PDA

View Full Version : Dem Rep Steals Woman's Airline Seat And Then Accuses Her Of Racism Despite No Proof

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 03:54 AM
What a f*cking cu*t. You Dems continue with your identity politics. See how far it gets you.

https://www.chron.com/news/politics/article/Woman-accuses-United-of-giving-her-seat-to-Rep-12452258.php
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-jackson-lee-suspects-united-incident-had-racial-tinge/ar-BBHo3VD?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Chris
12-27-2017, 04:21 AM
That woman needs to check her privilege and get to the back of the bus. In this case she got "bumped". #BlackLivesMatterMore

DMC
12-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Sounds like the chick who got bumped to the back actually had a backup plan that fell through, thus she cancelled the next "delayed" leg of her flight and when you do that, standby and upgrades get moved up.

I don't see a story there. Remove skin color and you have every single day in every airport in the USA.

boutons_deux
12-27-2017, 10:14 AM
What do Dems and BLM have to do with this, other than stimulate you KKK assholes into fabricated outrage?

a black AND a woman AND a Dem? :lol

djohn2oo8
12-27-2017, 10:27 AM
What do Dems and BLM have to do with this, other that give stimulate you KKK assholes into fabricated outrage?

Those country bumpkins have never been on a plane.

pgardn
12-27-2017, 10:41 AM
This is called tough luck.

The passenger, whose flight was already delayed, canceled her flight using the United app, the representative said. When she arrived at the ticket counter, she had a paper ticket from when she had checked in but that was no longer valid because she canceled her flight, the representative said.

Read your own shit before putting it up.

boutons_deux
12-27-2017, 10:56 AM

The passenger, whose flight was already delayed, canceled her flight using the United app, the representative said. When she arrived at the ticket counter, she had a paper ticket from when she had checked in but that was no longer valid because she canceled her flight, the representative said.

Since it's evil United and a black Congressperson, I leave room for doubt as to who cancelled.

Did the lady accidentally (fat finger a smartphone) or purposely cancel?

or

did United "cancel" (from an untraceable smartphone using user-spoofing software) to "prefer" / win favor with the Congress person?

In either case, the KKKers here don't have, like always, any case at all, beyond their hate for black people.

pgardn
12-27-2017, 01:15 PM
The thing is when these selfish individual idiots, all colors, claim discrimination, it hurts claims that have merit. So good deal Spurter, when a legit case arises, good luck selling it.

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2017, 02:01 PM
Sheila Jackson Lee is an ignorant kunt.

pgardn
12-27-2017, 02:28 PM
Sheila Jackson Lee is an ignorant kunt.

She might be.

But not due to this nuttier woman's complaining about her seat stealing.

hater
12-27-2017, 03:02 PM
Lol Conservative snowflakes triggered

djohn2oo8
12-27-2017, 03:20 PM
Lol Conservative snowflakes triggered

Imagine if OP was told to get to the back of the bus...

pgardn
12-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Imagine if OP was told to get to the back of the bus...

Oh... I already set him down there.
He missed his stop as well.

Chris
12-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Sheila Jackson Lee’s Long History Of Being An Entitled ‘Queen’

Sheila Jackson Lee has been a congresswoman for over 20 years. However, she acts far more like an arrogant monarch than a humble servant of the people.

The Texas Democrat has regularly abused her power and position to demand and receive special treatment from private companies, demean and harass subordinates, and reap untold benefits of being “The Queen.”

When her abusive behavior comes to light, Jackson Lee often claims her opponents are racist.

Jackson Lee’s most recent abuse of power comes at the expense of teacher Jean-Marie Simon who was allegedly bumped from her first class seat when Jackson-Lee demanded it. Simon was given a voucher for her flight by United and moved to the economy section. On her way to the back of the plane, Simon saw Jackson Lee occupying her seat.

In a Facebook post, Simon says she spoke with a congressman who said Jackson-Lee regularly poaches seats from other passengers.

“I was the last passenger on the plane. A Texas congressman, a nice guy, sat down next to me. He said was glad I had made it on the flight. I showed him my boarding pass with my seat, 1A, printed on it. He said, ‘You know what happened, right? Do you know who’s in your seat?’ I said no. He told me that it was Jackson Lee, a fellow U.S. congresswoman who regularly does this, that this was the third time he personally had watched her bump a passenger.”
In response to the accusation, Jackson-Lee called Simon racist, saying the teacher caused a stir “because I was an African American woman.”

Along with being a teacher, Simon is a celebrated photojournalist who helped document human-rights abuses in the third world.

