PDA

View Full Version : Just A Little Jokey Joke

Cuppycake Gumdrop
12-19-2017, 03:24 PM
So a young Avante, back home from a long tour in Olongapo, decides to go out on a date on a Friday night. He pumps a few reps on the bench press, cleans up, dresses nice, and picks her up on time. They go out to a nice restaurant, he orders a steak, she has the eggplant parmesan, and they enjoy the evening. They get back to his place, and things heat up. They’re making out on the couch. Avante feels like it’s the perfect time to go for second base. That’s when she stops him...

”Second base? That’s a little presumptuous of you,” she says.

“Presumptuous?” Avante replies. “That’s an awfully big word for a 12 year old.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 03:29 PM
Avante and a little boy are walking into the woods late at night.
The little boy says, “I’m scared.”
Avante says, “You think you’re scared? I have to walk back alone!”

Quadzilla99
12-19-2017, 03:46 PM

Holy Shit :lmao

benefactor
12-19-2017, 03:50 PM
:lol

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Avante and a rabbi were in a school and the building caught on fire.
As they were running out of the building the Avante said: "Wait, what about the kids??"
The Rabbi replied "Ah, screw them kids"
Avante said, "Wait..., do you think there's time?"

Avante
12-19-2017, 04:38 PM
Avante walks into a bar called the KIT KATT KLUB in Olongapo, he and some buddies grab a table in the back. Here they come....buy me drink babysan?

Avante...how about we move to that table over there?
cutie...ok.

after ordering drinks.

Avante....who is that over there? (pointing to a real young looking girl)
cutie...my little sister.
Avante...how old is she?
cute...13.
Avante....be right back

Walking over to a table with four Marines, the biggest with this 13 year old girl.

Avante...can I talk with you a minute?
Big Marine....ah....sure.

Walking over to the bandstand (band on break)

Avante....that girl is only 13, so how about you leave her be as I talk to the manager, ok?
Big Marine....(looking at Avantes biceps)....ah....sounds good, I didn't know.
Avante....thank you, next round on me....thanks.

Walking from the bandstand to the bar and the bartender.

Avante...let me talk to the manager, ok?
Bartender...I'm the manager, so?
Avante....why is that (pointing) 13 girl in here?
Bartender...she works here, is that a problem?
Avante ....here are your options slick, you can keep her on the payroll and chance this fucking place burning to the ground and you being beaten like a fucking dog by me and my buddies over there (pointing to the marines). Or......you pay her off and let her go, she's too young and you know it. And...we cool...ok?
Bartender....she's my daughter, I see you met my other one. Melee has a one year old to support, thanks to a fucking sailor. She was raped. She drinks tea. and NEVER leaves this bar without me, she needs a job...ok son? This doesn't interfere with her schooling, ok?
Avante....I apologize, I had no idea.
Bartender....too bad we don't have more like you, thanks for caring.

spurraider21
12-19-2017, 04:40 PM
Bartender....she's my daughter, I see you met my other one. Melee has a one year old to support, thanks to a fucking sailor. She was raped.
well this we knew about already

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 04:48 PM
Avante....that girl is only 13, so how about you leave her be as I talk to the manager, ok?
Big Marine....(looking at Avantes biceps)....ah....sounds good, I didn't know.
Avante....thank you, next round on me....thanks.

So you bought a drink for a guy that was about to rape a child?

Avante
12-19-2017, 04:49 PM
well this we knew about already

Dude, why do you constantly totally ignore what I said about this sick ass shit? If I'd seen a young looking girl in a bar I would have done what you just read, noway in hell anyone is messing with kids with me around, ok? I would kick the shit out of anyone who gave me any bullshit about this. If I knew a guy was a sick ass pedo I would beat that sick fuck to death....got it? You do not play this sick shit with me around, ok?

Avante
12-19-2017, 04:52 PM
So you bought a drink for a guy that was about to rape a child?

Dude, you really have no choice when it comes to buying these girls a drink, no way in hell you will just sit there all alone. And, it is hard to tell ages with these people.

12-19-2017, 04:54 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Avante
12-19-2017, 04:59 PM
When all this stupidity first started (what I had said totally ignored) it was just maybe one of those girls I thought was 18ish (I was 19-22) was actually 16. Now it's 12 year old boys......hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-19-2017, 05:02 PM
ONE MORE TIME

This is the post that started all this silly pedo talk.

