PDA

View Full Version : More Avante lies

SpursforSix
12-22-2017, 12:55 PM
Too lazy to read, dude, THAT'S lazy. I always have two books going on, right now....The Boats of Glen Carrig...William Hope Hodgson, and....Light of the World...James Lee Burke.

New years resolutions, hmmmmm?

I guess I could read more, a book a week is cool but two books (going on at the same time) would be better.

SpursforSix
12-22-2017, 12:57 PM
non-sequitur list incoming

Chucho
12-22-2017, 01:11 PM
He's gonna contradict his "I only post here at night" bullshit.

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Dude, I'll go slow....

Did ya see that word....week.....well? Right now I try to read one book (in my truck as I wait to pick up my grand daughters from school) the other book is by the bed, I read that one before...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ok, ya with me slugger?

I make no attempt to read two books in a week, ok? I think I need to change that, ok? Wrap...both books up....in a week.

Dude, this is a lie....

You...as a middle school kid I ran a 20.00 meters.

Dude, that is IMPOSSIBLE, ok? Bullet Bob Hayes couldn't run a 20.00, ok liar? The High School record isn't that fast, ok liar? Anyone running a 20.00 as a middle school kid is on the cover of SI, he's on ESPN, he has every track coach in the nation at his door,ok liar?

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:14 PM
He's gonna contradict his "I only post here at night" bullshit.

Dummy, I rarely have time anymore to be here during the day, yep, every once in awhile that changes, ok half pint?

In a few hours it's off to them hills until after the 1st, so I have some time to kill right now.

Chucho
12-22-2017, 01:14 PM
Dude, I'll go slow....

Did ya see that word....week.....well? Right now I try to read one book (inmy truck as I wait to pick up my granf daughters from school) the other book is by the bed, I read that one before...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ok, ya with me slugger?

I make no attempt toread two books in a week, ok? I think I need to change that, ok? Wrap...both books up....in a week.

Dude, this is a lie....

Dude, that is IMPOSSIBLE, ok? Bullet Bob Hayes couldn't run a 20.00, ok liar?

https://i.imgur.com/0LklgrE.gif

benefactor
12-22-2017, 01:15 PM
He didn't toss his pretend son under the bus this time, so there's that

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:17 PM

Dude, being liked is boring as fuck, playing the villian is where the fun is at. Hell, you know the rasslin', where is it with just babyfaces....well?

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:18 PM
He didn't toss his pretend son under the bus this time, so there's that

Dude, one son and three daughters, ok?

Chucho
12-22-2017, 01:20 PM
Dude, being liked is boring as fuck, playing the villian is where the fun is at. Hell, you know the rasslin', where is it with just babyfaces....well?

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:23 PM

All these threads here and where do we find this little shit,yep, right down there humping the leg of Avante, ha~~~~~~~

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Love these AVANTE threads, and they just keep coming, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine this...

The legendary black vocalist Paul Robeson in Moscow in 1949 in a concert singing in Chinese. Gotta love it. I just found this CD, talk about an incredible voice. His..Swing Low Sweet Chariot.....wow~~~~~~~

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Look, Judy is with her mom shopping, I have nothing to do for a few hours, ok? So let's go, ya know Avante this, Avante that, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

AaronY
12-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Look, Judy is with her mom shopping, I have nothing to do for a few hours, ok? So let's go, ya know Avante this, Avante that, hahahaha~~~~~~~~
Do you have forums you post on where people are your friend? I'm pretty sure you could find some old people who would find this stuff interesting

Avante
12-22-2017, 01:55 PM
Do you have forums you post on where people are your friend? I'm pretty sure you could find some old people who would find this stuff interesting

Music, track, football, literature are alive and well right now, it has 0 to do with age. My thing is I simply have more experience than most, and grown ups enjoy sharing the knowledge. Immature kids like we find here are too wrapped up in....you Google that.....ha~~~~

I have tons of friends out there, but....it is a bit boring for me. It is funny watching how people react to knowledge, "here", why they act that way, yep, weird.

Avante.....I'd go with Francis Baldwin as the best Dallas Baptist sprinter ever.
Knows the sport.....yes but, who else did the school have, what Coleman Thomas, nay~~~~
Avante...good point.

Here ya can't have a real talk, too many know nothing assholes.

lebomb
12-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Im going to try to read my first book in 15yrs.

Avante
12-22-2017, 02:06 PM
FACT/FICTION

FACT

Born July 5th 1949
High school football/track star
Own a TON TON of music/books
Married to an amazing woman
Can take 98% of the people walking this planet to school talking....blues,track, football, rasslin', literature.

FICTION

Not really made of twisted railroad steel.

Avante
12-22-2017, 02:07 PM

Check out.... Killing Floor.... by Lee Child, that is the first book in his amazing Jack Reacher saga, great reads.

SpursforSix
12-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Dude, I'll go slow....

Did ya see that word....week.....well? Right now I try to read one book (in my truck as I wait to pick up my grand daughters from school) the other book is by the bed, I read that one before...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ok, ya with me slugger?

I make no attempt to read two books in a week, ok? I think I need to change that, ok? Wrap...both books up....in a week.