This is not the first time that Jackson Lee has claimed privilege while flying.

A well-documented report from the beginning of her congressional service shows that Jackson-Lee would regularly demand first class upgrades and throw temper tantrums when she did not get specialty items and treatment.

Once when Continental Airlines did not have a seafood meal option in first class Jackson Lee reportedly had a meltdown saying:

“Don’t you know who I am? I’m Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!”
Daily Mail reporter David Martosko tweeted his experience with Jackson Lee on an airplane flight on Tuesday, saying, “I saw Sheila Jackson-Lee on a domestic flight two years ago. While I was walking back to coach, she was throwing a hissy fit in First Class over why the steward had to gate-check her carry-on. (It was too big to fit in the overhead.) She threw a tantrum worthy of a 3-year-old.”

This is certainly not the first time that Jackson Lee has thrown tantrums when she did not get preferential treatment — and then claimed racism when she received bad press over the incident.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/GettyImages-73644544-620x454.jpg

According to a thorough 2011 Daily Caller report on Jackson Lee’s antics, the congresswoman once allegedly requested to be driven through an area that the Secret Service said was off limits. When the Secret Service stopped Jackson Lee’s vehicle, she claimed it was because the “white” officers were racist. (The officers were Hispanic.)

A former staffer recalls one revealing episode during the height of the financial crisis in the waning months of the Bush administration. Jackson Lee demanded a meeting with a top Treasury aide, even though she did not sit on any of the committees with jurisdiction over financial matters. As her car pulled up outside the Treasury, Jackson Lee told her driver to park directly outside the door. Due to the proximity of the Treasury Department’s headquarters to the White House, Secret Service officers told the driver not to park there. After an argument with the agents, who kept telling the driver to back off, Jackson Lee finally emerged from the building. As the car drove away, a Secret Service van flashed its lights behind them. “Keep driving,” Jackson Lee told her staffer. Ultimately, the driver pulled over in defiance of the boss’s wishes. At this point, Jackson Lee emerged from the car, screaming, “I’m Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee! Who do you think you are?” to a team of Secret Service agents. Jackson Lee accused the “white” agent at the gate of racism, claiming she wouldn’t have to deal with “this stuff” when Barack Obama became president. She then filed a formal complaint with the Secret Service, which prompted an investigation. A Treasury official later explained that the accusation had been dismissed because the agent in question was Hispanic, not white.

In a 1997 visit to NASA, Jackson Lee reportedly asked if the Mars Rover that NASA had landed on the planet had located the American flag planted on the surface. No astronaut has ever been to Mars, and when the embarrassing anecdote was reported, Jackson Lee claimed it was a racist attack.

“You thought you could have fun with a black woman member of the Science Committee,” was her defense in a letter to the editor.

Jackson Lee once tried to close down an entire hallway in her congressional office building so she could have a private meeting with Michael Jackson. According to reports:

One day in March of 2004, Jackson Lee told colleagues on her hall in Rayburn that the corridor would be closed from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to accommodate her visit from Michael Jackson. The House Administration Committee promptly informed her that she had no authority to close a public hallway.

Jackson Lee’s alleged abusive treatment of those around her should come as no surprise to those who have followed her career. The congresswoman reportedly regularly abuses subordinates and staff.

According to accounts from former staffers, Jackson-Lee would berate staffers, calling them names like “You Stupid Motherf***er.”

Those former staffers claim she was physically abusive, threw cell phones at staff and demanded unsafe driving while being chauffeured, which allegedly resulted in at least one car accident. She would reportedly demand staffers go to the market and buy garlic supplements for her at 2AM and would be furious with them if her demands were not met.

“You don’t understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,” she allegedly once told a member of her staff.

dailycaller.com/2017/12/27/sheila-jackson-lees-long-history-of-being-an-entitled-queen/

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 10:03 PM
loldailycaller

sickdsm
12-27-2017, 10:07 PM
Sheila Jackson Lee’s Long History Of Being An Entitled ‘Queen’

Claims of racism dismissed because the alleged racist is not white?

That article is so racist in itself my head hurts.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 10:07 PM

I did read it, fuckhead. That's how I know she showed her screen that showed no cancellation on her end. Maybe you should learn how to fucking read before giving sanctimonious advice.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 10:10 PM
The thing is when these selfish individual idiots, all colors, claim discrimination, it hurts claims that have merit. So good deal Spurter, when a legit case arises, good luck selling it.

WTF are you even talking about?

Are you saying that the congresswoman's claim of racism has merit?

