PDA

View Full Version : KL Trade Value

illusioNtEk
01-01-2018, 02:42 AM
You guys think KL will let Pop/RC know if he does plan to leave to join LA along side LeBron and friends?

If so what kind of deal can we get? Can we maybe ship Patty and Gasol to help us rebuild?? I'm sure Pop would name his replacement coach.

If he does leave it's not the end of the world guys.. KL is almost 30 once he leaves anyways and seems not to heal as fast.

It will also be fun during the rebuilding process as it's something we spurs fan never had to deal with.

Spurtacular
01-01-2018, 02:52 AM
0.3542689321 / 10

Vic Petro
01-01-2018, 03:19 AM
:sleep

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-01-2018, 04:16 AM
It will also be fun during the rebuilding process as it's something we spurs fan never had to deal with.

No it won't.

The team is losing money while getting to the WCF. There's no chance in hell they can afford to rebuild.

Stabula
01-01-2018, 04:34 AM
Sports fandom is such a waste of life

Ice009
01-01-2018, 05:07 AM
Sports fandom is such a waste of life

So what are you doing here then?

Stabula
01-01-2018, 08:32 AM
So what are you doing here then?

Wasting life. You?

BillMc
01-01-2018, 08:51 AM

The way this forum bitches and moans now, I can't imagine it will be much fun during rebuilding years. This dying will either be a miserable place or completely vacant.

SuperCam
01-01-2018, 09:35 AM
before season phil jackson was willing to trade porzingod for kiwi... but now that he's in a wheelchair you throw in a first round pick and it could still be done tbh. bucks say no way with giannis though that ship has sailed

dabom
01-01-2018, 10:04 AM
The way this forum bitches and moans now, I can't imagine it will be much fun during rebuilding years. This dying will either be a miserable place or completely vacant.

I agree with you Bill. Mostly the bolds are the babies though. Not you of course.

bic50
01-01-2018, 10:19 AM
before season phil jackson was willing to trade porzingod for kiwi... but now that he's in a wheelchair you throw in a first round pick and it could still be done tbh. bucks say no way with giannis though that ship has sailed
Stupid

sananspursfan21
01-01-2018, 10:28 AM
0.3542689321 / 10

0.35426893222 / 10

FIFY

sananspursfan21
01-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Dumb thread is dumb tbh

Play Boban
01-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Might be able to get a late second round pick for Kawheelchair tbh.

duncan2k5
01-01-2018, 02:22 PM
We are the only team that has fans that would be willing to trade a prime kawhi...as if duncan didnt have injuries...if it were up to u guys duncan would have been traded before 2003

sasaint
01-01-2018, 03:28 PM

I tossed a coin 100 times; it came up "Vacant" every time!

Mikeanaro
01-01-2018, 04:43 PM
LETS TRADE KL FOR A BAG OF DICKS!
:lmao

tholdren
01-01-2018, 07:57 PM
LETS TRADE KL FOR A BAG OF DICKS!
:lmao

Youd be all smiles

Mikeanaro
01-01-2018, 08:34 PM
Youd be all smiles
Specially Kiwi´s GF.

BD24
01-02-2018, 12:30 AM
We could always see if the Wizards will give us Beal and get Ariza wherever the fuck he is these days.

BSfromTX
01-02-2018, 12:38 AM
Honestly, if his value is still high enough, it could be worth it. He hasn’t helped at all this season. At some point it doesn’t matter how good a player is if he’s not on the court enough to matter.

Thing is, however, none of us know what’s really going on... PAFO has been very vague and evasive about what is really going on, so their either resting him (stupid) or trying to hide a real problem

spurs10
01-02-2018, 12:57 AM
The way this forum bitches and moans now, I can't imagine it will be much fun during rebuilding years. This dying will either be a miserable place or completely vacant. :lol

I agree with you Bill. Mostly the bolds are the babies though. Not you of course. Yeah if people are suicide cases with us being third in the west imagine us gutting the team. Can you imagine what it's like for teams who always lose...year after year. We are pretty damn lucky!
:flag:

bic50
01-02-2018, 12:39 PM
Honestly, if his value is still high enough, it could be worth it. He hasn’t helped at all this season. At some point it doesn’t matter how good a player is if he’s not on the court enough to matter.

Thing is, however, none of us know what’s really going on... PAFO has been very vague and evasive about what is really going on, so their either resting him (stupid) or trying to hide a real problem
You mean shutting him down for the season? Or trading him?

DAF86
01-02-2018, 12:49 PM
I thought OP had offed himself after this embarrassment:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138941

SpursforSix
01-02-2018, 01:01 PM
You guys think KL will let Pop/RC know if he does plan to leave to join LA along side LeBron and friends?

