PDA

View Full Version : Hamma time is a deal breaker

lebomb
12-19-2017, 08:01 AM
.......for me. If you look down and a girl has pretty feet, nicely manicured, when you look up the girl is typically hot. I have broken up with girls ova hamma time. I cant stand to see toes that are all jacked up, crossed over like an NBA point guard, paint chipped up and big knots and bunions everywhere. :vomit:

Yes, I inspected my wifes feet when I started dating her. Thankfully her feet were nicely manicured, toes the proper length :lol, no bunions or knots, just pretty feet in every way. If they werent? :depressed

Is this something that matters to yall? Does a girl have to have pretty feet? Or do you not give a shit and she can have feet like Shaq after 15yrs of NBA and she ran across a mine field in desert storm? :claw

Fabbs
12-19-2017, 08:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKOi6PTtQ

lebomb
12-19-2017, 10:57 AM
One jacked up toe I can somewhat let pass........... any more than 3-4, we have a problem.

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 11:36 AM
One jacked up toe I can somewhat let pass........... any more than 3-4, we have a problem.

really bad toofus is a deal breaker

lebomb
12-19-2017, 01:33 PM
really bad toofus is a deal breaker

Yep, that to. Nothing worse than jacked up chicklets.

DJR210
12-19-2017, 05:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKOi6PTtQ

I'm with you 100% OP.. in my experience pretty feet usually equate to well cared for pussy as well. I inspected my chick's feet beforehand too :lol

Avante
12-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Avante...wanna dance?
Cutie...sure.
Avante....(afterwards)...buy ya a drink?
Cutie...sure

Drinks arrive.

Avante...so what's your name?
Cutie...Kyann, what's yours?
Avante...Avante.
Kyann....love it...A...van..te.....cool.
Avante....ah....can I see your feet?
Kyann...see my feet, ah....why?
Avante...internet silliness.
Kyann...lot of losers there, huh?
Avante....yep, some get off on feet.
Kyann....how about we go to my place, talking feet makes me hot.
Avante....a funny,right?
Kyann...can't fool you...A-van-te...love it.
Avante...shall we?
Kyann...hi ho silver.

dabom
12-19-2017, 06:51 PM
Avante...wanna dance?
Cutie...sure.
Cutie...sure

Drinks arrive.

Avante...Avante.
Avante....a funny,right?
Avante...shall we?
Kyann...hi ho silver.

:lol

Trill Clinton
12-19-2017, 06:58 PM
NP7_SIRfo-c

lebomb
12-20-2017, 01:05 PM
I'm with you 100% OP.. in my experience pretty feet usually equate to well cared for pussy as well. I inspected my chick's feet beforehand too :lol

:claw .......... :lmao

lebomb
12-20-2017, 01:11 PM
Avante...wanna dance?
Cutie...sure.
Cutie...sure

Drinks arrive.

Avante...Avante.
Avante....a funny,right?
Avante...shall we?
Kyann...hi ho silver.

Kyann and Avante mosey over to the the couch at his crib. Kyann slips off her combat boots and throws her count dracula lookin feet onto Avantes lap and asks for a foot rub. Avante obliges and begins to shred his palms and fingers up rubbing Kyanns fucked up crusty, razor blade shrapnel lookin toe nails. As Avante is profusely bleeding and with half of his fingers missing, Kyann slams her steel toe boots back on and frantically dials 911 to save Avante from bleeding out. As they sit in the emergency room waiting for the surgeons to come in, Avante asks Kyann would she like to go out again......on one condition though. That she cut her feet off before they meet again.

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:35 AM
Kyann and Avante mosey over to the the couch at his crib. Kyann slips off her combat boots and throws her count dracula lookin feet onto Avantes lap and asks for a foot rub. Avante obliges and begins to shred his palms and fingers up rubbing Kyanns fucked up crusty, razor blade shrapnel lookin toe nails. As Avante is profusely bleeding and with half of his fingers missing, Kyann slams her steel toe boots back on and frantically dials 911 to save Avante from bleeding out. As they sit in the emergency room waiting for the surgeons to come in, Avante asks Kyann would she like to go out again......on one condition though. That she cut her feet off before they meet again.

Not sure why that struck me as funny, ha~~~~~~~

lebomb
12-21-2017, 07:43 AM
Not sure why that struck me as funny, ha~~~~~~~

That story is how I picture date night with a girl that has BAAAAAD feet. :vomit: