PDA

View Full Version : NYT: Trump Says 15K Haitian Immigrants "All Have Aids"

DMX7
12-23-2017, 02:06 PM
Oh you can't make this shit up... And he reportedly says the Africans won't go back to their "huts".

NY TIMES:

Five months before, Mr. Trump had dispatched federal officers to the nation’s airports to stop travelers from several Muslim countries from entering the United States in a dramatic demonstration of how he would deliver on his campaign promise to fortify the nation’s borders.

But so many foreigners had flooded into the country since January, he vented to his national security team, that it was making a mockery of his pledge. Friends were calling to say he looked like a fool, Mr. Trump said.

According to six officials who attended or were briefed about the meeting, Mr. Trump then began reading aloud from the document, which his domestic policy adviser, Stephen Miller, had given him just before the meeting. The document listed how many immigrants had received visas to enter the United States in 2017.

More than 2,500 were from Afghanistan, a terrorist haven, the president complained.

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

boutons_deux
12-23-2017, 02:08 PM
America the beautiful, as approved by Trash's racist loser ignorant voters

boutons_deux
12-23-2017, 02:09 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/us/politics/trump-immigration.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

DMX7
12-23-2017, 02:11 PM
I used to think the accusation that he was a racist was not fair but this is the last straw for me... I truly believe the guy is a flat out racist. It's disgusting.

Chris
12-23-2017, 03:03 PM
“General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims. It’s both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous ‘sources’ anyway.” -The Huck

Looks like fake news folks. I'm sure boots got a chubby though :lol

koriwhat
12-23-2017, 04:55 PM
pussification of the USA...

boutons_deux
12-23-2017, 09:03 PM
I used to think the accusation that he was a racist was not fair but this is the last straw for me... I truly believe the guy is a flat out racist. It's disgusting.

people who know him a long time say he's always been a racist, which is OK with racist America

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 12:30 AM
Oh you can't make this shit up... And he reportedly says the Africans won't go back to their "huts".

But the NYT can, which is why they always have to cite "unnamed sources"

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 12:33 AM
Trump keeping the riff raff out.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 12:38 AM
Trump keeping the riff raff out.But he's not, according to him. That's what he's complaining about.

DMC
12-24-2017, 12:44 AM
people who know him a long time say he's always been a racist, which is OK with racist America

You think he's as racist as you?

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 12:53 AM
But he's not, according to him. That's what he's complaining about.

Okay. Liberals letting the riff raff in, then.

Th'Pusher
12-24-2017, 12:53 AM
You think he's as racist as you?

Do you deny being a racist?

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 12:57 AM
Okay. Liberals letting the riff raff in, then.:lol who is president?

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 01:10 AM
:lol who is president?

Oh, so you're suddenly saying the president has that outright power?

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:13 AM
Oh, so you're suddenly saying the president has that outright power?:lol Who controls congress?

Blake
12-24-2017, 01:22 AM
Looks like fake news folks. I'm sure boots got a chubby though :lol

It's a sadly believable story

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 01:22 AM
:lol Who controls congress?

So, now it's Congress's job? I wish you'd pick one, bro, and stick to it.

Chris
12-24-2017, 01:23 AM
It's a sadly believable story

Only thing sad is you believe it.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:25 AM
So, now it's Congress's job? I wish you'd pick one, bro, and stick to it.:lol Trump and the congressional Republicans are in control of the US government.

OK, which liberals are you talking about letting them in?

We'll compare notes.

Don't puss out again.

Chris
12-24-2017, 01:30 AM
Pav squirmin like a vermin :lol

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:31 AM
Pav squirmin like a vermin :lol:lol you're acting like Trump can't affect immigration through his orders and Congress can't pass laws about it. Do you guys know anything?

DMC
12-24-2017, 01:32 AM
Do you deny being a racist?

Categorically.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 01:33 AM
:lol Trump and the congressional Republicans are in control of the US government.

OK, which liberals are you talking about letting them in?

