PDA

View Full Version : Trash's Disease of Mental Deterioration

Pages : [1] 2

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 09:49 AM
Trump’s New York Times Interview Is a Portrait of a Man in Cognitive Decline

I don’t care whether Michael Schmidt was tough enough. We’ve got bigger problems.

Trump ... sat down with Michael Schmidt of The New York Times (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-excerpts.html) for what apparently was an open-ended, one-on-one interview.

Schmidt was the conveyor belt for some of the worst attacks on Hillary Rodham Clinton

... emanating from both the New York FBI office and the various congressional committees staffed by people in kangaroo suits. For example, Schmidt’s name was on a shabby story (https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/24/us/politics/inquiry-is-sought-in-hillary-clinton-email-account.html) the Times ran on July 23, 2015 in which it was alleged that a criminal investigation into HRC's famous use of a private email server was being discussed within the Department of Justice. It wasn’t, and the Times’ public editor at the time, the great Margaret Sullivan, later torched the story in a brutal column (https://publiceditor.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/07/27/a-clinton-story-fraught-with-inaccuracies-how-it-happened-and-what-next/).

What Schmidt actually got out of this interview is a far more serious problem for the country. In my view, the interview is

a clinical study of a man in severe cognitive decline, if not the early stages of outright dementia.

Over the past 30 years, I’ve seen my father and all of his siblings slide into the shadows and fog of Alzheimer’s Disease. (The president*'s father developed Alzheimer's (https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/02/17/514583390/as-our-leaders-live-longer-calls-for-presidential-dementia-testing-grow-louder) in his 80s.)

In 1984, Ronald Reagan debated Walter Mondale in Louisville and plainly had no idea where he was.

I hear in the president*’s words my late aunt’s story about how we all walked home from church in the snow one Christmas morning, an event I don’t recall, but that she remembered so vividly that she told the story every time I saw her for the last three years of her life.

In this interview,

the president* is only intermittently coherent.

He talks in semi-sentences and is always groping for something that sounds familiar,

even if it makes no sense whatsoever and even if it blatantly contradicts something he said two minutes earlier.

This is a classic coping mechanism employed when language skills are coming apart.

That’s part of the reason why it’s always “the failing New York Times,” and his 2016 opponent is “Crooked Hillary."

the president* exhibits the kind of stubbornness you see in patients when you try to relieve them of their car keys

—or, as one social worker in rural North Carolina told me, their shotguns.

For example, a discussion on healthcare goes completely off the rails when the president* suddenly recalls that there is a widely held opinion that he knows very little about the issues confronting the nation. So we get this.

But Michael, I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A. :lol

I know the details of health care better than most, better than most. :lol

And if I didn’t, I couldn’t have talked all these people into doing ultimately only to be rejected.

This is more than simple grandiosity. This is someone fighting something happening to him that

he is losing the capacity to understand.

So is this.

We’re going to win another four years for a lot of reasons, most importantly because our country is starting to do well again and we’re being respected again.

But another reason that I’m going to win another four years is because newspapers, television, all forms of media will tank if I’m not there because without me, their ratings are going down the tubes.

Without me, The New York Times will indeed be not the failing New York Times, but the failed New York Times.

So they basically have to let me win.

And eventually, probably six months before the election, they’ll be loving me because they’re saying,

“Please, please, don’t lose Donald Trump.” O.K.

In Ronald Reagan’s second term, we ducked a bullet. I’ve always suspected he was propped up by a lot of people who

a) didn’t trust vice-president George H.W. Bush,

b) found it convenient to have a forgetful president when the subpoenas began to fly, and

c) found it helpful to have a “detached” president when they started running their own agendas—like, say, selling missiles to mullahs.

You’re seeing much the same thing with the congressional Republicans.

They’re operating an ongoing smash-and-grab on all the policy wishes they’ve fondly cultivated since 1981.

Having a president* who may not be all there and, as such, is susceptible to flattery because it reassures him that he actually is makes the heist that much easier.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a14516912/donald-trump-new-york-times-michael-schmidt/

Spurtacular
12-31-2017, 09:55 AM
:lol Liberals so butthurt.

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 10:04 AM
https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Donald-Trump-Drinking-Water-Screen-Capture-800x430.jpg

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 10:09 AM
Top psychiatrist: Mental health professionals are obligated to speak out about Trump

In a book of essays published in October, two dozen psychiatrists and psychologists challenged strictures laid down by their professions' leaders and publicly analyzed Trump's mental state.

"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump" is a recitation of evidence for what they contend is Trump's malignant narcissism, hedonism and sociopathy.

Their consensus has two thrusts:

First, rump is a "clear and present danger to the United States, and to the well-being of its citizens."

And second, as a profession, mental health practitioners are bound by a legal and ethical duty to warn the public of the danger he poses.

in an essay published this week in the New England Journal of Medicine, a psychiatrist and philosopher defends her colleagues' willingness to challenge a decades-old prohibition on the practice of psychiatry in the public square.

Pouncey, a psychiatrist in private practice and a fellow at the Philadelphia College of Physicians, calls these essayists "thoughtful, experienced, well-meaning mental health professionals."

The American Medical Association's ethical standards, by which all physicians are bound, says:

"A physician shall recognize a responsibility to participate in activities contributing to the improvement of the community and the betterment of public health."

To justify mental health professionals' right to express their opinions, then, Trump's mental state need not be so dangerous as to be disabling, or to require his removal from office.

If psychiatrists believe their insights will improve the public's health, she suggested, their public commentary should be welcomed.

"Standards of professional ethics and professionalism change with time and circumstance, and psychiatry's reaction to one misstep in 1964 should not entail another in 2017."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/top-psychiatrist-mental-health-professionals-are-obligated-to-speak-out-about-trump/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

So now Repugs who have elected TWO Presidents who were seriously mentally ill with brain disease, with Alzheimer's, who blatantly declined while in office.

And of course, Repugs elected dubya, who was incurious to blatantly ignorant, easily controlled, guided, duped by smart people like dickhead, etc.

St Ronnie was actually barely functioning, to not functioning, in the last year of his presidency.

And now we have PVL so-called President who watches HOURS of trash TV everyday rather than attending to the crushing, complex work load of the Presidency,

who doesn't fucking READ,

whose staff must reduce complex geopolitics

(if they even care, because AmeriKKKa Empire Uber Alles and all alone in the world is much simpler strategy)

to one page that must mention Trash himself to keep him reading.

And people have noted that years ago, Trash, eg in the Stern interviews, available online, was much more coherent, with longer, sensible sentences.

But as with St Ronnie The Diseased, the Repugs will keep Trash in office, not go 25th Amendment on him, and exploit Trash to sign off on Repug shit because he is mentally ill and easily fooled by sycophantic flattery.

pgardn
12-31-2017, 10:15 AM
So he is mentally incapable due to Alzheimer's

or he is a functional hedonistic, narcissistic, sociopath

Which one is it Boots? You put both these up together?

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 10:21 AM

there is no conflict, either/or.

functional hedonistic, narcissistic, sociopath for his entire life, a psychological condition, compounded by Alzheimer's, a physical condition, in the last decade or so

Spurtacular
12-31-2017, 10:33 AM

He probably goes around stealing first class airline seats from racist blacks. Kinda a crusader like that.

pgardn
12-31-2017, 10:34 AM

functional hedonistic, narcissistic, sociopath for his entire life, a psychological condition, compounded by Alzheimer's, a physical condition, in the last decade or so

Ill go narcissistic and leave it there.

pgardn
12-31-2017, 10:37 AM
He probably goes around stealing first class airline seats from racist blacks. Kinda a crusader like that.

So thats Alzheimers?
I forgot I cancelled my ticket so I'll make as much of a fuss as possible.

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 10:40 AM
Ill go narcissistic and leave it there.

the evidence doesn't agree

pgardn
12-31-2017, 10:49 AM
the evidence doesn't agree

Alzheimers show physical manifestations in the brain.
You got the pictures? Getting old without Alzheimers happens as well.

DarrinS
12-31-2017, 10:50 AM
Boutons going full Joe Scarborough

Th'Pusher
12-31-2017, 10:58 AM
Boutons going full Joe Scarborough

i kinda feel like you were a super fan of Scarborough prior to Trump (who you didn’t support and definitely don’t support now) ;)

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 11:25 AM
Alzheimers show physical manifestations in the brain.
You got the pictures? Getting old without Alzheimers happens as well.

Trash won't release his medical records nor his tax returns.

Alzheimer's or just serious senility in a 71 year old so-called President, the DAILY, repeated evidence of Trash's fucked up brain and psychology tells me and Ms of others, the asshole is unfit to be President.

How will a mentally incompetent Trash react when Mueller or state AGs indict his immediate circle and/or himself?

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 11:37 AM
https://images.dailykos.com/images/450141/large/Screen_Shot_2017-09-18_at_1.15.29_AM.png?1505715727

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 11:44 AM
http://cjonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/slideshow__640x360/public/images/3830686_web1_Gale.jpg?itok=iPUj8cto

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 02:49 PM
Trump Is So Mentally Gone That His Lawyers Are Intentionally Lying To Him About The Russia Investigation

Carl Bernstein said that his White House sources are telling him that

Trump’s lawyers are intentionally lying to him

because he is out of control and

they are trying to keep him from getting impeached for firing Mueller.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/12/31/trump-mentally-lawyers-intentionally-lying-russia-investigation.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

tlongII
12-31-2017, 03:07 PM
What a bunch of horseshit.

pgardn
12-31-2017, 03:07 PM
Trash won't release his medical records nor his tax returns.

Alzheimer's or just serious senility in a 71 year old so-called President, the DAILY, repeated evidence of Trash's fucked up brain and psychology tells me and Ms of others, the asshole is unfit to be President.

How will a mentally incompetent Trash react when Mueller or state AGs indict his immediate circle and/or himself?

This is just a manifestation of the narcissistic part of your diagnosis Dr. Boots.
See how easy this is.

ducks
12-31-2017, 04:41 PM

What was the formers president excuse?

koriwhat
12-31-2017, 04:44 PM

couch doctors. lmao

koriwhat
12-31-2017, 04:45 PM

lmao :tu

pgardn
12-31-2017, 06:18 PM

Excuse for sanity?

Spurtacular
12-31-2017, 07:53 PM
So thats Alzheimers?
I forgot I cancelled my ticket so I'll make as much of a fuss as possible.

Yea, practicing lawyers remember forget they canceled their airline tickets. That's it.

boutons_deux
12-31-2017, 08:27 PM
This is just a manifestation of the narcissistic part of your diagnosis Dr. Boots.
See how easy this is.

bullshit, plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men.

Trash can't speak in sentences, let alone paragraphs, and struggles with a vocabulary of early grade school. His brain is shot.

ducks
12-31-2017, 09:04 PM
Do you read what you post your brain is shot

koriwhat
01-01-2018, 08:55 PM
bullshit, plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men.

Trash can't speak in sentences, let alone paragraphs, and struggles with a vocabulary of early grade school. His brain is shot.

you only wish this was so... lmao!

"plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men." yeah we know, HRC is a huge con and yall got conned but yall didn't win shit for being conned. well yall did, bitterness.

:tu

pgardn
01-01-2018, 10:48 PM

So this has occurred over the last ___ years Dr. Boots? Trump used to speak in full sentences but now he does not?
Lets see your evidence of the progression of this inability.

pgardn
01-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Yea, practicing lawyers remember forget they canceled their airline tickets. That's it.

Practicing lawyers. They are all so honest...
She got thrown the Fk off because she cancelled her reservation. Then she made a fuss and you put up a fail of an article. End of story meathead.

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Practicing lawyers. They are all so honest...
She got thrown the Fk off because she cancelled her reservation. Then she made a fuss and you put up a fail of an article. End of story meathead.

Yea, that's why she showed the reporter the screen showing that no cancellation had occurred.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:08 PM
:lol Liberals so butthurt.

You look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me, it would have been easy and it’s not- as important as these lives are. Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago, he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right. Who would have thought?
But when you look at what is going on with the four prisoners, now it used to be three, now it’s four, but when it was three and even now, I would have said: Its all in the messenger.
Fellas, and it is fellas, because you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it’s going to take them about another 150 years- but the Persian are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, are they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:08 PM
you only wish this was so... lmao!

"plenty of pathological narcissists can speak, even are charismatically articulate, as con men." yeah we know, HRC is a huge con and yall got conned but yall didn't win shit for being conned. well yall did, bitterness.

You look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me, it would have been easy and it’s not- as important as these lives are. Nuclear is so powerful. My uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago, he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right. Who would have thought?
But when you look at what is going on with the four prisoners, now it used to be three, now it’s four, but when it was three and even now, I would have said: Its all in the messenger.
Fellas, and it is fellas, because you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it’s going to take them about another 150 years- but the Persian are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, are they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:09 PM

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:10 PM
We do have a baseline though to evaluate the President. He has been giving interviews for decades.

Watch him in his 40's and 50's and watch him now. The change is startling.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkf9L90tjwA

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O50NvGrOx2k

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6UrD6LKfCk

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Watch them. Tell me that the one at the end is coherent, and just like the earlier ones.

There is an obvious decline.

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 08:53 PM
RandomGuy triggered. :lmao

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 08:55 AM
RandomGuy triggered. :lmao

(shrugs)

Not in any way angry or set off. Made a case for an obvious mental decline.

