PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Predictions

Pages : [1] 2

monosylab1k
01-01-2018, 01:02 AM
We’ll bump this thread in a year and :lmao at all the shitty predictions.

monosylab1k
01-01-2018, 01:04 AM
100% STONE COLD LOCKS HERE

-The Blue Wave happens and Democrats retake the House and Senate.
-Mueller charges Kushner & Don Jr. but never gets Teflon Don.
-Putin is assassinated

djohn2oo8
01-01-2018, 01:09 AM

-Putin is assassinated

Trump is got. Already. Won't finish the year.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 01:20 AM
http://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Make-A-Wish.jpg

rmt
01-01-2018, 01:22 AM
I predict that they will come to a deal with DACA in exchange for end to chain migration (except for immediate family) and replacement with a merit-based immigration system.

monosylab1k
01-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Trump is got. Already. Won't finish the year.

Would be nice but I doubt it.

FYI my 2018 ST resolution is that only a select few people are worthy of receiving replies from my OG mono account. Everyone else only gets replies from my troll accounts.

Green Man
01-01-2018, 01:24 AM
http://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Make-A-Wish.jpg
Like this fucker here. He has zero mono privileges, he gets the snicklefritz.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Would be nice but I doubt it.

FYI my 2018 ST resolution is that only a select few people are worthy of receiving replies from my OG mono account. Everyone else only gets replies from my troll accounts.

Oh golly gee; I wonder who the few select worthy people are. Can you share the list?

:lmao Today's safe space snowflake faggot.

TSA
01-01-2018, 01:25 AM

-Putin is assassinated

No need to bump in a year :rollin

Green Man
01-01-2018, 01:26 AM
Oh golly gee; I wonder who the few select worthy people are. Can you share the list?

:lmao Today's safe space snowflake faggot.
step up your game if you expect OG mono to ever give you the time of day.

monosylab1k
01-01-2018, 01:28 AM
No need to bump in a year :rollin

:lol got any predictions? PizzaGate gonna finally get rolling?

Spurtacular
Like this fucker here. He has zero mono privileges, he gets the snicklefritz.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/02/53/f0/0253f0b586c0e1f719934ee327cf338a.gif

TSA
HOT TAKES

djohn2oo8 will leave the site in shame, his thread will live on

Chumpdumper will be forced to call up an old alt

RandomGuy will off himself

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 01:29 AM
:lol got any predictions? PizzaGate gonna finally get rolling?

We find out monoslob is one of the survivors.

Now sign into another account so you can respond. :lmao

Red
01-01-2018, 01:32 AM
We find out monoslob is one of the survivors.

Now sign into another account so you can respond. :lmao
:lmao resorting to copying Fabbs schtick. It doesn’t get more bottom of the barrel.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 01:41 AM
:lmao resorting to copying Fabbs schtick. It doesn’t get more bottom of the barrel.

:lol "resorting"
:lol rent free

ElNono
01-01-2018, 01:51 AM
- GOP retains control of the House, but Dems retake Senate.

- Dems eventually figure out that the best weapon against Trump is not fake outrage or investigations, but Trump himself.

- Shillary continues to take any Dems gains as her own, further tarnishing the Dems brand.

- Once the GOP feels like they’re losing some grip on their base/population at large, we’ll declare a war against <pick your posion here>

- Deficits will continue not mattering, until Dems regain any sort of power, then it’ll be the typical ‘think about our children’s future :cry’

- Nothing really changes socially, winners remain winners, losers remain losers.

DMC
01-01-2018, 03:27 AM
1. Rise of the Moonbats: As the year progresses and the left begins to realize the investigation is just a stalling tactic to appease the left, there will be mini-riots bought and paid for.
2. There will be another mass shooting, and the left will go right to gun control while at the same time stating that the violent crime rate is lower than it's ever been so no need for guns (you work that out in your head).

3. Chumpdumper will respond to every post in every thread.

4. There will be no new blood, just alt after alt of the same 3 or 4 posters echo chambering each other to orgasm.

AaronY
01-01-2018, 03:40 AM

I think you mean the opposite since it would be easier to take the house. The senate would be better because then if Ruth Bader Ginsberg dies Trump couldn't appoint some piece of shit hard right judge who would serve 30 years making this country's laws

Reck
01-01-2018, 04:36 AM
- Shillary continues to take any Dems gains as her own, further tarnishing the Dems brand.

Hillary Will croak this year. Grim business but she's not gonna make the year, imo.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 04:59 AM
Hillary Will croak this year. Grim business but she's not gonna make the year, imo.

McCain will go. Hillary will stay.

baseline bum
01-01-2018, 10:50 AM
1. Trump finds a way to fire Mueller and the GOP congress does nothing but make a few toothless complaints to the media.
2. Democrats will take the house narrowly by running on impeachment of the Dear Leader.
3. The GOP picks up a couple of senate seats thanks to their hugely favorable map for 2018 unless GOP primary voters keep picking Bannon's guys.
4. There will be a government shutdown over the border wall.
5. Lindsay Graham will get caught on cellphone video blowing someone but will go to gay camp and all will be well again.

spurraider21
01-01-2018, 04:06 PM
1. Trump finds a way to fire Mueller and the GOP congress does nothing but make a few toothless complaints to the media.
2. Democrats will take the house narrowly by running on impeachment of the Dear Leader.
3. The GOP picks up a couple of senate seats thanks to their hugely favorable map for 2018 unless GOP primary voters keep picking Bannon's guys.
5. Lindsay Graham will get caught on cellphone video blowing someone but will go to gay camp and all will be well again.
trey gowdy

Will Hunting
01-01-2018, 04:46 PM
HOT TAKES

Why not mention anything about pizzagate?

DMC
01-01-2018, 04:59 PM
trey gowdy

"Lindsay Graham Blows Trey Gowdy, Instantly Regrets It!!" Youtube video title.

Pavlov
01-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Why not mention anything about pizzagate?:lol

koriwhat
01-01-2018, 06:16 PM
This is the year all far leftys get a real dose of reality... fucking wake up already!

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 07:09 PM
: cry 3. The GOP picks up a couple of senate seats thanks to their hugely favorable map for 2018 unless GOP primary voters keep picking Bannon's guys. :cry

Triggered.

Pavlov
01-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Triggered.https://i.imgur.com/U8e38EI.gif

DeadlyDynasty
01-01-2018, 07:24 PM

- Dems eventually figure out that the best weapon against Trump is not fake outrage or investigations, but Trump himself.

- Once the GOP feels like they’re losing some grip on their base/population at large, we’ll declare a war against <pick your posion here>

- Deficits will continue not mattering, until Dems regain any sort of power, then it’ll be the typical ‘think about our children’s future :cry’

- Nothing really changes socially, winners remain winners, losers remain losers.

This. I'm excited for LOGCAP V as well

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Chumpdumper will respond to every post in every thread.

GSSOAT

baseline bum
01-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Triggered.

I know it has been a while, but there was that time three weeks ago when Bannon got a Democrat elected in Alabama.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 08:28 PM
I know it has been a while, but there was that time three weeks ago when Bannon got a Democrat elected in Alabama.

Doesn't erase your need to cry about the guy.

ElNono
01-01-2018, 08:29 PM
I am disappoint there’s no mention of Soros yet, tbh...

koriwhat
01-01-2018, 08:30 PM
I am disappoint there’s no mention of Soros yet, tbh...

only mention of him i want to read is his obituary. fuck that globalist jew hating jew.

AaronY
01-01-2018, 09:22 PM
only mention of him i want to read is his obituary. fuck that globalist jew hating jew.
Prediction: koriwhat will finally admit he's a republican in 2018. ending all the suspense forever

leemajors
01-01-2018, 09:25 PM

give it a rest, mono.

koriwhat
01-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Prediction: koriwhat will finally admit he's a republican in 2018. ending all the suspense forever

all i get in my damn email are shit from your failed party... i fucking hate spam!

and sorry but i ripped up my voting registration that came in the mail weeks back but i might tape it back together just to vote against LaHood the drug dealing DA.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 01:11 AM
Surest thing ever: Boots will post 1000s of Liberal rag articles no one will read.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 01:17 AM
1) Russia nonsense fizzles out.
2) Iran possibly has a color revolution, courtesy of deep state
3) Ping Pong (Kim Jong) gets scared after seeing Iran’s revolution and a deal is struck

Wild Cobra
01-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Same shit, different year.