Chris
12-27-2017, 10:58 PM

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:01 PM
946077960959754240Duded melted down with an Obama is a Muslim rant.

Chris
12-27-2017, 11:03 PM
Duded melted down with an Obama is a Muslim rant.

Obviously not, he's still savage as ever.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:05 PM
Obviously not, he's still savage as ever.:lol did you read it?

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:34 PM
Duded melted down with an Obama is a Muslim rant.

And that triggers you why?

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:36 PM
And that triggers you why?It triggered great laughter.

Do you think Obama is a Muslim?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:37 PM
It triggered great laughter.

Do you think Obama is a Muslim?

Yes or no.

I do. I'm pretty sure I've said that, too.

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:38 PM
I do. I'm pretty sure I've said that, too.:lmao

Chris
12-27-2017, 11:38 PM
He ain't no Christian that's for sure.

Spurtacular
12-27-2017, 11:39 PM
:lmao

And this is funny, why?

Pavlov
12-27-2017, 11:40 PM
He ain't no Christian that's for sure.What makes you say this?

And this is funny, why?Because it's just about the stupidest conspiracy theory going.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:29 AM
What makes you say this?

Because it's just about the stupidest conspiracy theory going.

So, is Obama Christian, Muslim, agnostic? What is your contention?

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 12:31 AM
So, is Obama Christian, Muslim, agnostic? What is your contention?Not Muslim.

What is your evidence he is a Muslim?

Th'Pusher
12-28-2017, 12:36 AM
So, is Obama Christian, Muslim, agnostic? What is your contention?

He’s an atheist that pretended to be a Christian to be elected. Pretty obvious if you pay any attention.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:47 AM
Not Muslim.

What is he? Go ahead and make a classification.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 12:47 AM
He’s an atheist that pretended to be a Christian to be elected. Pretty obvious if you pay any attention.
Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Someone has the balls to put forth a simple answer (besides me). :lmao

pgardn
12-28-2017, 01:06 AM
WTF are you even talking about?

Are you saying that the congresswoman's claim of racism has merit?

Dont put up an article about a woman who is apparently an entitled queen that has nothing to do with her being an entitled queen. The other woman fcked up you dumb ass. Showed her screen? Sotfwhat? She cancelled. She tried to play a little game many travelers do when they get delayed and it did not work. So now you give this entitled queen grounds for saying she was harassed by a racemongering nitwit. " she took my picture and stated something to the effect we were racing it up" when the idiot who makes the claim lies about her cancelled seat.

Dumbass...

Now tell us about Jerusalem.

Th'Pusher
12-28-2017, 01:11 AM
Pavlov (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7343)

Someone has the balls to put forth a simple answer (besides me). :lmao

Same thing Donald did. Do you think Donald believes in god?

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 01:12 AM
Dont put up an article about a woman who is apparently an entitled queen that has nothing to do with her being an entitled queen. The other woman fcked up you dumb ass. Showed her screen? Sotfwhat? She cancelled. She tried to play a little game many travelers do when they get delayed and it did not work. So now you give this entitled queen grounds for saying she was harassed by a racemongering nitwit. " she took my picture and stated something to the effect we were racing it up" when the idiot who makes the claim lies about her cancelled seat.

Dumbass...

Now tell us about Jerusalem.

Did you read in the article about how she proved her claim about not canceling?

Yes or no.

How is this woman a racemonger nitwit? What did she do that even regarded race?

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 01:13 AM
Same thing Donald did. Do you think Donald believes in god?

I dunno. I don't believe he is religious though.

Chris
12-28-2017, 01:14 AM
pgardn :lol

pgardn
12-28-2017, 01:21 AM
Did you read in the article about how she proved her claim about not canceling?

Yes or no.

How is this woman a racemonger nitwit? What did she do that even regarded race?

Read the queens story dumbass? Why did she take a picture?
You put up a piece of shit article. Admit it.

pgardn
12-28-2017, 01:22 AM

Excellent Chrissy.
Keep it minimal.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 01:52 AM
Read the queens story dumbass? Why did she take a picture?
You put up a piece of shit article. Admit it.

Taking a picture of the person that stole her seat is racist? Are you fucking retarded?

Chris
12-28-2017, 02:12 AM

Aztecfan03
12-28-2017, 02:38 AM

This is what I think. I think the same about Trump, too.

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 02:48 AM
What is he? Go ahead and make a classification.Already did.

Non-Muslim.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 03:04 AM
Already did.

Non-Muslim.

His actions.