Ignore it if you want, but it is pretty obvious if you watch him through the years. Don't really see much difference until the last interview.

You might not think having a mentally impaired president is a problem. I guess it gives you something to shoot for, because if he can do it... :lol

DarrinS
01-03-2018, 10:49 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AmusedSecondhandKitty-size_restricted.gif

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 11:20 AM

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 11:51 AM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/many-liberals-say.jpg

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 01:46 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/many-liberals-say.jpg

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/01/trump-cog-decline/54875

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 01:46 PM

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 01:48 PM
But the utility of a standard physical exam—knowing a president’s blood pressure and weight and the like—is meager compared with the value of comprehensive neurologic, psychological, and psychiatric evaluation. These are not part of a standard physical.

Even if they were voluntarily undertaken, there would be no requirement to disclose the results. A president could be actively hallucinating, threatening to launch a nuclear attack based on intelligence he had just obtained from David Bowie, and the medical community could be relegated to speculation from afar.

TeyshaBlue
01-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Watch them. Tell me that the one at the end is coherent, and just like the earlier ones.

There is an obvious decline.

Your degree in Neurology is duly noted.

pgardn
01-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Yea, that's why she showed the reporter the screen showing that no cancellation had occurred.

Yeah the screen the Airline did not have you dweeb.
She cancelled her flight. Get over it. She does not need her rug munched by you.

tlongII
01-04-2018, 12:28 AM
(shrugs)

Not in any way angry or set off. Made a case for an obvious mental decline.

Ignore it if you want, but it is pretty obvious if you watch him through the years. Don't really see much difference until the last interview.

You might not think having a mentally impaired president is a problem. I guess it gives you something to shoot for, because if he can do it... :lol

This is one of the dumbest posts you’ve ever made.

TSA
01-04-2018, 01:25 AM
We do have a baseline though to evaluate the President. He has been giving interviews for decades.

Watch him in his 40's and 50's and watch him now. The change is startling.

One could draw the same conclusions reading your posts pre and post inauguration.

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 03:51 AM
Yeah the screen the Airline did not have you dweeb.
She cancelled her flight. Get over it. She does not need her rug munched by you.

She didn't cancel, bro. They gave her seat away, and a congressman testified it's not the first time.

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 03:52 AM

What does that have to do with something barely more than a year back? You posted this twice in a row too; tell us how it's that important to you.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Your degree in Neurology is duly noted.

(shrugs)

Watch the videos. Don't take anybody's word for it. or not. Dismiss the claim because you don't like it? You should be better than that. either it has something to it or not.

Regardless of whether or not Trump is in the beginning stages of dementia, we probably should allow for a process to periodically have the president evaluated, yes?

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 10:29 AM
This is one of the dumbest posts you’ve ever made.

Why so? Is it possible that any given 74 year old might be in the beginning stages of dementia?

yes or no.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 10:31 AM
What does that have to do with something barely more than a year back? You posted this twice in a row too; tell us how it's that important to you.

It makes a case for periodic evaluation of the president for mental illness. Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically?

TeyshaBlue
01-04-2018, 10:37 AM
(shrugs)

Watch the videos. Don't take anybody's word for it. or not. Dismiss the claim because you don't like it? You should be better than that. either it has something to it or not.

Regardless of whether or not Trump is in the beginning stages of dementia, we probably should allow for a process to periodically have the president evaluated, yes?

Or it could be a case of an incredibly unqualified, may be uniquely unqualified president being overwhelmed by the job and engaging in Panic talking. It's a thing.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Or it could be a case of an incredibly unqualified, may be uniquely unqualified president being overwhelmed by the job and engaging in Panic talking. It's a thing.

Sure. Still, shouldn't we regularly test the person capable of ending human civilization with nuclear weapons for signs of mental instability?

TeyshaBlue
01-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Of course we could. It's a hazardous path though. Who's doing the evaluating and why are the tough spots

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Of course we could. It's a hazardous path though. Who's doing the evaluating and why are the tough spots

I'm not asking about "could". I am asking about "should". Easy enough to pick a team of doctors.

Which is the greater risk? That we might accidentally remove a president, or allow a mentally unstable person to end human civilization?

If the current occupant had a "D" behind his name, I have little doubt that the crowd working so hard to pooh-pooh this would say yes. That alone should give you some pause, although the implications of that are beyond what I am trying to get at here.

boutons_deux
01-04-2018, 11:13 AM
The voluminous evidence for Trash's mental degradation is obvious to professionals and non-professionals

And the professionals have ignored the Goldwater rule to go on record against Trash as a serious threat to America and Americans

monosylab1k
01-04-2018, 11:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0eY5TGEK2I

TeyshaBlue
01-04-2018, 11:27 AM
I'm not asking about "could". I am asking about "should". Easy enough to pick a team of doctors.

Which is the greater risk? That we might accidentally remove a president, or allow a mentally unstable person to end human civilization?

If the current occupant had a "D" behind his name, I have little doubt that the crowd working so hard to pooh-pooh this would say yes. That alone should give you some pause, although the implications of that are beyond what I am trying to get at here.

Im saying could because the questions I raised, and seemingly confirmed by you, give me pause.
What's the threshold for such an evaluation? Who sets it? What are the criteria? And why in the world would I entrust a hype partisan organization to make these determinations fairly?

Now, that being said, a regimen of regularly scheduled exams/evaluations framework seems a place to start... Not an Ad Hoc call to arns as it appears

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 11:46 AM
It makes a case for periodic evaluation of the president for mental illness. Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically?

Going full retard. The American people voted. Deal with it.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Going full retard. The American people voted. Deal with it.

Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically? Not a hard question to answer.

Pavlov
01-04-2018, 01:35 PM
Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically? Not a hard question to answer.It will be impossible for him to answer. Dude will shit himself.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 01:42 PM
It will be impossible for him to answer. Dude will shit himself.

I predict he will not answer it. He will fall back on [smiley][derision] when pressed...

rmt
01-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically? Not a hard question to answer.

Were you calling for Obama to be required to be evaluated periodically?

Pavlov
01-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Were you calling for Obama to be required to be evaluated periodically?I doubt he did when W was president either. Call him ageist if you like, but I'd be for that kind of evaluation regardless of age. It's never a problem until it's a problem.

tlongII
01-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Why so? Is it possible that any given 74 year old might be in the beginning stages of dementia?

yes or no.

You know why. You are diagnosing him. What qualifies you for that?

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Were you calling for Obama to be required to be evaluated periodically?

No. Obama never gave any indication of any illness, and was too young to present much of a risk.

I would support it though. Doesn't matter what political party the president is.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 05:06 PM
You know why. You are diagnosing him. What qualifies you for that?

Quid pro quo.

I think he should be diagnosed professionally. I am not qualified, merely alarmed. I have seen dementia close up, and the early warning signs are relatively easy to detect.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 05:08 PM
I doubt he did when W was president either. Call him ageist if you like, but I'd be for that kind of evaluation regardless of age. It's never a problem until it's a problem.

Then it becomes a large problem. I can post pictures from Nagasaki and Hiroshima to drive the seriousness of the subject home.

Some people like the president joking about this, but this is too serious to take lightly.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Im saying could because the questions I raised, and seemingly confirmed by you, give me pause.
What's the threshold for such an evaluation? Who sets it? What are the criteria? And why in the world would I entrust a hype partisan organization to make these determinations fairly?

Now, that being said, a regimen of regularly scheduled exams/evaluations framework seems a place to start... Not an Ad Hoc call to arns as it appears

Threshold is being sworn in. One cognitive evaluation per year, starting Jan 20th.

Panel of 3 doctors selected by AMA using whatever best practice neurologic standards are in place at the time. I would be happy with full results being private if docs certify mental health.

rmt
01-04-2018, 05:14 PM
No. Obama never gave any indication of any illness, and was too young to present much of a risk.

I would support it though. Doesn't matter what political party the president is.

That is a matter of opinion. I think giving billions of dollars in cash on pallets to Iran in the middle of the night is crazier than anything Trump has done as president. Should we make it a requirement to be tested? And if choosing FBI agents to investigate collusion causes such an uproar - can you imagine choosing a psychiatrist to evaluate the president who could possibly overturn the will of millions of Americans?

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 05:19 PM
That is a matter of opinion. I think giving billions of dollars in cash on pallets to Iran in the middle of the night is crazier than anything Trump has done as president. Should we make it a requirement to be tested? And if choosing FBI agents to investigate collusion causes such an uproar - can you imagine choosing a psychiatrist to evaluate the president who could possibly overturn the will of millions of Americans?

The cash was a perfectly reasonable thing, given the circumstances.

Yes, we should make it a requirement, and as noted a panel of 3.

I would hope we don't need to see nukes used before we realize the necessity.

spurraider21
01-04-2018, 05:32 PM
if you're so sure he's of sound mind, why are you so opposed to him getting tested :lol

rmt
01-04-2018, 05:35 PM
The cash was a perfectly reasonable thing, given the circumstances.

Yes, we should make it a requirement, and as noted a panel of 3.

I would hope we don't need to see nukes used before we realize the necessity.

That is the point, RG. What seems perfectly reasonable to you seems crazy to me. And who looks ill to you looks like a lot of common sense to me. Should we be relying on what partisan people (halves of the country) think to implement this?

Spurminator
01-04-2018, 05:36 PM
Who is Trash?

rmt
01-04-2018, 05:52 PM
if you're so sure he's of sound mind, why are you so opposed to him getting tested :lol

Seems to me that some just can't accept that a man with no political or military experience - with the Dems, media, Hollywood, academia, elites, and Repub establishment against him - was duly elected president and will come up with anything to discredit him - from collusion (which would have leaked by now) to impeachment (for what crime) to Alzheimer's. Wonder what they'll think of next. But hey, unimportant stuff like Dow over 25K and opening up oil/gas drilling ....

spurraider21
01-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Seems to me that some just can't accept that a man with no political or military experience - with the Dems, media, Hollywood, academia, elites, and Repub establishment against him - was duly elected president and will come up with anything to discredit him - from collusion (which would have leaked by now) to impeachment (for what crime) to Alzheimer's. Wonder what they'll think of next. But hey, unimportant stuff like Dow over 25K and opening up oil/gas drilling ....
so certainly he wont fail an examination. no risk

monosylab1k
01-04-2018, 06:01 PM
That is the point, RG. What seems perfectly reasonable to you seems crazy to me. And who looks ill to you looks like a lot of common sense to me. Should we be relying on what partisan people (halves of the country) think to implement this?

:lmao like you guys wouldn’t be demanding the exact same shit if Hillary had won.

“:cry What it she starts a nuclear war because of woman hormones? :cry” you fucking disingenuous pieces of shit.

spurraider21
01-04-2018, 06:08 PM
the only reason a test would scare you is if deep down you knew he'd probably fail :lol

Spurminator
01-04-2018, 06:09 PM
That is the point, RG. What seems perfectly reasonable to you seems crazy to me. And who looks ill to you looks like a lot of common sense to me.

Yes but fortunately people like you would not be qualified to evaluate the mental health of the President of the United States. You overestimate how many people are the type to go nuts over partisan scandal.

No qualified professional would ever consider a foreign policy decision of that kind to be a sign of poor mental health. You may not agree with it, you may think it's "crazy" in the sense that it's a poor decision, but a sign of poor mental health? It would be stupid to make such a claim.

rmt
01-04-2018, 06:11 PM
:lmao like you guys wouldn’t be demanding the exact same shit if Hillary had won.

“:cry What it she starts a nuclear war because of woman hormones? :cry” you fucking disingenuous pieces of shit.

What hormones? She's long past menopause. And no, I wouldn't be demanding anything if Hillary won - certainly not any psychological exam which is so subjective - she's has her full mental capacity - knows exactly what she's doing (especially when she set up that private server to cover her tracks), knows to say "I don't recall/remember" and to talk to the FBI without being under oath, to get rid of 30k emails by bleach bitting, and smashing cel phones and computers.

rmt
01-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Yes but fortunately people like you would not be qualified to evaluate the mental health of the President of the United States. You overestimate how many people are the type to go nuts over partisan scandal.

Me? Am I the one in this thread calling for evaluation of the President? My point is: should partisan people (who we all are) be INITIATING the requirement of this evaluation (because one side thinks he's demented)?

monosylab1k
01-04-2018, 06:14 PM
knows to say "I don't recall/remember"

You really want to fucking go there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkFsgU_WLko

Splits
01-04-2018, 06:15 PM
What hormones? She's long past menopause. And no, I wouldn't be demanding anything if Hillary won - certainly not any psychological exam which is so subjective - she's has her full mental capacity - knows exactly what she's doing (especially when she set up that private server to cover her tracks), knows to say "I don't recall/remember" and to talk to the FBI without being under oath, to get rid of 30k emails by bleach bitting, and smashing cel phones and computers.

Do you realize how hypocritical and retarded you sound?

Splits
01-04-2018, 06:19 PM
certainly not any psychological exam which is so subjective

Your denial of science, once again, is duly noted.

But I'm sure you're all for "mental health" when it comes to debating gun ownership.

Hypocrite.

rmt
01-04-2018, 06:21 PM
Do you realize how hypocritical and retarded you sound?

Why, thank you for a nice, clean post, Splits. What would I be demanding? That she get evaluated - would never happen if she won. That she be investigated for all those things - NEVER - it seems REGARDLESS of whether she won or NOT. I don't question her mental capacity - she knows/knew exactly what she's doing.