We'll compare notes.

Don't puss out again.

Who wants immigrants more, liberals or conservatives?

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:35 AM
Who wants immigrants more, liberals or conservatives?You didn't answer the question.

Which liberals are you talking about letting them in?

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 01:39 AM
You didn't answer the question.

I'm talking about platforms. It's a simple concept; but if you want to run from it, then noted.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:44 AM
I'm talking about platforms. It's a simple concept; but if you want to run from it, then noted.I'm asking you a simple direct question that I asked you first. It's a simple concept; but if you want to run from it, then noted.

I told you not to puss out.

You pussed out.

Noted.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 01:55 AM
I'm asking you a simple direct question that I asked you first. It's a simple concept; but if you want to run from it, then noted.

I told you not to puss out.

You pussed out.

Noted.

I'm not interested in going into the retard hole with you. Show me the posts of anti-immigrant posts on here by liberals. Then show me the ones by conservatives. It'll be zero to uncountable. But nice try on trying to drag me into your retard den all the same.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 01:57 AM
I'm not interested in going into the retard hole with you. Show me the posts of anti-immigrant posts on here by liberals. Then show me the ones by conservatives. It'll be zero to uncountable. But nice try on trying to drag me into your retard den all the same.Show me who controls the US government.

It's not difficult.

For most people.

:lol

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 02:29 AM
Show me who controls the US government.

It's not difficult.

For most people.

Who wants to let the riff raff in? Liberals or conservatives?

Simple stuff. Don't need to go into your retard den to grasp this.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 02:31 AM
Who wants to let the riff raff in? Liberals or conservatives?

Simple stuff. Don't need to go into your retard den to grasp this.Who is in control of the government that is currently letting them in?

Simple stuff.

For most people.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 02:42 AM
Who is in control of the government that is currently letting them in?

Simple stuff.

For most people.

You were spiking the football when the liberal judges came a battling Trump on immigration.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 03:35 AM
You were spiking the football when the liberal judges came a battling Trump on immigration.Travel is not immigration.

Damn, another L for you.

I'll spike the football on that one.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 03:40 AM
Travel is not immigration.

Damn, another L for you.

So, you want to keep the riff raff out?

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 03:42 AM
So, you want to keep the riff raff out?Define the riff-raff you're talking about wanting to keep out.

Be very specific.

Don't take another L out of stupidity or cowardice.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 03:46 AM
:cry Define riff raff :cry

The lowlifes / welfare leaches coming from other countries.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 03:49 AM
The lowlifes / welfare leaches coming from other countries.Not specific enough tbh. If you want to have a serious conversation, you're going to have to be serious.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 03:51 AM
Not specific enough tbh. If you want to have a serious conversation, you're going to have to be serious.

:lmao Look at you run.

It doesn't matter, though. I already check mated you umpteen posts ago.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 03:53 AM
:lmao Look at you run.I'm right here.

It doesn't matter, though. I already check mated you umpteen posts ago.Nope. You took the L very hard. You don't even know who runs the government.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 03:59 AM
I'm right here.

Nope. You took the L very hard. You don't even know who runs the government.

Check mate all ready went down, bro.

I'm not interested in going into the retard hole with you. Show me the posts of anti-immigrant posts on here by liberals. Then show me the ones by conservatives. It'll be zero to uncountable. But nice try on trying to drag me into your retard den all the same.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 04:11 AM
This came first.
:lol who is president?

:lol Who controls congress?

Just be a gracious loser for once.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 04:12 AM
And lest we forget:

Travel is not immigration.

Damn, another L for you.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:15 AM
This came first.

Just be a gracious loser for once.

Yes, you did make lame arguments about why/how the riff raff get/got here. Then this happened:

https://images.chesscomfiles.com/uploads/v1/article/13636.2aef028b.630x354o.ed279702322a.png

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 04:22 AM
Yes, you did make lame arguments about why/how the riff raff get/got here. Then this happened:

https://images.chesscomfiles.com/uploads/v1/article/13636.2aef028b.630x354o.ed279702322a.png:lol You're taking this L particularly hard.