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, how in the fuck can that become....you pedo......well? Is this ridiculous or what?

I need somebody to explain to me how what I said about this sick shit becomes....you pedo....well?

SpursforSix
12-19-2017, 05:05 PM
it was just maybe one of those girls I thought was 18ish (I was 19-22) was actually 16. Now it's 12 year old boys.

Avante
12-19-2017, 05:08 PM
Stupid, are you really dumb enought (thinking a middle school kid can run a 20.00 says you are) 12 year old boys worked in bars hustling drinks, HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-19-2017, 05:09 PM
ONE MORE TIME

I've never known a known pedophile. So I'm really not sure how I would act if in contact with the freak. I'm guessing I'd do my best to stay as far away as possble. There is nothing more disturbing that this, it is the ultimate wrong in my book.

How could anyone mistreat or sexually abuse a child, that has gotta be the pinnacle of sickness. These freaks need to be shot by the parents or some relative who would love blowing the bastard away. Yep, a bullet right into the freaks diseased brain...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read that Mohammad was a pedophile, one of his many wives being a 6 year old, but he waited until she was all of 9 before he finally...........sick fuck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is my stance on this sick shit being ignored, well?

DJR210
12-19-2017, 05:30 PM

:lmao post of the day nominee

Avante
12-19-2017, 05:34 PM
:lmao post of the day nominee

As ya totally ignore....

Why??????????????????????????????

DJR210
12-19-2017, 05:35 PM
As ya totally ignore....

Why??????????????????????????????

Why??????????? Do you write this bullshit every time :lol ???????????????????

Avante
12-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Why??????????? Do you write this bullshit every time :lol ???????????????????

Dude, that is a copy job...ok? Why are you acting like you can;'t read" THAT...is the original post that started all this pedo bullshit...ok?

So tell me what did I say there, well?

Show me how that becomes....you pedo...ok?

DJR210
12-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Dude, that is a copy job...ok? Why are you acting like you can;'t read" THAT...is the original post that started all this pedo bullshit...ok?

So tell me what did I say there, well?

Show me how that becomes....you pedo...ok?

:lol copy and paste pedophile accusation defense

Avante
12-19-2017, 05:47 PM
:lol copy and paste pedophile accusation defense

Why do you need to just totally ignore what I said about that sick shit? AND....it was Clipper Nation who went and brought my original post here.

Dude, why do you just ignore what what said...well? WELL?

Dude, I'm no sick ass pedo, are you just an idiot?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 05:53 PM
Avante says, “You think you’re scared? I have to walk back alone!”:lol

Avante
12-19-2017, 06:00 PM
:lol

translation

Thank God for Avante, he's why I come here.

Avante
12-19-2017, 06:01 PM
I challenge this board to explain how this....

...becomes ...you pedo........well?

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 06:03 PM
translation

Thank God for Avante, he's why I come here.Not really, but you are pretty much the easiest to troll.

Now you can make a list or "translation" or say you're the one who's trolling or what a badass you are in central California.

Avante
12-19-2017, 06:10 PM
Not really, but you are pretty much the easiest to troll.

Now you can make a list or "translation" or say you're the one who's trolling or what a badass you are in central California.

Dude, one word.....IMPACT.

I know....zooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-19-2017, 06:31 PM
The funny thing about all this is how simple you little shits really are. There isn't one of you who as a young sailor wouldn't have be doing what we all did and you know it. Who stays on the ship, yep....NOBODY~~~ Who...."buy me drink"...is..."nope", yep...NOBODY.

There is noway in hell I'm spending time talking to some dumb ass kid,, ok? A room full of full grown women and there ya sit with some under developed kid, hahahahaha~!~ Are you little fucks really this damn stupid?

Why so many of you get off looking like an idiot is a mystery to me.

dabom
12-19-2017, 07:12 PM

No one's heard this joke before? Really old.

Avante
12-19-2017, 07:21 PM
Since Avante is without question the most interesting thing going on here.

True story.

I was out in Armona (west of Hanford, before ya get to Lemoore) at the biggest dance floor around here...The Armona Club. I'd drove over from Visalia all alone because I always scored here, so I didn't plan on driving back to Visalia that night. I'd crammed my 250 pounds of twisted railroad steel into an MG Midget, me and a Colt 45.

Anyway.....

There was going to be a dance contest that night, I had yet to find Miss Tonight, so as I checked out the possibilities, I feel a tap on my shoulder...

