PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt - Netflix - review

SpursforSix
12-18-2017, 11:18 AM
8 episode story of how a profiler identified Ted Kaczynski.

Very good. 8/10.

Blake
12-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Lol first ten minutes of episode 1

I'm a couple of episodes in, pretty good

DeadlyDynasty
12-18-2017, 05:42 PM
Good find:tu

DeadlyDynasty
12-18-2017, 06:21 PM
I'm only 11 minutes in, but is there a show where having a wife and kids isn't such a burden? I applaud the realism, but nagging wives are annoying af

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 10:27 AM
I'm only 11 minutes in, but is there a show where having a wife and kids isn't such a burden? I applaud the realism, but nagging wives are annoying af

eh...sort of. It's not dwelled on. Maybe a few minutes an episode deals with that. But I think it's put in to show what kind of person Fitz is.

Xevious
12-20-2017, 01:12 PM
8 episode story of how a profiler identified Ted Kaczynski.

Very good. 8/10.
I've not watched the show... but didn't Ted's brother turn him in after he recognized his letter in the newspaper or something? Where does the profiler come in?

SpursforSix
12-20-2017, 01:20 PM
I've not watched the show... but didn't Ted's brother turn him in after he recognized his letter in the newspaper or something? Where does the profiler come in?

You'll have to watch for the whole explanation.

Ted's sister in law thought the published manifesto resembled the writing of a letter Ted had written to his brother. The profiler tied in that letter (and other letters) to the manifesto to get a warrant to search Ted's cabin.
It doesn't sound that interesting but it's way more involved than that.

Xevious
12-20-2017, 01:22 PM
You'll have to watch for the whole explanation.

Ted's sister in law thought the published manifesto resembled the writing of a letter Ted had written to his brother. The profiler tied in that letter (and other letters) to the manifesto to get a warrant to search Ted's cabin.
It doesn't sound that interesting but it's way more involved than that.
Thanks, I'll have go check it out. :tu

DeadlyDynasty
12-20-2017, 08:55 PM
I enjoyed it because I like true crime, but the writing was abysmal:lol