Good riddance.

Hope the entire network crumbles.

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 02:00 PM
:lol "substance addiction"

DMC
12-18-2017, 02:15 PM
:lol "substance addiction"

You think that substance is the other however many companies Disney is dragging aboard ESPN's ship? Seems very coincidental timing, but you knew the guy was on crack. Just wait for the sexual assault allegations to come out about him as well, now that he's no longer able to fire anyone.

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 02:42 PM
Opioids wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Spurtacular
12-18-2017, 07:32 PM
You think that substance is the other however many companies Disney is dragging aboard ESPN's ship? Seems very coincidental timing, but you knew the guy was on crack. Just wait for the sexual assault allegations to come out about him as well, now that he's no longer able to fire anyone.

These execs take hiatuses for so-called substance abuse typically. I don't know what it is; I just know it moves the needle on my bull shit detector.

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 07:34 PM
I hadn't heard any accusations against him, but the way he resigned sure doesn't discount that angle.

Pavlov
12-18-2017, 07:49 PM
May not have been direct accusations, but a case of the buck's stopping with him.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2017/12/14/women-who-worked-espn-say-its-problems-far-beyond-barstool-sports/L1v9HJIvtnHuBPiMru6yGM/story.html

hater
12-18-2017, 10:52 PM
Dumb ass shit

ElNono
12-18-2017, 10:55 PM
I knew there was a reason SAS still had a job...

DMC
12-18-2017, 11:16 PM
I knew there was a reason SAS still had a job...

BLASPHEMY!

Avante
12-19-2017, 02:18 AM
Is there anything that isn't fucked up anymore? Rappers battling it out, MMA champs dirty, everybody is some pervert, stupid ass Koreans too damn dumb to realize they wouldn't make a zit on a rhino's ass. Conflicts on tv sports talk shows ha~~~~~ Hell why don't reporters simply ignore Belichick? The guy is a jerk, great coach, put a jerk.

Look at how people act here.

What is really going on?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 04:04 AM
Is there anything that isn't fucked up anymore? Rappers battling it out, MMA champs dirty, everybody is some pervert, stupid ass Koreans too damn dumb to realize they wouldn't make a zit on a rhino's ass. Conflicts on tv sports talk shows ha~~~~~ Hell why don't reporters simply ignore Belichick? The guy is a jerk, great coach, put a jerk.

What is really going on?http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/662/529/59f.gif

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 05:37 AM
^^^

:lmao Today's internet cuck.

DMC
12-19-2017, 02:25 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/662/529/59f.gif

Pretty sure you're white. Are you describing yourself?

You're not on the outside looking in, not a remote observer. Like it or not, when someone sees you sipping your latte, you're just as culpable as those you are building a case against for the color of their skin.

DMC
12-19-2017, 02:27 PM

What is really going on?

Yeah but have the times dropped on the tracks for your favorite black runners? That's what we want to know. Could you PM Pavlov your lists of runners, jazz musicians and other associated lists every week for the next year or so?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 02:38 PM
Pretty sure you're white. Are you describing yourself?Relax, snowflake. It's a joke -- like you.

You're not on the outside looking in, not a remote observer. Like it or not, when someone sees you sipping your latte, you're just as culpable as those you are building a case against for the color of their skin.You're really triggered by my making fun of white people like myself. :lol

:lol attempted latte insult
:lol building a case
:lol deadly serious about memes
:lol pretty sure you're white
:lol research
:lol message board poster information database

Blake
12-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Is there anything that isn't fucked up anymore? ......everybody is some pervert...

Hmmmmmm?

Spurtacular
12-19-2017, 04:45 PM
Relax, snowflake. It's a joke -- like you.

You're really triggered by my making fun of white people like myself. :lol

You're unraveled. Stop playing the cuck, bro.

DMC
12-19-2017, 08:10 PM
Relax, snowflake. It's a joke -- like you.

You're really triggered by my making fun of white people like myself. :lol

Wow that really caused you to meltdown. Must have struck a chord on that truth nerve eh?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 11:26 PM
Wow that really caused you to meltdown. Must have struck a chord on that truth nerve eh?:lol I mocked you.

Truth is you got triggered by a white peple meme.

dabom
12-19-2017, 11:41 PM
:lol I mocked you.

O shit dude. You misspelled a word. Some faggot gonna think you're apol. :lol

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 12:17 AM
O shit dude. You misspelled a word. Some faggot gonna think you're apol. :lol

Oh noes!

I'm not good on the phone. It's as if I have fat hands or something.

I'm glad DMC warned me someone might make fun of my being white though. He's a credit to his race.

Spurtacular
12-20-2017, 12:50 AM
Oh noes!

I'm glad DMC warned me someone might make fun of my being white though. He's a credit to his race.

:lmao You the one that was making fun of someone based on whiteness in the first place.
:lmao Can't even track your own shit.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 02:53 AM
:lmao You the one that was making fun of someone based on whiteness in the first place.
:lmao Can't even track your own shit.

That was the whole point. You and DMC got triggered because I offended whiteness.

lol

AaronY
12-20-2017, 03:18 AM
I dislike ESPN but not for any of the right wing reasons obviously. I started hating them when the sports anchors started becoming performance artists with all their catchphrases and Booyahs and other horseshit. Made it hard to watch highlights without some schmuck acting like he was on SNL doing Weekend Update

DMC
12-20-2017, 03:34 AM
:lol I mocked you.

Chumpy you're the most triggered person on this website, probably on many websites. Your rapid fire responses indicate that, pasty white hermit man.

DMC
12-20-2017, 03:35 AM
Oh noes!

I'm Native American.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 04:03 AM
Chumpy you're the most triggered person on this website, probably on many websites. Your rapid fire responses indicate that, pasty white hermit man.

I'm Native American.So you got triggered on behalf of white people?

:lmao you're a bigger snowflake than I thought.

Spurtacular
12-20-2017, 04:21 AM
So you got triggered on behalf of white people?

:lmao you're a bigger snowflake than I thought.

Even if that were true, being an internet cuck is still worse.

daslicer
12-20-2017, 09:34 AM
I dislike ESPN but not for any of the right wing reasons obviously. I started hating them when the sports anchors started becoming performance artists with all their catchphrases and Booyahs and other horseshit. Made it hard to watch highlights without some schmuck acting like he was on SNL doing Weekend Update

Agreed. I remember years ago watching a show called the dream job on ESPN. It was ESPN's equivalent to American Idol where you have a group of contests trying out to be an anchor on ESPN. I will never forget during all the episodes the judges would be emphatic about how the contestants all need to use their own catchphrases during a broadcasts.