Splits
01-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Why, thank you for a nice, clean post, Splits. What would I be demanding? That she get evaluated - would never happen if she won. That she be investigated for all those things - NEVER - it seems REGARDLESS of whether she won or NOT. I don't question her mental capacity - she knows/knew exactly what she's doing.

She was investigated for all of the things you mentioned, dumbass.

rmt
01-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Your denial of science, once again, is duly noted.

Just like the non-bias of judges. Sounds like the private psychologist saying my son is not gifted but the public school psychologist saying he is (maybe to do with gifted kids getting more funding - geez, could so many kids have an IQ of exactly 130 or there be 25 gifted kids for a class of only about 250 - should only be top 1%, not 10%).

rmt
01-04-2018, 06:30 PM
She was investigated for all of the things you mentioned, dumbass.

She was given a pass, Splits - you or I do those things, we're in jail right now.

TeyshaBlue
01-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Threshold is being sworn in. One cognitive evaluation per year, starting Jan 20th.

Panel of 3 doctors selected by AMA using whatever best practice neurologic standards are in place at the time. I would be happy with full results being private if docs certify mental health.

That's a reasonable framework. Combine it with the annual physical. :tu

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 07:46 PM

The American people voted. Deal with it.

boutons_deux
01-04-2018, 10:25 PM
25th Amendment Chatter Gets Louder As Congressman Warns Trump Is Increasingly Delusional
http://www.politicususa.com/2018/01/04/25th-amendment-chatter-louder-congressman-warns-trump-increasingly-delusional.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

koriwhat
01-04-2018, 10:27 PM
25th Amendment Chatter Gets Louder As Congressman Warns Trump Is Increasingly Delusional
http://www.politicususa.com/2018/01/04/25th-amendment-chatter-louder-congressman-warns-trump-increasingly-delusional.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

mental illness lmao... anything and everything the left can try huh? fucking losers!

boutons_deux
01-04-2018, 11:49 PM
Doctor who briefed Congress on Trump’s mental state: ‘He’s unprecedentedly dangerous

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/doctor-who-briefed-congress-on-trumps-mental-state-hes-unprecedentedly-dangerous/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

tlongII
01-05-2018, 12:49 AM
Quid pro quo.

I think he should be diagnosed professionally. I am not qualified, merely alarmed. I have seen dementia close up, and the early warning signs are relatively easy to detect.

Horse. Shit. I have seen dementia up close and personal too.

RandomGuy
01-09-2018, 05:58 PM

Horse. Shit. I have seen dementia up close and personal too.

Wow. You really do hold that the "R" is magic?

I didn't think it was a hard question to answer, but since the implication is that we might first test someone with the magic "R", you all of a sudden lose your intellectual nuts.

Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be mentally evaluated periodically?

RandomGuy
01-09-2018, 05:59 PM
Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically?

The American people voted. Deal with it.

Running the fuck away at the first sign of challenge. Per par.

Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically?

RandomGuy
01-09-2018, 06:01 PM
That's a reasonable framework. Combine it with the annual physical. :tu

Hooray!! Agreement. Combine a basic mental evaluation with an annual physical.

It can happen, even here.

tlongII
01-09-2018, 08:17 PM

Wow. You really do hold that the "R" is magic?

I didn't think it was a hard question to answer, but since the implication is that we might first test someone with the magic "R", you all of a sudden lose your intellectual nuts.

Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be mentally evaluated periodically?

Have presidents in the past been required to be mentally evaluated periodically? Trump should be treated no differently. If the people demand it then lobby your congressman to legislate it.

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Have presidents in the past been required to be mentally evaluated periodically? Trump should be treated no differently. If the people demand it then lobby your congressman to legislate it.

Spurtacular
01-09-2018, 10:12 PM

Running the fuck away at the first sign of challenge. Per par.

No. The buck stops with the president. We don't need snowflake patrols usurping executive power. And I know you don't believe this anyways; this wouldn't be an issue if your felon was in office. It was never an issue for you when Obama was in power either.

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 11:11 PM
No. The buck stops with the president. We don't need snowflake patrols usurping executive power. And I know you don't believe this anyways; this wouldn't be an issue if your felon was in office. It was never an issue for you when Obama was in power either.

exactly.

boutons_deux
01-10-2018, 12:48 AM
Art of the Deal Writer on Trump’s Mental Fitness: He ‘Has Clearly Deteriorated’

Tony Schwartz — co-writer of Trump’s The Art of the Deal — has carved out a niche as something of a Trump-whisperer on cable news. Speaking with Alisyn Camerota, the author stated that he thinks the president is getting less stable.

“He has clearly deteriorated,” Schwartz said Tuesday on CNN’s New Day.

He added,

“Any reasonable person spending at least 15 minutes with Donald Trump knows that this is a deeply, deeply disturbed man.”

“He worked,” the writer said.

“He doesn’t appear to do so much of that anymore. And I don’t know the reason.

But it’s clear that he’s either lazy or incapable of working now.

And that wasn’t as true before.”

“Now that he’s president and the pressure is ratcheting up —

not only in terms of just being president but all the controversy and pressure around him —

I think it does contribute to his instability,” Schwartz said.

“And that instability is significant. And frightening.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/art-of-the-deal-writer-on-trumps-mental-fitness-he-has-clearly-deteriorated/

boutons_deux
01-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Is President Trump Mentally Ill? It Doesn’t Matter

Diagnoses are something for trained professionals and even they are challenged to make them without a proper in-person examination.

But again, it doesn’t matter.

If the President has a cognitive deficiency or mental illness that might cause him

to act in unpredictable or dangerous ways or simply be unable to do the job, we need to know.

But my God,

we do know!

We see him acting in these ways every day – and

not just in multiple news reports from an abundance of different news organizations.

We see it with our own eyes:

in his public actions,

his public statements,

his tweets.

It’s really only the behavior that matters to us as citizens.

In common sense, every day rather than clinical language Trump is clearly unstable, erratic, impulsive.

In a word, he’s nuts and not well.

As citizens, we are entirely able and entitled to make these determinations.

The observed behavior is really all that is necessary and all that matters.

It’s very clear.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/is-president-trump-mentally-ill-it-doesnt-matter?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 09:34 AM

[attempt to change subject]

[attempt to change subject]

I don't really give a shit what happened in the past. I'm asking you what should be done now and going forward. I will be asking my congressperson to do so.

Yet you can't answer the question. That is what dishonest people do when they don't want to admit something.

DarrinS
01-10-2018, 09:36 AM
'100 percent of the people around' Trump question his intelligence and fitness for office —Wolff

100 percent

Seems legit

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 09:40 AM

It wasn't an issue because Obama didn't rage-tweet about nuclear war, suggesting some underlying issue. If Obama had, I would be in favor of doing it then. Never really occurred to me then.

At least you answered the question.

I think all presidents, regardless of party, should be evaluated periodically by a panel of medical professionals.

You think they should never be tested.

Nuclear war waged by someone in the throes of Alzheimer's is fine with you.

The people in the bunkers with the keys require evaluation. They person ordering the strikes... doesn't.

Or is it just because being Republican magically makes someone immune to the cognitive effects of aging? Is that what you think?

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 09:42 AM
'100 percent of the people around' Trump question his intelligence and fitness for office —Wolff

100 percent

Seems legit

Your turn. It is a simple question. People in the bunkers with keys have to be evaluated periodically.

Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically for cognitive decline/problems by a panel of medical professionals?

DarrinS
01-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Your turn. It is a simple question. People in the bunkers with keys have to be evaluated periodically.

Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically for cognitive decline/problems by a panel of medical professionals?

Sure. Why not

Spurtacular
01-10-2018, 09:45 AM

It wasn't an issue because Obama didn't rage-tweet about nuclear war, suggesting some underlying issue. If Obama had, I would be in favor of doing it then. Never really occurred to me then.

I think all presidents, regardless of party, should be evaluated periodically by a panel of medical professionals.

The people in the bunkers with the keys require evaluation. They person ordering the strikes... doesn't. Or is it just because being Republican magically makes someone immune to the cognitive effects of aging? Is that what you think?

The president's competence doesn't need to be rubber stamped by potentially compromised eggheads. You're just rolling with a regressive left talking point. And triggered by tweets is your rationale? Obama materially assisted terrorists and took out whomever he liked with drone strikes.

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Sure. Why not

Yay. Seems like we can occasionally agree on something.

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 09:55 AM
Or is it just because being Republican magically makes someone immune to the cognitive effects of aging? Is that what you think?

The president's competence doesn't need to be rubber stamped by potentially compromised eggheads. You're just rolling with a regressive left talking point. And triggered by tweets is your rationale? Obama materially assisted terrorists and took out whomever he liked with drone strikes.

My rationale is that nuclear war is bad. We should avoid it if it is unnecessary.

Obama should have been tested as well, as should Bush, and Clinton, and Bush, and Reagan and Carter, etc. Should have been done in the past, doesn't matter who was president.

Funny how you think that any panel would be "compromised". Fine. Do it anonymously. Easy enough to simply give the text answers to a group of psychiatrists or neurologists without telling them who it is.

Would that be enough for you then?

Spurtacular
01-10-2018, 10:07 AM
My rationale is that nuclear war is bad. We should avoid it if it is unnecessary.

Obama should have been tested as well, as should Bush, and Clinton, and Bush, and Reagan and Carter, etc. Should have been done in the past, doesn't matter who was president.

Funny how you think that any panel would be "compromised". Fine. Do it anonymously. Easy enough to simply give the text answers to a group of psychiatrists or neurologists without telling them who it is.

Would that be enough for you then?

So, you want the elected president of the greatest nation in the world to pass a scantron test before using nukes? That's just stupid on its face. Frankly, I'm more worried about someone evil like Hillary giving away our uranium to the Russians or Bill enabling North Korea's North Korean nuclear weapons program or Obama aiding Iran's nuclear weapons program. What's the test for them?

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 11:48 AM
So, you want the elected president of the greatest nation in the world to pass a scantron test before using nukes? That's just stupid on its face. Frankly, I'm more worried about someone evil like Hillary giving away our uranium to the Russians or Bill enabling North Korea's North Korean nuclear weapons program or Obama aiding Iran's nuclear weapons program. What's the test for them?

Yes. I want SOMETHING done to evaluate someone we give the power to end civilization/humanity to.

Laughable is that if there were a Democrat in office you would be nodding your head so fast you would concuss.

We should have some reasonable, periodic evaluation.

Not doing so is just stupid on its face.

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 11:50 AM

... and to answer your question: There isn't a test for Iran/North Korea. That is irrelevant to whether we should. Do you think our government should be as bad as everyone else's, or better?

boutons_deux
01-10-2018, 12:10 PM
https://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/w640-e78aceb924b522db6ba5ce4ab94c1d29.jpg

boutons_deux
01-10-2018, 12:20 PM

Top general says he'd push back against 'illegal' nuclear strike order

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/18/politics/air-force-general-john-hyten-nuclear-strike-donald-trump/index.html

Military people in the nuclear chain of command know Trash is one fucked up, deranged, sicko asshole, a true anomaly that hasn't been seen before in the nuclear age.

The MUCH bigger, non-nuke problem is the corporate-welfare MIC war profiteers conducting unwinnable, unending wars costing Americans many $Ts and 1000s of American lives, having convinced a disengaged America that the MIC strategy is "sane", unchallengeable, and even unquestionable.

RandomGuy
01-10-2018, 01:11 PM
https://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/w640-e78aceb924b522db6ba5ce4ab94c1d29.jpg

Cue elitist "lowbrow" comment from ...

rmt
01-10-2018, 04:39 PM

The people in the bunkers with the keys require evaluation. They person ordering the strikes... doesn't.

And you put such trust in what medical professionals think. My take is that they are just as biased, just as prejudiced (like some of these judges, FBI agents, etc) and can be just as wrong as the ordinary person and you want the power of removing a president elected by millions of Americans to rest in their hands. Well, just like these medical professionals advise NOW to expose, expose, expose instead of avoid, avoid, avoid allergens YEARS AGO or just like it's okay NOW to have dental procedures without antibiotics if you have a heart murmur but it wasn't okay for 2 DECADES BEFORE - they can change their minds and what was good advice then might not be now. And I already explained about the 2 psychologists who tested my son and their very different diagnoses. And can you listen to that televised meeting yesterday and really say that Trump has Alzheimer's?

baseline bum
01-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Such nihilism out of Trumpers

Spurtacular
01-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Yes. I want SOMETHING done to evaluate someone we give the power to end civilization/humanity to.

Laughable is that if there were a Democrat in office you would be nodding your head so fast you would concuss.

We should have some reasonable, periodic evaluation.

Not doing so is just stupid on its face.

The evaluation is the election, bro. I didn't like Obama/Clinton enabling nuclear psychos, but it is what it is. You don't like it, stop making the case for shitheads having power.

Spurtacular
01-10-2018, 07:36 PM
... and to answer your question: There isn't a test for Iran/North Korea. That is irrelevant to whether we should. Do you think our government should be as bad as everyone else's, or better?