Dude, this is a lie....

Dude, that is IMPOSSIBLE, ok? Bullet Bob Hayes couldn't run a 20.00, ok liar? The High School record isn't that fast, ok liar? Anyone running a 20.00 as a middle school kid is on the cover of SI, he's on ESPN, he has every track coach in the nation at his door,ok liar?

You said you ALWAYS have two books going on at the same time and then later said that it would be cool IF you could have two books going on at the same time.

This is up there with your "I Shot the Sheriff" clusterfuck.

Avante
12-22-2017, 02:18 PM
H.P.Lovecraft has a book full of stories he read and was impressed with, so ya can only imagine. His intro to.....The Book of Horror.....a must read.

Robert E. Howard gave us Conan, King Kull, Brak Mak Mon, Solomon Kane, El Borak, others. Amazing author, a must read.

Avante
12-22-2017, 02:32 PM
You said you ALWAYS have two books going on at the same time and then later said that it would be cool IF you could have two books going on at the same time.

This is up there with your "I Shot the Sheriff" clusterfuck.

Just like the Clapton/Marley thing, you totally missed what was said. Dude I can talk pre1900 music and you really think I wouldn't know all about Marley and Clapton, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See that (going on at the same time) what does that tell you?

Dude, the big lie is your....I ran a 20,.00.....and we all know it, ok?

two books (going on at the same time) would be better

Avante
12-22-2017, 03:57 PM
Ok, time to hook um up and off to the wild blue yonder. I know, I know, what will you do now, yep, sorry.

Be back in North Mexico around the second, no Mexicans up there, yep, can't afford it.

A little traveling music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RJJwk-Opw4

benefactor
12-22-2017, 04:01 PM
It had been a while for me...seven or eight years. Read 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Amazing book. 1000 plus pages, so I was pretty proud of myself.

Blake
12-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Dude, one son and three daughters, ok?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4d/5a/88/4d5a88c9d1ab79df3575a70eaa51cdaf.gif

Chucho
12-22-2017, 06:07 PM
Music, track, football, literature are alive and well right now, it has 0 to do with age. My thing is I simply have more experience than most, and grown ups enjoy sharing the knowledge. Immature kids like we find here are too wrapped up in....you Google that.....ha~~~~

I have tons of friends out there, but....it is a bit boring for me. It is funny watching how people react to knowledge, "here", why they act that way, yep, weird.

Avante.....I'd go with Francis Baldwin as the best Dallas Baptist sprinter ever.
Knows the sport.....yes but, who else did the school have, what Coleman Thomas, nay~~~~
Avante...good point.

Here ya can't have a real talk, too many know nothing assholes.

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 07:13 PM
oh the horror! he lied about how many books are in rotation? lmao more dumbass hater threads getting created daily here.

Avante
02-20-2018, 08:29 PM
Speaking of books.....

Will be knocking these out in this order.....(after I finish Running Blind by Lee Child and House of the Rising Sun by James Lee Burke)

Mississippi Mud....Edward Humes
Born To Run....Christopher McDougall****
The Jazz Tradition....Martin Williams
Keeper....Greg Rucka
Mistress of Mistresses...E.R.Eddison (yep. the author of The Worm Ouroboros)
King Cohn....Bob Thomas

*** A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen.
And the author is in Mexico.

"A tale so mind blowing as to be the stuff of legend" The Denver Post

I figure that will take me, hmmmmm?....around July first.

Mississippi Mud.... a true story.

I put together all the REH Conans and all the ERB John Carter on Mars epics'sagas from thrift shops and yard sales, yep, it took me years.

Recommended reading.....

Sax Rohmers Fu Manchu stories, and J.T.Edsons The Floating Outfit stories of Dusty Fog. And a must read....ODD jOHN...by Olaf Stapeldon.

Avante
02-22-2018, 07:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9EilDEa8FA

SpursforSix
02-22-2018, 07:53 PM
Speaking of books.....

Will be knocking these out in this order.....(after I finish Running Blind by Lee Child and House of the Rising Sun by James Lee Burke)

Mississippi Mud....Edward Humes
Born To Run....Christopher McDougall****
The Jazz Tradition....Martin Williams
Keeper....Greg Rucka
Mistress of Mistresses...E.R.Eddison (yep. the author of The Worm Ouroboros)
King Cohn....Bob Thomas

*** A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen.
And the author is in Mexico.

"A tale so mind blowing as to be the stuff of legend" The Denver Post

I figure that will take me, hmmmmm?....around July first.

Mississippi Mud.... a true story.

I put together all the REH Conans and all the ERB John Carter on Mars epics'sagas from thrift shops and yard sales, yep, it took me years.

Recommended reading.....

Sax Rohmers Fu Manchu stories, and J.T.Edsons The Floating Outfit stories of Dusty Fog. And a must read....ODD jOHN...by Olaf Stapeldon.

You won't live long enough.

Avante
02-22-2018, 08:03 PM
You won't live long enough.

I get you were once again acting stupid, BUT.....I have thought about how am I going to read those couple thousand MUST reads just waiting on me on shelves. I do need to step it up.