Sorry.

Maybe try not being so terrible at this.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:24 AM
:lol You're taking this L particularly hard.

Sorry.

Maybe try not being so terrible at this.

You can be denial about your checkmate wall you want, bruh.

Pavlov
12-24-2017, 04:25 AM
You can be denial about your checkmate wall you want, bruh.You can type "bruh" when you're angry all you want.

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 04:28 AM
:cry Can't I get a W just once! :cry

:lmao

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 07:34 AM
Spurtacular gonna catch aids in his eyes with all the jizz he taking. Maybe we shouldn't let that lowlife riff raft in.

Th'Pusher
12-24-2017, 09:37 AM
Categorically.

Change your avatar back to the monkey dribbling the basketball.

hater
12-24-2017, 09:42 AM
Lol fake news
Lol another “leak” with no source

Dumb

AaronY
12-24-2017, 10:01 AM
Well they can back to Africa if they don't like it!

DMC
12-24-2017, 12:25 PM

Change your avatar back to the monkey dribbling the basketball.

Why?

Monkey ball has nothing to do with being black. It's a play style, like "lob city".

If you came to a basketball forum to actually talk basketball you'd know that.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 01:33 PM

DMC
12-24-2017, 01:36 PM

You sure he doesn't post here?

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 01:40 PM
You sure he doesn't post here?

Get back to your hamster wheel.

DMC
12-24-2017, 01:45 PM
Get back to your hamster wheel.

Hurry, someone tweeting something, Boutons 2.0 to the chopper!

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 01:55 PM
Hurry, someone tweeting something, Boutons 2.0 to the chopper!

Post #31

DMC
12-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Post #31

Just ^ that alt has over 300 posts in 1 week.

djohn2oo8
12-24-2017, 03:24 PM
Just ^ that alt has over 300 posts in 1 week.
Old man mad!!

DMC
12-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Old man mad!!

Good talk.

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Mark Celibate
12-24-2017, 03:49 PM
(((Anonymous sources say)))

that said, let’s not pretend that it isn’t somewhat true, that’s what makes it believable

ducks
12-24-2017, 04:03 PM
New York Times lies all the time been proven over and over again

Spurtacular
12-24-2017, 09:09 PM

that said, let’s not pretend that it isn’t somewhat true, that’s what makes it believable

But who cares that it is true? Every politician worth his salt goes savage behind closed doors. The NYT is just making themselves sheepish by being a gossip rag.

DMC
12-24-2017, 09:53 PM

That's why I asked if Trump posts here. It's something most here would say, then they get all sideways because the POTUS reportedly said it.

:cry we want a real person to lead! Tired of politicians!
:cry the POTUS is acting too much like a real person, needs to be more PRESIDENTIAL!!! (i.e. politician like)

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2017, 10:47 PM
AIDS aside, you can scour the earth and never find a more useless people than Haitians. Anyone who's lived in a city with a large Haitian population can tell you they are extremely dim, collectively aloof, and lazy. The language makes your ears bleed and their food looks and reeks of shit. They serve no purpose other than hurricane/earthquake bait, and they are incomparable reservoirs of infection.

Assuming all Haitian immigrants have HIV is just sound public health practice, imo...ffs the origin of the AIDS epidemic in the United States lies with two demographics, one of which being Haitian immigrants. Chumpdumper can elaborate on the other demographic.

Blake
12-25-2017, 12:00 AM
That's why I asked if Trump posts here. It's something most here would say, then they get all sideways because the POTUS reportedly said it.

:cry the POTUS is acting too much like a real person, needs to be more PRESIDENTIAL!!! (i.e. politician like)

Oh a strawman. Nice work.

DMC
12-25-2017, 03:53 AM

You don't understand half the logical debate fallacies you accuse others of using, especially since this isn't a debate, there were no premises that I responded to, and you're clueless.

