AlexJones
12-26-2017, 04:01 PM
You can't even make this stuff up. This Steelers season is bonkers

Raven
12-26-2017, 04:55 PM
hehehehehheehehhe

monosylab1k
12-26-2017, 07:28 PM
I refuse to root for this guy under any circumstances. He’s a dirty lowlife thug, and it sucks to see the Patriots do this. I refused to root for Derek Fisher when he came to the Mavs, and I won’t root for Harrison either. Hopefully he breaks a leg or tests positive for steroids before he ever puts on a Pats uniform.

Robz4000
12-26-2017, 08:18 PM
I refuse to root for this guy under any circumstances. He’s a dirty lowlife thug, and it sucks to see the Patriots do this. I refused to root for Derek Fisher when he came to the Mavs, and I won’t root for Harrison either. Hopefully he breaks a leg or tests positive for steroids before he ever puts on a Pats uniform.

What if he pulls a Butler and wins the Pats a SB?

spurraider21
12-26-2017, 08:52 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/Si7woAWqRUbgA/giphy.gif

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 03:31 AM

What's wrong with Derek Fisher?

Will Hunting
12-27-2017, 04:56 AM
What's wrong with Derek Fisher?
Using his daughters eye cancer as a way to get out of his contract and sign with the Lakers was a bullshit move

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 05:10 AM
Using his daughters eye cancer as a way to get out of his contract and sign with the Lakers was a bullshit move

That was my thought at the time. It seemed contrived.

AaronY
01-21-2018, 06:43 PM
Big sack by this guy today tbh

monosylab1k
01-30-2018, 11:18 PM
If the Pats lose, it’s karma for signing this dickbag tbh.