POINTS 26
FIELD GOALS 9/13 69.2%
THREE POINTERS 4/7 57.1%
FREE THROWS 4/8 50%
REBOUNDS 6
ASSISTS 1
TURNOVERS 0
STEALS 1

But we instead got G-Leaguer fo lyfe Derrick White.

Not like we could use some scoring, or shooting, or a starting SG who can score more than 9 points or anything

02JMBhxufJw

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2016/05/24/josh-hart-villanova-return-nba-draft.jpg

ducks
12-31-2017, 10:33 PM
Wow game double time against no d rockets

phxspurfan
12-31-2017, 10:38 PM
Wow game double time against no d rockets

The same Rockets that beat us by like 30. Where we failed to score all game despite their "no d." With a scrub ass rook who wont ever see real PT in the NBA bc he's a no talent ass clown

Amuseddaysleeper
01-01-2018, 12:06 AM
The same Rockets that beat us by like 30. Where we failed to score all game despite their "no d." With a scrub ass rook who wont ever see real PT in the NBA bc he's a no talent ass clown

This is the worst spurs team of the decade, horrible offseason only compounded that.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Pity post, tbh.

Bill_Brasky
01-01-2018, 01:46 AM
This is the worst spurs team of the decade, horrible offseason only compounded that.

:cry oh no, the worst Spurs team of the decade is only a 3 seed in the stacked west right now!

Do any of you faggots pay attention to other sports teams? This isn't normal.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 02:19 AM
:cry oh no, the worst Spurs team of the decade is only a 3 seed in the stacked west right now!

They're probably too busy reading up on how John Podesta is a child rapist to notice how great the Spurs really are. Psh. Lack of priorities. Amirite?

daslicer
01-01-2018, 02:58 AM

You say that every year. Hell you actually said that last year. Typical retarded post by a retarded poster.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-01-2018, 03:01 AM
You say that every year. Hell you actually said that last year. Typical retarded post by a retarded poster.

Last year’s team wasn’t as good as people would like to think. Spurs have gotten worse as the decade has gone on.

daslicer
01-01-2018, 03:06 AM
Last year’s team wasn’t as good as people would like to think. Spurs have gotten worse as the decade has gone on.

You actually said last year's team was the worst spurs team of the decade. I remember it precisely because you straight up debated with me before the playoffs that the 2017 team was worse than the 2011 spurs team that had gotten eliminated in the first round by the grizzlies. Unless this spurs team gets eliminated in the first round I don't see how they can be the worst spurs team of the decade. Anyways your a retarded parakeet that says the same stupid shit every year.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-01-2018, 03:44 AM
You actually said last year's team was the worst spurs team of the decade. I remember it precisely because you straight up debated with me before the playoffs that the 2017 team was worse than the 2011 spurs team that had gotten eliminated in the first round by the grizzlies. Unless this spurs team gets eliminated in the first round I don't see how they can be the worst spurs team of the decade. Anyways your a retarded parakeet that says the same stupid shit every year.

What Spurs team this decade was worse than last year? I’ll take any of the Duncan teams this decade over
Last year’s team. The NBA is also weaker as a whole than it was in 2010-2015. We are in the weakest western conference in 20 years. And I think this year’s team with a hampered Kawhi and spotty outside shooting is weaker than last year. Obviously the playoffs will be the real test, but again we are in the worst western conference in ages, this year’s team is tough to watch. Hopefully when Kawhi gets healthy and the Spurs can somehow do something at the trade deadline maybe that will change.

Right now there isn’t anything about the current makeup of the squad that makes your feel good about any potential playoff series from the second round onward.

And that 2011 Grizzlies team was a game away from the WCF that year in a FAR more
Competitive conference than what we had last year. We also had a bad injury to Manu on the final day of the season that put the Spurs in a tough spot heading into the playoffs. Memphis of 2011 was playing better than 95% of the league after the all star break that season. You could argue they were one of the strongest 8th seeds of all time. I don’t think the 2011 Spurs were great, but they didn’t look nearly as bad offensively as this year’s team who look completely lost.

