PDA

View Full Version : Craig Sager left kids out of Will, gave everything to Ex LovaBulls dancer Wife

LakerHater
01-03-2018, 02:22 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/craig-sager...232152871.html (https://sports.yahoo.com/craig-sagers-son-tweets-sisters-left-fathers-will-232152871.html)

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 02:24 AM
Total p.o.s. move. Lost all respect for him.

Stabula
01-03-2018, 02:26 AM
Damn. Skeletons coming out of the closet for the human sofa

LakerHater
01-03-2018, 02:28 AM

01-03-2018, 02:37 AM
Doesn't seem like something you want to tweet to the world.

SAGirl
01-03-2018, 02:57 AM
Wow. Leaving kids from his first marriage out of his will. He was sick for many months b4 dying and could have changed that will but he didn’t. He wanted that to be his lasting legacy and last act towards his first children.. wow

Many fathers who remarry suck as fathers to their first children. Seen it first hand.

LakerHater
01-03-2018, 02:58 AM
same here!

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 03:02 AM
Wow. Leaving kids from his first marriage out of his will. He was sick for many months b4 dying and could have changed that will but he didn’t. He wanted that to be his lasting legacy and last act towards his first children.. wow

Many fathers who remarry suck as fathers to their first children. Seen it first hand.

Possible he took them out of the will after he became sick to pander to his "trophy wife." Shallow people often don't see past their face.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Sager Jr transferred bone marrow to him too smh

Trainwreck2100
01-03-2018, 04:27 AM
LOL trophy wife screwing over original family? Is that some kind of surprise to anybody?

Fireball
01-03-2018, 05:52 AM
That is bad by Sager Sr. ... Junior is right to be pissed ... and he should change his name.

ElNono
01-03-2018, 06:59 AM
No such thing as free pussy tbh

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 07:32 AM
That is bad by Sager Sr. ... Junior is right to be pissed ... and he should change his name.

I know aomeone who did that.

Canyonero
01-03-2018, 07:39 AM

SupremeGuy
01-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Damn. Doesn't anyone keep anything private anymore? Fuck.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 08:55 AM

Perhaps, he overpaid though.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 08:57 AM
Damn. Doesn't anyone keep anything private anymore? Fuck.

You want privacy, keep your social circle small and your doings simple. Most people don't appreciate privacy any more, especially the younger generation. They take pics and vids of every f'ing thing. Technology ruining life as we know it, tbh.

dabom
01-03-2018, 09:00 AM

The guys dying. His kids are probably well off. It's kinda fucking rude to say all that shit public. His son even puts some blame on Sr with that "OK" hand symbol. He blamed his dead dad. Fucking inconsiderate fucks.

dabom
01-03-2018, 09:02 AM
It's his dad's money. She a gold digger, but who says she didn't have a heart. Well his kids just ruined his legacy like that.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2018, 09:03 AM
You want privacy, keep your social circle small and your doings simple. Most people don't appreciate privacy any more, especially the younger generation. They take pics and vids of every f'ing thing. Technology ruining life as we know it, tbh.
Good thing there's no internet in the Utah mountains amirite?

daledondale
01-03-2018, 09:05 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt5hA1azGgc7WiQ/giphy.gif
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2234450/83764632.gif

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 09:17 AM
It's his dad's money. She a gold digger, but who says she didn't have a heart. Well his kids just ruined his legacy like that.

Anyone that cuts his kids off (w/o cause) has no legacy.

dabom
01-03-2018, 09:22 AM

How do you know their wasn't a cause faggot?

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 09:26 AM
How do you know their wasn't a cause?

What was the cause? Saving his life? Honoring him on national TV? Seems the entire family is against him; that's not a good sign, snowflake.

dabom
01-03-2018, 09:27 AM
What was the cause? Saving his life? Honoring him on national TV? Seems the entire family is against him; that's not a good sign, snowflake.

You don't know shit. :lmao

wildbill2u
01-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Made friends with my stepmother and half siblings after a few years. Left out of will but have no problems with it. I think my Dad left everything to his wife as it should have been IMHO.

MultiTroll
01-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Always thought he was a phony phuck.
Below average reporter too.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 09:48 AM
You don't know shit. :lmao

I know you suck at trolling, bruh.

dabom
01-03-2018, 09:50 AM
I know you suck at trolling, bruh.

