PDA

View Full Version : This Spurs” team is just a disaster!

MAx_Eric
12-17-2017, 07:01 AM
Just watched the highlighted against Mavs
most of the time are trailing and lastly due to stupid Matthew, it gives Spurs a hand to win
but the overall performance is really bad!
looking at mills guarding Dirk is so furious, how can pop let this happen 4-5 times! Fuck you
and I think Mavs is a better team than Spurs right now, some guys in Mavs played extremely well although I can’t get their name

I think even with KL and Tony, I don”t think this Spurs team can get pass to the first round of the Playoff
no Chemistry at all!!

Stabula
12-17-2017, 07:02 AM
Shut up.

exstatic
12-17-2017, 07:27 AM
Shut up.

MVPCues
12-17-2017, 08:46 AM
It's like people try and outdo each other in the terrible post category. Bizarre.

tholdren
12-17-2017, 09:42 AM
It's like people try and outdo each other in the terrible post category. Bizarre.

And in the avatar category....

nyspurguy
12-17-2017, 02:08 PM
most of the time are trailing and lastly due to stupid Matthew, it gives Spurs a hand to win
looking at mills guarding Dirk is so furious, how can pop let this happen 4-5 times! Fuck you
and I think Mavs is a better team than Spurs right now, some guys in Mavs played extremely well although I can’t get their name

I think even with KL and Tony, I don”t think this Spurs team can get pass to the first round of the Playoff
no Chemistry at all!!

Not sure I agree with this team being eliminated in the first round. I don't believe this team could beat the Rockets or the Warriors in a 7 game series tho. Unless Kawhi averages damn near 40 points a game. This team just can't score. The offense seems so unfluid. A bunch of broken plays. Hopefully the Spurs get it together, cause they most definitely don't look good.

SAGirl
12-17-2017, 02:09 PM
Mavs did choke that game up. ElNono

But the Spurs were missing 4 rotation players.

daslicer
12-17-2017, 02:19 PM
Spurs were without 4 perimeter players in Parker,Green,Leonard,Anderson. So of course they are going to look real bad.

SAGirl
12-17-2017, 02:21 PM
Spurs were without 4 perimeter players in Parker,Green,Leonard,Anderson. So of course they are going to look real bad.
Definitely and as Manu said they still don't have an identity as a team bc they have had too many injuries.

AFMadison
12-17-2017, 02:30 PM
Key players missing key games will be good for the team in the long run

SAGirl
12-17-2017, 02:40 PM
Key players missing key games will be good for the team in the long run
It's been good for the development of younger players but at some point soon they need to start finding an identity and consistency. They really almost lost this Mavs game in reality it not for an uber choke by the Mavs and just haven't been playing that well as a team. It can't be helped since they had so many injuries and guys in injury management...

AFMadison
12-17-2017, 02:52 PM
It's been good for the development of younger players but at some point soon they need to start finding an identity and consistency. They really almost lost this Mavs game in reality it not for an uber choke by the Mavs and just haven't been playing that well as a team. It can't be helped since they had so many injuries and guys in injury management...
It’s good for the team to not rely on anyone. 2014 Spurs had so many injuries and different rotations in the regular season and it ultimately paid off. We don’t need the beautiful game but we do need an offensive flow.

SAGirl
12-17-2017, 02:58 PM
It’s good for the team to not rely on anyone. 2014 Spurs had so many injuries and different rotations in the regular season and it ultimately paid off. We don’t need the beautiful game but we do need an offensive flow.
This team doesn't have the identity that team had. Some guys are just not that good (Tony and Manu have aged, their roles are different). Their core doesn't have the chemistry the 2014 core had, etc. There's many reasons why this team is different. I agree that it's going to be better in the end to have developed all their roleplayer in real game situations, but they also need to find an identity as a team and have multiple guys hit their stride.

It probably won't happen until January until everyone is healthy, has some time to develop chemistry etc.

Darius Bieber
12-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Whose Alt Account is this?