No, where was the test that was gonna stop Obama/Clinton from enabling Iran/NK nuclear weapons programs? Where was the test that was going to stop Hillary from giving twenty percent of our uranium to the Russians? You don't give a fuck about that. Your sanctimony drips off you, bro. And if Obama was murdering people around the world where is the morality test that stops him from having nukes? You didn't advocate for that, did you? You just want your dog and pony show this time around.

boutons_deux
01-10-2018, 08:47 PM
And you put such trust in what medical professionals think.

scepticism is essential

whom do you trust?

rmt
01-10-2018, 09:06 PM
scepticism is essential

whom do you trust?

I think we'd all be better off eating a healthy diet, exercising and forgiving/forgetting than going to the doctor, following their advice and popping their many pills (eg. my primary couldn't tell me why I should take Metformin when 4 months off it (completely drug free), my a1c was 5.1 (lowest ever since diabetes) and fasting glucose 90 (100 is start of pre-diabetes level). If it were left to me, doctors would only be seen when I have an infection and need antibiotics or if I have a tumor/cancer and need surgery/chemo.

tlongII
01-10-2018, 09:55 PM

I don't really give a shit what happened in the past. I'm asking you what should be done now and going forward. I will be asking my congressperson to do so.

Yet you can't answer the question. That is what dishonest people do when they don't want to admit something.

So you think this change in procedure should occur immediately. :rolleyes

koriwhat
01-10-2018, 10:03 PM
So you think this change in procedure should occur immediately. :rolleyes

right? lol! never concerned prior but the leftys are in the fetal position these days and just want to clear their tears for a minute.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 11:18 AM
And you put such trust in what medical professionals think. My take is that they are just as biased, just as prejudiced (like some of these judges, FBI agents, etc) and can be just as wrong as the ordinary person and you want the power of removing a president elected by millions of Americans to rest in their hands. Well, just like these medical professionals advise NOW to expose, expose, expose instead of avoid, avoid, avoid allergens YEARS AGO or just like it's okay NOW to have dental procedures without antibiotics if you have a heart murmur but it wasn't okay for 2 DECADES BEFORE - they can change their minds and what was good advice then might not be now. And I already explained about the 2 psychologists who tested my son and their very different diagnoses. And can you listen to that televised meeting yesterday and really say that Trump has Alzheimer's?

"science gets thing wrong, so don't trust science".

Evidence based medicine is the only thing to reasonably trust. If you don't think so, please start drinking raw water, or trusting homeopathy for your cancer. I would almost add "or just stop treating your kid with medicine and use prayer only", but I won't even joke about that shit.

I think Trump is about at the age that serious cognitive decline starts in human beings generally.

I trust people with training, education, and experience, to generally get things right. I do not think anyone is infallible.

It would be fairly easy to make the survey anonymous and double-blind, and all parties would be motivated to make sure it was. Congress should have some oversight of the process as a check/balance.

Nuclear arsenals are too important to trust to faith. Faith sucks ass.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 11:24 AM

[dodge #1]

[dodge #2]

[dodge #3]

[dodge #4]

dodge #5: So you think this change in procedure should occur immediately.

Dodge, dodge, dodge, smh. As long as the current occupant has the magic "R", that is all you seem to care about, and people like you will make any excuse for him. You are the rot at the center of our country, party over country in all things, right?

Fine. Wait until the next president, if that will allow you the slim moment of honesty and integrity it takes to answer such a simple question. As I stated before, I don't care what party the president is.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 11:35 AM
No, where was the test that was gonna stop Obama/Clinton from enabling Iran/NK nuclear weapons programs? Where was the test that was going to stop Hillary from giving twenty percent of our uranium to the Russians? You don't give a fuck about that. Your sanctimony drips off you, bro. And if Obama was murdering people around the world where is the morality test that stops him from having nukes? You didn't advocate for that, did you? You just want your dog and pony show this time around.

Fine. Wait until the next president to implement it. I think it is a huge, foolish risk to wait that long, but it would take away this laughably stupid rationalization/excuse from you.

You have already answered the question. You would give our nuclear weapons to any insane clown that wants them, without testing them at all, even Hillary Clinton doesn't need to be tested, you would give her the football, without hesitation about her mental state.

Congrats.

Spurtacular
01-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Fine. Wait until the next president to implement it. I think it is a huge, foolish risk to wait that long, but it would take away this laughably stupid rationalization/excuse from you.

You have already answered the question. You would give our nuclear weapons to any insane clown that wants them, without testing them at all, even Hillary Clinton doesn't need to be tested, you would give her the football, without hesitation about her mental state.

Congrats.

Think about this rationally, dude. You complain that the Russians stole the election. You think that countries won't buy influence to subvert our ability to deploy nuclear capabilities if you tried to implement this utterly retarded test? You're letting your Trump Derangement Syndrome do the thinking for you.

And I would not have given Hillary access to nuclear weaponry because I would have impeached her from federal office long before she had a chance to run.

If you don't like that Trump is in office, then stop supporting a-holes based on ideology. When Americans see better examples, they'll seek higher choices. And I don't say that as any major slam on Trump. He's doing a good job all things considered; but I just believe there a impeccable choices out there that'll never sniff the presidency because they don't play the game (in which they'd no longer be so great).

Congrats.

Blake
01-11-2018, 12:03 PM
And I don't say that as any major slam on Trump. He's doing a good job all things considered;

:lol the shield

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 12:31 PM
:lol the shield

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Think about this rationally, dude. You complain that the Russians stole the election. You think that countries won't buy influence to subvert our ability to deploy nuclear capabilities if you tried to implement this utterly retarded test? You're letting your Trump Derangement Syndrome do the thinking for you.

And I would not have given Hillary access to nuclear weaponry because I would have impeached her from federal office long before she had a chance to run.

If you don't like that Trump is in office, then stop supporting a-holes based on ideology. When Americans see better examples, they'll seek higher choices. And I don't say that as any major slam on Trump. He's doing a good job all things considered; but I just believe there a impeccable choices out there that'll never sniff the presidency because they don't play the game (in which they'd no longer be so great).

Congrats.

Geez. That is more text than I have ever seen you write on anything.

I ask a general question about whether ANY president should be mentally evaluated as part of an annual physical exam, and you talk about anything but that general question.

Even when we set aside any consideration of testing Trump, giving your Dear Leader a pass, and wait until next president, and it still doesn't occur to you that it might be a good idea, no matter who is president.

Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome. Any hint of anything wrong with Dear Leader, and you go into full blown excuse mode. :lol No one should get tested because that might mean that Dear Leader should be tested. Can't admit any weakness, no matter how small.

Blake
01-11-2018, 01:18 PM

Eh, I think there should be a better system of checks and balance before nukes are authorized.

Spurtacular
01-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Geez. That is more text than I have ever seen you write on anything.

I ask a general question about whether ANY president should be mentally evaluated as part of an annual physical exam, and you talk about anything but that general question.

Even when we set aside any consideration of testing Trump, giving your Dear Leader a pass, and wait until next president, and it still doesn't occur to you that it might be a good idea, no matter who is president.

Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome. Any hint of anything wrong with Dear Leader, and you go into full blown excuse mode. :lol No one should get tested because that might mean that Dear Leader should be tested. Can't admit any weakness, no matter how small.

Just gonna bore me with blather to try and win this one? It's all good; I sufficiently put down your weak shit already. Cheers.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:22 PM

Eh, I think there should be a better system of checks and balance before nukes are authorized.

I would be happy with that as well, but the reason that we allow presidents to launch is that there may not be time for those checks and balances. If you can think of a check/balance that takes less than 12 minutes guaranteed, then it might be worth talking about. Any ideas?

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Just gonna bore me with blather to try and win this one? It's all good; I sufficiently put down your weak shit already. Cheers.

:lol declaring victory after running away from addressing anything I post. Gotta admire the chutzpah.

Sure, whatever makes you happy. Any hint of anything wrong with Dear Leader, and you go into full blown excuse mode. No one should get tested because that might mean that Dear Leader should be tested. Can't admit any weakness, no matter how small.

Pavlov
01-11-2018, 01:26 PM
I think we'd all be better off eating a healthy diet, exercising and forgiving/forgetting than going to the doctor, following their advice and popping their many pills (eg. my primary couldn't tell me why I should take Metformin when 4 months off it (completely drug free), my a1c was 5.1 (lowest ever since diabetes) and fasting glucose 90 (100 is start of pre-diabetes level). If it were left to me, doctors would only be seen when I have an infection and need antibiotics or if I have a tumor/cancer and need surgery/chemo.What does this have to do with anything?

Blake
01-11-2018, 01:28 PM
What does this have to do with anything?

Lol

Spurtacular
01-11-2018, 01:29 PM
:lol declaring victory after running away from addressing anything I post. Gotta admire the chutzpah.

Sure, whatever makes you happy. Any hint of anything wrong with Dear Leader, and you go into full blown excuse mode. No one should get tested because that might mean that Dear Leader should be tested. Can't admit any weakness, no matter how small.

I trust Trump more than the swamp. You like the swamp; that's your thing. I don't have to declare victory when that's where you're at. :lol

Blake
01-11-2018, 01:32 PM

I would be happy with that as well, but the reason that we allow presidents to launch is that there may not be time for those checks and balances. If you can think of a check/balance that takes less than 12 minutes guaranteed, then it might be worth talking about. Any ideas?

Where'd you get 12 minutes from?

How do we get a purely objective mental evaluation?

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:32 PM
Anatomy of a chickenshit dodge:

You would give our nuclear weapons to any insane clown... without testing them at all, even Hillary Clinton doesn't need to be tested...

Here, the statement that someone who Spurt-y Mcbrownnoser hates should be given access to nuclear weapons without testing is made, pointing out to him what "no testing" actually means.

Spurty ain't having any of it though. Flailing desperately to avoid having to admit his was wrong, he changes the subject and digs deep into his elementary school debate toolbag. "nu-uh" he says.

I would have impeached [Hillary] from federal office long before she had a chance to run.

Forgetting for a moment that the definition of "impeached" includes being in some sort of office, and it is kind of hard to "impeach" someone from an office they don't have.

:rollin

You outdid yourself here. Keep doing your victory dance if it makes you happy. :lol

Blake
01-11-2018, 01:34 PM
I trust Trump more than the swamp. You like the swamp; that's your thing. I don't have to declare victory when that's where you're at. :lol

Trump drained the swamp of toads and filled it with retarded gators which many leave after a few months on their own or from scandal.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Where'd you get 12 minutes from?

How do we get a purely objective mental evaluation?

Time after detection of incoming ICBM and prep for counter strike is somewhere around 12 minutes if memory serves. Also worth looking up, but the standard should be something that happens with enough time to launch a counter strike. It is a matter of minutes, but I will see if I can find the bit, if you want.

Blake
01-11-2018, 01:37 PM
Time after detection of incoming ICBM and prep for counter strike is somewhere around 12 minutes if memory serves. Also worth looking up, but the standard should be something that happens with enough time to launch a counter strike. It is a matter of minutes, but I will see if I can find the bit, if you want.

That's fine, no need.

I'm not fine with a civilian having that kind of responsibility. I'd hope the appropriate generals are on constant alert as well to put in their quick 2 cents writhin that 12 minute time

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:39 PM
That's fine.

I'm not fine with a civilian having that kind of responsibility. I'd hope the appropriate generals are on constant alert as well to put in their quick 2 cents.

They are, if they feel the order is illegal, but Congress gave the president a huge amount of leeway during the cold war, in a way that would never fly today, but is still in place. Also worth looking up.

Spurtacular
01-11-2018, 01:39 PM
Trump drained the swamp of toads and filled it with retarded gators which many leave after a few months on their own or from scandal.

By your standards, that's not a bad post. But reality is Trump be bitch slapping you all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST0pegzrmoc&t=119s

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Only the President can direct the use of nuclear weapons by U.S. armed forces, including the Single Integrated Operational Plan (SIOP). While the President does have unilateral authority as commander-in-chief to order that nuclear weapons be used for any reason at any time, the actual procedures and technical systems in place for authorizing the execution of a launch order requires a secondary confirmation under a two-man rule, as the President's order is subject to secondary confirmation by the Secretary of Defense. If the Secretary of Defense does not concur, then the President may in his sole discretion fire the Secretary. The Secretary of Defense has legal authority to approve the order, but cannot veto it.[1][2][3] The Secretary of Defense succession plan designates numerous individuals that may serve after a President removes his or her predecessor.[4] Traditionally, a civilian United States officer must countersign a Presidential order or resign.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Command_Authority

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Donald Trump would have 10 minutes to decide whether to launch a retaliatory attack against North Korea should Pyongyang ever be able to fire a missile that could reach the US mainland, experts said.

In the event of an incoming missile, the US President will have little time to ponder over what he could or should do.

“The timelines are short,” said David Wright, a senior scientist and co-director of the Global Security Program of the Union of Concerned Scientists.

“Even for long-range missiles, there are a lot of steps that go into detecting the launch and figuring out what it is, leaving the President with maybe 10 minutes to decide whether to launch a retaliatory strike," he said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/donald-trump-north-korea-missile-strike-10-minutes-reaction-time-us-mainland-nuclear-warhead-a7742976.html

Expert here gives it 10, not 12, but it is a matter of a few minutes, much less than an hour.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:47 PM
A bit more detail on the nuclear policy/strategy here from the Federation of American Scientists:

https://fas.org/blogs/security/2013/04/oplan8010-12/

OPLAN 8010-12 is the nuclear combat employment portion (known as SIOP during the Cold War) of a wider plan also known as OPLAN 8010 (but without the update year). OPLAN 8010 is a “base plan” with annexes, one of which is OPLAN 8010-12. The annexes consist of plans for different elements of national power that span the entire spetrum of STRATCOM missions: nuclear forces; conventional strike options; non-kinetic (incuding cyber operaitons); misssile defense; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaisance; and counter-WMD.