Avante..(turning around)....Hi.
Amazing tits....ah....would you be my partner in the dance contest, love the way ya move.
Avante....your wish is my command.

Yep, won 50 bucks. Gave it all to her.

I spent two days in Lemoore, must have lost 8-10 pounds,she almost killed me. The girl was a machine.

Got her number but when I called about a week later a man answered the phone. I just hung up.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Dude, one word.....IMPACT.

I know....zooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I just had an impact on you, dummy.

Pavlov
12-19-2017, 07:45 PM
The funny thing about all this is how simple you little shits really are. There isn't one of you who as a young sailor wouldn't have be doing what we all did and you know it. Who stays on the ship, yep....NOBODY~~~ Who...."buy me drink"...is..."nope", yep...NOBODY.

There is noway in hell I'm spending time talking to some dumb ass kid,, ok? A room full of full grown women and there ya sit with some under developed kid, hahahahaha~!~ Are you little fucks really this damn stupid?

Why so many of you get off looking like an idiot is a mystery to me.You got trolled.

Trill Clinton
12-19-2017, 07:50 PM

the GOAT

Avante
12-19-2017, 08:18 PM
I just had an impact on you, dummy.

Totally missed another point, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-19-2017, 08:20 PM
You got trolled.

Watching people acting retarded is getting trolled, really?

Dude, I don;'t smoke, ok?
So if some idiiot....you can quit.

Is being trolled or some idiot acting retarded?

Avante
12-19-2017, 08:21 PM
the GOAT

I used to think you were smarter than this.

Avante
12-20-2017, 01:47 AM
I like to use all these AVANTE threads to show off, yep, attention whore.

I just finished mixing....

Pigmeat Terry
Elder Charlie Beck
King Solomon Hill
Buddy Boy Hawkins
Geechie Willey
The Nugrape Twins
Two Poor Boys
Bessie Tucker
Lottie Beamon
Bogus Ben Convington....fake blind man
Alfred Lewis...outerwordly harmonica player with....one....record.
South Street Trio
Pearl Dickson
Mooch Richardson
Jessie May Hill
The Black Ace
Texas Alexander
Crying Sam Collins
Will Batts
Jack Kelly and His South Memphis Jug Band
Black Boy Shine
Rabbit Brown.....his James Alley Blues....amazing~~~~~~
Kansas Joe McCoy
Son House
Kid Bailey
ElvieThomas
Black Ivory King

It's as if I'm somewhere I don't belong, very very cool.

All these cats....one record...two sides...then, poof~~~~~~~~~

Alfred Lewis
Lane Hardin
Bo Jones
Eli Framer
Tom Dickson
Freezone...just one side
Otis Harris
John D. Fox
Tarter & Gay
Rude Lacy
Henry Spaulding
Blind Willie Walker
Ed Andrews......................here we have the first male to record "country blues" it was 1924. (Papa Charlie Jackson and Daddy Stovepilpe also recorded in 1924)
Elvie Thomas
Kid Bailey

Everyone mentioned above recorded prior to 1940.

I highly suggest ya take the time and check out this amazing music. I got into it from reading about Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Joe Cocker, Led Zeppelin, etc. Who in the hell is...Blind Willie McTell, Bessie Smith, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Robert Johnson, etc? So I found out.

Bull City Red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTDE43HqYNY

A masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNBt5kBlB30

Mysterious Coon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGkIY3x9rc8

Check out Alice Moore and her "I'm Black and Evil"

And Bessie Tucker "Peniteniary Blues"

Eric Clapton, Brian Jones, Keith Richards, Bob Dylan, knew all about this music. Brian Jones a HUGE Elmore James fan, James came a little later, his mom dated Robert Johnson.

What a shame Johnson didn't live long enought to play an electric guitar, the guy had enormous hands and freakishly long fingers. What a sound he could have produced.

Now when it comes to post war blues,this is when we get into the Chicago and Detroit sound with Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Jimmy Reed. Little Walter, Sonny Boy Williamson II (yep, there was one before this one) John Lee Hooker, Lightnin' Hopkins (Texas),Elmore James, Otis Spann, Buddy Guy, Junior Wells etc.

Avante
12-20-2017, 03:12 AM
Then we had...paleface blues.....a white man trying to immulate a black man.

Here are some of the cats that made it work, talking prewar here, not Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Mayall, Eric Burdon, The Rolling Stones.

