PDA

View Full Version : Yale psychiatrist briefed members of Congress on Trump's mental fitness

Brazil
01-05-2018, 08:23 AM
:lol 'Murica... make mental fitness great again

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/04/politics/psychiatrist-congress-meeting-trump/index.html

dabom
01-05-2018, 08:37 AM
:lol

AaronY
01-05-2018, 09:51 AM
This is ridiculous imo I mean you all are acting like this guy is some kind of irrational, embarrassing buffoon or something

pgardn
01-05-2018, 09:57 AM
He's a wacky narcissistic liar. For most of his adult life.

So he has NOW lost his mind... These guys...

Reck
01-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Psychiatrists pre election: Well umm I'm a professional, I dont want to diagnose him from afar.

Psychiatrists now: HE'S FUCKING CRAZY!

Faggots.

You were warned. And then ignored. Eat the shit sandwich.

Brazil
01-05-2018, 11:21 AM
This is ridiculous imo I mean you all are acting like this guy is some kind of irrational, embarrassing buffoon or something

:lol

Spurtacular
01-07-2018, 01:07 PM
Glad Hillary ain't in office. We'd be warring it up with Russia. ISIS would be strong as ever.

FlAVaK
01-07-2018, 02:38 PM
^Thanks for the bump.

Was looking for a thread to put this...

https://i.imgur.com/PI3A0hZ.gif

DMC
01-07-2018, 04:11 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/Rk1PNtA81LGSI/200.webp

Trainwreck2100
01-07-2018, 08:03 PM

trump president not Hillary

DMC
01-07-2018, 08:09 PM
trump president not Hillary

Pillump trillary not Presidump

Th'Pusher
01-07-2018, 08:23 PM

73.987%

Brazil
01-08-2018, 08:33 AM
bringing clinton in a trump thread... :lol how typical.. is there any trump thread where trumpards don't bring her tbh ? :lol

:cry meh Hilary is worst :cry

pgardn
01-08-2018, 08:58 AM
bringing clinton in a trump thread... :lol how typical.. is there any trump thread where trumpards don't bring her tbh ? :lol

We had 2 bad choices. One was chosen in a democratic fashion. One wanted a coronation and got put through a buzzsaw. Then to our surprise, the election came down to a toss up basically. Now, hopefully, lessons will be learned. Talk to the older folks who have been alive since Eisenhower and they will say, for the most part, they have never seen a person with this much power behave in such an erratic childish manner. Who knows, maybe we have had a more unstable WH. But the leader of the WH was not able to spew his minute by minute mood to the country.

But the stock market is doing very well, so this one indicator says everything is just fine apparently to some. Jobs are plentiful. The underlying fracture due to distribution of wealth and opportunities is worrisome. We are ripe for a fervent populist after Trump who tries to ram through changes that could be very unhealthy for everyone. Redo Trump the other direction with a showy smack down of big business that really does nothing but divide people further. Open more wounds than Trump has. My fear.

DMC
01-08-2018, 03:43 PM

Well that's who they ran. If someone is bitching about the 2008 Celtics then someone else is going to say well at least they beat the Lakers. I'm guessing next time will be bringing up Oprah.

Trill Clinton
01-08-2018, 09:37 PM
something is obviously wrong with him. he didn't even know the words to the national anthem smh.

DarrinS
01-08-2018, 10:03 PM
The mentally unfit narrative seems to contradict the collusion narrative. He has no impulse control, yet never spills the beans on the collusion conspiracy. Pick a lane, tbh. The Mueller investigation is exactly what Putin wanted. Lolz

Pavlov
01-08-2018, 10:05 PM
The mentally unfit narrative seems to contradict the collusion narrative. He has no impulse control, yet never spills the beans on the collusion conspiracy. Pick a lane, tbh. The Mueller investigation is exactly what Putin wanted. LolzI've said Trump is too stupid to collude, but his underlings aren't. Trump is stupid enough to lie about the whole thing though -- it looks like he already did and will again.

DarrinS
01-08-2018, 10:08 PM
I've said Trump is too stupid to collude, but his underlings aren't. Trump is stupid enough to lie about the whole thing though -- it looks like he already did and will again.

Wait and see. Maybe Ivanka is the mastermind. :lmao

Pavlov
01-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Wait and see. Maybe Ivanka is the mastermind. :lmaoHe'll probably lie in an attempt to protect her as well.

