PDA

View Full Version : Spurs All Star watch...

ElNono
12-31-2017, 01:30 AM
ASG is around the corner, and IMO, LMA is the only worthy candidate for the Spurs.

Will he make it though? There’s a bunch of bigs the NBA is pushing hard like Cousins, Anthony Davis, Griffin (is he hurt?) plus you have some SFs like Melo and KD that will be slotted as ‘bigs’. At least Gobert should be out of the race.

He didn’t deserve it last season, but this season he should really make it. Hopefully he does and gains some confidence. He might even reopen his twitter account, tbh.

The only other concern is the Chinese votes picking somebody like Capella, tbh

SAGirl
12-31-2017, 01:34 AM
heh I am voting LMA every day and MVPKyle :toast I am voting Pau too bc he's been the second best spur and responsible for some beautiful basketball this season.

Lamarcus should make it. Ugly game he may have but he's carried a playoff team. He got voted in while he was in Portland with the same style game so.

BillMc
12-31-2017, 03:24 AM
LMA is a lock. Only question is whether he's a starter or not.

LakerHater
12-31-2017, 03:38 AM
I retweet LMA, Gino, Parker & Kawhi as often as i can!

I also vote them with Kyle.

Spurtacular
12-31-2017, 03:52 AM
LMA should make it; but nothing surprises me in today's faggoty NBA.

ceds
12-31-2017, 03:54 AM
LMA is at peak trade value right now .

shown he can lead a team to a playoff seed as a no.1 option

time to test the market

TXstbobcat
12-31-2017, 12:28 PM

i am predicting that he will make it as a reserve.

phxspurfan
12-31-2017, 02:08 PM
LMA will be a reserve. James, Harden, KD, and Chimpbrook are all starters, for the 5th spot maybe Curry (since he's so popular) or KAT or Jimmy Butler. LMA has a chance too, but wouldn't put it past the league/casuals to sleep on him and have him be 2nd/3rd off the bench. Then perhaps the rest of the bench will be full of gay ass Warriors like Draymond, Klay and Curry if he's not a starter.

Last players at end of bench may be Anthony Davis/Cousins, Jokic, Lillard, PG/Anthony, maaaaybe Eric Gordon

TheDoctor
12-31-2017, 02:55 PM
LMA will be a reserve. James, Harden, KD, and Chimpbrook are all starters, for the 5th spot maybe Curry (since he's so popular) or KAT or Jimmy Butler. LMA has a chance too, but wouldn't put it past the league/casuals to sleep on him and have him be 2nd/3rd off the bench. Then perhaps the rest of the bench will be full of gay ass Warriors like Draymond, Klay and Curry if he's not a starter.

Last players at end of bench may be Anthony Davis/Cousins, Jokic, Lillard, PG/Anthony, maaaaybe Eric Gordon

Remember guys that the NBA changed the All-Star game format for this year. There’s no EAST or WEST teams anymore. Top 2 players (in votes) will be named Captains and they’ll choose their respective teammates from the pool of players voted in no matter the Conference.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-31-2017, 03:04 PM
LMA should be in. Should also be the only All-Star unless they give a spot to Manu.

baseline bum
12-31-2017, 03:16 PM
I'm voting Mills 50.

sananspursfan21
12-31-2017, 04:18 PM
He'll be in there. Average 20+ and you're pretty much a lock..... at least that's how 2K franchise mode works :sombrero:

Strategic
12-31-2017, 04:37 PM
If KL was from LA, NYC or China he would still get in. If Manu has a couple more buzzer beaters, why not.

TD 21
12-31-2017, 04:42 PM
:lol
At all the idiots, fans and media alike, who declared Spurs a team with "one All-Star" because Aldridge wasn't selected last season, as if that automatically meant he wasn't of that caliber anymore. Typical hot take, prisoner of the moment NBA coverage.

West All-Stars . . .

Locks: Curry, Durant, Green, Thompson, Harden, Cousins, Davis, Westbrook, Aldridge.

