PDA

View Full Version : Trump just got bullied on the world stage

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Spurtacular
12-23-2017, 12:52 AM
And this has exactly what to do with considering them major political players?

USA is a major player, right? We put our embassy in Jerusalem. Nuff said.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 01:04 AM
USA is a major player, right? We put our embassy in Jerusalem. Nuff said.

We are THE major player... wasting cards for no good reason.

Spurtacular
12-23-2017, 01:09 AM
We are THE major player... wasting cards for no good reason.

Our card has always been the Israel. Maybe you forgot that with the Muslim plant in office.

djohn2oo8
12-23-2017, 01:39 AM
:lol

Yeah I would laugh at you too.

DMC
12-23-2017, 02:27 AM
You are a total idiot.

The ME could be a mega attraction, especially Jerusalem for the 3 major religions. The history is immense. The money could come from something other than weapons sold by nations wishing for continuous proxy conflict. We got very, very close to a peace agreement with E. Barak except we now know Yassir Arafat was too busy stealing his own people's money if there was conflict. Israel had success with Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon for a while. Arafat got close to being ousted but no dice. Now Trump said he could bring peace and he makes a totally unecessary move.

So you are going to argue that's it's no big deal because I'm still gonna eat.
Absolute wizardry.
Just an amazing thought process you got going there.
Thanks as always for your in depth thought about something you know nothing about.

The Middle East is a shit hole. It will always be a shit hole. It's a bunch of goat fuckers, poor and rich, and not many in the middle.

It's no big deal because they were killing each other before and they will still be killing each other afterward. A series of presidents made no difference. The ROTW spends too much energy worrying about that shithole. If they weren't sitting on oil no one would give a shit, it would be like the Hutus and the Tutsis.

DMC
12-23-2017, 02:35 AM
This is not even moving the goalposts.

Its just taking the entire football field and moving it to a different planet.
You still babble on how it will affect me...
And you use the phrase "clinical dialogue" ... You have no shame, zero.

I said it won't affect you. The only real affect you'll realize from it is stress from worry. It's like worrying about starving kids in Africa. Ok, send your 20 a month. There will still be starving kids in Africa, but you'll feel better about it. It's about your feelings, at the end of the day, because the ME isn't going to change and the ROTW isn't going to suddenly shun the US.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:03 AM
The Middle East is a shit hole. It will always be a shit hole. It's a bunch of goat fuckers, poor and rich, and not many in the middle.

It's no big deal because they were killing each other before and they will still be killing each other afterward. A series of presidents made no difference. The ROTW spends too much energy worrying about that shithole. If they weren't sitting on oil no one would give a shit, it would be like the Hutus and the Tutsis.

Tell the Christians in the US it's a shithole that no one cares about. There are loads of folks wanting to visit who have to wait for the right time for things to settle. There are plenty of places that don't have oil with value for other reasons, this is a huge one. Egypt used to have a significant tourism industry as did Lebanon and they barely have any oil at all, same with Israel. Tell the Eygptians with their history and pyramids they are now relegated to Goatfuckers. You and I may not entirely understand the religious and historical motive for visiting and peace, but it's clearly there. These places have had some peaceful, thriving times within the past 100 years. Lebanon was a definite must visit destination for $ abroad.

So you are again oblivious to the history of the entire region and take an easy way out. You just call it a shithole saying it always has been and that just false. And they are not always fighting. They have deep history of conflict. So does Europe.

Now the truth comes. Goatfuckers... Good for you. Just say YOU don't give a fck. Don't pretend to play pragmatic in order to save YOUR pretend hand wringing snowflakes so you can play Dr. Phil as your argument. Then you turn around and actually use the phrase "clinical dialogue". Your scorekeeping now needs to reflect and L for hypocrisy. And mark down another L for Trump saying wants and thinks there is a way to peace. No attempt to misrepresent here, he.... Forgot. We can't read his mind so we can't really say he attempts to deceive because he.....Forgot.

The board awaits for you to start in on Jews dogs so you can combine that with the Goatfuckers and call it a day.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:12 AM
I said it won't affect you. The only real affect you'll realize from it is stress from worry. It's like worrying about starving kids in Africa. Ok, send your 20 a month. There will still be starving kids in Africa, but you'll feel better about it. It's about your feelings, at the end of the day, because the ME isn't going to change and the ROTW isn't going to suddenly shun the US.

Im making it through the day just fine. Again, your deep concern about MY mental status is appreciated. I fully realize I am not Santa Claus with wide ranging logistical capabilities to save the world through gifts/donations and EasyBake Ovens.

I merely happen to be interested in the region and as a practical concern post on a sports board about actions that make no sense to me. An earthshaking mistake, as now the board worries mightily about my health. Thanks.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:18 AM
Our card has always been the Israel. Maybe you forgot that with the Muslim plant in office.

Israel is a democracy. It's not owned by Benji. What he thinks is good for Israel is not necessarily a consensus within the country or the world. Maybe you can think back on Obama and health care and it will make sense to you.

Probably not.
Forget it.

Spurtacular
12-23-2017, 09:20 AM
Israel is a democracy. It's not owned by Benji. What he thinks is good for Israel is not necessarily a consensus within the country or the world. Maybe you can think back on Obama and health care and it will make sense to you.

Probably not.
Forget it.

:lol Trying to compare scam-care with honoring Israel's historic capital.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:29 AM
:lol Trying to compare scam-care with honoring Israel's historic capital.

Jerusalem is/was always historic without being recognized as a capital. Over years of people moving back and forth thru territory this happens. Making it a Capital has excited you, John Hagge and Chris.

You think the 2nd coming of Christ is now eminent because of Jerusalem being "called" a capital?

This was so necessary as no one ever thought about Jerusalem as important. Now a wonderous thing has happened, Jerusalem will finally be famous. Noticed.

Spurtacular
12-23-2017, 09:36 AM
Jerusalem is/was always historic without being recognized as a capital. Over years of people moving back and forth thru territory this happens. Making it a Capital has excited you, John Hagge and Chris.

You think the 2nd coming of Christ is now eminent because of Jerusalem being "called" a capital?

This was so necessary as no one ever thought about Jerusalem as important. Now a wonderous thing has happened, Jerusalem will finally be famous. Noticed.

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Jerusalem's run as Israel's capital goes for centuries and goes back to BC. The Jews have long called it "the holy city." Don't try to bull shit me, dude, just because you apparently have a vent against Christianity.

Chris
12-23-2017, 09:51 AM
You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Jerusalem's run as Israel's capital goes for centuries and goes back to BC. The Jews have long called it "the holy city." Don't try to bull shit me, dude, just because you apparently have a vent against Christianity.

Nonsensical rambling, 75% sure it's a troll. A malicious entity no doubt.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:52 AM

Jerusalem has been capital for Arabs as well you dumb fck. Jerusalem has been inhabited and built upon by the 3 different major religions through time layer by layer. It has been a back and forth of many different people for a very long time. So don't feign outrage due to total ignorance. Israel could have all of Jerusalem and the West Bank in a year if they wanted.

So now you tell me dumb fuck, why don't they just take it?

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:54 AM

Oh good.

Meme help with absolutely no clue.
Cant wait. Pastor Hagee and Chrissssss....

dabom
12-23-2017, 09:56 AM

You a 100% memes though. :lol

pgardn
12-23-2017, 10:00 AM
I guess we should give Istanbul back to Italy... No Romans left. Or give it back to some displaced Sultan. You were first, it's yours congrats, let's make up rules.

Fckn retards.

DMC
12-23-2017, 02:29 PM
Tell the Christians in the US it's a shithole that no one cares about. There are loads of folks wanting to visit who have to wait for the right time for things to settle. There are plenty of places that don't have oil with value for other reasons, this is a huge one. Egypt used to have a significant tourism industry as did Lebanon and they barely have any oil at all, same with Israel. Tell the Eygptians with their history and pyramids they are now relegated to Goatfuckers. You and I may not entirely understand the religious and historical motive for visiting and peace, but it's clearly there. These places have had some peaceful, thriving times within the past 100 years. Lebanon was a definite must visit destination for $ abroad.

So you are again oblivious to the history of the entire region and take an easy way out. You just call it a shithole saying it always has been and that just false. And they are not always fighting. They have deep history of conflict. So does Europe.

Now the truth comes. Goatfuckers... Good for you. Just say YOU don't give a fck. Don't pretend to play pragmatic in order to save YOUR pretend hand wringing snowflakes so you can play Dr. Phil as your argument. Then you turn around and actually use the phrase "clinical dialogue". Your scorekeeping now needs to reflect and L for hypocrisy. And mark down another L for Trump saying wants and thinks there is a way to peace. No attempt to misrepresent here, he.... Forgot. We can't read his mind so we can't really say he attempts to deceive because he.....Forgot.

The board awaits for you to start in on Jews dogs so you can combine that with the Goatfuckers and call it a day.

They don't want to visit Iran, or Iraq, or the palestinian territories.

They only want to visit the birth place of the fake god.