Politics as normal, and the public stupid enough to get caught up in all the propaganda, instead of what they really do behind the visible scenes.

The faces may change, but the politicians we elect are rarely good for us.

The voters will remain stupid in 2018.

Wild Cobra
01-02-2018, 02:38 AM
Surest thing ever: Boots will post 1000s of Liberal rag articles no one will read.

Beat me to it.

Trainwreck2100
01-02-2018, 02:43 AM
1)Senate flips by 2 seats 51-49
2)Trump will spend half a year on border wall, try to tie it in with DACA despite the fact he's said he wants congress to come up with something.
3)More sexual harassment bullshit that americans have no business caring about, comes out, but hopefully this crap fizzles out by may.
4)More vacation days this year than last year
5)Russia won't be the smoking gun the lefttards want it to be

Brazil
01-02-2018, 07:57 AM
CIA kills Trump and makes up a story about a lone wolf crazy act

baseline bum
01-02-2018, 07:58 AM
1)Senate flips by 2 seats 51-49
2)Trump will spend half a year on border wall, try to tie it in with DACA despite the fact he's said he wants congress to come up with something.
3)More sexual harassment bullshit that americans have no business caring about, comes out, but hopefully this crap fizzles out by may.
4)More vacation days this year than last year
5)Russia won't be the smoking gun the lefttards want it to be

I think points 5 and 1 are incompatible. The Russia story is going to have to pick up a lot of steam to give the Democrats any shot at taking the senate considering how bad the 2018 map is for them. They have extremely vulnerable red state senate seats up for election in Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, and West Virginia and purple state seats in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maine plus they could be running a crook in Menendez in New Jersey. The GOP will have two seats in Arizona they could lose (I can't see McCain still in the senate by election time) and Heller is going to have a hard time holding Nevada, but the Republicans will likely be starting the night with a 42-23 lead in the senate on election day. It would take a massive Democratic wave election for them to gain senate seats, and that's going to take Trump's popularity dropping farther.

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 08:20 AM
I think points 5 and 1 are incompatible. The Russia story is going to have to pick up a lot of steam to give the Democrats any shot at taking the senate considering how bad the 2018 map is for them. They have extremely vulnerable red state senate seats up for election in Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, and West Virginia and purple state seats in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maine plus they could be running a crook in Menendez in New Jersey. The GOP will have two seats in Arizona they could lose (I can't see McCain still in the senate by election time) and Heller is going to have a hard time holding Nevada, but the Republicans will likely be starting the night with a 42-23 lead in the senate on election day. It would take a massive Democratic wave election for them to gain senate seats, and that's going to take Trump's popularity dropping farther.

Good analysis, tbh.

Cept, SEIU programs voting machines in Nevada. Dem senator / presidential candidates will never lose there again.

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 10:36 AM
:lol another conspiracy

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Got another theory, crypto takes off and becomes adopted mainstream and chump finally gets laid for the second time in his 20 year marriage

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 10:54 AM
Maybe someday people will use crypto for its actual purpose rather than speculation.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 10:56 AM
Well you should know that’s what’s being worked on and people are speculating on which ones will fill that role of becoming actual currency. Until then you should get in on some of these moon missions and maybe you’ll be able to retire early like others are doing.

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Well you should know that’s what’s being worked on and people are speculating on which ones will fill that role of becoming actual currency. Until then you should get in on some of these moon missions and maybe you’ll be able to retire early like others are doing.
Hop on the bubble, yes. The thing is if one is chosen it becomes the biggest bubble.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Who said you can’t make money off bubbles? Crypto isn’t going away and some won’t be bubbles in the end. Cmon chump, all the homosexual hookers you want are within reach.

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 11:06 AM
Who said you can’t make money off bubbles? Crypto isn’t going away and some won’t be bubbles in the end. Cmon chump, all the homosexual hookers you want are within reach.
I said hop on the bubble, genius. Trick is when to get off. You're trying too hard to impress other posters.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 11:07 AM
To the moooooon chump. Strap yourself in and prepare for blastoff. VVVVVRROOOOOOOM.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 11:26 AM
Got another theory, crypto takes off and becomes adopted mainstream and chump finally gets laid for the second time in his 20 year marriage

:lmao

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 11:28 AM
- Trumpers who constantly whine about fake news will continue to peddle more fake stories and fabricated quotes than anyone else

Chucho
01-02-2018, 11:29 AM
I said hop on the bubble, genius. Trick is when to get off. You're trying too hard to impress other posters.

Who is he trying to impress?

Darth_Pelican
John McCain succumbs to cancer

George H.W. passes away

Trump orders a military strike on N Korea which he announces on twitter. The next morning, a spokesman announces that his twitter was hacked and the strike is called off. A full investigation begins. Kim Jong-un arms a nuclear missle and announces that it is one press of a button away, but tensions cool and he never does.

The stock market cools off after a ridiculous 2017

There will be some type of bombing or shooting at the 2018 World Cup in Russia

As is always the case with politics, lots of tough talk will take place with very little action

Pavlov
Who is he trying to impress?

:lmao:lol

Chucho
01-02-2018, 11:39 AM
:lol

LOL. You got your cookie taken and had nothing to say. :lmao

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 11:39 AM
The media will break more hot stories like Trump watches TV and drinks Diet Coke.

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 11:40 AM
LOL. You got your cookie taken and had nothing to say. :lmao:lol You were impressed.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 11:45 AM
:lol You were impressed.

Laughing at you based on a humorous comment isn't being "impressed", it was entertained. And it's funnier because it's bothering you this much. :lmao

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Laughing at you based on a humorous comment isn't being "impressed", it was entertained. And it's funnier because it's bothering you this much. :lmao

Not at all. You immediately confirmed my point.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Someone made fun of me. Someone laughed. I'm spinning it as a coping mechanism.

That about sums it up. It's just ST, man. If it bothers you that bad, you can go to the Mods.

monosylab1k
01-02-2018, 12:13 PM

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 12:13 PM
HOT TAKES

Dang dude, was I that hard on your momma?

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 12:14 PM

Pfft. No suspense on anyone's part there.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 12:16 PM

LOL, still butthurt.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 12:16 PM

All safe bets.

Economy will muddle along, no real surprises there. Trump supporters in rural America will continue to get shafted.

GOP will have to own up to dicking over Ocare as more people are priced out of it. People aren't going to be happy about that.

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 12:18 PM
That about sums it up. It's just ST, man. If it bothers you that bad, you can go to the Mods.
It's certainly very important to you that you have to keep trying to explain yourself.

It's just ST, man. You're allowed to be impressed.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 12:21 PM

Pretty much.

GOP efforts at suppression and gerrymandering will delay the eventual swing to the Democrats.

Indications are that there is a blue wave shaping up, but I remain somewhat reserved as to what that actually means for all the reasons you posted here.

All bets are off in 2020.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 12:32 PM
It's certainly very important to you that you have to keep trying to explain yourself.

It's just ST, man. You're allowed to be impressed.

Wow, you're really upset that someone laughed at you.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Trump will remain under the Mueller cloud. GOP will increasingly work to actively undermine the rule of law with more attacks on Mueller and his team, just as it has used attacks on free media for political gain.

There will be more indictments of those close to Trump as the investigation continues. There will be more to it than the scoffers want to believe, and less than many of the left seem to.

Trump will be called to testify, and will be evasive. He will lie under oath and get caught in that lie, leading to a constitutional crisis, as he faces perjury charges.

Trump will lash out at Mueller's team leading up to this and after this will be really, really nasty.

Trumps popularity will continue to decline, and he will finish 2018 still in office, but with lower approval ratings, and facing a serious impeachment problem.

Trump will not fire Mueller.

Trump will replace Sessions.

Trump will replace Tillerson.

Trump will replace Rosenstein. This will start to build a case for obstruction of justice. Trump can't help himself.

I still get a nagging feeling of doom in regards to China's economy, there are some nasty bubbles there, but after years of thinking this is going to happen, I am giving up on that. If anything happens it will be horrendous, and will have something to do with their informal debt economy (shadow banking).

