12-18-2017, 09:59 PM
:lmao Pop you stupid fuck

tholdren
12-18-2017, 09:59 PM
:lmao Pop you stupid fuck

Manu is better than kl at 40

Kool Bob Love
12-18-2017, 10:00 PM
Popovich checking that white privilege tbh.

Play Boban
12-18-2017, 10:04 PM
Kobe Leonard is glass.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-18-2017, 10:09 PM
Pop is an ego maniac tbh what else is new.

tholdren
12-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Popovich checking that white privilege tbh.

40 year old white guy best nba player by far

dabom
12-18-2017, 10:30 PM
Really needed him here. :wow

tholdren
12-18-2017, 10:31 PM
:lmao what a sad pathetic bunch of shit

Stephen Kawhawkins can barely wipe his ass out there

Fucking pathetic

Sad. Spurs better wo kl.... need more iso

hater
12-18-2017, 10:34 PM
Really needed him here. :wow

Kawhi is a shadow of himself because Pop is brainwashng him to think he is a 40 year old

Fucking gross

tholdren
12-18-2017, 10:35 PM
Kawhi is a shadow of himself because Pop is brainwashng him to think he is a 40 year old

Fucking gross

Ha. Kl lost the beautiful game mentality

ElNono
12-18-2017, 10:39 PM
Pop is the typical liberal, tbh... instead of telling Kawhi to strap on his boots and earn his money, he’s basically creating another entitled welfare queen, tbh..

We’re fortunate Duncan was your typical conservative when it comes to work ethic and being a winner...

hater
12-18-2017, 10:43 PM
:tu good post bro

TheGreatYacht
12-18-2017, 10:45 PM
We’re fortunate Duncan was your typical conservative when it comes to work ethic and being a winner...
Nice troll :lol

Tim gave his own money to the less fortunate tbh, not Bounty paper towels

Play Boban
12-18-2017, 10:45 PM
Pop is the typical liberal, tbh... instead of telling Kawhi to strap on his boots and earn his money, he’s basically creating another entitled welfare queen, tbh..

:wow

Barfunk
12-18-2017, 10:46 PM
Did Kawhi get hurt? What happened? Why the hell was he not playing?

YGWHI
12-18-2017, 10:59 PM
What's the big deal? It's December, the team looks ugly but is winning games and just needs Kawhi to play over 30' in May.

Again, December --------------> May.

Stop overreacting like teenagers

Did Kawhi get hurt? What happened? Why the hell was he not playing?
He's fine. He played. In the first half. 15 minutes.

emanueldavidginobili
12-18-2017, 11:02 PM
Yeah this is ridiculous he’s either ready to play or he isn’t none of this 15 minute bullshit. He’s never going to get any rhythm doing this and the teams been all over the place with these wacky rotations. The way Pop is monitoring his minutes you would think KL is coming off a compete ACL, PCL, and MCL tear...

UZER
12-18-2017, 11:04 PM

Nono going to lose himself in his trolling.

nyspurguy
12-18-2017, 11:04 PM
Bubble Wrapped Super Star..maybe Pop will unleash the Klaw the last 30 games or so.

Chinook
12-18-2017, 11:15 PM
Yeah this is ridiculous he’s either ready to play or he isn’t none of this 15 minute bullshit. He’s never going to get any rhythm doing this and the teams been all over the place with these wacky rotations. The way Pop is monitoring his minutes you would think KL is coming off a compete ACL, PCL, and MCL tear...

Kawhi pretty much got a stress injury. You don't just go back to playing full minutes after that. You have monitor to see if it's coming back before you make it worse.

nyspurguy
12-18-2017, 11:15 PM
Maybe Kawhi needs a 1on1 with Pop next and demand more minutes too (what Aldridge and Pop meant about being"Used Right")

nyspurguy
12-18-2017, 11:21 PM
Kawhi's only got 4 years left untill he's old

SAGirl
12-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Kawhi pretty much got a stress injury. You don't just go back to playing full minutes after that. You have monitor to see if it's coming back before you make it worse.
That's basically what I was concerned with... In different terms, I was concerned if they were watching out for a recurrence. It is weird to take it this slow unless there's some risk we don't know. ... My speculation and guess.