The base plan (OPLAN 8010) is thought to be directed against six potential adversaries: Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Syria, and WMD attacks by non-state actors.

OPLAN 8010-12 replaces the previous nuclear war plan from 2008 (OPLAN 8010-08), which was most recently updated in Februry 2009. The current plan is the 18th major plan update since the end of the Cold War (see table).

... a bit dry.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 01:51 PM
By your standards, that's not a bad post. But reality is Trump be bitch slapping you all the same.

[youtube of Dear Leader]

https://pics.me.me/syc-o-phant-isika-fant-sikafant-noun-sycophant-a-person-who-21486421.png

Those synonyms will come in handy, lick-spittle.

Blake
01-11-2018, 01:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST0pegzrmoc&t=119s

Neh, but you're really sucking his dick very hard, all the same.

spurraider21
01-11-2018, 01:59 PM
Neh, but you're really sucking his dick very hard, all the same.
he wants det pumpkin spice latte

Spurtacular
01-11-2018, 02:01 PM
https://pics.me.me/syc-o-phant-isika-fant-sikafant-noun-sycophant-a-person-who-21486421.png

Those synonyms will come in handy, lick-spittle.

So, your point is to show me that you can misapply words as well as you can sperm shield for the regressive left?

Spurtacular
01-11-2018, 02:02 PM
:cry Trump making America great again :cry

Blake
01-11-2018, 02:03 PM
They are, if they feel the order is illegal, but Congress gave the president a huge amount of leeway during the cold war, in a way that would never fly today, but is still in place. Also worth looking up.

See I think even a highly intelligent person might get unhinged when told "you have 10 minutes to decide".

I'm not really on board with the clinical mental check, tbh.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 02:30 PM
See I think even a highly intelligent person might get unhinged when told "you have 10 minutes to decide".

I'm not really on board with the clinical mental check, tbh.

Fair enough. I worry about things like Alzheimers or dementia that can set in at younger ages than some realize. The probability that some president will have such a thing at some point is 1. It is a statistical certainty over a long period of time.

I do understand your concerns. At least you approach it more honestly than others. :D

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 02:38 PM
So, your point is to show me that you can misapply words as well as you can sperm shield for the regressive left?

"I'm rubber and you're glue" okaaay, kid.

I have occasionally been accused of being a bit immoral for making fun of people who are so inept they don't know how badly they are doing. You're actually making me feel a bit guilty at this point. I'm sure in your head you are doing well here. I doubt anyone else thinks so, even the ones who agree with you on some things, which is somewhat ironic given the topic of the OP.

rmt
01-11-2018, 05:40 PM

Dodge, dodge, dodge, smh. As long as the current occupant has the magic "R", that is all you seem to care about, and people like you will make any excuse for him. You are the rot at the center of our country, party over country in all things, right?

Fine. Wait until the next president, if that will allow you the slim moment of honesty and integrity it takes to answer such a simple question. As I stated before, I don't care what party the president is.

You are reaching Pavlov level with this incessant question.

edit: passed - I don't think Pavlov has asked a question this MANY times.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 05:47 PM
You are reaching Pavlov level with this incessant question.

It is a technique that one is forced to use on dishonest hacks. Conspiracy theorists and dumbasses of all sorts have some pathological reaction when having to admit they might be wrong, or someone they disagree with has a good point.

People with nothing to hide, or who care about the truth aren't scared of it, and tend to answer questions easily.

I like to collect all that shit into one post, because it makes that point very clearly. At some point it sinks in to even thick motherfuckers like Cosmored that they look like dishonest shits. I win either way. Either they answer my obvious question in a way that suits my argument, or they don't and look like the dishonest shits they are. Win/win.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 05:50 PM
edit: passed - I don't think Pavlov has asked a question this MANY times.

Dude, you missed my years long conversation with Cosmored. I got up to asking the same question 14 times once before finally getting a half-assed response. I am a stubborn son of a bitch.

TeyshaBlue
01-11-2018, 06:27 PM
It is a technique that one is forced to use on dishonest hacks. Conspiracy theorists and dumbasses of all sorts have some pathological reaction when having to admit they might be wrong, or someone they disagree with has a good point.

People with nothing to hide, or who care about the truth aren't scared of it, and tend to answer questions easily.

I like to collect all that shit into one post, because it makes that point very clearly. At some point it sinks in to even thick motherfuckers like Cosmored that they look like dishonest shits. I win either way. Either they answer my obvious question in a way that suits my argument, or they don't and look like the dishonest shits they are. Win/win.

Win/win? Who's the scorekeeper and why?

Not necessarily directed at you but promoted by your post. I don't understand the concept of win once the the discussion breaks down completely. Once it breaks down, anything gained is illusionary.

rmt
01-11-2018, 06:31 PM
I will answer your incessant question:

NO. This mental evaluation has not been asked of any president for hundreds of years - it is not surprising that you are constantly harping on this now - not when Trump was first elected, not 6 months after but coinciding with the press and Democrats' current drumbeat on mental instability when collusion has so far brought nothing to light, when he has committed no crime as president on which to impeach and they are searching for something, anything instead of putting forward policies that focus on the American people (instead of on DACA and illegal aliens).

The campaign period laid all bare - thorough vetting, tapes from over a decade ago and hundreds of interviews for the American people to see Trump and THEY still voted him president. You would trivialize the votes of millions of Americans to be overturned by a panel of medical professionals when this man whose flaws all Americans knew about but who was still chosen as their leader because YOU think he's mentally unstable. And yes, that's what a leader gets to do - make the hard decisions and push the buttons. When nuclear weapons are heading this way, I don't want any wishy washy coward in that position - I want ALL those buttons pushed and for whoever sent their nuclear weapons this way to get obliterated.

And you well know, I ain't no dude.

TeyshaBlue
01-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Or Illusory. Fucking words!

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Win/win? Who's the scorekeeper and why?

Not necessarily directed at you but promoted by your post. I don't understand the concept of win once the the discussion breaks down completely. Once it breaks down, anything gained is illusionary.

It is a win, because an answer advances the conversation. Human being dig in their heels when presented with things that contradict their worldview. I think acknowledging things that might make one think is a worthwhile cause.

(turns back to tilting at windmills)

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 06:43 PM

NO. This mental evaluation has not been asked of any president for hundreds of years -

1) nuclear weapons weren't around in the 1700 or 1800's.

2) "we never did it in the past" is a shitty argument, and you know it.

"we never used to boil or sterilize our water for hundreds of years, we don't need to do so now".

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 06:49 PM

NO. This mental evaluation has not been asked of any president for hundreds of years - it is not surprising that you are constantly harping on this now - not when Trump was first elected, not 6 months after but coinciding with the press and Democrats' current drumbeat on mental instability when collusion has so far brought nothing to light, when he has committed no crime as president on which to impeach and they are searching for something, anything instead of putting forward policies that focus on the American people (instead of on DACA and illegal aliens).

The campaign period laid all bare - thorough vetting, tapes from over a decade ago and hundreds of interviews for the American people to see Trump and THEY still voted him president. You would trivialize the votes of millions of Americans to be overturned by a panel of medical professionals when this man whose flaws all Americans knew about but who was still chosen as their leader because YOU think he's mentally unstable. And yes, that's what a leader gets to do - make the hard decisions and push the buttons. When nuclear weapons are heading this way, I don't want any wishy washy coward in that position - I want ALL those buttons pushed and for whoever sent their nuclear weapons this way to get obliterated.

And you well know, I ain't no dude.

3) I am not talking about Trump per se, as noted repeatedly.
4) I am talking about any given person who might develop a severe cognitive decline while in office.
5) I don't care if you have a penis or a vagina. Your ideas and opinions are either logical or flawed independently of chromosomes, or development of sex organs.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 06:50 PM
Or Illusory. Fucking words!

Cool thing about language is if you can get enough people making the same mistake... it stops being a mistake. :)

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 06:55 PM
anything instead of putting forward policies that focus on the American people (instead of on DACA and illegal aliens)..

6) The Democratic party has a lot of ideas about policies that focus on the American people, but you will never see any of that on Fox Propaganda Network, or whatever shitty echo chamber you prefer.

If that statement rankles, then read the Democratic party platform and (gasp) read for yourself. Shit isn't a secret.

You have to bear in mind that the message that gets through the media is the one that makes ratings. Dull policy proposals don't sell ads.

Don't blame Democrats for how capitalized media works. That's moronic, dudette.

rmt
01-11-2018, 06:56 PM

Careful, RG, with all this winning, you're beginning to sound like you-know-who :-)

IMO, there is no need for techniques, for incessant questions that people obviously don't want to answer, for chalking up wins, for using vulgar/foul language (not you personally) to make your point. Just state your opinion, advice and people take, discard or hopefully listen as they please. This is supposed to be a free country after all. Hounding people is not going to persuade them, nor is trying to show them up.

RandomGuy
01-11-2018, 07:33 PM
, anything instead of putting forward policies that focus on the American people (instead of on DACA and illegal aliens).

Anything is better than paying attention to people from shithole countries, imarite? (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n836946)

rmt
01-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Anything is better than paying attention to people from shithole countries, imarite? (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n836946)

The US president's PRIMARY focus should be on the American people - not that of whatever x country. What did Trump expect with 2 of the 3 Republicans working on this deal being Graham and Flake - I probably couldn't think of any senators more RINO than they are. He was popping mad that they included these people from the TEMPORARY Protected Status when they were not part of the 4 areas discussed in their meeting.

TeyshaBlue
01-11-2018, 08:15 PM
It is a win, because an answer advances the conversation. Human being dig in their heels when presented with things that contradict their worldview. I think acknowledging things that might make one think is a worthwhile cause.

(turns back to tilting at windmills)

Gonna need a Sancho if you keep this up, amigo. :lol

tlongII
01-11-2018, 09:51 PM

The fuck are you babbling about? I’ve told you before that I’m not a republican. I am definitely a fiscal conservative though. Your question doesn’t even make sense as there is no chance in hell it will happen any time soon.

RandomGuy
01-12-2018, 09:47 AM
The US president's PRIMARY focus should be on the American people - not that of whatever x country. What did Trump expect with 2 of the 3 Republicans working on this deal being Graham and Flake - I probably couldn't think of any senators more RINO than they are. He was popping mad that they included these people from the TEMPORARY Protected Status when they were not part of the 4 areas discussed in their meeting.

I agree the presidents primary focus should be on the American people. You and I both know it isn't. It is himself. Period.

He cares about immigration only so far as he is a racist sack of shit, and knows that messaging to other racists gives him "wins".

boutons_deux
01-12-2018, 11:49 AM
The Smartest Man in the Room

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5a5103a520766f5125657eef/master/w_2046,c_limit/Borowitz-I-Am-the-Smartest-Person-in-the-Room.jpg

Blake
01-12-2018, 12:34 PM

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5a5103a520766f5125657eef/master/w_2046,c_limit/Borowitz-I-Am-the-Smartest-Person-in-the-Room.jpg

Good God

RandomGuy
01-12-2018, 12:37 PM
Good God

Holy shit, did you see the WSJ interview?

DONALD TRUMP WALL STREET JOURNAL RUSSIA TREASON NO DEMENTIA NO DEMENTIA YOU ARE THE DEMENTIA

Read more at https://wonkette.com/628208/donald-trump-wall-street-journal-russia-treason-no-dementia-no-dementia-you-are-the-dementia#yDl1AGLtL3PQGU8e.99

RandomGuy
01-12-2018, 12:38 PM
… [L]ook, all I see of these Democrats, like Adam Schiff —- it’s all he does, he’ll have a meeting, and then he’ll leave, and he’ll call up the meeting, and then I’ll have a meeting and then he’ll leave. He left meetings where people are being interviewed, and then all of a sudden they say a story about what’s going on inside the meetings.

It’s probably illegal, what he’s doing.

RandomGuy
01-12-2018, 12:38 PM
Trump: Let me, let me tell you something about the wall. So I’ve always said we have to have a wall. I’ve also said Mexico’s got to pay for it — sometimes you know on occasion, I’d add who’s going to pay for it? Mexico. Well they will pay for it, OK? There are many forms of payment. I could name 10 right now. There are many forms of payment, I didn’t say how.

WSJ: Could you give us an example?

Trump: They can pay for it through, as an example, they can pay for it indirectly through NAFTA. OK? You know, we make a good deal on NAFTA, say I’m going to take a small percentage of that money and it’s going to go toward the wall. Guess what? Mexico’s paying. Now Mexico may not want to make the NAFTA deal and which is OK, then I’ll terminate NAFTA … which I think would be frankly a positive for our country. I don’t think it’s a positive for Mexico, I don’t think it’s a positive for the world. But it’s a positive for our country because I’d make a much better deal. There is no deal that I can make on NAFTA that’s as good as if I terminate NAFTA and make a new deal.

dabom
01-12-2018, 12:52 PM

:lol

boutons_deux
01-12-2018, 03:44 PM
https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26230853_2147308135496821_5519126563668772846_n.pn g?oh=8768bf2bb265f925af7dc60fb548830c&oe=5AB40B5C

boutons_deux
01-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Lawrence O’Donnell Says What The Media Won’t By Calling Out Trump Hate Filled And Failing Brain

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/odonnell-trump-mind.jpg

O’Donnell discussed in detail Trump’s hate-filled and failing brain.