Do you see the 2015 Warriors team as better than the 2016 one because 2015 won the title? Because I don’t. You have to look at context, the Warriors had to play much stronger teams in 2016 than 2015. I don’t think the 2015 Warriors win the title in 2016. You have to look at the quality of completion. In the mid 2000’s you had 3 or 4 legit contenders in a godly western conference. Today the western conference isn’t very good and while the Nba has a better pool of talented players they don’t have the best collection of teams. You take the 2016 Spurs and put them to any other year from 2000 to 2015 and no way do they win 67 games. They were great defensively but not nearly as good as their record suggested.

bic50
01-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Last years team was pretty good.

Bill_Brasky
01-01-2018, 11:57 AM

He also hurts our best players.

bklynspursfan
01-01-2018, 01:03 PM

They're hilarious :lol we haven't had a healthy team all year, still possible to move up in the standings, but yet we're terrible.

It's so silly

bklynspursfan
01-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Last years team was pretty good.

Last year's Spurs team was damned good, and had Durant not been such a punk, we would've been favorites for sure or at least on the same level with GS. Heck even with Durant there, Kawhi was lighting them up with no issues until they took him out. And LMA was playing well, they were playing at a very high level collectively.

phxspurfan
01-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Last year's Spurs team was damned good, and had Durant not been such a punk, we would've been favorites for sure or at least on the same level with GS. Heck even with Durant there, Kawhi was lighting them up with no issues until they took him out. And LMA was playing well, they were playing at a very high level collectively.

Kawhi was going to reinjure that ankle some how or some way after he stepped on Harden's foot in the semis. The fact that it randomly happened in game 1 just means the team quit before it could have been a series against GS. But Kawhi was not 100% on the ankle coming into the series and was not going to last two long series to ring last year either way.

exstatic
01-02-2018, 10:32 AM
Josh Hart (LAL)

POSITION SG (Starting)
MINUTES 36
POINTS 26
FIELD GOALS 9/13 69.2%
THREE POINTERS 4/7 57.1%
FREE THROWS 4/8 50%
REBOUNDS 6
ASSISTS 1
TURNOVERS 0
STEALS 1

But we instead got G-Leaguer fo lyfe Derrick White.

Not like we could use some scoring, or shooting, or a starting SG who can score more than 9 points or anything

02JMBhxufJw

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2016/05/24/josh-hart-villanova-return-nba-draft.jpg
If you’re so sold on this guy, go be a Laker fan, and see what that gets you.

BillMc
01-02-2018, 10:36 AM
They're hilarious :lol we haven't had a healthy team all year, still possible to move up in the standings, but yet we're terrible.

It's so silly

Doom sayers will say doom.

raybies
01-02-2018, 01:58 PM
COT in here

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 02:56 PM
If you’re so sold on this guy, go be a Laker fan, and see what that gets you.
thats not how sports fanhood works

raybies
01-02-2018, 03:52 PM
thats not how sports fanhood works
in fairness, to some people it is. Just look at the multitude of player fans on this site... unless we are the exception.

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 03:54 PM
in fairness, to some people it is. Just look at the multitude of player fans on this site... unless we are the exception.
thinking another team got a better player than yours did doesn't mean you become a fan of that other team. thats like saying all portland fans should become okc fans because durant > oden

raybies
01-02-2018, 04:05 PM
thinking another team got a better player than yours did doesn't mean you become a fan of that other team. thats like saying all portland fans should become okc fans because durant > oden
and yet somehow I still think there's people that do that lol

good point though :toast

phxspurfan
01-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Lol at the logic that shitting on our draft pick by comparing to player x who was selected later means you should be a fan of player X's team. What is being shit on is our team's drafting strategy. Overthinking obvious picks. We have done it many times now.