Likely but not locks due to injury: Paul, Leonard.

Candidates: Jokic, Butler, Towns, George, Lillard.

Eliminated from contention due to injury: Griffin, Conley, Gobert.

LittleCriminal
12-31-2017, 05:12 PM
Delusional player fans voting on Kyle for anything...lol
Trash picking up trash.

sasaint
12-31-2017, 07:06 PM

time to test the market

Either LMA or Kawhi must go.

ducks
12-31-2017, 07:25 PM
Pop should go

Spur|n|Austin
12-31-2017, 07:40 PM
LMA is def a lock. It'd be awesome to see Manu somehow get in, he's been incredible this season so far.

sasaint
12-31-2017, 08:28 PM
Pop should go

Indubitably!

Play Boban
12-31-2017, 08:48 PM
Kobe Leonard is ruining LA’s chances.

phxspurfan
12-31-2017, 10:15 PM
Remember guys that the NBA changed the All-Star game format for this year. There’s no EAST or WEST teams anymore. Top 2 players (in votes) will be named Captains and they’ll choose their respective teammates from the pool of players voted in no matter the Conference.

Oh, right. So one team will consist of LeBron's bromies and the other team of KD's bromies (all warriors no Chimpbrook) and the rest evenly distributed people with no friends

Play Boban
12-31-2017, 10:16 PM
Kobe Leonard should have his All Star Game from last year stripped for his abomination this season.

TheDoctor
01-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Oh, right. So one team will consist of LeBron's bromies and the other team of KD's bromies (all warriors no Chimpbrook) and the rest evenly distributed people with no friends
Exactly. One team will be the Banana Boat F4E for sure.

ceds
01-01-2018, 05:10 AM
Either LMA or Kawhi must go.

Agreed

For me Kawhi is untouchable because he got that MJ / Kobe gene

LMA & Green are the guys i would be shopping now to prepare for our next window in a couple years.

1. LMA's in a contract year player but has shown he can take a team to the playoffs as a no.1 option. So he is at his peak trade value right now
2. Green - He will be useless in 2 years but right now his name is in the conversation about the top 3/D guys. His value also has peaked.

lets see how he performs in the next r/s match-up but i don't have faith in LMA in a series matched up against Green.

Thomas82
01-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Agreed

LMA & Green are the guys i would be shopping now to prepare for our next window in a couple years.

1. LMA's in a contract year player but has shown he can take a team to the playoffs as a no.1 option. So he is at his peak trade value right now
2. Green - He will be useless in 2 years but right now his name is in the conversation about the top 3/D guys. His value also has peaked.

lets see how he performs in the next r/s match-up but i don't have faith in LMA in a series matched up against Green.

Aldridge signed an extension already.

DJR210
01-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Manu deserves the Kobe ASG treatment IMO

DMC
01-01-2018, 12:41 PM
I thought this was about a time piece with a Spurs logo on it.

I realize now that it's about a hypothetical.

sasaint
01-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Agreed

I did not like the LMA acquisition and I still don't really want him on "my" team, however he is more durable than Kawhi. Otoh, I have been a big Kawhi fan since his rookie year. So, I am very torn about Kawhi. His durability is a concern. I wouldn't mind quietly seeing what he could bring in a trade. If it isn't a "king's ransom", then I'd move LMA. I think his value is as high as it will ever be again. I just don't believe this team is going anywhere with both of them. Danny has a pretty decent contract this year. I'd be more interested in packaging LMA with 50Mills to off-load his contract. But I agree, Danny is expendable. (But in the real world beyond ST, we know PATFO won't do anything.)

sasaint
01-01-2018, 03:22 PM

Funny, I think of him more as a deadbolt.

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-01-2018, 04:35 PM

time to test the market

Hold your horses. LMA can't be traded this season.