I buy books by the box.

pgardn
02-22-2018, 09:42 PM
First go with The Brothers Karamazov.

Then and only then, get to your must reads.
~~~~yep~~~ he dies before... you know what~~~ yep

Avante
02-22-2018, 09:57 PM

I own Tolstoy's War and Peace, thought about tackling it a few times, so far....nope~~~~~

pgardn
02-22-2018, 10:15 PM
I own Tolstoy's War and Peace, thought about tackling it a few times, so far....nope~~~~~

War and Peace...

Just because it's fat. That's why you own it. All about # of pages...
Read what I mentioned , tell me your thoughts, and then we will peel back the layers and I will confuse the hell out of you and myself at the same time.

Saw a woman do a quad in the ice skating.

Avante, why can't the highest jumpers in world track perform a quad from the ground back to the ground. Give it to us pro?

Avante
02-22-2018, 10:41 PM
War and Peace...

Just because it's fat. That's why you own it. All about # of pages...
Read what I mentioned , tell me your thoughts, and then we will peel back the layers and I will confuse the hell out of you and myself at the same time.

Saw a woman do a quad in the ice skating.

Avante, why can't the highest jumpers in world track perform a quad from the ground back to the ground. Give it to us pro?

Don't you ever tire of being 100% wrong? I own all of the....

J.T.Edson Dusty Fog stories
REH Conan stories
ERB John Carter on Mars stories
Lee Childs Jack Reacher stories

Have read all of them and the combined sagas all more of a read than War and Peace. Dude, size a total non factor, ok?

As long as you think a middle school kid can run a 20.00 200m why try and talk athletic anythings, well?

Blake
02-22-2018, 10:44 PM
Excellent thread title

Avante
02-22-2018, 11:03 PM
One of the great reads is H.P.Lovecrafts.....Book of Horror. Here we find 21 stories he recommends, he finds important. And his 65 page intro THE read for the supernatural, cosmic, horror, Gothic story, an amazing read.

If you've never read Ambrose Bierce..........why?

pgardn
02-22-2018, 11:10 PM
Don't you ever tire of being 100% wrong? I own all of the....

J.T.Edson Dusty Fog stories
REH Conan stories
ERB John Carter on Mars stories
Lee Childs Jack Reacher stories

Have read all of them and the combined sagas all more of a read than War and Peace. Dude, size a total non factor, ok?

As long as you think a middle school kid can run a 20.00 200m why try and talk athletic anythings, well?

of course not

I don't like that stuff. Especially most sci fi

Why did you only read War and Peace.

Crime and Punishment?

And read The Brothers first and get back to me.
Since you know it all I have some questions.

So Avante.
If I told you to accelerate while decreasing your speed what would be the easiest way of showing me?

We can really have fun with the books if your knowlege of athletics and motion is so god-awful.

Avante
02-22-2018, 11:19 PM
of course not

Crime and Punishment?

So Avante.
If I told you to accelerate while decreasing your speed what would be the easiest way of showing me?

We can really have fun with the books if your knowlege of athletics and motion is so god-awful.

Dude, I wonder about you son, where did I say I read War and Peace?

Of course not....what?

Dude, I don't think you have ever actually got it, which is the norm for you. I;m into the who, what, where and when when it comes to sports, music, ok? I don;t care about all that mumbo jumbo about motion, how to build a guitar, make a CD. I care about stuff like who won the 1928 Cali HS champs in.....WORLD RECORD TIME. What St. Louis barber only recorded one record and it's a classic?

You know nothing about the who, what, where and when, you can have that boring ass ...what lane.....dude, nobody cares about that boring ass shit, ok?

I know every sprinter, every blues cat, every footballer, that is where my interests are, got it?

Dude, real talk here.

I;m going to guess you have been told this before, you don't get things a lot of the time, ok? You get confused. You think ya read something ya didn't. We just saw a good example of that, show me where I said I read War & Peace. I made it very clear I hadn't read it. Now........you did this same thing with that gambling situation, ya totally got it wrong.

Dude, pay more attention, ok?

pgardn
02-22-2018, 11:37 PM
Dude, I wonder about you son, where did I say I read War and Peace?

Of course not....what?

Dude, I don't think you have ever actually got it, which is the norm for you. I;m into the who, what, where and when when it comes to sports, music, ok? I don;t care about all that mumbo jumbo about motion, how to build a guitar, make a CD. I care about stuff like who won the 1928 Cali HS champs in.....WORLD RECORD TIME. What St. Louis barber only recorded one record and it's a classic?

You know nothing about the who, what, where and when, you can have that boring ass ...what lane.....dude, nobody cares about that boring ass shit, ok?

I know every sprinter, every blues cat, every footballer, that is where my interests are, got it?

Dude, real talk here.

I;m going to guess you have been told this before, you don't get things a lot of the time, ok? You get confused. You think ya read something ya didn't. We just saw a good example of that, show me where I said I read War & Peace. I made it very clear I hadn't read it. Now........you did this same thing with that gambling situation, ya totally got it wrong.

Dude, pay more attention, ok?

Oh.

So it waits for you.
But first the sci fi anthologies
Yeah, you are a dead man.

so tell me how you can easily decrease your speed while accelerating Mr. Now-It-Trackman? High jumpers do it all the time (huge hint) Do you know anything about the long jump?