Kool Bob Love
12-18-2017, 11:35 PM
Kawhi needs his safe space guys. :cry

dabom
12-18-2017, 11:36 PM
Kawhi needs his safe space guys. :cry

You're the one bitching. :lmao

nyspurguy
12-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Gosh I hope Kawhi's not a Penny Hardaway/Grant Hill/Tracy McGrady/... Great players robbed of their prime years

coachmac87
12-19-2017, 12:17 AM

Yup

Barfunk
12-19-2017, 12:20 AM
I don't think Kawhi is injured. It's just Pop overdoing it like always. I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

Barfunk
12-19-2017, 12:20 AM
Yea, could be this.

dabom
12-19-2017, 12:21 AM
I don't think Kawhi is injured. It's just Pop overdoing it like always. I could be wrong though, but I doubt it.

Yea, could be this.

No shit sherlock.

raybies
12-19-2017, 12:26 AM
this thread is like a congregation of trolls lmao

Barfunk
12-19-2017, 12:28 AM
No shit sherlock. ,.i..

daslicer
12-19-2017, 01:35 AM
A lot of haters who are not watching the Spurs are going to think by looking at Kawhi's numbers that he's washed up.

Crazymaddopeyo
12-19-2017, 02:09 AM
I’d do the same shit if I was Pop, Kawhi is still slow getting up when he falls on his he floor. Plus, fuck being the coach that fucked up a career because you wanted to beat a Clippers team without cp or Blake.

Stabula
12-19-2017, 02:19 AM
Poor bastard just can't wipe his own ass like he used to

phxspurfan
12-19-2017, 02:42 AM

truf bombs

illusioNtEk
12-19-2017, 02:56 AM
geez it's early as fuck still... calm down

Arcadian
12-19-2017, 03:09 AM
Pop is an old paranoid fuck, but can you blame him? He has one player that, if injured, would destroy the team's chance of success. And that actually happened just last season. And he had a severe, mysterious illness to his quad tendon, a crucial organ for a basketball player.

r0drig0lac
12-19-2017, 06:49 AM
Pop is an old paranoid fuck, but can you blame him? He has one player that, if injured, would destroy the team's chance of success. And that actually happened just last season. And he had a severe, mysterious illness to his quad tendon, a crucial organ for a basketball player.

Fireball
12-19-2017, 06:56 AM
he probably should not play more right now ... he is moving slower than Kyle and cannot get by anybody while TP and Manu did layup drills against the Clips ... he is argueing calls and does not get back on defense

bklynspursfan
12-19-2017, 07:23 AM

I really don't know why people don't get this. He hasn't played in forever, and this is his 3rd game back. The expectations on this site are insane.

bklynspursfan
12-19-2017, 07:24 AM
this thread is like a congregation of trolls lmao

Seriously lol

Ice009
12-19-2017, 08:30 AM
This is one of the worst comebacks I've ever seen.

I don't know what's going on, but he looks terrible out there. Looks like a completely different player. Nothing like the Kawhi Leonard that I knew from before.

bklynspursfan
12-19-2017, 09:03 AM
This is one of the worst comebacks I've ever seen.

I don't know what's going on, but he looks terrible out there. Looks like a completely different player. Nothing like the Kawhi Leonard that I knew from before.

His first game he actually looked good, like he hadn't missed a beat. But did you really expect no rust/sluggishness? It was his 3rd game in 7 months without playing any real competitive ball in between.

No pre season , no training camp, no meaningful 5 on 5's, etc...

spursgu
12-19-2017, 09:16 AM
His first game he actually looked good, like he hadn't missed a beat. But did you really expect no rust/sluggishness? It was his 3rd game in 7 months without playing any real competitive ball in between.

No pre season , no training camp, no meaninful 5 on 5's, etc...