DPG21920
01-01-2018, 04:42 PM
If anyone is actually voting for anyone other than LMA you are a fool. No Spur besides LMA deserves a vote

SAGirl
01-01-2018, 04:50 PM
If anyone is actually voting for anyone other than LMA you are a fool. No Spur besides LMA deserves a vote
say that for yourself tbh...
we the people vote for whoever we damn please. even write ins. :lol

BillMc
01-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Funny, I think of him more as a deadbolt.
:lol

Well, he does spend a lot of time around the key. (Okay, that was lame.)

YGWHI
01-01-2018, 06:32 PM

I guess fans dont vote for players with good performances or successful seasons. There is a reason why Kobe made his last All-Star.

I vote for LMA because he has been solid this season, I vote for Manu and Pau because its amazing what these 40 y o guys are doing...Sometimes I vote for Parker because he fought like hell in offseason to return, other times I vote for Danny because he tries hard to improve other facets of his game...

And vote for Kawhi. Because I'm a loyal fan who appreciate Spurs' players and don't forget them when they're injured. Also, I'd hate if Zaza gets more votes than him...

How do fans show their love? Voting their favorite players. That's all.

sasaint
01-01-2018, 06:47 PM
I guess fans dont vote for players with good performances or successful seasons. There is a reason why Kobe made his last All-Star.

I vote for LMA because he has been solid this season, I vote for Manu and Pau because its amazing what these 40 y o guys are doing...Sometimes I vote for Parker because he fought like hell in offseason to return, other times I vote for Danny because he tries hard to improve other facets of his game...

And vote for Kawhi. Because I'm a loyal fan who appreciate Spurs' players and don't forget them when they're injured. Also, I'd hate if Zaza gets more votes than him...

How do fans show their love? Voting their favorite players. That's all.

I really don't like the way it is, but since that is the way it is, more power to you. :tu

DPG21920
01-01-2018, 07:01 PM
It’s stupid IMO and the way fans vote is stupid but whatever.

SAGirl
01-01-2018, 07:05 PM
It’s stupid IMO and the way fans vote is stupid but whatever.
one thing is to call the entire thing stupid... it's a stupid game to begin with, the other is calling everyone who doesn't exclusively vote for Lamarcus a fool.

YGWHI
01-01-2018, 07:15 PM
I would find weird that if you can vote a complete roster of your fav team, just vote one player

Also, some players get votes from other league-teams in the same city.
AD and Boogie get RT NBA votes from Saints official site, Harden from Astros and Texans....While our guys just from Rampage and UTSA. I mean, both teams are nice but they're not that big like NFL/MLB teams

In a small market our guys need help...I feel like it's part of my fan's job to help them in these small "stupid" things

UZER
01-01-2018, 07:51 PM
I'm old school so in arena voting was cool. This online retweet voting stuff in ridiculous. So many undeserving players get voted as starters.

DPG21920
01-01-2018, 08:11 PM
one thing is to call the entire thing stupid... it's a stupid game to begin with, the other is calling everyone who doesn't exclusively vote for Lamarcus a fool.

Ya. Anyone who voted for Kobe or other players that don’t deserve it is a fool and complicit in everything wrong with the all-star game.

I’m a huge fan of the nba and think people should take is seriously even if the setup leads them to act a fool. Imagine if your job had a recognition program and you lost out, despite you busting your butt, because they voted for who they “liked” or thought would be hilarious instead of who deserves it.

It’s like when rich people say “I would love to pay more taxes, BUT with how the system is setup I would be foolish to not take advantage of it”. Ya - if you really feel that way, just pay more taxes and quit using the loopholes.

YGWHI
01-01-2018, 08:33 PM
Sorry but a civic duty like paying taxes has nothing to do with love, sports and your favorite team.

YGWHI
01-01-2018, 08:42 PM
There are people that try to rationalize things they can't be..

My girl says I'm an emotionless guy but I cried after Tim's retirement. I dont try to explain/get an answer for everything...