Frank Hutchison
Emmett Miller
Dock Boggs
Dick Justice
Clarence Ashley...first recorded...House of the Rising Sun...1933
Prince Albert Hunt....blown away by a jealous husband
Jimmie Davis....twice the governor of Louisiana
Emry Arthur....first recorded, A Man of Constant Sorrow 1927
Gene Autry....yep, started out singing them blues
Blind Alfred Reed
Earl Johnson
Charlie Poole
Bob Wills....yep
Bill Cox
The Skillet Lickers
Uncle Dave Macon

And.....the incredible Darby & Tarlton, a must listen.

The Allen Brothers sounded so black the recording company put them in with the race records, ha~~~ And depicted them as two black guys,ha~~~~~~ Yep, lawsuit.

I own all that music mentioned above, that and a couple dozen books on blues, jazz, country, rock....ok? With the old blues you will usually get a booklet talking about this old stuff because it is of historical importance. I own box sets, big booklets come with them. Yep, a student of the music, I do have it totally covered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=147kS8O59Qs

This is as good as paleface blues can get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqzqWGWqFE

Before the movies and The Singing Cowboy, the guy was a bluesman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EII500dtnn8

You can still have, Big Daddy Kane, Hobo Junction, Homeless Nation.....also.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 04:05 AM
lol Avante meltdown lists

Darth_Pelican
12-20-2017, 11:57 AM

:lmao

lebomb
12-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Avante walks into a bar, a fellow military friend follows him in, an Arab guy walks in right behind them.............BOOOOOOM!!!!! :depressed

TimDunkem
12-20-2017, 10:42 PM

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:37 PM
lol Avante meltdown lists

Avante sharing the knowledge.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Avante sharing the knowledge.Mix tapes.

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:45 PM
Mix tapes.

Example

Train songs by...

Bukka White
Jimmie Rodgers
Boxcar Willie
Leroy Carr
Johnny Cash
Hank Williams
Otis Taylor
Johnny Mercer
The Carter Family
Charley Patton
Lightnin' Hopkins
John Lee Hooker

etc etc etc

I know.....who????

Prison, Rain, Drugs, Driniking, Wicked Wimmen, Hard Times, Violence....etc....themes.

Over 10,000 CD's to pick from, then ya record what ya want onto a 90min, 120min tape. I know....now you're confused.

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Example

Train songs by...

Bukka White
Jimmie Rodgers
Boxcar Willie
Leroy Carr
Johnny Cash
Hank Williams
Otis Taylor
Johnny Mercer
The Carter Family
Charley Patton
Lightnin' Hopkins
John Lee Hooker

etc etc etc

I know.....who????

Prison, Rain, Drugs, Driniking, Wicked Wimmen, Hard Times, Violence....etc....themes.lol old man mix tapes.

Avante
12-20-2017, 11:54 PM
lol old man mix tapes.

translation

Amazing, wish I did something interesting like that, I bore myself just bugging strangers on the internet. I get you're trolling me big time, but I'm too fucked up to even care.

So give me another tape mix, ok?

Ok.

How about...

Leon Russell
Joe Cocker
The Doors
Janis Joplin
Dr.John
Bob Dylan
Donovan
Joan Baez
The Rolling Stones
Savoy Brown
The Animals
John Mayall
Allman Bros
Robin Trower
JoAnn Kelly
The Troggs
Van Morrison

Pavlov
12-20-2017, 11:58 PM
translation

Amazing, wish I did something interesting like that, I bore myself just bugging strangers on the internet. I get you're trolling me big time, but I'm too fucked up to even care.

So give me another tape mix, ok?

Ok.

How about...

Leon Russell
Joe Cocker
The Doors
Janis Joplin
Dr.John
Bob Dylan
Donovan
Joan Baez
The Rolling Stones
Savoy Brown
The Animals
John Mayall
Allman Bros
Robin Trower
JoAnn Kelly
The Troggs
Van MorrisonTranslation: literally another old man mix tape list posted from hiding.

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:12 AM
Translation: literally another old man mix tape list posted from hiding.

translation

What gets me is how quickly you can do that. Yep...impressive.

So mix me a tape about them oldies from the 50's,ok?

Ok.