Avante
02-22-2018, 11:51 PM
Oh.

So it waits for you.
But first the sci fi anthologies
Yeah, you are a dead man.

so tell me how you can easily decrease your speed while accelerating Mr. Now-It-Trackman? High jumpers do it all the time (huge hint) Do you know anything about the long jump?

Dude, why did you say I read War and Peace when I made it very clear I didn't? Don't ignore my question.

I go back to Haitian soccer star Silvio Cator, tell us what he did in te long jump, can you? What HBCU school had three 26 foot jumpers all there at the same time? What father and son were both over 26 feet in the long jump? Who is the Olympic silver medalist in the long jump who was a Raider? I can talk every 26 footer in history.

I keep track of every....

25 plus long jumper
sub 14.00 hurdler
sub 9.5/10.30/21.00/47.00 sprinter

....for every school. That is how deep I'm into this stuff.

Dude, answer what I asked you, it's time you saw how confused you get sometimes.

Avante
02-23-2018, 12:02 AM
Speaking of the long jump.

This would be the All Time NFL Long Jump

I'll give the school/team, who can tell me the who?

Texas/Browns
Texas/Niners
Cornell/Raiders
Stanford/Packers
Arizona/Broncos
Oregon/Rams
Ohio St/Titans
UCLA/Eagles

We've had 26 foot long jumpers who were also stud sprinters. What long jumper beat Jesse Owens in both the long jump and 100yds?

What father/son were both over 25 feet and played in the NFL?

What current NFLer was an Olympic long jumper?

I do get a kick out of how people try so hard to fight it, hahahahaha~~~~ Embrace it hell learn some things.

Avante
02-23-2018, 12:22 AM
I keep notebooks on track stats, started doing this in 1966. I have all the schools there, all the NFL teams. People would be shocked to see all the tracksters who played pro football, try............TONS~~~~~~

The Raiders could field a fantasy track team that could beat most countries, dead serious.

When it comes to the sprints,long jump and 110 hurdles, no school compares to UCLA. USC would be second.

All these RB's ran the 110 hurdles in HS

Ezekial Elliott
Todd Gurley
Jamaal Charles
Roger Craig
Paul Lowe...first 1000 yder for the Chargers
Tyrone Wheatley
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
James Owens
Milt Campbell....Decathlete
Bo Jackson...Decathlete

The Raiders could run two 8 lane 100m.

Yep, only Avante can do this.

"A"

lane

1.Cliff Branch Colorado
2.James Trapp Clemson
3.Ron Brown ASU
4.Sam Graddy Tenn
5.Willie Gault Tenn
6.Jacoby Ford Clemson
7.James Jett WV
8.Alvis Whitted NCSt

"B"

lane

1.Bo Roberson Cornell
2.Alexander Wright Auburn
3.Justin Fargas USC
4.Naplolean Kaufman Wash
5.Rocket Ismail ND
6.Michael Bennett Wisconsin
7.Bo Jackson Auburn
8.Tim Dwight Iowa

Watching how people respond to somebody who knows things and brags about it, yep...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~ Nobody takes the time to Google all that stuff, hell the accusers are too lazy to Google themselves, we all are. Books, mags and years and years and years of experience, that is the trick.

Give me the All Time NFL 100m for Cornerbacks.

lane

5.Darrel Green 10.08 Texas A&I

You can't do it and won't even attempt to Google all that, right? Yep, nobody does. You know I can fill those lanes in.

I'd get a pen and pad and learn all I could.

pgardn
02-23-2018, 08:59 AM
of course not

Crime and Punishment?

So Avante.

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

You claimed the above, bolded.
I am testing you about track and field and you don't know shit.
If you need help just say I don't know, and since you crave real knowledge as stated above...

You are a liar.

rjv
02-23-2018, 11:27 AM

this is an epic book and it speaks to the nihilism of even today quite well. camus spends a good portion of his essay, The Rebel, going over Karamazov (especially The Grand Inquisitor).

pgardn
02-23-2018, 12:38 PM
this is an epic book and it speaks to the nihilism of even today quite well. camus spends a good portion of his essay, The Rebel, going over Karamazov (especially The Grand Inquisitor).

I found it extraordinarly difficult. When an author writes a story concerning characters, one of which tells a story about a man he read about in a poem, who himself wrote a book about a character who in turn was writing or possibly dreaming about two brothers...

Can a reader get a frkn flow chart... ? My God...

Now Crime and Punishment ...

That was interesting. And ugly.
These Russians and their joyful lives.

Has a Russian author ever gone out and played in the snow and just had a blast making snowmen and throwing snowballs and skating from town to town on frozen rivers and creeks? And maybe curled a bit without cheating? Something? Fun?
Happy Shiny People?

rjv
02-23-2018, 12:59 PM
I found it extraordinarly difficult. When an author writes a story concerning characters, one of which tells a story about a man he read about in a poem, who himself wrote a book about a character who in turn was writing or possibly dreaming about two brothers...

Can a reader get a frkn flow chart... ? My God...

Now Crime and Punishment ...

That was interesting. And ugly.
These Russians and their joyful lives.

Has a Russian author ever gone out and played in the snow and just had a blast making snowmen and throwing snowballs and skating from town to town on frozen rivers and creeks? And maybe curled a bit without cheating? Something? Fun?
Happy Shiny People?

lol, although not as bad as "if on a winter's night a traveler" by italo calvino (ugh!). and i think the axiom goes: russian novel: does suffering have meaning? french novel: does love have meaning? american novel: does work have meaning? german novel: no.