SAGirl
01-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Ya. Anyone who voted for Kobe or other players that don’t deserve it is a fool and complicit in everything wrong with the all-star game.

I’m a huge fan of the nba and think people should take is seriously even if the setup leads them to act a fool. Imagine if your job had a recognition program and you lost out, despite you busting your butt, because they voted for who they “liked” or thought would be hilarious instead of who deserves it.

It’s like when rich people say “I would love to pay more taxes, BUT with how the system is setup I would be foolish to not take advantage of it”. Ya - if you really feel that way, just pay more taxes and quit using the loopholes.
fuck that shit.
Its a game to see whoever you want to see. it's not an all nba selection. The coaches have a vote to balance out the fandom vote.

SAGirl
01-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Sorry but a civic duty like paying taxes has nothing to do with love, sports and your favorite team.
absolutely.
I normally respect DPG even if I don't agree with him.
but this is absolutely a fandom thing with the coach's selection meant to balance things out. This is snot about NBA awards like MVP, DPY etc. this is a game for the fans basically, supposed to be a fun thing, that is why they have fan votes.

DPG21920
01-01-2018, 09:41 PM
The analogy was not about the tax part but using the system as an excuse to do something silly.

It's really simple to me: do you think Kawhi has been a top 12 player this season? If no, you should not vote for him. Do you think Kyle Anderson has been a top 12 player? Same thing.

Just because others do it does not make it right. Especially bugs me when people admit they think it's stupid but then still participate in it.

DPG21920
01-01-2018, 09:46 PM
And by bugs me I mean the 5 minutes I spend thinking about it when I see a thread on ST

SAGirl
01-01-2018, 09:50 PM
I don't care about who you think is worthy of watching. The vote isn't restricted to one player per team. You can vote every single one of your votes from your own team.

It's a fandom vote and I vote for whoever I want to see If not, what is the point of voting? I don't give a damn about what others think.

Lamarcus is the only one who realistically can make it, probably on a coach's vote, which is why the coaches are balanced in to the equation. Fans vote for whomever the hell they please.

If it's a stupid thing then it's just meant to be stupid by design.

if it's a fandom vote is a fandome vote.

DPG21920
01-01-2018, 10:02 PM
We are going in circles. You can feel justified voting for players that don't deserve it. You can acknowledge the system doesn't restrict you and that's fine.

Does not change the fact you're voting for players that don't deserve it and hopefully the NBA strips the power away from fans eventually

SAGirl
01-01-2018, 10:10 PM
We are going in circles. You can feel justified voting for players that don't deserve it. You can acknowledge the system doesn't restrict you and that's fine.

Does not change the fact you're voting for players that don't deserve it and hopefully the NBA strips the power away from fans eventually
deserve it per you.

again its a fandom thing. whoever you want to see is who deserves your vote very simple. you can't objectify something that is subjective. but of course some players have more fans, or come from a popular market or have fanbases that launch campaigns etc. It doesn't seem fair or rational bc the system is meant to allow for fandoms, who are subjective.

SAGirl
01-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Also, I don't give a damn about the warriors and will not give them a single vote. I vote all votes from my team. Ocassionally I feel sympathetic to someone like Lillard and give him my vote bc aside from Manu (on a good night) none of the team's guards really inspire my vote. I don't give a damn about an objective ranking. I am not voting Harden for example etc. This is not about being objective. I vote for whomever I like.

Edit: I have voted Donovan Mitchell too sometimes.

Seventyniner
01-01-2018, 11:08 PM
The primary focus of the league is entertainment and making money. How does taking the vote away from the fans accomplish either of those?

offset formation
01-01-2018, 11:12 PM

Brazil
01-02-2018, 07:24 AM
I should go

fify

if you could die even better

dabom
01-02-2018, 09:05 AM
Kobe was a shit player. Kawhi is still in his fucking prime you dumb fuck. :lmao

SAGirl
01-04-2018, 07:30 PM
Kawhi, Manu and Aldridge getting votes.