DarrinS
01-08-2018, 10:16 PM
He'll probably lie in an attempt to protect her as well.

Protect her from what? :lol

Pavlov
01-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Protect her from what? :lolI didn't say it would make sense. That's how stupid I think he is.

Mark Celibate
01-08-2018, 10:24 PM
rofl
'umpdump, with the endless back and forth, gotta get the last word, arguing in circles with autistic detail bads, thumping his tub continually, etc

Spurminator
01-08-2018, 10:38 PM
The mentally unfit narrative seems to contradict the collusion narrative. He has no impulse control, yet never spills the beans on the collusion conspiracy. Pick a lane, tbh. The Mueller investigation is exactly what Putin wanted. Lolz

The idea of Trump 5D chess collusion that you keep bringing up as a "contradiction" is a complete strawman that literally no one is suggesting.

For someone who has about 800 "nothingburger" posts you'd think you'd have a better understanding of the allegations.

DarrinS
01-08-2018, 10:42 PM
The idea of Trump 5D chess collusion that you keep bringing up as a "contradiction" is a complete strawman that literally no one is suggesting.

For someone who has about 800 "nothingburger" posts you'd think you'd have a better understanding of the allegations.

Who said anything about 5D chess? I don’t think he, or his “underlings” are clever enough to pull off any kind of conspiracy. They didn’t really know how to run a campaign. :lol

Spurminator
01-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Who said anything about 5D chess? I don’t think he, or his “underlings” are clever enough to pull off any kind of conspiracy. They didn’t really know how to run a campaign. :lol

How complicated a conspiracy do you think "met with Russian officials, exchanged information and lied about it" entails? This isn't like faking a moon landing.

DarrinS
01-08-2018, 10:58 PM
How complicated a conspiracy do you think "met with Russian officials, exchanged information and lied about it" entails? This isn't like faking a moon landing.

What information was exchanged? Be specific.

koriwhat
01-08-2018, 11:13 PM

right? so mentally unfit and has not the capacity to lead yet he's leading Mueller to the pasture.

koriwhat
01-08-2018, 11:15 PM

you only hope... that's all yall got is hope. that's all obama gave yall was hope because trump brought you change. fuck hope! hope gets you no where. change is inevitable.

Spurminator
01-08-2018, 11:44 PM
What information was exchanged? Be specific.

I don't know. Neither do you. That's what the investigation is about.

Pavlov
01-09-2018, 03:26 AM
What information was exchanged? Be specific.Adoption information of course, Pollyanna.

Brazil
01-09-2018, 06:24 AM
Well that's who they ran. If someone is bitching about the 2008 Celtics then someone else is going to say well at least they beat the Lakers. I'm guessing next time will be bringing up Oprah.

wut ? if you comment on the fact that celts 2008 were cheater you will bring at least they beat the lakers everytime you discuss the topic ?

hey dude Tom Brady is a cheater
yeah but at least he fucks Gisele

smh

DMC
01-09-2018, 09:14 AM
wut ? if you comment on the fact that celts 2008 were cheater you will bring at least they beat the lakers everytime you discuss the topic ?

hey dude Tom Brady is a cheater
yeah but at least he fucks Gisele

smh

If you're a Lakers fan and you're calling the Celtics cheaters, it's fitting to show that the Lakers are cheaters. That's because the main reason anyone points any of this out here is because they are for the other side. It's just partisan politics, nothing else. The other side of the coin is the woman the left ran. They are all corrupt.

There's no reason to keep running from the fact that the left screwed Bernie's voter base and ran Hillary with a false notion of a choice, and that they cheated during the debates and colluded with CNN. All that happened. You ended up with Trump because of it. So anything you say negative about Trump, you asked for it. I'm going to remind the left of their decision every chance I get. Get used to it.

You wanted Hillary for 4 years, you get it.

Brazil
01-09-2018, 10:08 AM
If you're a Lakers fan and you're calling the Celtics cheaters, it's fitting to show that the Lakers are cheaters. That's because the main reason anyone points any of this out here is because they are for the other side. It's just partisan politics, nothing else. The other side of the coin is the woman the left ran. They are all corrupt.