pgardn
02-23-2018, 02:33 PM
lol, although not as bad as "if on a winter's night a traveler" by italo calvino (ugh!). and i think the axiom goes: russian novel: does suffering have meaning? french novel: does love have meaning? american novel: does work have meaning? german novel: no.

Yeah. I'm not a literary scholar. But I do love books.
Now Avante...~~~ sheeeesh~~~~

And I am not one of those people who will pick up a book and grind to the end.
(like one might be forced to do in school)
If I don't start to get something compelling to continue, I don't.
Did not finish The Brothers, but I did wander down quite a few stories within stories ending up God knows where.

Darth_Pelican
02-23-2018, 03:56 PM
Excellent thread title

MultiTroll
02-23-2018, 04:56 PM
My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

If you need help just say I don't know, and since you crave real knowledge as stated above...

You are a liar.
qft

Do you think he really is an old geezer or is he a pimply faced teenager who seeks attention by thinking his OCD shtick is cutesy?

Chucho
02-23-2018, 05:01 PM
qft

Do you think he really is an old geezer or is he a pimply faced teenager who seeks attention by thinking his OCD shtick is cutesy?

Either way, he could beat you up, you friggin weirdo.

MultiTroll
02-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Either way, he could beat you up, you friggin weirdo.
Chunko, your opinion matters so much.
:lol Are you still waiting outside your 3rd grade classroom waiting for a fight to happen?

Avante
02-23-2018, 05:05 PM

-Avante

You are a liar.

Did ya read....My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about....well?

Chucho
02-23-2018, 05:06 PM
Chunko, your opinion matters so much.
:lol Are you still waiting outside your 3rd grade classroom waiting for a fight to happen?

Good lord, you're stupid.

Yes, you weird, sexually repressed twit, I am totally waiting around for you two to fight.

Maybe you really should since you seem to be thinking about him alot and seem intimidated by him. Hit him with your Jergens bottles or socks filled with cat litter, you sissy.

Avante
02-23-2018, 05:11 PM
qft

Couldn't fool you, yep, I;m actually a 17 year old student at Tulare Western in Tulare Cali. I accidently stumbled upon this place when me and some buddies were goofing off. It was.....bet ya can't pull off being an old know it all....I accepted that challenge and the fun began.

I never played any sport, everything I talk about has been Googled. I don't read or do much to be honest.

If the truth be known there are four of us who play this Avante character, yep, kind of a game.

Fabbs
02-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Couldn't fool you, yep, I;m actually a 17 year old student at Tulare Western in Tulare Cali. I accidently stumbled upon this place when me and some buddies were goofing off. It was.....bet ya can't pull off being an old know it all....I accepted that challenge and the fun began.

I never played any sport, everything I talk about has been Googled. I don't read or do much to be honest.

If the truth be known there are four of us who play this Avante character, yep, kind of a game.
Got it before you edit any further.

Avante
02-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Got it before you edit any further.

Wow....what an accomplishment.

We picked up on just how easy it would be "here" with the level of posters we find here.

Avante
02-23-2018, 05:28 PM
If I'm going to run against Trump in the next election my song.....

Automatic weapons will no longer be available to the public, nor will hand guns unless a person is a property owner with $$$$$$$$$. Worthless thugs will no longer have access to guns.

Fabbs
02-23-2018, 05:30 PM
Wow....what an accomplishment.

We picked up on just how easy it would be "here" with the level of posters we find here.
It actually is. As often as you change when about to have to face the truth.
You had originally just wrote yourself, then you edited it to "we" and "the 4 of us" perhaps to not appear as desperate.
Anywho it's all good, whether it's you alone or the 4 (and more?) of you.
I knew all along there was a Rimjob Contest you and others "here" participate in and have been involved since basically "here's" inception.

Avante
02-23-2018, 05:41 PM
It actually is. As often as you change when about to have to face the truth.
You had originally just wrote yourself, then you edited it to "we" and "the 4 of us" perhaps to not appear as desperate.
Anywho it's all good, whether it's you alone or the 4 (and more?) of you.
I knew all along there was a Rimjob Contest you and others "here" participate in and have been involved since basically "here's" inception.

This place is rare, as you know everywhere else you are expected to act like mature aduits and there are rules and regulations to adhere to, not here so we see the bullshit. I simply have fun with it.

I like being able to act ridiculous.

Avante
02-23-2018, 05:50 PM
There are places out there where...fuck....you pedo....will get you banned. So what do we get here with none of that? Yep, a bunch of jerks saying things in hiding they'd never say to your face. I know this and act accordingly, I just do it better than everyone else.

Chucho
02-23-2018, 06:09 PM
Battle of easiest to shit on. And CosmoFred is I'm this thread while I type this.

Avante
02-23-2018, 06:47 PM
Battle of easiest to shit on. And CosmoFred is I'm this thread while I type this.

Dude, you are a joke, ok?

pgardn
02-23-2018, 09:44 PM
Did ya read....My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about....well?