You are the dumbest fucking individual on ST. :lmao

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 09:52 AM
You are the dumbest fucking individual on ST. :lmao

https://s.faketrumptweet.com/jbys87x3_wruejt_l9xu95.png

cd021
01-03-2018, 09:57 AM

Gold diggers don't have hearts, everyone knows that.

dabom
01-03-2018, 10:04 AM

15 years and 2 kids. This one does.

sananspursfan21
01-03-2018, 10:36 AM

This. Your legacy has everything to do with integrity, character, and what happens off-camera. I’m a huge skeptic of Twitter posts but assuming this is all true, what a shame. Had the whole US feeling sorry for his physical health when we should have been feeling sorry for him being such a jackass thinking he could win at life the way he did. I guarantee he was wrestling with himself through all of this and he was miserable. Behind the scenes, healthy or not, he was miserable.

vander
01-03-2018, 10:46 AM
why is this guy so [apparently] well known? was he anything more than a sideline reporter?

FkLA
01-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Damn, that's pretty fucked up. Give the majority to the trophy wife and her kids, but youhave to leave something for the other ones too especially if he gave you bone marrow.

hater
01-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Wait craig sagr died???

Nathan89
01-03-2018, 11:41 AM
The gold digger hit the mother load tbh.

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 11:43 AM
The gold digger hit the mother load tbh.

I don't blame her for knowing mortality charts, tbh.

offset formation
01-03-2018, 01:44 PM

Perhaps it deserved to be ruined. I certainly am glad to know it, and will never mourn his sorry ass again on future memorials or shots of him on ESPN. Jimmy V and his award shouldn't be tarnished by such a scumbag.

SpursforSix
01-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Does this diminish the value of my Sager/Pop pin?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xwbslaytwkw/VvrOw5Jw1lI/AAAAAAAAmi8/CTPXA9eVaJUCbPqErGBbNhxKz7C7p-NDA/s1600/Craig%2BSager%2BGregg%2BPopovich%2BPin%2Bfor%2BSal e%2Bto%2BBenefit%2BCancer%2BResearch.png

spursistan
01-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Sager Jr transferred bone marrow to him too smh

Awful look for Craig, tbh..It is not like this dude was suddenly on his deathbed. His son co-authored the book about his own long journey battling the tumor-- he was there with him all along.

These celebrities are just not as saintly as the media make them out to be. A lot of unsavory stories about them get buried or never see the light in the "star system" they inhabit and command.

BatManu20
01-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Damn that’s cold-blooded by Craig Sr. Shitty look tbh.

BatManu20
01-03-2018, 02:43 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/WYCv1vpB9wYGQ/giphy.gif

bic50
01-03-2018, 03:02 PM
I wonder if pop thinks of sager differently now?

cd021
01-03-2018, 03:38 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/WYCv1vpB9wYGQ/giphy.gif

Kanye educating a new generation, tbh

peacemaker885
01-03-2018, 04:18 PM
Fuck 'em.

Chris Fall
01-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Stayed married to him for about 15 years. Let him smash and bore him two children. Didn't leave him before or at his deathbed. I mean, she could be a gold digger, but she committed to the role enough to at least make it questionable.

As for the three older children, I believe all three are 21+ years old and college educated. It's not like he left them with nothing while they were minors with no education. His two other kids with his second wife are I believe still minors whose mom got the money. And it's not like we're talking about an Elvis Presley or Prince estate worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Sager's estate is worth roughly $9 million. I mean that's a lot of money to most people but dividing that among a widow and five kids makes it relatively small in the world of "celebrity" inheritances.

Sting is worth $300 million and he's publicly stated his six kids are getting nothing from his estate because he wants them to earn their own way. He's not the only celebrity to say that. Might be harsh, but they don't want their kids to be lazy bum socialites who don't do a dam thing but Kardashianize social media for a living. Look at some of those celebrity Hollywood kids. Maybe those kids shouldn't have gotten a dam thing either...

spurraider21
01-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Stayed married to him for about 15 years. Let him smash and bore him two children. Didn't leave him before or at his deathbed. I mean, she could be a gold digger, but she committed to the role enough to at least make it questionable.

As for the three older children, I believe all three are 21+ years old and college educated. It's not like he left them with nothing while they were minors with no education. His two other kids with his second wife are I believe still minors whose mom got the money. And it's not like we're talking about an Elvis Presley or Prince estate worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Sager's estate is worth roughly $9 million. I mean that's a lot of money to most people but dividing that among a widow and five kids makes it relatively small in the world of "celebrity" inheritances.

Sting is worth $300 million and he's publicly stated his six kids are getting nothing from his estate because he wants them to earn their own way. He's not the only celebrity to say that. Might be harsh, but they don't want their kids to be lazy bum socialites who don't do a dam thing but Kardashianize social media for a living. Look at some of those celebrity Hollywood kids. Maybe those kids shouldn't have gotten a dam thing either...
0:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ld9wvgpZo

Spurtacular
01-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Sager apparently got his kids cushy jobs in sports. That's not nothing though, tbh.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/15/craig-sagers-daughter-lays-into-britt-mchenry-over-family-insult/

Stabula
01-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Fuck Sager, fuck his kids, and fuck his expired trophy wife

LakerHater
01-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Damn, that's pretty fucked up. Give the majority to the trophy wife and her kids, but youhave to leave something for the other ones too especially if he gave you bone marrow.