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 03:05 AM
His actions.Which actions?

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 03:11 AM
Which actions?

There are many of them. Do you believe that Obama is a Christian?

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 03:20 AM
There are many of them.Which actions?

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 05:05 AM
Which actions?

Do you believe Obama is a Christian?

Pavlov
12-28-2017, 09:46 AM
Do you believe Obama is a Christian?If you can't think of a single action....

:lol

pgardn
12-28-2017, 10:05 AM
Taking a picture of the person that stole her seat is racist? Are you fucking retarded?

Because the queen says she recognized her you dumbfuck. That is not the tinged racists part Mr. Potatoe head, it's what the queen said the woman said afterward ya misspelling tuber. Fckn read your own stuff and stop the disingenuous crap. With your shitty article you gave your privileged black woman a platform. Nice work.

Idiot...

pgardn
12-28-2017, 10:07 AM

Yeah Chris:cheer

Spurminator
12-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Obama strikes me as agnostic. Same with Bill Clinton and GHWB.

boutons_deux
12-28-2017, 10:19 AM
Hey, you KKKers, this should thrill you

AmeriKKKan Airlines, hell yeah!

Black athletes get kicked off American Airlines flight after being falsely accused of stealing blankets

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/black-athletes-get-kicked-off-american-airlines-flight-after-being-falsely-accused-of-stealing-blankets/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

spurraider21
12-28-2017, 01:32 PM
Derptacular: Hillary's crimes!

What crimes?

Derptacular: I can't name one!

Derptacular: Obama's actions!

What actions?

Derptacular: Liberals plotted to change the spelling of pohtaytoeh in ALL the dictionaries everywhere in a coordinated attempt to make Dan Quayle look bad

koriwhat
12-28-2017, 06:59 PM
lmao sheila jackson-lee... she's double racist and shouldn't she change both her racist last names?

koriwhat
12-28-2017, 07:00 PM
Hey, you KKKers, this should thrill you

AmeriKKKan Airlines, hell yeah!

Black athletes get kicked off American Airlines flight after being falsely accused of stealing blankets

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/black-athletes-get-kicked-off-american-airlines-flight-after-being-falsely-accused-of-stealing-blankets/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

you're so delusional about racism.

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 07:12 PM
Because the queen says she recognized her you dumbfuck. That is not the tinged racists part Mr. Potatoe head, it's what the queen said the woman said afterward ya misspelling tuber. Fckn read your own stuff and stop the disingenuous crap. With your shitty article you gave your privileged black woman a platform. Nice work.

Idiot...

Why are you calling this lady the queen? And how the fuck does recognizing someone make one racist? Are you honestly this fucking stupid?

This "privileged black woman" is getting a platform to show off her racism. What's your fucking point?

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 07:13 PM
Derptacular: Hillary's crimes!

What crimes?

Derptacular: Obama's actions!

What actions?

Derptacular: Liberals plotted to change the spelling of pohtaytoeh in ALL the dictionaries everywhere in a coordinated attempt to make Dan Quayle look bad

Way to carry chump's water, bro, per par.

spurraider21
12-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Way to carry chump's water, bro, per par.
way to prove any of that wrong.

all you have to do is name a clinton crime or an action by obama that shows he's a muslim

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 07:23 PM

all you have to do is name a clinton crime or an action by obama that shows he's a muslim

Buckets and buckets of chump's water. :lmao

koriwhat
12-28-2017, 07:41 PM

the easiest of all... a private server sending confidential emails. whether or not comey put her behind bars is irrelevant. it was a crime and most likely the smallest crime that **** has committed.

obama is shown in muslim garbs, loves iran, and infiltrated our gov't with shithead muslim brotherhood losers. fuck that puto!

spurraider21
12-28-2017, 07:45 PM
the easiest of all... a private server sending confidential emails. whether or not comey put her behind bars is irrelevant. it was a crime and most likely the smallest crime that **** has committed.
koriwhat posts count more than the justice system

obama is shown in muslim garbs
traditional kenyan* garb

loves iran
trump loves israel. is he jewish now?

and infiltrated our gov't with shithead muslim brotherhood losers.
which members of the muslim brotherhood have made their way into our government because of obama?

fuck that puto!
ok. exclamation marks makes it seem super serious though

koriwhat
12-28-2017, 07:50 PM
koriwhat posts count more than the justice system

traditional kenyan* garb

trump loves israel. is he jewish now?

which members of the muslim brotherhood have made their way into our government because of obama?

ok. exclamation marks makes it seem super serious though

bullet point nonsense breakdowns by yours truly, the sjw omnipotent spurraider.

spurraider21
12-28-2017, 07:56 PM
bullet point nonsense breakdowns by yours truly, the sjw omnipotent spurraider.
do you think trump is jewish because he loves israel?

what members of the muslim brotherhood have infiltrated our government because of obama?