Spurminator
01-02-2018, 12:37 PM
- Corporate tax breaks will by and large be spent on stock buy-backs, inflating stock prices but doing little to stimulate job growth. Trump supporters with jobs will continue to tout the stock market as a sign of economic growth but support among rural Trump voters declines as their towns continue to waste away.

- Jeff Sessions resigns as AG or dies.

- Ted Cruz loses his TX Senate race in an upset.

- President Donald Trump announces on Twitter that he will no longer use Twitter. Returns one week later to respond to unflattering CNN story.

- Celebrity deaths: Willie Nelson, Jack Nicholson, William Shatner, Bob Barker, James Franco

- Celebrity sexual assault scandals: Sean Hannity, Rob Gronkowski, Al Sharpton, Tommy Wiseau, James Franco

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 12:40 PM

Wow, you're really upset that you were impressed. :lol

baseline bum
01-02-2018, 12:41 PM

Nah you got it flipped man. The Democrats have an extremely unfavorable map for the 2018 senate elections with five Democrat incumbents trying to retain their seats in very red states (North Dakota, Indiana, Missouri, West Virginia, and Montana) plus six incumbents trying to hold on in purple states (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine) plus a seat they could lose in New Jersey due to Menendez's corruption. The GOP will have a 42-23 lead starting off election day and they have no incumbents in blue states that need to defend their seats. They will likely have four in purple states (2 in Arizona assuming McCain dies or retires, 1 in Nevada, 1 in Florida).

If the Democrats squeak out an extra two seats in the senate it means they would have to win all but two of those competitive races, assuming McCain dies or retires and his seat is in the November election. If that happens they will have won the house massively and it will have been a huge wave election for them.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Wow, you're really upset that you were impressed. :lol

Mad post 5.

Green Man
01-02-2018, 12:50 PM
LOL, still butthurt.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 12:51 PM
You can always tell the serious posters from the rabid libtards by how hard they cling to muh Russia. Ivan and Igor must have tag teamed their wives I saaaaiiidd.

baseline bum
01-02-2018, 12:53 PM

Nah you got it flipped man. The Democrats have an extremely unfavorable map for the 2018 senate elections with five Democrat incumbents trying to retain their seats in very red states (North Dakota, Indiana, Missouri, West Virginia, and Montana) plus six incumbents trying to hold on in purple states (Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine) plus a seat they could lose in New Jersey due to Menendez's corruption. The GOP will have a 42-23 lead starting off election day and they have no incumbents in blue states that need to defend their seats. They will likely have four in purple states (2 in Arizona assuming McCain dies or retires, 1 in Nevada, 1 in Florida).

If the Democrats squeak out an extra two seats in the senate it means they would have to win all but two of those competitive races, assuming McCain dies or retires and his seat is in the November election. If that happens they will have won the house massively and it will have been a huge wave election for them.

Green Man
01-02-2018, 12:55 PM
You can always tell the serious posters from the rabid libtards by how hard they cling to muh Russia. Ivan and Igor must have tag teamed their wives I saaaaiiidd.
:lol how many old Mav Krew have access to this account?

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 12:57 PM
:lol how many old Mav Krew have access to this account?
Who really knows? Do you have access? Possibly 7 or 8

Green Man
01-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Who really knows? Do you have access? Possibly 7 or 8
I don’t :lol does Rogue still get on there?

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 01:03 PM
I don’t :lol does Rogue still get on there?
>implying I’m not rogue

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 01:05 PM
- Corporate tax breaks will by and large be spent on stock buy-backs, inflating stock prices but doing little to stimulate job growth. Trump supporters with jobs will continue to tout the stock market as a sign of economic growth but support among rural Trump voters declines as their towns continue to waste away.

- Jeff Sessions resigns as AG or dies.

- President Donald Trump announces on Twitter that he will no longer use Twitter. Returns one week later to respond to unflattering CNN story.

- Celebrity deaths: Willie Nelson, Jack Nicholson, William Shatner, Bob Barker, James Franco

- Celebrity sexual assault scandals: Sean Hannity, Rob Gronkowski, Al Sharpton, Tommy Wiseau, James Franco
damn. rough year for james franco

Pavlov
01-02-2018, 01:06 PM
>implying I’m not rogue
Are you rogue?

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:25 PM

You can always tell serious posters from rabid morons by how hard they bury their heads in the sand about Russia.

Works both ways. Russia did some shit with the express purpose of causing disarray in Western democracies. They quite possibly have something on the current president.

That is something of a big deal, unless you are saying that somehow Trumps magic "R" makes him immune to such things.

Sweeping the problem under the rug, or putting your hands over your ears saying "la-la-la" doesn't deal with the problem.

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 01:28 PM

Every candidate Bannon has backed has pretty much lost, as far as I am aware.

But, polling is not really favoring O'Rourke yet.
https://cbpolling.press/2017/12/29/ted-cruz-leads-early-texas-senate-poll-over-beto-orourke/

14% lead is hard to overcome.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 01:32 PM
You can always tell serious posters from rabid morons by how hard they bury their heads in the sand about Russia.

Works both ways. Russia did some shit with the express purpose of causing disarray in Western democracies. They quite possibly have something on the current president.

That is something of a big deal, unless you are saying that somehow Trumps magic "R" makes him immune to such things.

Sweeping the problem under the rug, or putting your hands over your ears saying "la-la-la" doesn't deal with the problem.

give it a rest and get help for your paranoid schizophrenic conspiracies. It’s all in your mind

Chucho
01-02-2018, 01:34 PM

LOL. YOU ARE AWESOME! ALL 50+ ALTS.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Every candidate Bannon has backed has pretty much lost, as far as I am aware.

But, polling is not really favoring O'Rourke yet.
https://cbpolling.press/2017/12/29/ted-cruz-leads-early-texas-senate-poll-over-beto-orourke/

14% lead is hard to overcome.

just get someone to make a fake rape claim, proven strategy

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 01:37 PM
just get someone to make a fake rape claim, proven strategy
did it work against clinton or trump? harassment claims against clarence thomas? you're blowing this overboard, per par

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Why are there so many mentally ill, drug addicts, and psychos on spurstalk? This place used to be to blow off steam and have a little fun but it’s taken a weird turn. Everyone always turns out to be drug addicts.

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 01:39 PM
did it work against clinton or trump? harassment claims against clarence thomas? you're blowing this overboard, per par

:cry rape accusations work every time!
:cry white race is on the verge of being eliminated!

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2018, 07:20 PM
Trump will continue to be an embarrassment but wont be inpeached.

Its the economy stupid. The "democratic wave" will be a bathtub ripple. Republicans will pick up seats in the senate. The house wont flip.

Fed will do at least three 1/4 point raises in 2018.

Stimulus goes nowhere.

Hopefully (not a prediction) we get immigration reform. Go to merit based immigration and not chain immigration. Trade daca for a token wall effort.

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Boutons continues to post stupid cut and pastes from moronic websites that nobody reads.

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2018, 07:33 PM
Boukaki can tantrum kick and scream about the richer tax cuts but the majority of voters are going to see their paychecks go up next month. Democrats are going to have a hard time defending their vote against tax cuts.

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Agreed with much of the above:

Trump won't be impeached but will continue to make an ass of himself on a daily basis

House Democrats who are desperate for attention will continue to waste time and resources drafting articles of impeachment that go nowhere

Republicans will still hold majorities in both chambers of Congress

Rollbacks on environmental regulation lead to short term economic gains that increase republican popularity (like children eating candy for dinner tbh)

Mueller's probe won't implicate Trump himself

Democrats won't budge on the DACA/wall deal... but mainly to take a principled stance against the "racist wall" rather than criticizing the wall as an economic burden

We will see a surge in medical bankruptcies

SCOTUS will uphold Trump's travel ban on a 5-4 vote

CosmicCowboy
01-02-2018, 07:41 PM
I think dems would trade daca for a merit based immigration system with token progress on the wall. Chain immigration is idiotic and needs to be ended. Immigrants are great if they have skills and a willingness to assimilate.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Immigrants are great if they have skills and a willingness to assimilate.
This cuck ass meme needs to go away. It’s like saying cyanide is great if administered properly. Fucking boomer posting I swear.