Twice, which gav'em 2 extra yrs!!!

.... then left Jr in medical debt!

rastaspur
01-03-2018, 07:15 PM

And strippers dont have feelings

DMC
01-03-2018, 07:52 PM
If your father is a world famous celeb like Sager, and you can't make hay from it, you deserve to be left out because you're a fuckin' loser.

exstatic
01-03-2018, 07:53 PM

This didn’t come to light because the kids were disinherited. That must have happened months ago, since he’s been dead longer than a year, and they kept it quiet. She’s apparently legally harassing them, sending sheriffs to their door, and trying to drag hem into court.

Budkin
01-03-2018, 08:01 PM

bic50
01-03-2018, 08:31 PM
If your father is a world famous celeb like Sager, and you can't make hay from it, you deserve to be left out because you're a fuckin' loser.
His kids seem to be doing ok. They were left nothing and aren't fighting it. But for whatever reason these sheriffs are pestering his son about a will that he was left out of.

exstatic
01-03-2018, 09:20 PM
His kids seem to be doing ok. They were left nothing and aren't fighting it. But for whatever reason these sheriffs are pestering his son about a will that he was left out of.
The “whatever reason” is Stacy Sager. This shit doesn’t happen in a vacuum.

DMC
01-04-2018, 12:40 AM
The “whatever reason” is Stacy Sager. This shit doesn’t happen in a vacuum.

No way of knowing, as you would disrupt the vacuum to ever experiment with it.

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 04:03 AM
Does this diminish the value of my Sager/Pop pin?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xwbslaytwkw/VvrOw5Jw1lI/AAAAAAAAmi8/CTPXA9eVaJUCbPqErGBbNhxKz7C7p-NDA/s1600/Craig%2BSager%2BGregg%2BPopovich%2BPin%2Bfor%2BSal e%2Bto%2BBenefit%2BCancer%2BResearch.png

Not if you love guys in pink like tranny Reck assuredly does.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-04-2018, 11:17 AM

Remarriage should be illegal, imo.

Capt Bringdown
01-04-2018, 11:21 AM
A dick move by JR to besmirch the memory of Dad.
Kids these days...

NameLess Scrub
01-04-2018, 11:31 AM

I think it's simple. Leave your kids something. They're your kids. I agree with the concept, but there are other ways to teach kids to be good and productive.

If he on top of it left them with some sort of debt because of him, that's just not right.

Chris Fall
01-04-2018, 12:31 PM
How do you know he didn't help the three older kids with their college tuitions? How do you know he didn't help the two older kids get their feet thru the door in sports journalism with Turner Sports? Not saying he definitely did, because I don't know it for a fact. But if he did help them in those ways, isn't that leaving them something? The older kids weren't even contesting the will so sounds like it wasn't a huge deal to them.

But you're right about the debt. I think I saw it was something like $6K of medical debt? That should absolutely be paid for by senior's estate.

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 12:38 PM
Remarriage should be illegal, imo.

Splain.

Seventyniner
01-04-2018, 01:09 PM

If I remember right, some of the founding fathers of the US wanted a 100% estate tax for the same reason.

DMC
01-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Kids? These guys look 30 at least.

How long are these assholes on the tit these days?

bic50
01-04-2018, 01:20 PM
A dick move by JR to besmirch the memory of Dad.
Kids these days...
He didn't

UNT Eagles 2016
01-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Splain.

that "till death do ya part" thingy.

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 08:36 PM

So, you're just plain against divorce.

YGWHI
01-04-2018, 09:27 PM
But how much money he had after medical treatments? He was just a sideline reporter...They said his last annual salary was $700.000...It wasn't like he made 7 figures a year and had 10 houses...

baseline bum
01-04-2018, 09:48 PM

So you want your wife to kill you before getting plowed by Jamal?

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 09:52 PM

To be fair, he didn't say he was against being cucked.

MaNu4Tres
01-04-2018, 11:15 PM
But how much money he had after medical treatments? He was just a sideline reporter...They said his last annual salary was $700.000...It wasn't like he made 7 figures a year and had 10 houses...

You really think Turner sports would leave him out to dry?

YGWHI
01-04-2018, 11:39 PM
You really think Turner sports would leave him out to dry?
All I know is he was a sideline reporter paying for an expensive treatment...He didn't had his own show on TNT...

I mean, these two families would fight for what..$10/15M? I doubt he had more than that.

