PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: “I never had help, I never had help” - CP3

SuperCam
12-20-2017, 01:48 PM

da Point God shitting on Blake, DJ and Rivers :wow

RsxPiimp
12-20-2017, 02:07 PM
everyone knows the clips were relevant because of cp3. dj owes 75% of his earnings to paul and he also saved blake griffin from becoming the next darvin ham.

Dex
12-20-2017, 02:17 PM
everyone knows the clips were relevant because of cp3. dj owes 75% of his earnings to paul and he also saved blake griffin from becoming the next darvin ham.

Paul made that machine run, but he's a bitch if he is seriously going to act like he never had help.

Those prime Clipper squads were loaded with talent...Griffin was an All-Star, Jordan was borderline DPOY, and they've had Reddick, Crawford, Barnes, Stephenson, and the corpses of Turkoglu and Pierce. He had help around him, they were just perennial chokers.

RD2191
12-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Fukin choker making up bullshit excuses

MaNu4Tres
12-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Paul made that machine run, but he's a bitch if he is seriously going to act like he never had help.

Those prime Clipper squads were loaded with talent...Griffin was an All-Star, Jordan was borderline DPOY, and they've had Reddick, Crawford, Barnes, Stephenson, and the corpses of Turkoglu and Pierce. He had help around him, they were just perennial chokers.

He never had help in the play-making department. I think this is what he's referring to. For as good as Blake is, he's not a creator.

Paul said many times this summer that the reason he chose Houston is because he was tired of carrying 100% of the load offensively. He's done that his whole career.

hater
12-20-2017, 04:39 PM
:lmao one of the biggst chokers in nba history deflecting

Chris
12-20-2017, 06:53 PM
He's going to be saying that a lot when it's time to play defense in the postseason.

Clipper Nation
12-20-2017, 07:00 PM

Don't forget that he had the coach he forced us to hire and several players he specifically demanded (Caron, Chauncey) over the years too.

Pretty sure "never having help" wasn't the reason he got worked by Alphabrook or disappeared against Prigioni and Terry. It's always everyone else's fault with him. When the Rockets start facing adversity, there will be plenty of Media hit pieces about Frauden. I can hear it now: "Harden's not serious enough, he's too immature, he doesn't care about winning as much as CP3 does." He'll be the scapegoat, just like Blake always was in LA.

Clipper Nation
12-20-2017, 07:02 PM
:lmao one of the biggst chokers in nba history deflecting

Clipper Nation
12-20-2017, 07:03 PM
Fukin choker making up bullshit excuses

lefty
12-20-2017, 10:24 PM
He is right.

Let's rewind:

Hornets :

:lol overrated fake tough guy David West
:lol Paul Silas
:lol Pargo
:lol Pejo Stakakovic

Clippers :

:lol Tom Rivers
:lol always injured Blake Griffin, shittier version of Shawn Kemp
:lol DeMonkey Jordan, skill-less big
:lol Reddick, a glorified Steve Kerr

CP3 made Tyson Chandler and DeAndre Jordan score baskets in the zone era, FFS :lmao

DMC
12-20-2017, 10:25 PM
CP3 was injured as much as anyone and it's still his show when he's out there. He didn't need any special help to choke games away.

DMC
12-20-2017, 10:28 PM
:lol Paul already left this game because they were losing to the fucking Lakers.

Maybe the Rain Man Harden can eek a win out with Chokey Original out.

hater
12-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Lol honeymoon is ova

daslicer
12-21-2017, 12:23 AM
He never had help in the play-making department. I think this is what he's referring to. For as good as Blake is, he's not a creator.

Paul said many times this summer that the reason he chose Houston is because he was tired of carrying 100% of the load offensively. He's done that his whole career.

I wouldn't go that far. If Blake wasn't a creator the Clippers would not have beaten the Spurs '15. I remember in that series Blake was averaging over 7 assists a game and was creating a lot of offense for his teammates during that series. The main issue with Blake was after '15 this guy was injury prone. Missing both the '16 and '17 playoffs.

phxspurfan
12-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Didn't he also have prime Tyson Chandler, David West, Peja etc on the Hornets? wtf

Clipper Nation
12-21-2017, 09:05 AM
CP0's "help" sure looked good getting his shit swatted by Lonzo Bust.

LkrFan
12-21-2017, 10:25 AM
CP0's "help" sure looked good getting his shit swatted by Lonzo Bust.

That was a great swat son. Put some respeck on Lonzo's name s:loln

Isitjustme?
12-21-2017, 11:21 AM
He's going to be saying that a lot when it's time to play defense in the postseason.

He's an elite defender dummy

LkrFan
12-21-2017, 12:26 PM
That's a slap in Griffin and Jordan's faces. I like it :lol

DAF86
12-21-2017, 12:33 PM

That comment was clearly referring to Harden, tbh.

whitemamba
12-21-2017, 12:56 PM
He is right.

Let's rewind:

Hornets :

:lol overrated fake tough guy David West
:lol Paul Silas
:lol Pargo
:lol Pejo Stakakovic

Clippers :

:lol Tom Rivers
:lol always injured Blake Griffin, shittier version of Shawn Kemp
:lol DeMonkey Jordan, skill-less big
:lol Reddick, a glorified Steve Kerr

CP3 made Tyson Chandler and DeAndre Jordan score baskets in the zone era, FFS :lmao

That's a slap in Griffin and Jordan's faces. I like it :lol

:lol CN

Chris
12-21-2017, 03:33 PM

That comment was clearly referring to Harden, tbh.

Today's GNSF :lol