Spurtacular
12-25-2017, 03:56 AM

You don't understand half the logical debate fallacies you accuse others of using, especially since this isn't a debate, there were no premises that I responded to, and you're clueless.
AaronY

:lmao "nother level"

Blake
12-26-2017, 01:05 PM

unless you can point to who "they" is that said that, it's a text book strawman you're bullying.

Mark Celibate
12-26-2017, 02:55 PM
unless you can point to who "they" is that said that, it's a text book strawman you're bullying.
Don’t trip over the camera man when you get back up and re-emerge from the first row

koriwhat
12-26-2017, 03:18 PM
haha loser HRC/bernie dipshits love fake news!

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-26-2017, 03:25 PM
haha loser HRC/bernie dipshits love fake news!

What is your definition of fake news, picklebreath?

DMC
12-26-2017, 03:26 PM

Like I said, you don't understand the terms you use.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

Since I was clarifying why I said "does Trump post here", who is the opponent, what is the argument and how am I attempting to refute it?

Eagerly awaiting your one liner, "whatever" retort.

koriwhat
12-26-2017, 03:27 PM
What is your definition of fake news, picklebreath?

dipshit like you read that bs daily... that's the def.

btw, if i don't eat pickles then how exactly do i have picklebreath? lame fucking name calling by lame fucking stupid ass trolls like yourself you stupid fuck.

spurraider21
12-26-2017, 03:28 PM

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

Since I was clarifying why I said "does Trump post here", who is the opponent, what is the argument and how am I attempting to refute it?

Koriwhat's calf tats
12-26-2017, 03:29 PM
dipshit like you read that bs daily... that's the def.

btw, if i don't eat pickles then how exactly do i have picklebreath? lame fucking name calling by lame fucking stupid ass trolls like yourself you stupid fuck.

You still didn't give your definition. Picklebreath.

Blake
12-26-2017, 04:38 PM

Exactly. Who is the opponent? Who is "they" you were trying to bully?

It's real simple, dumbass.

DMC
12-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Your post
Obtuse and pointless.

There's no strawman.

Blake
12-26-2017, 04:48 PM
:lol it's text book strawman, dumbass.

DMC
12-26-2017, 04:50 PM
Exactly. Who is the opponent? Who is "they" you were trying to bully?

It's real simple, dumbass.

The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern of argument:

Person 1 asserts proposition X.
Person 2 argues against a superficially similar proposition Y, falsely, as if an argument against Y were an argument against X.
This reasoning is a fallacy of relevance: it fails to address the proposition in question by misrepresenting the opposing position.

No person 2 = no strawman

No argument = no strawman

Fuck, you'd think a law degree would at least cover that.

DMC
12-26-2017, 04:52 PM
:lol it's text book strawman, dumbass.

Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[3]

spurraider21
12-26-2017, 04:55 PM
The straw man fallacy occurs in the following pattern of argument:

Person 1 asserts proposition X.
Person 2 argues against a superficially similar proposition Y, falsely, as if an argument against Y were an argument against X.
This reasoning is a fallacy of relevance: it fails to address the proposition in question by misrepresenting the opposing position.

No person 2 = no strawman

No argument = no strawman
you are inventing argument x and attributing that argument to "most here" only to then ridicule that position that "most here" supposedly take

Fuck, you'd think a law degree would at least cover that.
why would you think that? do you know what goes into a law degree?

DMC
12-26-2017, 05:36 PM
you are inventing argument x and attributing that argument to "most here" only to then ridicule that position that "most here" supposedly take

why would you think that? do you know what goes into a law degree?

I wasn't ridiculing the position that most here take.

The two :cry comments were not even related to the comment about "most here".

So where would the strawman come in?

Hopefully some philosophy goes into your JD

I could find you dozens of threads here with people saying more outlandish shit about every nationality than the POTUS said.

People claim to abhor politicians but then they cry for one when they get a real person.

Trump is a real person. Maybe he's a real dickhead, but you don't have to wonder what he's really thinking and doing.