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 08:13 PM
I think dems would trade daca for a merit based immigration system with token progress on the wall. Chain immigration is idiotic and needs to be ended. Immigrants are great if they have skills and a willingness to assimilate.
Chain migration holds a soft spot in my heart (inb4 "facts don't care about your feelings"). How my family got here. How my wife's family got here.

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 08:16 PM
This cuck ass meme needs to go away. It’s like saying cyanide is great if administered properly. Fucking boomer posting I swear.
:cry muh white existence is in jeopardy :cry

This cuck mentality needs to go away

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 08:23 PM
***LOCK***

AaronY will finally be initiated into Chump/Blake's camp after completing his first all nighter responding to everybody in a thread. He's been close a few times in 2017 tbh but he finally gets over the hump in 2018

***GOING OUT ON A LIMB***

dabom not only posts a coherent, original take but it actually consists of more than two sentences and no emoticons

Blake
01-02-2018, 08:29 PM
LOL. YOU ARE AWESOME! ALL 50+ ALTS.

Lol caps

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 08:34 PM
***GOING OUT ON A LIMB***

dabom not only posts a coherent, original take but it actually consists of more than two sentences and no emoticons
that limb is on fire and its pretty fuckin windy

Trainwreck2100
01-02-2018, 08:36 PM

No I mean it won't fall on trump, one of his boys will take the fall, get pardoned and that will be it.

Chucho
01-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Lol caps

LOL, that's how awesome he is.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 08:54 PM
:cry muh white existence is in jeopardy :cry

This cuck mentality needs to go away
Gee a minority wants to keep Chain migration and deconstruct white identity, whatever could be his motive I wonder.

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Gee a minority wants to keep Chain migration and deconstruct white identity, whatever could be his motive I wonder.
I want to destroy your race

oddly, i'm more white than anything else, racially. Wouldn't really think otherwise outside of having an ethnic sounding last name. Born and raised here, speak english fluently and as my first language. check off "white" on forms where required. But sure. I'm here to destroy white people.

you need to get out more instead of worrying about how the immigrant boogeyman is going to overpower you. :lol cuck mentality indeed

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 09:05 PM
I want to destroy your race

oddly, i'm more white than anything else, racially. Wouldn't really think otherwise outside of having an ethnic sounding last name. Born and raised here, speak english fluently and as my first language. check off "white" on forms where required. But sure. I'm here to destroy white people.

Not odd at all. White cucks are a big part of the liberal base.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Not odd at all. White cucks are a big part of the liberal base.
Bingo.

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 09:24 PM
Bingo.
yep. me and my whiteness wants to destroy white people because i'm supportive of chain migration that has allowed my white family to come here. totally rational.

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 09:25 PM
because it’s mostly white people who chain migrate

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 09:27 PM
yep. me and my whiteness wants to destroy white people because i'm supportive of chain migration that has allowed my white family to come here. totally rational.

So because your family was allowed to cut in line it's a good idea?

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 09:29 PM
because it’s mostly white people who chain migrate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss7SRjiOCCs

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Chump Lite: What Eastern Euro country did you emigrate from?

vy65
01-02-2018, 10:54 PM

Armenians are minorities??

spurraider21
01-02-2018, 11:14 PM
So because your family was allowed to cut in line it's a good idea?
Didn’t cut anybody. Waited for years in the Soviet Union (Sweden for in laws). Tell me more about how i want to end the white race

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Didn’t cut anybody. Waited for years in the Soviet Union (Sweden for in laws). Tell me more about how i want to end the white race
Than stop advocating for policies that will bring in minorities at a 20 to 1 pace.

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 11:27 PM

The next time will be the first. This is why people call you chump lite.

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 11:29 PM

And what was wrong with these countries that you all needed to leave?

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 11:29 PM

Seems like a point of pride for you; maybe you should stop cucking for illegal immigration, then.

benefactor
01-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Trump won't be impeached but will continue to make an ass of himself on a daily basis

360 and change to go...

djohn2oo8
01-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Predictions...

Susan Rice Still won't be indicted

Neither will Hillary

Pizzagate stays dead

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 11:43 PM
Predictions...

Susan Rice Still won't be indicted

Neither will Hillary

Pizzagate stays dead

Tears of joy for you?

Mark Celibate
01-02-2018, 11:48 PM
360 and change to go...

Why are you being a cuck benefactor? Your T levels seem a little too high for this sort of behavior. Cmon man..

ElNono
01-02-2018, 11:48 PM
Seems like a point of pride for you; maybe you should stop cucking for illegal immigration, then.

He wasn’t supportive of illegal immigration, tbh... he was supporting the status quo on legal immigration

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Why are you being a cuck benefactor? Your T levels seem a little too high for this sort of behavior. Cmon man..

:cry I barely follow politics. :cry

Spurtacular
01-02-2018, 11:51 PM
He wasn’t supportive of illegal immigration, tbh... he was supporting the status quo on legal immigration

That's not even a blurry line, tbh. Illegals come in and set up base and send for dozens more; and then we're supposed to give benefits and not deport unless they've committed a felony.

ElNono
01-03-2018, 12:01 AM
That's not even a blurry line, tbh. Illegals come in and set up base and send for dozens more; and then we're supposed to give benefits and not deport unless they've committed a felony.

Legal immigration is indubitably legal. There’s actually a pretty precise line between legal and illegal.

I mean, we can discuss whether the legal system helps America or not, but it’s fairly different from illegal immigration.

ElNono
01-03-2018, 12:01 AM
How about that use of indubitably, uh? ;)

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Legal immigration is indubitably legal. There’s actually a pretty precise line between legal and illegal.

I mean, we can discuss whether the legal system helps America or not, but it’s fairly different from illegal immigration.

I never said legal immigration is not legal. Do you not live in the real world? Supply and demand. If someone (illegally) cuts in line, it effectively takes the place of someone who is (legally) waiting.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 12:05 AM

Would've been better if it was used in pursuit against anything argued; but certainly a good application otherwise.

ElNono
01-03-2018, 12:10 AM
I never said legal immigration is not legal. Do you not live in the real world? Supply and demand. If someone (illegally) cuts in line, it effectively takes the place of someone who is (legally) waiting.

That’s not how it works ‘in the real world’. What do you actually know of the American immigration system?

Off the top of my head, the only American visas that are limited are H1Bs.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 12:14 AM
That’s not how it works ‘in the real world’. What do you actually know of the American immigration system?

Off the top of my head, the only American visas that are limited are H1Bs.

You want to make this about mechanics instead of cause and effect. In any event, illegal immigration is an affront to sovereignty and is offensive to one's citizenry.

ElNono
01-03-2018, 12:17 AM
You want to make this about mechanics instead of cause and effect. In any event, illegal immigration is an affront to sovereignty and is offensive to one's citizenry.

No I actually was making this about legal immigration, which was the topic discussed until you changed the topic.

Look, don’t take it personally. I think it’s worthwhile to have a discussion about legal immigration too, but it has to start from informed opinions...

ElNono
01-03-2018, 12:19 AM
For example, I think direct relatives should probably stay, but more than that, should really be discussed, tbh

Avante
01-03-2018, 12:39 AM
Black men will continue to bail on their responsibilities to their kids. Then when these kid grow up and find mom couldn't do it alone, it must be the pole-lice causing all the problems.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Racist Avante will still worship black men.

spurraider21
01-03-2018, 01:14 AM
Than stop advocating for policies that will bring in minorities at a 20 to 1 pace.
who is the 20 and who is the 1?