Yes.

-Avante

I read the whole mess. So I can ask you questions about your area of expertise, expertise that comes from reading EVERYTHING (yep you wrote this as well) on the subject, and YOU, can answer anything.

But NOW

You can ask yourself questions and give the board a list?

You can't have it both ways. You know some about people in track but know next to nothing concerning actually running.
So you memorize proper nouns and put them in order. I have memorized 26 symbols and my times tables and square roots, therefore I am an expert in English AND Math.

I'm feeling good tonight baby...

Avante
02-24-2018, 12:16 AM
I ran track from 7th grade to my senior year of HS, I ran the 100, 200 and the 4x1. Nobody cares about...motion...lanes....acceleration. Those are things that make up sprinting, nothing to actually concern yourself with. Now the important thing is your speed endurance, that ability to sustain your topend, your max velocity. This is simply sprinting 101. Something all us sprinters are well awre of, so you work on building that SE. To get real wrapped up in the mechanics of sprinting is stupd and nobody does that.

Dude, I'm into the athletes, the history, the action, the who is who. I dont care about what lane, motion and shit like that, the reason being it just doesn't matter.

There is nobody anywhere who knows about the who...what...where...and when...than mysellf. I never talk sprinting mechanics no more than I'd talk how to make a harmonica and I've been playing for years.

You can't talk the sport at all, ya know nothing about sprinting. Anyone can Google all that shit ya Googled.

You can't answer anything...EVER....about the sport. Talking ...motion...hahahaha~~~~ Dude, who gives a fuck about shit like that? Talk about that HS kid who won Cali State 100 in WR time.......ya can't can ya?

Avante
02-24-2018, 12:37 AM
Watch this.....

These are great USA sprinters. Now which leg of a 4x1 relay did they excell at?

Mike Marsh
Dennis Mitchell
Calvin Smith
Andre Cason
Justin Gatlin
Jon Drummond
Ato Boldon

Which one isn't an American?

How lame is.....I know nothing about any of that just lanes, acceleration, motion:rolleyes

Avante
02-24-2018, 01:17 AM
It's 1968. Edison HS of Fresno has broke the HS 4x1 record at 40.3, they will be facing Morse of San Diego 40.4, McClymonds of Oakland 40.4, Silver Creek from San Jose 40.4, Jefferson of Sacramento 40.5, all 8 teams at sub 41.0. This wil be the fastest 4x1 ever seen at the HS level.

At the final exhange Edison with Alonzo Jenning the state 100 leader at 9.6 is down a couple yards to Lincolns Wally Warren the state 200m champ, the Fresno crowd is on their feet, can Jennings.........................

That is what interests me not stupid shit about motion, lanes.......sheesh~~~~~~~~

pgardn
02-25-2018, 12:06 AM
It's 1968. Edison HS of Fresno has broke the HS 4x1 record at 40.3, they will be facing Morse of San Diego 40.4, McClymonds of Oakland 40.4, Silver Creek from San Jose 40.4, Jefferson of Sacramento 40.5, all 8 teams at sub 41.0. This wil be the fastest 4x1 ever seen at the HS level.

At the final exhange Edison with Alonzo Jenning the state 100 leader at 9.6 is down a couple yards to Lincolns Wally Warren the state 200m champ, the Fresno crowd is on their feet, can Jennings.........................

That is what interests me not stupid shit about motion, lanes.......sheesh~~~~~~~~

Of course it does not interest you now. Because now you have proven you don't understand it. But the fun exposing you had no idea what acceleration even means and using terms from your track sources that were clueless or flat out wrong... It was a laugher. If it can't be memorized.....sheesh~~~~~~~ it ain't worth knowing. Avante plays checkers, sees a situation on the board he has never seen before, and quits thoroughly exasperated. Must be strange.

(3.345 X 4.65456 X 11.222223) + 7.84545454 = I give up. This is a new combination of numbers. Can't a freak just memorize this?

Avante
02-25-2018, 11:17 PM
Of course it does not interest you now. Because now you have proven you don't understand it. But the fun exposing you had no idea what acceleration even means and using terms from your track sources that were clueless or flat out wrong... It was a laugher. If it can't be memorized.....sheesh~~~~~~~ it ain't worth knowing. Avante plays checkers, sees a situation on the board he has never seen before, and quits thoroughly exasperated. Must be strange.

(3.345 X 4.65456 X 11.222223) + 7.84545454 = I give up. This is a new combination of numbers. Can't a freak just memorize this?

Wrong as usual.

Acceleration is a change of velocity. Yep, common sense. And to try and make sprinting out to be some real complex ordeal, why? I ran all thru school, and never needed to do anything but work on my start and that speed endurance which is sprinting. To get all wacked out over that silly shit you talked about is stupid and simply not needed.

One more time stupid.

Reaction to the gun...ACCELERATE...until ya transition into your topend/max velocity, now it's maintain/sustain as much of that MV as possible as long as ya can, then here comes that decelleration phase. There it is stupid, that is sprinting. Those who can dellerate the slowest meaning a larger % of the race is ran at MV are the ones who wins these races.

Dude, try talking motion, lanes, and all that silly shit to anyone, yep.....BORING~~~~~ Knowing the sport, as in the athletes, the meets, the records, that
is why people get into the sport ya dumb fuck, ok?

I can talk the who, what, where and when on a whole other level than anyone else, the interesting aspects of the sport.