Lots of non logic from people on here and Ice has been one of them lately. Have you seen his embarrassing in game meltdowns? Good grief.

spursgu
12-19-2017, 09:16 AM
Bklynspursfan one of the few thinking right as usual

ElNono
12-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Nono going to lose himself in his trolling.

This is a down season anyways...

ECOV
12-19-2017, 09:21 AM
people expect too much, especially from an injury. people on here have no patience and it's sad to see

SuperCam
12-19-2017, 09:36 AM
im afraid its looking like career injury prone. spurfan try to deny it but the evidence is in front of our eyes.

kick the tires with kidd and see if he's dumb enough to trade giannis or if phil jackson wants to still trade porzingod PATFO tbh

nyspurguy
12-19-2017, 09:54 AM
If Kawhi goes down again(this season) he's "injury prone"

UZER
12-19-2017, 10:18 AM
I'm starting to believe the Kawhi for Porzingas talk actually happened. Not that is was ever really going to happen, but maybe the Spurs saw this coming.

bklynspursfan
12-19-2017, 10:39 AM
Lots of non logic from people on here and Ice has been one of them lately. Have you seen his embarrassing in game meltdowns? Good grief.

I seriously don't get the expectations of folks on here sometimes. Like he's not immediately dominating after that crazy long lay-off/recovery process? Blasphemy!

sananspursfan21
12-19-2017, 11:05 AM
You guys will all regret these cruel words to Pop when the Klaw is 44 and still putting up 6 points and 2 rebounds!

Ice009
12-19-2017, 11:10 AM

No pre season , no training camp, no meaningful 5 on 5's, etc...

I expected rust, but I didn't expect him to look this out of it where he can't even play 15 minutes without looking gassed.

spursistan
12-19-2017, 11:25 AM
Looks like a complete shadow of the player Pop touted as the best in the league after the Memphis series.

This where you see how Kawhi is not among the supremely innately talented superstars of his and past generations. He is a man of habit and a product of an otherworldly work ethics, and what has brought him here is a mechanical repetition of gradually acquired skills throughout the years..

His increasingly brittle health is now the biggest obstacle to his rise toward HOF greatness..

It is early, but I’m getting nervous.

SAGirl
12-19-2017, 11:36 AM
You guys will all regret these cruel words to Pop when the Klaw is 44 and still putting up 6 points and 2 rebounds!
:lmao

SAGirl
12-19-2017, 11:39 AM
he probably should not play more right now ... he is moving slower than Kyle and cannot get by anybody while TP and Manu did layup drills against the Clips ... he is argueing calls and does not get back on defense
Noticed that too.
Tony returned from a completely ruptured quad tendon at 10 years older and was looking like he didn’t miss a beat. Not sure if it’s conditioning. Tony reportedly rehabbed like a madman and was doing scrimmages with the d’league team for weeks etc. It’s possible Tony was more ready conditioning wise to return. Weird.

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 11:43 AM
Noticed that too.
Tony returned from a completely ruptured quad tendon at 10 years older and was looking like he didn’t miss a beat. Not sure if it’s conditioning. Tony reportedly rehabbed like a madman and was doing scrimmages with the d’league team for weeks etc. It’s possible Tony was more ready conditioning wise to return. Weird.

Different body types. And it has to do with circulation. A shorter player usually has much better circulation than a taller player. And circulation is key in the healing process.

RD2191
12-19-2017, 11:44 AM
Wow. This thread is full of retards. :lol

SAGirl
12-19-2017, 11:46 AM
If it’s conditioning and stamina it’s going to take time.
Just a month or so ago he looked 70 years old limping climbing some stairs. While he was in that state, Tony was already schooling guys in the dleague scrimmaging 5-5. I tend to think even as Kawhi took longer to rehab he also had less time to really be in his optimal shape whereas Tony apparently was already playing basketball since preseason with the Austin Toros and he appeared to take his time to be in top shape.

ElNono
12-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Wow. This thread is full of retards. :lol

Build the wall

bklynspursfan
12-19-2017, 11:57 AM
I expected rust, but I didn't expect him to look this out of it where he can't even play 15 minutes without looking gassed.