SAGirl
12-17-2017, 03:00 PM
Not sure but I think he's not really a Spur fan... One of those guests...

K...
12-17-2017, 03:04 PM

i think he might be foreign. german i think for some reason

tonight...you
12-17-2017, 06:11 PM
The only alt account I have, I forgot the password years ago.
And it had a great avi...

Play Boban
12-17-2017, 06:41 PM

no Chemistry at all!!
:cry

BatManu20
12-17-2017, 07:47 PM
Spurs didn't come ready to play, were already down 4 key players (including our best one), missed a ton of open looks, and played a team/coach that historically gives us lots of trouble. And we still found a way to win. And we're on pace to win 55 games while missing our best player all season. If that's "disastrous," then I enjoy being disastrous.

ElNono
12-17-2017, 08:16 PM
You can always watch the Lakers... then you realize that we're actually pretty decent :P

spurs10
12-17-2017, 08:19 PM
Spurs didn't come ready to play, were already down 4 key players (including our best one), missed a ton of open looks, and played a team/coach that historically gives us lots of trouble. And we still found a way to win. And we're on pace to win 55 games while missing our best player all season. If that's "disastrous," then I enjoy being disastrous.
:clap

sananspursfan21
12-17-2017, 08:59 PM
Gotta love these double digit post count guys that just show up to either troll or really silly takes

DeRozan m8
12-17-2017, 09:04 PM
Needs more Simmons and less Gasol.

daslicer
12-17-2017, 09:11 PM
You can always watch the Lakers... then you realize that we're actually pretty decent :P

I watch my home team the Hornets a lot which gives me a lot of perspective about how things could be a lot worse. Their fans of other team that would just kill to have the chance for their team to win 50 plus games every year. The Hornets haven't had a 50 win season in over 20 years. Spur fans are just spoiled.

Spurtacular
12-17-2017, 09:16 PM
The Mavs actually played well except for the choke job. It wasn't like the game in Dallas in which the Mavs were giving it to them, but the Spurs weren't taking it cos they couldn't execute anything. That said, the Spurs overall play in this one left a lot to be desired. With the injuries/restrictions/etc. this had the makings of a trap game. I'm just glad we survived. Let's at least make sure we get that 3 seed and get our chance to eliminate the Warriors in the second round.

MAx_Eric
12-17-2017, 09:54 PM
Even the short handed Clippers could destroy the Spurs tmr
Jordan one against our bigs
Rivers can destroy TP easily
milo will have a good role against us

KL can’t play with LA, Either one needs to be benched while another one on the court
that”s what I feel

sasaint
12-17-2017, 10:18 PM

they do that pretty regularly. That's the big concern. They can't afford to do that against playoff teams and get away with it.

howbouthemspurs
12-18-2017, 01:18 AM
This thread is a disaster!

Stabula
12-18-2017, 02:17 AM
Spurs just achieve a gutsy come-back win without their best player and their only point guard and people still bitch. Shouldn't be surprised but my Satan are some people pathetic.

99 Problems
12-18-2017, 02:26 AM
It’s ok, ima gunna ring JJ and get im over from Dallas...

MAx_Eric
12-18-2017, 04:05 AM
Even with KL on the court, this Spurs team is still losing to Mavs and Rockets
i can’t see anything good from this team

Warriors without Curry, still can get an easy win, but Spurs can’t do so

ElNono
12-18-2017, 09:35 AM
OP’s mom is a disaster

daslicer
12-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Even with KL on the court, this Spurs team is still losing to Mavs and Rockets
i can’t see anything good from this team

Warriors without Curry, still can get an easy win, but Spurs can’t do so

Very deceptive in the sense that they also have Durant who is a superstar. Take away Durant and Curry together and then you would see the Warriors look terrible. They actually lost to the Kings this year when both of them didn't play.

Dingle Barry
12-18-2017, 04:14 PM
They set us up the bomb.

George Gervin's Afro
12-18-2017, 06:35 PM
Shut up.

MAx_Eric
12-19-2017, 08:10 AM
As i said,they won by luck this time