.G.
01-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Kawhi doesn’t deserve an all star vote this year.
Aldridge OTOH....

spurraider21
01-04-2018, 08:09 PM
aldridge getting shafted in those polls tbh

YGWHI
01-04-2018, 08:25 PM

Like I've said before in this thread, West froncourt is all about Warriors and New Orleans. Saints official Twitter and FB were very aggressive for their Pro-Bowl players and now are helping the Pels with Boogie and AD.

But it's surprising KD over Curry...I guess all his fake accounts are doing a great job :lol

spurraider21
01-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Like I've said before in this thread, West froncourt is all about Warriors and New Orleans. Saints official Twitter and FB were very aggressive for their Pro-Bowl players and now are helping the Pels with Boogie and AD.

But it's surprising KD over Curry...I guess all his fake accounts are doing a great job :lol
doesnt explain carmelo kawhi and kuzma getting more votes than LMA :lol

BillMc
01-04-2018, 08:29 PM

Yep. Really unjust too.

YGWHI
01-04-2018, 08:39 PM
doesnt explain carmelo kawhi and kuzma getting more votes than LMA :lol

Kuzma plays for a big market like Los Angeles, people there love the kid and his game..

Melo is Melo. You know, this year "Hoodie Melo" getting rating on NBA2K18 as a joke...People think he's funny. Also, Russ PG and Melo had more votes than other stars on teams with better records...

The OK3 is a thing, now.

And Kawhi...Well, it doesn't matter if he plays or not, some Spurs fans are so loyal to their franchise player. After all, Kawhi's SPURS BLOOD.

phxspurfan
01-04-2018, 08:48 PM
Kawhi, Manu and Aldridge getting votes.

lol casuals

ceds
01-04-2018, 09:57 PM
I did not like the LMA acquisition and I still don't really want him on "my" team, however he is more durable than Kawhi. Otoh, I have been a big Kawhi fan since his rookie year. So, I am very torn about Kawhi. His durability is a concern. I wouldn't mind quietly seeing what he could bring in a trade. If it isn't a "king's ransom", then I'd move LMA. I think his value is as high as it will ever be again. I just don't believe this team is going anywhere with both of them. Danny has a pretty decent contract this year. I'd be more interested in packaging LMA with 50Mills to off-load his contract. But I agree, Danny is expendable. (But in the real world beyond ST, we know PATFO won't do anything.)

Hold your horses. LMA can't be traded this season.

I didn't realise lma signed an extension until i looked online a few moments ago..

Can someone explain why we did not wait before extending him?

This seems really fucking stupid.

phxspurfan
01-04-2018, 10:05 PM
I didn't realise lma signed an extension until i looked online a few moments ago..

FO wanted to fill seats. Maybe people weren't re upping season tickets

ElNono
01-04-2018, 10:57 PM
lol @ lolzo

ducks
01-04-2018, 11:42 PM
Parker more Allstar appearance then other point guards on spurs ever

YGWHI
01-05-2018, 12:43 AM
lol @ lolzo

Manu got...42k RTs of a tweet from Spurs official account while the rest of Spurs' players got 2k-5k RTs.

He's our Zaza with all those russian-georgia votes.

42k...How many people live in Argentina? This is just amazing. :tu

DPG21920
01-05-2018, 12:57 AM
This is so dumb lol

tbdog
01-05-2018, 01:05 AM

It is actually one of the most underrated moves of the off season. Guys like Milsap and Griffin got way more money. Even Ibaka got really good money for what he offers. If we don't reup him, we lose him. Besides if we really wanted him out, he has little trade value going into a player option. So we even created trade value. Heck, it worked out. Milsap is having a down year. Griffin has been injured again.

Robz4000
01-05-2018, 01:20 AM
This is so dumb lol

#Manu2LA imo tbh fwiw

Dex
01-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Didn't think Aldridge would get in with the fan vote considering the log jam of talent at the "Forward" position, but 10th is just absolutely outrageous.