“Donald Trump knows nothing about where we all came from.

And he is a man consumed by hatreds and we can see him consumed by hatreds every day, individual hatreds like his newfound hatred of Steve Bannon as well as group hatreds from mention conditions to muslims and hating countries is second nature to Donald Trump.

Hating is what he does.

There are 54 African countries Donald Trump surely cannot name more than 2 of them.

But he knows what he thinks about all of them.

Every country in Africa and he said that today.

It’s not the first time we got a look into this poisoned section of the president’s brain.

The president’s failing brain.

I say failing brain because it’s a brain that fails public intelligence tests every single day.

It may also be failing for medical or other reasons but it fails right before our eyes.

Every day which is why the lead editorial The New York Times today is, is Mr. Trump nuts?

The New York Times has never considered such a question about the president of the united States before and

tonight “The New York Times” has even more reason to raise that issue.

But none of us, none of us can claim to be surprised by what Donald Trump said today because he said it all before in various ways.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2018/01/11/lawrence-odonnell-media-calling-trump-hate-filled-failing-brain.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

boutons_deux
01-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Is Mr. Trash Nuts?

By THE NYTimes EDITORIAL BOARD (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/opinion/editorialboard.html)JAN. 10, 2018

Is Donald Trump mentally fit to be president of the United States?

It’s an understandable question, and it’s also beside the point.

Understandable because Mr. Trump’s behavior in office — impulsive, erratic, dishonest, childish, crude — is so alarming, and so far from what Americans expect in their chief executive, that it cries out for a deeper explanation.

It’s beside the point not because a president’s mental capacity doesn’t matter, nor because we should blindly accept our leaders’ declarations of their own stability, let alone genius (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949619270631256064).

Rather, we don’t need a medical degree or a psychiatric diagnosis to tell us what is wrong with Mr. Trump.

It’s obvious to anyone who listens to him speak, reads his tweets and sees the effects of his behavior — on the presidency, on the nation and its most important institutions, and on the integrity of the global order.

Presidents should not, for instance, taunt the leaders of hostile nations with demeaning nicknames and boasts about the size of their “nuclear button.” (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/02/us/politics/trump-tweet-north-korea.html?_r=0)

They should not tweet out videos depicting them violently assaulting their political opponents (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/17/us/politics/hillary-golfball-trump-tweets.html?mcubz=0).

They should not fire the F.B.I. director to derail an investigation into their own campaign’s possible collusion with a foreign government to swing the election.

And, of course, they shouldn’t have to find themselves talking to reporters to insist that they’re mentally stable (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/us/politics/trump-genius-mental-health.html).

This behavior may be evidence of some underlying disorder, or it may not. Who knows?

Mr. Trump hasn’t undergone a mental-health evaluation, at least not one made public.

But even if his behavior were diagnosed as an illness, what would that tell us that we don’t already know?

Plenty of people with mental disorders or disabilities function at high levels of society.

Conversely, if Mr. Trump were found to have no diagnosable illness, he would be no more fit for the office he holds than he is today.

(https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/opinion/is-mr-trump-nuts.html#story-continues-2)
The problem lies in trying to locate the essence of Mr. Trump’s unfitness in the unknowable reaches of his mind, as opposed to where we can all openly see it and address it in political terms.

As the psychiatrist Allen Frances (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/us/politics/trump-genius-mental-health.html) told The Times:

“You can’t say enough about how incompetent and unqualified he is to be leader of the free world. But that does not make him mentally ill.”
Unfortunately, a number of psychiatrists, politicians and others who should know better (http://beta.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-psychiatrists-trump-book-20171230-story.html)have increasingly taken up the Trump-is-crazy line.

In “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump,” (https://us.macmillan.com/thedangerouscaseofdonaldtrump/bandyxlee/9781250179456/) released last October, more than two dozen contributors, most mental-health professionals, concluded that Mr. Trump presents a grave and immediate danger to the safety of America and the world.

No argument there, but why do we need to hear it from psychiatrists relying on their professional credentials?

Dr. Bandy Lee, one of the book’s editors, said (https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/1/5/16770060/trump-mental-health-psychiatrist-25th-amendment) the authors are (https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/1/5/16770060/trump-mental-health-psychiatrist-25th-amendment) “assessing dangerousness, not making a diagnosis.”

Anyone with access to newspapers or Mr. Trump’s Twitter feed can do the same.

The psychiatrists say they have a duty to warn the public about what they see as a serious threat to the nation.

That’s commendable, but they should consider how their comments will be taken by the vast majority of Americans, particularly in a highly politically polarized time.

The language of mental health and illness is widely used (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-19/trump-s-judgment-is-debatable-his-sanity-is-not?utm_content=view&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-view)yet (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-19/trump-s-judgment-is-debatable-his-sanity-is-not?utm_content=view&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-view) poorly understood (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-11-19/trump-s-judgment-is-debatable-his-sanity-is-not?utm_content=view&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-view), and it comes loaded with unwarranted assumptions and harmful stereotypes.

There’s a good reason the profession established an ethical guideline in 1973, known as the Goldwater R (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/29/opinion/trump-unfit-goldwater-rule.html)ule (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/29/opinion/trump-unfit-goldwater-rule.html), that prohibits psychiatrists from offering professional judgment on public figures they have not personally examined.

In the future, it would be a good idea if presidential candidates voluntarily submitted to a mental-health evaluation, just as they often do a physical one — and in that case, psychiatrists would have a critical role to play.

But you don’t need to put Mr. Trump on a couch now to discover who he is.
So what’s the right way to deal with Mr. Trump’s evident unfitness?

Not the 25th Amendment (https://constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendments/amendment-xxv), despite the sudden fashion for it. Ratified in the wake of President John Kennedy’s assassination, the amendment authorizes the temporary removal of a president who is unable to do the job. Its final section, which has never been invoked, was meant to clarify what should happen if the president becomes clearly incapacitated.

One of the amendment’s drafters, Jay Berman, a former congressional staff member who has said Mr. Trump “appears unhinged,” still doesn’t believe that the amendment applies to his case (https://www.vox.com/2018/1/10/16862896/donald-trump-michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-25th-amendment).

Even if invoking the amendment were the best approach, consider what would need to happen.

First, the vice president, plus a majority of Mr. Trump’s cabinet, must declare to Congress that the president cannot do his job.

If Mr. Trump disagreed, they would have to restate their case. Only then would both houses of Congress get involved, and each would have to agree by a two-thirds vote.

The chances of any of these steps being taken in today’s political environment are less than zero.

Impeachment would be a more direct and fitting approach, if Mr. Trump’s actions rise to the level of high crimes or misdemeanors.

But this path is similarly obstructed by Republicans in Congress, who are behaving less like members of a coequal branch with oversight power than like co-conspirators of a man they know is unfit to govern.

The best solution is the simplest:

Vote, and organize others to register and to vote.

If you believe Donald Trump represents a danger to the country and the world, you can take action to rein in his power.

In November, you can help elect members of Congress who will fight Mr. Trump’s most dangerous behaviors.

If that fails, there’s always 2020.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/opinion/is-mr-trump-nuts.html

iow, USA and the world is stuck with y'all's shitholing asshole for 3 more years

But Trash isn't the real destroyer. He a horrible distraction.

It's the Repugs in Congress and in his cabinet of kakistocrats who are proving to be the real destroyers, destruction that will be hard and long to correct, if ever

The plutocratic, kleptocratic oligarchy, through its Repug whores, continues to fuck America into unfuckability.

Pavlov
01-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Just one quick test -- have him sing the national anthem.

boutons_deux
01-13-2018, 09:40 AM
Donald Trump's interview with the Wall Street Journal is absolutely, thoroughly, unbelievably NUTS (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/11/1732007/-Donald-Trump-s-interview-with-the-Wall-Street-Journal-is-absolutely-thoroughly-unbelievably-NUTS)

Mr. Trump: I have relationships with people, I think you people are surprised.

WSJ: Just to be clear, you haven’t spoken to the North Korean leader, I mean when you say a relationship with Korea—

Mr. Trump: I don’t want to comment on it—I don’t want to comment, I’m not saying I have or I haven’t. But I just don’t—

WSJ: Some people would see your tweets, which are sometimes combative towards Kim Jong Un...

Mr. Trump: Sure, you see that a lot with me and then all of a sudden somebody’s my best friend. I could give you 20 examples. You give me 30. I’m a very flexible person.

Donald Trump and the very bad immigrant

Mr. Trump: This person on the west side that killed eight people and badly, you heard me say yesterday, badly, badly wounded about 12. I mean people losing arms and legs—nobody even talks about that. But they say killed eight and that’s it. I mean you have people—ones walking around without—missing two legs. And the person was running to stay in shape and now he’s missing two legs. Think of it.

But this person, who should’ve never been allowed into this country, came in through the lottery. When they interviewed his neighborhood, they say he was horrible. You’d say good morning to him and he’d start cursing at you. They didn’t want him so they sent him through the lottery, you know, congratulations United States.

Donald Trump and the 10 ways to pay

Mr. Trump: Let me, let me tell you something about the wall. So I’ve always said we have to have a wall. I’ve also said Mexico’s got to pay for it—sometimes you know on occasion, I’d add who’s going to pay for it? Mexico. Well they will pay for it, OK? There are many forms of payment. I could name 10 right now. There are many forms of payment, I didn’t say how.

Donald Trump and the “Sarah, will you make that clear, please”

Mr. Trump: The other thing … so the wall. The wall’s never meant to be 2100 miles long. We have mountains that are far better than a wall, we have violent rivers that nobody goes near, we have areas …. But, you don’t need a wall where you have a natural barrier that’s far greater than any wall you could build, OK? Because somebody said oh, he’s going to make the wall smaller. I’m not going to make it smaller the wall was always going to be a wall where we needed it. And there are some areas that are far greater than any wall we could build. So, maybe some day somebody could make that clear …
Sarah, will you make that clear please?

Donald Trump and how you need to see through the wall

Mr. Trump: If you have a wall this thick and it’s solid concrete from ground to 32 feet high which is a high wall, much higher than people planned. You go 32 feet up and you don’t know who’s over here. You’re here, you’ve got the wall and there’s some other people here.

WSJ: Yes.

Mr. Trump: If you don’t know who’s there, you’ve got a problem.

WSJ: Well, the other day after your meeting when you talked about wanting to see a deal from Congress. In particular, I’m thinking of the tweets from Ann Coulter. You know, a straight – I mean, they want a wall. Do you feel that you have some room to negotiate here with your own base, when it comes to the wall?

Mr. Trump: I don’t have to because the wall is the same wall I’ve always talked about. I can understand why I have to have see-through.

WSJ: OK.

Donald Trump and … no, you really, really need to see through the damn wall

Mr. Trump: If I’m standing here, I want to be able to see 200 yards out. I want to be able to see, I don’t want to have a piece of concrete that I can’t see.

WSJ: Yes.

Mr. Trump: Now on the wall we have cameras and we have highly sophisticated equipment, but the wall – the Border Patrol tells me the other way’s more expensive. It’s not less expensive. We have to have vision through the wall.

WSJ: But…

Mr. Trump: This is going to be state of the art wall; this will be state of the art. But, I can fully understand why you’d have to have vision. I’d like to be able to see three or four hundred yards instead of we’re at a wall we have no idea who’s on the other side. Does this make sense or am I just wasting my time?

Hope Hicks: It’s what you’ve always talked; it’s consistent with what you’ve always said.

Mr. Trump: No, this is the same. I hope I don’t read tomorrow, Trump is going to make the wall, I always said, we need a wall.

Donald Trump and the very big deal

Mr. Trump: And I’m getting a lot of questions like we want to move to Wisconsin, we wanted – like Wisconsin, I have Foxconn coming to Wisconsin; that’s my deal. You know the head of Foxconn, you know he’s a friend of mine. He’s still only moving there because of me. And the governor has been fantastic.

The governor of Wisconsin has been fantastic in their presentations and everything else. But I’m the one who got them to look at it.

Donald Trump and the man whose name we never say (but it’s Michael Wolff)

Mr. Trump: The man with the three hour interview, he spent three hours – the man who said he spent three hours in the Oval Office who I never met once in the White House. OK, you know – despite all these characters that are – that’s something you can talk about, is the libel laws, because we’ve got to increase our libel laws so when people make misstatements, like yourselves, but when people make misstatements somebody has some, you know, recourse.

Donald Trump and why NBC hates me

Mr. Trump: Look, nobody gets more false press than I do. Nobody – nobody gets – nobody comes close. In history – in the history of this country nobody’s gotten more false press and you guys all know it.

WSJ: Why – why do you think that is?

Mr. Trump: They dislike me, the liberal media dislikes me. I mean I watch people – I was always the best at what I did, I was the – I was, you know, I went to the – I went to the Wharton School of Finance, did well. I went out, I -- I started in Brooklyn, in a Brooklyn office with my father, I became one of the most successful real estate developers, one of the most successful business people. I created maybe the greatest brand.

I then go into, in addition to that, part time, like five percent a week, I open up a television show. As you know, the Apprentice on many evenings was the number one show on all of television, a tremendous success. It went on for 12 years, a tremendous success. They wanted to sign me for another three years and I said, no, I can’t do that.