The next time will be the first. This is why people call you chump lite.
this makes no sense

And what was wrong with these countries that you all needed to leave?
had a lot more family in SoCal than they did back home. especially my in laws... they had virtually no family with them in sweden.

they didn't cut anybody. they waited their turn and got immigration status through family petitions (chain migration). i'm glad they did, because i love having been born here

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 01:40 AM
who is the 20 and who is the 1?

this makes no sense

had a lot more family in SoCal than they did back home. especially my in laws... they had virtually no family with them in sweden.

they didn't cut anybody. they waited their turn and got immigration status through family petitions (chain migration). i'm glad they did, because i love having been born here

Russia makes for hardened people (not necessarily bad people). Sweden on the other hand; before they were cucked so hard I couldn't think of a better place to be born. Hottest chicks on Earth.

spurraider21
01-03-2018, 01:45 AM
Russia makes for hardened people (not necessarily bad people). Sweden on the other hand; before they were cucked so hard I couldn't think of a better place to be born. Hottest chicks on Earth.
none of my family immigrated from russia. they were in armenia, which was in the soviet union

though its not surprising that a trumper would take any opportunity to blow russia

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 01:49 AM
none of my family immigrated from russia. they were in armenia, which was in the soviet union

though its not surprising that a trumper would take any opportunity to blow russia

How am I supposed to have blown Russia? And in the second place I think you conveniently forget how Obama/Hillary cozied up to Russia before they needed 'em to be the boogey man.

Yea, Armenians can be quite the cock suckers, tbh. But don't forget that it's Obama who backed off the Armenian genocide by the Turks. That's how cucked out of your skull you are. :lmao

spurraider21
01-03-2018, 02:00 AM
How am I supposed to have blown Russia? And in the second place I think you conveniently forget how Obama/Hillary cozied up to Russia before they needed 'em to be the boogey man.

Yea, Armenians can be quite the cock suckers, tbh. But don't forget that it's Obama who backed off the Armenian genocide by the Turks. That's how cucked out of your skull you are. :lmao
so has every president in my lifetime :lol... obama's not alone there. its also part of the reason why i always vote brad sherman in

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 02:12 AM
so has every president in my lifetime :lol... obama's not alone there. its also part of the reason why i always vote brad sherman in

Obama sounds like he's done Armenians wrong. At least in presidential speeches, Reagan acknowledged the genocide. Tbh, I doubt that Trump gives a f***; but at least he hasn't grandstanded on the issue only to sell out later.

On January 19, 2008 United States Senator Barack Obama (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama) released a statement:

Two years ago, I criticized the Secretary of State for the firing of U.S. Ambassador to Armenia, John Evans (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Marshall_Evans), after he properly used the term genocide to describe Turkey's slaughter of thousands of Armenians starting in 1915. I shared with Secretary Rice (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condoleezza_Rice) my firmly held conviction that the Armenian Genocide is not an allegation, a personal opinion, or a point of view, but rather a widely documented fact supported by an overwhelming body of historical evidence. The facts are undeniable. An official policy that calls on diplomats to distort the historical facts is an untenable policy. As a senator, I strongly support passage of the Armenian Genocide Resolution (H.Res.106 and S.Res.106), and as President I will recognize the Armenian Genocide.[192] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_recognition#cite_note-192)
After becoming president he retreated from those statements, stating only that his opinion had not changed but refused to use the word genocide. Despite his previous public recognition and support of genocide bills, as well as the election campaign promises to formally recognize the Armenian Genocide,[193] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_recognition#cite_note-193) Obama abstained from using the term "genocide".[194] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_recognition#cite_note-194) On April 24, 2009, he stated as president:

I have consistently stated my own view of what occurred in 1915, and my view of that history has not changed. My interest remains the achievement of a full, frank and just acknowledgment of the facts.[195] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_recognition#cite_note-195)
On April 24 commemoration speeches, Obama referred only to the Armenian synonym Mets Eghern ("Mec Eġeṙn"). On April 24, 2010 Obama stated:
On this solemn day of remembrance, we pause to recall that ninety-five years ago one of the worst atrocities of the 20th century began. In that dark moment of history, 1.5 million Armenians were massacred or marched to their death in the final days of the Ottoman Empire.
Today is a day to reflect upon and draw lessons from these terrible events. I have consistently stated my own view of what occurred in 1915, and my view of that history has not changed. It is in all of our interest to see the achievement a full, frank and just acknowledgment of the facts. The Mets Yeghern is a devastating chapter in the history of the Armenian people, and we must keep its memory alive in honor of those who were murdered and so that we do not repeat the grave mistakes of the past.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 04:10 AM
Russia makes for hardened people (not necessarily bad people). Sweden on the other hand; before they were cucked so hard I couldn't think of a better place to be born. Hottest chicks on Earth.You don't know anyone from either country.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 05:02 AM
You don't know anyone from either country.

Hundred percent untrue. But a desperate attempt by you in either event.

rmt
01-03-2018, 08:14 AM

Are they still doing commercials - haven't been watching Spurs games - so don't know.

benefactor
01-03-2018, 08:25 AM
I'm just a heckler in the stands when it comes to politics. This is actually the first election cycle I've ever really posted in this forum and I've been here almost 10 years. This forum is pure gold right now. I think even those who support Trump know deep down he's a dumbass and wish he would leave twitter alone...as his tweets only give his detractors ammo. I mean c'mon man...that tweet sounds like something a kid would say to his adversary though the mic while playing Call of Duty or some shit like that.

In the past 20ish years of my adulthood, I've yet to see a single good reason to throw my weight behind either party. Having either in control is a loss for the people, it just manifests itself in different ways.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 08:47 AM
I'm just a heckler in the stands when it comes to politics. This is actually the first election cycle I've ever really posted in this forum and I've been here almost 10 years. This forum is pure gold right now. I think even those who support Trump know deep down he's a dumbass and wish he would leave twitter alone...as his tweets only give his detractors ammo. I mean c'mon man...that tweet sounds like something a kid would say to his adversary though the mic while playing Call of Duty or some shit like that.

In the past 20ish years of my adulthood, I've yet to see a single good reason to throw my weight behind either party. Having either in control is a loss for the people, it just manifests itself in different ways.

Your analysis is completely off. Trumpians love that he tweets because jack asses get called out. The media has even conducted several failed campaigns to stop him from tweeting b/c they're mad that they aren't controlling the narrative. And we love that our president ain't afraid to trash talk bitches like Kim Jong Un.This is what people loved about Trump from Day One. You conveniently ignore this glaring reality because you're a Trump hater / repressed liberal and not merely "a heckler in the stands." And if he sounds like Call of Duty or whatever spin you want to put on it, you need to realize that games were made to simulate life in the first place. Maybe, this feels like a video game to you; that's more on you. But to be fair, I think the average asshole on the street doesn't appreciate the severity of such issues.

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 08:51 AM
I predict that Donald Trump will not criticize Vladimir Putin, or materially act against Russia's interests.

benefactor
01-03-2018, 08:56 AM
:cry media :cry
:cry leev Trump alone he tel it liek it is :cry

benefactor
01-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Your "fearless Trump" narrative lost weight with most of his base a while back. Only hardcore Trumptards like you, ducks, TSA, etc. think like that now. I'd say around 80% of the people I talk to who still support him mentioned in passing they wish he'd quit twitter. Mind you I live in the heart of the Bible Belt.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Your "fearless Trump" narrative lost weight with most of his base a while back. Only hardcore Trumptards like you, ducks, TSA, etc. think like that now.

Yea, that's what that election win, rallies, approval bumps, etc. are all about. :lol

YI'd say around 80% of the people I talk to who still support him mentioned in passing they wish he'd quit twitter.

Bull shit stat of the day. :lol

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 10:28 AM
Your "fearless Trump" narrative lost weight with most of his base a while back. Only hardcore Trumptards like you, ducks, TSA, etc. think like that now. I'd say around 80% of the people I talk to who still support him mentioned in passing they wish he'd quit twitter. Mind you I live in the heart of the Bible Belt.

This is what Republicans wanted. An anti-establishment candidate, not afraid to speak his mind. Sort of a monkey's paw wish, IMO.

I hope they keep getting embarrassed. They deserve to be.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 10:58 AM
This is what Republicans wanted. An anti-establishment candidate, not afraid to speak his mind. Sort of a monkey's paw wish, IMO.

Any Republican was gonna trigger you.

rmt
01-03-2018, 11:13 AM

You assume that whoever voted for him gets embarrassed by him. What the other side doesn't understand is that it had to be someone like Trump - brash, arrogant, rich (not controlled by anyone) - your typical "Ugly American". People call him a bully - I don't care as long as he is a bully for the US - it's about time that we had someone that isn't pushed around by whatever the rest of the world thinks (and what is best for them) and not what is best for US. I can tolerate his immaturity, one-upmanship, whatever you want to call this "bigger button" - if the US is going in (what I think is) a better direction.