Fortunately, if the Spurs maintain a top 3 spot, I have no doubt that the coaches will do the right thing with their vote.

BillMc
01-05-2018, 02:38 AM
Didn't think Aldridge would get in with the fan vote considering the log jam of talent at the "Forward" position, but 10th is just absolutely outrageous.

Fortunately, if the Spurs maintain a top 3 spot, I have no doubt that the coaches will do the right thing with their vote.

This.

ElNono
01-05-2018, 03:52 AM
Manu got...42k RTs of a tweet from Spurs official account while the rest of Spurs' players got 2k-5k RTs.

He's our Zaza with all those russian-georgia votes.

42k...How many people live in Argentina? This is just amazing. :tu

43+ million

Canyonero
01-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Let's get those votes for Manu :bobo

43+ million

Including Uruguay?

UZER
01-05-2018, 07:27 AM
It's stupid to say the Allstar game is for the fans so let them vote, but then have coaches choose the next players to make it. That in itself is contradicting. Either let the fans pick all players, or let the coaches.

I liked the old way where ballots were only cast at the games. It was like a small reward for actually going to the game. Of course there were homer votes, but not the ridiculous spam voting casuals get away with now, especially national players.

I do think the game is for the fans, but the correct players deserve to go.

YGWHI
01-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Let's get those votes for Manu :bobo

:bobo

He's 5th if people keep voting for him like they do now (57k RTs the same tweet this morning is crazy)... he could be #2.

Can you imagine it? 40 years old All Star starter over crazy Russ/drunk Klay/whiny CP3...I would pay to see their crying faces!

PEOPLE PLEASE, JUST DO IT!!!!

Phenomanul
01-05-2018, 10:00 AM
LOL Jimmy Buckets...

Phenomanul
01-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Ginobili routinely makes the list because he is an entertaining player to watch - regardless of age...

Who else on the list other than "Curry from 30 feet" has a move that is unique to them? Manu's "Euro-step" errrrr Manu-step is a thing of beauty - and it's his.

ceds
01-06-2018, 10:54 PM
It is actually one of the most underrated moves of the off season. Guys like Milsap and Griffin got way more money. Even Ibaka got really good money for what he offers. If we don't reup him, we lose him. Besides if we really wanted him out, he has little trade value going into a player option. So we even created trade value. Heck, it worked out. Milsap is having a down year. Griffin has been injured again.

i'm not so sure... His trade value would be way higher then when we were shopping him a few months ago after the playoffs.

By giving him the extension we cant test the market this year.

gambit1990
01-06-2018, 11:05 PM
so... the top x amount of players from each group make up the pool for the captains to draft?

and how is the captain chosen?

where does manu have to rank to be in the draft pool?

SAGirl
01-07-2018, 12:23 AM
I have been voting for kawhi, but in light of this slew of injuries he's had... in all conscience I can't. I don't give a damn about merit as when he is healthy he's definitely a great player, but he hasn't been healthy and frankly now with yet another injury, I'd rather he just sit at home and rest and chillax.

SAGirl
01-18-2018, 06:40 PM

Clipper Nation
01-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Manu getting more fan votes than Frauden :worthy:

Greatest guard in Spurs history.

Leetonidas
01-18-2018, 06:52 PM
Lol at barely above .500 pels have two starters

daslicer
01-18-2018, 07:00 PM
At least Draymond did not get voted in. I'm holding out hope the coaches don't vote him in.

SAGirl
01-18-2018, 07:09 PM

boring looking jerseys... Nike hasn't really been a hit

Silver&Black
01-18-2018, 07:12 PM
Haiti is a shithole.

SAGirl
01-18-2018, 07:20 PM

daslicer
01-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Wow if we were going by fan voting like in previous years then Manu would have gotten in.