You know nothing about the sport. Ya just Googled some silly shit nobody cares about.

pgardn
02-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Wrong as usual.

Acceleration is a change of velocity. Yep, common sense. And to try and make sprinting out to be some real complex ordeal, why? I ran all thru school, and never needed to do anything but work on my start and that speed endurance which is sprinting. To get all wacked out over that silly shit you talked about is stupid and simply not needed.

One more time stupid.

Reaction to the gun...ACCELERATE...until ya transition into your topend/max velocity, now it's maintain/sustain as much of that MV as possible as long as ya can, then here comes that decelleration phase. There it is stupid, that is sprinting. Those who can dellerate the slowest meaning a larger % of the race is ran at MV are the ones who wins these races.

Dude, try talking motion, lanes, and all that silly shit to anyone, yep.....BORING~~~~~ Knowing the sport, as in the athletes, the meets, the records, that
is why people get into the sport ya dumb fuck, ok?

I can talk the who, what, where and when on a whole other level than anyone else, the interesting aspects of the sport.

You know nothing about the sport. Ya just Googled some silly shit nobody cares about.

I goggled nothing. Ask me anything concerning acceleration you want. My track coach understood the physics of running you dolt. He was the real deal.

Deceleration is acceleration you dolt. It is change in direction, speed or direction and speed. You never ever under stood this. So which way is the overall force the runner must exert running a constant speed around any curve? Because some dudes like to run shorter but more curved turns than longer less curved turns. The distances run while turning are different for the 200 m. Most guys like the combination of the middle, a less radical turn but less distance,compared to the curve than the outside lane, in which the change in direction less radical. They also have the advantage of seeing the competition better.

You know nothing you just run. And that guy that beat you by 0.1s, that was me.
Do you want your clock cleaned again? Keep posting.

Avante
02-25-2018, 11:49 PM
I goggled nothing. Ask me anything concerning acceleration you want. My track coach understood the physics of running you dolt. He was the real deal.

Deceleration is acceleration you dolt. It is change in direction, speed or direction and speed. You never ever under stood this. So which way is the overall force the runner must exert running a constant speed around any curve? Because some dudes like to run shorter but more curved turns than longer less curved turns. The distances run while turning are different for the 200 m. Most guys like the combination of the middle, a less radical turn but less distance,compared to the curve than the outside lane, in which the change in direction less radical. They also have the advantage of seeing the competition better.

You know nothing you just run. And that guy that beat you by 0.1s, that was me.
Do you want your clock cleaned again? Keep posting.

Wrong as usual.

Stupid, there comes a time in any race where a sprinter is no longer in the ACCELLERATION phase ya dumb fuck. YES....sprinters do reach their TOPEND/MAX VELOCITY phase, ok? And no decelleration is not acceleration, that says it all about your...DUH. If you think slowing down is accellerating, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, YES YES YES running the curve of the 200, is a lane 4/5 thing, who doesn't get this ya dumb fuck?

And.....you can't talk the sport at all, you know nothing about the athletes involved, the records, the meets.

Stupid, no sprinter can run all out past 65/70m, ok? So at that point it's all about............SPEED ENDURANCE....ok dummy, if a can can hold on to a large % of that TOPEND, guess what? And......don't tell me ya dumb fuck that DEcellerating is accellerating, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pgardn
02-26-2018, 12:02 AM
Wrong as usual.

Stupid, there comes a time in any race where a sprinter is no longer in the ACCELLERATION phase ya dumb fuck. YES....sprinters do reach their TOPEND/MAX VELOCITY phase, ok? And no decelleration is not acceleration, that says it all about your...DUH. If you think slowing down is accellerating, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid, YES YES YES running the curve of the 200, is a lane 4/5 thing, who doesn't get this ya dumb fuck?

And.....you can't talk the sport at all, you know nothing about the athletes involved, the records, the meets.

Stupid, no sprinter can run all out past 65/70m, ok? So at that point it's all about............SPEED ENDURANCE....ok dummy, if a can can hold on to a large % of that TOPEND, guess what? And......don't tell me ya dumb fuck that DEcellerating is accellerating, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You idiot. The ONLY TIME you are in the non acceleration stage is when you are running in a straight line at a constant speed. If you are slowing down you are accelerating. Acceleration is ANY change in speed, direction or both. The problem is you are using the Internet for all your knowledge and don't know what acceleration means. Google acceleration fat head.

Damn there are a ton of cobwebs to clean.

Avante
02-26-2018, 01:25 AM
You idiot. The ONLY TIME you are in the non acceleration stage is when you are running in a straight line at a constant speed. If you are slowing down you are accelerating. Acceleration is ANY change in speed, direction or both. The problem is you are using the Internet for all your knowledge and don't know what acceleration means. Google acceleration fat head.