There's no reason to keep running from the fact that the left screwed Bernie's voter base and ran Hillary with a false notion of a choice, and that they cheated during the debates and colluded with CNN. All that happened. You ended up with Trump because of it. So anything you say negative about Trump, you asked for it. I'm going to remind the left of their decision every chance I get. Get used to it.

You wanted Hillary for 4 years, you get it.

:lol I wanted nothing, I'm not US citizen, did not vote bro

and once again two wrongs don't make one right.. what kind of logic is that ? Trump fucked an underage girl, not a biggie there must be a dems somewhere who did it too...

The level of cynism you reach bro is quite worrisome... :lol all corrupt.. you sound like a Brazilian dumbass defending Lula cauz u know they all did it

Blake
01-09-2018, 10:25 AM

I don't ever recall anyone bringing up Romney after Obama was elected

Th'Pusher
01-09-2018, 01:08 PM
There's no reason to keep running from the fact that the left screwed Bernie's voter base and ran Hillary with a false notion of a choice, and that they cheated during the debates and colluded with CNN. All that happened. You ended up with Trump because of it. So anything you say negative about Trump, you asked for it.

This shows a fundamental ignorance of the Democratic primary election process. By how many delegates did HRC win the nomination?

Also, 73.999%

DMC
01-09-2018, 02:32 PM
:lol I wanted nothing, I'm not US citizen, did not vote bro

But you've obviously picked a side.

and once again two wrongs don't make one right.. what kind of logic is that ? Trump fucked an underage girl, not a biggie there must be a dems somewhere who did it too...
Avante did it. He's a staple here on these forums afaik

The level of cynism you reach bro is quite worrisome... :lol all corrupt.. you sound like a Brazilian dumbass defending Lula cauz u know they all did it
They are corrupt. They are just better at hiding it.

DMC
01-09-2018, 02:33 PM
This shows a fundamental ignorance of the Democratic primary election process. By how many delegates did HRC win the nomination?

Also, 73.999%

Donna Brazile: DNC gave Clinton campaign full control, effectively rigging primary against Sanders

Tell that to the former interim chair of the DNC, dipshit :lol

DMC
01-09-2018, 02:34 PM
I don't ever recall anyone bringing up Romney after Obama was elected

You mean re-elected?

DMC
01-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Pretty sure Brigham Romney didn't have a 98.1% chance of beating Obama, and CNN didn't run a full year long train on him.

Xevious
01-09-2018, 03:20 PM
something is obviously wrong with him. he didn't even know the words to the national anthem smh.

He's squirming like a 2-year-old who has to pee in that vid.

Brazil
01-09-2018, 03:29 PM
But you've obviously picked a side.

Avante did it. He's a staple here on these forums afaik

They are corrupt. They are just better at hiding it.

you were not making any sense prior to your reply even worst after...

:lol they all corrupt so who cares anyway
:lol Murica cynism

dabom
01-09-2018, 03:36 PM
you were not making any sense prior to your reply even worst after...

:lol they all corrupt so who cares anyway
:lol Murica cynism

The "both sides are evil" :cry part :lol

Th'Pusher
01-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Donna Brazile: DNC gave Clinton campaign full control, effectively rigging primary against Sanders

Tell that to the former interim chair of the DNC, dipshit :lol

Bullshit. Clinton won the south. There was no legitimate path to victory for Sanders with or without the DNC’s shenanigans. Show me the states that Clinton won that Sanders would have won without the DNC “rigging the election.”

You’re talking out of your ass and you can’t back up your shit.

This is just your excuse to drone on about your favorite subjects - HRC and LEFTISTS!

Brazil
01-10-2018, 05:45 AM
The "both sides are evil" :cry part :lol

Ikr.. wtf ? seems like arguments from a 12 y/o kid...

:cry they all the same :cry so who cares.. fuck the police

smh

AaronY
01-10-2018, 06:38 AM
But the stock market is doing very well, so this one indicator says everything is just fine apparently to some. Jobs are plentiful. The underlying fracture due to distribution of wealth and opportunities is worrisome. We are ripe for a fervent populist after Trump who tries to ram through changes that could be very unhealthy for everyone. Redo Trump the other direction with a showy smack down of big business that really does nothing but divide people further. Open more wounds than Trump has. My fear.
You don't like Bernie neither, huh?