ElNono
01-18-2018, 08:31 PM
tbh, I'm checking to see if LMA will unfriend Pop on Facebook if he's not selected...

daslicer
01-19-2018, 12:48 AM
I wonder how Manu was able to get a surge in votes. If you look at the votes from 2 weeks ago he was 6th in votes among guards int he West. I wonder if there was a strong push from Argentina fans.

DMC
01-19-2018, 01:59 AM
This reads like someone stood outside a Walmart and asked random people "have you ever heard of this guy" and if they said "yes", that person gets a vote.

DMC
01-19-2018, 02:03 AM
I wouldn't vote for KL to be in the AS game. Last time he didn't really even want to be out there. He's a baller, not a showman.

BillMc
01-19-2018, 05:29 AM
Lol at barely above .500 pels have two starters

+1 billion. A joke.

Slippy
01-19-2018, 06:04 AM
I wonder how Manu was able to get a surge in votes. If you look at the votes from 2 weeks ago he was 6th in votes among guards int he West. I wonder if there was a strong push from Argentina fans.
Its gotta be the grandpa juice dunks:D

BillMc
01-19-2018, 06:13 AM
Its gotta be the grandpa juice dunks:D
:lol:toast

John B
01-19-2018, 06:48 AM
Last chance fans get to see Manu to pay respects. I hope he gets voted in :bobo

DAF86
01-19-2018, 01:05 PM
Wow if we were going by fan voting like in previous years then Manu would have gotten in.

Fucking crazy. I couldn't belive it when I saw it.

The fucking coaches should get him in, it's what the fans wanted and it would be a nice way to make up for all the times he got snubbed.

DAF86
01-19-2018, 01:06 PM
Last chance fans get to see Manu to pay respects. I hope he gets voted in :bobo

The fans already voted him in. If the all-star game selection would have been like in previous years he would be starting.

kaji157
01-19-2018, 01:10 PM
In reality it was the press who left him out, he didn't receive a single vote from them. All his votes came from the fans and the players. I think that's the recognition he really appreciates, the one that come from those who follow the game with passion, and his peers.

BillMc
01-19-2018, 02:16 PM
When are the reserves announced? LMA better be a lock.

TXstbobcat
01-19-2018, 02:25 PM
When are the reserves announced? LMA better be a lock.

Tuesday 1/23 on TNT.

And yes I agree with you that LMA should be on the all star team.

BillMc
01-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Tuesday 1/23 on TNT.

And yes I agree with you that LMA should be on the all star team.

Thanks bro. :bobo

Proxy
01-19-2018, 03:10 PM
LMA should start over one of the Pelicans

It'd be cool if Kerr brought Manu in, grabbing that 2nd spot in the popular vote was funny

YGWHI
01-19-2018, 07:32 PM

It seems like every argentine athlete was asking fans to vote Manu.

"His fellow Argentina countryman - Lionel Messi - is doing his part to support Manu. The soccer legend took to his Facebook to get the vote out and get Manu to Los Angeles next month."

http://cw35.com/cw-crew/san-antonio-sports/soccer-great-lionel-messi-pushing-for-manu-ginobili-to-make-all-star-squad

If 1 RT =1 vote just this guy gave Manu 83.207...

Manu deserves all the love and respect :tu

TMTTRIO
01-19-2018, 09:00 PM
It seems like every argentine athlete was asking fans to vote Manu.

"His fellow Argentina countryman - Lionel Messi - is doing his part to support Manu. The soccer legend took to his Facebook to get the vote out and get Manu to Los Angeles next month."

http://cw35.com/cw-crew/san-antonio-sports/soccer-great-lionel-messi-pushing-for-manu-ginobili-to-make-all-star-squad

If 1 RT =1 vote just this guy gave Manu 83.207...

Manu deserves all the love and respect :tu

David Robinson was also on his twitter voting and encouraging other fans to vote for Manu too.

YGWHI
01-19-2018, 09:41 PM
David Robinson was also on his twitter voting and encouraging other fans to vote for Manu too.
Nice!