Bo Diddley
The Shirelles
Martha and the Vandellas
Phil Phillips
Chuck Berry
The Platters
Fats Domino
Big Joe Turner
Laverne Baker
The Flamingos
The Coasters
Tony Allen
Little Willie John
Donnie Elbert
The Drifters
The Ronnettes
The Olympics
Jack Scott
Rosie and the Originals
Little Richards
Buddy Holly
Eddie Cochran
Gene Vincent
Chuck Willis
Smiley Lewis
The Dominos

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 12:38 AM
:sleep

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:47 AM

Here's what Avante is going to do for you half pint, as we all can see ya got problems, ya don't know how to act, but I 'm going to let the immaturity go, here ya go slugger......

Them blues is very regional, ok? You will actually find CD's....Texas Blues...Georgia Blues...so, now add....

East Coast/Piedmont
Mississippi Delta (all Miss blues gets stuck here)
Memphis
Alabama
St.Louis
Louisiana
Chicago

Then we have the artists that best represent the regions.

That is a good start for a rookie like you.

Don't wanna confuse ya with the slave trade and how all that.............................

Now do something immature and stupid , when ya should be picking my brain and learning them blues.

Why do people act like little jerks?

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 12:49 AM

Avante
12-21-2017, 12:56 AM

Let me guess young black kid who never knew his dad, right?

I'll help ya little guy.

If talking them Texas prewar blues....

Blind Lemon Jefferson.....it starts here.

Blind Willie Johnson
Bessie Tucker
Henry Thomas...was born in the 1880's
Texas Alexander
Whistlin' Alex Moore
Joe Pullum
Victoria Spivey
Black Boy Shine
Little Hat Jones
The Black Ace
Bo Jones
Jack Ranger
Otis Harris
Ramblin' Thomas
Willie Reed
Funny Paper Smith
Black Ivory King
Lead Belly......born in Louisiana but grew up in Texas

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:00 AM
Love the little people, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul Robeson, what can ya say? What a voice, what a man. His story a must read.

The thing about him is he really doesn't fit in with anyone else, yep...unique.

Pavlov
12-21-2017, 01:01 AM
:sleepJust checked; the show changed stations in Chicago a few years back. It's airs there 12-5 Sunday mornings but is on at other times on other stations.

https://wdcb.org/program/blues-before-sunrise

Avante
12-21-2017, 01:06 AM
Just checked; the show changed stations in Chicago a few years back. It's airs there 12-5 Sunday mornings but is on at other times on other stations.

https://wdcb.org/program/blues-before-sunrise

Or he could buy....

Bill Wyman's BLUES ODYSSEY.....a maginificent book that tells the blues story in depth.

Unless ya know the story behind the music, Robert Johnson is no different than anyone else.

https://www.amazon.com/Wymans-Blues-Odyssey-Various-Artists/dp/B00005OACN

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 03:17 AM
I'm gonna trust Pavlov on this one, old man.

Avante
12-21-2017, 03:39 AM
I'm gonna trust Pavlov on this one, old man.

Ask Pavlov about the great prewar harmonica players, then ask him just who did record the original Crawling Kingsnake. you will get this.....nothing.

Why fight it ya little shit? Here ya have a guy who knows it all about them blues but ya just have to be a punk, huh?

Listening to songs doesn't teach anyone a damn thing, you don't know this? Who was that playing piano on that Ishman Bracey track, who was on the mandolin, well? What year was it recorded, well? Where was Bracey from?

How did Lightin' Hopkins get that name, well? When he arrived in LA in 1947 to record for the first time, his piano player was a cat called Thunder Smith, so......... You don't learn shit just listening to songs.

So ya listen to 15 mintues of....

Jimmy Reed
Mercy Dee Walton
Snooks Eaglin
Little Walter

So who was blind
Who was discovered playing street corners
Who played with Muddy Waters
Who only had one hit and that was it

Well?

BOOKS....BOOKS....BOOKS....get you some....BOOKS, ok rookie? Yep, just like back at school, you will need THE BOOK.

If you can only afford one, here it is....