Big fucking deal, a tourist attraction for adult role players.

This isn't clinical dialogue. Again, idiot, learn how to move in and out of objectivity. Context, dipshit.

DMC
12-23-2017, 02:30 PM
I guess we should give Istanbul back to Italy... No Romans left. Or give it back to some displaced Sultan. You were first, it's yours congrats, let's make up rules.

Fckn retards.

So you own Istanbul? If not, how can "we" give it back?

This is the problem with modern Americans.. they think they have control over the goings on in the world then wonder why their economy goes to shit.

DMC
12-23-2017, 02:31 PM
Im making it through the day just fine.

Exactly. Why the pages of denial about it, acting like you're personally affected by any of it?

Chris
12-23-2017, 03:11 PM
Make it happen :tu

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/25550423_1868484773175678_3728835423241187362_n.jp g?oh=18c74e24935ac2105c4a413bda427d40&oe=5AFBF23E

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/193

Watchdog out.

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 04:57 PM
fuck the UN! fuck the globalists and their global court/marshal law watchdog. fuck em!

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:25 PM
fuck the UN! fuck the globalists and their global court/marshal law watchdog. fuck em!

Fuck you and them dirty ass draws you just threw to the ground.

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 05:27 PM
Fuck you and them dirty ass draws you just threw to the ground.

you're fucking lame... just like the rest of the trolls here. lame with lame ass wannabe jokes and put downs. lame.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:29 PM
you're fucking lame... just like the rest of the trolls here. lame with lame ass wannabe jokes and put downs. lame.
If you think we were lame then why did you get us tatted on your fucking calves? Fag.

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 05:31 PM
If you think we were lame then why did you get us tatted on your fucking calves? Fag.

this is exactly what i am talking about... lame! you and your 20 troll accounts.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:32 PM
this is exactly what i am talking about... lame! you and your 20 troll accounts.

Nobody told you to roll your pants up and have another grown man take a picture of your legs. We know you do that sort of thing all the time though.

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 05:36 PM
Nobody told you to roll your pants up and have another grown man take a picture of your legs. We know you do that sort of thing all the time though.

i didn't roll them up you dipshit and a chick i know took the photo. but boohoo a dude i don't know has saved a photo of my legs. what a queer you are.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:38 PM
i didn't roll them up you dipshit and a chick i know took the photo. but boohoo a dude i don't know has saved a photo of my legs. what a queer you are.
Oh yeah that's right. You wore jorts like you were back in 1994.

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 05:39 PM
Oh yeah that's right. You wore jorts like you were back in 1994.

not at all. yall are just blind dipshit lame duck girly boy feminist progressives with no balls nor testosterone.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:41 PM
not at all. yall are just blind dipshit lame duck girly boy feminist .
You're the one with a ponytail.

DMC
12-23-2017, 05:42 PM

Just think "locked into a room with these same folks" and quickly the truth becomes clear. Gook boy is at it again.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Clyde, why is some overweight motherfucker with extra large hands grabbing your hips right now?

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 05:45 PM
You're the one with a ponytail.

but you're the one that takes it up the ass? what burn you got up that sleeve of yours now girly boy?

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:48 PM
but you're the one that takes it up the ass?

You are at a 90 degree angle getting straddled by some overweight fuck. And what is this white stuff running sown the back of your legs Clyde?

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 05:51 PM
i'm not even entertaining this weak ass troll above... what a lame ass whoever that is. boring to even go back and forth with.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-23-2017, 05:52 PM
Is this glue? what is this?

pgardn
12-23-2017, 07:11 PM
So you own Istanbul? If not, how can "we" give it back?

This is the problem with modern Americans.. they think they have control over the goings on in the world then wonder why their economy goes to shit.

Read the other idiots comments on who a capitals belong to.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 07:30 PM
They don't want to visit Iran, or Iraq, or the palestinian territories.

They only want to visit the birth place of the fake god.

Big fucking deal, a tourist attraction for adult role players.

This isn't clinical dialogue. Again, idiot, learn how to move in and out of objectivity. Context, dipshit.

They who?
All of these places are VERY old and contain many places of interest.

Adult role players? Wtf...

Just because you would rather drink beer with your white wife beater shirt on the back porch does not mean the rest of the world is not interested in the history and significance of places.

So you have no Fckn clue why people might be interested in Iraq? Do you understand Iran's history contains much on Persia? You said this stuff was a worthless shithole. Not everyone agrees. Oh yeah, it's that uppity Trumpty deplorable thing that's got you worried. Going to school might have peaked the interest and significannce of these places of many people. The snowflake horror that people like to visit new places for them to see where civilization was born. Yeah, that totally snowflake attitude of preserving old stuff and knowing where "we" have come from.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Exactly. Why the pages of denial about it, acting like you're personally affected by any of it?

Wtf are you talking about acting like I am personally affected? I am personally interested in places and people. I am personally interested in history. You equate this with some hierarchy of needs? Like I'm not gonna eat?

Again, this is one of the most ridiculous arguments you could possibly put forward in this thread. Yet you continue. I should guess a real historian, people with relatives in the region, and people that get diplaced because of minor squabbles becoming major problems have a lot more at stake than I have. So I gotta only be interested in something if, and only if, that might starve me.

Thanks again chief...
Im now worried about my digestive tract failing if I grow old enough. I'll concentrate on the most likely thing to starve me. You can start a thread on the GI medicine and prevention of disease. Let's talk fiber.

Wait.
Maybe my lower jaw will suddenly fall out. Shit, my teeth, liquid food...

Spurtacular
12-23-2017, 08:05 PM
Jerusalem has been capital for Arabs as well you dumb fck. Jerusalem has been inhabited and built upon by the 3 different major religions through time layer by layer. It has been a back and forth of many different people for a very long time. So don't feign outrage due to total ignorance. Israel could have all of Jerusalem and the West Bank in a year if they wanted.

So now you tell me dumb fuck, why don't they just take it?

Muslims love the idea of co-opting everything Jewish. It's why they claim the Bible is their writ, too. Of course they've tried to make Jerusalem about them. What the fuck do you think narcissists do? But none of this does anything to lessen your original bull shit point that Jerusalem ain't a big deal to Israel. As it is, they made a city in their country their capital. That should be the end of it; but snowflakes like you are triggered.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:21 PM
Muslims love the idea of co-opting everything Jewish. It's why they claim the Bible is their writ, too. Of course they've tried to make Jerusalem about them. What the fuck do you think narcissists do? But none of this does anything to lessen your original bull shit point that Jerusalem ain't a big deal to Israel. As it is, they made a city in their country their capital. That should be the end of it; but snowflakes like you are triggered.

You...

Dont have any Fckn idea of history and then you make up rules so...
Give your house and property back to an Indian tribe.... snowflake.

Chris
12-23-2017, 09:31 PM

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:49 PM
We know what the UN is. Far from perfect and generally toothless.

This organization actually rotated Syria and Assad into the head of the human rights committee. But, it can be used for some situations if the situation is appropriate. Obviously EVERY country in the world has had its beef with the UN.

The UN is not the problem. Making unnecessary unilateral decision for reasons that have no benefit except for possibly attempting to needle other countries/groups into some provocation is counterproductive. It's stupid. Both parties basically see this. Trump and Kushner see this as some petty win or spitwad to please Benji. And Benji knows there is no fruitful reason except for an in your face. It's like some poster calling another poster's fingers fat.

Chris
12-23-2017, 09:53 PM
We know what the UN is. Far from perfect and generally toothless.

This organization actually rotated Syria and Assad into the head of the human rights committee. But, it can be used for some situations if the situation is appropriate. Obviously EVERY country in the world has had its beef with the UN.

The UN is not the problem. Making unnecessary unilateral decision for reasons that have no benefit except for possibly attempting to needle other countries/groups into some provocation is counterproductive. It's stupid. Both parties basically see this. Trump and Kushner see this as some petty win or spitwad to please Benji. And Benji knows there is no fruitful reason except for an in your face. It's like some poster calling another poster's fingers fat.

The U.N. is in your face Globalism just like the failed League of Nations. Nothing more and nothing less.

pgardn
12-23-2017, 09:57 PM
The U.N. is in your face Globalism just like the failed League of Nations. Nothing more and nothing less.

Chris.

When aliens arrive before the 2nd coming and the world needs to form a unified defense you will bet your sweet bippy you never stated the above.

What is globalism?

Chris
12-23-2017, 10:08 PM
Chris.

When aliens arrive before the 2nd coming and the world needs to form a unified defense you will bet your sweet bippy you never stated the above.

What is globalism?

"It's a big idea. A new world order."

Are you familiar with the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission? The Bilderberg group? Globalists.

Blake
12-23-2017, 10:13 PM

Lol irrelevant tweeter speaking for Chris

Blake
12-23-2017, 10:14 PM

Are you familiar with the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission? The Bilderberg group? Globalists.

Lol bilderberg

Pavlov
12-23-2017, 11:12 PM

Are you familiar with the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission? The Bilderberg group? Globalists.What does that even mean?

What is globalism?

