gif

Pavlov
12-29-2017, 05:47 PM
:lol Chris surrenders again.