https://www.amazon.com/Wymans-Blues-Odyssey-Various-Artists/dp/B00005OACN

Editorial ReviewsAmazon.comFormer Rolling Stones (http://www.spurstalk.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/glance/-/48687/$%7B0%7D) bass player Bill Wyman wants to enlighten people about the great blues of America's musical past. Drawing on his stash of 1,300 albums, the two-CD set Bill Wyman's Blues Odyssey makes a strong case for the lasting eloquence of the African American blues music recorded in the oppressive South during the Depression and on till 1951. (Wyman has also co-authored a history of the American blues called Bill Wyman's Blues Odyssey: A Journey to Music's Heart & Soul (http://www.spurstalk.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789480468/$%7B0%7D).) Blues novitiates and devotees alike will be served well by Wyman's knowing selection of songs, 46 in all, covering an array of styles. Among his heroes are the famous (Bessie Smith (http://www.spurstalk.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/glance/-/123243/$%7B0%7D), Robert Johnson (http://www.spurstalk.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/glance/-/171065/$%7B0%7D)) and semi-famous (Lonnie Johnson (http://www.spurstalk.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/glance/-/41371/$%7B0%7D) and Memphis Slim (http://www.spurstalk.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/glance/-/38105/$%7B0%7D), to name two), as well as the unjustly forgotten (several pianists and cross-dressing singer Frankie "Half-Pint" Jaxon (http://www.spurstalk.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/glance/-/42775/$%7B0%7D)). --Frank-John Hadley

Avante
12-21-2017, 04:03 AM
When I come across anyone who really knows their stuff I get all I can from them, totally take advantage of them, drain them dry. I want it all so I do what it takes to have it all. I don't give a fuck about their personality, fuck that just tell me all ya know, then when I have all they got, Then....toss them aside.

Darth_Pelican
12-21-2017, 11:39 AM

Yes, we know.

SpursforSix
12-21-2017, 01:40 PM

Yes, we know.

I get all I can from them, totally take advantage of them, . I want it all so I do what it takes to have it all. Then....toss them aside.

TimDunkem
12-21-2017, 08:51 PM

Avante
12-21-2017, 09:01 PM
I do wish there was a higher level of poster here, all this chidish bullshit, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Chucho
12-21-2017, 09:09 PM
Go start your own board.

Avante
12-21-2017, 09:19 PM
Go start your own board.

Hmmmmmmm? The Avante Zone.

Sprint talk from the days of Lon Myers (American record at 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and the mile, yep, pre1900)

Blues talk from the days of the slave trade.

The sci fi novel, fantasty, horror, sword and sorcery, ya know...H.P.Lovecraft, Poe, Robert E. Howard, ERB,etc.

Literature in general, ya know...Dickens, Steinbeck, London, Vonnegut, Malamud, Fitzgerald etc

Bodybuilding.

Music in general.

The Rasslin', from Strangler Lewis to Finn Balor

The silent movies.

All levels of football starting at the beginnings.

Hmmmmmmm?

No...talking stupid shit in hiding, no name calling, no childish bullshit allowed. No obvious Mexicans.

Chucho
12-21-2017, 09:52 PM
Well, get to it.

Avante
12-21-2017, 10:18 PM
Well, get to it.

The thing is I already post on forums for all that, actually moderate two of them. Here it's just shuckin 'n; jivin' around with .......you can;t know all that stuff.....hahahaha~~~ I have a lot fun with that one. This is the only place that plays that bullshit, everywhere else we all get everyone knows their stuff.

The...he sure knows a lot of stuff I gotta bug him.....hahahaha~~~~

Clipper Nation
12-21-2017, 10:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wD3lmGv.gif

Avante
12-21-2017, 10:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wD3lmGv.gif

Little man, ya sure Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas..............period?

Hahahahahahahahaha~~~~~

Did Joe Flacco make the pro bowl, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tyreek Hill in his second one in as many years.

Chucho
12-21-2017, 10:40 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha~~~~~

Did Joe Flacco make the pro bowl, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tyreek Hill in his second one in as many years.

You should discuss it on the other boards you frequent. Post haste.

AaronY
12-21-2017, 10:52 PM

Hahahahahahahahaha~~~~~

That was a really good point. Needs a few more tildes though if you really wanna drive the point home.

AaronY
12-21-2017, 10:57 PM
You should discuss it on the other boards you frequent~~~~~~~~~~~ Post haste.~~~~~
FIFY!

Avante
12-21-2017, 10:58 PM
You should discuss it on the other boards you frequent. Post haste.

Little man, what about this don;t you understand?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/forum_new-48.png The Club (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)(95 Viewing)
Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out :)

Key words..........Discuss anything that is on your mind.

AaronY
12-21-2017, 10:58 PM
So is there a specific strategy he uses for the tildes? They go in certain spots for maximum impact I guess

Avante
12-21-2017, 11:00 PM
That was a really good point. Needs a few more tildes though if you really wanna drive the point home.

The little shit is weird, he brags on Joe Flacco, Derek Anderson, Tom Savage, but runs down, Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning and Cam Newton, yep......huh???