Blake
12-26-2017, 08:14 PM
Lol walls of text.

It's pretty simple: who is "they"?

DMX7
12-26-2017, 09:26 PM
But the NYT can, which is why they always have to cite "unnamed sources"

The Times don't always cite unnamed sources. :lol

Take a look at the stories about the sexual assault allegations against Trump and the allegations Trump used to walk-in on teenage beauty pageant contestants while they were still nude and dressing. The Times cites actual accusers by name and perhaps the best source of all... Donald J. Trump.

I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

-Donald J. Trump (speaking in regard to sexual assault)

Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

-Donald J. Trump (speaking in regard to walking-in on teenage beauty pageant contestants while they were nude)

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 09:55 PM
The Times don't always cite unnamed sources. :lol

Take a look at the stories about the sexual assault allegations against Trump and the allegations Trump used to walk-in on teenage beauty pageant contestants while they were still nude and dressing. The Times cites actual accusers by name and perhaps the best source of all... Donald J. Trump.

-Donald J. Trump (speaking in regard to sexual assault)

-Donald J. Trump (speaking in regard to walking-in on teenage beauty pageant contestants while they were nude)

Yea, they cite nobodies over tawdry accusations. If it's something serious, it's gonna be an unnamed source. NYT is a liberal gossip rag.

DMX7
12-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Yea, they cite nobodies over tawdry accusations. If it's something serious, it's gonna be an unnamed source. NYT is a liberal gossip rag.

So Trump is a no one according to you? LMAO :rollin

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 10:07 PM
So Trump is a no one according to you? LMAO :rollin

I was speaking of the "accusers," not your lame narrative built on locker room talk.

Isitjustme?
12-26-2017, 10:09 PM

There's audio of Trump saying that beauty pageant quote. He said it on the Howard Stern show.

Pavlov
12-26-2017, 10:10 PM
I was speaking of the "accusers," not your lame narrative built on locker room talk.
So you're saying Trump is lying?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 10:12 PM
There's audio of Trump saying that beauty pageant quote. He said it on the Howard Stern show.

Yea, I've heard the locker room talk.

DMC
12-26-2017, 10:13 PM
Lol walls of text.

It's pretty simple: who is "they"?

:lol calls it "textbook"
:lol ignores the textbook definition when shown

:lol Blake

DMX7
12-26-2017, 10:13 PM

LMAO "locker room talk"... You sheep. Trump has you fooled hook, line and sinker.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 10:21 PM
LMAO "locker room talk"... You sheep. Trump has you fooled hook, line and sinker.

How fucking stupid is Hillary Clinton of all people trying to play that card? She played into Trump's wheelhouse.

Chris
12-26-2017, 10:26 PM
Crooked Hillary would do anything to win including utilizing the FBI and the DOJ to accuse Trump what she was guilty of doing. Right out the of the Saul Alinksy playbook.

Isitjustme?
12-26-2017, 10:29 PM
Yea, I've heard the locker room talk.

Walking in on naked teenager girls is "locker room talk"?

dabom
12-26-2017, 10:29 PM
Crooked Hillary would do anything to win including utilizing the FBI and the DOJ to accuse Trump what she was guilty of doing. Right out the of the Saul Alinksy playbook.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 10:33 PM
Walking in on naked teenager girls is "locker room talk"?

They're adults in an adult world. Stop it, snowflake.

Isitjustme?
12-26-2017, 10:53 PM
They're adults in an adult world. Stop it, snowflake.

You were a Roy Moore supporter weren't you?

Chris
12-26-2017, 10:59 PM
"naked teenager girls" what a dummy :lol

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 10:59 PM

That's a fucktard pivot; but I called for RM to drop out of the race.

Isitjustme?
12-26-2017, 11:05 PM
"naked teenager girls" what a dummy :lol

Yeah, should be naked teenage girls. good catch there

Can you check this for grammar errors too please?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing?utm_term=.mrq7zyjjZ#.ptoXknllZ

DMX7
12-26-2017, 11:22 PM

So was Trump. They both have the same sick mindset.