That’s one of the reasons NBC hates me so much. NBC hates me so much they wanted – they were desperate to sign me for – for three more years.

Donald Trump and the Greatest Statement Ever By Anyone

Mr. Trump: Just – and so – so I was successful, successful, successful. I was always the best athlete, people don’t know that. But I was successful at everything I ever did and then I run for president, first time -- first time, not three times, not six times. I ran for president first time and lo and behold, I win. And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I’m smarter than all of them put together, but they can’t admit it. They had a bad year.

Donald Trump says “Steve” many times

Mr. Trump: I mean I could take you around to the back and I could show you many people, If you don’t – and some of them you wouldn’t know their names so ... Steve was – I always liked Steve, but Steve became very ineffective because he was such a lightning rod. And
Steve, in the end I fired Steve.

WSJ: Is that relationship permanently broken between you and Steve?

Mr. Trump: You never know, you know again, the word – I don’t know what the word permanent means, OK? I never know what the word permanent means. We’ll see what happens, but Steve had nothing to do with my win. Well, certainly very little.

Donald Trump and the winning of every single poll ever

Mr. Trump: Don’t forget, I had vanquished 17 governors, senators plus a couple of very smart people, like Ben and Carly and others. I had vanquished them easily – easily. I won every debate based on the polls. You know, they do polls – seven or eight polls. Time Magazine – Time Magazine’s not a fan of mine. Drudge, Time Magazine they have seven polls. I don’t think, I may be wrong – I don’t think you’ll find one poll that I ever lost in any of the 14, 15 debates. Including the presidential debate, you know with her, the three. Steve Bannon, I just wish him well…

Donald Trump and Adam Schiff’s illegal fare-the well

Mr. Trump: No, I think -- I just want them to -- look, all I see of these Democrats, like Adam Schiff -- it’s all he does, he’ll have a meeting, and then he’ll leave, and he’ll call up the meeting, and then I’ll have a meeting and then he’ll leave. He left meetings where people are being interviewed, and then all of a sudden they say a story about what’s going on inside the meetings.

It’s probably illegal, what he’s doing. But the Democrats know it’s a hoax. It’s an excuse for them having lost the election. They know it’s a hoax. And yet, they are milking it to a fare-thee-well and I think the Republicans-- although I will say that over the last month the Republicans have started to get very tough. Because they realize there’s no collusion whatsoever. There’s no collusion.

Donald Trump and the horrible treason

Mr. Trump: What went on with the FBI, where a man is tweeting to his lover that if she loses, we’ll essentially go back to the -- we’ll go to the insurance policy, which is -- if they lose, we’ll go to phase 2, and we’ll get this guy out of office.

I mean, this is the FBI we’re talking about. I think that is -- that is treason. See, that’s treason right there.

WSJ: Does any of that make you less...

Mr. Trump: By the way, that’s a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act.

Donald Trump and lying leaker James Comey

Mr. Trump: How could there be obstruction on firing Comey? When the man who’s in charge of it wrote a letter that was far stronger than anything I would have written. He was in charge -- Deputy Rosenstein. He wrote a letter that’s far stronger than even what I say.

And here’s another thing. A friend of mine brought this up the other day. Comey. Comey has proven to be a liar and a leaker. Proven. He tries to act like a choir boy. What he did with Hillary Clinton is outrageous. He saved her life, because all of those charges -- I call it “Comey one, two, and three,” all of those charges and Comey won, she was guilty of. She should have been taken out of the campaign and been on trial.

Donald Trump and the we’re not done talking about James Comey

Mr. Trump: When he announced the Hillary Clinton fiasco where she was guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty and then where they did the interview with no tape recorder, with no swearing in, with no this, with no that – you know the story.

But take a look at all of these people that became critics of my firing, they all wanted him fired. And they wanted him fired until I said, “he’s fired.” But the deputy, Rosenstein, who is in charge, he wrote a letter that was possibly or probably stronger than anything I would have written or did write.

Donald Trump and hey, did I say we could stop talking about Comey?

Mr. Trump: The other thing is, everybody wanted Comey fired. And, another thing, and this is just a few, Comey has proven to be a leaker and a liar and, if anything, I should get credit for firing him because it turned out I was right because many things have been found out about Comey that – I mean, I should be given credit for having great insight because many things have been found out about Comey that would never have been found out if I didn’t fire him.

Donald Trump and the vicious rivers

Mr. Trump: So – I – I think we have a very good chance of making a deal on DACA, I would like to be able to do it; I think that the people that are Trump supporters agree with me on it. I would never do it without a wall, the wall is the wall and it’s the same wall that we’re always talking about. It’s – you know, wherever we need, we don’t need it where you have mountains; you don’t need it where you have rivers and – you know, vicious rivers.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1732007

boutons_deux
01-13-2018, 09:53 AM
Trump's Insane Wall Street Journal Interview Got Lost in Thursday's Shithole

“What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act

If the recent performance of our dominant political party, and its titular head, have not given you the deep-down dismals yet, you should get a load of the (three-hour!) interview given by the president*to The Wall Street Journal (https://www.wsj.com/articles/transcript-of-donald-trump-interview-with-the-wall-street-journal-1515715481). Holy buggered Baal, this is like something you hear when you’re trapped in a subway car at midnight. Let us start with the braggadocious part:

"I created maybe the greatest brand."

"I was always the best athlete (http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a56671/trump-athlete-cult/), people don't know that."

"And then people say oh, is he a smart person? I'm smarter than all of them put together, but they can't admit it."

1) Coca-Cola? GE? Swedish Fish?

2) Except for those pesky bone-spurs that kept cropping up at the draft board. Another great career lost to injury.

3) “I have a great brain. You want to see it? Let me just loosen these lugnuts here.”

Then, there’s the part where he accuses an FBI agent of treason. I am not kidding.

And what went on with the FBI, where a man is tweeting to his lover that if [Hillary Clinton] loses, we’ll essentially go back to the — we’ll go to the insurance policy, which is — if they lose, we’ll go to phase 2, and we’ll get this guy out of office. I mean, this is the FBI we’re talking about. I think that is — that is treason. See, that’s treason right there ... By the way, that’s a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act.

“What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act” is the first line of a novel when Allen Drury comes back from the grave.

Then, there’s the mystery solved of why NBC hates him so much.

I then go into, in addition to that, part-time, like five percent a week, I open up a television show. As you know, "The Apprentice" on many evenings was the number one show on all of television, a tremendous success. It went on for 12 years, a tremendous success. They wanted to sign me for another three years and I said, no, I can’t do that. That’s one of the reasons NBC hates me so much. NBC hates me so much they wanted — they were desperate to sign me for — for three more years.

Somebody at NBC is going to hell for this.

"AND THEN PEOPLE SAY OH, IS HE A SMART PERSON?
I'M SMARTER THAN ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER,
BUT THEY CAN'T ADMIT IT."

Then, he took us through, again, the long, hard and miraculous path he took to get where he is.

Pro Tip: Buckle up, because he corners at top speed on two wheels here.

Don’t forget, I had vanquished 17 governors, senators plus a couple of very smart people, like Ben [Carson] and Carly [Fiorina] and others. I had vanquished them easily — easily. I won every debate based on the polls. You know, they do polls — seven or eight polls. Time Magazine — Time Magazine’s not a fan of mine. Drudge, Time Magazine they have seven polls.

I don’t think, I may be wrong — I don’t think you’ll find one poll that I ever lost in any of the 14, 15 debates. Including the presidential debate, you know with her, the three . . . You’ve been doing it longer, OK? That’s the other thing. I’ve only been doing this for two years, two and a half years, OK? You know, it’s pretty good. When they said Jeb Bush was off his game; Trump killed him in the debate. Jeb was off his game because he hasn’t been governor now. He’s been out of politics for eight years. Oh, really? I’ve been out of politics for — I was never in politics.

So, sort of interesting, but when I won against the 17 people, you can’t then say that oh, gee, somebody comes in two months after I won, and he gives me new policy, new idea. I can’t change those ideas, those ideas are wedded.

Dude, you were wedded. Twice. New ideas never stopped you there.

He also shared some thoughts about James Comey—if, by thoughts, you mean the products of the dying sparks of sputtering synapses.

Comey. Comey has proven to be a liar and a leaker. Proven. He tries to act like a choir boy. What he did with Hillary Clinton is outrageous. He saved her life, because all of those charges—I call it “Comey one, two, and three,” all of those charges and Comey won, she was guilty of. She should have been taken out of the campaign and been on trial. He didn’t do that. He saved her life.

But here’s the way you look at Comey. Everybody hated Comey, and Comey—by the way, the FBI, say what you want, go back to look at the day around Hillary—the FBI was in turmoil. Everybody hated Comey. The Democrats wanted him fired. Everybody wanted him out. You look at what Schumer said about him, you look at what everybody said. As soon as I fired him they said, “oh, he’s wonderful—he’s wonderful, how could you do that.”

It’s true. I was there. HRC fell into the Manchester River and Comey leaped in and pulled her out, revealing his true identity as Superman.

Luckily, though, he’s clear on most of the vital issues.

There’s a lot of—there’s a lot of—there’s a big difference—first of all, there’s a big difference between DACA and Dreamers, OK? Dreamers are different. And I want American kids to be Dreamers also, by the way.

I want American kids to be Dreamers also. But there’s a big difference between DACA and Dreamers. And a lot of times when I was with certain Democrats they kept using the word dreamer. I said, “Please, use the word DACA.”

You know it’s a totally different word.

Yes, and “dolt” and “dumbass” are totally different words, too. Work on it.

And, finally, I’ll let him write his own ending.

White House official: Excuse me, I just—we have about two or three minutes left and you’ve got to go to a meeting.

Mr. Trump: Oh I do?

…and a great voice cried out from heaven and said, “It is done.”

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a15073652/trump-wall-street-journal-interview/

This deranged shithole of an asshole has his tiny little hands on the biggest nuclear button.

Imagine a three-hour conversation between Trash and pitbull bitch.

boutons_deux
01-13-2018, 09:42 PM
Doctors want President Trump's head examined

President Donald Trump is "in excellent health," White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, said following his physical Friday.

Jackson received an urgent letter (http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/01/12/letter.to.radm.jackson.january.11.2018.pdf) from dozens of doctors and health professionals Thursday urging him to perform basic mental health tests on the President.

While reviews of the past five presidents' physical exams (http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/health/trump-health-presidential-history/index.html) show only a brief mention of mental health and none of the records includes a readout of the mental health tests, this letter points out that mental evaluations are routine during physicals, particularly for patients who are 66 or older. Trump is 71.

Medicare guidelines suggest patients in this age range should be evaluated for cognitive and neural health function.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/health/trump-mental-health-exam/index.html#ampshare=http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/health/trump-mental-health-exam/index.html

koriwhat
01-13-2018, 10:01 PM
yall nutjobs on the far left are so hard up for anything to oust trump. shit is hilarious! who knew lefty loons would get nuttier by the day?

RandomGuy
01-15-2018, 09:55 AM
yall nutjobs on the far left are so hard up for anything to oust trump. shit is hilarious! who knew lefty loons would get nuttier by the day?

Trump criticism dominates Chuck Grassley town meeting in rural Iowa
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2018/01/12/trump-shithole-criticism-dominates-chuck-grassley-town-meeting-rural-iowa/1029340001/

boutons_deux
01-15-2018, 09:58 AM
Trump criticism dominates Chuck Grassley town meeting in rural Iowa
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2018/01/12/trump-shithole-criticism-dominates-chuck-grassley-town-meeting-rural-iowa/1029340001/

Grassley is a piece of gutless shit, as chair of Senate judiciary, stood by silently as Bitch McC stole a SCOTUS judge from Obama. We get extreme right wing oligarchy stooge Gorsuch for 40+ years.

TSA
01-16-2018, 05:51 PM

:lol boutons
:lol RandomGuy

boutons_deux
01-16-2018, 06:24 PM

:lol boutons
:lol RandomGuy

what tests were done? where's his report? documentation?

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 06:36 PM
Clinically overweight:lol

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 06:46 PM
what tests were done? where's his report? documentation?

What? Cant find the info on the moonbat rss?

BBC News
Trump's cognitive ability is normal, says White House doctor
16 January 2018 US & Canada
Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with Twitter Share this with Whatsapp
Image copyright REUTERS
Image caption Mr Trump shook hands with Dr Jackson after his medical check-up on Friday
US President Donald Trump has shown no abnormal signs following a cognitive exam and is in excellent health, his White House doctor says.

"I have no concerns about his cognitive ability or neurological functions," Ronny Jackson said on Tuesday.

Last week, Mr Trump underwent a three-hour examination in his first medical check-up since becoming US president.

It comes after the release of a controversial book fuelled speculation about the president's mental health.

Speaking to reporters during a White House briefing on Tuesday, Dr Jackson said that the president's overall health was "excellent".

"All data indicates the president is healthy and will remain so for the duration of his presidency," he said.

"He continues to enjoy the significant long-term cardiac and overall health benefits that come from a lifetime of abstinence from tobacco and alcohol," he added.

However, Dr Jackson said that Mr Trump, 71, could benefit from a lower-fat diet and more exercise.

Trump's medical: The checklist
The debate over Trump's mental health
Did Trump forget the national anthem?

Image caption President Trump has good 'genes', according to a White House doctor
On Friday, the president was examined by military doctors at the Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, in tests that were said to have gone "exceptionally well".