Avante
12-21-2017, 11:04 PM
So is there a specific strategy he uses for the tildes? They go in certain spots for maximum impact I guess

I can't figure the little shit out. I do think if he smiled his face would crack, EVERYTHING is bah humbug.

AaronY
12-21-2017, 11:36 PM
I can't figure the little shit out. I do think if he smiled his face would crack, EVERYTHING is bah humbug.
Tildes are these things ~~~~~~ I was talking about how you use them. Like what is the technique for how you use them?

Avante
12-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Tildes are these things ~~~~~~ I was talking about how you use them. Like what is the technique for how you use them?

They are my.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, see how shitty that looks compared to~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't expect anyone to put too much into something that unimportant.

I like this look ~~~~~~~~ AVANTE ~~~~~~~~~ sure beats the hell out of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVANTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
12-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Ya sure those bar girls in Olongapo were of legal age?

Avante
12-21-2017, 11:53 PM
Ya sure those bar girls in Olongapo were of legal age?

Dude, what in the fuck were you thinking, what had the guy ever done to get a....BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD....well?

Little man, trying to deflect, hahahaha~~~~ This isn't about Olongapo*** ya dumb fuck, it;s about you making a stupid statement, ok?

*** stupid the age of consent over there is like 13, ok stupid?

Chucho
12-21-2017, 11:53 PM
Little man, what about this don;t you understand?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/forum_new-48.png The Club (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)(95 Viewing)
Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out :)

Key words..........Discuss anything that is on your mind.

It takes two people minimum to discuss something. No one discusses anything with you. They insult you. You seem very happy with the discussions you claim to have on all the other boards. Go have a discussion there, there aren't any here to be had for you.

Avante
12-21-2017, 11:58 PM
It takes two people minimum to discuss something. No one discusses anything with you. They insult you. You seem very happy with the discussions you claim to have on all the other boards. Go have a discussion there, there aren't any here to be had for you.

Dude, I have the best of both worlds, I can kick around my pet interests with others like myself and I can roll around in the guts, the blood and the beer with little shits like you. Yep, I have fun with this, ok?

What gets me is why would anyone give a fuck what Avante does at all? Why do care so damn much, well?

Everytime I read you there ya are complaining and wahwahwahing around......why?

Clipper Nation
12-22-2017, 12:08 AM
Dude, I have the best of both worlds, I can kick around my pet interests with others like myself and I can roll around in the guts, the blood and the beer with little shits like you. Yep, I have fun with this, ok?

What gets me is why would anyone give a fuck what Avante does at all? Why do care so damn much, well?

Everytime I read you there ya are complaining and wahwahwahing around......why?
https://i.imgur.com/0LklgrE.gif

Avante
12-22-2017, 12:13 AM

Dude, ya just can't do it can ya? So why did you tell us Tom Savage was the best QB in Texas........PERIOD....well? Not about hookers n Olongapo, not about friends, it's about you being a fucking moron, ok?

Dude, man up and stop running like a coward, ok?

Chucho
12-22-2017, 12:14 AM
Dude, ya just can't do it can ya? So why did you tell us Tom Savage was the best QB in Texas........PERIOD....well? Not about hookers n Olongapo, not about friends, it's about you being a fucking moron, ok?

Clipper Nation
12-22-2017, 12:15 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zzXhsQR.gif

Avante
12-22-2017, 12:16 AM

Dude, stop leaching off Avante and everybody else, ok? How about you do something without us, ok?

Chucho
12-22-2017, 12:18 AM
Dude, stop leaching off Avante and everybody else, ok? How about you do something without us, ok?

There is no "us" when you're talking about people being pro-Avante Except dabom. And that guy is as bottom rung as bottom rung gets.

Avante
12-22-2017, 12:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/zzXhsQR.gif

Always trying to run, wow, what a wimp.

This is about you asshole ok?

Why did you tell us that a do nothing was the best QB in Texas.....well?

Avante
12-22-2017, 12:23 AM
There is no "us" when you're talking about people being pro-Avante Except dabom. And that guy is as bottom rung as bottom rung gets.

Dude, the fun I have here is being that villian....AVANTE....that isn't obvious?

I have the nice neat cool little mellow world, yep....boring. Here it's funny watching how little shits like you act over....AVANTE....ok?

Chucho
12-22-2017, 12:25 AM
Dude, the fun I have here is being that villian....AVANTE....that isn't obvious?