RandomGuy
01-03-2018, 11:38 AM
You assume that whoever voted for him gets embarrassed by him. What the other side doesn't understand is that it had to be someone like Trump - brash, arrogant, rich (not controlled by anyone) - your typical "Ugly American". People call him a bully - I don't care as long as he is a bully for the US - it's about time that we had someone that isn't pushed around by whatever the rest of the world thinks (and what is best for them) and not what is best for US. I can tolerate his immaturity, one-upmanship, whatever you want to call this "bigger button" - if the US is going in (what I think is) a better direction.

Trump isn't improving relations, or making our bargaining position in negotiations better.

He is turning the world against us, and forcing countries to look elsewhere for leadership.

China is happy to step in as the responsible partner for a lot of countries. Germany has stepped in for Europe.

He isn't being a "bully for" the US, he is being marked as an easily manipulated bumpkin who doesn't understand anything about the operating environment he finds himself in. He is easily distracted, and other leaders have figured this out.

Worse still, his thinking is dangerously out-dated in a lot of ways, especially when it comes to trade.

I am willing to write off minor gaffes like giving a speech in Israel where he says he just got back from the Middle East, but some of the deeper indications of his profound ignorance expressed in comments made about various US commitments are more than a little alarming.

benefactor
01-03-2018, 11:44 AM

He's entertaining so I'm getting my money's worth out of this election cycle. Even better, his hardcore followers are easy trolling targets...especially the :cry muh Jesus :cry folks. Most of my friends/family have gone dark after all the scoreboarding. They see the writing on the wall and are distancing themselves from him.

rjv
01-03-2018, 12:19 PM
no one in the ST political forum will ever win or lose an 'argument'.

baseline bum
01-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Here's another 2018 prediction: the SEC won't do shit to Intel's CEO for selling off a boatload of stock a month before they announced a catastrophic security flaw whose patch will slow down every Intel cpu made in the last decade by up to 30%.

Spurminator
01-03-2018, 01:09 PM
You could have just said there will continue to be no repercussions for crime at the corporate executive level.

Brazil
01-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Bannon is gonna put a bomb on the white house...

wait :lol already done

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Hundred percent untrue. But a desperate attempt by you in either event.OK, how many from each?

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 05:17 PM
:cry Muh friend are Trumpians, but they don't love Jesus enough :cry

:lmao You're whacked out of your skull, dude.

OK, how many from each?

Who gives a fuck, faggot.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Who gives a fuck, faggot.It's your claim, so obviously you give a fuck. :lol

How many from each group do you know?

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 05:28 PM
It's your claim, so obviously you give a fuck. :lol

How many from each group do you know?

You don't know anyone from either country.

It was a refutation of your claim.

I gave a fuck to refute it. None of that means I signed up to go down your faggoty rabbit hole.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 05:30 PM
It was a refutation of your claim.

I gave a fuck to refute it. None of that means I signed up to go down your faggoty rabbit whole.It's OK, I know you don't know anyone from those groups.

You got called out and you folded.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 05:39 PM
It's OK, I know you don't know anyone from those groups.

You got called out and you folded.

Cheap come-ons and false narratives; your daily crap fest.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Cheap come-ons and false narratives; your daily crap fest.I am officially calling you out.

You know no one from either group.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 06:09 PM
I am officially calling you out.

You know no one from either group.

And that's supposed to mean something coming from a putz like you?

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 06:10 PM
And that's supposed to mean something coming from a putz like you?You can cry about it all you want.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 06:11 PM
You can cry about it all you want.

And you are crying about it all you want.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 06:13 PM
And you are crying about it all you want.No, I'm calling you out all I want.

You don't know anyone from those groups.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 06:19 PM
No, I'm calling you out all I want.

You don't know anyone from those groups.

You're throwing a tantrum.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 06:22 PM
You're throwing a tantrum.Nope, just saying you don't know anyone from those groups.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Nope, just saying you don't know anyone from those groups.

And what would be the benefit of detailing my associates?

Would you somehow stop sperm shielding all over the board?

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 06:26 PM
And what would be the benefit of detailing my associates?People might believe you aren't just making shit up again.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 06:31 PM
People might believe you aren't just making shit up again.

If people don't believe I've known Russians and Swedes, I'll very much live with that. And :lol that you don't want to stop sperm shielding.

Pavlov
01-03-2018, 06:34 PM
If people don't believe I've known Russians and Swedes, I'll very much live with that.OK.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 06:37 PM
OK.

And :lol that you don't want to stop sperm shielding.

Reck
01-03-2018, 08:10 PM

My prediction almost coming true 3 days into 2018. :lol

A twoFER to boot.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 09:52 PM

My prediction almost coming true 3 days into 2018. :lol

A twoFER to boot.

Hillary has probably more than a decade left unless she has something worse than Parkinson's.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Cue the Charlie Brown music, tbh.

https://media.tmz.com/2018/01/03/0103-clinton-chappaqua-house-getty-6.jpg

Chucho
01-03-2018, 10:01 PM
We should do an ST dead pool.

Another sure thing...the word "cuck" will be over used, both correctly and incorrectly and will have no meaning left, like having more than 1 account here. Ironically, the same number of people overly use the word "cuck" as the number of people who think rotating alts on a dead board is necessary; 3.

Reck
01-03-2018, 10:09 PM
Another sure thing...the word "cuck" will be over used, both correctly and incorrectly and will have no meaning left

That was quick.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSqiJIdVwAAKJ74.jpg

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 10:19 PM
That was quick.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSqiJIdVwAAKJ74.jpg

I guess those tranny sites are paying off for you.

Reck
01-03-2018, 10:37 PM
I guess those tranny sites are paying off for you.

Oh she's mad. News cover must have hit a nerve close to home.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Oh she's mad. News cover must have hit a nerve close to home.

I'm sorry; I'm not always good at wading through your tranny incoherence. It's good that you're taking advantage of the tranny tools available to you though.

ElNono
01-04-2018, 11:17 AM
He's entertaining so I'm getting my money's worth out of this election cycle. Even better, his hardcore followers are easy trolling targets...especially the :cry muh Jesus :cry folks. Most of my friends/family have gone dark after all the scoreboarding. They see the writing on the wall and are distancing themselves from him.

talk about snowflakes, tbh

Mark Celibate
01-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Plenty of us trump youth will never abandon our Führer. I’ll be fighting for him until the bitter end.

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 01:17 PM
Here's another 2018 prediction: the SEC won't do shit to Intel's CEO for selling off a boatload of stock a month before they announced a catastrophic security flaw whose patch will slow down every Intel cpu made in the last decade by up to 30%.

Well, they routinely cash out stock, so it is hard to prove, especially the way he did it. This though, is enough to stink. I hope you are wrong, as that deserves to be looked at. Selling off the majority of your holdings to the bare minimum...

RandomGuy
01-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Fuck it, we're doing it live:

I predict that the Democrats will take the House of Representatives in the mid-terms.

Good analysis:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/contributor/robert-wheel

Best data says it will be close either way. GOP will lose some seats is a 100% given.

If I had to put odds on it, I would put it at about 65% currently. Not a sure thing, but if I had to bet money, I would bet on it flipping.

baseline bum
01-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Well, they routinely cash out stock, so it is hard to prove, especially the way he did it. This though, is enough to stink. I hope you are wrong, as that deserves to be looked at. Selling off the majority of your holdings to the bare minimum...

Turns out the 30% decrease in performance seems to be for virtualization, which is still going to be a nightmare for Intel when Amazon, Google, Rackspace, etc are going to be pissed about losing 30% performance. But from Windows 10 benchmarks I have seen today the only thing affecting gaming systems (at least those using Kaby Lake cpus, hopefully on Haswell and Skylake too) is a decrease in random read speeds from SSDs.

DisAsTerBot
01-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Plenty of us trump youth will never abandon our Führer. I’ll be fighting for him until the bitter end.

Lmao m>s gets more pathetic every year tbh

Mark Celibate
01-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Lmao m>s gets more pathetic every year tbh
M>s? He still posts?

DisAsTerBot
01-04-2018, 02:59 PM
M>s? He still posts?