DMC
12-23-2017, 11:22 PM
Wtf are you talking about acting like I am personally affected? I am personally interested in places and people. I am personally interested in history. You equate this with some hierarchy of needs? Like I'm not gonna eat?

Again, this is one of the most ridiculous arguments you could possibly put forward in this thread. Yet you continue. I should guess a real historian, people with relatives in the region, and people that get diplaced because of minor squabbles becoming major problems have a lot more at stake than I have. So I gotta only be interested in something if, and only if, that might starve me.

Thanks again chief...
Im now worried about my digestive tract failing if I grow old enough. I'll concentrate on the most likely thing to starve me. You can start a thread on the GI medicine and prevention of disease. Let's talk fiber.

Wait.
Maybe my lower jaw will suddenly fall out. Shit, my teeth, liquid food...

Interested /= affected. You have a curiosity about it and you then develop a superficial concern over it. Then you come to places like this and drop your scattered offerings that look like something someone on lithium would write.

Everything to you is so extreme, incredulous is everyone but you, right flake?

You're another dense fucker. I'd bet you dress weird too.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:01 AM
You...

Dont have any Fckn idea of history and then you make up rules so...
Give your house and property back to an Indian tribe.... snowflake.

:lmao

Snowflake saying snowflake things. Then like his muslim brethren, he tries to co-opt terms against him.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:03 AM
What is globalism?

Deuches ask for common knowledge terms to be defined. Straight from the Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343) playbook. :lol

(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 04:13 AM
You guys can't even answer questions you claim to be common knowledge.

You guys run away from every question ever asked of you.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:16 AM

Is globalism a common knowledge term?

Yes or no.

:lol "claim"
:lol Today's deuche.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 04:24 AM

Yes or no.

:lol Today's deuche.Apparently the spelling of that term is not common knowledge.

Another L for you.

Reck
12-24-2017, 04:28 AM

Yes or no.

:lol Today's deuche.

Are you a certified retard or a functioning autistic as I suspect you are?

You keep throwing the same words around like some kind of shithead retard.

Learn some new words for your own sake.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:29 AM
Are you a certified retard or a functioning autistic as I suspect you are?

You keep throwing the same words around like some kind of shithead retard.

Learn some new words for your own sake.

Tranny pms'ing. :lmao

Reck
12-24-2017, 04:31 AM
Tranny pms'ing. :lmao

So we're going with the latter then.

:lol stealing Aaron's word to show how he's learning to adapt.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:31 AM
:cry Apparently, globalism isn't common knowledge :cry

Apparently, you went retard even by your already very low standards. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:32 AM
So we're going with the latter then.

:lol stealing Aaron's word to show how he's learning to adapt.
AaronY has said you were tranny pms'ing before?

Go ahead and post that one. :lol

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Apparently, you went retard even by your already very low standards. :lmao:lol You still don't realize you spelled it wrong.

Reck
12-24-2017, 04:38 AM
AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) has said you were tranny pms'ing before?

Go ahead and post that one. :lol

No, he's the only one who's ever said the word "pms'ing" in reference to you.

Copying someone's words and not knowing what they even mean. :lol You really are a mixed of retard with a good bit of that awkward autism. Learn how to communicate without the hand holding from others.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:43 AM

Copying someone's words and not knowing what they even mean. :lol You really are a mixed of retard with a good bit of that awkward autism. Learn how to communicate without the hand holding from others.

I don't recall that, tbh. I was noting the tone of your own post. And btw, that is not the first time I've said that you were PMS'ing.

:lol "stealing" generic terms.
:lol Today's tranny.

Reck
12-24-2017, 04:52 AM
I don't recall that, tbh. I was noting the tone of your own post. And btw, that is not the first time I've said that you were PMS'ing.

:lol "stealing" generic terms.
:lol Today's tranny.

You're going in circles. Using the same words over and over again. Brains do have their limitations.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271431&p=9206594&viewfull=1#post9206594
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271439&p=9207507&viewfull=1#post9207507
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271439&p=9206913&viewfull=1#post9206913
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271180&page=61&p=9218602&viewfull=1#post9218602

All directly in reference to you but you "dont "Jeff Sessioned" recall." anything about it. :lmao

Looks like you shit the bed in the NFL forum and you got destroyed per par.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 05:28 AM
You're going in circles. Using the same words over and over again. Brains do have their limitations.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271431&p=9206594&viewfull=1#post9206594
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271439&p=9207507&viewfull=1#post9207507
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271439&p=9206913&viewfull=1#post9206913
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271180&page=61&p=9218602&viewfull=1#post9218602

All directly in reference to you but you "dont "Jeff Sessioned" recall." anything about it. :lmao

Yea, I don't tend to hang on the words of his bland posts. As it is, I've used PMS'ing before every running across that faggot. Also, :lol at you and your fellow chumpette thinking the NFL thread is something when that was my W all along. Dude's an idiot and you keep trying to throw it at me like it's supposed to bother me. :lol I'll be honest, I actually prefer you bring it up because you look really stupid celebrating L's. :lol

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 07:30 AM
:lol You still don't realize you spelled it wrong.

http://www.pteeram.com/medias/images/enjoy-deuche-gros-plan-rouge.jpg?fx=r_400_400

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 07:32 AM

He loves bukkakes.

AaronY
12-24-2017, 08:08 AM

That was actually Bump that said that about him. I just thought it was hilarious

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 08:28 AM
:lol You still don't realize you spelled it wrong.

http://www.pteeram.com/medias/images/enjoy-deuche-gros-plan-rouge.jpg?fx=r_400_400

Douche, deuche.
Potato, potatoe
Pavlov, djohn2oo8

Only the internet douches make an issue when both spellings are commonly used.

pgardn
12-24-2017, 09:41 AM
Interested /= affected. You have a curiosity about it and you then develop a superficial concern over it. Then you come to places like this and drop your scattered offerings that look like something someone on lithium would write.

Everything to you is so extreme, incredulous is everyone but you, right flake?

You're another dense fucker. I'd bet you dress weird too.

Extreme because I'm making fun of you and your arguments.

So you go from telling me I know nothing about the region, to explaining how I am personally must be deeply affected. Then you call me scattered. And everything is extreme + shallow ..." It's a shithole with a bunch of Goatfuckers..."

Nice...

And you bet I dress weird...

Well you.... you.... you.... probably walk around with dried nose boogers all day and don't even realize it.
Take that mister. Seriously, you got absolutely nothing. Just grabbing at air.

pgardn
12-24-2017, 09:45 AM
Deuches ask for common knowledge terms to be defined. Straight from the Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343) playbook. :lol

(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Because you, like many dull Foxbots-Rushbots, throw out terms from your entertainment news and no one has a definition. Explain it, in your own words. Is it akin to isolationism? What?

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Douche, deuche.
Potato, potatoe
Pavlov, djohn2oo8

All three of those are wrong you illerate fuck :lmao

pgardn
12-24-2017, 09:58 AM

Snowflake saying snowflake things. Then like his muslim brethren, he tries to co-opt terms against him.

The deal is this you fool:

Places, cultures and religions are old.
Many different groups have lived in ONE PLACE over time and recognized it as theirs at present.
So basically you are snowflaking it for Benji and its cute... But, but... It's their rightful place.
Do you know this is a very old snowflake argument. "We were there first" Moron and a hypocrite.

And you still have not answered a very simple question that is pertinent to this entire thread:

Israel could take the entire West Bank with Jerusalem easily within a year. Why don't they just do it ?

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 11:15 AM

pgardn
12-24-2017, 11:35 AM

I'm thinking he might catch it.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 11:38 AM
I'm thinking he might catch it.

"Illiterate. Illerate. Same thing" - Spurtacular

pgardn
12-24-2017, 11:54 AM
"Illiterate. Illerate. Same thing" - Spurtacular

Im gonna look back later to experience his ability to put his piercing debate knowlege together with his vast knowledge of Israel and answer my question. He says Isarael has every right to make Jerusalem its capital. Ok. Then just take your capital over? Take the entire West Bank. It would be a piece of cake. Israel has overwhelming military means. Spurter knows next to nothing concerning Jerusalem or the context of this entire situation.

And that's fine, just admit it and back out.

Thats what neither DMC or Spurter have the ability to do. Which is why it's so easy for Pavs to ridicule them. It's so simple to write, I don't know, without any worries concerning misspelling.

AaronY
12-24-2017, 11:58 AM
Douche, deuche.
Potato, potatoe
Pavlov, djohn2oo8

lmao oh boy do i ever agree with that one

today's chump lite :lol

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 12:40 PM
^ :lol today and tomorrow's nobody.

DMC
12-24-2017, 12:52 PM

You auto-assign as the questioner in every circumstance.

Nuh uh..

chirp

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:01 PM
[definitely not a political stance of any kind]

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 01:19 PM
DMC's response to a question...

"I don't think about it"

DMC
12-24-2017, 01:47 PM
DMC's response to a question...

"I don't think about it"

Tit for tat

'what do you think about..."