Among them was Dr Jackson, whose official title is Physician to the President.

A rear admiral in the US Navy, he also tended to Mr Trump's predecessor, Barack Obama.

To check for possible cognitive dysfunction, the US Department of Veterans Affairs uses the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) neuropsychological test.

The MoCA test assesses an individual's attention and concentration, memory, language, conceptual thinking, calculations, and orientation - among other functions.

Image copyright MOCA
According to Michael Wolff, author of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, all of the president's White House aides see him as a "child" who needs "immediate gratification".

Mr Trump responded by saying Wolff's book was "full of lies", while Secretary of State Rex Tillerson dismissed suggestions the president's mental health was failing.

In December 2015, Mr Trump's own long-time doctor, Harold Bornstein, declared in a pre-election assessment that his client would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency".

rmt
01-16-2018, 06:47 PM
Clinically overweight:lol

At 6' 2", 195 lbs. is overweight. That sounds very low to me. Parker is 6' 2" and 185 lbs. and he's a professional basketball player - not a sedentary 71 year old.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 06:52 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42708826

Heres the BBC link.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42708826

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 07:04 PM
At 6' 2", 195 lbs. is overweight. That sounds very low to me. Parker is 6' 2" and 185 lbs. and he's a professional basketball player - not a sedentary 71 year old.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

But Trump is like 240 lbs. Don’t be angry. Your Dear leader is overweight. Kinda like DPRK’s dear leader.

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 07:07 PM

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 07:08 PM

rmt
01-16-2018, 07:21 PM
But Trump is like 240 lbs. Don’t be angry. Your Dear leader is overweight. Kinda like DPRK’s dear leader.

I'm questioning the BMI calculation - it's a very low bar to me - maybe if you have very fine bones. Parker is 10 lbs. from being overweight?

spurraider21
01-16-2018, 07:26 PM
BMI has never been reliable for athletes due to their builds. i dont think donny is comparable at all

boutons_deux
01-16-2018, 07:28 PM
I bet Trash, with his gut, waist, butt is over 230 at 6'2", easily

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 07:32 PM
BMI has never been reliable for athletes due to their builds. i dont think donny is comparable at all

The mental gymnastics rmt does to support her dear leader is mind boggling. The guy is clearly a fat piece of shit, but there she is, questioning what’s clear to anyone with eyes.

Pavlov
01-16-2018, 07:33 PM
The mental gymnastics rmt does to support her dear leader is mind boggling. The guy is clearly a fat piece of shit, but there she is, questioning what’s clear to anyone with eyes.Now come on, Trump is clearly very close to being a hall of fame basketball player.

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 07:38 PM
He got 18 holes in one tho!

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 07:39 PM
That was a night he'll not soon forget.

rmt
01-16-2018, 07:43 PM
smh, maybe you guys should check your BMI. Seems they want a bunch of skinny people - not that there's anything wrong with them - I'm one too.

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 07:50 PM
smh, maybe you guys should check your BMI. Seems they want a bunch of skinny people - not that there's anything wrong with them - I'm one too.
I get mine checked annually as part of my health screen at work. Company rewards employees for good numbers. I always come in normal weight :tu

Pavlov
01-16-2018, 07:52 PM
smh, maybe you guys should check your BMI. Seems they want a bunch of skinny people - not that there's anything wrong with them - I'm one too.And there's the humble brag.

rmt
01-16-2018, 07:54 PM
And there's the humble brag.

Actually, it's not by choice. Unfortunately, I have diabetes so on a low carb, high fat diet (ketogenic, I think they call it) - really miss the fruit (except avocados).

pgardn
01-16-2018, 07:59 PM
Trump was a bozo.
Trump is a Bozo.

pgardn's medical report completed
- stable bozo

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 08:05 PM
Trump passes a cognitive exam and now this thread is "Hey Fattie!"

pgardn
01-16-2018, 08:06 PM
Fat shaming is required on this site.

Pavlov
01-16-2018, 08:07 PM

:lolCome on now, I always said he's fat.

rmt
01-16-2018, 08:07 PM
I get mine checked annually as part of my health screen at work. Company rewards employees for good numbers. I always come in normal weight :tu

Good for you. I like that one is rewarded for good behavior.

spurraider21
01-16-2018, 08:10 PM

i personally dont think it matters that he's fat. it's more noteworthy to me that people are going to such lengths to deny the harmless fact that he's fat because of tony parker's bmi

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 08:15 PM
Good for you. I like that one is rewarded for good behavior.

Well It’s in my employer (and my) best interest to have a healthy workforce.

rmt
01-16-2018, 08:16 PM
i personally dont think it matters that he's fat. it's more noteworthy to me that people are going to such lengths to deny the harmless fact that he's fat because of tony parker's bmi

smh, you are reading too much into my comments. In general, this bmi is taken too far. My dd went to the ortho for sprained ankle and got a piece of paper saying that she needs to work on her bmi - try explaining that to a 20 year old. Similar to my ob-gyn yesterday testing me for heart/circulation (a finger thingy) - must be a directive from up high to test everything - no matter what the doc. Nurse did not like my complaint that I'm only here for a pap smear and script for a mammogram.

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 08:16 PM

:lolresist :lol

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 08:28 PM
?

spurraider21
01-16-2018, 08:35 PM
smh, you are reading too much into my comments. In general, this bmi is taken too far. My dd went to the ortho for sprained ankle and got a piece of paper saying that she needs to work on her bmi - try explaining that to a 20 year old. Similar to my ob-gyn yesterday testing me for heart/circulation (a finger thingy) - must be a directive from up high to test everything - no matter what the doc. Nurse did not like my complaint that I'm only here for a pap smear and script for a mammogram.
fine. im reading too far into it

is trump fat and overweight?

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 08:44 PM
?

Meh, just resist everything trump. If he doesn’t have Alzheimer’s or dementia then point to the fact that he’s fat.

I was making fun of myself.

TeyshaBlue
01-16-2018, 08:44 PM

rmt
01-16-2018, 08:48 PM
fine. im reading too far into it

is trump fat and overweight?

Yes, but so are a lot of people in America. The bmi is like dh's cardiologist not being satisfied with cholesterol under 200 - she wants it under 170 and prescribes yet another pill to try to lower it. Enough is enough.

spurraider21
01-16-2018, 08:54 PM
Yes, but so are a lot of people in America. The bmi is like dh's cardiologist not being satisfied with cholesterol under 200 - she wants it under 170 and prescribes yet another pill to try to lower it. Enough is enough.
:lol you just have to throw in a defense anyway

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 09:06 PM
I would recommend rmt not spending any time alone with dear leader. I don’t think that would end well for Mr rmt.

rmt
01-16-2018, 09:16 PM
I would recommend rmt not spending any time alone with dear leader. I don’t think that would end well for Mr rmt.

Mr. rmt has no worries in that regard. Trump is the last man on Earth I'd hook up with.

boutons_deux
01-16-2018, 09:40 PM
Trump aced the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. Here’s what that means.

But all information is useful. And so is the result of this test, in a small way.

Journalists and mental health professionals have argued, publicly, that Trump’s apparent deterioration of vocabulary over the past decades is a sign of cognitive decline. (https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/)

It’s important to know that Trump does not have signs of dementia so obvious to register on this test.
During the press conference where Jackson explained the results, CNN’s Sanjay Gupta (a medical doctor) did point out that the test cannot always find the earliest stages of dementia, like personality or mood changes. (https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/health/alzheimers-checklist-mild-behavioral-impairment.html?_r=0)

As Richard Friedman, a professor of clinical psychiatry and director of psychopharmacology clinic at Weill Cornell Medical College, has argued (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/no-trump-doesnt-need-a-mental-fitness-evaluation/2018/01/10/831fdeec-f585-11e7-b34a-b85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.83911bf53c96) in the Washington Post, we don’t need a test to judge Trump’s fitness for office:

“The most accurate measure of a person’s fitness, whether mental or physical, is

observable function in the real world —

not the results of a fancy test or expert opinion.

The fact is that Americans already have all the data they need to judge Trump’s fitness.”

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/1/16/16899150/trump-montreal-cognitive-assement-ronny-jackson

Th'Pusher
01-16-2018, 10:06 PM
Mr. rmt has no worries in that regard. Trump is the last man on Earth I'd hook up with.

Don’t be so sure. The flesh is weak.

TeyshaBlue
01-17-2018, 07:50 AM
Trump aced the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. Here’s what that means.

But all information is useful. And so is the result of this test, in a small way.

Journalists and mental health professionals have argued, publicly, that Trump’s apparent deterioration of vocabulary over the past decades is a sign of cognitive decline. (https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/)

It’s important to know that Trump does not have signs of dementia so obvious to register on this test.
During the press conference where Jackson explained the results, CNN’s Sanjay Gupta (a medical doctor) did point out that the test cannot always find the earliest stages of dementia, like personality or mood changes. (https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/26/health/alzheimers-checklist-mild-behavioral-impairment.html?_r=0)

As Richard Friedman, a professor of clinical psychiatry and director of psychopharmacology clinic at Weill Cornell Medical College, has argued (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/no-trump-doesnt-need-a-mental-fitness-evaluation/2018/01/10/831fdeec-f585-11e7-b34a-b85626af34ef_story.html?utm_term=.83911bf53c96) in the Washington Post, we don’t need a test to judge Trump’s fitness for office:

“The most accurate measure of a person’s fitness, whether mental or physical, is

observable function in the real world —

not the results of a fancy test or expert opinion.

The fact is that Americans already have all the data they need to judge Trump’s fitness.”

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2018/1/16/16899150/trump-montreal-cognitive-assement-ronny-jackson

We don't need none of that fancy science! We just know!

lol fucking vox. :lmao

boutons_deux
01-17-2018, 08:36 AM
We don't need none of that fancy science! We just know!

lol fucking vox. :lmao

It's not only Vox. Anybody serious saw your lover boy Trash was fucked up in lots of ways since he came DOWN the escalator with his soft-porn arm candy, in 1000s of his mouthing lies and pure bullshit, in his ignorance of USA and the world, and his malignant narcissim, his childish vengefulness. TOTALLY unfit for office.

TB :lol (c)

Your lover boy Trash, as an oligarchy Useful Idiot from the Repus, is fucking up America and govt. Thanks, TB :lmao

TeyshaBlue
01-17-2018, 11:09 AM
Loverboy :lmao

Keep it up simpleton. Your fucked up takes make giggle.

Chucho
01-17-2018, 12:15 PM
:lol you just have to throw in a defense anyway

On the flip side of the coin, EVERYTHING Trump does gets knocked. CNN has given a whole lot of coverage to "shit hole" and the silly he-said-she-said embarrassment stemming from it and the dude's diet. Just funny how petty our "news" has become.

spurraider21
01-17-2018, 12:16 PM
On the flip side of the coin, EVERYTHING Trump does gets knocked. CNN has given a whole lot of coverage to "shit hole" and the silly he-said-she-said embarrassment stemming from it and the dude's diet. Just funny how petty our "news" has become.
excellent change of topic :tu

Pavlov
01-17-2018, 12:17 PM
On the flip side of the coin, EVERYTHING Trump does gets knocked. CNN has given a whole lot of coverage to "shit hole" and the silly he-said-she-said embarrassment stemming from it and the dude's diet. Just funny how petty our "news" has become.Terrorist fist jab?

Chucho
01-17-2018, 12:44 PM
excellent change of topic :tu

OR...just pointing out the the consistent attacks that beget the defense. Attacks beget defense. :tu

rmt
01-17-2018, 04:37 PM
OR...just pointing out the the consistent attacks that beget the defense. Attacks beget defense. :tu

And if Oprah ran and got elected, no one would DARE mention the words "overweight" or "obese" or they'd be labelled racist/sexist but a white male, nah, he's fair game. Can you imagine them asking if Hillary had dentures?

spurraider21
01-17-2018, 04:39 PM
And if Oprah ran and got elected, no one would DARE mention the words "overweight" or "obese" or they'd be labelled racist/sexist but a white male, nah, he's fair game. Can you imagine them asking if Hillary had dentures?
oprah is fat tbh. and if somebody said she was, i wouldn't get all offended by it and say "BUT OMG TRUMP WAS FAT TOO"

Chucho
01-17-2018, 04:40 PM
[QUOTE=rmt;9253425 Can you imagine them asking if Hillary had dentures?[/QUOTE]

In her mouth or ****?

Chucho
01-17-2018, 04:41 PM
We can't spell khunt properly here either?

Chucho
01-17-2018, 04:41 PM
oprah is fat tbh. and if somebody said she was, i wouldn't get all offended by it and say "BUT OMG TRUMP WAS FAT TOO"

But someone would. It's just reaction.

rmt
01-17-2018, 04:42 PM

That someone who said so would be censured, ostracized and probably fired from whatever job he/she had.

spurraider21
01-17-2018, 04:43 PM
But someone would. It's just reaction.
there are things worth getting defensive over. trump being overweight isn't one of them, tbh :lol

spurraider21
01-17-2018, 04:44 PM
That someone who said so would be censured, ostracized and probably fired from whatever job he/she had.
probably not

Chucho
01-17-2018, 04:45 PM
there are things worth getting defensive over. trump being overweight isn't one of them, tbh :lol

Indeed. It's as absurd to get defensive over it as it is for a major news conglomerate to spend days covering the fat president's fatness.