Spurtacular
12-26-2017, 11:32 PM
Yeah, should be naked teenage girls. good catch there

Can you check this for grammar errors too please?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing?utm_term=.mrq7zyjjZ#.ptoXknllZ

Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there.

Damn, sucks when you're shit gets contradicted, huh?

Blake
12-26-2017, 11:40 PM
:lol calls it "textbook"
:lol ignores the textbook definition when shown

:lol Blake

Yes, that's the textbook definition I was referring to, dumbass.

Who is the "they" you were trying to bully?

Isitjustme?
12-26-2017, 11:48 PM
Damn, sucks when you're shit gets contradicted, huh?

Lol"did not recall" "do not believe" yeah, you cling to that.

Lol supporting two pedos

djohn2oo8
12-27-2017, 08:39 AM
Lol"did not recall" "do not believe" yeah, you cling to that.

Lol supporting two pedos

thats Pedotacular.

DMC
12-27-2017, 09:55 AM
Yes, that's the textbook definition I was referring to, dumbass.

Who is the "they" you were trying to bully?

Chumpdumper lite trying to bully me in the paint.

Ask 12 more times, don't give up now!

Blake
12-27-2017, 11:21 AM
Chumpdumper lite trying to bully me in the paint.

Ask 12 more times, don't give up now!

:lol getting angry.

Not my fault you don't get it, dumbass

If you can't show who "they" are, then you just propped up a strawman to give a wedgie to. It's really simple. :lol

DMC
12-27-2017, 11:23 AM

It even uses CD's "ur mad" schtick!

Awe... how precious! I want one.

Mark Celibate
12-27-2017, 01:45 PM

If you can't show who "they" are, then you just propped up a strawman to give a wedgie to. It's really simple. :lol

you still have ketchup on your shirt from getting Dudley’d Into the 2nd row

boutons_deux
11-22-2018, 12:28 PM
Haitian immigrants revived America’s turkey town. This Thanksgiving together might be their last.

But Petit-Frere has never set foot in the house. He lives in North Carolina, working at the world’s largest turkey-processing plant, Butterball’s facility in the small town of Mount Olive.

Petit-Frere is one of nearly 59,000 Haitians working under a temporary protected status program created for them after a 2010 earthquake triggered a humanitarian crisis.

Like many of those immigrants, he sends a large portion of his wages home, a critical financial pipeline to an impoverished country where many children bathe in buckets and clean water is sold in bags.

He may not be able to send money home much longer.

President Trump has moved to end the protections for Haitian immigrants, arguing that temporary rules cannot be allowed to remain in place indefinitely.

Along with plans to take away similar protections for certain people from Nicaragua, El Salvador and Sudan,

Trump’s moves would lead to the deportation of 200,000 workers who have more than 200,000 U.S.-born children.
Immigrants and advocacy groups are suing to block the deportations, and both they and the White House await a ruling in federal court.

Some of the Haitians work in big cities such as Miami, but others have

transformed small towns like Mount Olive, which was breathed back to life after 1,500 Haitian immigrants moved to the area in the summer of 2010, lured by the prospect of work at Butterball.

If these workers are sent home, local officials fear it could unwind much of the revival the area has seen in the past eight years.

“If the Haitians and other immigrants suddenly went away, not just in Mount Olive but in eastern North Carolina, agriculture would suffer an amazingly hard blow,” said Charles Brown, the town manager who helped many of them acclimate there.

“They’ve contributed to the economy. They’ve contributed to the labor market.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/haitian-immigrants-revived-americas-turkey-town-this-thanksgiving-together-might-be-their-last/2018/11/20/7cb258d0-e78f-11e8-b8dc-66cca409c180_story.html?utm_term=.dc503d43ef4e&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

To Trash/Miller, Haitians are just fucking knittas, so GTFO of whites-only USA.