Chris
12-28-2017, 07:57 PM
The heart of 21 and Pavlov's final arguments are mostly copypasta from Snopes or meme police so there's really no point in carrying on with either imo. :lol

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 07:59 PM
The heart of 21 and Pavlov's final arguments are mostly copypasta from Snopes or meme police so there's really no point in carrying on with either imo. :lol

:lol I bet that faggot lives on snopes.

spurraider21
12-28-2017, 07:59 PM
the heart of your final arguments are unsourced facebook memes :lol

pgardn
12-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Why are you calling this lady the queen? And how the fuck does recognizing someone make one racist? Are you honestly this fucking stupid?

This "privileged black woman" is getting a platform to show off her racism. What's your fucking point?

My fn point dude, my F'N point is that you put up an article that does exactly the opposite of what you intended.

The only person is saying the recognition is you. The queen black bee is saying she was improperly characterized as a racist by a racist woman who knew who she was AND indicated she was collaborating with a another black, a stewardess, against her (the woman without a valid ticket because she cancelled it). Can you read your own articles? How many times do I have to re explain what YOU put up...

koriwhat
12-28-2017, 08:06 PM
You put up an article that does exactly the opposite of what you intended.

The only person is saying the recognition is you. The queen black bee is saying she was improperly characterized as a racist by a racist woman who knew who she was AND indicated she was collaborating with a black stewardess. Can you read your own articles? How many times do I have to re explain what YOU put up...

fuck that fat slob racist entitled loser lefty pos sob with 2 white privileged last names sjl

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 08:08 PM
My fn point dude, my F'N point is that you put up an article that does exactly the opposite of what you intended.

The only person is saying the recognition is you. The queen black bee is saying she was improperly characterized as a racist by a racist woman who knew who she was AND indicated she was collaborating with a another black, a stewardess, against her (the woman without a valid ticket because she cancelled it. Can you read your own articles? How many times do I have to re explain what YOU put up...

Simon made no race characterizations whatsoever, you fucking putz.

pgardn
12-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Simon made no race characterizations whatsoever, you fucking putz.

Not according to Queen black bee "she thought....

Read it!

Spurtacular
12-28-2017, 08:11 PM
Not according to Queen black bee "she thought....

Read it!

I did read it, asshole. You're calling this lady racist based on the machinations of a p.o.s. congress woman, who has no business bringing the spectral of race into this but is quite racist in her own right.

koriwhat
12-28-2017, 08:13 PM
I did read it, asshole. You're calling this lady racist based on the machinations of a p.o.s. congress woman, who has no business bringing the spectral of race into this but is quite racist in her own right.

that **** sjl is a fat fuck entitled loser and when confronted on her bs she always uses the race card. she's in the wrong yet, race race race. fuck her and her 22 yrs in office. vote her ass out already!

pgardn
12-28-2017, 08:20 PM

No you idiot.
You with your article makes your assertions,based on this incident, totally unclear who is a racist.

This is because what YOUR Fckn article says the queen bee has realized upon reflection... Read it.

Nice catch.

And one of the parties involved has already misrepresented her OWN ticket stupidity. So we are supposed to believe whom based on this article?
Good job!

Spurtacular
12-29-2017, 09:13 AM
No you idiot.
You with your article makes your assertions,based on this incident, totally unclear who is a racist.

This is because what YOUR Fckn article says the queen bee has realized upon reflection... Read it.

Nice catch.

And one of the parties involved has already misrepresented her OWN ticket stupidity. So we are supposed to believe whom based on this article?
Good job!

Am I even supposed to make sense of this rambling rant (not your first one either)? This your white flag?

pgardn
12-29-2017, 09:57 AM
Am I even supposed to make sense of this rambling rant (not your first one either)? This your white flag?

No you are not supposed to.

This is the same crap as your idiocy concerning Jerusalem.
Claim you don't get it.

Your done.

Pavlov
12-29-2017, 03:23 PM
The heart of 21 and Pavlov's final arguments are mostly copypasta from Snopes or meme police so there's really no point in carrying on with either imo. :lolThe heart of your final arguments are always copypasta from fake news and fake memes so there's no point in your doing anything here.