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:52 PM
DMC doesn't think about much except the personal information of posters he collects tbh.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 01:54 PM
DMC doesn't think about much except the personal information of posters he collects tbh.

Chris
12-24-2017, 02:30 PM

djohn :lol

AaronY
12-24-2017, 02:32 PM
^ :lol today and tomorrow's nobody.
typical reply from a chumpette :lol

AaronY
12-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Djohn bruh you hung this on yourself

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLGaDFcWUAEGYtJ.jpg

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 02:42 PM

What L? You used bruh and a Drake meme in the same post. You hung that on yourself.

AaronY
12-24-2017, 02:50 PM
today's Chump lite :lol

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 03:23 PM
^ Spurtacular Jr

AaronY
12-24-2017, 03:27 PM
Well duh

DMC
12-24-2017, 03:44 PM

djohn :lol

typical reply from a chumpette :lol

DMC
12-24-2017, 03:45 PM
:cry chirp

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 04:04 PM
Poor DMC. No family no nothin. From a decorated military career (:lol) to spending his Christmas Eves laughing at drake memes. Such a fall from grace.

Chris
12-24-2017, 04:37 PM
:cry quit laughing at me :cry
:cry Drake memes :cry

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 04:54 PM
:cry quit laughing at me :cry
:cry Drake memes :cry

"Don't use the term pedophile. The Lord forbids it!"

DMC
12-24-2017, 05:36 PM
Poor DMC. No family no nothin. From a decorated military career (:lol) to spending his Christmas Eves laughing at drake memes. Such a fall from grace.

I have a family, here in the states (unlike you).

:lol "military career" I served 4 years.

Glad you think I was once at grace.

Aztecfan03
12-24-2017, 05:58 PM

AaronY
12-24-2017, 07:54 PM
You been making some good points lately imho

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 08:44 PM

Considering I listed six words, "all three" speaks to your own illiteracy.

Today's dumbfuck.
Today's chumpettes desperately trying to pile on.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:06 PM
Considering I listed six words, "all three" speaks to your own illiteracy.

Today's dumbfuck.
Today's chumpettes desperately trying to pile on.

Jesus you are fucking stupid. So is it 6 comparisons or 3 comparisons? :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:07 PM
Lordy, Spurtacular can't even count his own comparisons right!

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 09:15 PM
Jesus you are fucking stupid. So is it 6 comparisons or 3 comparisons? :lmao

The comparisons are on point. You keep menstruating, though.

In the spirit of your sad loser Christmas:

Let it flow! Let it flow! Let it flow!

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:17 PM
The comparisons are on point. You keep menstruating, though.

In the spirit of your sad loser Christmas:

Let it flow! Let it flow! Let it flow!

Did you make 3 or 6 comparisons? Be specific :lol

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 09:19 PM

The funny thing is AaronY stole the meme from me.

I'll stop calling him out on it if he admits it.

:lol prideful gimp can't do it. :lol

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Did you make 3 or 6 comparisons? Be specific :lol

Be specific on why you think they are wrong.

You're the one making the claim.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:21 PM
The funny thing is AaronY stole the meme from me.

Did you list 3 or 6 comparisons?

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:21 PM
Be specific on why you think they are wrong.

You're the one making the claim.

"All three are wrong"

S: "But I listed 6 words"

http://i.imgur.com/UB1eV.gif

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 09:24 PM
"All three are wrong"

S: "But I listed 6 words"

http://i.imgur.com/UB1eV.gif

Say why they're wrong, bitch.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:25 PM
Say why they're wrong, bitch.

Did you make 3 or 6 comparisons?

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 09:28 PM
Did you make 3 or 6 comparisons?

I made three. Now say why they're wrong unless you don't want to back up your shit.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:34 PM
"I SED 6 WORDS!!!!"

http://78.media.tumblr.com/d696445b45e540a22b810bab2dccf4a6/tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:37 PM
I made three. Now say why they're wrong unless you don't want to back up your shit.

Chump lives in Austin. I live in Houston and everyone on this website knows that except you....

Nobody spells douche like deuche. What the fuck is a deuche?

Nobody currently puts an e on the end of potato.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 09:42 PM
Chump lives in Austin. I live in Houston and everyone on this website knows that except you....

I'll give you the first for the sake of argument.

Potatoe is correct if spelled with the e at the end. Your loser commentary about nobody doing it doesn't make it "wrong."

Douche/deuche are both commonly used on the net, and only a serious internet deuche/douche tries to pretend that is an issue.

DMC
12-24-2017, 09:45 PM

Dan Quayle says hi.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:46 PM

Potatoe is correct if spelled with the e at the end. Your loser commentary about nobody doing it doesn't make it "wrong."

Douche/deuche are both commonly used on the net, and only a serious internet deuche/douche tries to pretend that is an issue.

Who spells potato like potatoe? Who?

And :lmao commonly used on the net. Holy shit :lmao

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Dan Quayle says hi.

Yup.

DMC
12-24-2017, 09:48 PM

Potatoe isn't a word. It's the misspelling of a word. FYI

Deuche is a common misspelling but like misinterpretations, they aren't ok just because they are common.

The closest real word to deuche is Deutsche, which is obviously different in meaning.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Potatoe isn't a word. It's the misspelling of a word. FYI

Deuche is a common misspelling but like misinterpretations, they aren't ok just because they are common.

The closest real word to deuche is Deutsche, which is obviously different in meaning.

Not all internet insults make their way into Merriam Webster. Sniping regardless of the common spelling is douchy.

And potatoe is a correct spelling. I suggest you look it up.

ducks
12-24-2017, 10:24 PM
Guatemala says it is moving embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

DMC
12-24-2017, 11:07 PM
Not all internet insults make their way into Merriam Webster. Sniping regardless of the common spelling is douchy.

And potatoe is a correct spelling. I suggest you look it up.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/potatoe

potatoe
English[edit]
Noun[edit]
potatoe (uncountable)

Misspelling of potato.

Chris
12-24-2017, 11:45 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c0cb4468c8dd9b3301c99a14590ee5a3/tenor.gif?itemid=5319438

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 01:53 AM
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/potatoe

potatoe
English[edit]
Noun[edit]
potatoe (uncountable)

Misspelling of potato.

https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/01/27/spelling-can-be-a-hot-potatoe/

For example, the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/1988/09/16/arts/restaurants-443888.html?pagewanted=3&src=pm) was still occasionally spelling potato with an –e in 1988.

DMC
12-25-2017, 03:46 AM
existed for almost the entire 20th century. For example, the New York Times was still occasionally spelling potato with an –e in 1988. In fact, one can easily find spellings of potatoe all the way up to 15 June of 1992, at which point they suddenly drop off or become used in an ironic way, referencing this incident. Quayle may have misspelled the word, but in doing so perhaps he taught the rest of us how to not make his error.

I didn't say it was never a word. I said it's not a word. The word is potato. Spelling it wrong, even if others have done so and continue to do so, doesn't change the fact that it's not a word.

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 03:52 AM
existed for almost the entire 20th century. For example, the New York Times was still occasionally spelling potato with an –e in 1988. In fact, one can easily find spellings of potatoe all the way up to 15 June of 1992, at which point they suddenly drop off or become used in an ironic way, referencing this incident. Quayle may have misspelled the word, but in doing so perhaps he taught the rest of us how to not make his error.

Yea, the liberal establishment suddenly decided the alternative spelling was no longer valid because it would destroy their narrative / seminal moment about Dan Quayle being an idiot. I had multiple teachers teach me the alternative spelling. As well, I even watched at least one news report (IIRC more than one) in which the anchorman / journalist stated that Quayle was not wrong about the alternative spelling. Quayle did not misspell the word. He did choose the less popular spelling, but he was one hundred percent correct.

DMC
12-25-2017, 03:55 AM
Yea, the liberal establishment suddenly decided the alternative spelling was no longer valid because it would destroy their narrative / seminal moment about Dan Quayle being an idiot. I had multiple teachers teach me the alternative spelling. As well, I even watched at least one news report (IIRC more than one) in which the anchorman / journalist stated that Quayle was not wrong about the alternative spelling. Quayle did not misspell the word. He did choose the less popular spelling, but he was one hundred percent correct.

Either way, it's not a word.

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 03:55 AM
existed

A major newspaper publication, nay the premier newspaper publication used it in 1988. Do you think there was a memo in 1989 in which Oxford, MW, etc. were eradicating the alternative spelling? :lol

Think dude.

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 03:58 AM
Either way, it's not a word.

Depends on who you ask. I prefer not to kowtow to liberal shmucks.

AaronY
12-25-2017, 04:42 AM
I'll tell ya that liberal establishment really is out to get us isn't it. They ruined my life completely but I don't want to get into those gory details

AaronY
12-25-2017, 04:43 AM
#alpha

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 04:43 AM
I'll tell ya that liberal establishment really is out to get us isn't it. They ruined my life completely but I don't want to get into those gory details

"nother level" :lmao

Reck
12-25-2017, 04:46 AM

It's a liberal conspiracy!