Being gassed was def to be expected tho, even more so than basketball stuff being off, mainly because he could probably still shoot a little while he was out. That motor doesn't just get started with that long a layoff tho. Give him at least a month to get it back. These guys get training camp/pre-season to get their wind back before the season starts. Just gotta think of this first month or so of Kawhi is basically Sept/Oct. Its just happening in Dec/Jan.

spursistan
12-19-2017, 11:59 AM
If it’s conditioning and stamina it’s going to take time.
Just a month or so ago he looked 70 years old limping climbing some stairs. While he was in that state, Tony was already schooling guys in the dleague scrimmaging 5-5. I tend to think even as Kawhi took longer to rehab he also had less time to really be in his optimal shape whereas Tony apparently was already playing basketball since preseason with the Austin Toros and he appeared to take his time to be in top shape.

Still I don’t think it is arguable anymore that, when it comes to the health package—reliability and availability—Kawhi is a tier below the Big 3..

Hell Parker who entered the league a decade before him; played more minutes on aggregate and went deeper in the playoffs for years in 2000s; took all the pounding from the bigs of that eras; and ruptured the same body part at which Kawhi is only suffering few spasms, and he is looking far more spry and in-shape than him..

Now I understand why Pop looked puzzled and frustrated by the whole thing. He was being honest when he said doesn’t know what’s really up with him..He must be telling to himself: "After all the babying, what can i do more to him?"

daslicer
12-19-2017, 12:17 PM
I'm going to wait a month before I have any concerns about his recovery. If he's still sucking in a month around mid to late January then it will be troubling.

r0drig0lac
12-19-2017, 12:17 PM
Looks like a complete shadow of the player Pop touted as the best in the league after the Memphis series.

This where you see how Kawhi is not among the supremely innately talented superstars of his and past generations. He is a man of habit and a product of an otherworldly work ethics, and what has brought him here is a mechanical repetition of gradually acquired skills throughout the years..

His increasingly brittle health is now the biggest obstacle to his rise toward HOF greatness..

like Cristiano Ronaldo, which does not stop him from being on the list with Pele, Messi and Maradona as one of the greatest footballers in history

TheDoctor
12-19-2017, 02:16 PM

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 02:17 PM
Wow. This site is full of retards. :lol

FIFY

Stabula
12-19-2017, 02:48 PM

“There's no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equal as human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that is that. I am not talented, I am obsessed.”
— Conor McGregor

SAGirl
12-19-2017, 02:55 PM
Kawhi is going to take time to reach peak form.

He's lucky the Spurs have a good team that has taken care of business so that this isn't a lost season. At some point in the future they will be formidable.

dabom
12-19-2017, 06:27 PM
Kawhi is going to take time to reach peak form.

He's lucky the Spurs have a good team that has taken care of business so that this isn't a lost season. At some point in the future they will be formidable.

:cry Kawhi is so lucky. :cry

YGWHI
12-19-2017, 07:22 PM

All these guys on suicidal mode when they read that Kawhi won't play tomorrow.

"He re-injured his quad !!!" "Career ending injury !!!"

Or just B2B against Blazers-Jazz

spurs10
12-19-2017, 07:34 PM

We’re fortunate Duncan was your typical conservative when it comes to work ethic and being a winner...:lol Yeah those islanders are very conservative. Can we build a wall around an island?

YGWHI
12-19-2017, 07:48 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/an-early-look-at-kawhi-leonards-return-in-8-plays-as-the-spurs-star-searches-for-rhythm/

I agree with this Spurs hater in some things.

-Kawhi's elevation doesn't look the same which is expectable at this point of his recovery

-He didnt lose confidence on the offensive end and his defense seems still intact.

"Leonard doesn't have to be great for a while, but at this point, Kawhi is like pizza. Even not-great Kawhi is still pretty great. "

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-19-2017, 08:38 PM
41 year old Duncan would probably play more minutes. He played more minutes with no knee cartilage at age 40.