Spurtacular
01-04-2018, 11:55 PM
All I know is he was a sideline reporter paying for an expensive treatment...He didn't had his own show on TNT...

I mean, these two families would fight for what..$10/15M? I doubt he had more than that.

That's a lot of money to most, tbh.

YGWHI
01-05-2018, 12:36 AM
That's a lot of money to most, tbh.
I know.
I'm just saying with five children and a wife, it's likely each child would get a lot less than people think, after paying taxes, lawyers and "economic specialists"...

It's not like everyone would get $1M or something like this. Again, it would be a lot less

Spurtacular
01-05-2018, 12:49 AM
I know.
I'm just saying with five children and a wife, it's likely each child would get a lot less than people think, after paying taxes, lawyers and "economic specialists"...

It's not like everyone would get $1M or something like this. Again, it would be a lot less

Even if you do all the taxes, fees, give the wife a bigger cut, etc. it's possible that Craig could've easily given them parting gifts of $100-$250K each. For some that's nothing. For others that's not having to worry about the mortgage too much for five years or more.

But I do revise my initial opinion to reflect that Craig did set them up with cushy career paths and that should be taken into account. I just think he's a still a pussy whipped dill hole to go out like that though. For what it's worth, I doubt he gives a fuck. From what I had gathered that's how he lived his life (for pussy). So at least he's consistent.

spurs10
01-05-2018, 02:53 AM
Cutting his kids out of his will that were there for him during his battle with cancer is lame and will not shine favorably on his legacy.

Stabula
01-05-2018, 03:00 AM
This is funny

BillMc
01-05-2018, 08:47 AM
Cutting his kids out of his will that were there for him during his battle with cancer is lame and will not shine favorably on his legacy.

This. And while he was sick he had plenty of time to think about his family's state after he was gone. The fact that he decided to freeze out his older kids makes you wonder what his decision tree was. Didn't seem like they were estranged. And even if they were, unless it was really acrimonious, that's pretty harsh.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-05-2018, 09:56 AM

Until death do both of you part, smarty pants.

After all, if there's a heaven/jannah/nirvana/afterlife, and if you marry multiple times, which one are you going to be married to in the afterlife? That's one I want someone seriously religious to answer.

spurs10
01-05-2018, 01:11 PM
This. And while he was sick he had plenty of time to think about his family's state after he was gone. The fact that he decided to freeze out his older kids makes you wonder what his decision tree was. Didn't seem like they were estranged. And even if they were, unless it was really acrimonious, that's pretty harsh. Yeah what is peculiar is that Craig Jr. gave bone marrow and was right there for him.

Bill_Brasky
01-05-2018, 01:27 PM

Eh....i wouldn't call sager "world famous"....if you don't watch the NBA you probably have no idea who he is/was.

TXstbobcat
01-05-2018, 01:46 PM
This. And while he was sick he had plenty of time to think about his family's state after he was gone. The fact that he decided to freeze out his older kids makes you wonder what his decision tree was. Didn't seem like they were estranged. And even if they were, unless it was really acrimonious, that's pretty harsh.

Yes, he definitely had time and resources to meet with his legal counsel and members of his family to decide what be fair for everyone.

TXstbobcat
01-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Yeah what is peculiar is that Craig Jr. gave bone marrow and was right there for him.

That right there makes it seem like such a harsh move to a loved one who was willing to do that for him.

ismael-robert
01-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Matthew 22:28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?”

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Spurtacular
01-06-2018, 02:48 AM
Until death do both of you part, smarty pants.

After all, if there's a heaven/jannah/nirvana/afterlife, and if you marry multiple times, which one are you going to be married to in the afterlife? That's one I want someone seriously religious to answer.

Most religious marriages have 'til death' do you part in the vows. For those that don't, I'm sure they have their bases covered and it wouldn't be maybe as interesting as you think.

Capt Bringdown
01-06-2018, 12:05 PM

Parents don't owe their kids anything after age 18. Dad is entitled to do with as he pleases.

exstatic
01-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Parents don't owe their kids anything after age 18. Dad is entitled to do with as he pleases.

What you say is true, but doesn’t address the situation. Those two younger kids will have money long after they turn 18. It’s the disparity of the way that he treated his two families that irks most of us.

jARS mEsH sEt
01-06-2018, 01:50 PM
I know.

With that many children and the estate tax exemptions there would be $0 taxes on just $15M spread that thin.

Stabula
01-06-2018, 09:06 PM
A bunch of grown men spending time on celebrity gossip :lol

koriwhat
01-06-2018, 09:09 PM
A bunch of grown men spending time on celebrity gossip :lol

right? like wgaf really unless you're sager's kids. dudes here on ST are more fruity than tucan sam.