Where's my potatoe at? Huehuehue

AaronY
12-25-2017, 04:49 AM
The funny thing is AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) stole the meme from me.

I just wanna be like you bruh! Giving them chumpettes whatfor and whatnot! so #alpha

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 04:49 AM

It's a liberal conspiracy!

Where's my potatoe at? Huehuehue

Go find pretty much any pre VP Quayle dictionary. You'll find the alternative spelling. Or do you think it's a coincidence that such a suddenly high-profile word had it's alternative spelling eradicated? I get that it's in your playbook to point and laugh at any 'conspiracy' that doesn't suit you. But if you believe that (which you don't), then you're even dumber than I've assessed you to be.

AaronY
12-25-2017, 04:52 AM
Poor Dan Quayle another casualty in the war on Conservatism by the MSM, liberalism, and maybe even a few illuminatis or two. But we won't forget em! Three cheers to our martyred brother! Hip hip hurrah! Hip Dip Hurderp! Herp derp hurpityderp derp!

Reck
12-25-2017, 04:53 AM
Go find pretty much any pre VP Quayle dictionary. You'll find the alternative spelling. Or do you think it's a coincidence that such a suddenly high-profile word had it's alternative spelling eradicated? I get that it's in your playbook to point and laugh at any 'conspiracy' that doesn't suit you. But if you believe that (which you don't), then you're even dumber than I've assessed you to be.

:lol high profile word
:lol Eradicated

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 05:02 AM
:lol high profile word
:lol Eradicated

Like I say, I don't believe you're that dumb. You can cackle if it makes you feel like you're proving anything. I get that you're masking though.

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 05:05 AM
Poor Dan Quayle another casualty in the war on Conservatism by the MSM, liberalism, and maybe even a few illuminatis or two. But we won't forget em! Three cheers to our martyred brother! Hip hip hurrah! Hip Dip Hurderp! Herp derp hurpityderp derp!

It's really not that hard for a few people in pivotal positions to change obscure nomenclature, dude. Good attempt at trying to make it all sound like the grandest of conspiracies, though. Shows how insecure you are about where you stand on this.

AaronY
12-25-2017, 05:06 AM
It's really not that hard for a few people in pivotal positions to change obscure nomenclature, dude. Good attempt at trying to make it all sound like the grandest of conspiracies, though. Shows how insecure you are about where you stand on this.
Even the dictionary is against us now!

Fuck Merriam and Fuck Webster! Fuck em right to fucking hell!

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 05:16 AM
Even the dictionary is against us now!

Fuck Merriam and Fuck Webster! Fuck em right to fucking hell!

Yea, it's all a big fucking coincidence that the alternative spelling of potato was omitted from the dictionary after the media blatantly / erroneously attacked Quayle on it. It's all a big fucking coincidence that it was omitted in conjunction with that being the seminal moment of selling the world on his stupidity.

AaronY
12-25-2017, 06:35 AM
Yea, it's all a big fucking coincidence that the alternative spelling of potato was omitted from the dictionary after the media blatantly / erroneously attacked Quayle on it. It's all a big fucking coincidence that it was omitted in conjunction with that being the seminal moment of selling the world on his stupidity.
Burn the dictionaries! Burn em all I say!

wait they don't use books no more hmmm...

Burn the laptops! Burn the tablets! Burn em all motherfucker!

AaronY
12-25-2017, 06:41 AM
SNAP CRACKLE POP MOTHERFUCKER!

wb4tKc3SAmc

Take that bish!

Will Hunting
12-25-2017, 09:18 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao is he really claiming dictionary conspiracy theories now?

dabom
12-25-2017, 09:28 AM
You shouldn't really debate people that can't admit wrongness. Especially if it's something so simple.

AaronY
12-25-2017, 09:32 AM
those who control the means of potato spelling control the people brahs

how is this hard to understand?

Pavlov
12-25-2017, 09:33 AM
Lordie*!

dabom
12-25-2017, 09:38 AM
Also noting that fagtacular was posting images that said "make america white again" before quick editing it before it says edit.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-7Z6ovEs4zFzRQG9oNACZG8OW0McRp9IyQ_R2vLEzLn0yr36Gcg

dabom
12-25-2017, 09:39 AM
Spurtacular. :lmao

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 09:43 AM
:cry :cry :cry

http://www.orbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/GoldmanSachs_4.jpghttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51NkIdgXaUL._SX356_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:cry :cry :cry

dabom
12-25-2017, 09:45 AM
There's so much shame. First posting it, then lying about it. Also funny because you pussying about it. :lmao

dabom
12-25-2017, 09:47 AM
You know how you can tell when a repug is triggered?

They bring up hillary. :lol

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 09:53 AM
http://rarepepedirectory.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Rare-Pepe-Thug-Life-Template-loop.gif

AaronY
12-25-2017, 09:55 AM
oh look he has cartoons!

get wrekt libtards

AaronY
12-25-2017, 09:57 AM
Our next battle my brethren is for the hearts & minds and we absolutely must wrestle control of the means of potato spelling from the libtards

This is just like 1984:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Potato is only spelled Potato

AaronY
12-25-2017, 09:57 AM
first we will correct the spelling of Potatoe then we tackle the Oxford comma!

Onward to victory brahs!

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 10:11 AM
Yea! Build that momentum, brah! Feel alive!

https://i.imgflip.com/1yjtdc.jpg

Pavlov
12-25-2017, 10:17 AM
:lol doubling down on "potatoe"

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 10:21 AM
:lol doubling down on "potatoe"

:lol I noticed you staying away from that one. It's how I knew you know I'm right. You'll try to mock/bluff your way through it for the sake of the campaign, but your heart won't be in this one. :lol

dabom
12-25-2017, 10:22 AM

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 10:23 AM

Way to be supportive, bro. And btw, you're white. Stop cucking it up in the first place. :lol

Pavlov
12-25-2017, 12:07 PM
:lol I noticed you staying away from that one. It's how I knew you know I'm right. You'll try to mock/bluff your way through it for the sake of the campaign, but your heart won't be in this one. :lolHow is mocking you staying away from this one? Walk me through how I'm staying away by posting :lol doubling down on "potatoe."

koriwhat
12-25-2017, 03:12 PM
Yall argue over the dumbest and smallest fucking shit ever... lame ST being kept lame.

djohn2oo8
12-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Yall argue over the dumbest and smallest fucking shit ever... lame ST being kept lame.
Who is arguing? Your boy spells potato like potatoe.

Isitjustme?
12-25-2017, 06:59 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=21398&dateline=1280403632

koriwhat
12-25-2017, 07:20 PM

Big whoop homie... oh no that same photo of my legs. Whoopity doo. Fag!

Still doesn't mean yall argue anything worth a fuck. Bunch of losers jerking each other off.

Isitjustme?
12-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Big whoop homie... oh no that same photo of my legs. Whoopity doo. Fag!

Still doesn't mean yall argue anything worth a fuck. Bunch of losers jerking each other off.

koriwhat
12-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Fucking lame ass trolls... lame ass forum.

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 07:32 PM
How is mocking you staying away from this one? Walk me through how I'm staying away by posting :lol doubling down on "potatoe."

Was the "preeminent" newspaper wrong when they spelled it potatoe?

Yes or no.

Isitjustme?
12-25-2017, 07:33 PM
Fucking lame ass trolls... lame ass forum.

AaronY
12-25-2017, 07:41 PM

Yes or no.
Can you count to potato?

Yes or no.

Pavlov
12-25-2017, 07:44 PM

Yes or no.30 years ago?

When Rick Astley ruled the airwaves?

When Yo! MTV Raps debuted?

When EU did "Da Butt"?

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 07:58 PM
30 years ago?

When Rick Astley ruled the airwaves?

When Yo! MTV Raps debuted?

When EU did "Da Butt"?

Like I said, you're taking a pass on this one; you know I'm right.

Aztecfan03
12-25-2017, 09:02 PM
You been making some good points lately imho
I deleted it cause i thought hater was pro-trump, but then realized he isn't but his posts are too stupid to be reasoned with anyways.

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 11:39 PM
:cry Hillary. :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTnN13AaMbQ

:lmao Didn't even hear about this gaffe at the time. The wrong candidate said it.
:lmao Sheep libtards cheering
:lmao Recruiting high school fucktards from football practice to stand behind her cos they're black.
:lmao Biggest amateur campaign of all-time.

Pavlov
12-25-2017, 11:40 PM
Like I said, you're taking a pass on this one; you know I'm right.
You spelled potato wrong.

Also, deuche.

Also, I'm not djohn.

Three strikes.

lol

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 11:49 PM
You spelled potato wrong.

You never claimed that until this post. As it is, potatoe is (was) an alternative spelling. There would be no compelling need to strike it from the dictionary other than to serve their agenda. If rarely spelled that way it might be noted as archaic. But eradicating a spelling from the dictionary, especially one that was still somewhat often used is unheard of. Look if you want to claim that is technically the case now, then go for it. I'm just explaining the egregious politics behind it. You keep being a lemming, though. It suits you.