ElNono
12-19-2017, 09:01 PM
:lol Yeah those islanders are very conservative. Can we build a wall around an island?

conservatives date little girls too, tbh, but when it comes to god and work ethic they're basically unmatched.

Ice009
12-19-2017, 09:53 PM
WTF, he's sitting out again? Why? I know it's a back to back, but why sit out the first game of a back to back? Isn't it always better to try and win the first game and then go for broke in the second game trying to steal that one? They could end up with 2 losses using this strategy.

Man, this FO is retarded.

How in the heck is LeBron able to play massive minutes off of an ankle injury to start the season, yet Kawhi can't play hardly any minutes at all?

Does anyone know anything about injury management, as in work in the medical field here? I really doubt playing 15 minutes Vs 20-24 (I think he should be playing around 20 minimum to 24 max as that is still half a game or less) is going to give the player less chances of an injury re-occurring. It can happen at any time. If you want to lessen the chances, then you probably shouldn't play him it all. How is 15 minutes a game helping the team or Kawhi? It's not giving him much conditioning and it's really screwing the team's rhythm.

hater
12-19-2017, 10:03 PM
:lmao this fuck is out again ?? :lol

Stephen Kawhawkins can barely wipe his own ass

bklynspursfan
12-19-2017, 11:24 PM
My God the panic level with some of y'all. :dramaquee

Mikeanaro
12-19-2017, 11:32 PM
like Cristiano Ronaldo, which does not stop him from being on the list with Pele, Messi and Maradona as one of the greatest footballers in history

SequSpur
12-19-2017, 11:43 PM
WTF, he's sitting out again? Why? I know it's a back to back, but why sit out the first game of a back to back? Isn't it always better to try and win the first game and then go for broke in the second game trying to steal that one? They could end up with 2 losses using this strategy.

How in the heck is LeBron able to play massive minutes off of an ankle injury to start the season, yet Kawhi can't play hardly any minutes at all?

Does anyone know anything about injury management, as in work in the medical field here? I really doubt playing 15 minutes Vs 20-24 (I think he should be playing around 20 minimum to 24 max as that is still half a game or less) is going to give the player less chances of an injury re-occurring. It can happen at any time. If you want to lessen the chances, then you probably shouldn't play him it all. How is 15 minutes a game helping the team or Kawhi? It's not giving him much conditioning and it's really screwing the team's rhythm.

I agree. WTF!!!! LeBron analogy was good. I don't get it either, dude is making 20 plus mill and can only play 15 minutes? Dude shouldn't be playing at all if he can't play. This Injury Management shit just lowers the value of my tickets, it just sucks balls. Pop is dumb ass. A player can get hurt any second, whether at practice or a game, wtf? just roll with it. I call bullshit on this whole Kawhi thing anyway.

SAGirl
12-20-2017, 12:20 AM

The 2nd game (against Utah) is nationally televised...

Ice009
12-20-2017, 04:57 AM
The 2nd game (against Utah) is nationally televised...

Ahh right, so that means what? Is he not allowed to sit in a nationally televised game? I haven't kept up on the rules of that. Surely, in Kawhi's case, they wouldn't fine the Spurs if the sat him in the second game and played him in the first. It's a back to back after all.

Did the Sixers have to do that with Joel Embiid when they sat/sit him in back to backs?

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2017, 05:15 AM
Missi and Snortadona? :lol CR7 has surpassed both.

r0drig0lac
12-20-2017, 05:39 AM

Lebron is not human (he is made of the same material as Karl Malone and Stockton, these guys just do not get hurt)

SAGirl
12-20-2017, 06:25 AM
Ahh right, so that means what? Is he not allowed to sit in a nationally televised game? I haven't kept up on the rules of that. Surely, in Kawhi's case, they wouldn't fine the Spurs if the sat him in the second game and played him in the first. It's a back to back after all.

Did the Sixers have to do that with Joel Embiid when they sat/sit him in back to backs?
I don’t care much for these rules either but teams will get fined for sitting healthy stars in nationally televised games. Even when in this case it’s injury management, not rest, Pop can still choose which game to sit them down for.

