PDA

View Full Version : We Now Have Scientific Evidence For a Colic Treatment That Actually Works

RandomGuy
01-02-2018, 04:24 PM
http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-identified-first-working-treatment-babies-colic-lactobacillus-reuteri-probiotic

koriwhat
01-02-2018, 11:57 PM
laming up ST with this bs... go larp on some prego forum.

DMC
01-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Colic is a big deal for parents and the baby. Still, I'd prefer the OP to actually post some of the article and an opinion rather than just posting a link to another site.

Avante
01-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Something I have never understood about this internet messageboard deal. Why enter threads that don't interest you? Why should other posters worry about ...you? People talk about what interests them , you don't have to be there.

Colic is a serious situation far more important than....did you see (some movie). Really glad we are way past that stage of life of having to worry about colic.

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Something I have never understood about this internet messageboard deal. Why enter threads that don't interest you? Why should other posters worry about ...you? People talk about what interests them , you don't have to be there.

Colic is a serious situation far more important than....did you see (some movie). Really glad we are way past that stage of life of having to worry about colic.

so glad i don't have to deal with the worst STD of all; children. fuck that!

Green Man
01-06-2018, 07:48 PM
Trust me, the entire planet is happy that you aren’t bringing any more of your retarded gene pool into this world.

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Trust me, the entire planet is happy that you aren’t bringing any more of your retarded gene pool into this world.

i'll be happy when i am off this rock and away from all of you retards tbh.

Will Hunting
01-06-2018, 10:18 PM
i'll be happy when i am off this rock and away from all of you retards tbh.
So then can you kill yourself?

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 10:32 PM
So then can you kill yourself?

we're already dead.

AaronY
01-07-2018, 03:04 AM
we're already dead.
thats deep man

pgardn
01-07-2018, 12:49 PM
we're already dead.

I wanna party with you.

Look at this. Taken from flight to Colorado. Time to ski, the kids you hate are back in school.

http://i67.tinypic.com/23uq77p.jpg

So look at this sorta cumulus cloud hanging right over the little peak with the roundish disc shaped clouds right above.
Wtf eh? Why? What sort of air moisture elevation conditions created this? This is cool. Ya gotta like this. Never seen this before. Been in planes a whole bunch, but never seen this combo. This should keep you alive.

Avante
01-07-2018, 02:29 PM

Grow up, ok?

Green Man
01-07-2018, 02:40 PM
we're already dead.
https://www.reddit.com/r/im14andthisisdeep/

AaronY
01-07-2018, 02:43 PM
its like we're schrodinger's humans both alive but also Xtra ded at da same time. would explain but 2deep4u

AaronY
01-07-2018, 02:49 PM
I think I can feel rigor mortis setting in actually..

oh wait thats just a boner. my bad

phxspurfan
01-07-2018, 03:48 PM
wtf is colic...it's not even a thing

Avante
01-07-2018, 03:58 PM
Never seen a place with so much immaturity as this one.

koriwhat
01-07-2018, 04:11 PM
I wanna party with you.

Look at this. Taken from flight to Colorado. Time to ski, the kids you hate are back in school.

http://i67.tinypic.com/23uq77p.jpg

So look at this sorta cumulus cloud hanging right over the little peak with the roundish disc shaped clouds right above.
Wtf eh? Why? What sort of air moisture elevation conditions created this? This is cool. Ya gotta like this. Never seen this before. Been in planes a whole bunch, but never seen this combo. This should keep you alive.

pretty amazing view

AaronY
01-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Never seen a place with so much immaturity as this one.
Its almost like you like hanging around juvenile immatures..if I had to guess in your real life you go to playgrounds for little child interacting too prolly

AaronY
01-07-2018, 04:55 PM
see the joke is that hes a child molester. so thats what im doing there

pgardn
01-07-2018, 08:42 PM
pretty amazing view

I took this from an airplane window.
The actual view was amazing.
This is beautiful stuff and it's everywhere.
Lotta things to look at and wonder about.

DMC
01-08-2018, 07:06 PM
see the joke is that hes a child molester. so thats what im doing there

The funny part is you don't actually have an audience.

AaronY
01-08-2018, 07:36 PM
The funny part is you don't actually have an audience.
The whole OP has no audience here lol so it's in fitting with the theme of the thread then

koriwhat
01-08-2018, 11:34 PM
I took this from an airplane window.
The actual view was amazing.
This is beautiful stuff and it's everywhere.
Lotta things to look at and wonder about.

world is pretty amazing even with our scum species fucking it all up. did some mushrooms the other week and went to another world that was chaotic but hey, it's all beautiful if you want to see the beauty in it. some of us are just blind.

pgardn
01-09-2018, 09:02 AM
world is pretty amazing even with our scum species fucking it all up. did some mushrooms the other week and went to another world that was chaotic but hey, it's all beautiful if you want to see the beauty in it. some of us are just blind.

There is beauty without purposely altering your nervous system. Yeah people have been at it for a very long time, and I think it does probably does bring out some creativity in certain cases, but it's not something I would personally rely on. If the alteration serves some purpose for some moment, I guess I get it. I'm not a naturally angry person and I don't get horribly bothered by things. So no preaching because I have not walked there, just attempting to get a grip on understanding.

Most of these nervous system modifiers in plants and such are really meant to mess up predators. They do have medicinal uses, but bottom line, they were "meant" to screw with a predator by an organism that does not "want" to be eaten. Try exercise possibly. It's a modifier as well. Supposedly smooths things out. It just helps me think more clearly when heavy concentration is required. But that may not be what you personally are after.

koriwhat
01-09-2018, 05:56 PM
There is beauty without purposely altering your nervous system. Yeah people have been at it for a very long time, and I think it does probably does bring out some creativity in certain cases, but it's not something I would personally rely on. If the alteration serves some purpose for some moment, I guess I get it. I'm not a naturally angry person and I don't get horribly bothered by things. So no preaching because I have not walked there, just attempting to get a grip on understanding.

Most of these nervous system modifiers in plants and such are really meant to mess up predators. They do have medicinal uses, but bottom line, they were "meant" to screw with a predator by an organism that does not "want" to be eaten. Try exercise possibly. It's a modifier as well. Supposedly smooths things out. It just helps me think more clearly when heavy concentration is required. But that may not be what you personally are after.

love this response... great work man! :tu

for me, doing psychedelics is more therapeutic than recreational considering i do them twice a yr or not at all. used to do a bunch of lsd when i was younger and treated it strictly as a drug and it came back to bite me in my ass the last time i took it. i played with fire and i got burnt to a crisp if you get my gist.

driving to work daily, i love staring at the sky with its crazy cloud formations and wondering what all this is really about. not claiming i am some one on some deeper level of thinking than anyone else. however, i do "day dream" often about too much i will never get an answer to.

traveling down to acapulco when i was 25 yrs old was a real eye opener and the views were just amazing while driving through the mountain side. there's no drug that has made me more in awe with the beauty of this world than that trip.

psychedelics on the other hand, thrust me into a hell-like world(i trip harder than 99% of those i know and with way less ingested) and by coming out of that chaos i always feel a bit stronger mentally. again, i am just a dude having a human experience which is no greater than the next man. i just think i dwell on this experience and what it is about more so than others.