DMC
12-26-2017, 12:14 AM

:lmao Didn't even hear about this gaffe at the time. The wrong candidate said it.
:lmao Recruiting high school fucktards from football practice to stand behind her cos they're black.
What's telling about all those (both sides) campaign pep rallies is that everyone cheers their approval without ever hearing the words that were actually spoken.

Blahhhh! *applause*

Blaaah blllaaaaahhh! *more applause*

But what about my opponent who said blahhhh? *boos*

Blahhh Blahhh Blahhhh! *applause followed by rendition of ruffles and flourishes*

boutons_deux
12-26-2017, 12:17 AM
I read when Trash made a deal with someone, he not only took care of himself, and let the other person get their side, he always tried to hurt the other party.

Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget

Haley: 'The US will remember this day' (http://video.foxnews.com/v/5690348428001/haley-us-will-remember-this-day)

“The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said.

“We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/25/haley-announces-285m-cut-in-2018-19-un-operating-budget.html

Haley is LYING. The cut isn't about "inefficiency and overspending"

This is Trash personally fucking over, hurting the UN for not being "loyal" to him in his Jerusalem fuck up.

What a tiny, petty, fucked up, sicko bully Trash is.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 12:25 AM
What's telling about all those (both sides) campaign pep rallies is that everyone cheers their approval without ever hearing the words that were actually spoken.

Blahhhh! *applause*

Blaaah blllaaaaahhh! *more applause*

But what about my opponent who said blahhhh? *boos*

Blahhh Blahhh Blahhhh! *applause followed by rendition of ruffles and flourishes*

Nobody would be cheering for tax cuts to the middle class like that at a Trump rally. Sure, there would be a couple kneejerk cheers for the punchline (but then an aberrant lull); but the people actually loved his rallies. This is just zombies that might as well have an applause sign light up like at the TV shows.

Pavlov
12-26-2017, 01:05 AM
You never claimed that until this post. As it is, potatoe is (was) an alternative spelling. There would be no compelling need to strike it from the dictionary other than to serve their agenda. If rarely spelled that way it might be noted as archaic. But eradicating a spelling from the dictionary, especially one that was still somewhat often used is unheard of. Look if you want to claim that is technically the case now, then go for it. I'm just explaining the egregious politics behind it. You keep being a lemming, though. It suits you.
You spelled it wrong.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 01:49 AM
You spelled it wrong.

Great counter, brah.

Pavlov
12-26-2017, 02:21 AM
Great counter, brah.It's all that needs to be said tbh.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 02:35 AM
It's all that needs to be said tbh.

Less is definitely more when it comes to you.

Pavlov
12-26-2017, 02:54 AM
Less is definitely more when it comes to you.You may want to consider that yourself next time you fuck up three times in one post.

lol

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 05:04 AM
You may want to consider that yourself next time you fuck up three times in one post.

lol

The next time that happens will be the first; but thanks for your dime store advice, brah.

Pavlov
12-26-2017, 10:12 AM
The next time that happens will be the first; but thanks for your dime store advice, brah.You the fucked up three times in one post.

It happened.

You're in the first of the stages of grief.

DMC
12-26-2017, 11:08 AM
Nobody would be cheering for tax cuts to the middle class like that at a Trump rally. Sure, there would be a couple kneejerk cheers for the punchline (but then an aberrant lull); but the people actually loved his rallies. This is just zombies that might as well have an applause sign light up like at the TV shows.

Nobody would be cheering for tax cuts to the middle class?

koriwhat
12-26-2017, 02:22 PM

God damn i hate her face! Fuck that dumb ****!

koriwhat
12-26-2017, 02:24 PM
I read when Trash made a deal with someone, he not only took care of himself, and let the other person get their side, he always tried to hurt the other party.

Haley announces $285M cut in 2018-19 UN operating budget

Haley: 'The US will remember this day' (http://video.foxnews.com/v/5690348428001/haley-us-will-remember-this-day)

“The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said.

“We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/25/haley-announces-285m-cut-in-2018-19-un-operating-budget.html

This is Trash personally fucking over, hurting the UN for not being "loyal" to him in his Jerusalem fuck up.

Fuck the UN! Learn your place and dont bite the hand that feeds you. Fuck that globalist outfit.

Th'Pusher
12-26-2017, 02:47 PM

This is a very emotional response from what appears to be a very emotional man.

Th'Pusher
12-26-2017, 02:48 PM
Fuck the UN! Learn your place and dont bite the hand that feeds you. Fuck that globalist outfit.

Wow. You're oozing with emotion.

koriwhat
12-26-2017, 03:17 PM
This is a very emotional response from what appears to be a very emotional man.

and your response is one from a wannabe knowitall dumbass who thinks he's some sort of psychologist. move over loser.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-26-2017, 03:28 PM

You have some jizz in your ear Clyde.

koriwhat
12-26-2017, 03:29 PM
i'm going to stick to my rule and not entertain you any longer you fucking loser.

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-26-2017, 03:31 PM
i'm going to stick to my rule and not entertain you any longer you fucking loser.

Then please get us removed from your filthy body.

koriwhat
12-26-2017, 03:34 PM
trolls here = amy schumer gold.... lol lame fucks!

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 03:39 PM
You the fucked up three times in one post.

It happened.

Your in the first of the stages of grief.

You're; and no.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 03:43 PM
Nobody would be cheering for tax cuts to the middle class?

*Raise taxes. Repubs wouldn't cheer like idiots if someone rallied they were gonna raise taxes on the middle class. I get that there is a cadence and to your point that people are inclined to cheer without much thinking; but no, that's where the rubber meets the road. It's zombie bitches vs. people who actually think about sh**.

spurraider21
12-26-2017, 03:51 PM
*Raise taxes. Repubs wouldn't cheer like idiots if someone rallied they were gonna raise taxes on the middle class. I get that there is a cadence and to your point that people are inclined to cheer without much thinking; but no, that's where the rubber meets the road. It's zombie bitches vs. people who actually think about sh**.
democrats dumb

republicans smart

spurtacular clever

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 03:54 PM
demcorats dumb

republicans smart

spurtacular clever

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FormalTatteredAphid-size_restricted.gif

Pavlov
12-26-2017, 03:59 PM
You're; and no.Yep, and thanks -- I'm screw up a lot when I post on the phone.

See how easy that is?

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Yep, and thanks -- I'm screw up a lot when I post on the phone.

See how easy that is?

http://www.patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/hillary-gif-seizure.gif

Pavlov
12-26-2017, 04:28 PM
:lol Spurtacular's taking this L very badly.

Chris
12-26-2017, 06:06 PM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/10yeJtpwWcFrAA/giphy.gif

Chris
12-26-2017, 07:06 PM
FACT CHECK: Does The US Pay Over 20 Percent Of The UN Budget?

Former White House advisor Sebastian Gorka claimed the U.S. pays over 20 percent of the U.N. budget on “Fox & Friends” Saturday.

“We are paying more than 20 percent of the U.N.’s budget. If you look at the peacekeeping activities, the military side of the house, we are paying almost a third, 28 percent,” said Gorka.

Verdict: True

The U.S. must pay 22 percent of the U.N. budget for 2016 to 2018. The U.S. contributes an even higher share for some agencies within the U.N.

Fact Check:

The U.N. determines required contribution levels for each member state based on factors like gross national income and debt. Based on this calculation, the U.S. paid 22 percent of the U.N.’s $5.4 billion budget for 2016 and 2017, the maximum contribution allowed. State Department documents confirm the U.S. allocated $1.2 billion toward the budget during these years.

U.S. funding of U.N. operations is under scrutiny after 128 member states voted to condemn President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Thursday. Trump threatened to cut U.S. funding to countries that voted for the resolution.

U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley called the resolution disrespectful, particularly because the U.S. pays more than any other country to the U.N. “When we make generous contributions to the U.N., we also have a legitimate expectation that our good will is recognized and respected,” she said in remarks before the U.N. General Assembly Thursday.

Then Haley announced Sunday that the U.S. had negotiated a $285 million cut for the U.N.’s 2018-2019 budget. The new budget “reduced the UN’s bloated management and support functions, bolstered support for key U.S. priorities throughout the world, and instilled more discipline and accountability throughout the U.N system,” according to a statement from Haley’s office.

Some argue the U.S. contribution share is reasonable since the U.S. accounts for about a quarter of the world’s income. The next-highest contributors to the U.N. budget are Japan at 9.7 percent and China at 7.9 percent, although China holds the second-largest share of world income at 14 percent.

Gorka also correctly stated the U.S. pays for 28 percent of the U.N.’s peacekeeping budget, which costs the U.S. about $2.4 billion per year. The U.N. agreed in June to cut its peacekeeping budget by $570 million to $7.3 billion after pressure from the U.S. The U.S. wanted to cut the peacekeeping budget to under $7 billion.

“Just five months into our time here, we’ve already been able to cut over half a billion dollars from the UN peacekeeping budget and we’re only getting started,” Haley said in June when she announced the cuts.