Lmao ok I guess you’re rogue, the guy m<s desperately wanted approval from

spurraider21
01-04-2018, 02:59 PM
M>s? He still posts?
its hard to have interest in conversing with an account who claims to be a different poster every hour.

:cry it wasnt me, many people are using this account!

DisAsTerBot
01-04-2018, 03:02 PM
M>s? He still posts?

My bad.
Lmao Rogue gets more pathetic every year tbh.
Fixed.

Mark Celibate
01-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Lmao ok I guess you’re rogue, the guy m<s desperately wanted approval from
I’m flattered that you compare me to the great m>s, however afaik he hasn’t posted here in years imho. Everyone knows I’m just a celibate nigga from queens tbh.

monosylab1k
01-04-2018, 03:13 PM
Shanananananananana kneees kneeeees!

Mark Celibate
01-04-2018, 10:58 PM
rogue?

>implying dirk4mvp isn't also using this account

imho

Splits
01-05-2018, 12:36 PM
- Bitcoin bubble will pop in notorios fashion, value will drop below $2000 ($14k as of this writing)

- There will be at least two catastrophes tied to Trump's much-ballyhooed de-regulation (probably environmental and financial)

- The Zionist entity will unleash one of the world's most advanced military on a defenseless civilian population, death toll will be at least 20-1 Palestinian to Zionist. Bonus: Trump will use the phrase "mow the lawn" when it happens

Mark Celibate
01-05-2018, 12:42 PM
- Bitcoin bubble will pop in notorios fashion, value will drop below $2000 ($14k as of this writing)

- There will be at least two catastrophes tied to Trump's much-ballyhooed de-regulation (probably environmental and financial)

- The Zionist entity will unleash one of the world's most advanced military on a defenseless civilian population, death toll will be at least 20-1 Palestinian to Zionist. Bonus: Trump will use the phrase "mow the lawn" when it happens
Lol the first two will be added to your list of epic failures alongside your trump getting beat badly prediction.

>implying the last one is a bad thing

AaronY
01-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Turns out the 30% decrease in performance seems to be for virtualization, which is still going to be a nightmare for Intel when Amazon, Google, Rackspace, etc are going to be pissed about losing 30% performance. But from Windows 10 benchmarks I have seen today the only thing affecting gaming systems (at least those using Kaby Lake cpus, hopefully on Haswell and Skylake too) is a decrease in random read speeds from SSDs.
I don't understand most of this but will this help AMD or something? Intel was crushing them and I really think it's good there's at least two companies for competition sake

Pavlov
01-05-2018, 12:52 PM
I don't understand most of this but will this help AMD or something? Intel was crushing them and I really think it's good there's at least two companies for competition sakeSeems like Google or Amazon will eventually say fuck it and buy one of those companies

Splits
01-05-2018, 01:05 PM
I don't understand most of this but will this help AMD or something? Intel was crushing them and I really think it's good there's at least two companies for competition sake

Pretty sure AMD has the same flaw in their chips

baseline bum
01-05-2018, 01:06 PM

It sure sounds like it should give AMD a hell of a competitive advantage with their new EPYC processors targeted at these same companies providing cloud hosting.

Splits
01-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Another:

"Sheriff" Clarke will be outed for sexual harassment of some sort (probably gay)

RandomGuy
01-19-2018, 08:11 AM
Hell, let's really go for broke. Record blue wave sweeps Republicans out of Congress.

Trump will be impeached, late 2018, early 2019. Obstruction of justice and High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

It will be interesting to see the temper tantrum he will throw. My guess is that he and Fox News will rile up his base into violence at that point. White Nationalists will see this as a coup, and will react accordingly, other sympathizers will bandwagon.

After people die, Fox News will have something of a reckoning. Charges of inciting riots will be seriously considered. I will, of course be rooting for some of their on air personalities to be dragged off by the police.

Trump will never give up, and put whatever is left of his fortune into legal battles.

Russians will push for Trump even after he falls from power, to foment instability. Expect some serious bot activity and disinformation campaigns.

It will be a constitutional crisis of the highest order. Pence may be dragged down by impeachment as well, but the Democrats, leery of using impeachment to take the executive, will defer. Pence will happily play up to his Christian base, and continue Trumps mission to alienate as many people from the Republican brand as possible.

TeyshaBlue
01-19-2018, 08:50 AM
Trump wobbles thru his first term. Either doesnt run for 2nd or quits. My chihuahua wins Rep nomination and sweeps. I mean, who wants to piss off a chihuahua? :lol

We continue to muddle through mediocre to horrible politicians. Thats what our process produces.

DarrinS
01-19-2018, 09:52 AM
My 401k earns 6 figures again.

Blake
01-19-2018, 10:00 AM
Another:

"Sheriff" Clarke will be outed for sexual harassment of some sort (probably gay)

Lol

Spurminator
01-19-2018, 10:18 AM

One down

rmt
01-19-2018, 06:50 PM

Congratulations - it's been a good year for the stock market.

DMC
01-19-2018, 07:00 PM
No horse in the race however people think the same policies they supported in the countries that failed them will work in this one. They buy in to the whole "melting pot" bullshit. The pot isn't about race but culture. No one gives a shit about your race. It's that fucked up culture no one wants to see you forcing down the throats of others as if you are dragging your entire country to the US.

But it's not new. The Irish, Germans and French did the same things and continue to this day. It's part and parcel of migration. Just don't expect those already in camp to cheer for your arrival.

baseline bum
01-20-2018, 12:51 AM

Well this was a hard one to call

tlongII
01-21-2018, 03:59 PM

Good times. If it keeps up Trump will be re-elected no matter what RG thinks.

RandomGuy
01-22-2018, 12:30 PM

(shrugs)

If you think a president with an historically bad approval rating will be re-elected, no matter what the economy is doing, you are welcome to that delusion.

Spurminator
01-22-2018, 12:40 PM

His base doesn't have 401Ks.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-19/trump-asks-how-s-your-401-k-but-most-voters-don-t-have-one

baseline bum
01-22-2018, 01:00 PM
His base doesn't have 401Ks.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-19/trump-asks-how-s-your-401-k-but-most-voters-don-t-have-one

His base is happy to shit on their own benefits so the poor oppressed elites of this country can get badly needed tax relief.

tlongII
01-22-2018, 09:47 PM
(shrugs)

If you think a president with an historically bad approval rating will be re-elected, no matter what the economy is doing, you are welcome to that delusion.

We’ll see in 2020. Although according to you he’ll be impeached or in jail by then.

RandomGuy
01-23-2018, 12:38 PM
His base is happy to shit on their own benefits so the poor oppressed elites of this country can get badly needed tax relief.

I am still stunned at what got passed. We are going to borrow from the Chinese, to give money to the wealthiest, and have the middle-class and poor fay for it, at higher interest rates, all the while raising taxes on Democrats in the process.

RandomGuy
01-23-2018, 12:44 PM
We’ll see in 2020. Although according to you he’ll be impeached or in jail by then.

Sure, I will go with that. Trump has a very real possibility of being charged with obstruction of justice, a fully impeachable offense.

Trump is the best thing to happen to Democrats in decades. His presidency proves pretty conclusively how inept the Republican party is at actually governing, and that will be made increasingly obvious as time goes on.

The damage being done to the federal government's functioning is a lot like hidden damage in a bridge that is only apparent at first to close inspection. Rubes like you who labor under the myth that the government doesn't really need to do anything are going to be in for a shock as the economic costs manifest themselves in a few years.

We are somewhat lucky in that global growth has kicked in, so the initial drag will be mitigated by that.

At some point, the cracks will be too obvious to ignore. Once again, Democrats and liberals will have to clean up messes made by unrealistic magical-thinking conservatives.

tlongII
01-23-2018, 10:45 PM
Sure, I will go with that. Trump has a very real possibility of being charged with obstruction of justice, a fully impeachable offense.

Trump is the best thing to happen to Democrats in decades. His presidency proves pretty conclusively how inept the Republican party is at actually governing, and that will be made increasingly obvious as time goes on.

The damage being done to the federal government's functioning is a lot like hidden damage in a bridge that is only apparent at first to close inspection. Rubes like you who labor under the myth that the government doesn't really need to do anything are going to be in for a shock as the economic costs manifest themselves in a few years.

