PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Fraudens vs the Pussy Squad Thurs nite game thread TNT 5pm Pacific time

Fabbs
01-03-2018, 11:41 AM
How does this one get reffed? :lmao

Will there be any PMS outbursts?

Fabbs
01-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Frauden out with hamstring.

lefty
01-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Let's go

lefty
01-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Frauden out with hamstring.
Durbeta too

lefty
01-04-2018, 09:06 PM
:lol refs

Killakobe81
01-04-2018, 10:12 PM
i like capela if he can stay healthy even over Cousins, long-term ...not sure he would leave ... but id offer max while rox chase lebron cousins or George

D-Wade
01-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Gerald Green was always trash on Miami of course smh

Killakobe81
01-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Gerald Green was always trash on Miami of course smh

on a couple different teams he has talent and itrational confidence ...dantoni regular season stat stuffing offense is a good fit, tbh

Killakobe81
01-04-2018, 10:27 PM
Paul imploding late vs Warriors per par
had a good game before this late stretch...

UZER
01-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Paul imploding late vs Warriors per par
had a good game before this late stretch...

But but but he's not a choker. He does so much through 3 1/2 qtrs. :cry

That last 4 minutes was exactly what is always wrong with Chris Paul.

Killakobe81
01-04-2018, 10:44 PM
But but but he's not a choker. He does so much through 3 1/2 qtrs. :cry

That last 4 minutes was exactly what is always wrong with Chris Paul.

there was a 30 something page thread dedicated to getting him upstairs ...

UZER
01-04-2018, 11:10 PM
there was a 30 something page thread dedicated to getting him upstairs ...

I didn't want him, nope.

With that said, the way Pop neuteres players, it would've actually been good for Paul. He is one player that needs that. He wouldn't have been pounding the ball for 24secs. Kawhi would've had the ball late anyway.

The problem with Houston is Harden is an even bigger choker than Paul. :lol

Killakobe81
01-04-2018, 11:20 PM
I didn't want him, nope.

With that said, the way Pop neuteres players, it would've actually been good for Paul. He is one player that needs that. He wouldn't have been pounding the ball for 24secs. Kawhi would've had the ball late anyway.

The problem with Houston is Harden is an even bigger choker than Paul. :lol

I actually agree both Paul and Kyrie would benefit from Pop ...but for somone called the Point Gawd .. .he melts diwn quite a bit ...nicca got 60 pts frim Green and Gordon and still executed for shit down the stretch ...

UZER
01-04-2018, 11:26 PM
I actually agree both Paul and Kyrie would benefit from Pop ...but for somone called the Point Gawd .. .he melts diwn quite a bit ...nicca got 60 pts frim Green and Gordon and still executed for shit down the stretch ...

Yup

DMC
01-05-2018, 12:10 AM
You can read the worry in Paul's face late in games when he knows everyone is looking to him to deliver, like he's eyeing the locker room, looking for that tweaked ankle or wrist. He had the perfect situation in LA, plenty of other excuses for losing there with an owner who has fat pockets.

ambchang
01-05-2018, 06:45 AM
i like capela if he can stay healthy even over Cousins, long-term ...not sure he would leave ... but id offer max while rox chase lebron cousins or George

Capels can’t create. He’s a deandre Jordan clone.

LkrFan
01-05-2018, 08:55 AM

Doesn't seem to bother the Rockets pace and space offense when he's in there. He's an elite swatter, sets good picks to get his shooters open, finishes strong on PNR, and a really good help defender (at least from the games I saw this year). What more do you really need from a center in "today's NBA?" :lol

I'm with Killa on this one. I hope Maginka goes after him July 1st

RsxPiimp
01-05-2018, 08:59 AM

u like capela for the lakers breh? who else do you want chief?

Killakobe81
01-05-2018, 11:27 AM
u like capela for the lakers breh? who else do you want chief?

not sure ...but like cully i dont want to pay max to George or Cousins for that matter ...but i get why maginka wants to ...

Killakobe81
01-05-2018, 11:28 AM

dont want a creator just a rim protector/rim runner and roll man ...that can hedge PGs in pnr ...

RsxPiimp
01-05-2018, 11:58 AM
not sure ...but like cully i dont want to pay max to George or Cousins for that matter ...but i get why maginka wants to ...

george too? i like george tbh. he’s efficient and an effective two way player. we’re not going to get any superstar cailber players in the foreseeable future so pg13 would be a tremendous blessing, given the sad state of the lakers.

just tited of watching undeveloped and underwhelming players at staples.

Killakobe81
01-05-2018, 12:57 PM
george too? i like george tbh. he’s efficient and an effective two way player. we’re not going to get any superstar cailber players in the foreseeable future so pg13 would be a tremendous blessing, given the sad state of the lakers.

just tited of watching undeveloped and underwhelming players at staples.

he would help tremendously if we had a star for him to join ...

ambchang
01-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Doesn't seem to bother the Rockets pace and space offense when he's in there. He's an elite swatter, sets good picks to get his shooters open, finishes strong on PNR, and a really good help defender (at least from the games I saw this year). What more do you really need from a center in "today's NBA?" :lol

I'm with Killa on this one. I hope Maginka goes after him July 1st
No joke. But he’d be useless anywhere else without feasting on pnr.

Clipper Nation
01-05-2018, 02:19 PM
The CP0 slurpers sure are quiet today, since their boy proved once again that he's one of the biggest chokers in NBA history.

:lol CP0 in the clutch: two missed layups, a turnover, a technical foul, and blocked by an 80-year-old David West.

Chris Fall
01-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Noticeably quiet like you when Black Ginger sucked for two straight weeks or when CP3 first returned and Houston was the best team in the league. Works both ways. You are often quiet for weeks at a time when your agenda goes off course during the season.

UZER
01-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Noticeably quiet like you when Black Ginger sucked for two straight weeks or when CP3 first returned and Houston was the best team in the league. Works both ways. You are often quiet for weeks at a time when your agenda goes off course during the season.

Blake has nowhere near the rep CP3 has.