In addition to the U.N. regular and peacekeeping budgets, the U.S. contributes to U.N. agencies like the World Health Organization, World Food Program and UNICEF. The U.S. contributed $1.5 billion to the U.N. Refugee Agency in 2016, 38 percent of the agency’s total revenue. This is the largest proportion of U.N. agency revenue funded by the U.S.

The U.S. contributed more than $10 billion in total to U.N. agencies in 2016, of which $6 billion was voluntary, according to the Council on Foreign Relations. U.N. contributions account for about 20 percent of U.S. foreign aid spending each year.

Critics of U.S.-led budget cuts worry they will harm U.N. programs and threaten agreed-upon contribution levels. But the U.S. has shown no signs it will reverse course.

“We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked,” Haley said in a statement Sunday.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/26/fact-check-does-the-us-pay-over-20-percent-of-the-un-budget/

spurraider21
12-26-2017, 07:09 PM
U.S. funding of U.N. operations is under scrutiny after 128 member states voted to condemn President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Thursday. Trump threatened to cut U.S. funding to countries that voted for the resolution.

U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley called the resolution disrespectful, particularly because the U.S. pays more than any other country to the U.N. “When we make generous contributions to the U.N., we also have a legitimate expectation that our good will is recognized and respected,” she said in remarks before the U.N. General Assembly Thursday.

https://i.giphy.com/media/xTiTncUFYwu2PpAFjO/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Splits
12-26-2017, 07:53 PM
:cry leading from behind :cry

Trump claims he's boosting U.S. influence, but many foreign leaders see America in retreat (http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-fg-trump-us-influence-20171226-story.html)

The most recent example of U.S. isolation came with President Trump's decision to formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Tracy Wilkinson, Alexandra Zavis and Shashank BengaliContact Reporters

China has now assumed the mantle of fighting climate change, a global crusade that the United States once led. Russia has taken over Syrian peace talks, also once the purview of the American administration, whose officials Moscow recently deigned to invite to negotiations only as observers.

France and Germany are often now the countries that fellow members of NATO look to, after President Trump wavered on how supportive his administration would be toward the North Atlantic alliance.

And in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the U.S., once the only mediator all sides would accept, has found itself isolated after Trump’s decision to declare that the U.S. recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

In his wide-ranging speech on national security last week, Trump highlighted what he called the broadening of U.S. influence throughout the world.

But one year into his presidency, many international leaders, diplomats and foreign policy experts argue that he has reduced U.S. influence or altered it in ways that are less constructive. On a range of policy issues, Trump has taken positions that disqualified the United States from the debate or rendered it irrelevant, these critics say.

Even in countries that have earned Trump’s praise, such as India, there is concern about Trump’s unpredictability — will he be a reliable partner? — and what many overseas view as his isolationism.

“The president can and does turn things inside out,” said Manoj Joshi, a scholar at a New Delhi think tank, the Observer Research Foundation. “So the chances that the U.S. works along a coherent and credible national security strategy are not very high.”

As the U.S. recedes, other powers including China, Russia and Iran are eagerly stepping into the void.

One significant issue is the visible gap between the president and many of his top national security advisors.

Trump’s national security speech was intended to explain to the public a 70-page strategy document that the administration developed. But on key issues, Trump’s speech and the document diverged. The speech, for example, included generally favorable rhetoric about Russia and China. The strategy document listed the two governments as competitors, accused the Russians of using “subversion” as a tactic and said that countering both rival powers was necessary.

Russia reacted angrily: America continues to evince “its aversion to a multipolar world,” President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman, Dmitri Peskov, said.

At the same time, Trump’s refusal to overtly criticize Russia, some diplomats say, has emboldened Putin in his military actions in Ukraine, where Russian-backed rebels are battling a pro-West government in Kiev. Kurt Volker, the administration’s special envoy for Ukraine, said that some of the worst fighting since February took place over the past two weeks, with numerous civilian casualties. Volker accused Russia of “massive” cease-fire violations.

Nicholas Burns, who served as a senior American diplomat under Republican and Democratic administrations, said the administration’s strategy was riddled with contradictions that have left the U.S. ineffective.

Trump “needs a strong State Department to implement” its strategy, he said. “Instead, State and the Foreign Service are being weakened and often sidelined.”

Trump’s “policy of the last 12 months is a radical departure from every president since WWII,” Burns said in an interview. “Trump is weak on NATO, Russia, trade, climate, diplomacy. The U.S. is declining as a global leader.”

The most recent example of U.S. isolation came with Trump’s decision to formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, delighting many Israelis, but angering Palestinians and reversing decades of international consensus.

On Thursday, an overwhelming majority of the U.N. General Assembly, including many U.S. allies, voted to demand the U.S. rescind the decision.

For the last quarter-century, successive U.S. governments have held themselves up as an “honest broker” in mediating peace between the Israelis and Palestinians. Trump insisted he is not giving up on a peace deal, but most parties involved interpreted his announcement as clearly siding with Israel.

"From now on, it is out of the question for a biased United States to be a mediator between Israel and Palestine,” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said at a summit of more than 50 Muslim countries that he hosted in Istanbul. “That period is over.”

Daniel Kurtzer, a former U.S. ambassador to Israel and Egypt under Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush, said that if a peace deal is to be made now, “it won’t be from American policy.”

“Trump took himself and the administration out of the peace process for the foreseeable future,” he said.

Trump had boasted of his ability to convene Muslim leaders during his trip to Saudi Arabia in May, but that would seem far less possible today. In Jordan, arguably Washington’s closest Arab ally in the Middle East, government-controlled television has started 24-hour broadcasts of invitations to follow a Twitter account whose hashtag roughly translates as “Jerusalem is ours … our Arabness.”

Regional leaders and analysts also say that for all of Trump’s tough rhetoric, they see few concrete steps by the U.S. to counter Iran’s steady expansion of its military, economic and political influence, a perception that Iranian leaders are happy to exploit.

“Trump is ranting and making empty threats,” said Hamid Reza Taraghi, a conservative Iranian politician with close ties to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. “Russia, China and Iran are gaining ground in the Middle East, and America is losing ground and influence.”

That view is also shared by Iranian moderates, with whom the Obama administration thought it could work.

“The reality on the ground in the Middle East is that the American administration has failed to form an efficient coalition against its self-proclaimed enemies,” said Nader Karimi Juni, an independent Iranian analyst who writes for reformist dailies and magazines.

“Now Russia is celebrating its victory in Syria, and America is watching as an onlooker,” Juni said.

In Syria and Iraq, the U.S. under Trump has succeeded in helping its allies drive Islamic State militants out of their strongholds. But Washington has opted to take a back seat in the other conflicts roiling the two countries.

This month, another round of U.N.-mediated and U.S.-backed peace talks on Syria wrapped up in Geneva without any progress. Instead, a Russia-led process is gaining traction.

Even some longtime opponents of Assad quietly acknowledge that Sochi, the Black Sea resort where Russia aims to convene a “Syrian people’s congress” next year, and not Geneva, will be the focus of efforts to bring an end to the war.

Trump has won praise in parts of South Asia, a region his team has re-dubbed the “Indo-Pacific” and where it is favoring India and Afghanistan over Pakistan. The administration has asked Congress for $350 million in aid to Pakistan for 2018, not quite one-tenth the amount Washington provided five years ago.

Afghan officials say they are encouraged by Trump’s renewed pressure on neighboring Pakistan to take “decisive action” to stop militant groups operating from its soil.

“Our partnership, which reflects a renewed U.S. commitment, will set the conditions to end the war and finally bringing peace to Afghanistan,” Afghan President Ashraf Ghani’s office said in a statement.

But even there, officials say they worry that Trump’s bellicose rhetoric will strengthen China’s status as a power broker.

China has also benefited from Trump’s refusal to join other nations to work against climate change. Even as Trump removed climate change from the list of threats menacing the United States, China announced it would begin phasing in an ambitious program to curb carbon emissions by establishing the world’s largest market for trading emissions permits.

Trump was not invited to an international climate summit hosted earlier this month by French President Emmanuel Macron because of his decision to pull the United States out of 2015 international climate deal.

“You cannot pretend to be the guarantor of international order and get out of [an accord] as soon as it suits you,” Macron told France 2 TV.

Chris
12-26-2017, 07:56 PM
Globalist Macron bashed Trump? No way!

Blake
12-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Chris diving in front of mean words about Trump? No way!

Chris
12-26-2017, 08:32 PM
EMBOLDENED BY TRUMP: 10 More Countries May Move Their Embassies To Jerusalem

On Monday, after Guatemala courageously decided it would follow the United States’ lead and move its embassy to Jerusalem, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely announced that at least 10 other countries are discussing moving their embassies to Jerusalem as well.

As The Times of Israel reports, when Hotovely spoke to Israel Radio, she would not confirm which states were discussing the move with Israel, but Channel 10 reported that the first country likely to announce such a decision would be Guatemala’s neighbor, Honduras.