We are somewhat lucky in that global growth has kicked in, so the initial drag will be mitigated by that.

At some point, the cracks will be too obvious to ignore. Once again, Democrats and liberals will have to clean up messes made by unrealistic magical-thinking conservatives.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

― Ronald Reagan

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 10:29 AM
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

― Ronald Reagan

You have posted here, over the years, multiple articles making all sorts of assertions. These things were always thing you found emotionally appealing. They always went bust after a bit of modest critical thinking.

Always.

The human brain works by digging in when presented with evidence that contradicts its worldview. We rationalize, or outright ignore.

The hardest thing to do is have the self-development necessary to evaluate underlying assumptions, especially when confronted with new evidence.

When your assertions fail, because they are based on emotionally appealing fantasy, you have never done this.

Here you have what is called a "deepity". This is part of how you dismiss things you don't like, but which are ultimately true.

I tell you that there is damage being done to the functioning of the federal government's functioning. I can provide some direct, first-hand reporting of this.

You have:

"nu-uh"

Do you think that simply going "nu-uh" when someone presents you with an idea is a good way to find the truth?

Axl Rose
01-24-2018, 10:41 AM
(shrugs)

It’s all been said before and it’s all bullshit. Fake news said his polling numbers were in the mid 30s leading up to the election. Then they magically release different numbers 2 days before the election showing it much closer so they don’t look as far off on Election Day. Pure psychological warfare. I don’t buy anything they say. Unless they outright rig it he will win re-election and no amount of doubt you try to spread is going to keep me home on Election Day. And before you even click reply it’s invalid because you’ve already said similar bullshit before and you were wrong then and you’re wrong now.

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 11:05 AM
It’s all been said before and it’s all bullshit. Fake news said his polling numbers were in the mid 30s leading up to the election. Then they magically release different numbers 2 days before the election showing it much closer so they don’t look as far off on Election Day. Pure psychological warfare. I don’t buy anything they say. Unless they outright rig it he will win re-election and no amount of doubt you try to spread is going to keep me home on Election Day. And before you even click reply it’s invalid because you’ve already said similar bullshit before and you were wrong then and you’re wrong now.

Do you think that simply going "nu-uh" when someone presents you with an idea is a good way to find the truth?

hater
01-24-2018, 11:09 AM
The year started really bad for Dems tbqh

Trump is closer to reelection than anytime in the last 12 months

Their spinelessness on immigration and conversion to a neocon party will be their undoing

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 11:20 AM

Their spinelessness on immigration and conversion to a neocon party will be their undoing

We will get to see, won't we?

Axl Rose
01-24-2018, 11:44 AM
Its the same old shit with you people. Believe what you want but I’m not staying home Election Day and you’ll be disappointed again. Also the election results won’t be overturned by force (I refuse to call it impeachment, it’s a plot against our right to choose non establishment chosen candidates and nothing more) Dems won’t take congress, and if they try anything they open Pandora’s box.

monosylab1k
01-24-2018, 01:22 PM

This year started poorly for you too.

http://i67.tinypic.com/ruo089.jpg

hater
01-24-2018, 01:53 PM
We will get to see, won't we?

Dont get me wrong Trump would get reelectd. But Deep State sharks are already circling his boat tbqh. Unless Trump can pull an ace put of his ass, I canot see him surviving the Deep State attack.

We will get to see indeed

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 02:21 PM
Agree that if the house flips to democrat control they will probably vote for impeachment just because they are butthurt bitches. Thats as far as it will ever go. The actual trial goes to the senate and there is no fucking way 2/3 votes to affirm it just because they dont like him.

Trill Clinton
01-24-2018, 02:25 PM

sounds like cuck-like behavior

spurraider21
01-24-2018, 03:05 PM
Agree that if the house flips to democrat control they will probably vote for impeachment just because they are butthurt bitches. Thats as far as it will ever go. The actual trial goes to the senate and there is no fucking way 2/3 votes to affirm it just because they dont like him.
i dont think it would get that far even with a majority tbh

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 03:39 PM

Its the same old shit with you people. Believe what you want but I’m not staying home Election Day and you’ll be disappointed again. Also the election results won’t be overturned by force (I refuse to call it impeachment, it’s a plot against our right to choose non establishment chosen candidates and nothing more) Dems won’t take congress, and if they try anything they open Pandora’s box.

Not sure I understand you here.

What is a good way to get the truth? Is truth even important to you?

RandomGuy
01-24-2018, 03:41 PM

What if Trump actually is guilty of obstruction of justice? using the power of the presidency to attempt to squash an investigation into those closest to him?

The unspoken assumption here is that Trump has done nothing impeachable, which remains to be seen, pending the outcome of an investigation.

Axl Rose
01-24-2018, 08:18 PM
What if Trump actually is guilty of obstruction of justice? using the power of the presidency to attempt to squash an investigation into those closest to him?

The unspoken assumption here is that Trump has done nothing impeachable, which remains to be seen, pending the outcome of an investigation.
Nothing is impeachable unles congress wants to impeach. It was a rigged game from the start. Hopefully house Republicans stuff this attempt.

CosmicCowboy
01-24-2018, 08:44 PM

Where is the obstruction of justice? Firing Comey?

tlongII
01-24-2018, 09:32 PM
You have posted here, over the years, multiple articles making all sorts of assertions. These things were always thing you found emotionally appealing. They always went bust after a bit of modest critical thinking.

Always.

The human brain works by digging in when presented with evidence that contradicts its worldview. We rationalize, or outright ignore.

The hardest thing to do is have the self-development necessary to evaluate underlying assumptions, especially when confronted with new evidence.

When your assertions fail, because they are based on emotionally appealing fantasy, you have never done this.

Here you have what is called a "deepity". This is part of how you dismiss things you don't like, but which are ultimately true.

I tell you that there is damage being done to the functioning of the federal government's functioning. I can provide some direct, first-hand reporting of this.

You have:

"nu-uh"

Really? I’ve been seeing a lot assertions by you that have been proven false. Perhaps you’ll realize that someday.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-24-2018, 11:38 PM

There is that especially given he said he did so because of the investigation from multiple platforms including that memo he dictated to Miller. There is also what led up to that including his ambushing Comey asking for loyalty and trying to get him to drop the Flynn investigation. He then tried to work with intelligence agencies to try and have Comey shut down teh case. He tehn called Comey trying to get him to declare he was not the target of the investigation.

Firing him after he did not comply to any of that is just the icing on the cake. His conversation with Kislyak after the firing is also telling, "I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job … I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off … I’m not under investigation."

Trump had his office try to influence various US attorneys associated with the case like Baharra. He fired all of them.

There is also the obfuscation campaigns. He was reportedly the one that instructed his underlings to claim that the meeting with the Russian was about adoptions. Ordering people to lie to investigators is a no-no.

He tried to get Sessions to resign and repeatedly publicly denounced the appointment of Mueller.

Then of course there are all the juicy tidbits that Flynn and Papadopoulos are feeding the investigation or anything else we are not privy to.

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Last I checked the President is top dog of the Executive branch and constitutionally can fire anyone in the executive branch he wants. Weaksauce, Fuzz.

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2018, 09:05 AM
Last I checked there is an adversarial special council digging up any shred of dirt he can find. If Trump was intentionally obstructing that investigation he sure didnt try very hard.

RandomGuy
01-25-2018, 09:56 AM

So it would seem, yes.

RandomGuy
01-25-2018, 09:59 AM

Really? I’ve been seeing a lot assertions by you that have been proven false. Perhaps you’ll realize that someday.

You don't seem to want to answer that question. Is the truth important to you?

And if you think I have a lot of "proven false" assertions it should be pretty easy for you to find one and demonstrate that here. I triple dog dare you. :)

RandomGuy
01-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Last I checked there is an adversarial special council digging up any shred of dirt he can find. If Trump was intentionally obstructing that investigation he sure didnt try very hard.

So a prosecutor shouldn't look for violations of the law?

CosmicCowboy
01-25-2018, 10:18 AM
So a prosecutor shouldn't look for violations of the law?

Bububububu RUSSIA!!!!!

Pavlov
01-25-2018, 10:32 AM
Damn, CC put his knee pads on early today.