Teams have been respectful of this rule this season. The league also sought to limit the number of televised games which come in a B2B but it obviously couldn’t get it done for every game.

duncan2k5
12-20-2017, 06:39 AM
u guys are nuts...this is all about Pop babying kawhi...not him being injury prone...lol...how does coming down on someone's foot twice in a week (one intentionally) make one injury prone?

dabom
12-20-2017, 06:48 AM
I don’t care much for these rules either but teams will get fined for sitting healthy stars in nationally televised games. Even when in this case it’s injury management, not rest, Pop can still choose which game to sit them down for.

Teams have been respectful of this rule. The league also sought to limit the number of televised games which come in a B2B but it obviously couldn’t get it done for every game.

Thinking Pop would ever get fined for shit like that. :lmao

All he got to do is tell them in advance. That's all. He got fined years ago for not telling the league before hand.

He wont ever get fined. :lmao

daledondale
12-20-2017, 08:04 AM
like Cristiano Ronaldo, which does not stop him from being on the list with Pele, Messi and Maradona as one of the greatest footballers in historyPele, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, Ronaldo Nazario, Matthaus, Zidane, Muller, Van Basten. There's many players in history better than Cristiano.

r0drig0lac
12-20-2017, 08:26 AM
Pele, Maradona, Messi, Cruyff, Ronaldo Nazario, Matthaus, Zidane, Muller, Van Basten. There's many players in history better than Cristiano.

Gerd, Mathaus and Van Basten they are not in this conversation.

my list
1- Pele
2- Messi
3- Maradona
4- Zidane
5- Cruyff

the absurd numbers playing for the biggest club in the world, individual prizes, titles and mainly winning a euro for a level B national team will put Cristiano in that conversation regardless of what people think

daledondale
12-20-2017, 09:43 AM
Gerd, Mathaus and Van Basten they are not in this conversation.

my list
1- Pele
2- Messi
3- Maradona
4- Zidane
5- Cruyff

the absurd numbers playing for the biggest club in the world, individual prizes, titles and mainly winning a euro for a level B national team will put Cristiano in that conversation regardless of what people thinkMy list:
1-Maradona
2-Pele
3-Messi
4-Cruyff

I didn't say Cristiano is a bad player, he's really good. But also, it's the most overrated player in history. So, in my opinion, he's not even in the top ten. But hey, i respect your opinion.

Russo21
12-20-2017, 11:16 AM
At first I was pissed about Pop treating Kawhi like a crystal vase but it doesn't really matter. Kawhi's MVPDPOY chances and All NBA spots are probably gone.

Now I think positive in that as long as the team is healthy and gelling in February/March and ready for the playoffs that's all that matters.

We would have the freshest superstar for the playoffs which would be a bonus as well as securing another 50 win season. I see this as Pops reasoning and imagine if Kawhi goes video game mode in the playoffs and and we win title 6... That's the only goal that matters this season (next season I wanna see Kawhi Back as a legit top 3 MVP candidate) But for now it seems like we could be in for a weird season.

To go along with Leonard we have Gasol and Manu being age 80 between them, Parker coming back from a major injury, Gay coming off a major injury. Thats 5 major pieces all of who need a solution to get to the playoffs healthy so we can upset those GSW fuckers and then LeBron, again. :) Like I said, could be a bizarro season.

skulls138
12-20-2017, 02:09 PM
^^^^ Of course! My gosh the complaints on this board are laughable. People want Kawhi to risk reinjuring his self for what? Ease their boredom? There's plenty of time to catch up and reintegrate. Fuck MVP race. More banners.

Dex
12-20-2017, 02:23 PM
This thread is dumb. This whole year hinges on a healthy Kawhi Leonard.

If the coaching staff feels like they need to take their time with it, then so be it. Better than putting him right back in for 30+ mpg and having him aggravate or re-injure his quad.

The Spurs have been doing fine without Kawhi, and that should continue until he is up to his old par. I'd rather Kawhi lose minutes and miss games in December than I would in May.