On Sunday, Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales announced on his official Facebook account that he had told his foreign ministry to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. He spoke of his talks with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying:

We spoke about the excellent relations that we have had as nations since Guatemala supported the creation of the state of Israel. One of the most important topics [of the conversation] was the return of the embassy of Guatemala to Jerusalem. So I inform you that I have instructed the chancellor to initiate the respective coordination so that it may happen.

On Monday, Netanyahu saluted Guatemala in the Knesset, stating:

God bless you, my friend, President Jimmy Morales. God bless both our countries, Israel and Guatemala. I told you recently there would be other countries that will recognize Jerusalem and move their embassies. I repeat: There will be more, this is just the beginning.

Also on Monday, Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein told attendees at a Likud party event that the parliamentary heads of two other countries had echoed their desire to move their embassies from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. According to the Walla news, Romania and Slovakia are planning to make such a move. Paraguay and Togo are reportedly also considering such a move.

In recent years, Israel and Honduras have had close relations; in 2016 the two countries signed an agreement so Israel could aid Honduras’ armed forces to fight organized crime. Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez graduated from MASHAV, Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation.

Honduras joined Guatemala last week to vote against the U.N. General Assembly’s resolution condemning President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Guatemala has been friendly to Israel since the founding of the Jewish state in 1948; its embassy resided in Jerusalem from the 1950s until 1980. Before 1980, Guatemala, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, The Netherlands, Panama, Venezuela and Uruguay had their embassies in Jerusalem, but when Israel declared in 1980 that Jerusalem was its indivisible and eternal capital, the U.N. Security Council passed U.N. Security Council resolution 480 urging those countries to move their embassies to Tel Aviv, prompting their transfer.

The vote in the U.N. Security council in August 1980, 14-0 with one abstention, could have been defeated with one negative vote from one of the five permanent members of the Council, (the United States, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, and China) but the Carter Administration would not vote against the resolution, instead abstaining from the vote. Resolution 480 followed U.N. Security Council Resolution 476, in June 1980, which stated that Israel had no right “to alter the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem.” The vote was 14-0, with one abstention; the Carter Administration abstained from that resolution, too.

Of course, Jerusalem has been acknowledged as the eternal capital of the Jewish people for more than three millennia; so announcing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital isn’t changing the status of anything.

The Czech republic and Russia have not committed wholly to accepting Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, but they have recognized West Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25074/emboldened-trump-10-more-countries-may-move-their-hank-berrien

pgardn
12-26-2017, 09:34 PM
EMBOLDENED BY TRUMP: 10 More Countries May Move Their Embassies To Jerusalem

Hater is gonna love this.

So Chris, why did China, Russia, Europe all vote against?

Why did 99.9 % of the world's representation in the UN vote against outside of the US (Trump)?

Why?

Chris
12-26-2017, 09:50 PM
Hater is gonna love this.

So Chris, why did China, Russia, Europe all vote against?

Why did 99.9 % of the world's representation in the UN vote against outside of the US (Trump)?

Why?

...Because we withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord. I already addressed this earlier, try to keep up please.

Isitjustme?
12-26-2017, 10:05 PM
trolls here = amy schumer gold.... lol lame fucks!

DMX7
12-26-2017, 10:05 PM
Trump got totally humiliated by the UN. "We're taking names" :rollin

pgardn
12-26-2017, 11:07 PM
...Because we withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord. I already addressed this earlier, try to keep up please.

You are truly an idiot.

Stick to the memes
Just don't type and you are ok.

Chris
12-26-2017, 11:12 PM
You are truly an idiot.

Stick to the memes
Just don't type and you are ok.

Blah blah blah nonsensical blah blah blah grumble grumble blah

pgardn
12-26-2017, 11:13 PM
Blah blah blah nonsensical blah blah blah grumble grumble blah

Explain the correlation Chis.
They have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 11:14 PM
Chris diving in front of mean words about Trump? No way!

"nother level"

AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732)

boutons_deux
12-26-2017, 11:15 PM
Globalism, globalists!

not one of you rightwingnut sheeple assholes have a clue what it is :lol

pgardn
12-26-2017, 11:42 PM
Globalism, globalists!

not one of you rightwingnut sheeple assholes have a clue what it is :lol

They really dont.

Because from what I understand some of it fits their narrative, and some of it misses by a wide margin.
So I would like a definition so I can give examples and ask, Globalism? Si or no? They don't want to get tied down with anything that might explain it. Because the contradictions might be embarrassing.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 12:10 AM
They really dont.

Because from what I understand some of it fits their narrative, and some of it misses by a wide margin.
So I would like a definition so I can give examples and ask, Globalism? Si or no? They don't want to get tied down with anything that might explain it. Because the contradictions might be embarrassing.

It (globalism) is actually closely associated with the one percent concept. But as a liberal sheep, you've decided to ignore that.

Chris
12-27-2017, 02:00 AM
It (globalism) is actually closely associated with the one percent concept. But as a liberal sheep, you've decided to ignore that.

That selective outrage thingy. Demands explanations and answers while feigning ignorance. Standard tactics for the Left in a debate, but sadly this one is incapable of debate, only low energy grumblings and mumblings.

pgardn
12-27-2017, 10:22 AM

That selective outrage thingy. Demands explanations and answers while feigning ignorance. Standard tactics for the Left in a debate, but sadly this one is incapable of debate, only low energy grumblings and mumblings.

If you can't explain it in your own words you don't get it.
Spurter uses a phrase, Chris has absolutely nothing...

Both don't want to touch it, just use it because it sounds widespread and terrifying. Typical fake conservative dumb down bots.

pgardn
12-27-2017, 10:29 AM
While you are deciding whether to take the plunge, please explain why Israel won't take their own capital and West Bank back?

You wont. Because you can't. Neither of you knew shit about Jerasulem before this thread, and you still don't. You just clappy, clappy because it caused a stir but have no clue past this. It's ok, just admit it.

Chris
12-31-2017, 12:56 AM

What was that word that Pete Hagseth said at the end of the video clip? Pavlov pgardn

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7TKFOYDKL4BCZ26I/giphy.gif

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 01:05 AM
:lol Fox Business Network

Chris
12-31-2017, 01:09 AM
:lol Fox Business Network

Did he say Globalists Pavlov? :lol

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 01:11 AM
Did he say Globalists Pavlov? :lolhttps://ci.memecdn.com/5284352.gif

But since you brought it up -- what is your definition of a globalist, Chris?

Chris
12-31-2017, 01:15 AM
https://ci.memecdn.com/5284352.gif

Answer my question first. Quid pro quo.

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 01:16 AM
Answer my question first. Quid pro quo.I did answer you.

Chris
12-31-2017, 01:17 AM
https://ci.memecdn.com/5284352.gif

tl/dr

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 01:22 AM
tl/dr:lmao you always fail so badly.

Thank you for the entertainment. We all know how to shut you down every time.

Chris
12-31-2017, 01:26 AM
:lmao you always fail so badly.

Thank you for the entertainment. We all know how to shut you down every time.

Can't answer a simple question :lol Mad. :lol

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 01:26 AM
Can't answer a simple question :lol Mad :lolI did answer your question. :lol Dumb :lol

Chris
12-31-2017, 01:28 AM
I did answer your question. :lo Dumb :lol

Refusing to acknowledge the subject is not answering the question :lol Still mad. :lol

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 01:29 AM
Refusing to acknowledge the subject is not answering the question :lol Still mad. :lolI answered your question. It just triggered you. :lol Still dumb. :lol

Chris
12-31-2017, 01:38 AM
I answered your question. It just triggered you. :lol Still dumb. :lol

Answers with memes but scolds others for doing so :lol Still a hypocrite :lol Inferiority complex :lol SAD!

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 01:41 AM
Answers with memes but scolds others for doing so :lol Still a hypocrite :lol Inferiority complex :lol SAD!You agree I answered your question. :lol

Chris
12-31-2017, 06:19 PM
Still waiting pgardn Pavlov

Chris
12-31-2017, 06:20 PM

What was that word that Pete Hagseth said at the end of the video clip? Pavlov pgardn

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o7TKFOYDKL4BCZ26I/giphy.gif

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 06:35 PM
Still waiting pgardn PavlovYou just said I answered your question.

pgardn
12-31-2017, 06:57 PM
Still waiting pgardn (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19184) Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

What are you waiting on me for?

I can't help you in the ladies room, we already went over that.

Chris
12-31-2017, 06:58 PM
Dumb and dumber refusing to acknowledge the subject. I rest my case.

Pavlov
12-31-2017, 07:01 PM
Dumb and dumber refusing to acknowledge the subject. I rest my case.The subject is globalists.

Chris -- what's your definition of a globalist?

Chris
12-31-2017, 07:22 PM
The subject is globalists.

Chris -- what's your definition of a globalist?

Solly Cholly...

You're on the list!

djohn2oo8
12-31-2017, 07:25 PM
Solly Cholly...

You're on the list!

What is a globalist?

Chris
12-31-2017, 07:36 PM
What is a globalist?

http://bfy.tw/Flgb

djohn2oo8