Damn there are a ton of cobwebs to clean.

Stupid, when talk sprinting....SPRINTING....once a sprinter is losing velocity it's called.....DE-CELERATING....ok idiot?

Stupid, I'm not like you I don't need Google to talk sprinting.

BUT....since all ya understand is Google.

Deceleration Phase

The last phase is categorized by a decrease in sprinting speed, usually occurring between the 80 and 100-meter mark in top sprinters. Velocity begins to decrease on a scale of .5 to 1.5 meters per second and is caused by central and peripheral fatigue. The decrease in speed is mainly caused by a decrease in stride frequency, as stride length and ground contact time is increased when compared to the third sprinting phase.

Dude, why is it ya can't talk about anything other than that silliness? Yep, ya don't know shit about the sprt.

Stupid, I just got back from debating who needs to run on the USA 4x1 team and what order, so what is your take?

Stupid....reaction to the gun.....accelerate....transition to topend/max velocity....sustain/maintain....decelerate. Those who can maintain a larger % of MV have the advantage, yep...they DECELERATE at a slower rate,

Dude, are you just retarded?

Go to any forum that talks sprinting and try and sell there is no deceleration phase in sprinting, ok stupid?

Tom Tellez is a legendary sprint coach.

Reaction Time (1%)
Block Clearance (5%)
Speed of Efficient Acceleration (64%)
Maintenance of Maximum Velocity (18%)
Lessened Degree of Deceleration (12%)

Stupid, you don't have a clue do ya?

Have some more ya fucking idiot.

The reaction time of good athletes is short, but it does not correlate with performance levels. Sprint technique has been well analysed during acceleration, constant velocity and**** deceleration***** of the velocity curve. At the beginning of the sprint run, it is important to produce great force/ power and generate high velocity in the block and acceleration phases. During the constant-speed phase, the events immediately before and during the braking phase are important in increasing explosive force/power and efficiency of movement in the propulsion phase. There are no research results available regarding force production in the ******sprint-deceleration phase******. The EMG activity pattern of the main sprint muscles is described in the literature, but there is a need for research with highly skilled sprinters to better understand the simultaneous operation of many muscles. Skeletal muscle fibre characteristics are related to the selection of talent and the training-induced effects in sprint running.

Avante
02-26-2018, 02:23 AM
No end to it. Here ya go moron.

Googled.

There’s long been a maxim in sprinting that the best runners aren’t actually hitting the highest speeds, they’re just slowing down slower than the other runners. Every Olympics, major publications tell this story (http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-science-behind-sprinter-usain-bolts-speed-1469737175). For the most part, it isn’t true.

I’ve plotted velocity curves for many of Usain Bolt’s biggest races using data from the International Association of Athletics Federations, the governing body for track and field, and I’ve plotted his competitors as well. It is true that sprinters hit top speeds somewhere between 60 and 80 meters in the 100-meter dash and then start slowing down. But that has nothing to do with why Bolt wins.

When he set the 100-meter world record in Berlin in 2009 (http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/fivering_circus/2016/08/usain_bolt_won_the_100_meter_dash_at_the_rio_olymp ics_where_does_it_rank.html), covering that distance in 9.58 seconds, Bolt**** decelerated *****at nearly precisely the same proportional rate as American sprinter Tyson Gay, who finished in second place. Bolt, though, hit a much higher top speed, so he was coming down from a higher high. In fact, he covered the ground from 60 to 80 meters in 1.61 seconds, the fastest time ever recorded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pay attention

Usain Bolt spent years running the 200m before he ever rn a 100m. His training for that distance and his 6-5 stride are unusual for a 100m sprinter. So.....he doesn't hit his max velocity until later than other sprinters, more 80ish than 60ish................ya with me stupid?.,......so his DECELERATION phase is shorter, see how that works stupid? He spends less time in that phase, meaning....................now think stupid.

Fabbs
03-06-2018, 10:27 AM

Does it feel liberating to come out with this truth?
What good inspiration do you think moved you?
How did and do the other 3 feel about your posting this?

Avante
03-06-2018, 10:09 PM
Does it feel liberating to come out with this truth?
What good inspiration do you think moved you?
How did and do the other 3 feel about your posting this?

I can't believe this hadn't been figured out by now, how could one guy know all this stuff? It's a combined effort and that should be real obvious.

This computer is never shut down, so we all take turns doing our Avante trip, yep, funny and entertaining. Yes we do try and out do one another so we do have competition. Glen is the cat who came up with the Olongapo story, he totally nailed it. Major props.

Roy is the track guru, I'm the music man, Leroy knows football.

We all agreed it really wouldn't matter anymore if we spilled the beans, we could use something different to kick around.

This is the only place we play this Avante bit at, everywhere else we take seriously.

The real kicker is when friends drop in and watch us in action, yep, smiles all around.