Ice009
12-20-2017, 02:30 PM

If the coaching staff feels like they need to take their time with it, then so be it. Better than putting him right back in for 30+ mpg and having him aggravate or re-injure his quad.

The Spurs have been doing fine without Kawhi, and that should continue until he is up to his old par. I'd rather Kawhi lose minutes and miss games in December than I would in May.

I don't recall anyone here saying play 30+.

I just think 20-24 is the way to go. You can split that up in 5 or 6 minute quarters. That's half a game or less. You're not going to get any conditioning up playing 15 minutes a game. It's not helping Kawhi get any conditioning and it's screwing with the team's rhythm.

I stand by what I've said. 15 minutes is a useless waste of time IMO. You may as well not play him at all if that is all you're going to give him. Let him work on his conditioning in his own time away from the team if he isn't ready for bigger minutes. Sit him out a bit longer to get his conditioning up and maybe play 3 on 3 with the deep bench reserves until he's ready to play around half a game, then bring him back for around 24 minutes a game and build from there.

hater
12-20-2017, 04:35 PM
So is the pussy sitting tonight???

Pathetic loser

cutewizard
12-20-2017, 05:12 PM
Kawhi was supposed to be the MVP this year..
Now he isnt even in the discussion....

12-20-2017, 06:10 PM
u guys are nuts...this is all about Pop babying kawhi...not him being injury prone...lol...how does coming down on someone's foot twice in a week (one intentionally) make one injury prone?
it's not the injuries, but the repeated incidents.

nyspurguy
12-20-2017, 06:29 PM
No more LeBron comparisons for Kawhi

benefactor
12-20-2017, 10:49 PM
No more LeBron comparisons for Kawhi
There was never anything to compare. LeBron was always better and always will be

hater
12-20-2017, 11:44 PM
Damn cant believe my prediction was right from the start. We aint gonna see Kawhi play for real till 2018

Poor bastard cant even wile his ass yet

tholdren
12-21-2017, 12:20 AM
Damn cant believe my prediction was right from the start. We aint gonna see Kawhi play for real till 2018

Poor bastard cant even wile his ass yet

Wile?

Ice009
12-21-2017, 12:30 AM
There was never anything to compare. LeBron was always better and always will be

I believed Kawhi was the best player in the world up to the point where he got injured in game 1 against the Warriors. He was playing that good. I wonder if we'll ever see that level on play from him again.

nyspurguy
12-21-2017, 06:08 AM
I believed Kawhi was the best player in the world up to the point where he got injured in game 1 against the Warriors. He was playing that good. I wonder if we'll ever see that level on play from him again.

Guess What..as good as Kawhi was playing last season, LeBron does that for about 75+ games a season and 4 rounds of playoffs.

Stabula
12-21-2017, 07:34 AM

I think so, it's just going to take a month or two. Believe in The Klaw!

SAGirl
12-21-2017, 07:01 PM
Injury management decisions:
Popovich said the fact that Thursday night’s game at Utah is being televised nationally by TNT wasn’t a factor in the decision to rest Leonard and Tony Parker against the Trail Blazers rather than the Jazz.
NBA commissioner Adam Silver has made it clear he plans to pursue fines for teams that rest players in nationally televised games.
“TV has nothing to do with what we do,” Popovich said.
Popovich said he decided not to play Leonard and Parker against Portland because the team’s medical staff wanted them to have two days of rest after they played in Monday night’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
“They played Monday night, so if they sit Tuesday and Wednesday, they get two days rest before the next game,” Popovich said. “We will see how they feel (after) Utah. Maybe it means limited minutes in Sacramento on Saturday.
“But this was about giving them two days’ rest. It’s just the way it fell.

http://www.expressnews.com/sports/spurs/article/mm-Anderson-returns-from-knee-injury-12446163.php

tonight...you
12-21-2017, 07:07 PM

Thank you.

hater
02-06-2018, 12:41 AM
:lmao what a sad pathetic bunch of shit

Stephen Kawhawkins can barely wipe his ass out there

Fucking pathetic