Why do you love to lie?

spurraider21
12-29-2017, 03:26 PM
:lol chris posts photoshopped NBC articles

Pavlov
12-29-2017, 03:27 PM
:lol chris posts photoshopped CBS articles:lmao Even has to make positive articles about Trump into lies.

djohn2oo8
12-29-2017, 03:30 PM
The heart of your final arguments are always copypasta from fake news and fake memes so there's no point in your doing anything here.

Why do you love to lie?

Steve Bannen

ElNono
12-29-2017, 03:31 PM
Sounds like the chick who got bumped to the back actually had a backup plan that fell through, thus she cancelled the next "delayed" leg of her flight and when you do that, standby and upgrades get moved up.

I don't see a story there. Remove skin color and you have every single day in every airport in the USA.

But libcucks!

DMC
12-29-2017, 03:49 PM
But libcucks!

I can't tell from the article who the libcuck really is. If there's foul play, it's at the airline corporate office level, since you cannot assign your own seating in 1st class, or self-upgrade.

People who spend an inordinate amount of time in the air probably understand well the difficulties that something of that magnitude would present. Maybe because she's a congresswoman, but not because she's a she or because of her race.

SpursforSix
12-29-2017, 04:32 PM
Jackson has a history of being a grade A beeyatch. I'm gonna side with the white woman on this one.

According to a thorough 2011 Daily Caller report (https://t.co/4AK8miq8Fa) on Jackson Lee’s antics, the congresswoman once allegedly requested to be driven through an area that the Secret Service said was off limits. When the Secret Service stopped Jackson Lee’s vehicle, she claimed it was because the “white” officers were racist. (The officers were Hispanic.)

Daily Mail reporter David Martosko tweeted his experience with Jackson Lee on an airplane flight on Tuesday, saying, “I saw Sheila Jackson-Lee on a domestic flight two years ago. While I was walking back to coach, she was throwing a hissy fit in First Class over why the steward had to gate-check her carry-on. (It was too big to fit in the overhead.) She threw a tantrum worthy of a 3-year-old.”

In a 1997 visit to NASA, Jackson Lee reportedly asked (https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-constitution-is-400-years-old-and-more-pearls-from-sheila-jackson-lee) if the Mars Rover that NASA had landed on the planet had located the American flag planted on the surface. No astronaut has ever been to Mars, and when the embarrassing anecdote was reported, Jackson Lee claimed it was a racist attack.

“You thought you could have fun with a black woman member of the Science Committee,” was her defense (http://dailycaller.com/2011/03/02/congressional-bosses-from-hell-sheila-jackson-lee/?utm_source=site-share) in a letter to the editor.

A well-documented report (http://www.houstonpress.com/news/the-insider-6570168) from the beginning of her congressional service shows that Jackson-Lee would regularly demand first class upgrades and throw temper tantrums when she did not get specialty items and treatment.

Once when Continental Airlines did not have a seafood meal option in first class Jackson Lee reportedly had a meltdown saying:

“Don’t you know who I am? I’m Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal? I know it was ordered!”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/27/sheila-jackson-lees-long-history-of-being-an-entitled-queen/

Chris
12-29-2017, 04:49 PM
What a nasty woman.

Pavlov
12-29-2017, 04:59 PM
"Uppity" is the word you're looking for.

Chris
12-29-2017, 05:03 PM
A wise woman.

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26168226_351703435239579_9125895906731801043_n.jpg ?oh=d95360f38e92212bc7eae354a5b14ffb&oe=5AC0E17E

SpursforSix
12-29-2017, 05:19 PM
Wonder if she knows she shares her middle and last name with Confederate generals.

Spurtacular
12-29-2017, 05:24 PM
No you are not supposed to.

This is the same crap as your idiocy concerning Jerusalem.
Claim you don't get it.

Your done.

I'm glad you can admit you're not interested in making sound arguments.

The congresswoman is the person who acted racist; you cannot adequately deny that. Rather, you went full retard and accused the person who was screwed out of their seat by that bitch of racism.

Chris
12-29-2017, 05:39 PM

Pavlov
12-29-2017, 05:41 PM
lol "steals"

DMC
12-29-2017, 05:44 PM
What a nasty woman.

She's named after two Confederate generals. You'd think she'd have her name changed.

spurraider21
12-29-2017, 06:13 PM
A wise woman.

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26168226_351703435239579_9125895906731801043_n.jpg ?oh=d95360f38e92212bc7eae354a5b14ffb&oe=5AC0E17E
oh look. chris spreading a fake quote. how original