PDA

View Full Version : Tune in to Ticket 760 at 5:30.

IceColdBrewski
10-18-2005, 04:46 PM
Some rep from saveourneworleanssaints.com is going to be interviewed apparently. At least that's what he's saying over at the Saintsreport message board.

A lot of Saints fans on that board have been trashing the people of San Antonio. So this could be interesting.

Edit: Now he's saying he will also be on 550 a.m. at 4:51. Right now.

samikeyp
10-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Please I ask that you join with us but remeber our long term goal is for the Saints to stay in Louisiana. Don't loose sight of this but also take into acocunt this great tragedy and the strain it puts on this season. GO SAINTS GO!

yeah...this is credible. :lol

Kori Ellis
10-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Spelling smack? Weak.

samikeyp
10-18-2005, 10:47 PM
I forgot there were "smack rules" :p

It was not meant to be serious...it was tongue in cheek. Hence the :lol.

AlamoSpursFan
10-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Dude was on crack during his Chris Duel interview. He wanted Benson to announce his plans now so they can sue to keep the Saints name and colors in New Orleans like the Browns did until the NFL gives them a new expansion team. :lmao

maxpower
10-19-2005, 07:54 AM
"Rep"? This guy gets the domain name "saveoursaints" and now he is someone of consequence? I doubt it. This guy is an average joe who can use a pc and loves his football team. Put a .com on anything and the general public seems to be in awe.

IceColdBrewski
10-19-2005, 09:51 AM
"Rep"? This guy gets the domain name "saveoursaints" and now he is someone of consequence? I doubt it. This guy is an average joe who can use a pc and loves his football team. Put a .com on anything and the general public seems to be in awe.

Yes. I'm totally "in awe" of this message board guy who created a simple web site but can barely spell his own name. :rolleyes

samikeyp
10-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Can't blame the guy for trying though. I imagine if the situation was reversed some of us would be doing the same thing.

ShoogarBear
10-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Can't blame the guy for trying though. I imagine if the situation was reversed some of us would be doing the same thing.

If the situation was reversed, I guarantee everyone here justifying what SA is doing would be going apoplectic.

samikeyp
10-19-2005, 10:28 AM
I could see that.