If so what kind of deal can we get? Can we maybe ship Patty and Gasol to help us rebuild?? I'm sure Pop would name his replacement coach.

If he does leave it's not the end of the world guys.. KL is almost 30 once he leaves anyways and seems not to heal as fast.

Pretty engaging thoughts. I'll throw out my two cents.

I do think Leonard will let Pop know what his plans are. Regardless of Pop's mental capacity, there has to be some respect between the two.
And Leonard is a good guy. Conscientious. He wont' leave Pop hanging.

Don't know. Leonard's value is down with the injury problems. Best outcome is that he begins to look like the KL of old by the time the season ends. Maybe get some other teams to forget
about the injury risk.

Yes, Spurs can package Mills and Gasol. My analysis shows that Spurs could get a mid level bench player. Or depending on how those guys finish the season, a top 100 pick.

bic50
01-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Can believe some here are actually considering trading kl. Damn smh

illusioNtEk
01-08-2018, 12:56 AM
What you guys think now??

ceds
01-08-2018, 01:19 AM
what i don't understand is why we extended LMA instead of letting him play out his contract year .

His value is way higher now then it was at the draft when we were shopping him.

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-08-2018, 01:57 AM
What you guys think now??

Dumb thread is dumb tbh

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-08-2018, 01:58 AM
what i don't understand is why we extended LMA instead of letting him play out his contract year .

His value is way higher now then it was at the draft when we were shopping him.

Because it is a great deal.

Ice009
01-08-2018, 02:05 AM

Yeah, it turns out that it's now a pretty good value deal for the Spurs. With the way he's played for most of this season, I'm sure he'd be asking for more money if he didn't extend.

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-08-2018, 02:08 AM
Yeah, it turns out that it's now a pretty good value deal for the Spurs. With the way he's played for most of this season, I'm sure he'd be asking for more money if he didn't extend.

Of course. He would also have been an unrestricted FA. It was a great extension out of nowhere and it's proving to be great value. Perhaps both sides needed the confidence and trust shown by a new deal and it's showing on the court.

ceds
01-08-2018, 02:12 AM

You are missing the point.

we could have waited (listened to offers up until the deadline ) and made a decision.

His value is much higher now then it was at draft time.

Now we can look forward to Draymond green taking his lunch money for the next few years.

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-08-2018, 02:37 AM
You are missing the point.

we could have waited (listened to offers up until the deadline ) and made a decision.

His value is much higher now then it was at draft time.

Now we can look forward to Draymond green taking his lunch money for the next few years.

What would his value be? Which contender would pay for him? Cleveland? They have Love and play small ball. Houston? Would you take Ryan Anderson and spare parts? Boston don't have the contracts even if they'd be interested. Toronto would gladly give Valanciunas and a future late pick I suppose.

No other team would give up much for half a season rental of a guy who'd likely opt out and walk. You're looking at an expiring and a mid first round pick at best. I'd rather have Aldridge on that extension.

ceds
01-08-2018, 02:47 AM
What would his value be? Which contender would pay for him? Cleveland? They have Love and play small ball. Houston? Would you take Ryan Anderson and spare parts? Boston don't have the contracts even if they'd be interested. Toronto would gladly give Valanciunas and a future late pick I suppose.

No other team would give up much for half a season rental of a guy who'd likely opt out and walk. You're looking at an expiring and a mid first round pick at best. I'd rather have Aldridge on that extension.

I can't think of any contender - i'd be looking at lottery teams who are content with just getting back to the playoffs.

Teams like Phx come to mind....we could have gotten a young big & Josh Jackson.

For me this season and next are throw aways unless of injury...we need to stock up on young talent for Kawhi's prime.

Ice009
01-08-2018, 02:51 AM
I thought Phoenix weren't even willing to give up Josh Jackson for LA? You think Phoenix would do that now?

Come to think of it, I'd be interested in getting rid of LA if that also gets rid of Pop. If LA is traded, maybe Pop can leave straight after that trade too.

tholdren
01-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Trade kl for lebron love and whatever token white guy cavs have

NameLess Scrub
01-08-2018, 10:53 AM
Trade Kawhi to ORL.
Maybe they trust again like they did with Grant Hill.

illusioNtEk
11-02-2018, 05:19 AM
Look how many of you tear me apart but later in the season it all came true. Screw you guys tbh

Mr. Body
11-02-2018, 06:34 AM
I thought Phoenix weren't even willing to give up Josh Jackson for LA? You think Phoenix would do that now?

Come to think of it, I'd be interested in getting rid of LA if that also gets rid of Pop. If LA is traded, maybe Pop can leave straight after that trade too.

Lol. What a moron.