I have the nice neat cool little mellow world, yep....boring. Here it's funny watching how little shits like you act over....AVANTE....ok?

LOL. 3rd grade delusional coping and defense mechanisms.

Avante
12-22-2017, 12:27 AM
LOL. 3rd grade delusional coping and defense mechanisms.

Try over 50 years of experience surrounded by know nothings freaking out over it.

Dude, look at yourself, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chucho
12-22-2017, 12:29 AM
Try over 50 years of experience surrounded by know nothings freaking out over it.

Dude, look at yourself, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-22-2017, 12:30 AM

THIS is why I post here, it's funny stomping around on idiots like you.

Son just arrived time to catch up on RAW, thanks for giving me someting to laugh at while waiting, see ya loser.

Chucho
12-22-2017, 12:34 AM
THIS is why I post here, it's funny stomping around on idiots like you.

Son just arrived time to catch up on RAW, thanks for giving me someting to laugh at while waiting, see ya loser.

Keep lying to yourself.

Avante
12-22-2017, 03:13 AM
Keep lying to yourself.

Keep wahwahwahing around like a little bitch, ha~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-22-2017, 03:39 AM
Love these AVANTE threads, ha~~~~

Alvin Kamura and Mark Ingram a dynamic RB combo, both in the pro bowl.

How about Army's Glenn "Mr.Outside" and Doc "Mr. Inside" Blanchard, both winning a Heisman.

The Bears Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronko Nagurski, both in the Hall of Fame.

The Packers Jim Taylor and Paul Hornung, both in the Hall of Fame.

Niners Joe "Jet" Perry, Hugh "King" McElhenny, John Henry Johnson, all in the Hall of Fame.

Yep, those combos were a fullback with a halfback, not two RB's spelling each other.

Can't ignore....

Dolphins Larry Csonka, Mercury Morris.
Browns Kevin Mack, Ernest Byner
Jets Matt Snell, Emerson Boozer
Chargers Keith Lincoln, Paul Lowe
Buc's Mike Alstott, Warrick Dunn
Rams Tank Younger, Deacon Dan Towler
Steelers Franco Harris, Rocky Bliear

What could have been....Cowboys Herschel Walker, Tony Dorsett, Raiders Marcus Allen Bo Jackson, Oklahoma State Thurman Thomas, Barry Sanders,

Robz4000
12-22-2017, 05:00 AM

Avante and a rabbi were in a school and the building caught on fire.
As they were running out of the building the Avante said: "Wait, what about the kids??"
The Rabbi replied "Ah, screw them kids"
Avante said, "Wait..., do you think there's time?"

dabom
12-22-2017, 05:55 AM

Keep fucking wit dem son. :lol

Avante
12-22-2017, 11:22 AM
Keep fucking wit dem son. :lol

The funny thing is I don't really set out to "fuck with them" it's more....

Avante....you shoot sick ass pedos
Idiot...you pedo you
Avante...dude, you can't read?

Avante....J.D.Smith was the first NFL 1000 yard rusher from an HBCU school, NCA&T.
Idiot...you Googled that
Avante....how did I know of his existence to Google that? How about I saw him play?

It is fun dealing with this amazing amount of....DUH~~~...we find here. Texas?

I was born in 1949, seen a lot of stuff, now add my need to know all about the things that interest me, and.....I would chop a sick ass pedos head clean off.

spurraider21
12-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Chirp Chirp.

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:29 PM
Chirp Chirp.

Grow up little guy ok?

spurraider21
12-22-2017, 01:29 PM
Grow up little guy ok?
you never gave your sexual partners the chance to do that

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:35 PM
you never gave your sexual partners the chance to do that

I'd love for you to show us anything I ever said talking about sex with underage hookers. Where is that at? Yep, it never happened. So why just make shit like that up, well?

Come on guy, show us where you are getting that sick shit from, ya can't and know it, so cool the lies,ok?

Accusing strangers of being a sick ass pedo, pretty much tells us how big a prick you are.

UNT Eagles 2016
02-19-2018, 03:05 PM

I never understood the tildes either, and though his explanation is he uses them like they're exclamation points, I don't get why he would use them both before and after a declaration and in the middle of sentences.

Millennial_Messiah
12-29-2018, 06:33 PM
You wonder if larry will be around in 2019

SpursforSix
12-29-2018, 06:56 PM
You wonder if larry will be around in 2019

Seems like you’re trying to take his place